NATION

PASSWORD

[Project] Protection Of National Companies

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Kiltaz
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 12, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

[Project] Protection Of National Companies

Postby Kiltaz » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:21 am

Good morning,
As I think a lot, we have noticed the strange complexity for the National companies to prevail against the giant multinationals which leaves no room. Therefore, we ask for your full help in this fight. Under different amounts group together in this decree:
1. The prohibition of the National monopoly to a company, which must not exceed 75 percent of national market share.
2.An increased tariff of 15 percent for it's multinationals.
3. Multinationals are companies are companies with over 15,000 employees and 50,000,000 gross income per year.
4. Special and non-abusive agreements cannot be signed between states and multinationals. The conditions defined in motion 5.
5.The conditions are an authorization not to exceed 25 percent for a definite time of 5 years.

[Thanks for reading, what do you think? AND do you have something to change or plan]

Untecna
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 02, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Untecna » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:35 am

First and foremost, welcome to the WA. Your proposal is interesting, but lacks in the fact that it has already been submitted and is against several rules.

Problems:
1. "Good morning, No.
As I think a lot, we have noticed the strange complexity for the National companies to prevail against the giant multinationals which leaves no room. Therefore, we ask for your full help in this fight."
All of the reds are branding.

2."Under different amounts group together in this decree:" :rofl: I'm afraid we don't write "decrees" here.

3. "1. The prohibition of the National monopoly to a company, which must not exceed 75 percent of national market share." Trust me, I've tried.

4. "2.An increased tariff of 15 percent for it's multinationals." Why do we need to increase tariffs again? I' afraid you didn't quite explain that.

5. "3. Multinationals are companies are companiesRemove that. with over 15,000 employees and 50,000,000 gross income per year." So a multinational company, by your definition, which should be closer to the top, doesn't need to be across multiple countries as the name implies. Also, why specifically 15,000 employees and 50,000,000 (whatever currency) per year?

6. "5.The conditions are an authorization not to exceed 25 percent for a definite time of 5 years." What is "25 percent for a definite time of 5 years" referring to?
Dragon with internet access. I am coming for your data. More for the hoard.
NFL Team: 49rs
California is the best is the worst is kinda okay
I may not be an expert on them, but I feel like I know about way too many obscure video/audio formats.
Issues Author (#1520) | Failed GA Resolution Author

PogOpia
Civilian

Founded: Jan 21, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby PogOpia » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:03 pm

Isolationism is not the solution.

Capitalism is inherently exploitative.

Kiltaz
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 12, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kiltaz » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:06 am

PogOpia wrote:Isolationism is not the solution.

Capitalism is inherently exploitative.

I have to protect my national company all the same

Return to General Assembly