NATION

PASSWORD

Pokemon: Warlords and Warriors (OOC: Reboot, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:13 pm

Dentali wrote:
Britanania wrote:Not a march on the capital, but on Suke in lavender town. So far most of the troops from from Violet and Blackthorn cities, and about half from Olivine and Ecruteak, and whatever Kanetsugu is able to commit. All in all, it's the largest force raised in a generation.

Can I get a troop estimate? Goldenrod has the biggest pop in Johto but I don’t want to send my whole force

I would need to have a confirmation from Sky and Miek about their numbers, but Olivine will provide 27 Soldiers and Ecruteak will send 20 men.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:26 pm

Just as a reccomedation, I think we should multiply all troop numbers ATM by 10. Gives it more of a realistic feel

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:27 pm

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:Just as a reccomedation, I think we should multiply all troop numbers ATM by 10. Gives it more of a realistic feel

I think that's fair, we'll do it that way.

I added that to the OP, for posterity
Last edited by Britanania on Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Urran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 22, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:50 pm

Well, this certainly seems like an interesting thread and I see some buddies from a few of the Star wars RPs in it. It has my interest, but I'm not certain how much time that I have to dedicate to making a character at the moment, but after things settle down RL I think I might just throw my hat in the ring.

If I may make a suggestion, however, it has to do with what Pokemon are available. If this is Japan back in the olden days, not only should there by no man made Pokemon, there really shouldn't be any post Gen 4 Pokemon, as those are the Japanese regions, being based on Kanto, Kansai, Kyushu, and Hokkaido in generation order.

I do not see there being Pokemon from what amount to New York, France, Hawaii, and the UK in medieval Japan, but that's really my only concern.
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:51 pm

Urran wrote:Well, this certainly seems like an interesting thread and I see some buddies from a few of the Star wars RPs in it. It has my interest, but I'm not certain how much time that I have to dedicate to making a character at the moment, but after things settle down RL I think I might just throw my hat in the ring.

If I may make a suggestion, however, it has to do with what Pokemon are available. If this is Japan back in the olden days, not only should there by no man made Pokemon, there really shouldn't be any post Gen 4 Pokemon, as those are the Japanese regions, being based on Kanto, Kansai, Kyushu, and Hokkaido in generation order.

I do not see there being Pokemon from what amount to New York, France, Hawaii, and the UK in medieval Japan, but that's really my only concern.

Yes, that issue has been brought up before, of course, I don't expect you to read the whole OOC, but yes, I have brought that up.

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:53 pm

Britanania wrote:
Urran wrote:Well, this certainly seems like an interesting thread and I see some buddies from a few of the Star wars RPs in it. It has my interest, but I'm not certain how much time that I have to dedicate to making a character at the moment, but after things settle down RL I think I might just throw my hat in the ring.

Yes, that issue has been brought up before, of course, I don't expect you to read the whole OOC, but yes, I have brought that up.

I hadn't read past the first page and realized in hindsight I should probably do that and went back to correct my mistake but you caught me too quickly. Hindsight is 20/20 and I'm a dumbass lol.
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:54 pm

Urran wrote:
Britanania wrote:Yes, that issue has been brought up before, of course, I don't expect you to read the whole OOC, but yes, I have brought that up.

I hadn't read past the first page and realized in hindsight I should probably do that and went back to correct my mistake but you caught me too quickly. Hindsight is 20/20 and I'm a dumbass lol.

That's okay. I'm adding it to the OP now, to avoid me confusing anyone else.

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:01 pm

Also, is this based more on the games or anime or is it a mix of both? I'll be honest, it's been years since I've played through Blue or Heart Gold and I never did play Diamond or Pearl, though it was one of my favorite entrees in the anime.
Proud Coastie

I <3 James May

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:04 pm

Urran wrote:Also, is this based more on the games or anime or is it a mix of both? I'll be honest, it's been years since I've played through Blue or Heart Gold and I never did play Diamond or Pearl, though it was one of my favorite entrees in the anime.

Sort of a loose combination of both. Obviously the games will define certain mechanics, but things in the anime, like a Ninetales living for hundreds of years, are accepted.

Xishuangbanna
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Xishuangbanna » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:49 am

Reserve Saffron city please

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 24, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:03 am

Here's what I have, it's a bit different than the others and am open to critique.
Nation Name:DeltaSource
Character Name:Ansoni
Appearance:
Gender/Sex:Male
Profession (e.g Daimyo, warrior, courtier):N/A
Currently serving:N/A
Hometown:Shion
Biography:Born to a merchant, Ansoni had a relatively good life. He was well fed, and had all his other needs met. He was gifted an Eevee at age 6, and was well loved. His mother had died when he was very young, and he barely remembers her. His father did his best to take care of the boy and spent a lot of time with him. Eventually he ran out of money and had to start working harder, spending less time with his son. Whenever he left he would leave his own Pokemon to protect his son. One day, he just didn't come back. Ansoni waited, but he never returned. A week later he was informed of the terrible news.
Personality:Shy and timid
Pokemon (no more than 3 to start):
Name:Getisu
Species:Hydreigon
Appearance:
Master:Ansoni
Biography:He was bought by Ansoni's father as Deino. His father took a liking to the strange pokemon a merchant from a far off land had brought with him and so purchased him for a hefty sum. Getisu received great love and care. He evolved before Ansoni was born, and was the boy's primary play mate for the first 6 years of his life. The two have a close bond, and Getisu evolved into Hydreigon only a week before Ansoni's father died in an accident.
Personality:Protective of his master, loyal, and rash
Moveset:
Dragon Rush
Tri Attack
Hyper Beam
Crunch
Ability:Levitate
Misc. Info

Name:Harmonia
Species:Eevee
Gender/Sex:Female
Appearance:
Biography:She was a gift to Ansoni for his 6th birthday. She tried making friends with Getisu but was met with very little success for a while. She is Ansoni's opposite in many ways and often to Ansoni's dismay attracts a lot of attention with her friendly personality
Personality: Outgoing, loyal, friendly
Moveset:
Sand Attack
Agility
Tackle
Quick Attack
Covet
Ability:Adaptability
Misc. Info

Misc. Info:He's open to be influenced and or manipulated,
and if anyone is wondering, "In addition, the majority of Pokemon would be from the regions based on the Japanese isles, so Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. It is possible to see Pokemon native to Kalos, but anything else would be extremely rare. I'm not forbidding it, but there needs to be a very good reason for them." Though if enough people are uncomfortable with it I'll change it.
Last edited by DeltaSource on Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact
Call of Duty: Warzone

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:15 pm

Xishuangbanna wrote:Reserve Saffron city please

Noted

DeltaSource wrote:Here's what I have, it's a bit different than the others and am open to critique.
Appearance:
(Image)
Biography:Born to a merchant, Ansoni had a relatively good life. He was well fed, and had all his other needs met. He was gifted an Eevee at age 6, and was well loved. His mother had died when he was very young, and he barely remembers her. His father did his best to take care of the boy and spent a lot of time with him. Eventually he ran out of money and had to start working harder, spending less time with his son. Whenever he left he would leave his own Pokemon to protect his son. One day, he just didn't come back. Ansoni waited, but he never returned. A week later he was informed of the terrible news.
Appearance:
(Image)
Biography:He was bought by Ansoni's father as Deino. His father took a liking to the strange pokemon a merchant from a far off land had brought with him and so purchased him for a hefty sum. Getisu received great love and care. He evolved before Ansoni was born, and was the boy's primary play mate for the first 6 years of his life. The two have a close bond, and Getisu evolved into Hydreigon only a week before Ansoni's father died in an accident.
Moveset:
Dragon Rush
Tri Attack
Hyper Beam
Crunch
Misc. Info

Appearance:
(Image)
Biography:She was a gift to Ansoni for his 6th birthday. She tried making friends with Getisu but was met with very little success for a while. She is Ansoni's opposite in many ways and often to Ansoni's dismay attracts a lot of attention with her friendly personality
Moveset:
Sand Attack
Agility
Tackle
Quick Attack
Covet
Misc. Info

and if anyone is wondering, "In addition, the majority of Pokemon would be from the regions based on the Japanese isles, so Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. It is possible to see Pokemon native to Kalos, but anything else would be extremely rare. I'm not forbidding it, but there needs to be a very good reason for them." Though if enough people are uncomfortable with it I'll change it.

Looks good, so where is he currently?

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:30 pm

Britanania wrote:
Xishuangbanna wrote:Reserve Saffron city please

Noted

DeltaSource wrote:Here's what I have, it's a bit different than the others and am open to critique.
Appearance:
(Image)
Appearance:
(Image)
Moveset:
Dragon Rush
Tri Attack
Hyper Beam
Crunch
Misc. Info

Appearance:
(Image)
Moveset:
Sand Attack
Agility
Tackle
Quick Attack
Covet
Misc. Info

still undecided, I haven't gotten that far yet, and was waiting to be accepted. Where should he be?
Last edited by DeltaSource on Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:32 pm

DeltaSource wrote:
Britanania wrote:Noted

still undecided, I haven't gotten that far yet, and was waiting to be accepted.

Well, as of a year ago IC time, Shion is under the control of a rebel army and the Imperial forces are marching to liberate it, so depending on where he is, he could see a battle.

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:34 pm

Britanania wrote:
DeltaSource wrote:still undecided, I haven't gotten that far yet, and was waiting to be accepted.

Well, as of a year ago IC time, Shion is under the control of a rebel army and the Imperial forces are marching to liberate it, so depending on where he is, he could see a battle.

Well, I since put his home town as Shion, he probably would be in the area then.
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:35 pm

DeltaSource wrote:
Britanania wrote:Well, as of a year ago IC time, Shion is under the control of a rebel army and the Imperial forces are marching to liberate it, so depending on where he is, he could see a battle.

Well, I since put his home town as Shion, he probably would be in the area then.

Very Gucci, it will be interesting to see how he reacts to all of this.

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:37 pm

Britanania wrote:
DeltaSource wrote:Well, I since put his home town as Shion, he probably would be in the area then.

Very Gucci, it will be interesting to see how he reacts to all of this.

Nice, idk when I'll be able to get a post up, but I should have on by the end of the week. Also am still waiting for someone to notice my reference with the Pokemon's names.
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:42 pm

Posted about the army on the move. If any of the other characters plan on having their forces attached, they should post about that.

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:04 pm

For some reason I got detached, so tag

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:05 pm

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:For some reason I got detached, so tag

Yeah that happened to me, but from the IC of all things

Miekzhemy
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Miekzhemy » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:32 pm

Same for both threads on my end, oof

tag
I'm just a guy that likes playing video games, drawing, acting/musical theatre, piano, rp, and impersonating people with a spunky disposition.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:08 pm

Miekzhemy wrote:Same for both threads on my end, oof

tag

Yeah, I don't know why it's doing that, as it hasn't happened to the other threads I'm on.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:03 am

Hmmm Pokemon, might put a app up later.
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:00 pm

American Pere Housh wrote:Hmmm Pokemon, might put a app up later.

Sounds good.

For everyone else, the plan is for the Imperial Coalition forces to meet near Saffron City where a war council will be held before tackling Suke.

Aidannadia
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:53 pm

Why hello there!

I'll be looking into this; I'm usually a fan of a dark type specialist in Pokémon, but it seems there is one already so I might should think of something more interesting.
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse