NATION

PASSWORD

Unfair ns stats

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Swift and safe
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Unfair ns stats

Postby Swift and safe » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:00 pm

On my nation it says a bunch of things that do not reflect my political ideas at all. :oops: I hope this gets changed although I doubt it will after reading around. In the meantime has/does anyone else feel this way?

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:05 pm

It's a game of political satire based on giving you unpleasant and unexpected events to deal with.

If you're looking for something to reflect your political ideas, try a mirror.

Swift and safe
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Swift and safe » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:24 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:It's a game of political satire based on giving you unpleasant and unexpected events to deal with.

A mirror reflicts physical appearance not political ideas

Fecaw
Envoy

Founded: Feb 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Fecaw » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:50 am

Roleplay a nation on the forums or within your region rather than being enslaved to NS stats.

Alterrum
Spokesperson

Founded: May 28, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Alterrum » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:29 pm

Swift and safe wrote:
Frisbeeteria wrote:It's a game of political satire based on giving you unpleasant and unexpected events to deal with.

A mirror reflicts physical appearance not political ideas

Comedy right here on NS. :lol:

Earthbound Immortal Squad
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Earthbound Immortal Squad » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:32 pm

Swift and safe wrote:On my nation it says a bunch of things that do not reflect my political ideas at all. :oops: I hope this gets changed although I doubt it will after reading around. In the meantime has/does anyone else feel this way?

I might also add that it takes time to create a nation that reflects your views, a few months won't do that, it took me over a year and that was when there were much fewer issues.
Last edited by Earthbound Immortal Squad on Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Merry Christmas!

Aibohphobia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Aibohphobia » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:41 am

It takes time for issue choices to affect your nation the way you want it. And the game is indeed satirical in nature, so most of the answers are not straightforward.
There's nothing shameful about being a Corrupt Dictatorship. My nation was a Left-Leaning College State for the first 3 months or so, which is way off the radar. The nation creation page (before you get registered) affects the stats a lot, and it takes time to "fix" them.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical