NATION

PASSWORD

Aftermath (OOC|Dead)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Jantor
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 11
Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Jantor » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:13 pm

Tribe
Faction Name: The Nomadic Tribe of the Great Plains (TNTOTGP)
Faction Ideology: Autocratic
Leader: Lord Su'Kaloh
Population: 1,500
Armed Population: 300
Technology: Metal Age
Culture: Nomadic
Territory Claims: Easternmost Iowa county on the Mississippi River
History: After the Collapse, the people from small towns in eastern Iowa formed a clan of bandits, 20,000 strong. They were one of the most feared clans in all of the central USA, having full control over all of the Mississippi River from Illinois to Tennessee. This clan was one of the major reasons enclaves and kingdoms stayed so isolated, is was impossible to cross the Mississippi unless you wanted to travel to the dead zones of the Deep South, such as New Orleans or Jackson. This reign of terror continued for 80 years, until tragedy struck for these bandits.
About 30% of the clan was out on a scouting expedition for any pre-collapse technology, when they walked into the dead zone of St. Louis. This group used an old awning for shelter from the rain, and slept there that night, planning to scour the city in the morning. However, in the morning, the radiation had mutated them into four-legged monsters from a nightmare. They were overcome with the urge to kill, and the main camp of their clan was nearby, so they charged in. The mutants couldn't be held off, and killed almost all of the bandits before noticing the radiation had disappeared and they were turning back to humans. These monsters sped back to St. Louis, where they still live today. The small number of 1,000 people who managed to escape were pushed around by nearby kingdoms, and quickly lost their territory. Now reduced to just one county of claimed land at a time, they strive to take back what was once theirs, and kill the mutants once and for all.
Last edited by Jantor on Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Christian Confederation
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1868
Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Christian Confederation » Fri May 01, 2020 5:03 am

Jantor wrote:Tribe
Faction Name: The Nomadic Tribe of the Great Plains (TNTOTGP)
Faction Ideology: Autocratic
Leader: Lord Su'Kaloh
Population: 1,500
Armed Population: 300
Technology: Metal Age
Culture: Nomadic
Territory Claims: Easternmost Iowa county on the Mississippi River
History: After the Collapse, the people from small towns in eastern Iowa formed a clan of bandits, 20,000 strong. They were one of the most feared clans in all of the central USA, having full control over all of the Mississippi River from Illinois to Tennessee. This clan was one of the major reasons enclaves and kingdoms stayed so isolated, is was impossible to cross the Mississippi unless you wanted to travel to the dead zones of the Deep South, such as New Orleans or Jackson. This reign of terror continued for 80 years, until tragedy struck for these bandits.
About 30% of the clan was out on a scouting expedition for any pre-collapse technology, when they walked into the dead zone of St. Louis. This group used an old awning for shelter from the rain, and slept there that night, planning to scour the city in the morning. However, in the morning, the radiation had mutated them into four-legged monsters from a nightmare. They were overcome with the urge to kill, and the main camp of their clan was nearby, so they charged in. The mutants couldn't be held off, and killed almost all of the bandits before noticing the radiation had disappeared and they were turning back to humans. These monsters sped back to St. Louis, where they still live today. The small number of 1,000 people who managed to escape were pushed around by nearby kingdoms, and quickly lost their territory. Now reduced to just one county of claimed land at a time, they strive to take back what was once theirs, and kill the mutants once and for all.

Not going to lie that sounds cool
Founder of the moderate alliance
Open to new members, and embassy's.
My telagram box is always open for productive conversation.
IRL political views center right/ right.

User avatar
Anowa
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16834
Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Anowa » Fri May 01, 2020 1:26 pm

Jantor wrote:Tribe
Faction Name: The Nomadic Tribe of the Great Plains (TNTOTGP)
Faction Ideology: Autocratic
Leader: Lord Su'Kaloh
Population: 1,500
Armed Population: 300
Technology: Metal Age
Culture: Nomadic
Territory Claims: Easternmost Iowa county on the Mississippi River
History: After the Collapse, the people from small towns in eastern Iowa formed a clan of bandits, 20,000 strong. They were one of the most feared clans in all of the central USA, having full control over all of the Mississippi River from Illinois to Tennessee. This clan was one of the major reasons enclaves and kingdoms stayed so isolated, is was impossible to cross the Mississippi unless you wanted to travel to the dead zones of the Deep South, such as New Orleans or Jackson. This reign of terror continued for 80 years, until tragedy struck for these bandits.
About 30% of the clan was out on a scouting expedition for any pre-collapse technology, when they walked into the dead zone of St. Louis. This group used an old awning for shelter from the rain, and slept there that night, planning to scour the city in the morning. However, in the morning, the radiation had mutated them into four-legged monsters from a nightmare. They were overcome with the urge to kill, and the main camp of their clan was nearby, so they charged in. The mutants couldn't be held off, and killed almost all of the bandits before noticing the radiation had disappeared and they were turning back to humans. These monsters sped back to St. Louis, where they still live today. The small number of 1,000 people who managed to escape were pushed around by nearby kingdoms, and quickly lost their territory. Now reduced to just one county of claimed land at a time, they strive to take back what was once theirs, and kill the mutants once and for all.

St Louis is unfortunately still very much a living zone, with a player currently occupying it. Furthermore, the radiation is now what mutates the beings in dead zones, rather the mutated Disease in the corrupted zones, and even then that usually takes generations, not a few weeks. Additionally, most human beings who weren't infected by the start of the collapse developed a natural immunity to the disease, mean contracting it is very difficult unless you descended from one of the few people infected with it a few hundred years ago.

Unfortunately, this means I must deny the application.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

User avatar
Hypercapital
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1512
Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Hypercapital » Fri May 01, 2020 9:02 pm

why the radio silence, y'all?
(quotes)
"Only the Strongest shall survive." ~ My quote, for awhile.
"The 2A protects the First." ~ Someone.
"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

(Titles)
"Too dangerous to be left/kept alive..." ~ Mace Windu

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

User avatar
Kollin
Diplomat
 
Posts: 942
Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kollin » Fri May 01, 2020 11:51 pm

Hypercapital wrote:why the radio silence, y'all?

My people don't have radios sadly D:

User avatar
Hypercapital
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1512
Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Hypercapital » Sat May 02, 2020 12:09 am

Kollin wrote:
Hypercapital wrote:why the radio silence, y'all?

My people don't have radios sadly D:


Not what I meant. I know Drew Durnil messed up everything again, but everyone suddenly stopped posting.

That's odd.
(quotes)
"Only the Strongest shall survive." ~ My quote, for awhile.
"The 2A protects the First." ~ Someone.
"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

(Titles)
"Too dangerous to be left/kept alive..." ~ Mace Windu

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

User avatar
Vacif
Senator
 
Posts: 4703
Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Mon May 04, 2020 10:53 am

So Ralnis, how do you want to go about forming some kind of long term unification?
Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Credit to Beiarusia for the flag.
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

User avatar
Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25691
Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ralnis » Mon May 04, 2020 11:37 am

Vacif wrote:So Ralnis, how do you want to go about forming some kind of long term unification?

It should start small and simple. Trader companies should be the centers of industry and foodstuffs for the raider gangs since we can't honestly do that by definition. Now to make this between you and me is different. You have already industry and the Children of course want to exploit that. So my deal is this to start off. The Children will like to use your industry to build more airships to fight the Khan and protect Las Vegas from them.

The Children are willing to share what they know and help Sunnyvale build their own to help trade and protect their airspace. When Las Vegas becomes known and the Children want to go protect them then I would be asking Sunnyvale to have access to their industry in order to build more of their fleet in exchange for the goods Las Vegas will provide.

Once the Khanate is pushed from the lands we can talk about deeper terms like confederation and unification but we aren't at the point yet.

User avatar
Hypercapital
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1512
Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Hypercapital » Mon May 04, 2020 11:53 am

I think the Maltese Coloradans might try annexing me or incorporating me somehow... :(

And somehow, they do visits to Mecca. Which is kinda weird, but makes sense (I guess), seeing as they try to incorporate other faiths (this is unwise though, as some sects/faiths are extremist/radical)
(quotes)
"Only the Strongest shall survive." ~ My quote, for awhile.
"The 2A protects the First." ~ Someone.
"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

(Titles)
"Too dangerous to be left/kept alive..." ~ Mace Windu

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

User avatar
Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25691
Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ralnis » Mon May 04, 2020 11:59 am

Hypercapital wrote:I think the Maltese Coloradans might try annexing me or incorporating me somehow... :(

And somehow, they do visits to Mecca. Which is kinda weird, but makes sense (I guess), seeing as they try to incorporate other faiths (this is unwise though, as some sects/faiths are extremist/radical)

I can always liberate you and consider you a tributary? My rates are fair and you will have a fleet of airships be stationed there at Nellis or what's left of it. Plus Las Vegas being liberated and news gets back to the Queen Love and maybe Californian trade can make Las Vegas become the gambling capital that it used to be?

User avatar
Kollin
Diplomat
 
Posts: 942
Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kollin » Mon May 04, 2020 12:01 pm

Felt like trash all weekend and couldn't write. :(
I'll do it after work. Gonna do a slight flashback to the Mairposa settlement getting hit. Too bad any survivors probably won't be believed if they tell anyone the reputation is very much earned.

Also going to say hello to the Pathfinders by throwing a human skull at them in the middle of the night. Will have a nice lil letter in it.

User avatar
Hypercapital
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1512
Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Hypercapital » Mon May 04, 2020 12:22 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Hypercapital wrote:I think the Maltese Coloradans might try annexing me or incorporating me somehow... :(

And somehow, they do visits to Mecca. Which is kinda weird, but makes sense (I guess), seeing as they try to incorporate other faiths (this is unwise though, as some sects/faiths are extremist/radical)

I can always liberate you and consider you a tributary? My rates are fair and you will have a fleet of airships be stationed there at Nellis or what's left of it. Plus Las Vegas being liberated and news gets back to the Queen Love and maybe Californian trade can make Las Vegas become the gambling capital that it used to be?


Makes sense. :)
(quotes)
"Only the Strongest shall survive." ~ My quote, for awhile.
"The 2A protects the First." ~ Someone.
"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

(Titles)
"Too dangerous to be left/kept alive..." ~ Mace Windu

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

User avatar
Vacif
Senator
 
Posts: 4703
Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Mon May 04, 2020 12:54 pm

Kollin wrote:Felt like trash all weekend and couldn't write. :(
I'll do it after work. Gonna do a slight flashback to the Mairposa settlement getting hit. Too bad any survivors probably won't be believed if they tell anyone the reputation is very much earned.

Also going to say hello to the Pathfinders by throwing a human skull at them in the middle of the night. Will have a nice lil letter in it.

Now are you throwing it at 10-Echo who's marching for Carson City, or 9-Echo, who's marching home? Because 9-Echo is zooming right now.
Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Credit to Beiarusia for the flag.
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

User avatar
Kollin
Diplomat
 
Posts: 942
Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kollin » Mon May 04, 2020 4:36 pm

Vacif wrote:
Kollin wrote:Felt like trash all weekend and couldn't write. :(
I'll do it after work. Gonna do a slight flashback to the Mairposa settlement getting hit. Too bad any survivors probably won't be believed if they tell anyone the reputation is very much earned.

Also going to say hello to the Pathfinders by throwing a human skull at them in the middle of the night. Will have a nice lil letter in it.

Now are you throwing it at 10-Echo who's marching for Carson City, or 9-Echo, who's marching home? Because 9-Echo is zooming right now.

Probably 10 then, easier to catch up to without spreading out too much.

User avatar
Revlona
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5730
Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue May 05, 2020 5:30 pm

Can I reserve a Survivor Enclave out of Camden County Georgia?
Lover of doggos

User avatar
Revlona
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5730
Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue May 05, 2020 5:54 pm

Nationstates Name: Revlona

Faction Name: Duchy of Camden
Faction Type: Survivor Enclave
Flag (Optional):
Image

Governing Ideology: Royalist
Leader(s): Duke Samuel Raatkins and Duchess Savannah Raatkins
Territorial Claims: Camden County Georgia
Population: 1,000
Armed Population: 200
- Organized into 2 battalions of 100 each which are further split into platoons of 20, these platoons hold 2 squads of 10
- With the Armories in and around Kings Bay Base still unexplored the Principalities fighting force relies on mostly metal aged weaponry. Those Post-Collapse firearms that are in use are rare and usually not as easily kept as the simpler metal age weapons.
Technology Level: Metal Age with some Post-Collapse

History: The Duchy of Camden is made up of those the descendants of those few souls who survived the collapse plus a few families that came later. The very beginnings of the Camden community were chaotic and could have led to disaster, skirmishes were a regular occurrence in the county as neighbors fought each other for food and supplies. That all ended when Lauren Raatkins, the first Duchess of Camden, United a large group of survivors behind her and brought order and peace to the county. She declared herself duchess and began to make the County more secure and healthier to live in.

The county kept to itself for the near two hundred years since the collapse, even building a rather impressive makeshift wall that circles the county and is patrolled by the Duchies Levy. Things have started to change ever since the new Duke, Samuel, took over. He has sent scouting parties out of the county, not looking for threats that need to be countered, but instead looking for areas that can be settled instead. He has also been more welcoming to new comers, not turning them away outright as many of his predecessors did.
Culture: The culture of Camden is very southern. An almost obsession with politeness with a heavy prioritization of martial and athletic skills over those skills that are less needed such as reading and or writing.
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X1KVjq1HbM
ID TAG 1997 (DO NOT REMOVE)
Last edited by Revlona on Tue May 05, 2020 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lover of doggos

User avatar
Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25691
Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ralnis » Tue May 05, 2020 7:41 pm

Finally got a post up. Once I figured out if I found anything in San Benito Green Zone and if the bandits of Khan county become my allies then I will get the week 4 post up.

User avatar
Hypercapital
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1512
Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Hypercapital » Tue May 05, 2020 9:05 pm

With all that internal tension going on in Idaho, I'm surprised they didn't fall to Anarchy already. I'd like to see what Mosaic does, also.
(quotes)
"Only the Strongest shall survive." ~ My quote, for awhile.
"The 2A protects the First." ~ Someone.
"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

(Titles)
"Too dangerous to be left/kept alive..." ~ Mace Windu

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

User avatar
Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25691
Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ralnis » Tue May 05, 2020 9:16 pm

Hypercapital wrote:With all that internal tension going on in Idaho, I'm surprised they didn't fall to Anarchy already. I'd like to see what Mosaic does, also.

True, this does give us some time to prepare for the Khanate trying to ride down south again.

User avatar
Anowa
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16834
Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Anowa » Wed May 06, 2020 1:39 am

Revlona wrote:
Nationstates Name: Revlona

Faction Name: Duchy of Camden
Faction Type: Survivor Enclave
Flag (Optional):
Governing Ideology: Royalist
Leader(s): Duke Samuel Raatkins and Duchess Savannah Raatkins
Territorial Claims: Camden County Georgia
Population: 1,000
Armed Population: 200
- Organized into 2 battalions of 100 each which are further split into platoons of 20, these platoons hold 2 squads of 10
- With the Armories in and around Kings Bay Base still unexplored the Principalities fighting force relies on mostly metal aged weaponry. Those Post-Collapse firearms that are in use are rare and usually not as easily kept as the simpler metal age weapons.
Technology Level: Metal Age with some Post-Collapse

History: The Duchy of Camden is made up of those the descendants of those few souls who survived the collapse plus a few families that came later. The very beginnings of the Camden community were chaotic and could have led to disaster, skirmishes were a regular occurrence in the county as neighbors fought each other for food and supplies. That all ended when Lauren Raatkins, the first Duchess of Camden, United a large group of survivors behind her and brought order and peace to the county. She declared herself duchess and began to make the County more secure and healthier to live in.

The county kept to itself for the near two hundred years since the collapse, even building a rather impressive makeshift wall that circles the county and is patrolled by the Duchies Levy. Things have started to change ever since the new Duke, Samuel, took over. He has sent scouting parties out of the county, not looking for threats that need to be countered, but instead looking for areas that can be settled instead. He has also been more welcoming to new comers, not turning them away outright as many of his predecessors did.
Culture: The culture of Camden is very southern. An almost obsession with politeness with a heavy prioritization of martial and athletic skills over those skills that are less needed such as reading and or writing.
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X1KVjq1HbM
ID TAG 1997 (DO NOT REMOVE)

Accepted.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

User avatar
Anowa
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16834
Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Anowa » Wed May 06, 2020 2:00 am

Finally updated the roster and map.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

User avatar
Hypercapital
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1512
Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Hypercapital » Wed May 06, 2020 2:08 am

Anowa wrote:Finally updated the roster and map.


What happened to Zion? Did the player get taken out of the game?
(quotes)
"Only the Strongest shall survive." ~ My quote, for awhile.
"The 2A protects the First." ~ Someone.
"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

(Titles)
"Too dangerous to be left/kept alive..." ~ Mace Windu

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

User avatar
Hypercapital
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1512
Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Hypercapital » Wed May 06, 2020 2:09 am

The Caval? I hadn't noticed that one, chief.
(quotes)
"Only the Strongest shall survive." ~ My quote, for awhile.
"The 2A protects the First." ~ Someone.
"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

(Titles)
"Too dangerous to be left/kept alive..." ~ Mace Windu

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

User avatar
Anowa
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16834
Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Anowa » Wed May 06, 2020 2:12 am

Hypercapital wrote:
Anowa wrote:Finally updated the roster and map.


What happened to Zion? Did the player get taken out of the game?


They haven't posted at all on the forums in a month, so it's likely they've dipped. As it stands, they'll be treated as an NPC.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

User avatar
Hypercapital
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1512
Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Hypercapital » Wed May 06, 2020 2:38 am

Anowa wrote:
Hypercapital wrote:
What happened to Zion? Did the player get taken out of the game?


They haven't posted at all on the forums in a month, so it's likely they've dipped. As it stands, they'll be treated as an NPC.


Alright.
(quotes)
"Only the Strongest shall survive." ~ My quote, for awhile.
"The 2A protects the First." ~ Someone.
"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

(Titles)
"Too dangerous to be left/kept alive..." ~ Mace Windu

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Absolon-7, Bentus, Crossbone, Grand Indochina, Legatia, New yugoslavaia, Panmonia, Segral

Advertisement

Remove ads