NATION

PASSWORD

Klaus' War {OOC|MT|CLOSED}

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Decius
Senator

Founded: Jul 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:32 pm

I don’t see the smaller factions like the Free French State, the Dutch Republic, or Saatland lasting very long just due to sheer logic though the Free French might manage some initial gains while the BSU, Reich, and Royalists are busying buggering the hell out of each other. In my opinion the Dutch and Saatland don’t have the resources or assets to hold out very long
Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

Ord Caprica
Envoy

Founded: Oct 23, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Ord Caprica » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:18 am

New Decius wrote:I don’t see the smaller factions like the Free French State, the Dutch Republic, or Saatland lasting very long just due to sheer logic though the Free French might manage some initial gains while the BSU, Reich, and Royalists are busying buggering the hell out of each other. In my opinion the Dutch and Saatland don’t have the resources or assets to hold out very long

It depends on how the three-way war plays out. If the minor factions can be ignored long enough and get some support when they, in theory, would be able to fortify and consolidate their territory so when the time comes for follow up campaigns, the winner will be exhausted both in materials, manpower and public will just to get bogged down in war against a heavily entrenched opponent.

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:53 pm

Alright, got another post up. Also reformatted all of my older posts (just a minor tweak with how the line breaks were formatted, looks a bit better now). In my next post I plan to include a major update from the Communist point of view.
Also, I was planning on adding naval ORBATs to the spreadsheet, but (for now at least) it seems like a very daunting task, so scratch that.

Finally, interesting poll results. If anyone feels strongly and would like to raise any points as to why we should or shouldn't reopen the thread, I'm all ears. Otherwise, I'll leave it up for another day or two.

New Decius wrote:I don’t see the smaller factions like the Free French State, the Dutch Republic, or Saatland lasting very long just due to sheer logic though the Free French might manage some initial gains while the BSU, Reich, and Royalists are busying buggering the hell out of each other. In my opinion the Dutch and Saatland don’t have the resources or assets to hold out very long

Ord Caprica wrote:It depends on how the three-way war plays out. If the minor factions can be ignored long enough and get some support when they, in theory, would be able to fortify and consolidate their territory so when the time comes for follow up campaigns, the winner will be exhausted both in materials, manpower and public will just to get bogged down in war against a heavily entrenched opponent.

The main intent of the minor factions is to, for lack of a better phrase, prove a point. They plan to put up such a fight that whichever of the big three factions wins is forced to admit that conquering the French or Dutch or Saatlanders isn't worth the effort. All three have a long history of rebelling, the Dutch going all the way back to the very first settlements in Capile. If they can prove that they're just never going to be assimilated and it isn't worth the lives and resources to try, they think that the major faction will grant them autonomy.

Alternatively, they might also make useful allies. For example, it is extremely unlikely that the Royalists would suddenly make peace and form an alliance with the VF (or Reich, I guess). But the Royalists could cut a deal with any of the three minor factions, who are all fellow democracies. Sure, they would have to swallow their pride, but it would definitely be worth it: one less adversary, plus new fronts and forces to attack your remaining enemies from/with.

And, as Ord said, if the major three don't see reason, then the minors will be a huge thorn in their side, fortifying their countries, practicing scorched earth, and making their enemy pay for every inch of territory with rivers of blood.
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:34 pm

Quick Update: I will be on vacation from tonight on and won't have internet access. I will return on July 5th.
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:41 am

Posted

Time to begin the Battle of Stammburg. Not that it will be much of a difficult battle for me, after all I am using three field armies (900,000 troops total) of fresh eager troops all of whom are highly trained and experienced, have total air and naval superiority, and accurate intelligence. The fascists don’t stand a chance muahahahaha!!!!!!
Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:22 pm

New Decius wrote:Posted

Time to begin the Battle of Stammburg. Not that it will be much of a difficult battle for me, after all I am using three field armies (900,000 troops total) of fresh eager troops all of whom are highly trained and experienced, have total air and naval superiority, and accurate intelligence. The fascists don’t stand a chance muahahahaha!!!!!!

Well now that you've said that I'll have to make the battle as difficult as possible for you. Muahahahaha!!!

Columbia has told me that he'll be posting soon; after he does I'll finish up my next post.

The Wanderer

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:31 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:

Well now that you've said that I'll have to make the battle as difficult as possible for you. Muahahahaha!!!

Columbia has told me that he'll be posting soon; after he does I'll finish up my next post.

Well you can try but it’ll all end the same way (Even Bigger) MUAHAHAHAHAHA

IATA Member

Kingdom of Damascus
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Damascus » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:18 pm

I finally found time to work on the post! Hopefully I'll have one up this week.

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:45 pm

So Nova I have a rather interesting question. In my nation, Germany as the premier monarchy of Europe has raised some of the states to almost imperial grandeur to bolster the alliance, such as granting colonies to Italy and France, giving Sweden dominion over Norway etc.

In the case of France, to tie in with its Bonaparte King, Germany allowed France to reclaim some of the territories Napoleon comquered such as Wallonia, Catalonia, and some parts of Piedmont and Switzerland. France is in a way a state of pride and glory once more. So my question is, would that tempt the French-Capilean’s in any way? Would they be willing to desert if Capile and Germany offered them new lives in a French nation already empowered (Well at least empowered under Germany’s direction) and proud?

IATA Member

First American Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby First American Empire » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:31 am

I'd like my Imperial Expeditionary Force to join in the Battle of Stammburg and help New Decius fight the Reich. Could you work that into your posts?

Also, if Nee Decius is getting 900,000 soldiers, can I bring in more than my current 100,000? (900,000 is the absolute maximum limit of what I'm willing to commit, and I completely understand if you don't want me having that many.)
The American Empire is a socially progressive absolute monarchy run by the heirs of Emperor Norton. It started off at MT but has rapidly advanced to PMT through interdimensional travel. All NSstats are used, except for tax rate and population. Factbooks are currently under reconstruction.

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:16 pm

Hello everyone. Sorry for the brief lapse of activity, but I'm back now. I'll be posting tomorrow.

Also, it seems that the majority of you are in favor of reopening the thread; so with that, I'm officially opening up the floodgates. Applications may now be freely posted once more.

First American Empire wrote:
I'd like my Imperial Expeditionary Force to join in the Battle of Stammburg and help New Decius fight the Reich. Could you work that into your posts?

I'll write about combined American-Capilean forces moving in to assist the Europeans in my next post.

Also, if Nee Decius is getting 900,000 soldiers, can I bring in more than my current 100,000? (900,000 is the absolute maximum limit of what I'm willing to commit, and I completely understand if you don't want me having that many.)

New Decius is also a trusted longtime ally of the Duchy, which is why so many of her troops were allowed on Capilean soil in a heartbeat. For now, we'll keep it at the current number. As the war grows more desperate, and your troops prove themselves as true allies and good soldiers, more can be deployed.

Also, I appreciate that even though you can't post to the IC right now, you're still following and contributing to the plot. :)
Kingdom of Damascus wrote:I finally found time to work on the post! Hopefully I'll have one up this week.

Glad to hear it!
New Decius wrote:So Nova I have a rather interesting question. In my nation, Germany as the premier monarchy of Europe has raised some of the states to almost imperial grandeur to bolster the alliance, such as granting colonies to Italy and France, giving Sweden dominion over Norway etc.

In the case of France, to tie in with its Bonaparte King, Germany allowed France to reclaim some of the territories Napoleon comquered such as Wallonia, Catalonia, and some parts of Piedmont and Switzerland. France is in a way a state of pride and glory once more. So my question is, would that tempt the French-Capilean’s in any way? Would they be willing to desert if Capile and Germany offered them new lives in a French nation already empowered (Well at least empowered under Germany’s direction) and proud?

Hmm, do you mean to ask whether the French would be tempted to surrender in exchange for coming under the rule of France proper?
It might be possible.
French Capile is very similar in temperament to Quebec. They haven't had any real connection to the Metropole for several centuries, and apart from the language and bits of preserved culture, there isn't much left that really ties them to the soil of France.
However, if promised autonamy under the protection of Kingdom of France, they might be tempted. The French Capilean leaders understand their vulnerable position and recognize that they need big allies outside of Capile to prevent them from falling. However, the entire reason they are fighting is for independence. If they are to come under the rule of a foreign nation, they will need to be promised near complete autonomy, similar to our modern day Britain's relationship with Canada and Australia.

