NATION

PASSWORD

Christmas: Glass Box Edition

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should we grant the prisoner the Christmas meal?

Yes (Christmas is a time of joy and everyone should have some)
65%
No (revoke her Christmas rights for another year)
35%

Total votes : 105

Neo Kerala
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 24, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Neo Kerala » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:25 am

Infected Mushroom wrote:
Neo Kerala wrote:In my mind, her sticker char burnt up with the corpses of the murdered fairies

do you mean "chart"?

Yes
she/her
NS stats are not accurate.

The Republic of the Popular Councils of Neo Kerala is a Marxist-Leninist-Maoist state. Founded in 1948 after our NatDem Revolution, we took the side of the PRC and Marxism-Leninism (Mao Zedong Thought) during the Sino-Soviet split. After the Hua-Deng coup, we joined the RIM, and followed the shining path of Marxism-Leninism-Maoism. We struggled against old and modern revisionism and uphold the Marxism-Leninism-Maoism, mainly Maoism, also held by our Comrades in Peru, Turkey and Brazil, and support the PPWs in India and the Philippines. Long Live People's War! People's War until Communism!

(All ideologies used by this nation is held by this nation alone and does not necessarily represent actual beliefs held or not held by me.)

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:41 am

Ifreann wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:
Do the math Ifreann

What you’re suggesting is impossible

First, I officially disavow all links to those nations.

Take that as well but look further...

Look at the CTE dates/Last Visited NS date of those nations

Look at this thread’s creation date

Put the pieces together

Or you made another one with less obvious names.

why are you so suspicious

why do you not believe that its possible for Annie to be viewed as slightly sympathetic (due to the harshness of her sentence)... are people no longer humans once they commit a certain crime? I think some of the posters see the remaining humanity in her regardless
Last edited by Infected Mushroom on Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Greater Cesnica
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 30, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Greater Cesnica » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:19 am

I just want Annie to live a rather peaceful existence in custody for her remaining days. She shouldn't be let back into society, at least not permanently, but perhaps a larger box could do? Also, the only reason I am sympathetic to her is because I believe she is feeling real remorse and guilt, and is attempting to reform. Otherwise, I'd want her to either live the rest of her days in a coffin or be put in one via hanging.
Last edited by Greater Cesnica on Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sic Semper Tyrannis.
WA Discord Server
Authorship Dispatch
WA Ambassador: Slick McCooley
Firearm Rights are Human Rights
privacytools.io - Use these tools to safeguard your online activities, freedoms, and safety
My IFAK and Booboo Kit Starter Guide!
novemberstars#8888 on Discord
San Lumen wrote:You are ridiculous.
George Orwell wrote:“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:51 pm

Greater Cesnica wrote:I just want Annie to live a rather peaceful existence in custody for her remaining days. She shouldn't be let back into society, at least not permanently, but perhaps a larger box could do? Also, the only reason I am sympathetic to her is because I believe she is feeling real remorse and guilt, and is attempting to reform. Otherwise, I'd want her to either live the rest of her days in a coffin or be put in one via hanging.

This makes sense.

Indeed, if you look at the depiction in the OP, it seems to match your description. She looks a bit sad, shocked, and remorseful.

With that said, her true state of mind is left deliberately ambiguous. However, I’d say there’s a substantial probability that she’s attempting to reform.

Previous

Return to General