NATION

PASSWORD

Allanean Defense Exports

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:35 am

OOC: I don't understand? Those are not literally 'platforms'. They are missiles that launch from fighter planes to launch miniature satellites. You could probably store all of them in a single shed if it was a big shed.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Jewish Luckystan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 16, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Jewish Luckystan » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:54 am

Allanea wrote:OOC: I don't understand? Those are not literally 'platforms'. They are missiles that launch from fighter planes to launch miniature satellites. You could probably store all of them in a single shed if it was a big shed.

Thank you those units have not been looked at since it was procured. Probably we will sack the director of procurement in the defense ministry.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:05 am

Official Message from Cassiopeia Blaken-Kazansky, Queen of Allanea

Having become aware of the housing crisis in Jewish Luckyistan, Queen Cassiopeia wishes to donate $500 million out of her personal funds for the construction of homeless shelters and housing projects in that country.
Last edited by Allanea on Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:30 am

From the desk of his holiness Lord Seicannu nos Varipma, crusader legionary high commander, bane of the tyrant and protector of the right of the will
Velstursgaaten, Velstursgotland, Autonomous province of Velstursgotland and Zudh-Velstur, Free and Holy Nation of Velstrania, Greater Vakolicci Haven

Greetings and salutations friend!
It is with great joy and happiness that I come to you in my wish to purchase weaponry to assist our holy mission in ridding the world of the cruel and unforgiving tyrant. Velstrania stands ready, at all times, to resist the tyrant and to defend the right of the will; that is the right of all, great or small, to live as he may wish. For this, it is often necessary for enterprising Velsturmen to go out on crusades against states that have fallen under the shadow of the tyrant, defeat his minions and bring the light that comes only from true freedom onto the enslaved masses. We wish for your organisation to assist us in performing our holy duty, by selling us the finest weapons our extensive coffers can furnish.

Our first order will be used to provide our crusaders with an independent heavy dreadnought force, so that we may be able some day to cease our reliance on the vessils that can be loaned for our use by the Greater Vakolicci Haven. As you may be aware, the Haven in itself is not the greatest defender of the right of the will, as it allows its citizens to engage in the purchase and ownership of other humans. This is something entirely prohibited in Velstrania, and you can rest assured that if you accept our custom these weapons will not play any part in the continuation of this barbaric practise.

Therefore, Velstrania wishes to make a purchase from you of 6 hood class superdreadnoughts, to be named as follows:
'VCS Glory of Almighty God'
'VCS hammer of the righteous'
'VCS Crusader Spirit'
'VCS Glorious Liberation'
'VCS Warrior of Justice'
'VCS Right of the Will'

Payment of the required 5.4 trillion standard dollars shall be made according to a schedule that can be agreed at a later date following acceptance of our order. We hope for swift delivery of our purchases however understand the complexities and time required in the construction of such advanced weaponry. I am available personally for any updates or queries regarding our order.
May the darkness of the Tyrant never befall you,
Seicannu nos Varipma,
Crusader Legionary high commander,
Velstrania
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:04 am

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:From the desk of his holiness Lord Seicannu nos Varipma, crusader legionary high commander, bane of the tyrant and protector of the right of the will
Velstursgaaten, Velstursgotland, Autonomous province of Velstursgotland and Zudh-Velstur, Free and Holy Nation of Velstrania, Greater Vakolicci Haven

Greetings and salutations friend!
It is with great joy and happiness that I come to you in my wish to purchase weaponry to assist our holy mission in ridding the world of the cruel and unforgiving tyrant. Velstrania stands ready, at all times, to resist the tyrant and to defend the right of the will; that is the right of all, great or small, to live as he may wish. For this, it is often necessary for enterprising Velsturmen to go out on crusades against states that have fallen under the shadow of the tyrant, defeat his minions and bring the light that comes only from true freedom onto the enslaved masses. We wish for your organisation to assist us in performing our holy duty, by selling us the finest weapons our extensive coffers can furnish.

Our first order will be used to provide our crusaders with an independent heavy dreadnought force, so that we may be able some day to cease our reliance on the vessils that can be loaned for our use by the Greater Vakolicci Haven. As you may be aware, the Haven in itself is not the greatest defender of the right of the will, as it allows its citizens to engage in the purchase and ownership of other humans. This is something entirely prohibited in Velstrania, and you can rest assured that if you accept our custom these weapons will not play any part in the continuation of this barbaric practise.

Therefore, Velstrania wishes to make a purchase from you of 6 hood class superdreadnoughts, to be named as follows:
'VCS Glory of Almighty God'
'VCS hammer of the righteous'
'VCS Crusader Spirit'
'VCS Glorious Liberation'
'VCS Warrior of Justice'
'VCS Right of the Will'

Payment of the required 5.4 trillion standard dollars shall be made according to a schedule that can be agreed at a later date following acceptance of our order. We hope for swift delivery of our purchases however understand the complexities and time required in the construction of such advanced weaponry. I am available personally for any updates or queries regarding our order.
Seicannu nos Varipma,
Crusader Legionary high commander,
Velstrania

Official Reply from Allanean Defense Exports

After consultation with Kazansky Heavy Industries' legal counsel and ADE's legal counsel, we have worked out a policy that shall allow us to sell the superdreadnoughts to you within reasonable terms:

1. Payment for the superdreadnoughts shall be by means other than Vakolicci currency, ideally the currency of a respected third-party nation (New Dornalian Dollars are the preferred means of payment, but respectable private currencies, Menelmacari credits, etc. are accepted to), gold, diamonds, etc., or the bonds or shares of respectable private corporations not registered in a known slaver state.

2. Payment shall be in advance. Refunds shall not be accepted.

3. Your organization shall not transfer any of the dreadnoughts, the weapons, engines, systems, hardware or software aboard them, or any part thereof, to a Known Slaver Entity, Prohibited Entity or Terrorist Entity (i.e. known genocidal or democidal organizations, terrorists, etc.).

4. In any event that it shall be revealed that your organization transfers, plans or attempts to transfer, any of the dreadnoughts, the weapons, engines, systems, hardware or software aboard them, or any part thereof, to a Known Slaver Entity, Prohibited Entity or Terrorist Entity (i.e. known genocidal or democidal organizations, terrorists, etc.). whatever services, warranty service, etc. shall be canceled with no refunds, and further cooperation with your company shall cease. Allanean Defense Exports and Kazansky Heavy Industries shall also report any breaches of Sections 3-4, or Section 6 of the Standard Legal Disclaimer by your organization to the Ministry of Justice immediately, no doubt leading to your organization also being entered on the Known Slaver Entity or Prohibited Entity Lists.

5. All provisions of the [url= viewtopic.php?p=35417752#p35417752]Standard Legal Disclaimer[/ur] apply except where contradicted by this letter, in which case the conditions of this letter shall take precedence.

Sincerely yours,
Mikhail Kovalev.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:22 am

From the desk of his holiness Lord Seicannu nos Varipma, crusader legionary high commander, bane of the tyrant and protector of the right of the will

Velstursgaaten, Velstursgotland, Autonomous province of Velstursgotland and Zudh-Velstur, Free and Holy Nation of Velstrania, Greater vakolicci haven

Greetings and salutations friends!
I have attached my response to your conditions as follows. Please do let me know if anything has gotten lost between our ends.

1. Velstrania does not make regular use of Havenic currency for military purposes as a matter of course. Payment shall be delivered in the fully convertible and respectable Velstrania standard Doskara.
2. This condition concerns us greatly. Velstrania has had no dealings with your company in the past and the figure concerned is vast. For this reason we would be looking for a legally binding agreement that, subject to all further conditions being met, the dreadnoughts will be delivered in a timely condition and free from any defects. It is not normal military practise, I believe, to make payment on new assets before the functionality of said assets has been shown.
3/4. It is Velstrania's holy duty to resist slavery and tyranny wherever it shows itself. There is a much stronger compulsion on us than any agreement to not do business with slavers, terrorists and tyrants. We find no problem with these conditions.
5. This is understood, however as previously stated we seek further clarifications on the policy regarding undelivered or ineffective goods, if no refunds are to be offered.
- Seicannu nos Varipma
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:32 am

To clarify absolutely, Allanean Defense Exports, and KHI, both guarantee that the product will be delivered fully functional in accordance with the specifications advertised, in terms of its speed, the quality of its engines, sensors, the rate of fire of the guns, etc. The customer shall be able to inspect the product upon its delivery, to visit our factories during production, etc.

OOC: To be absolutely clear, there are aspects of the delivery of a complex warship like this that by necessity can't be roleplayed on those forums. What happens in-character is that the Allaneans construct the very large ship described in the relevant writeup and deliver it to your nation. As I RP it, the Allaneans possess the technology to construct a very large ship with lots of guns as described, and it will perform roughly as described. ICly, KHI is an honest company in that it will do its best deliver the ship, on time, etc.

Obviously, just like with vast contracts in the real world, there are all sorts of tests, legal and practical guarantees, etc., to ensure that the governments that are contracting such a vast and complex products are not deceived and do not receive a substandard product. However, what ADE does not guarantee is that buying those products is not necessarily a good idea for a given nation or organization.

The basic idea for asking for the money in advance is that if it turns out your nation some kind of legal front (and Allanea has used such legal fronts in the past, and so have some of its former allies, as you of all people know) for a slaver organization, then ADE is not put in a situation where it has delivered warships but not gotten paid, or in a situation where it's built the warships and then find itself unable to pay its subcontractors and stuck with several half-built superdreadnoughts.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Peoples National Workers Union
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Peoples National Workers Union » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:29 pm

20 Battlecrab tactical UGV

7 Hadur-class heavy howitzers

10 Marsupial-class smuggling/special operations ship

700,000 SAI Drill Budget Battle Rifle (NATO Standard)

120,000 SAI-12 El Pumpo pump-action shotgun

1 Quiver class arsenal ship

10 , 000 AAM-2 Anti-Aircraft Mine

30,000 M400 Area Defense Device

10,000 Mercury Multipurpose ATGM

1,000 Rhongomiant Compact Cruise Missile/Superheavy ATGM

Allanean Arms Su-34AL Hellduckling Deck Strike Fighter 10

(Cost appears to be this after rounding it into a calculator >.> 7.5016357e+13)

The Core Party and Her National Congress Thank you

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:39 pm

OOC: Would you like me to calculate it for you?
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Peoples National Workers Union
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Peoples National Workers Union » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:17 pm

Allanea wrote:OOC: Would you like me to calculate it for you?

(Sure >.> , it would be kinda embarrassing though I'm okay with it :D)

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:03 am

OOC:

20 Battlecrab tactical UGV - $3 million

7 Hadur-class heavy howitzers - $70 million

10 Marsupial-class smuggling/special operations ship - $500 million

700,000 SAI Drill Budget Battle Rifle (NATO Standard) [not sold to government agencies, order rejected]

120,000 SAI-12 El Pumpo pump-action shotgun [not sold to government agencies, order rejected]

1 Quiver class arsenal ship - $15 billion

10 , 000 AAM-2 Anti-Aircraft Mine - $250 million

30,000 M400 Area Defense Device - $300 million

10,000 Mercury Multipurpose ATGM - $500 million

1,000 Rhongomiant Compact Cruise Missile/Superheavy ATGM - $250

Allanean Arms Su-34AL Hellduckling Deck Strike Fighter 10 - $500 million [assuming the cheapest type is bought]

Total: 17,378 million, or in other words, 17 billion and 378 million dollars.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Cybus1
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:12 pm

Greetings,

I am Alexanderov Vlaskin, head of the Arcadian Association for Foreign Business, which could best be described as a group of boosters officially approved by The Didactian Council. I, and several like-minded individuals, seek to promote foreign investment and encourage foreigners to come as tourists to our beautiful planet, Arcadia, the capital of The Infinite Cybusian Empire. This first order of business, encouraging foreign investment, is where you come in. Upon learning of that fantastical and extraordinary business venture that is Book Trench, I immediately knew it would be popular with our people, who have both a voracious appetite for books and weapons alike. A heavily armed and well-educated society is a polite one, after all. We would like to invite Book Trench to establish a flagship store on Arcadia. In keeping with the local style, we would like to encourage Art Deco to be considered when the store is planned. Imperial tax rates are low and there few restrictions on what can be sold, barring explosive weaponry.

Kindest regards,

Alexanderov Vlaskin
Head, Arcadian Association for Foreign Business.

(OOC Note: Ignore the 1 in my nations name.)
I don't use NS stats, please refer to the factbooks. Terms to use: Cybus, Cybusian, The Infinite Cybusian Empire. Feel free to TG with suggestions, comments, feedback, questions, etc, especially about factbooks.
Regal and powerful; they carry an air about them that is inherently oppressive, the air of a trillion years of ancestry. -Kaedijork.
Great Gatsby, featuring some shape-shifting ability and more sci-fi elements. - Zitravgrad

Our Military
New Q&A!
News: / Sons of Mercer raid on foreign Human colony results in over 10,500 deaths or Consumptions in only two hours; dropships flee through Jaunt portal, escape. Imperial govt offers to assist investigation.

New Aavalon
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aavalon » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:13 am

Dear Allanean Defence Exports
As our nation has grown , so has our financial base. One of our nation's greatest skills is in medicine and healing, with this in mind we would like to purchase two Generosity Class Hospital Ships at ten billion each.
We would also be delighted to purchase from your good selves twenty KHI Sparrow (military) Helicopters as an added layer of defence to our coast lines.
Payment can be made via a bankers draft or an electronic transaction.

In peace
Sir Alistair
Minister of Trade

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:19 am

Cybus1 wrote:Greetings,

I am Alexanderov Vlaskin, head of the Arcadian Association for Foreign Business, which could best be described as a group of boosters officially approved by The Didactian Council. I, and several like-minded individuals, seek to promote foreign investment and encourage foreigners to come as tourists to our beautiful planet, Arcadia, the capital of The Infinite Cybusian Empire. This first order of business, encouraging foreign investment, is where you come in. Upon learning of that fantastical and extraordinary business venture that is Book Trench, I immediately knew it would be popular with our people, who have both a voracious appetite for books and weapons alike. A heavily armed and well-educated society is a polite one, after all. We would like to invite Book Trench to establish a flagship store on Arcadia. In keeping with the local style, we would like to encourage Art Deco to be considered when the store is planned. Imperial tax rates are low and there few restrictions on what can be sold, barring explosive weaponry.

Kindest regards,

Alexanderov Vlaskin
Head, Arcadian Association for Foreign Business.

(OOC Note: Ignore the 1 in my nations name.)

The Book Trench
Guns. Books. Coffee.

We will be happy to invest in Arcadia. We propose a venture where 1-2 large 'flagship' stores in Arcadia shall be owned by us directly, while the rest (as many as the market will bear, of course) shall be operated and owned locally on a franchise system. This minimizes risk to us and allow us to provide better service to consumers in the Cybusian Empire.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:20 am

New Aavalon wrote:Dear Allanean Defence Exports
As our nation has grown , so has our financial base. One of our nation's greatest skills is in medicine and healing, with this in mind we would like to purchase two Generosity Class Hospital Ships at ten billion each.
We would also be delighted to purchase from your good selves twenty KHI Sparrow (military) Helicopters as an added layer of defence to our coast lines.
Payment can be made via a bankers draft or an electronic transaction.

In peace
Sir Alistair
Minister of Trade

We are happy to confirm your order.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:47 pm

Last edited by Allanea on Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Fallenstorm
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 29, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Fallenstorm » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:54 am

Dear AllDefExport ,

We like to acquired 18 Allanean Arms AA-155 Aranruth guns for our army. We will wired an amount of USD 90,000,000.00 to your designated account immediately after confirmation.

Thanks

Major General Tim D. Felix, Army
Defense Acquisition and Logistics Command
National Defense Command
United States of Fallenstorm

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:07 pm

This order is confirmed, and a new product is available.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Arachkya
Envoy

Founded: Sep 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Arachkya » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:46 am

Purchasing entity: The Great leader of Arachkya.
Number of devices: 10.000
Would you like to purchase DPR for the M400: Yes
Total payment: 10.000.000 USD.
There is no divine feminine.

My nations policies are not economic, but a deliberate attempt to kill of the spirits and the sacred forests of the Pagan rebels.

My nation does NOT represent my RL views.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:08 pm

We are happy to deny your order.

Given your nation is a murderous fifth-rate tyranny that is likely to use those on its own citizenry, it would be deeply unethical and probably illegal for us to do so.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Arachkya
Envoy

Founded: Sep 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Arachkya » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:19 pm

Allanea wrote:

We are happy to deny your order.

Given your nation is a murderous fifth-rate tyranny that is likely to use those on its own citizenry, it would be deeply unethical and probably illegal for us to do so.

We must protest against this vile, derogatory lie, we only seek to implement the devices in our pest control program.
If you have rats in your basement you would also call an exterminator.
signed:
-The Great Leader-

------
We, the Malyan rebel front would like to purchase weapons to fight the government, but we do not have much money.
Is there anything you can do for us?

Rebel leader Gaius Daghnon.
Last edited by Arachkya on Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no divine feminine.

My nations policies are not economic, but a deliberate attempt to kill of the spirits and the sacred forests of the Pagan rebels.

My nation does NOT represent my RL views.

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:23 pm

The Newark Aristocracy is Looking for stuff to use in a war with above nation.

We would like 40 lance class and 60 cargo vessels,all QT,10 as hospital ships,30 as troop carriers,and 20 as cargo vessels.

We are also very sorry for the nuke storm that we caused in the past.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:36 pm

Newark Aristocracy wrote:The Newark Aristocracy is Looking for stuff to use in a war with above nation.

We would like 40 lance class and 60 cargo vessels,all QT,10 as hospital ships,30 as troop carriers,and 20 as cargo vessels.

We are also very sorry for the nuke storm that we caused in the past.

OOC: Is that even an FT nation?

IC: This order is confirmed.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

UniversalCommons
Senator

Founded: Jan 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby UniversalCommons » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:17 pm

We wish to purchase a Book Trench for our office building on Scooby Doo Island. We have customers who often have to wait for appointment and your book and gun chain offers an excellent opportunity to sell additional goods to people waiting in the lobby.

Regards,

Red Beard, Cooperative Director Red Beard Privateering and Security Cooperative

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:55 pm

UniversalCommons wrote:From: Red Beard, Privateering and Security Cooperative

We wish to purchase a Book Trench for our office building on Scooby Doo Island. We have customers who often have to wait for appointment and your book and gun chain offers an excellent opportunity to sell additional goods to people waiting in the lobby.

Regards,

Red Beard, Cooperative Director Red Beard Privateering and Security Cooperative

OOC: It's not really an order per se but a franchise can easily be opened.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade