NATION

PASSWORD

Dispatches not posting [Solved]

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Mzeusia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Dispatches not posting [Solved]

Postby Mzeusia » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:05 am

Hey there.

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this.

Anyway, I want to post another dispatch and I can't do it on this account. I always get told that the text didn't save. It's not just that dispatch, it's any dispatch I want to post. I've gone to my puppet and posted the dispatch with no issues, so this is an issue for Mzeusia specifically.

I categorised the dispatch as an account so the factbook limit can't be the cause. I've tried categorising the dispatch as other things as well like bulletins but it never posts. Maybe I've reached a limit on the amount on the amount of dispatches? I have just over two hundred though, and there are people with more than that I think.

Thanks for the help.
Last edited by Mzeusia on Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you are interested in having the Mzeusian Library write something for your nation, click here!

Pro: volone is an Italian cheese made from cow's milk.
Anti: gua is one of the 2 major islands that make up the Caribbean nation of Antigua and Barbuda. I wonder what the other island is?

Mzeusia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mzeusia » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:24 am

I've solved it. I had reached the 25 factbook limit a while ago. I then turned one of my factbooks into an account so that I didn't have 25 factbooks. That then allowed me to post another account. I don't know why that worked, because I was attempting to post an account not a factbook.

Anyway, thanks for looking I guess.
If you are interested in having the Mzeusian Library write something for your nation, click here!

Pro: volone is an Italian cheese made from cow's milk.
Anti: gua is one of the 2 major islands that make up the Caribbean nation of Antigua and Barbuda. I wonder what the other island is?

Return to Technical