NATION

PASSWORD

Maniak Security Forces (MT-WIP)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Puerto Coco Organization
Attaché
 
Posts: 86
Founded: Jun 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Maniak Security Forces (MT-WIP)

Postby Puerto Coco Organization » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:19 am

Hello there. To be here we have to assume you are in need of protection, you need a target captured or eliminated or you even have a war that you want us to take part to. Well, you are in the right place. Bellow you will find our services and pricing. Let us take care of your security needs. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOUR LINE IS SECURE BEFORE SENDING US YOUR APPLICATION

Target Elimination: Contact us with details for price info

Personal Security: $10,000/per operator/per hour

Asset Security: Contact us for price info

Conflict Assistance: Coming soon

Conflict Advisor: $5,000,000 per month

Republic de Tropico 2017-present
Verdansk,Kastovia 2020-present
Bolivia 2019-present



Code: Select all
Personal Name:
Organization Name:
Type of service you need:
Details:
Last edited by Puerto Coco Organization on Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Puerto Coco Organization is based in Republic de Tropico

Owner and Founder: Mike Haze

Currently engaged in : Verdansk, Kastovia

User avatar
The united American-Isreali empire
Diplomat
 
Posts: 737
Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:10 pm

posting to watch this company, i may want to invest in your company.

User avatar
Puerto Coco Organization
Attaché
 
Posts: 86
Founded: Jun 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Puerto Coco Organization » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:59 am

Maniak Security Forces is happy to announce that a new service is now available.
You can have one of our expert military advisors to assist you in organizing your military or even assist you on how to handle a conflict, insurgency or even start an insurgency for the excellent price of $5,000,000 per month.
Puerto Coco Organization is based in Republic de Tropico

Owner and Founder: Mike Haze

Currently engaged in : Verdansk, Kastovia

User avatar
The united American-Isreali empire
Diplomat
 
Posts: 737
Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:53 am

the UAIE is willing to invest in your company by giving it 1,000,000,000 directly for improvements and needs to cover it and allows it to open bases and requisition supplies from the UAIE at discount prices. our capitol is new Havana.

User avatar
Puerto Coco Organization
Attaché
 
Posts: 86
Founded: Jun 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Puerto Coco Organization » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:58 am

The united American-Isreali empire wrote:the UAIE is willing to invest in your company by giving it 1,000,000,000 directly for improvements and needs to cover it and allows it to open bases and requisition supplies from the UAIE at discount prices. our capitol is new Havana.


We thank you for your investment and faith in our company. This amount will allow us to upgrade and improve our establishments, equipment and manpower. Please, if you wish so, specify what percentage you would wish to have every month and we will act accordingly.
Puerto Coco Organization is based in Republic de Tropico

Owner and Founder: Mike Haze

Currently engaged in : Verdansk, Kastovia

User avatar
The united American-Isreali empire
Diplomat
 
Posts: 737
Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:13 pm

Puerto Coco Organization wrote:
The united American-Isreali empire wrote:the UAIE is willing to invest in your company by giving it 1,000,000,000 directly for improvements and needs to cover it and allows it to open bases and requisition supplies from the UAIE at discount prices. our capitol is new Havana.


We thank you for your investment and faith in our company. This amount will allow us to upgrade and improve our establishments, equipment and manpower. Please, if you wish so, specify what percentage you would wish to have every month and we will act accordingly.


20 percent of the company profits, and feel free to upgrade as you like. we are happy to open our arms industry and recruitment to your company.

User avatar
Meeti
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 11
Founded: Feb 01, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Meeti » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:42 am

Well, I offer military access in my territory, in addition to offering a sum of money. In return, we can accept your escort on our trade route and we can secretly discuss organizations, events, territories, etc. My partner decided to help me in the investment of his company too, and since the Meetian crusade is low, I will be able to offer only half a million, since he is low in dollar value. My friend already has the dollar, so we will offer a total of $ 1,500,000.00 in your company's investment.
Last edited by Meeti on Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
New Antarcticania
Minister
 
Posts: 2488
Founded: Oct 25, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:32 pm

This is a high priority order issued by the People's Armed forces of New Antartica.

Personal Name: [REDACTED]
Organization Name:The Speical Asset Contiament Unit (SACU)
Type of service you need: Target neutralization
Details: Princess Nura Khan of Isaanistan is the closest Heir to the Isaani empire, But do not be fooled, based on previous incidents and reports- Nura is a volatile, Dangerous, And possibly supernatural Target, Your organisation is to Hunt down and kill Nura, SACU is willing to pay upwards of 2.5 trillion NS$ for her death.
This week: Antartican forces lifts siege on Communist Sharfari capital/New Fleet carrier added to Antartican People's navy/ New prototype tanks deployed to Sharfari front/ New stand issue Assult rifle introduced to Antartican troops.

New Antarctica officialy does not recognize the Geneva convention
Please buy my factories: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=494815
Corprate warfare simulator 2087: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=502253
MT Bordering PMT

User avatar
Puerto Coco Organization
Attaché
 
Posts: 86
Founded: Jun 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Puerto Coco Organization » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:44 am

New Antarcticania wrote:This is a high priority order issued by the People's Armed forces of New Antartica.

Personal Name: [REDACTED]
Organization Name:The Speical Asset Contiament Unit (SACU)
Type of service you need: Target neutralization
Details: Princess Nura Khan of Isaanistan is the closest Heir to the Isaani empire, But do not be fooled, based on previous incidents and reports- Nura is a volatile, Dangerous, And possibly supernatural Target, Your organisation is to Hunt down and kill Nura, SACU is willing to pay upwards of 2.5 trillion NS$ for her death.



Thank you for trusting us with this mission. We will start recon ops this week and we will contact you about the result!
Puerto Coco Organization is based in Republic de Tropico

Owner and Founder: Mike Haze

Currently engaged in : Verdansk, Kastovia

User avatar
North Rosmana
Attaché
 
Posts: 93
Founded: Feb 07, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby North Rosmana » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:10 am

This is a high priority order issued by the New Workers Party Millitia.

Personal Name:Matt Reed, Deputy Commander of the New Workers Party Millitia.
Organization Name:New Workers Party Millitia
Type of service you need: On site training for our citizen militias.
Details:
We are being invaded by the fascist south, and we need better training for our militias, so in short we need about 3 advisors to train our militants to a level of professionalism that is militarily acceptable level, you will be paid in bitcoins, and we will ensure your company will never be traced back to us, and if you desire to hire outsource it to 2nd party mercenaries we will not object to that.

Training will take place in our hidden mountain base east of our capital, and their safety will assure, since the enemy air force never ventures that close to the border, out of fear they would antagonize the neighboring nations, and their camouflage and deep bunkers make it an ideal training site.

Bless you.

Signed:
-Matt Reed, Deputy Commander of the New Workers Party Millitia.
Last edited by North Rosmana on Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
News in Dispatches.
NS Stats are not accurate, read dispatches and factbooks.
Rosmana Represents my gut feelings and my reactionary side.
North Rosmana Represents my beliefs and my thought

User avatar
Puerto Coco Organization
Attaché
 
Posts: 86
Founded: Jun 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Puerto Coco Organization » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:42 pm

North Rosmana wrote:This is a high priority order issued by the New Workers Party Millitia.

Personal Name:Matt Reed, Deputy Commander of the New Workers Party Millitia.
Organization Name:New Workers Party Millitia
Type of service you need: On site training for our citizen militias.
Details:
We are being invaded by the fascist south, and we need better training for our militias, so in short we need about 3 advisors to train our militants to a level of professionalism that is militarily acceptable level, you will be paid in bitcoins, and we will ensure your company will never be traced back to us, and if you desire to hire outsource it to 2nd party mercenaries we will not object to that.

Training will take place in our hidden mountain base east of our capital, and their safety will assure, since the enemy air force never ventures that close to the border, out of fear they would antagonize the neighboring nations, and their camouflage and deep bunkers make it an ideal training site.

Bless you.

Signed:
-Matt Reed, Deputy Commander of the New Workers Party Millitia.



Deputy Commander Reed, my name is Veronica, and i am happy to confirm your order of 3 Military Advisors to train your forces with at the price of $5,000,000 each, for a total of $15,000,000 for every month. We estimate the proper training for your forces to be 5 months for a grand total sum of $75,000,000 NSD.

Thank you for your trust in Maniak Security Forces.
Puerto Coco Organization is based in Republic de Tropico

Owner and Founder: Mike Haze

Currently engaged in : Verdansk, Kastovia


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Independence Hill, Laka Strolistandiler, Tinhampton

Advertisement

Remove ads