NATION

PASSWORD

Biting The Cold Kiss Of Iron (Application Centre/OOC/PT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Biting The Cold Kiss Of Iron (Application Centre/OOC/PT)

Postby Bala Mantre » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:58 am

BITING THE COLD KISS OF IRON
YOUR MODS: Bala Mantre, SouthCarolina
IC FORUM: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=493562
"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience."

"We are the Walking Dead!" -Rick Grimes (Volume 4 or 5)
"We whisper and the dead don't mind. You'll see." -Unnamed Whisperer (Volume 20)
"You will fear us." -Alpha (Volume 21)
"You really did it for me buddy! You really did it! Oh yes you did! Im nothing now Rick! Nothing!" -Shane (Volume 1)
"You're going to so regret crossing me in a few minutes. Yes you will." -Negan (Volume 18)
"I was a clerk at a law firm... that job is one of the few things I don't miss." -Andrea (Volume 1)
"For what! For what he asks!" -Dale
IC:
Intro
A world in which is ruled by the undead or Roamers (Or lurkers). You have somehow managed to survive the Safety House Laws, National Guard leaving and rioters plus roaming bands of gangs. You even managed to create a nice life after running for a while and finding the best spot.
You might even have a town or more you call your own.
Thing is, the people around you twenty years afterward the Apocolypse hasn't really seen others as the refugees from around came to be less and less every day.
But now signs of civilization are returning like masses of flies on a carcass. Your tribe/town/city/nation-state has managed on whatever levels but as time continued, technology lacked in some areas and in few areas it flourished. Most areas for them bullets have run out and resort to spears and bows have become commonplace. As this is a world of nations made in the Walking Dead/Rot and Ruin (Meaning there is an Alexandria ruled by Rick Grimes whos Wife is Andrea and there is a Commonwealth and whisperers) there will already be a notion for war.
Though, since this is an alternate timeline, you are able to become powerful yourself.
A certain storm can be felt in the air; a certain tang like rain and its ozone layer smell. As this is set in North America/Latin America/Hawaii/Caribbean a mass migration is seen. Rumors of people wearing the undeads skin being driven away from one town in the East and waiting to strike else where reaches many ears.
Its only due time before others see whats happening.
In the West there lies the Once mighty but failing Western Alliance in Western and Central Montana. Along California in the centre lies a set of towns named Mountainview.

This game is sandboxish as one will be doing an alternate Walking Dead Comics/Rot and Ruin (Jonathan Maberry) styled world.
RULES
-No godmodding please follow the usual godmodding rules and other rules in NS
-One cannot fully conquer another. A half taken ruleset applies.
-This will be done on MapChart, so please will you allwhen conquering post on the OOC thread your map.
-All posts must be by all standards 4 sentences minimum.
-I know it sucks, but if you leader is bitten and not dealed with soon enough, your character will die.
-I know TWD comics around the time Im talking about is a better world; not in this. This is an alternate history.
-Nations are limited to three counties or two states (Outside of US) (Which ever works)
Last edited by Bala Mantre on Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Proud Winner Of The Game Of Defeat By Using The Queen Of England
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

I do not rp with stats, Im strictly non-stat
Current rp year: 2022
Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.
Rping with Bala Mantrean Politics

BTCKOI RP!
Predicted 24005234 Million People to be living in Hak Li by 2035

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Application

Postby Bala Mantre » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:05 am

Code: Select all
Nation Name:
States or Counties picking:
Leader:
Main Religion:(Of nation)
Government Ideology:
Capital: (Or city if your a one city person)
Bio:(Creation of nation, leader, people and culture and whatever you need to add)
Population:(Has to be between 500-100,000)
Military:
Technological Age:
Flag:(Description or picture)
Geography: (I.E Highest Point, Lowest Point and Climate)
Special things:
Are you a mod of this map?:(If so then you may claim a small region (Example: Willamette Valley))

People in so far
Bala Mantre
Leader:King Avudar
Nation: Willamette Empire
Republica Guillenea
Leader:Gavin Newsom
Nations Name: Californian Republic
Last edited by Bala Mantre on Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:53 am, edited 5 times in total.
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.

BTCKOI RP!

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

My form

Postby Bala Mantre » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:14 am

Nation Name: Willamette Empire
States or Counties picking: Willamette counties and a few along the Columbian River (Aka two)
Leader: King Avudar
Main Religion:(Of nation) Protestant Christianity
Government Ideology:Constitutional Monarchy
Bio:(Creation of nation, leader, people and culture and whatever you need to add)
The Willamette Empire was created by Steven Avudar who travelled with his group from Salem, Oregon for refuge. He in the day that the empire was made took back Salem and officially declared it for humanity. The empire is severely militaristic as the nation has gone through multiple bumbs as even the king himself had his hand cut off (right hand) but the empire also accepts studying and education and wealth. It is currently trying to reform Oregon. More in the IC I promise!
Capital: Salem
Geography: Highest Point: Mount Hood (11,239 ft) Lowest Point: Pacific Ocean Climate: Very Rainy in the Willamette Valley with it being less along the costal parts. Geography: Mountains to the East and West with a mighty rivers to the West and North (Columbia and Willamette) and very fertile valley soil.
Population:89,700
Military:
Total: 11,000
Technological Age: Early World War One
Flag: Its a flag with White in the middle, Green on the top, blue on the bottom and a bronze dragon in the middle
Special things: Willamette River
Are you a mod of this map?:(If so then you may claim a small region (Example: Willamette Valley))
Last edited by Bala Mantre on Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:15 am

This forum is now open!
Last edited by Bala Mantre on Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:55 pm

Maps:
Last edited by Bala Mantre on Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Real maps

Postby Bala Mantre » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:24 pm

Okay so after a bit of frustration, I finally got the maps done!
Heres the template.
Europe, Asia and Africa along with Oceania will come out when you guys decide to use them
Also I am looking for three mods who will act as the maps OP's
Maps:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=bal ... id=1453392

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Republica Guilleana
Secretary

Founded: Oct 05, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Republica Guilleana » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:10 am

Bala Mantre wrote:Okay so after a bit of frustration, I finally got the maps done!
Heres the template.
Europe, Asia and Africa along with Oceania will come out when you guys decide to use them
Maps:

Can I claim land?
UwU

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:14 am

Republica Guilleana wrote:
Bala Mantre wrote:Okay so after a bit of frustration, I finally got the maps done!
Heres the template.
Maps:

Can I claim land?

Yes you can, pick counties or provinces from around the world and put it on here.
I have a code to do if you want to join and Ill get the map updated Friday

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:19 am

Application For Mod On The Map:
Have you had any experience of this position before?:
Why do you want to become a mod for this map?:
Are you prepared to enforce the rules for the map?:

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Republica Guilleana
Secretary

New York Times Democracy

Postby Republica Guilleana » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:49 am

Bala Mantre wrote:

Nation Name: California (Californian Republic
States or Counties picking: Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Benardino County (https://imgur.com/piTuzKt) If posible, the land on blue and the Californian Peninsula (Baja California and Baja California Sur of Mexico)
Leader: Gavin Christopher Newsom
Main Religion:(Of nation) No official Religion. The biggest religion is Catholic Christianity.
Government Ideology: Socio-Democratic. It stil supports capitalism a lot.
Bio:(Creation of nation, leader, people and culture and whatever you need to add) On the 25th of April of 1947 a threaty is signed in Valencia in which WW2 ends and the United States dissapear and several countries appear, one of them is California, who has a massive economic Growth in the 2010's due to the advance of Technologies.
Population:(Has to be between 500-100,000) 75,000
Military: 1,000 active, 1200 reserved
Technological Age: 2020
Flag:(Description or picture) https://i.imgur.com/7vnBn8s.png
Special things: Beautiful beaches, dry land on the east and good economy
Are you a mod of this map?:(If so then you may claim a small region (Example: Willamette Valley)) No.
UwU

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:40 am

Bala Mantre wrote:

Nation Name: California (Californian Republic
States or Counties picking: Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Benardino County (https://imgur.com/piTuzKt) If posible, the land on blue and the Californian Peninsula (Baja California and Baja California Sur of Mexico)
Main Religion:(Of nation) No official Religion. The biggest religion is Catholic Christianity.
Bio:(Creation of nation, leader, people and culture and whatever you need to add) On the 25th of April of 1947 a threaty is signed in Valencia in which WW2 ends and the United States dissapear and several countries appear, one of them is California, who has a massive economic Growth in the 2010's due to the advance of Technologies.
Are you a mod of this map?:(If so then you may claim a small region (Example: Willamette Valley)) No.

Accepted, but Im going to have to deny the request for Baja California. Also, this world its highest technology is the Early World War 1 which is held by very few nations (Aka your wonderful mods) so please pick between Pre World War 1 or lower. Also Please change your history after you read the first post and see the lore.
Your request for the map is pending.
Last edited by Bala Mantre on Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Puppet of the Puppet
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Puppet of the Puppet » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:41 am

:D
Bala Mantre wrote:BITING THE COLD KISS OF IRON
"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience."

"We whisper and the dead don't mind. You'll see." -Unnamed Whisperer (Volume 20)
"You really did it for me buddy! You really did it! Oh yes you did! Im nothing now Rick! Nothing!" -Shane (Volume 1)
"You're going to so regret crossing me in a few minutes. Yes you will." -Negan (Volume 18)
"I was a clerk at a law firm... that job is one of the few things I don't miss." -Andrea (Volume 1)
IC:
Intro
A world in which is ruled by the undead or Roamers (Or lurkers). You have somehow managed to survive the Safety House Laws, National Guard leaving and rioters plus roaming bands of gangs. You even managed to create a nice life after running for a while and finding the best spot.
Thing is, the people around you twenty years afterward the Apocolypse hasn't really seen others as the refugees from around came to be less and less every day.
But now signs of civilization are returning like masses of flies on a carcass. Your tribe/town/city/nation-state has managed on whatever levels but as time continued, technology lacked in some areas and in few areas it flourished. Most areas for them bullets have run out and resort to spears and bows have become commonplace. As this is a world of nations made in the Walking Dead/Rot and Ruin (Meaning there is an Alexandria ruled by Rick Grimes whos Wife is Andrea and there is a Commonwealth and whisperers) there will already be a notion for war.
Though, since this is an alternate timeline, you are able to become powerful yourself.
A certain storm can be felt in the air; a certain tang like rain and its ozone layer smell. As this is set in North America/Latin America/Hawaii/Caribbean a mass migration is seen. Rumors of people wearing the undeads skin being driven away from one town in the East and waiting to strike else where reaches many ears.
In the West there lies the Once mighty but failing Western Alliance in Western and Central Montana. Along California in the centre lies a set of towns named Mountainview.

This game is sandboxish as one will be doing an alternate Walking Dead Comics/Rot and Ruin (Jonathan Maberry) styled world.
RULES
-This will be done on MapChart, so please will you allwhen conquering post on the OOC thread your map.
-I know it sucks, but if you leader is bitten and not dealed with soon enough, your character will die.
-I know TWD comics around the time Im talking about is a better world; not in this. This is an alternate history.
-Nations are limited to three counties or two states (Outside of US) (Which ever works)

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: nice work

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:42 am

Puppet of the puppet wrote::D
Bala Mantre wrote:BITING THE COLD KISS OF IRON

IC:
Intro

RULES

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: nice work

Thanks!
Are you going to apply?
Because if you get one in now, Ill have you in by the Friday Update

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:44 am

Europe, Asia and Africa along with Oceania will be put in once someone tries to get on that land
For now the only maps on it are North America due to lack of others around the world

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Republica Guilleana
Secretary

New York Times Democracy

Postby Republica Guilleana » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:57 am

Bala Mantre wrote:
Republica Guilleana wrote:Nation Name: California (Californian Republic

Accepted, but Im going to have to deny the request for Baja California. Also, this world its highest technology is the Early World War 1 which is held by very few nations (Aka your wonderful mods) so please pick between Pre World War 1 or lower. Also Please change your history after you read the first post and see the lore.

Baja california was if possible.

Tech then 1900

History: California got it's independance from Mexico, who tried to re-take it. California fought back and it started to lose. Europe, who was having a bad time, helped California, who won against Mexico
Last edited by Republica Guilleana on Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UwU

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:04 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:Accepted, but Im going to have to deny the request for Baja California. Also, this world its highest technology is the Early World War 1 which is held by very few nations (Aka your wonderful mods) so please pick between Pre World War 1 or lower. Also Please change your history after you read the first post and see the lore.

Baja california was if possible.

Tech then 1900

Ill allow you to have 1880's tech because we want to make if fair on others (We mods will try not to go into wars with alot of people but, this is also a world after the dead rise...)
Anyway, you are accepted and can now post on the IC forum

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Republica Guilleana
Secretary

New York Times Democracy

Postby Republica Guilleana » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:12 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:
Republica Guilleana wrote:Baja california was if possible.

Tech then 1900

Ill allow you to have 1880's tech because we want to make if fair on others (We mods will try not to go into wars with alot of people but, this is also a world after the dead rise...)

Thanks sir, I made a small change.
UwU

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:41 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:Ill allow you to have 1880's tech because we want to make if fair on others (We mods will try not to go into wars with alot of people but, this is also a world after the dead rise...)

Thanks sir, I made a small change.

Great I appreciate your patience

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:37 pm

And for the mod team, Im looking for four people!
I will look through applications, so please do not apply if you feel like you cannot handle the pressure of map making!

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:58 pm

Nation Name: Northern German Empire
States or Counties picking: The Northern part of Germany and Southern Denmark
Leader: Emperor Finn Kohl
Main Religion:(Of nation) Protestant Christianity
Government Ideology: Absolute Monarchy
Capital: (Or city if your a one city person) Berlin
Population:(Has to be between 500-100,000) 88,500
Military:
Active: 12,000
Technological Age: Late 1800's
Flag:(Description or picture) German Flag when it was an empire
Geography: (I.E Highest Point, Lowest Point and Climate)
Special things:
Are you a mod of this map?:(If so then you may claim a small region (Example: Willamette Valley)) Yes

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

SouthCarolina
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby SouthCarolina » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:38 pm

Nation Name: The Radical Republic of New Seewee Islanders
States or Counties picking: extends to 3 counties out around Charleston
Leader: Henry McMaster The Third
Main Religion: Catholic(Of nation)
Government Ideology: Radicalistic Republic
Capital: Charleston (Or city if your a one city person)
Bio: The nation was created by people who’s ancestors were part of the Seewee Tribe. The leader is a descendent of Henry McMaster, Governer of Current South Carolina. The people is explained in creation of nation. The culture is often mixed of American, Seewee, and English cultures.(Creation of nation, leader, people and culture and whatever you need to add)
Population: 1,473 [5 people per 12 hours](Has to be between 500-100,000)
Military: non-existent yet. Only fort is Fort Sumter.
Technological Age: early 1914
Flag: https://imgur.com/a/lWChgkF (Description or picture)
Geography: No highest point, lowest point is capital, climate is hot/humid. (I.E Highest Point, Lowest Point and Climate)
Special things: The nation’s favorite food typing is sea food.
Are you a mod of this map?: Yes (If so then you may claim a small region (Example: Willamette Valley))
And then heres the mod app so you can officially join the team:
Have you had any experience of this position before?: I have mod already
Why do you want to become a mod for this map?: I am a cartographer
Are you prepared to enforce the rules for the map?: yes
Last edited by SouthCarolina on Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catoliaca Carolinian!

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:59 pm

SouthCarolina wrote:Nation Name: The Radical Republic of New Seewee Islanders
States or Counties picking: extends to 3 counties out around Charleston
Leader: Henry McMaster The Third
Main Religion: Catholic(Of nation)
Government Ideology: Radicalistic Republic
Capital: Charleston (Or city if your a one city person)
Bio: The nation was created by people who’s ancestors were part of the Seewee Tribe. The leader is a descendent of Henry McMaster, Governer of Current South Carolina. The people is explained in creation of nation. The culture is often mixed of American, Seewee, and English cultures.(Creation of nation, leader, people and culture and whatever you need to add)
Population: 1,473 [5 people per 12 hours](Has to be between 500-100,000)
Military: non-existent yet. Only fort is Fort Sumter.
Technological Age: early 1914
Flag: https://imgur.com/a/lWChgkF (Description or picture)
Geography: No highest point, lowest point is capital, climate is hot/humid. (I.E Highest Point, Lowest Point and Climate)
Special things: The nation’s favorite food typing is sea food.
Are you a mod of this map?: Yes (If so then you may claim a small region (Example: Willamette Valley))
And then heres the mod app so you can officially join the team:
Have you had any experience of this position before?: I have mod already
Why do you want to become a mod for this map?: I am a cartographer
Are you prepared to enforce the rules for the map?: yes

Accepted, and welcome to the mod team!
Also, it’s Charleston South Carolina yes? Also add some lore about the undead in your nation but you can join the rp now!

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

The Eastern Germanic Peoples
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Eastern Germanic Peoples » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:47 pm

Nation Name: Cascade Coalition
States or Counties picking: King County, Pierce County, Snohomish County, Chelan County, Whatcom County, Skagit County. https://imgflip.com/i/4khhk9
Leader: Dan Jackson
Main Religion:(Of nation) Catholic Christianity
Government Ideology: Conservatism
Capital: (Or city if your a one city person) Seattle
Bio:(Creation of nation, leader, people and culture and whatever you need to add) A native Washingtonian, he was a Senator, when the Apocalypse hit, he and some remnants of the National Guard declared succession and tried to bring order and peace to King County.
Population:(Has to be between 500-100,000) 60,000
Military: Remnants of some of the loyal National Guard. A militia also was formed. Numbers are at 1,000
Technological Age: 1890s
Flag:(Description or picture) https://www.reddit.com/r/vexillology/co ... sationist/
Geography: (I.E Highest Point, Lowest Point and Climate) Highest Point: Mount Rainier. | Lowest Point: Unknown.
Special things:
Last edited by The Eastern Germanic Peoples on Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:13 am

The Eastern Germanic Peoples wrote:Nation Name: Cascade Coalition
States or Counties picking: King County, Pierce County, Snohomish County, Chelan County, Whatcom County, Skagit County. https://imgflip.com/i/4khhk9
Bio:(Creation of nation, leader, people and culture and whatever you need to add) A native Washingtonian, he was a Senator, when the Apocalypse hit, he and some remnants of the National Guard declared succession and tried to bring order and peace to King County.
Military: Remnants of some of the loyal National Guard. A militia also was formed. Numbers are at 1,000
Flag:(Description or picture) https://www.reddit.com/r/vexillology/co ... sationist/
Geography: (I.E Highest Point, Lowest Point and Climate) Highest Point: Mount Rainier. | Lowest Point: Unknown.
Special things:

Ill give you King County and the top two Washington counties.
But anyway, accepted!
You can rp on the IC now!

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:01 am

The Eastern Germanic Peoples wrote:Nation Name: Cascade Coalition
Special things:

Do understand that you will be in the way of the Willamette Empire and King Avudar's way and it might be wiser to just step back as I conquer Cascadia and Alasks lol

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents