NATION

PASSWORD

Embassy of The West Pacific | W&S' Inaugural Address

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
FiHami
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 25
Founded: May 07, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby FiHami » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:17 pm

Congratulations to Dilber on your delegacy! I look forward to seeing what you do with your delegacy!

Varanius wrote:
Team Lennox wrote:I didn't see any elections or voting or anything

Oh look, you seem to have stumbled into the point.


I see you're really living up to the whole "Snarky and Free" thing, and I honestly can vibe with it.
~*Empress Phoenix, Raiding Queen of Fire and Flame*~

Join The Incan Empire today!

"The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be"
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

User avatar
Varanius
WA Secretary-General, Issues Editor
 
Posts: 1317
Founded: Sep 18, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Varanius » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:19 am

FiHami wrote:Congratulations to Dilber on your delegacy! I look forward to seeing what you do with your delegacy!

Varanius wrote:Oh look, you seem to have stumbled into the point.


I see you're really living up to the whole "Snarky and Free" thing, and I honestly can vibe with it.

Heh. Hi Phoenix
Delegate of the West Pacific
Founding Father of the Sovereign Seven
World Assembly Secretary-General
Issues Editor


Belleroph wrote:We have Vara, a fucking shortsighted, self centered, selfish prick as the Delegate of The West Pacific
Sedgistan wrote:Custom forum titles have been applied to the winners. Vara's is big.
Haymarket Riot wrote:Vara is effectively the weapon of a political machine
Ambroscus Koth wrote:When Vara says "jump", the Gameplay elite ask "how high?"
Pallaith wrote: You preening showboating motherfuckers have just derailed my evening

User avatar
Crazy girl
Senior Game Moderator
 
Posts: 7436
Founded: Antiquity
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Crazy girl » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:40 am

For an old lady who hasn't been in the loop and hasn't had enough coffee to search all the previous pages...what's with all the ejections? I sit in the RR, just sipping my coffee and see all these brand new nations fall down. I don't really mind, but I'm just curious.

User avatar
Daytime to Night
Envoy
 
Posts: 232
Founded: Dec 04, 2007
Father Knows Best State

Postby Daytime to Night » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:07 am

Crazy girl wrote:what's with all the ejections? I sit in the RR, just sipping my coffee and see all these brand new nations fall down. I don't really mind, but I'm just curious.


Is this what you said to Francos Spain?
Former Minister of Security and Minister for Justice - the South Pacific

Potato General Numero Capatata

User avatar
RiderSyl
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6304
Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:15 am

looks like puppets and shitpost nations are the ones getting ejected. as long as doesn't become super arbitrary (like the marsupial meme) and as long as it doesn't become too overzealous, it's not an issue.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

User avatar
Bhang Bhang Duc
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6865
Founded: Dec 17, 2003
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:27 am

RiderSyl wrote:looks like puppets and shitpost nations are the ones getting ejected. as long as doesn't become super arbitrary (like the marsupial meme) and as long as it doesn't become too overzealous, it's not an issue.

Spot on Syl.

I’ve had about two or three nations telegram me after ejection out of hundreds of ones booted. Funniest one was from a nation called E002 who said they weren’t a puppet. No comeback from them when I pointed out they were part of a sequence going E001, E002, E003..... E009.
Last edited by Bhang Bhang Duc on Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Former Delegate of The West Pacific. Former Guardian (under many Delegates) of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs and former Security Council Advisor.

The West Pacific's Official Welshman, Astronomer and Old Fart
Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

RiderSyl wrote:If an enchantress made it so one raid could bring about world peace, Unibot would ask raiders to just sign a petition instead.

Sedgistan wrote:The SC has just has a spate of really shitty ones recently from Northumbria, his Watermelon fanboy…..

User avatar
Team Lennox
Envoy
 
Posts: 268
Founded: Feb 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Team Lennox » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:08 am

Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:
RiderSyl wrote:looks like puppets and shitpost nations are the ones getting ejected. as long as doesn't become super arbitrary (like the marsupial meme) and as long as it doesn't become too overzealous, it's not an issue.

Spot on Syl.

I’ve had about two or three nations telegram me after ejection out of hundreds of ones booted. Funniest one was from a nation called E002 who said they weren’t a puppet. No comeback from them when I pointed out they were part of a sequence going E001, E002, E003..... E009.

I was one of them :p
HE/HIM. Use those pronouns! Do NOT assume my gender!


  • An American born citizen
  • A teenager doing teenage stuff (I guess)
  • A leftist (remind me to make a dispatch on my beliefs later)
  • A Christian with usually fundamentalists views (except for on the Patriarchist, (Bible wasn't a big thing on Gender equity) and LGBTQ+ rights, (Bible wasn't a big thing on that either) (Also the Mosaic law doesn't let us eat things like bacon and ham since in the Bible pigs are unclean animals. Like how am I to survive not eating bacon! >:( )





User avatar
The BlAAtschApen
Technical Moderator
 
Posts: 65974
Founded: Antiquity
New York Times Democracy

Postby The BlAAtschApen » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:36 am

Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:
RiderSyl wrote:looks like puppets and shitpost nations are the ones getting ejected. as long as doesn't become super arbitrary (like the marsupial meme) and as long as it doesn't become too overzealous, it's not an issue.

Spot on Syl.

I’ve had about two or three nations telegram me after ejection out of hundreds of ones booted. Funniest one was from a nation called E002 who said they weren’t a puppet. No comeback from them when I pointed out they were part of a sequence going E001, E002, E003..... E009.


Ugh, E numbers. I want my nations without additives.
The Blaatschapen should resign
Dark Theme users won't see this line.

I don't believe in the market economy, I'm a sheep, not a little piggy.

User avatar
The Church of Satan
Minister
 
Posts: 2190
Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:39 pm

Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:I’ve had about two or three nations telegram me after ejection out of hundreds of ones booted. Funniest one was from a nation called E002 who said they weren’t a puppet. No comeback from them when I pointed out they were part of a sequence going E001, E002, E003..... E009.

Your region's nation refuse sure does love to complain about you on our RMB than they do in your inbox. :P
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

User avatar
Bhang Bhang Duc
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6865
Founded: Dec 17, 2003
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:46 pm

The Church of Satan wrote:
Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:I’ve had about two or three nations telegram me after ejection out of hundreds of ones booted. Funniest one was from a nation called E002 who said they weren’t a puppet. No comeback from them when I pointed out they were part of a sequence going E001, E002, E003..... E009.

Your region's nation refuse sure does love to complain about you on our RMB than they do in your inbox. :P

Noticed that CoS, but I try not to comment despite being sorely tempted. :)
Former Delegate of The West Pacific. Former Guardian (under many Delegates) of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs and former Security Council Advisor.

The West Pacific's Official Welshman, Astronomer and Old Fart
Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

RiderSyl wrote:If an enchantress made it so one raid could bring about world peace, Unibot would ask raiders to just sign a petition instead.

Sedgistan wrote:The SC has just has a spate of really shitty ones recently from Northumbria, his Watermelon fanboy…..

User avatar
Dilber
Attaché
 
Posts: 97
Founded: May 03, 2004
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Dilber » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:40 pm

The Church of Satan wrote:
Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:I’ve had about two or three nations telegram me after ejection out of hundreds of ones booted. Funniest one was from a nation called E002 who said they weren’t a puppet. No comeback from them when I pointed out they were part of a sequence going E001, E002, E003..... E009.

Your region's nation refuse sure does love to complain about you on our RMB than they do in your inbox. :P



I do that ONE TIME :P

User avatar
The West Pacific Master Dispatch
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 132
Founded: Aug 31, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby The West Pacific Master Dispatch » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:53 pm

Image



The Western Post - November 2020 Issue


The November 2020 issue of The Western Post is now available! You can read about the Delegate transition, a review of the annual N-Day and Z-Day events, ministry updates, and more! Be sure to upvote it as well.

Last edited by The West Pacific Master Dispatch on Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Daytime to Night
Envoy
 
Posts: 232
Founded: Dec 04, 2007
Father Knows Best State

Postby Daytime to Night » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:31 am

The West Pacific Master Dispatch wrote:
(Image)



The Western Post - November 2020 Issue


The November 2020 issue of The Western Post is now available! You can read about the Delegate transition, a review of the annual N-Day and Z-Day events, ministry updates, and more! Be sure to upvote it as well.



Good content as always and congratulations again on securing the delegacy this week!

Particularly happy with Fuentana finding a way of bringing the butt fumble into NS
Former Minister of Security and Minister for Justice - the South Pacific

Potato General Numero Capatata

User avatar
Imperium of Josh
Envoy
 
Posts: 214
Founded: Nov 25, 2015
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Imperium of Josh » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:45 am

First, I'd like to (slightly belatedly) offer my congratulations to Dilber on attaining the delegacy of TWP. Second, I gotta say that I like what I've been hearing about reforming the government. Your friends in the STU support you on this path, TWP :D

User avatar
The West Pacific Master Dispatch
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 132
Founded: Aug 31, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby The West Pacific Master Dispatch » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:25 am

Image


4th Annual TWP Secret Santa!


Welcome to another month of Midwinter Shenanigans! December is here again, and TWP is full of events including Secret Santa. What's best is that TWP Secret Santa is open to residents of any region!

In order to participate:
  1. Fill out this sign-up form first!
  2. Sign-ups will close December 7th and names will be randomly drawn and sent out the next day.
  3. Make your Secret Santa a gift! We'll inform you of their suggestions, but you can and should ask around for any help!
  4. Deliver your gift to your partner via telegram between December 25th to 31st.
  5. Be sure to thank your Secret Santa once you receive your gift! Please let us know if you haven't received your gift by December 31st.

Rules:
  1. Don't reveal your or someone else's gift or recipient early;
  2. If you cannot complete or deliver your gift on time, please let us know before December 25th;
  3. Your gift can be anything, provided it follows site rules;
  4. Have fun!

We can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! Be sure to share this post and invite your friends to participate!

User avatar
The West Pacific Master Dispatch
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 132
Founded: Aug 31, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby The West Pacific Master Dispatch » Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:59 pm

Image



The Western Post - December 2020 Issue


The December 2020 Issue of The Western Post has hit the newsstands! Be sure to read and find out about Hall of Nations elections, a retrospective on Bran's delegacy, ministry updates, and more! Don't forget to upvote.


User avatar
The West Pacific Master Dispatch
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 132
Founded: Aug 31, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby The West Pacific Master Dispatch » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:02 pm

Image



The Western Post - January 2021 Issue


The January 2021 issue of The Western Post is now available! You can read about haiku review, art tips, and a retrospective of several events that happened in our month of Midwinter Shenanigans! Check the issue in the link below and upvote it as well.


User avatar
Comfed
Minister
 
Posts: 2522
Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Comfed » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:22 am

Excellent as usual :)
"That thing with Comfed has to be the most reject humanity return to monke conversation I’ve ever had."

- Past beans, 2025

User avatar
Fauxia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5053
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fauxia » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:52 am

I read that as “The Western Pot”.
I like to write issues, come read my vanity dispatch about them!
Sandaoguo wrote:a den of cynics and nihilists

User avatar
Comfed
Minister
 
Posts: 2522
Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Comfed » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:27 am

Fauxia wrote:I read that as “The Western Pot”.

Well, it’s not like there’s none in TWP :p
"That thing with Comfed has to be the most reject humanity return to monke conversation I’ve ever had."

- Past beans, 2025

User avatar
Jar Wattinree
Minister
 
Posts: 2006
Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jar Wattinree » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:06 pm

Lol’d at the “2020” article.
With eyes ablaze with crimson fire and great boronic wings
His armour wrought from powersteel
He is the
Mecha King
With solar-powered rocket guns and lasers on his head

The Robot Prince of Auchtertool will fight until he's finally dead

User avatar
The West Pacific Master Dispatch
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 132
Founded: Aug 31, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby The West Pacific Master Dispatch » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:54 pm

Image



The Western Post - February 2021 Issue


Extra, extra! Read all about it! The Western Post has released its February edition, featuring a brand new column, ministry updates, a comic, a retrospective of interregional events that happened last month, and more! Don't forget to upvote.


User avatar
All Hail Dilber
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Jan 22, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby All Hail Dilber » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:34 pm

Well this new copy of the Post is quite good! I really liked hearing about how Dilber is increasing transparency in The West Pacific, finally some fair coverage of him! It's like the media is out to get Dilber, but we all know the media is corrupt! Also cool to hear about the QnA at Magna Hearta, I am sad I missed it though as I have a lot of questions for Dilber.

Unfortunately it wasn't all good this month, and I do have critique to leave: Forget about Bran Astor! He's in the past and his whole delegacy was like meh.

All Hail Dilber!

User avatar
Giovanniland
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1182
Founded: Aug 10, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Giovanniland » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:27 am

All Hail Dilber wrote:Unfortunately it wasn't all good this month, and I do have critique to leave: Forget about Bran Astor! He's in the past and his whole delegacy was like meh.

Bran's delegacy was very important for many aspects of the region, such as regional culture, an increase in activity, some government restructuring, and much more. You can praise Dilber without diminishing his predecessors' achievements.

By the way, if anyone isn't aware: this "All Hail Dilber" nation is not related to the TWP government in any way, and it's quite obviously a puppet of someone else. In fact, I was even banned from their region because I denied their embassy request :p

User avatar
The West Pacific Master Dispatch
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 132
Founded: Aug 31, 2019
Father Knows Best State

The Festival of the Perfections

Postby The West Pacific Master Dispatch » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:30 am

Image



Save the date!

You are cordially invited to join our Festival of the Perfections from February 21-28.

We will hold competitions in the traditional Three Perfections of Art, Poetry, and Writing.

We will also celebrate the Perfection of Music by holding several live musical performances on Discord, including one by everyone's favorite cellist Rabbitz on February 27 at 7 PM EST.

There will be challenge coin prizes for winners and contributors.

An invite to the server will be posted a few days before we launch the festival.

Interested in performing? Kindly DM or TG Fuentana to apply.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads