NATION

PASSWORD

Issues

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Svokia
Civilian

Founded: Nov 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Issues

Postby Svokia » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:26 pm

Is there a way that I could get my Capital City, National Religion, and Leader Issue back after I had already submitted them?

SherpDaWerp
Technical Moderator

Founded: Mar 02, 2016
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby SherpDaWerp » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:15 pm

At this point, it's just chance.

It looks like you've just dismissed them when they appeared (or you answered the wrong option, before they all gave you the field). I dismissed my religion issue when it first came up, and from memory it was a couple months later that I got it again.

There's nothing more beyond waiting you can do to regain the issues if you've already dismissed them.
Became an editor on 18/01/23 techie on 29/01/24

Rampant statistical speculation from before then is entirely unofficial

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:39 am

And in the meanwhile, of course, nothing bars you from naming those features in your sig or in factbooks anyway...
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Return to Got Issues?