NATION

PASSWORD

Pizza Zone [OPEN|MT]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:17 pm

Transadhea wrote:-snip-

TO: Whom It May Concern
FROM: Sergei Alexandrov, General Manager of Foreign Expansion, Pizza Zone Incorporated

To Whom It May Concern,

Your application for the establishment of Pizza Zone restaurants in the Zakarovist Republic of Transadhea has been received by my office.

Following a review of both your application and the qualifications of Nikolai Vissarionovich Menovonsky, we have decided to formally approve of the establishment of Pizza Zone in the Zakarovist Republic of Transadhea.

As per your application, a total of 2462 Pizza Zone restaurants shall be constructed in your nation's territory, with 433 restaurants being dine-in locations, 729 restaurants being carry-out locations, and 1300 restaurants being combination locations.

If you have any other comments or concerns, please feel free to contact us and I, or someone else at Pizza Zone Incorporated, will answer your questions as soon as possible.

Sergei Alexandrov
General Manager of Foreign Expansion
Pizza Zone Incorporated
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently a Cinderace.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
Mastodon: @princessviola@retro.pizza
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:21 pm

Thermodolia wrote:-snip-

FROM: Sergei Alexandrov, General Manager of Foreign Expansion, Pizza Zone Incorporated

To Whom It May Concern,

Your application for the establishment of Pizza Zone restaurants in the National Republic of Thermodolia has been received by my office.

Following a review of both your application and the qualifications of Fran Gænse, we have decided to formally approve of the establishment of Pizza Zone in the National Republic of Thermodolia.

As per your application, a total of 4000 Pizza Zone restaurants shall be constructed in your nation's territory, with 1000 restaurants being dine-in locations, 2500 restaurants being carry-out locations, and 500 restaurants being combination locations.

If you have any other comments or concerns, please feel free to contact us and I, or someone else at Pizza Zone Incorporated, will answer your questions as soon as possible.

Sergei Alexandrov
Pizza Zone Incorporated
OOC - Call me Viola
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:25 pm

Trolleborg wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern,

Your application for the establishment of Pizza Zone restaurants in Trolleborg has been received by my office.

Unfortunately, this application has been rejected as having a regional CEO is required regardless of the number of locations to be established.

Sergei Alexandrov
Pizza Zone Incorporated
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:27 pm

Liberimarcat wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern,

Your application for the establishment of Pizza Zone restaurants in Liberimarcat has been received by my office.

Following a review of both your application and the qualifications of Raymond McLaughlin, we have decided to formally approve of the establishment of Pizza Zone in Liberimarcat.

As per your application, a total of 900 Pizza Zone restaurants shall be constructed in your nation's territory, with 50 restaurants being dine-in locations, 50restaurants being carry-out locations, and 800 restaurants being combination locations.

Sergei Alexandrov
Pizza Zone Incorporated
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:30 pm

Imdia wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern,

Your application for the establishment of Pizza Zone restaurants in the Kingdom of Imdia has been received by my office.

Following a review of both your application and the qualifications of Asad Memon, we have decided to formally approve of the establishment of Pizza Zone in the Kingdom of Imdia.

As per your application, a total of 1000 Pizza Zone restaurants shall be constructed in your nation's territory, with 500 restaurants being dine-in locations and 500 restaurants being combination locations.

Sergei Alexandrov
Pizza Zone Incorporated
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Zamazia
Lobbyist

Founded: May 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Zamazia » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:21 pm

Full name of nation: The Unitary Republic of Zamazia
Name of individual to serve as regional CEO: William Ishenko
Their qualifications: William Has a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management and Economy in the Eshelbury University, Former CEO of Hasikile Foods and Former Chef.
City and administrative division which will house Pizza Zone's head office in your nation: Lishona
Total number of Pizza Zone locations to be constructed: 3000
How many will be dine-in locations: 500
How many will be carry-out locations: 1.000
How many will be combination locations: 1.500
If some of the planned locations are to be franchised, please mark with an X to confirm that you agree to only franchise locations to owners who maintain the high standards of Pizza Zone restaurants: [X]
Any other comments or concerns: N/A
The Unitary Republic of Zamazia
Unitàre Republiki i' Zamazie
La Repubblica Unitaria di Zamazia
Overview Factbook coming soon
Located IRL Ethiopia and Eritrea
The Turtle Times:  The Value of Zamazian Shilling dropped because of the Covid-19 Pandemic | Cat Videos and Memes becomes more Popular than Ever | The government announced that they were ready to help while taking a deep, depressed breath | Study finds that the cake is not a lie |  | Education and Welfare become the government's priority, Children are taught coding since elementary school

Vechirinkagrad
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Vechirinkagrad » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:04 am

Full name of nation: Vechirinkagrad
Name of individual to serve as regional CEO: Inkales Rosterzo
Their qualifications: Head of state food industry.
City and administrative division which will house Pizza Zone's head office in your nation: Vechograd
Total number of Pizza Zone locations to be constructed: 500 (Maximum of 5000)
How many will be dine-in locations: 200
How many will be carry-out locations: 0
How many will be combination locations: 300
If some of the planned locations are to be franchised, please mark with an X to confirm that you agree to only franchise locations to owners who maintain the high standards of Pizza Zone restaurants: [ ]
Any other comments or concerns: In our glorious nation, please name your pizza “Anti-Capitalist-Pig Dough with Toppings. May you also divert profits to the glorious People Party funding offices. (There is no need to make requests for menu substitutions or additions, Pizza Zone permits regional branches to adapt the menu to local tastes and dietary requirements)

North Alezia
Spokesperson

Founded: May 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby North Alezia » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:19 am

Full name of nation: Federation of North Alezia
Name of individual to serve as regional CEO: Arif Zamaruddin
Their qualifications: Managerial Degree on University of Khasov-Pyaliva
City and administrative division which will house Pizza Zone's head office in your nation: Zafizamarrah
Total number of Pizza Zone locations to be constructed: 1500
How many will be dine-in locations: 400
How many will be carry-out locations: 1000
How many will be combination locations: 100
If some of the planned locations are to be franchised, please mark with an X to confirm that you agree to only franchise locations to owners who maintain the high standards of Pizza Zone restaurants: [ X]
Any other comments or concerns: none
FEDERATION OF NORTH ALEZIA

Member of the Alezian Union

Grand Quebecois
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Quebecois » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:43 am

Full name of nation: The Commonwealth of Grand Quebecois
Name of individual to serve as regional CEO: Monte Adelrethia
Their qualifications: He has been involved in the restaurant business since age 8, when his parents opened a diner in his hometown of Matane. He would go on to work in and manage some of the most well known restaurants in Grand Quebecois. He graduated from the University of Rimouski with a degree in economics, and would become part owner of his parents restaurant some time later, and would expand the business across southern Grand Quebecois.
City and administrative division which will house Pizza Zone's head office in your nation: Rimouski, Côte sud
Total number of Pizza Zone locations to be constructed: 400
How many will be dine-in locations: 150
How many will be carry-out locations: 50
How many will be combination locations: 200
If some of the planned locations are to be franchised, please mark with an X to confirm that you agree to only franchise locations to owners who maintain the high standards of Pizza Zone restaurants: [X]
Any other comments or concerns: We would like to ensure that the memory of Monte's hard working parents is not lost, and ask that all of the restaurants that Monte owned before remain independently owned, and are not re branded.
La République du Grand Quebecois
new henrico is my main nation now
News brought to you by Grand Quebecois National News
POLITICS AND LAW | Factory on the outskirts of New Quebec City criticized for pollutants found in nearby river, claims it was accidental | GRAND QUEBECOIS NATIONAL NEWS
IN THE COMMUNITY | Program in Toronto helping low income individuals achieve a college education | GRAND QUEBECOIS NATIONAL NEWS
SPORTS | Matchday breakdown: Buffalo FC upsets Hamilton, CF United Montreal wins off of late comeback in St. John's| GRAND QUEBECOIS NATIONAL NEWS

Sandwichs
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Sandwichs » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:23 pm

Full name of nation: The People's Republic of Sandwichs
Name of individual to serve as regional CEO: Hunter Beezasp
Their qualifications: He got a Masters degree in Finance in 2014, and he was voted Employee of the Month 200 times (which is the most time anyone's been Employee of the Month) during his 32 years of working at Northern Angermag's 5th Pizzeria.
City and administrative division which will house Pizza Zone's head office in your nation: Toonah, Bossauce
Total number of Pizza Zone locations to be constructed: 400.
How many will be dine-in locations: 0
How many will be carry-out locations: 0
How many will be combination locations: 400
Any other comments or concerns: Can you ensure that there is at least enough anchovies to put onto 500 pizzas?
Last edited by Sandwichs on Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Players in my rugby team:
*Betasobons
*Sorkarthalpelahs

Free Republic of Hong Kong
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Republic of Hong Kong » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:57 am

Full name of nation: Free Republic of Hong Kong
Name of individual to serve as regional CEO: Xu Baofang
Their qualifications: Former CEO of Partick Pizzeria, an pizza chain that renowned for it's high-quality pizza
City and administrative division which will house Pizza Zone's head office in your nation: Kowloon , Victoria Bay ward
Total number of Pizza Zone locations to be constructed: 4000 (Maximum of 5000)
How many will be dine-in locations: 3000
How many will be carry-out locations: 248
How many will be combination locations: 752
If some of the planned locations are to be franchised, please mark with an X to confirm that you agree to only franchise locations to owners who maintain the high standards of Pizza Zone restaurants: [ ]
Any other comments or concerns: (There is no need to make requests for menu substitutions or additions, Pizza Zone permits regional branches to adapt the menu to local tastes and dietary requirements)
HKTV News = An terrorist affliated with Tupeia bombs National Tower killing 154 people and 677 injured NTV News = Communist Alliance leader Kwok Wan sentenced to exile due to treason, SBC News = First free and fair elections held in Sichuan, estimates Zhao Waofang from SDP will win

Wack-i
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Wack-i » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:47 pm

Full name of nation: United States and Territories of Wack-i
Name of individual to serve as regional CEO: John Unistaries Minoam
Their qualifications: Served many fast food chains and climbed ranks in McWackies (the best Wack-i chain) and resigned to leave his brother in charge of McWackies.
City and administrative division which will house Pizza Zone's head office in your nation: Stephensburg, Federation Valley
Total number of Pizza Zone locations to be constructed: (Maximum of 5000) 5000, Wackies adore pizza.
How many will be dine-in locations: 2000
How many will be combination locations: 2000
Any other comments or concerns: (There is no need to make requests for menu substitutions or additions, Pizza Zone permits regional branches to adapt the menu to local tastes and dietary requirements) If we (undecided yet) applied for an expansion even though we applied for 5000 PZ Locations, would the max be raised or do we not fill that form if we decide we do.
Kazakhstani tribes, migrate, Russia, sail, island, take, warlords, British, Dutch, revolution, yay, mining...uhh...WWI, WWII, Cold War..President McLemon. That's our history mostly. We are very W A C K Y so everything is weird in our nation.

NS Stats may or not be canon, instead read our factbooks and read our policies for canon stats.

An isle nation that is founder of Lemonea.
Pro:
-capitalism
-democracy
-isreal
-hong kong
-free speech
Anti:
-communism
-china
-censorship

(more to come later)

European Federation Reunified
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 20, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby European Federation Reunified » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:20 pm

Full name of nation: The United States of European Federation Reunified
Name of individual to serve as regional CEO: Massimo Le marche
Their qualifications: Degree in Science in Economics, CEO of the most important chain of pizzerias in the Italian area
City and administrative division which will house Pizza Zone's head office in your nation: Naples, State of South Italy
Total number of Pizza Zone locations to be constructed: (Maximum of 5000) 4000
How many will be combination locations: 1000
Any other comments or concerns: (There is no need to make requests for menu substitutions or additions, Pizza Zone permits regional branches to adapt the menu to local tastes and dietary requirements) No

City 26 Adachester
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby City 26 Adachester » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:34 pm

Full name of nation: City 26 'Adachester'
Name of individual to serve as regional CEO: Elliot Reynolds
Their qualifications: Former manager of up to 15 different "Chicken Fillet" locations for roughly 20 years; master's degree in Finance
City and administrative division which will house Pizza Zone's head office in your nation: City 26, Eagle Range (Corporate Offices), Office 14
Total number of Pizza Zone locations to be constructed: 350
How many will be dine-in locations: 50
How many will be carry-out locations: 50
How many will be combination locations: 250
Any other comments or concerns: None.
A totalitarian cyberpunk city located in former British Columbia, City 26, Designated 'Adachester', is one of the few cities left on Earth. A haven for black market activities, illegal running operations, and the most prominent of the international corporations, Adachester is the definition of 'cyberpunk'.

The only NS stats not used are economic freedom, wealth equality, and population. Socialism was a mistake policy, will be removed when I get the chance.

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:58 pm

Vechirinkagrad wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern,

Your application for the establishment of Pizza Zone restaurants in Vechrinkagrad has been received by my office.

Unfortunately, this application has been rejected.

Sergei Alexandrov
Pizza Zone Incorporated
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:00 pm

North Alezia wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern,

Your application for the establishment of Pizza Zone restaurants in the Federation of North Alezia has been received by my office.

Following a review of both your application and the qualifications of Arif Zamaruddin, we have decided to formally approve of the establishment of Pizza Zone in the Federation of North Alezia.

As per your application, a total of 1500 Pizza Zone restaurants shall be constructed in your nation's territory, with 400 restaurants being dine-in locations, 1000 restaurants being carry-out locations, and 100 restaurants being combination locations.

Sergei Alexandrov
Pizza Zone Incorporated
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:06 pm

Grand Quebecois wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern,

Your application for the establishment of Pizza Zone restaurants in the Commonwealth of Grand Quebecois has been received by my office.

Following a review of both your application and the qualifications of Monte Adelrethia, we have decided to formally approve of the establishment of Pizza Zone in the Commonwealth of Grand Quebecois.

As per your application, a total of 400 Pizza Zone restaurants shall be constructed in your nation's territory, with 150 restaurants being dine-in locations, 50 restaurants being carry-out locations, and 200 restaurants being combination locations.

In regards to your concerns, we have no interest in purchasing or rebranding already established restaurants, so there is no worries about Mr Adelrethia’s previous restaurants becoming part of the Pizza Zone brand.

Sergei Alexandrov
Pizza Zone Incorporated
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:14 pm

Sandwichs wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern,

Your application for the establishment of Pizza Zone restaurants in the Peoples Republic of Sandwichs has been received by my office.

Following a review of both your application and the qualifications of Hunter Beezasp, we have decided to formally approve of the establishment of Pizza Zone in the Peoples Republic of Sandwichs.

As per your application, a total of 400 Pizza Zone restaurants shall be constructed in your nation's territory, with all 400 restaurants being combination locations.

Sergei Alexandrov
Pizza Zone Incorporated
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:21 pm

Wack-i wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern,

Your application for the establishment of Pizza Zone restaurants in the United States and Territories of Wack-i has been received by my office.

Following a review of both your application and the qualifications of John Unistaries Minoam, we have decided to formally approve of the establishment of Pizza Zone in the United States and Territories of Wack-i.

As per your application, a total of 5000 Pizza Zone restaurants shall be constructed in your nation's territory, with 2000 restaurants being dine-in locations, 1000 restaurants being carry-out locations, and 2000 restaurants being combination locations.

In regards to your question, we have a maximum of 5000 Pizza Zone locations per nation by default, but we may allow the opening of additional locations on a case-by-case basis.

Sergei Alexandrov
Pizza Zone Incorporated
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:22 pm

European Federation Reunified wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern,

Your application for the establishment of Pizza Zone restaurants in the United States of European Federation Reunified has been received by my office.

Following a review of both your application and the qualifications of Massimo Le Marche, we have decided to formally approve of the establishment of Pizza Zone in the United States of European Federation Reunified.

As per your application, a total of 4000 Pizza Zone restaurants shall be constructed in your nation's territory, with 2000 restaurants being dine-in locations, 1000 restaurants being carry-out locations, and 1000 restaurants being combination locations.

Sergei Alexandrov
Pizza Zone Incorporated
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Routcher
Envoy

Founded: Apr 06, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Routcher » Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:29 pm

For the sake of good record keeping, we have located our old application, that was previously approved in 2019. We had thought this document lost in a fire some months back, but our records office is rebuilt and our episode of "inactivity" ended a while ago. While these restaurants never ceased operation, we understand records of their operation may have been misplaced or otherwise lost.

We are sorry for whatever inconvenience this has caused you, and we hope to continue our partnership moving forward.
Full name of nation: The Holy Empire of Routcher
Name of individual to serve as regional CEO: Darius Silvano
Their qualifications: Former CEO of Little Italy, an Italian-Routcherian Fast-Food Pasta Chain
City and administrative division which will house Pizza Zone's head office in your nation: Saint Mary, Downtown
Total number of Pizza Zone locations to be constructed: 127
How many will be dine-in locations: 51
How many will be carry-out locations: 27
How many will be combination locations: 49
If some of the planned locations are to be franchised, please mark with an X to confirm that you agree to only franchise locations to owners who maintain the high standards of Pizza Zone restaurants: [ X ]
Any other comments or concerns: None at this time

Regards,
Darius Silvano, CEO of Pizza Zone Routcher
Long Live Emperor Tywin II!

Townsvalley
Envoy

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Townsvalley » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:50 pm

Full name of nation: Townsvalley
Name of individual to serve as regional CEO: James Walles
Their qualifications: MBA
City and administrative division which will house Pizza Zone's head office in your nation: Newlands Capital City, Newlands, Townsvalley
Total number of Pizza Zone locations to be constructed: (Maximum of 5000) 4200
How many will be carry-out locations:1000
How many will be combination locations:1200
Any other comments or concerns: (There is no need to make requests for menu substitutions or additions, Pizza Zone permits regional branches to adapt the menu to local tastes and dietary requirements)
Newlands Stock Exchange|Arms Collway Petroleum
Former Support Minister in The North Pacific

『 Former WAD & President Of COIS,Minister Of Trade & Development in COIS & Map Cartographer in COIS
〖 Former Minister of Bureau of Exchange Statistics & Trade in Kaisertum Osterriech 』
Awarded: The Most Illustrious and Exalted Order of the COIS & Order of Al-Idrisi

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:39 am

Routcher wrote:-snip-

TO: Darius Silvano, Regional CEO of Pizza Zone in Routcher

Dear Mr Silvano,

We apologize for any inconvenience, we have reconfirmed the operations of Pizza Zone restaurants in your nation.

Sergei Alexandrov
Pizza Zone Incorporated
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:40 am

Townsvalley wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern,

Your application for the establishment of Pizza Zone restaurants in Townsvalley has been received by my office.

Following a review of both your application and the qualifications of James Walles, we have decided to formally approve of the establishment of Pizza Zone in Townsvalley.

As per your application, a total of 4200 Pizza Zone restaurants shall be constructed in your nation's territory, with 2000 restaurants being dine-in locations, 1000 restaurants being carry-out locations, and 1200 restaurants being combination locations.

Sergei Alexandrov
Pizza Zone Incorporated
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Countesia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:32 pm

To: Pizza Zone
From: Department of Economic Strategy, Ministry of Commerce.
Topic: Store Opening
Greetings from the Department of Economic Strategy. We would formally like to invite your business to operate in the Federal Republic of Countesia. For too long the Countesian Fast Food industry has been dominated by Countesian businesses and we see your business as an opportunity to bring new business strategies, variety and experiences into the Countesian Economy. Please find our application attached to this message for trial stores. Should Pizza Zone become popular, expansion is definitely on the drawing board.

We would like to note that if Pizza Zone employs or intends to imploy any mascots or entertainers that these individuals must undergo a Criminal History and Barring (CHB) check to ensure employees do not possess a criminal background. Countesian law is rather stringent on this matter in regards to job roles that primarily involve being in positions of responsibility over children aged fifteen or less. Companies are obliged to pay for this service. Heavy fines can occur if employees do not have one. This does not apply to kitchen, management or wait staff.

Full name of nation: Federal Republic of Countesia
Name of individual to serve as regional CEO: State does not make a habit of interferring in the affairs local business, you choose the invididual you see fIt.
Their qualifications: N/A
City and administrative division which will house Pizza Zone's head office in your nation: New Hanlen
Total number of Pizza Zone locations to be constructed: (Maximum of 5000)
How many will be dine-in locations: 15
How many will be carry-out locations: 20
How many will be combination locations: 5
If some of the planned locations are to be franchised, please mark with an X to confirm that you agree to only franchise locations to owners who maintain the high standards of Pizza Zone restaurants: [x]
Last edited by Countesia on Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade