NATION

PASSWORD

The Fallout Discussion Thread

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Favorite Main Character

The Vault Dweller
13%
The Chosen One
No votes
The Lone Wanderer
No votes
The Courier
75%
The Sole Survivor
13%

Total votes : 8

Dresderstan
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 18, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

The Fallout Discussion Thread

Postby Dresderstan » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:56 am

Welcome Vault Dwellers to the Fallout Discussion thread, a place to discuss about the Fallout games, their DLCs, mods, spin-offs, cancelled games, upcoming TV show, cancelled movie, and probably more! From the Interplay/Black Isle Studios/Obsidian games of the first two, their spin offs and New Vegas to Bethesda's 3, 4 and 76.

Soviet Progonya
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Progonya » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:28 am

The Courier has to be my protagonist character because to me his story is the most interesting and you get the most choices and interesting character choices as him. I mean the mailman gets to talk to his brain. The game gives you the freedom as roleplay as whatever kind of character you want. I like the Lone Wanderer as well, but it was harder roleplaying as him because I was trying to roleplay as an evil character who is anti enclave and the game forces you into the Brotherhood good Enclave bad pathways.
Erik | Male | Russian | Christian | Mixed Race
I'm into TF2, Madness Combat, art, animating,
Hotline Miami, competitive rifle shooting.
My art account My animations My fan project
Trans rights and racial equality are based
Current affairs:
In love with Splatoon, it's an amazing game,
Watching Better Call Saul and in love,
Testosterone enjoyer ever since 24/03,
Learning blender and 3D modelling
A post-apocalyptic nation located entirely within a megastructure amidst a burning Earth, in a world where reality barely holds together and magic arises from the cracks.

Innatist with a side of virtue epistemology, slightly utilitarian with hedonist characteristics, not smart enough to understand economics

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:36 pm

Ah, let's try and revive this thread, I'd like that myself.

Okay, I just want to say this, but I've been really getting into Fallout 4 recently, since I started playing it again.
I'll be first to admit character roleplay fell flat on it's face in the game, especially compared to Obsidian's Fallout New Vegas, but there is one thing I absolutely love about F4, and that would be the Companions.

IMO, they really hit the nail on the head with most of them, and in some ways are better than the companions in Fallout: New Vegas (No hate on those selection though, the NV companions are amazing as well)
Yeah, I wanted to say that. I feel like they get overlooked in F4.

Return to Arts & Fiction