NATION

PASSWORD

Should the UK go to Syria guns blazing?

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Jeffsist Empire
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Should the UK go to Syria guns blazing?

Postby The Jeffsist Empire » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:23 pm

Hello people of NationStates, today I would like to ask you if the best option to solving the Syrian conflict is for the UK to simply go to Syria and let loose bullets in every direction. So, what do YOU think?Image Image slightly unrelated.
”All men are created equal,but some are mire equal than others.” -Jeffs, true romantic poet, critic and reader of Animal Farm

”The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” -H.P. Lovecraft

”We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.” -H.P. Lovecraft

”The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.” -H.P. Lovecraft

Sinar Sapit
Civilian

Founded: Jul 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sinar Sapit » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:44 pm

The US should also join them

Highever
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Highever » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:47 pm

Because the best option is sending in an uninvolved third party to just kill everything else and continue to perpetuate the conflict. Yeah. No.

Also this should be in General, and the OP probably needs to be expanded.
ΦΣK
⚦ Through the souls of your brothers and sisters I take My place amongst the Three; through their pleasure I ascend my Throne. Pleasure, for Pleasure's sake! ⚦
Remember Bloody Sunday
A wise man once said, ("We all dead, fuck it")
There's something in the water
Jolthig wrote:Use Soresu and not Juyo.
Charlie Chaplin wrote:Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles.

The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:55 pm

The Jeffsist Empire wrote:Hello people of NationStates, today I would like to ask you if the best option to solving the Syrian conflict is for the UK to simply go to Syria and let loose bullets in every direction. So, what do YOU think?(Image) Image slightly unrelated.

Post this to NS General, that is the appropriate forum please
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

The Jeffsist Empire
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jeffsist Empire » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:58 pm

This will be reposted to general.
”All men are created equal,but some are mire equal than others.” -Jeffs, true romantic poet, critic and reader of Animal Farm

”The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” -H.P. Lovecraft

”We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.” -H.P. Lovecraft

”The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.” -H.P. Lovecraft

Return to Portal to the Multiverse