NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Flaming in Illinois Thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Satuga
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

[R] Flaming in Illinois Thread

Postby Satuga » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:23 am

Ifreann wrote:Are ye all fucking illiterate or something?

Calling a bunch of people illiterate is a no-fun-zone from me. Also if you see this Ifreann I'm not reporting you cause I'm salty about our conversation or something that would be stupid. I'm doing it because it's against the rules to flame.
Alt-Acc: Kronotek.
Funny quotes:
Infected Mushroom wrote:I don’t like democracy. It’s messy, disorderly, unclean.

I much prefer uniforms, soldiers, clear lines of authority, order.
Tarsonis wrote:
Fartsniffage wrote:Can the pair of you go do it in one of the myriad American politics threads?

(Image)

So help me I will throw your tea into the harbor again

The JELLEAIN Republic
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The JELLEAIN Republic » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:37 am

Do other people talk here or just mods ?
May the autocorrect be with you...
Cannot think of a name wrote:It's a narrative, and narratives don't require masterminds or persian cats.
Male. Lives in USA. Quotes
The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:Same here. I wash my hands religiously to keep the medical debt away.

Satuga
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Satuga » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:41 am

The JELLEAIN Republic wrote:Do other people talk here or just mods ?

Just mods and people with additional information to the case, they can warn you for spamming the mods, so unless you have additional information please refrain from posting on report threads.
Alt-Acc: Kronotek.
Funny quotes:
Infected Mushroom wrote:I don’t like democracy. It’s messy, disorderly, unclean.

I much prefer uniforms, soldiers, clear lines of authority, order.
Tarsonis wrote:
Fartsniffage wrote:Can the pair of you go do it in one of the myriad American politics threads?

(Image)

So help me I will throw your tea into the harbor again

The JELLEAIN Republic
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The JELLEAIN Republic » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:44 am

Satuga wrote:
The JELLEAIN Republic wrote:Do other people talk here or just mods ?

Just mods and people with additional information to the case, they can warn you for spamming the mods, so unless you have additional information please refrain from posting on report threads.

I don’t know how to acknowledge without adding another post but I understand and will leave now
May the autocorrect be with you...
Cannot think of a name wrote:It's a narrative, and narratives don't require masterminds or persian cats.
Male. Lives in USA. Quotes
The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:Same here. I wash my hands religiously to keep the medical debt away.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:14 am

The JELLEAIN Republic wrote:
Satuga wrote:Just mods and people with additional information to the case, they can warn you for spamming the mods, so unless you have additional information please refrain from posting on report threads.

I don’t know how to acknowledge without adding another post but I understand and will leave now

*** Unofficial Warning for Spamming Moderation ***
Last edited by Lamoni on Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:21 am

National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Return to Moderation