NATION

PASSWORD

Right-Wing Discussion Thread XVIII: Hyena Central Command 憶ラ

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

After trial and conviction, what should be done with serial sexual abusers?

1. Death penalty
56
42%
2. Life in prison but in gen pop
31
23%
3. 7 Day ban for choosing any of the two above
21
16%
4. Life in prison but in protective custody
24
18%
 
Total votes : 132

User avatar
The East Marches II
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18033
Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:03 pm

The Liberated Territories wrote:
The East Marches II wrote:What does the Prophet Al-Hoppeyyun (PBUH) say on the topic of honor Davincia? I will defer to him.


He says:

We do not approve of violence, and we reject any solutions that are bad in themselves, and that require a larger and more intrusive state than we now have. Libertarians believe in freedom of speech and freedom of association without reservation. Many individuals of the Alternative Right – not all of them, it should be said – appear to believe in these freedoms for themselves, and only for others until they are in charge.


When are you going to denounce your god?


He left me a theological out re people who can't understand private property such as yourself :^)

Don't worry my Red friend. My free association of fellow neo-Turkic dirt bike visitors will happily explain it to you in person.

User avatar
Fahran
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 30878
Founded: Nov 13, 2017
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Fahran » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:08 pm

Totally Not OEP wrote:Yeah, kinda; it's a long story, but once again, a Blonde sorority girl was involved lol.

That surprises me not at all. :lol:
The chocolate industry is rooted in slave labor. You cannot materially oppose slavery while consuming mainstream chocolate brands. Buy ethical chocolate and advocate criminal and civil penalties for companies that exploit enslaved children!

User avatar
The Liberated Territories
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11864
Founded: Dec 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Liberated Territories » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:08 pm

The East Marches II wrote:
The Liberated Territories wrote:
He says:



When are you going to denounce your god?


He left me a theological out re people who can't understand private property such as yourself :^)

Don't worry my Red friend. My free association of fellow neo-Turkic dirt bike visitors will happily explain it to you in person.


Nah man, I think it is YOU who cannot understand private property.

Have a house on the Mexican border and want to invite your friend Juan over for a coolie? Illegal. Haram. Send them to the gulag detention center.

Waste billions building a massive wall that won't stop immigrants from flying over it and overstaying their visas. whiling demolishing thousands of houses for eminent domain? Perfectly fine!

:sibirskyfacepalm:
Left Wing Market Anarchist. Old NSer.

User avatar
The East Marches II
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18033
Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:11 pm

The Liberated Territories wrote:
The East Marches II wrote:
He left me a theological out re people who can't understand private property such as yourself :^)

Don't worry my Red friend. My free association of fellow neo-Turkic dirt bike visitors will happily explain it to you in person.


Nah man, I think it is YOU who cannot understand private property.

Have a house on the Mexican border and want to invite your friend Juan over for a coolie? Illegal. Haram. Send them to the gulag detention center.

Waste billions building a massive wall that won't stop immigrants from flying over it and overstaying their visas. whiling demolishing thousands of houses for eminent domain? Perfectly fine!

:sibirskyfacepalm:


Excuse me, it's all my land. I'm the Khan. Those people are just renters. The terms of our contract say I can build whatever I want :^)

Basically Bolshevik smh tbh

User avatar
The Liberated Territories
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11864
Founded: Dec 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Liberated Territories » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:12 pm

The East Marches II wrote:
The Liberated Territories wrote:
Nah man, I think it is YOU who cannot understand private property.

Have a house on the Mexican border and want to invite your friend Juan over for a coolie? Illegal. Haram. Send them to the gulag detention center.

Waste billions building a massive wall that won't stop immigrants from flying over it and overstaying their visas. whiling demolishing thousands of houses for eminent domain? Perfectly fine!

:sibirskyfacepalm:


Excuse me, it's all my land. I'm the Khan. Those people are just renters. The terms of our contract say I can build whatever I want :^)

Basically Bolshevik smh tbh


What contract? The social contract? LMAO

Image
Left Wing Market Anarchist. Old NSer.

User avatar
The East Marches II
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18033
Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:14 pm

The Liberated Territories wrote:
The East Marches II wrote:
Excuse me, it's all my land. I'm the Khan. Those people are just renters. The terms of our contract say I can build whatever I want :^)

Basically Bolshevik smh tbh


What contract? The social contract? LMAO

Image


The entire border is literally my personal property now :^)

User avatar
The East Marches II
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18033
Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:16 pm

Fahran wrote:
Xuloqoia wrote:
Hoppe isn't a prophet.

Looks like someone requires physical removal. :p

Oh, my favorite warmonger is back too. Hi, TEM!


Thank you my favorite Jew. I shall only intrude upon your thread a short while. I hope you will not begrudge my stay!

User avatar
The Liberated Territories
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11864
Founded: Dec 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Liberated Territories » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:18 pm

The East Marches II wrote:
The Liberated Territories wrote:
What contract? The social contract? LMAO

Image


The entire border is literally my personal property now :^)


So you are a multi-billionaire and have some financial incentive to maintain a giant wall spanning the entire southern border of the US. :clap:
Left Wing Market Anarchist. Old NSer.

User avatar
The East Marches II
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18033
Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:20 pm

The Liberated Territories wrote:
The East Marches II wrote:
The entire border is literally my personal property now :^)


So you are a multi-billionaire and have some financial incentive to maintain a giant wall spanning the entire southern border of the US. :clap:


Yes I am Uncle Sam :^)

User avatar
The Liberated Territories
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11864
Founded: Dec 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Liberated Territories » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:22 pm

The East Marches II wrote:
The Liberated Territories wrote:
So you are a multi-billionaire and have some financial incentive to maintain a giant wall spanning the entire southern border of the US. :clap:


Yes I am Uncle Sam :^)


You might as well come out and say "I am the Senate" while laughing darkly.
Left Wing Market Anarchist. Old NSer.

User avatar
The East Marches II
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18033
Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:30 pm

The Liberated Territories wrote:
The East Marches II wrote:
Yes I am Uncle Sam :^)


You might as well come out and say "I am the Senate" while laughing darkly.


I mean I can if you want. Washington is a great place.

User avatar
The Liberated Territories
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11864
Founded: Dec 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Liberated Territories » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:33 pm

The East Marches II wrote:
The Liberated Territories wrote:
You might as well come out and say "I am the Senate" while laughing darkly.


I mean I can if you want. Washington is a great place.


That actually is pretty cool.
Left Wing Market Anarchist. Old NSer.

User avatar
The East Marches II
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18033
Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:33 pm

The Liberated Territories wrote:
The East Marches II wrote:
I mean I can if you want. Washington is a great place.


That actually is pretty cool.


I thought you might appreciate the joke :^)

User avatar
The Liberated Territories
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11864
Founded: Dec 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Liberated Territories » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:35 pm

The East Marches II wrote:
The Liberated Territories wrote:
That actually is pretty cool.


I thought you might appreciate the joke :^)


Well, its my new desktop background now.
Left Wing Market Anarchist. Old NSer.

User avatar
Totally Not OEP
Minister
 
Posts: 3023
Founded: Mar 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Totally Not OEP » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:55 pm

I like Mega engineering projects and all Rightists should too.
Last edited by Totally Not OEP on Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We shoot .223's
We'll take your life
We out with the gang
You know we gon' slide

User avatar
Totally Not OEP
Minister
 
Posts: 3023
Founded: Mar 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Totally Not OEP » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:54 am

Image
We shoot .223's
We'll take your life
We out with the gang
You know we gon' slide

User avatar
Fahran
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 30878
Founded: Nov 13, 2017
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Fahran » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:39 am

The East Marches II wrote:
Fahran wrote:Looks like someone requires physical removal. :p

Oh, my favorite warmonger is back too. Hi, TEM!


Thank you my favorite Jew. I shall only intrude upon your thread a short while. I hope you will not begrudge my stay!

Never! And you were here before me. According to al-Hoppeyyun, this means that this thread is now your rightful personal property and you may remove me, Nap, and anyone else for our egregious violations of the NAP. :p
Last edited by Fahran on Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
The chocolate industry is rooted in slave labor. You cannot materially oppose slavery while consuming mainstream chocolate brands. Buy ethical chocolate and advocate criminal and civil penalties for companies that exploit enslaved children!

User avatar
Washington Resistance Army
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59223
Founded: Aug 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Washington Resistance Army » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:39 am

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/ ... our-event/

I normally don't use sites like redstate but W E W
National Communist, anti-imperialist, political junkie, defense analysis fanatic, polytheist
LeftValues results
https://classunity.org/

User avatar
Fahran
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 30878
Founded: Nov 13, 2017
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Fahran » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:42 am

Washington Resistance Army wrote:https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/10/29/drag-queen-flashes-crotch-children-story-hour-event/

I normally don't use sites like redstate but W E W

Image
The chocolate industry is rooted in slave labor. You cannot materially oppose slavery while consuming mainstream chocolate brands. Buy ethical chocolate and advocate criminal and civil penalties for companies that exploit enslaved children!

User avatar
Nea Byzantia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5185
Founded: Jun 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nea Byzantia » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:42 am

Since we're sharing articles, here's one everybody might find interesting:

https://www.theamericanconservative.com ... -republic/

Offers an interesting way forward for Western Civilization, I think...We can definitely apply some of the concepts. Also, this feeds into my previous comments about Populist Autocracy (see last RWDT Thread)
Last edited by Nea Byzantia on Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Diopolis
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17733
Founded: May 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:42 am

Washington Resistance Army wrote:https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/10/29/drag-queen-flashes-crotch-children-story-hour-event/

I normally don't use sites like redstate but W E W

It’s all a slippery slope towards pedophilia.
Of course we’ll be listened to about as much as when we said it was all a slippery slope towards homosexuality.
Texas nationalist, right-wing technocrat, radical social conservative, post-liberal.

User avatar
Totally Not OEP
Minister
 
Posts: 3023
Founded: Mar 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Totally Not OEP » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:45 am

Washington Resistance Army wrote:https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/10/29/drag-queen-flashes-crotch-children-story-hour-event/

I normally don't use sites like redstate but W E W


Remember how the slippery slope doesn't exist? :roll:
We shoot .223's
We'll take your life
We out with the gang
You know we gon' slide

User avatar
Fahran
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 30878
Founded: Nov 13, 2017
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Fahran » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:50 am

Nea Byzantia wrote:Since we're sharing articles, here's one everybody might find interesting:

https://www.theamericanconservative.com ... -republic/

Offers an interesting way forward for Western Civilization, I think...We can definitely apply some of the concepts.

The Byzantine socioeconomic and political system is, by and large, incompatible with the Anglo-American socioeconomic and political system. The fundamental differences in theology and history had a prominent impact on the development of each model. We can no doubt borrow sparingly from the Eastern Romans as we did from their predecessors, most especially aesthetically, but, beyond that, our culture is not compatible with their culture and hasn't ever been.
The chocolate industry is rooted in slave labor. You cannot materially oppose slavery while consuming mainstream chocolate brands. Buy ethical chocolate and advocate criminal and civil penalties for companies that exploit enslaved children!

User avatar
Washington Resistance Army
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59223
Founded: Aug 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Washington Resistance Army » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:54 am

Totally Not OEP wrote:
Washington Resistance Army wrote:https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/10/29/drag-queen-flashes-crotch-children-story-hour-event/

I normally don't use sites like redstate but W E W


Remember how the slippery slope doesn't exist? :roll:


Slippery slopes exist on every topic tbh. I've never been able to understand the people who question them and act like it could never happen. One things always leads to another, it's just the nature of things.
National Communist, anti-imperialist, political junkie, defense analysis fanatic, polytheist
LeftValues results
https://classunity.org/

User avatar
Nea Byzantia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5185
Founded: Jun 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nea Byzantia » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:55 am

Fahran wrote:
Nea Byzantia wrote:Since we're sharing articles, here's one everybody might find interesting:

https://www.theamericanconservative.com ... -republic/

Offers an interesting way forward for Western Civilization, I think...We can definitely apply some of the concepts.

The Byzantine socioeconomic and political system is, by and large, incompatible with the Anglo-American socioeconomic and political system. The fundamental differences in theology and history had a prominent impact on the development of each model. We can no doubt borrow sparingly from the Eastern Romans as we did from their predecessors, most especially aesthetically, but, beyond that, our culture is not compatible with their culture and hasn't ever been.

The problem is that the Eastern Roman socioeconomic and political system, as well as its ethos, is foreign to the West at large; it even flies the face of "traditional" Monarchists of the West - who pine for the days of Frankish-style Feudalism and Absolutism (which would've been totally foreign and ridiculous to the Romans). This is because the East categorized politics in a different way than the West (the article delves into it actually, so read it).

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ajoustan, Artoznik, Bovad, Crysuko, Kurgao, Mettaton-EX, Myrensis, Shrillland, Trumpanomics, Valemora, Valrifell

Advertisement

Remove ads