NATION

PASSWORD

Need Help Recovering Flag

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Sandessal
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Need Help Recovering Flag

Postby Sandessal » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:50 pm

I played NS on this nation from late 2017 to early 2018 until I forgot about it. I'm getting back into playing but I have lost my flag. Is there a way to restore this flag or is it stored somewhere in NS's storage?

Any help is appreciated,
Sandessal
The People's Republic of Sandessal is a nation located right next to Lorrana. Throughout history, the two nations have been united as one, split into two (like nowadays) and at one point split into three.

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:03 am

As far as I'm aware, once your nation lapses into oblivion the custom uploaded flag is purged from the servers, so there is no repository of old flags from which your flag could be recovered. As a general rule: have backups of files on external storage that you want to keep. I had a look on web.archive.org in case it could be recovered that way, but there are no saved copies of your nation page.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:10 am

Your season one card and wayback machine didn't give any results. You'd have to dig in your computer I'm afraid.
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Sandessal
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sandessal » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:10 am

Ah ok well thanks for trying.
The People's Republic of Sandessal is a nation located right next to Lorrana. Throughout history, the two nations have been united as one, split into two (like nowadays) and at one point split into three.

Guam-Mariana
Civilian

Founded: Nov 19, 2023
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Guam-Mariana » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:31 pm

i also need help.

Return to Technical