NATION

PASSWORD

Will the AN survive the zombie apocalypse? IV

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Destructive Government Economic System
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:16 pm

Safe chance they did
Last edited by Destructive Government Economic System on Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"All I wish is to see the world burn."
-The Great Uniter and Beast of the DGES
(By the way, the DGES is a servant to DEAREST LEADER of Psychotic Dictatorships.)
Just your typical guy who wants to have fun. Don't take this nation seriously,
ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!
Keshiland literally wrote:I would give it a no. A country that lies about how free, or how great, or how humanitarian it is can never be developed. Example, NK lies and says they are democratic and are not, the US lies and says we are free yet we incarcerate millions for a medical plant. See we are basically a larger more populated North Korea.

Atsvea
Secretary

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Atsvea » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:56 pm

Methinks the citizens would barely notice something changed...

-Astoria-
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 27, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby -Astoria- » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:36 am

Yep.
                                                      Republic of Astoria | Pobolieth Asdair                                                      
Bedhent cewsel ein gweisiau | Our deeds shall speak
IC: FactbooksLocationEmbassiesFAQIntegrity | OOC: CCL's VP • 9th in NSFB#110/10: DGES
 ⌜✉⌟ TV1 News | 2023-04-11  ▶ ⬤──────── (LIVE) |  Headlines  Winter out; spring in for public parks • Environment ministry announces A₤300m in renewables subsidies • "Not enough," say unions on A₤24m planned Govt cost-of-living salary supplement |  Weather  Liskerry ⛅ 13° • Altas ⛅ 10° • Esterpine ☀ 11° • Naltgybal ☁ 14° • Ceirtryn ⛅ 19° • Bynscel ☀ 11° • Lyteel ☔ 9° |  Traffic  ROADWORKS: WRE expwy towards Port Trelyn closed; use Routes P294 northbound; P83 southbound 

Destyntine
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Destyntine » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:01 am

I believe Astoria would have a scenario similar to a Hollywood zombie apocalypse. The first month would be absolute panic and terror where a large number of people die off and join the dead (specifically those who require assistance in life). The people with diseases and the obese population would die out soon after. After a few month I believe chaos would still be present but the military would be working to get things under control. After a year the issue would be dealt with, over 40% of the population would survive and rebuild. People are not allowed to own guns so this would negatively impact survival rates. Although yes, I believe Astoria would survive.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ I do stuff n' thangs.¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Spaceship go Vroooom!

NS stats are not 100% accurate, but they do represent my nation slightly!
Yeah, I'm sassy! Get over it!

Previous

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center