There is also another element to this negotiation. The Duchy would almost certainly feel undercut by this deal, as it sees French Capile as rightful Capilean territory. That said, for lack of a better analogy, the Grand Duchy is rapidly becoming the Italy to your Germany in our "axis". (That will become more apparent when the Duchy begins launching some of if its own counteroffensive campaigns, but I won't tip my hand too much.) So if you really started pushing it, perhaps once things become more desperate and the Duchy's reliance on you becomes more obvious, there wouldn't be much the Duchy could do to stop you.

My point here is that to pull that off, which is absolutely possible, you'd have to walk a narrow tightrope between making the Duchy feel betrayed and making the French feel like they'd be subserviant to France.
But I digress: Very interesting question. :)

The Wanderer

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:51 pm

The way you have worded it it makes it seem like the more desperate the Royalist situation grows, the more they come to rely on their longtime German ally and the more influence I exert on them. So nothing short of a total and complete victory with an intact economy and morale at the end of it all would keep the Duchy from being under the influence of a foreign power.

IATA Member

Ord Caprica
Envoy

Founded: Oct 23, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Ord Caprica » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:43 pm

New Decius wrote:The way you have worded it it makes it seem like the more desperate the Royalist situation grows, the more they come to rely on their longtime German ally and the more influence I exert on them. So nothing short of a total and complete victory with an intact economy and morale at the end of it all would keep the Duchy from being under the influence of a foreign power.

That's also what it looks like to me. The fact that the country splintered so rapidly and the fact that foreign troops were brought in to pacify the country shows how weak and tenuous the Royalist position is.

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:07 pm

Ord Caprica wrote:
New Decius wrote:The way you have worded it it makes it seem like the more desperate the Royalist situation grows, the more they come to rely on their longtime German ally and the more influence I exert on them. So nothing short of a total and complete victory with an intact economy and morale at the end of it all would keep the Duchy from being under the influence of a foreign power.

That's also what it looks like to me. The fact that the country splintered so rapidly and the fact that foreign troops were brought in to pacify the country shows how weak and tenuous the Royalist position is.

Well I mean regardless of their strength, as a longtime ally my nation would send the Duchy aid in any scenario

IATA Member

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:51 pm

IC post coming tonight!

Ord Caprica wrote:That's also what it looks like to me. The fact that the country splintered so rapidly and the fact that foreign troops were brought in to pacify the country shows how weak and tenuous the Royalist position is.

Yes, I should have expanded on this a little more but it is also something I aim to expose as the RP progresses.
Basically, ever since (and even before) the death of Klaus' predecessor, there has been a large amount of institutional rot developing within the Grand Duchy. After the climax of his rule (building a colonial empire), Hans Wilhelm (Klaus' predecessor) was an old, tired man and stopped taking a personal hand in the affairs of state. This facilitated Klaus and co. to begin planting the seeds of democracy, but also had much worse effects.

For one, the Stoßwehr, previously devoted entirely to the service of the monarchy (whereas the army was sworn to the nation- an interesting difference and a measure by Hans, who founded the Stoßwehr, to guarantee his rule) began to become much more independent, and thanks to a radical officer corps led by Nemetz (ex Stoßwehr commander in chief) gradually evolved into the core of the modern-day VF.

Meanwhile, without concerted government opposition (Communism was largely dismissed as a threat by the end of Hans' reign), the Communists began to grow in number in the urban areas of central Capile.

Finally, there were effects Hans willingly (if unknowingly) brought about. For instance, he appointed many, many officers based on social status and personal connections to army/navy/air force posts (whereas Stoßwehr officership was based entirely on merit). This cultivated an incompetent officer corps which, prior to the outbreak of the civil war, was more like a social club than anything else. (I've tried to illustrate this several times now; you may remember General Kirstin attending a tea while on campaign and, recently, the commanders of the Rei Army Group gossiping instead of preparing battleplans. Also, if you've looked at the ORBAT, you might notice that several of the high-ranking generals in the Royalists' employ have noble last names; von Colditz, von Pritzen, etc. But I digress.)

Basically, by the time of the civil war, the Duchy's in bad shape.

To more directly answer your questions, the Duchy is going to be in sore shape for a while after the war (assuming it triumphs). I cannot even predict what the peace settlement might look like. I would hesitantly expect a more absolute form of government to be chosen, seeing as the fruits of democracy are readily apparent to most Capileans by now. But even if the Duchy does emerge victorious, can you imagine what it will be like afterward?

Saxtonburg is in ruins, the capital building itself destroyed, and the same can be said for countless other Capilean cities. (This within the first few months of war, which could potentially last years.) The divisions between Capileans have been cut deep and will have to be healed somehow. The critical failings of the government have been exposed and will have to be painfully addressed. Based on the amount of destruction that has/will been/be caused, plus the number of foreign weapons and aid being imported, Capile will be in debt for a long time after the war and its economy will be Weimar-level at best. I expect that a lot of young men will die, and therefore a huge hole in the working-age population to be opened, one that will have to somehow be filled for the state to rebuild and function.
Not to mention that not only will the Duchy owe its allies a big one, but that said allies will have (collectively) several million soldiers stationed in Capile by the wars' end to ensure that the Duchy pays back the favor, in whatever way the allies see fit.

Sorry if that was difficult to read, in retrospect it seems more like a pointless rant, I only hope that it sheds some light on the situation.

The Wanderer

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:06 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:IC post coming tonight!

Ord Caprica wrote:That's also what it looks like to me. The fact that the country splintered so rapidly and the fact that foreign troops were brought in to pacify the country shows how weak and tenuous the Royalist position is.

Yes, I should have expanded on this a little more but it is also something I aim to expose as the RP progresses.
Basically, ever since (and even before) the death of Klaus' predecessor, there has been a large amount of institutional rot developing within the Grand Duchy. After the climax of his rule (building a colonial empire), Hans Wilhelm (Klaus' predecessor) was an old, tired man and stopped taking a personal hand in the affairs of state. This facilitated Klaus and co. to begin planting the seeds of democracy, but also had much worse effects.

For one, the Stoßwehr, previously devoted entirely to the service of the monarchy (whereas the army was sworn to the nation- an interesting difference and a measure by Hans, who founded the Stoßwehr, to guarantee his rule) began to become much more independent, and thanks to a radical officer corps led by Nemetz (ex Stoßwehr commander in chief) gradually evolved into the core of the modern-day VF.

Meanwhile, without concerted government opposition (Communism was largely dismissed as a threat by the end of Hans' reign), the Communists began to grow in number in the urban areas of central Capile.

Finally, there were effects Hans willingly (if unknowingly) brought about. For instance, he appointed many, many officers based on social status and personal connections to army/navy/air force posts (whereas Stoßwehr officership was based entirely on merit). This cultivated an incompetent officer corps which, prior to the outbreak of the civil war, was more like a social club than anything else. (I've tried to illustrate this several times now; you may remember General Kirstin attending a tea while on campaign and, recently, the commanders of the Rei Army Group gossiping instead of preparing battleplans. Also, if you've looked at the ORBAT, you might notice that several of the high-ranking generals in the Royalists' employ have noble last names; von Colditz, von Pritzen, etc. But I digress.)

Basically, by the time of the civil war, the Duchy's in bad shape.

To more directly answer your questions, the Duchy is going to be in sore shape for a while after the war (assuming it triumphs). I cannot even predict what the peace settlement might look like. I would hesitantly expect a more absolute form of government to be chosen, seeing as the fruits of democracy are readily apparent to most Capileans by now. But even if the Duchy does emerge victorious, can you imagine what it will be like afterward?

Saxtonburg is in ruins, the capital building itself destroyed, and the same can be said for countless other Capilean cities. (This within the first few months of war, which could potentially last years.) The divisions between Capileans have been cut deep and will have to be healed somehow. The critical failings of the government have been exposed and will have to be painfully addressed. Based on the amount of destruction that has/will been/be caused, plus the number of foreign weapons and aid being imported, Capile will be in debt for a long time after the war and its economy will be Weimar-level at best. I expect that a lot of young men will die, and therefore a huge hole in the working-age population to be opened, one that will have to somehow be filled for the state to rebuild and function.
Not to mention that not only will the Duchy owe its allies a big one, but that said allies will have (collectively) several million soldiers stationed in Capile by the wars' end to ensure that the Duchy pays back the favor, in whatever way the allies see fit.

Sorry if that was difficult to read, in retrospect it seems more like a pointless rant, I only hope that it sheds some light on the situation.

So far I have the most troops on Capilean soil as yet, am loaning tens of millions to the Duchy to keep its economy afloat, have intelligence assets planted all across the country etc. so by the end of the war Germany will get its pound of flesh out of the deal. Maybe permanent base rights, colonial transfers, at the very least that Royal Marriage between Karl and Elizabeth will happen, putting a relative of the German monarch an inch from the Capilean Throne, though Karl will also be entitled to the titles of an Archduke of Austria and Margrave of Hungary.

IATA Member

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:29 pm

New Decius wrote:
So far I have the most troops on Capilean soil as yet, am loaning tens of millions to the Duchy to keep its economy afloat, have intelligence assets planted all across the country etc. so by the end of the war Germany will get its pound of flesh out of the deal. Maybe permanent base rights, colonial transfers, at the very least that Royal Marriage between Karl and Elizabeth will happen, putting a relative of the German monarch an inch from the Capilean Throne, though Karl will also be entitled to the titles of an Archduke of Austria and Margrave of Hungary.

Can't wait to be your puppet state. :)

In all seriousness, that would make for some interesting interactions and role-play opportunities.
Also, question: Would Capile be considered part of Europe for cultural reasons, thus eventually included under Germany's pan-Europa umbrella, similar to how France/Russia/Italy/etc. have been treated?

But back to work on my post, will have it up tonight, promise!

The Wanderer

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:32 pm

New Decius wrote:

Can't wait to be your puppet state. :)

In all seriousness, that would make for some interesting interactions and role-play opportunities.
Also, question: Would Capile be considered part of Europe for cultural reasons, thus eventually included under Germany's pan-Europa umbrella, similar to how France/Russia/Italy/etc. have been treated?

But back to work on my post, will have it up tonight, promise!

Yes in that manner Capile would be protected and included under the pan-European umbrella, joining the common market which is more beneficial than any other aspect of the Federation, but also taking its marching orders from Berlin

IATA Member

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:40 pm

Posted!

Ord Caprica, sorry if you didn't want the meeting to happen immediately, I will edit if it's too soon. Just wanted to address your post and didn't see a better way to.
New Decius wrote:taking its marching orders from Berlin

Just like old times then, for Capile. Interesting.

The Wanderer

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:41 pm

Apologies for the late notice, but I will be going out of town for approximately one week, leaving late tonight. I will still be able to access NationStates but not reliably and will only be able to use mobile for posts, so I'd rather not at all (but will if it must be done to move the RP along).
Tentatively, I'll be back and able to post from my computer by next Wednesday or Thursday, but I'll try to keep you all informed.

The Wanderer

New United States of Columbia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:34 pm

For now, I’ll probably only be sending a naval battlegroup to Capile to assist loyalists with air and naval strikes against enemy forces, factories, and other key areas near the coasts. I don’t have as much of a plan as I was hoping for.
http://i.imgur.com/l5GAwrs.jpg
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:49 pm

Posted

While I do get that despite everything in my favor the VF troops at Stammburg can still put up a significant fight, its only in certain areas. For instance the countryside and smaller towns outside Stammburg won’t hold out against a massive coordinated armored and mechanized offensive backed by overwhelming air support and real-time intelligence assets. With modern aircraft munitions I could wipe out half the tanks in those elite Panzer troops from the air before engaging what’s left on the ground. However, should they withdraw within Stammburg itself and make a Berlin/Stalingrad of it, fighting street to street and house to house that is where my troops could suffer large casualties taking the city. Largely because all measures will be taken to limit civilian casualties so only limited precision air and artillery strikes and only light armot usage within city limits.

This should be interesting
Last edited by New Decius on Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

IATA Member

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:45 am

Official Name of Country: No Official Name/State Non-Existent/In-Exile
Colloquial Name of Country: The Greater German Reich
Form of Government: Absolute Nationalist Dictatorship
Head of State: His (Disgraced) Royal Highness Rudolph Johannes von Germania Prince of Prussia, Former Crown Prince of Germany and Prussia, In-Exile Overseas
Head of Government: Reichsführer der Partei Ferdinand Bredöw, German Purity Party, In-Exile Overseas
Population: Total Numbers unknown

Which Faction will you support?: The Capilean Reich
How will you support them?: Full military and economic aid, via underground volunteers and intelligence, as well as access to the black market
What do you hope to accomplish by intervening?: The establishment of a strong and secure Capilean Nationalist State which may then assist in the rise of a new Nationalist regime in Germany as well as ensuring the supremacy of the Germanic Capilean’s
RP Sample: Capile and Columbia can vouch for me
Questions/Comments/Notes:

So now I have my third and final participating power and the second of the two underground powers. The first was the Socialist Underground Commune which is all the underground/exiled Communist and Socialist groups in Europe and the colonies. Now is the underground and exiled German ultranationalist movement, the ones who reject the idea of the European Federation and believe all Europe is the rightful property of the Germanic Race. They will be supporting Nemetz in the hope of ensuring the rise of a nationalist state in Capile which may embolden their own movement’s popularity in Germany.

It is also a semi-cultural/racial reason for support because since Nemetz and his lot are Germanic Capilean’s, the German Purity Party (Deutsche Reinheitspartei) the largest group of ultranationalists in the movement, the second largest being the nobility since exiled by the last three Kaiser’s (Josef Franz I, Erwin Ludwig I, and Wilhelm Augustus III), will align with Nemetz very easily. They will see it as a case of Capile belonging rightfully to the Germanic Capilean’s.

Though there will be some infighting in this faction because while Ferdinand Bredöw, the Reichsführer der Partei of the DRHP, is the true ultranationalist whose views align largely with Nemetz, the (technically) Head of State has a different goal. His (Disgraced) Royal Highness Rudolph Johannes von Germania, Prince of Prussia, is the eldest son of Wilhelm Augustus III and formerly the Crown Prince of Prussia and Germany, until as his father’s age began to affect his ability to act as sovereign he was passed over in favor of his younger brother Erwin Ludwig to become Kaiser. This was because he had twice been involved in political scandal with the daughter’s of prominent Dutch nobles, as well as a bribery scandal with several members of the Reichstag, and rumored to have support for the far-right German Fatherland Party. When Rudolph attempted to challenge his brother for the throne, in a duel no less, Erwin, being an experienced soldier and accomplished swordsman, easily beat him and the now disgraced Prince was sent into exile in Switzerland. An independent European country outside Germany’s influence and control, but still close enough to be seized by either official’s or commando’s if he started meddling again.

Rudolph’s interest in supporting the DRHP and Nemetz will solely be the belief that the shock of a defeat in war with massive losses and rising nationalist sentiment in Germany will dethrone his nephew Josef Franz as Kaiser and he can then find his way to the throne’s of Germany and Prussia.

IATA Member

Bekian Impei
Secretary

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Bekian Impei » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:32 pm

Official Name of Country: The Bekian People's Republic
Colloquial Name of Country: Bekia
Form of Government: Dictatorship
Head of State And Government: Head Imperator Apollonius

Population:
100 million
Which Faction will you support? BSU
How will you support them? Financial aid, war materiel, full-on military aid consisting of five armies of a hundred thousand each each
What do you hope to accomplish by intervening? The establishment of communist Capile
RP Sample: Haven't done any RPs yet
Last edited by Bekian Impei on Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:30 pm

Returning tomorrow morning, so look for a post tomorrow evening most likely.
Bekian Impei wrote:-Snipped Application-

I need to have some sort of reference to judge your writing by. Perhaps you have writing from another roleplaying site or just from your own writing that you could submit? Or just write something for me, it could be your introductory post for if you get accepted. Until you have an rp sample I can’t accept you.
New Decius wrote: -Snipped Application-

Accepted, interesting. My next post will reveal the Reich’s strategy in regards to Stammburg.
Last edited by The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile on Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Wanderer

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents