NATION

PASSWORD

The Land Of The Free: An American Political Roleplay (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 24, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:10 pm

Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:
Brookshire Estate
Tyler, Texas

(Image)

A voice answered and Karen began.

"Hello Governor, it is Karen Brookshire, from Texas...running for Senate."

She hoped she didn't sound too nervous, not that she necessarily was.

"I apologize for the rather abrupt call but, well, this race is gonna short so time is money. I got your email and wanted to discuss your view of the race as its going now."

"Well, I like most of the Republican candidates in the race, and I think it's super important that we hold Texas for the Republican Party. The unique circumstances of this race, especially with how damn close things got last year, means we can't take it for granted. Texas is not a safe state for Republicans anymore." He scratched his chin as he paced with the phone in hand. "I think we need to see polling and see who's comfortably coming out ahead, and we need to be prepared to rally around a single candidate, but I'm impressed with your pitch and your energy."
Neoliberal
"Making peace with the establishment is an important aspect of maturity."
Join NS P2TM's rebooted US politics RP! - America the Beautiful
Eugene Obradovic - D-IL - President pro tempore of the United States Senate, senior Senator from the State of Illinois
Caroline Simone - D-NY - Ranking Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, Representative for the 12th District of New York
Abigail Jekyll-Jones - R-OR - Chair of the House Natural Resources Committee, Representative for the 2nd District of Oregon
Bryan Burgess - R-CT - White House Press Secretary
Jonah Prendergast Jr. - R-WV - Governor of West Virginia, former Secretary of Labor

Puertollano
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:14 pm

TO: Arnold Wolf Jr

Hello,

I appreciate that you reached out to me, Mr Wolf, I was just about to do the same. I would love to contact you, or come and see you win you visit Texas. Whatever time.

Thanks,

Randy.
Senator Levi Murphy (D-MN)
Chairwoman Lilyana Wolf (R-ME)
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)
Mayor Tammy Tablot (I-NV)

Sarenium
Senator

Founded: Sep 18, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Sarenium » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:14 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:
Sarenium wrote:Jillian arrived at a small hip cafe along Commonwealth Avenue, her children had convinced her to try being vegetarian so she's specifically chosen a location with a larger than ordinary selection of vegetarian options.

John was wearing a blue sweater, a white shirt and khaki dress pants as he walked up to Jillian with a broad smile, reaching to shake her hand. He didn't actually like vegetarian food all that much, but well, he was hoping to get admiration from Jillian, not vice versa. "Hello there, Senator Dayton!"

"Governor," she greeted, shaking his hand, "I don't believe we've had the privilege to meet, although, our shared idol did mention you a few times."
...I'd like to do you slowly...
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Just be Ben Shapiro: Debate your wife into an orgasm; "hypothetically say I moved my hand to..."

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:16 pm

Sarenium wrote:"Governor," she greeted, shaking his hand, "I don't believe we've had the privilege to meet, although, our shared idol did mention you a few times."

He chuckled slightly and shook his head. "Too kind, too kind. What brings you to my corner of the country, Jillian? I wouldn't think you would want to take time out of your campaign schedule to talk to me when you should be in New Hampshire."
Neoliberal
Eugene Obradovic - D-IL - President pro tempore of the United States Senate, senior Senator from the State of Illinois
Caroline Simone - D-NY - Ranking Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, Representative for the 12th District of New York
Abigail Jekyll-Jones - R-OR - Chair of the House Natural Resources Committee, Representative for the 2nd District of Oregon
Jonah Prendergast Jr. - R-WV - Governor of West Virginia, former Secretary of Labor

Velahor
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Velahor » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:22 pm

Jovuistan wrote:
TO: Mark Allen

Dear Mr. Allen

With the special election in your state of Texas starting up, I plan on making the rounds through the state to help ensure a Republican is elected to the Senate. I can assume you know why I am contacting you at this point. I would love to have a chance to speak with you in the coming days regarding your campaign and the possibility of an endorsement. If you're able to, please inform me of dates you are available for either an in-person or phone meeting so we can schedule a time to discuss the future.

Sincerely,

Arnold Wolf Jr.

TO: Arnold Wolf Jr.

Dear Mr. Wolf

What a nice surprise to wake up and see a message from someone of your prominence in my inbox! I would be honored to meet, just say when and where. Pretty much anything works for me. My campaign will be in Laredo, El Paso, Abilene, and Dallas in the next four days, my schedule is free except for rallies from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm and 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm each day. After that, I have two days of fundraisers, one in Dallas and one in Houston. I hope between these dates we can work something out.

Sincerely,

Mark Allen
Texas Regional Director
Gun Owners of America
”A wasted vote is voting for someone that you don’t believe in”

Libertarian Realist/Neoclassical Liberal/Capitalistic Pragmatist, Civil Rights Advocate, Architecture Geek, Law Student
Diane Paulson - Congresswoman - Maine 2nd District
Michelle Paulson-Miller - White House Deputy Chief of Staff & Former NRA Chief Lobbyist
William S. Rogers III - Senator - Montana
Martha Prendergast - Senator & First Lady - West Virginia
Daniel Gundersen - Mayor of Waukesha, WI/Candidate for United States Senate/Founder of Dairy Dan’s

Sarenium
Senator

Postby Sarenium » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:22 pm

Sarenium wrote:"Governor," she greeted, shaking his hand, "I don't believe we've had the privilege to meet, although, our shared idol did mention you a few times."

He chuckled slightly and shook his head. "Too kind, too kind. What brings you to my corner of the country, Jillian? I wouldn't think you would want to take time out of your campaign schedule to talk to me when you should be in New Hampshire."

"I was," she smiled, "but there's always time for down-ballot races and with a particularly concerning incumbent from Massachusetts, well, I thought it important to meet her challenger."
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Just be Ben Shapiro: Debate your wife into an orgasm; "hypothetically say I moved my hand to..."

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:24 pm

Sarenium wrote:"I was," she smiled, "but there's always time for down-ballot races and with a particularly concerning incumbent from Massachusetts, well, I thought it important to meet her challenger."

"Concerning's the word for it, for sure." He frowned, shaking his head. "I don't know if it's her lack of articulation, or her pathological hatred for her colleagues which scares me most."
Neoliberal

Federal States of Xathuecia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:26 pm

Brookshire Estate
Tyler, Texas

"I agree, polling will certainly be important."

She took a breath before going on.

"But I think its also important to see the field for what it is, like your email suggested. We have Allen, a gun rights activist, and Cramp, the uber-social conservative judge. Two very single-issue candidates who I think, given my impression and some info of their campaigns, are gonna get hammered by whichever liberals we get pitted up against. They are non-starters, trying to push their agenda but no policy. Only De Lange seems poised to make this a race on issues, but even he is trying to campaign as 'tried and true' when he actually is just old and tired."

She finished as Mike showed her an email he drafted her and nodding, he sent it.

TO: Arnold Wolf Jr

Dear Mr. Wolf,

I am excited to meet with you. If you are going to be in Texas, I will be back and forth between Fort Worth, Houston and Austin. Any of those two places or the areas around them would be great to meet in person. If it doesn't work, feel free to reach me at (XXX) XXX-XXXX. I look forward to speaking with you and showing the strength and experience I intend to bring to the Senate if elected.

Sincerely,
Karen Brookshire
Candidate for U.S. Senate (R-TX)
CEO of Brookshire Grocery Company
Last edited by Federal States of Xathuecia on Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Sarenium
Senator

Postby Sarenium » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:27 pm

Sarenium wrote:"I was," she smiled, "but there's always time for down-ballot races and with a particularly concerning incumbent from Massachusetts, well, I thought it important to meet her challenger."

"Concerning's the word for it, for sure." He frowned, shaking his head. "I don't know if it's her lack of articulation, or her pathological hatred for her colleagues which scares me most."

"I thought I'd come past and meet the man who intends to model himself after the esteemed Teddy Kennedy," she said very honestly, "what would you intend to do as a Senator?"
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Noko Poodle
Attaché

Founded: Mar 29, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Noko Poodle » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:28 pm

Puertollano wrote:
Noko Poodle wrote:
“Good to meet you! Randy responds and then chuckles following up “yeah it’s always good to see them with their knickers in a twist. Well I know it’s sudden and I know a lot of people across both aisles want that seat bad, including you”

"That's why I was hoping to chat with you. I've got a strong Christian record, fighting for religious liberty and fighting to ban abortion in Texas, and really, in this country. I was actually born in Alabama, too. I was wondering if I could get your support in the primary. As one Christian to another, your word would definitely be influential."

“Well then from one native Alabaman Christian to another, you can count on me. Things are a bit hectic down here trying to get the bill through committee and then onto the floor but I’ll support you how I can, I just ask that you keep on doing the same for me, oh and support that bill of Anderson’s I saw going around the federal floor”

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:29 pm

Brookshire Estate
Tyler, Texas

(Image)

"I agree, polling will certainly be important."

She took a breath before going on.

"But I think its also important to see the field for what it is, like your email suggested. We have Allen, a gun rights activist, and Cramp, the uber-social conservative judge. Two very single-issue candidates who I think, given my impression and some info of their campaigns, are gonna get hammered by whichever liberals we get pitted up against. They are non-starters, trying to push their agenda but no policy. Only De Lange seems poised to make this a race on issues, but even he is trying to campaign as 'tried and true' when he actually is just old and tired."

"You make a fair point, Mrs. Brookshire, and there's no denying that you have the punch, energy and charisma to push their race forward. I could be convinced to join with you and give you my endorsement, however, how would I be sure then that I would have your backing against my opponents? I'm facing a stiff race, that much is for sure. Politics is a two way relationship, Mrs. Brookshire."
Neoliberal

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:31 pm

Sarenium wrote:"I thought I'd come past and meet the man who intends to model himself after the esteemed Teddy Kennedy," she said very honestly, "what would you intend to do as a Senator?"

"I want to set big, progressive goals. Universal healthcare, resolving access to higher education, scaling back our military deployments, redirecting money from defense spending into serving the real needs of Americans. Most importantly, bringing in a Green New Deal. One that's been well constructed and will be well put forward to the American people. Failing to radically shift our economy will make our world deadlier. It will cost American lives. But we can't make those policy changes if we're leaving vast swathes of people afraid of losing their jobs if we implement environmental policy!"
Neoliberal

Sarenium
Senator

Postby Sarenium » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:32 pm

Sarenium wrote:"I thought I'd come past and meet the man who intends to model himself after the esteemed Teddy Kennedy," she said very honestly, "what would you intend to do as a Senator?"

"I want to set big, progressive goals. Universal healthcare, resolving access to higher education, scaling back our military deployments, redirecting money from defense spending into serving the real needs of Americans. Most importantly, bringing in a Green New Deal. One that's been well constructed and will be well put forward to the American people. Failing to radically shift our economy will make our world deadlier. It will cost American lives. But we can't make those policy changes if we're leaving vast swathes of people afraid of losing their jobs if we implement environmental policy!"

"How is this different to Senator Winthrop?"
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:35 pm

Sarenium wrote:"How is this different to Senator Winthrop?"

"Because you can't drive left wing policy by waging internecine conflicts inside the party by primarying colleagues you don't like, nor by making poorly formed arguments with poorly prepared legislation. The Green New Deal needs to be fully baked when we present it to the American people. We can't afford to make fuck-ups like she did on the Senate floor." He sighed, shaking his head. "I'm prepared to accept and push incremental change where it can be done, rather than voting 'Present' if I'm not 100% happy with a bill. And I'm not going to primary everyone in the damn caucus if they don't agree with me!"
Neoliberal

Sarenium
Senator

Postby Sarenium » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:38 pm

Sarenium wrote:"How is this different to Senator Winthrop?"

"Because you can't drive left wing policy by waging internecine conflicts inside the party by primarying colleagues you don't like, nor by making poorly formed arguments with poorly prepared legislation. The Green New Deal needs to be fully baked when we present it to the American people. We can't afford to make fuck-ups like she did on the Senate floor." He sighed, shaking his head. "I'm prepared to accept and push incremental change where it can be done, rather than voting 'Present' if I'm not 100% happy with a bill. And I'm not going to primary everyone in the damn caucus if they don't agree with me!"

She nodded appreciatively, "then, I might be so bold as to say, I am happy to endorse you for the next Senator from Massachusetts. I'm sure you'd rather endorse one of the self proclaimed progressives running rather than myself, but I make no preconditions for my endorsement. Is there any way I can help?"
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:40 pm

Sarenium wrote:She nodded appreciatively, "then, I might be so bold as to say, I am happy to endorse you for the next Senator from Massachusetts. I'm sure you'd rather endorse one of the self proclaimed progressives running rather than myself, but I make no preconditions for my endorsement. Is there any way I can help?"

"That's very kind of you to say. Well, if you can make mention of my progressive record the next time you campaign here, I'd appreciate it. I confess, I am very much undecided on who I'm going to endorse. Senator Westra came after... that roundtable, and he was charming in person, at least. He wants to make up for his mistakes. But I could endorse you, I could endorse Governor Caldwell. Massachusetts doesn't vote until Super Tuesday anyway, so maybe I shouldn't worry so much about who I endorse quite so son, but I like your pragmatic angle."
Neoliberal

Puertollano
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:41 pm

Noko Poodle wrote:
Puertollano wrote:
"That's why I was hoping to chat with you. I've got a strong Christian record, fighting for religious liberty and fighting to ban abortion in Texas, and really, in this country. I was actually born in Alabama, too. I was wondering if I could get your support in the primary. As one Christian to another, your word would definitely be influential."

“Well then from one native Alabaman Christian to another, you can count on me. Things are a bit hectic down here trying to get the bill through committee and then onto the floor but I’ll support you how I can, I just ask that you keep on doing the same for me, oh and support that bill of Anderson’s I saw going around the federal floor”

"Of course. I understand you must be incredibly busy, Governor. And yes, if I am elected Senator, I will definitely be supporting the DFLA. I'm honored to have your endorsement at this time, you can use whatever platform you like - Twitter or so on and so forth is good. I won't let you down."
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)

Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:44 pm

Brookshire Estate
Tyler, Texas

"I see Governor. I am more than happy to help you out, but I'll be open that I am trying to court others, including some of your opponents to endorse me as well. And while I'd love to see you and your policies of continuing the Wolf legacy going, we are too far out to say definitively who is going to win."

She paused before going on.

"But only a month or so away from the special election. Better to have an ally with, like you said Governor, has some punch and energy than someone else. I know it may not be the answer you are looking for but its an honest one. I won't pander like the rest, and that's what I believe the Senate needs right now, a straight shooter."

Mike sent a second email, not double-checking with Karen this time as he knew this was something they had discussed an hour before.

TO: Governor Norm Lee

Dear Governor,

Given your recent buzz due to your bill to restore strong protections for life and defend the law, I hope to speak to you regarding the Texas special election. I'd love to have a conversation to hopefully show you why an endorsement from you, or at least a conversation giving me advice, would go a long way in keeping Texas red and giving you a strong ally in the Senate.

Please let me know and thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Karen Brookshire
Candidate for U.S. Senate (R-TX)
CEO of Brookshire Grocery Company

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:47 pm

Brookshire Estate
Tyler, Texas

(Image)

"I see Governor. I am more than happy to help you out, but I'll be open that I am trying to court others, including some of your opponents to endorse me as well. And while I'd love to see you and your policies of continuing the Wolf legacy going, we are too far out to say definitively who is going to win."

She paused before going on.

"But only a month or so away from the special election. Better to have an ally with, like you said Governor, has some punch and energy than someone else. I know it may not be the answer you are looking for but its an honest one. I won't pander like the rest, and that's what I believe the Senate needs right now, a straight shooter."

"You drive a hard bargain, Mrs. Brookshire. I admire a fellow businessperson whenever I see one. It gives you an understanding of reality that those who live and breathe politics don't. Would you be interested in sharing a rally?"
Neoliberal

Sarenium
Senator

Postby Sarenium » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:48 pm

Sarenium wrote:She nodded appreciatively, "then, I might be so bold as to say, I am happy to endorse you for the next Senator from Massachusetts. I'm sure you'd rather endorse one of the self proclaimed progressives running rather than myself, but I make no preconditions for my endorsement. Is there any way I can help?"

"That's very kind of you to say. Well, if you can make mention of my progressive record the next time you campaign here, I'd appreciate it. I confess, I am very much undecided on who I'm going to endorse. Senator Westra came after... that roundtable, and he was charming in person, at least. He wants to make up for his mistakes. But I could endorse you, I could endorse Governor Caldwell. Massachusetts doesn't vote until Super Tuesday anyway, so maybe I shouldn't worry so much about who I endorse quite so son, but I like your pragmatic angle."

"Well, I should hope pragmatism takes the wheel. I'd say that we put us on a stage to announce this sometime in September or August, unless you had something else in mind?"
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:50 pm

Sarenium wrote:"Well, I should hope pragmatism takes the wheel. I'd say that we put us on a stage to announce this sometime in September or August, unless you had something else in mind?"

"No, that sounds good to me. I'll be very proud, and very eager to have your backing, Senator Dayton. I respect your work very much, especially when it comes to making elections fairer."
Neoliberal

Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:51 pm

Brookshire Estate
Tyler, Texas

"Business isn't for the meek," Karen remarked.

"We can definitely share a rally, a sign of solidarity. Just let me know where, as I know the presidential campaign itinerary is more important. I'll be there ready to rile 'em up for you. Our campaigns can swap details."
Last edited by Federal States of Xathuecia on Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:54 pm

Brookshire Estate
Tyler, Texas

(Image)

"Business isn't for the meek," Karen remarked.

"We can definitely share a rally, a sign of solidarity. Just let me know where, as I know the presidential campaign itinerary is more important. I'll be there ready to rile 'em up for you. Our campaigns can swap details."

"It'll be soon. Maybe in a couple of weeks, if that sounds good by you. Takes a lot of work to get this kind of campaign apparatus moving from one place to another, but I'm looking forward to seeing you and Texas for myself!"
Neoliberal

Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:57 pm

Brookshire Estate
Tyler, Texas

"I can only imagine. I wish you the best of luck and can't wait to have you here! Bye Governor."

She smiled as she put the phone down, letting it click. Pushing her hair back, she got ready for bed as Mike, realizing the call was over, took the cue to leave. It had been a productive night.

Puertollano
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:15 pm

Levi Murphy Campaign Stop
Worcester, Massachusetts

Following a successful rally in Boston, Massachusetts, Team Levi moved to the second largest city in Worcester to build on the momentum in the state. For the campaign, the work they put into in Massachusetts was more than the Presidential campaign, it was for Winthrop too, while she was caught up in Washington D.C. and the Senate. Levi calculated that if he could campaign for his campaign and for Winthrop, he could kill two birds with one stone, per se. Worcester was prime ground for Team Levi, and undoubtedly, for Senator Winthrop as well. It had a very radical history, it was the birthplace of the abolitionist movement, the feminist movement for the right to vote, and distinguished Anarchist writer Emma Goldman. Murphy and Winthrop were into radical politics, a new way of thinking, and the large youth population could help in the results that come out of Massachusetts on primary night.

A passer-by would have thought a rock concert had arrived at Worcester State University, but it was just Levi Murphy and the team in New England. His even there, held in a large lecture theater was about getting the youth vote active and activated for the primary. Levi definitely wasn't afraid of talking, meetings and mingling with the young people who had arrived at his campaign event. It was advertised on Facebook as 'ORGANISE w/ Levi Murphy' and it included the chance to meet with him. The idea of the event was to get young people engaged in politics to bring their friends, and their friends and their friends, bring them over and get them all to enroll. At the same time, Team Levi would try to win them over. On a table on one side of the room, it was decorated in campaign loot, stickers, buttons, pens, shirts, all free. That was so to encourage them to take it, wear it or use it, and promote discussions with friends. In particular, his conversations about tuition-free college, the Green New Deal, Medicare for All and the new Anti-Corruption Plan were popular among these crowds. Compared to most other groups of voters, however, Levi noticed that the youth were concerned about the environment, so having the most ambitious climate change plan out of all of the Presidential candidates was a benefit.

After a rock star treatment at the University, Team Levi visited one of the largest employers in Worcester, the University of Massachusetts' Medical School and research facilities. These would be at the forefront of new healthcare developments in the country. The Team did a tour of the complex, wearing the white coats and having a look at the equipment, visiting a few of the labs and meeting with the workers there. There, it was a perfect opportunity to talk about his Medicare for All plan, in which was quite popular around this area. In a discussion with a few of the workers, he brought it up. "What use is all of this great work you guys are doing here, if some of the poorer people in our country can't even afford it," Levi said, the workers nodding. "That's the way I see it, anyway. I want to see more investment put into places like this, more workers like yourselves getting jobs in similar facilities. We do have the option to lead internationally in the advancing medicines, but the private industry is holding us all back. Once they discover any scientific or medical discovery, they blow the costs up. It's ridiculous."

The campaign visited an Italian restaurant to de-brief at the end of the day, but they were still in campaigning gears. He spoke with many of the patrons, about the need to elect progressives. He mentioned his own presidential campaign, but made sure to stump for Winthrop too. "We just want to see a progressive future," he said to one voter. "Winthrop has been a fighter, a progressive, and determined to get the Green New Deal passed. I wouldn't trust anyone else with that responsibility other than Winthrop. I've known her for the six years in the Senate, I wouldn't trade my friendship with her for anything. That's why I believe she must be re-elected, despite attempts to knock this strong woman out." Levi also spoke with the workers, as he does at every retail venue he attends, and asks if they've been unionized, and if not, he would try to convince them to be.
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse