NATION

PASSWORD

Ascension (Sandbox/OOC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

What is your Timezone?

Pacific
15%
Mountain
No votes
Central
26%
Eastern
32%
Other (specify in comments)
26%

Total votes : 34

Ovesa
Diplomat

Founded: May 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Ovesa » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:10 am

Big Carencia wrote:-snip-

Both species are accepted!

Ovesa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ovesa » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:23 am

Wow, we certainly have quite the roster! I'll try and post the IC later today :)

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:55 am

American Pere Housh wrote:GOD APP
Name:Hitomi, Goddess of Storms,Volcanos,Earthquakes,weather
Epiphet(s):Hitomi the Beautiful
Domain(s):Storms,Volcanos,Earthquakes,Weather
Personality:Cheerful,Easy to get along with but when in battle, she is cold and calculated.
Appearance:Character Appearance
Equipment:A katana that has been imbued with her domains allowing her to eliminate her opponents more easily.
Anything else:Hitomi is known to be very annoying to others.
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:56 am

You can have the oceans
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Ovesa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ovesa » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:59 am

Hitomi is accepted!

Somerania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Somerania » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:00 pm

American Pere Housh wrote:You can have the oceans

You could have done a 400 iq move and create a goddess of water

Ovesa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ovesa » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:02 pm

Somerania wrote:
American Pere Housh wrote:You can have the oceans

You could have done a 400 iq move and create a goddess of water

I think everything is fine the way it is.

Ovesa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ovesa » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:14 pm

Good news everyone, the IC is officially up and running! I'll be back online in a few hours. I'm so excited to see where this story goes! :D

Anitgrum
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Anitgrum » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:41 pm

GOD APP
Name: Socor
Epiphet(s): Lord of the Endless Wasteland
Domain(s):Deserts and Droughts
Personality: Socor is controlling and prone to violent mood swings.
Appearance: Socor has the head of serpent the body of lion the tail of scorpion and wings made of brass.
Equipment: A crown made of turquoise adorned with desert glass.
Anything else:

Ceystile
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ceystile » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:53 pm

I just gotta add the appearance.

GOD APP
Name: Ausra
Epiphet(s): The Pale Lady, Mistress of Minds. The Night-Weaver
Domain(s): Dreams, Nightmares, Thoughts and Sleep.
Personality: She’s a pretty laid-back and mellow goddess with a strong sense of justice, sending dreams to the just and nightmares to the wicked.
Appearance:
Equipment: She has a Dream Journal, in which she draws and writes the dreams or nightmares that manifest into the minds of men. She also has a bag of sand used to induce sleep.
Anything else:
Last edited by Ceystile on Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ovesa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ovesa » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:15 pm

Socor, Hae, and Ausra are accepted!
Last edited by Ovesa on Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ovesa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ovesa » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:06 pm

I made a Discord for our RP. Come check it out! :)

Ovesa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ovesa » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:15 pm

Hey Minskiev, are the Homo Habilis unaligned, or are they tied to a particular deity?

Voxija
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:42 pm

GOD APP
Name: Hebainia
Epiphet(s): The Mathematician, The Knowledgeable One
Domain(s): science, reason, logic
Personality: Hebainia is cool, calm, collected, thinking things through with the scientific method, although she is kind of egotistical. She remembers more about the Old Times than the other gods, although not very much, and what she remembers are very small fragments of a horrible time. Thus, Hebainia wishes to create her own, logical, perfect dimension.
Appearance: A wise, venerable elderly woman with Greek-esque robes and what seems like an infinite length of long silver hair on her head. Is forty feet tall in her default form, but can grow and shrink.
Equipment: (optional) a glowing book, in which Hebainia writes the universe into existence.
Anything else: Hebainia is worshipped by the Brains, a species coming soon.
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Ovesa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ovesa » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:45 pm

Hebaina is accepted! Welcome to the RP :)

Voxija
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:54 pm

SPECIES APP
Name: The Brains
Deity: Hebainia, the Mathematician
Sentient (Y or N): Sentient and sapient.
Appearance: Technically, the Brains don't have a fixed appearance. They are energy beings, living collections of synapses and neurons, and their appearances are whatever bodies they choose to make for themselves. Hebainia has provided blueprints, and she prefers forms surprisingly similar to Earth "cats", "monkeys", and large "bees", but an individual Brain can choose for themself what body they want to create or move into. When they don't inhabit a body, one can faintly see a shimmer where the Brain is.
Physiology/Abilities: The Brains can teleport, both into and out of bodies and wherever they can go in their dimension. The Brains are very intelligent, as befits a creation of the Knowledgeable One. The life of a Brain is infinite, barring accidents or willful murder. The Brains have no genders, and an individual is called "they". However, a Brain has a great sense of self untied to any body or name. A great advantage the Brains have is that they can move into any body, or "sleeve" of any ability possible for a mortal.
Background: Hebainia created them to be the perfect, most logical species. They were meant to be the ruling species in her little dimension.
Anything else: They live on many planets.
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Ovesa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ovesa » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:00 pm

The Brains are Accepted! I'll update the main post soon. Heads up, there are no planets yet, but I'm sure you can change that if you want to.

Voxija
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:16 pm

Ovesa wrote:The Brains are Accepted! I'll update the main post soon. Heads up, there are no planets yet, but I'm sure you can change that if you want to.

Well, that's good that there are no planets, I'm sure that Hebainia will do a lot of stuff before creating planets and the Brains.

Ovesa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ovesa » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:20 pm

Can't wait for everyone to arrive and we can kickstart the creation of a mortal realm. Imagine the possibilities!

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:25 pm

Can we create the human race?

Slaver Pirates of Vaas
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Slaver Pirates of Vaas » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:26 pm

GOD APP
Name: Teiwaz (German pronunciation)
Epithet(s): The War Machine, The Greatest Warrior/Soldier
Domain(s): Warfare
Personality: Teiwaz is a very courageous, strong leader who is partially cooperative, but, in many situations, can show assertiveness. He is also incredibly resilient

Appearance: Teiwaz exists as a humanoid form closely resembling that of humanity with a few key differences. Across his body are a variety of black markings that can be described as either tattoos or war paint. These markings are very abstract, only resembling awkward shapes. These markings, though, can be manipulated and shaped to any shape or form on demand. He also commonly wears any outfit that is worn by a warrior of one of the species. In his regular attire, however, Teiwaz wears a golden chestplate with complimentary armor pieces on his legs and arms.

Equipment: Any equipment that is used by any species to war with one another can be summoned. He also carries a short spear with an iron head on one side and a red crystal on the other along with an iron shield.
Anything else:
Last edited by Slaver Pirates of Vaas on Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Voxija
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:27 pm

Oh poop, I have to reply to two posts, both which kinda contradict each other. OP please step in?

Minskiev
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:32 pm

American Pere Housh wrote:Can we create the human race?

I’m making it. Homo Erectus should be done in like an hour, and Homo sapiens in a day.
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:34 pm

Minskiev wrote:
American Pere Housh wrote:Can we create the human race?

I’m making it. Homo Erectus should be done in like an hour, and Homo sapiens in a day.

Then make them neutral as I want some worshippers.

Ovesa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ovesa » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:35 pm

Voxija wrote:Oh poop, I have to reply to two posts, both which kinda contradict each other. OP please step in?

Just act like Adurja asked you a question after you answered Hitomi's question.
Slaver Pirates of Vaas wrote:GOD APP
Name: Teiwaz (German pronunciation)
Epithet(s): The War Machine, The Greatest Warrior/Soldier
Domain(s): Warfare
Personality: Teiwaz is a very courageous, strong leader who is partially cooperative, but, in many situations, can show assertiveness.
Appearance: He comes in the form of any outfit that is worn by a warrior of one of the species
Equipment: Any equipment that is used by any species to war with one another, including any war technology that they have yet to develop.
Anything else: Teiwaz's existence starts out as a mortal with godlike abilities. Throughout this time, he takes the form of many different species during times of war and almost always joins them on his own accord. For most of Teiwaz's perceived mortal life, he has no knowledge that he is a god. The only abnormality about his life is him experiencing certain dreams and visions that show vague depictions of his past lives. Eventually, in his last mortal life, he begins to realize his powers and their full extent, allowing him to use them against his enemies during that life. He begins to see all of his past lives clearly. Finally, after truly realizing his godhood upon the conclusion of the final battle that ended the war, he ascends to the throne as the God of War.

Neat concept, but I must point out a few things.

1) The Old World (universe before this one) kind of got completely decimated by warfare, so other gods may not be accepting of you.
2) If you're going to do the whole mortal-to-god storyline, you'll have to join after the world's initial creation. Even then, there won't be a lot of major conflicts for you to join in, past life of present.
3) I haven't said this before, but it's unheard of for a mortal to achieve godhood, even in the Old World. To do so would require more than just powers gifted at birth. In fact, it would most likely require the assistance of at least one god, probably several.

I'm sorry if this came across as harsh, but I don't think this will work in the established setting.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse