When I was a noob I saw my targets fended by something impossible.
My puppets went to TRR for raiding. Then triggering made me the impossible.
To the outside world, I’m an ordinary Steak, but secretly, I use my speed to fight fendas and find raiders like me.
And one day, I’ll find who fended my raids and get justice for my puppets.
I am the Steak.

^Totally accurate image of Steak
The Black Hawks finally managed to beat Penny at her gambling games and won over 1,000,000 flowers! They decided to use the money that they obtained to create a tv show known as “The Hawk”, totally not a rip off of The Flash. In search of a good tv show set, your region was raided! If you want to see how the show turned out, click this link. come join here!
The Star Hawks:
LTN Bjourn trigger
SGT Adriannas
SGT Aquilanion
CPL Thyroton
PFC Refuge Isle
PFC Martian Hunter
PFC Imperial Pittsburgh
hamiltonia
the_furrest
the_yugoslavian_prussian_empire
the_coolest_region
sinensis_empire
free_state_of_prussia
hmm_yes
stupid_people
nakato
the_united_nations_of_esnal
trade_confederacy
the_commonwealth_of_comradeship
the_world_council
the_irish_underwater
gbe
caribbean_of_the_north
aca
the_free_zone_hiding_in_nikania
the_allied_empire
deuterra
medieval_europe
the_xerxes_union
the_new_hegemony
nazi_tochtenguern
world_france
demarkus













If you all ever wanted to see what a raid is really like, you know where to go. Tin, you bring the home videos for us to watch. Yohannes, you bring the board games for us to play. I will bring the chips and dip.

