NATION

PASSWORD

Allanean Defense Exports

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Arachkya
Envoy

Founded: Sep 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Arachkya » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:50 am

Allanea wrote:OOC: Okay, that's something that they could definitely buy weapons legally for.

Ok.

What can you offer them for 100 bars of gold? :)
There is no divine feminine.

My nations policies are not economic, but a deliberate attempt to kill of the spirits and the sacred forests of the Pagan rebels.

My nation does NOT represent my RL views.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:31 am

OOC:

Well I operate on the assumption gold is worth about as much as it is IRL, so about $59,500,000 worth of guns, which is not nbad at all!
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Arachkya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arachkya » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:34 am

Allanea wrote:OOC:

Well I operate on the assumption gold is worth about as much as it is IRL, so about $59,500,000 worth of guns, which is not nbad at all!

OOC: Agreed, so what deal can you offer the rebels for that? :)

Feel free to scam them. :twisted:

My nations policies are not economic, but a deliberate attempt to kill of the spirits and the sacred forests of the Pagan rebels.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:46 am

OOC: Just order whatever stuff you like within about 53 million.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Arachkya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arachkya » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:13 am

My Rebels in my country have filed this order, along with the needed ammunition, training videos, and other necessities in order to make sure the rebels can safely use the supplied equipment.
300 ZU-23-2M Vyuga.
3000 M18 Battle Rifle.
10.000 Birnam Arms BAMG-50

We will smuggle the weapons into the countety per part, and we will collect the equipment in a friendly port.
Signed:
Gaius Daghnon.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:21 am

This order is confirmed. An anonymous donor has agreed to fund a supply of ammunition for the weapons.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Arachkya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arachkya » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:52 am

Allanea wrote:This order is confirmed. An anonymous donor has agreed to fund a supply of ammunition for the weapons.

The Arachkyan government has filed an official protest, accusing Allanea of arming known terrorist groupss in their nation as the rebels send thank you letters to the Allanean government, urging them to put up a trade embargo against the Arachkyan regime.

OOC:Thanks.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:36 am

The Free Kingdom of Allanea condemns the genocidal practices of the government of Arachkya, and sanction measures are being discussed at the highest levels.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Arachkya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arachkya » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:56 am

Allanea wrote:

The Free Kingdom of Allanea condemns the genocidal practices of the government of Arachkya, and sanction measures are being discussed at the highest levels.

OOC: Perhaps go through the WA?

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:24 am

OOC: Allanea isn't a member of the WA.

Really the worst that'll happen is maybe Allanea will place restrictions on its citizens training with Arachkya - unless you want us to do more RP together, which is alwaysp ossible.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Arachkya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arachkya » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:04 pm

Allanea wrote:OOC: Allanea isn't a member of the WA.

Really the worst that'll happen is maybe Allanea will place restrictions on its citizens training with Arachkya - unless you want us to do more RP together, which is alwaysp ossible.

OOC: Maybe a meeting between our leaders?, a little standoff?, resulting in said restrictions?

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:30 pm

OOC: I don't think that's feasible - maybe just an exchange of angry statements?
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Arachkya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arachkya » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:38 pm

Allanea wrote:OOC: I don't think that's feasible - maybe just an exchange of angry statements?

OOC: Okidoki Loki. :D

Tyrannyicalist
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyrannyicalist » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:34 pm

To: Allanean Defense Exports

In exchange for an inital payment of €1 billion/$1.1 billion and a further €250 million/$837 million in monthly payments for every month we manafacture your products, we would like to purchase both the license and the blueprints to produce your T-3500 and your T-100 tanks for our military. The license and blueprints will not be sold nor with the tanks we will produce. The only usage of our manafactured tanks will be for our military

Thank you,
Signed
Leader of Tyrannyicalist
Mr. Robert Wertling
Keep in mind that my nation has nothing to do with my real life political views, it's just funner to play as a crackpot slavedriver then a goody two shoes

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:17 pm

Given your nation's human rights record and its association with forced labor, our response is as usual:

NO. DEATH TO THE SLAVER.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

The Royal Empire of the Lemons
Envoy

Founded: Sep 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Empire of the Lemons » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:25 am

Allanean Defense Exports,

The Royal Empire of the Lemons is interested in your new Estoc-Class, and would like to order 10 of them, as well as DPR.
In exchange, we offer you NS$2,600,000,000,000 (NS$2.6t).

Kind Regards,
Otto Cooper
Minister of Defence
A 12 civilization, according to this index
An N14 civilization, according to this index

King: Finn Lemon
Ambassador to the WA: Angelina Noel
Minister of Defense: Otto Cooper

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:37 am

This order is confirmed!
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Allanean Defense Exports

Postby Yohannes » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:24 pm

Executive Council Minute of Decision

For addition in Volume 98237th Christian Democratic Executive Council
Diplomatic and Consular Corps 2020 EXC-27-MOD-0929
Date of postingFebruary 14, 2020

This tabled document contains information as presented to Parliament in the course of its proceedings. It contains information for Ministers of the 37th Christian Democratic Executive Council. It must be treated in confidence in accordance with existing security classification. The information can only be released, including under the First Amendment and the Two-Ocean Navy (Two-Power Standard) Amendment Act 2019, by persons with the appropriate authority.

Proposal to amend the composition of the Commonwealth Navy and its Merchant Navy, to authorise the acquisition of new vessels, and for the procurement of services or work in which vessels are used.

Business to the Select Committee on Navy and Merchant Navy

On 14 February 2020, Parliament:

1. Debated that the Nineteen Countries’ objectives beyond the International Incidents include:

1.1. The generation of Commonwealth Navy capabilities in relation to self-defence by 60 per cent;

1.2. The protection of Yohannesian commerce, industry and investment in more than 100 New World countries;

1.3. Maintaining naval alignment with established Old World trade partners such as Allanea, Knootoss, and The State of Monavia;

1.4. Ensuring the safety of Yohannesian diplomatic missions in dynamic regions such as the Orient;
    2. Debated that the Nineteen Countries could meet these objectives by creating a new agreement with Allanean Defense Exports, as recommended by the ambassadors of Allanea and Yohannes.

3. Debated the proven expertise of Allanean arms-producing companies since Antiquity and the Jolt days of yore;

4. Debated the positive impact of Yohannesian commerce, industry and investment in Allanea and vice versa;

5. Tabled the acquisition of eight Glacier-class icebreakers, to be modified after the contract is completed to comply with the Commonwealth Navy’s strict modern (technology) requirements and the Nineteen Countries’ World Assembly obligations;

6. Agreed under Vote Navy and Merchant Navy—the Estimates of Appropriations of the 37th Christian Democratic Executive Council to end 17 June 2020—for the $1.6 billion increase, NationStates Dollars or Universal Standard Dollars, in this appropriation for 2020/21.
This agreement is limited to payments to Allanean Defense Exports and other participants in the acquisition of eight Glacier-class icebreakers, and for the procurement of services or work in which the eight Glacier-class icebreakers are used.
Last edited by Yohannes on Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:35 am

Official Message from Allanean Defense Exports

Allanean Defense Exports is proud to serve satisfied customers in Yohannes, and assist in the maintenance of their naval capabilities and merchant maritime infrastructure, including through the maintenance of their icebreaker fleet, and therefore happily confirms this order. Baltic Shipyards shall commence the construction of two of the icebreakers immediately, and shall seek out dockyards to subcontract the beginning of the construction of the rest of the icebreakers within two months.

Baltic Shipyards has also decided to disburse part of their profits, to the sum total of 10 Million New Dornalian Dollars, for the promotion of the arts in Yohannes, in the form of the purchase of various artworks by Yohannesian artists, (such as statues, paintings, prints, murals, et cetera et cetera, as may be relevant) for the decoration of its offices, factory rooms, and also in some cases the ships that it will deliver to customers (as such, the mess halls of the icebreakers shall be decorated with said artworks as well).
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:20 am

Another product has been added, this time a nuclear airliner.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Peoples Republic of Joyea
Ambassador

Founded: May 04, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:50 pm

Order Form:
Nation Name: Peoples republic of joyea
Number of Hoods ordered: 3
Name of each Hood ordered:
JNS Cunningham
JNS Comrade
JNS Angelina
Last edited by Peoples Republic of Joyea on Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I adhere to some NS stats not all
Incumbent General Secretary: Wann Khaoma
Incumbent Party Chairman: Nguyễn Nam Sơn
Incumbent Parliament Speaker: Chen Reasmey
Incumbent Chief Justice of the Peoples Superior Court: Tống Duy Hải

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:46 pm

This order is confirmed.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Peoples Republic of Joyea
Ambassador

Founded: May 04, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:42 am

We would like to buy 11 AA-7900 airliners for Air Joyea
I adhere to some NS stats not all
Incumbent General Secretary: Wann Khaoma
Incumbent Party Chairman: Nguyễn Nam Sơn
Incumbent Parliament Speaker: Chen Reasmey
Incumbent Chief Justice of the Peoples Superior Court: Tống Duy Hải

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:45 pm

Order is confirmed .Once the payment of 22 billion New Dornalian Dollars (or equivalent) is wired, we will commence construction.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:44 am

#HyperEarthBestEarth

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade