NATION

PASSWORD

Kremlin 2017: Russian Political RP [OOC/OPEN]

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Endem
Minister
 
Posts: 2299
Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Endem » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:51 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:
Yaana Noore wrote:Wouldn't most liberals be pro-Europe and at the Yabloko rally though?

Yeah, but we pulled a few in. Also, we'd pull some UR members who wouldn't mind in as well. The rest of the CPRF would rally behind me because it's anti-West and pro-socialist anyway.

By this logic I should be able to bumb up numbers on my Rally as well
Hey, look at that, my sig got a rework
The little bird whistled to my ear
Blow on the wind
I blew into the wind stronger than i could
Wind packed a punch into my chest
~ me trying to make something fun for signature circa. 1 a.m

Proud Member of the Titans P2TM community
( I have no idea how I got accepted )

Still that same noob who doesn't know how to develop characters properly.
]My reaction to anything anime related will be 40k memes

User avatar
The World Capitalist Confederation
Minister
 
Posts: 3490
Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:52 pm

Endem wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Yeah, but we pulled a few in. Also, we'd pull some UR members who wouldn't mind in as well. The rest of the CPRF would rally behind me because it's anti-West and pro-socialist anyway.

By this logic I should be able to bumb up numbers on my Rally as well

Yeah, but I actually have some profile. You're just a random engineer.

Meelducan wrote:He probably wouldn't get an endorsement from Weight Watchers.

New Political RP here!

User avatar
Endem
Minister
 
Posts: 2299
Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Endem » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:00 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:
Endem wrote:By this logic I should be able to bumb up numbers on my Rally as well

Yeah, but I actually have some profile. You're just a random engineer.

Yes, but the OP said at the start that Soviet politicians weren't well known, anyway, I really think we should wait for OP to resolve this issue, oh, and since I'm already speaking, we should seriously limit how much our characters do stuff on VK and start making our characters, actually do stuff
Hey, look at that, my sig got a rework
The little bird whistled to my ear
Blow on the wind
I blew into the wind stronger than i could
Wind packed a punch into my chest
~ me trying to make something fun for signature circa. 1 a.m

Proud Member of the Titans P2TM community
( I have no idea how I got accepted )

Still that same noob who doesn't know how to develop characters properly.
]My reaction to anything anime related will be 40k memes

User avatar
The World Capitalist Confederation
Minister
 
Posts: 3490
Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:02 pm

Endem wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Yeah, but I actually have some profile. You're just a random engineer.

Yes, but the OP said at the start that Soviet politicians weren't well known, anyway, I really think we should wait for OP to resolve this issue, oh, and since I'm already speaking, we should seriously limit how much our characters do stuff on VK and start making our characters, actually do stuff

I was a part of this entire thing from the beginning. Sure, my Soviet career didn't give me fame, but it gave me a launchpad to my Russian career.

Meelducan wrote:He probably wouldn't get an endorsement from Weight Watchers.

New Political RP here!

User avatar
The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1946
Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:03 pm

Serebrov is ready to meet with Vorshevsky
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

User avatar
Yaana Noore
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1241
Founded: Mar 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yaana Noore » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:04 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:
Yaana Noore wrote:Wouldn't most liberals be pro-Europe and at the Yabloko rally though?

Yeah, but we pulled a few in. Also, we'd pull some UR members who wouldn't mind in as well. The rest of the CPRF would rally behind me because it's anti-West and pro-socialist anyway.

Why would any liberal show up to a communist, anti-Europe rally when there is liberal, pro-Europe rally (the thing they support) occurring at the same time?
Why would any UR supporter show up to a communist rally?
They're literally surrounded by former Red Army soldiers and signing Soviet anthems and songs, that's an explicitly communist rally which no moderate is going to be attracted to. Nobody save for die-hard communists are attending that rally, you need to lower the numbers massively and also edit out the parts where your rally drowns out the other one - like Auremterra said that is godmodding.

User avatar
The World Capitalist Confederation
Minister
 
Posts: 3490
Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:05 pm

Yaana Noore wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Yeah, but we pulled a few in. Also, we'd pull some UR members who wouldn't mind in as well. The rest of the CPRF would rally behind me because it's anti-West and pro-socialist anyway.

Why would any liberal show up to a communist, anti-Europe rally when there is liberal, pro-Europe rally (the thing they support) occurring at the same time?
Why would any UR supporter show up to a communist rally?
They're literally surrounded by former Red Army soldiers and signing Soviet anthems and songs, that's an explicitly communist rally which no moderate is going to be attracted to. Nobody save for die-hard communists are attending that rally, you need to lower the numbers massively and also edit out the parts where your rally drowns out the other one - like Auremterra said that is godmodding.

I'll reduce the numbers, but my question is this: why would my rally not be louder than his? It's a lot more fanatic and it has an edge in numbers. Granted, not the massive edge that it has now, but still an edge.

Meelducan wrote:He probably wouldn't get an endorsement from Weight Watchers.

New Political RP here!

User avatar
Yaana Noore
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1241
Founded: Mar 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yaana Noore » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:10 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:I'll reduce the numbers, but my question is this: why would my rally not be louder than his? It's a lot more fanatic and it has an edge in numbers. Granted, not the massive edge that it has now, but still an edge.

Your rally would not be louder than his because your numbers should be massively smaller than they currently are for one, you don't really have the edge in numbers. OP said to drop it down to well under 1000. Endem has been realistic with numbers and you have not.

Also to have your rally drown out theirs, without any input from the other player is godmodding. You shouldn't step on other people's toes without their say-so when writing.
Last edited by Yaana Noore on Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1946
Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:21 pm

Can Serebrov address the Duma with a bill proposal? Also what is Zhirov’s agenda? I could write a bill for him that Serebrov could give to a Deputy to propose
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

User avatar
Endem
Minister
 
Posts: 2299
Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Endem » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:24 pm

The Archipelago Territory wrote:Can Serebrov address the Duma with a bill proposal? Also what is Zhirov’s agenda? I could write a bill for him that Serebrov could give to a Deputy to propose

I'm not sure, neither am I the OP, but I think this is what the Duma thread was designed to be for
Hey, look at that, my sig got a rework
The little bird whistled to my ear
Blow on the wind
I blew into the wind stronger than i could
Wind packed a punch into my chest
~ me trying to make something fun for signature circa. 1 a.m

Proud Member of the Titans P2TM community
( I have no idea how I got accepted )

Still that same noob who doesn't know how to develop characters properly.
]My reaction to anything anime related will be 40k memes

User avatar
Yaana Noore
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1241
Founded: Mar 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yaana Noore » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:23 pm

Character App

Image

Name: Victor Kirillovich Morozov
Age: 57
Gender: Male
Race: Russian
Home subdivision: Bryansk Oblast - Bryansk
Position in Government: Deputy of the State Duma
Party: Liberal Democratic Party of Russia
Short Bio: Victor Kirillovich Morozov was born in Krasnoyarsk in 1960 to parents who worked in the local paper factory. As a child Victor was known for his bad behaviour, frequently getting into trouble with his teachers and fighting with the other boys which eventually lead to his expulsion. Afterward he joined the Militsiya where he worked for a number of years before being kicked out after reports of violent behaviour towards a number of Uzbeks in custody.

Otherwise uninterested in staying in Siberia and with a desire to travel, Victor joined the Red Army in 1983 and was soon posted out to Afghanistan where an invtervention was underway. Although it was a bloody war with casualties high, Morozov has described this period as the "best time of my life", enjoying the military lifestyle and the camaraderie with the other men whilst also finding an acceptable output for his violent urges. He was not particularly interested in politics or loyal to communism, but was a firm patriot and enjoyed fighting (and killing) for the pride of Mother Russia, his service earning him a medal for Battle Merit. He was thus disappointed when Gorbachev announced a withdrawl of troops was starting in 1988. Leaving the army the following year, he suddenly found himself out of a job and unsure what to do with his life in a new, quickly changing Russia. Not understanding what was going on, some former comrades later explained that the Soviet government had been hijacked by 'Zionists', and that Yeltsin was in service to them. His comrades encouraged him to read the 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion' which helped soldify these views and he briefly joined in the ultranationalist Pamyat movement. His involvement in the movement culminated in his arrest at an illegal rally, ending up imprisoned for 18 months during which time Morozov says his most extreme views were moderated. Upon release he became a truck driver, primarily having to transport goods between Russia and Estonia. Morozov argues that while having to work in Estonia he experienced discrimination for being Russian and that anti-Russian sentiment is widespread in the Baltic. These complaints eventually attracted him to the Liberal Democratic Party which were stressing similar notions, and he became invovled with the party as a campaigner. In 2011 he stood in the Parliamentary Elections as a candidate for the LDPR and won a seat in the Duma representing the city of Bryansk where has since remained.

Morozov is known for volatile, aggressive outbursts outbursts and his frequent railing against a so-called 'globalist plot to emasculate the Russian man' via alcoholism and western propaganda. He once beat a protestor at a rally for allegedly making a threat against his person and claims to have over 50 confirmed kills during his time in the military. Despite his fierce rhetoric and mannerism he votes mostly in line with the government, promoting himself as a pro-Kremlin candidate that people should vote for to ensure that United Russia continues to pursue an aggressive foreign policy and be strict on immigration to make Russia great.
Intentions: Push for aggressive foreign policy, combat globalist influence within Russia.

User avatar
Endem
Minister
 
Posts: 2299
Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Endem » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:46 pm

Yaana Noore wrote:
Character App


Name: Victor Kirillovich Morozov
Age: 57
Gender: Male
Race: Russian
Home subdivision: Bryansk Oblast - Bryansk
Position in Government: Deputy of the State Duma
Party: Liberal Democratic Party of Russia
Short Bio: Victor Kirillovich Morozov was born in Krasnoyarsk in 1960 to parents who worked in the local paper factory. As a child Victor was known for his bad behaviour, frequently getting into trouble with his teachers and fighting with the other boys which eventually lead to his expulsion. Afterward he joined the Militsiya where he worked for a number of years before being kicked out after reports of violent behaviour towards a number of Uzbeks in custody.

Otherwise uninterested in staying in Siberia and with a desire to travel, Victor joined the Red Army in 1983 and was soon posted out to Afghanistan where an invtervention was underway. Although it was a bloody war with casualties high, Morozov has described this period as the "best time of my life", enjoying the military lifestyle and the camaraderie with the other men whilst also finding an acceptable output for his violent urges. He was not particularly interested in politics or loyal to communism, but was a firm patriot and enjoyed fighting (and killing) for the pride of Mother Russia, his service earning him a medal for Battle Merit. He was thus disappointed when Gorbachev announced a withdrawl of troops was starting in 1988. Leaving the army the following year, he suddenly found himself out of a job and unsure what to do with his life in a new, quickly changing Russia. Not understanding what was going on, some former comrades later explained that the Soviet government had been hijacked by 'Zionists', and that Yeltsin was in service to them. His comrades encouraged him to read the 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion' which helped soldify these views and he briefly joined in the ultranationalist Pamyat movement. His involvement in the movement culminated in his arrest at an illegal rally, ending up imprisoned for 18 months during which time Morozov says his most extreme views were moderated. Upon release he became a truck driver, primarily having to transport goods between Russia and Estonia. Morozov argues that while having to work in Estonia he experienced discrimination for being Russian and that anti-Russian sentiment is widespread in the Baltic. These complaints eventually attracted him to the Liberal Democratic Party which were stressing similar notions, and he became invovled with the party as a campaigner. In 2011 he stood in the Parliamentary Elections as a candidate for the LDPR and won a seat in the Duma representing the city of Bryansk where has since remained.

Morozov is known for volatile, aggressive outbursts outbursts and his frequent railing against a so-called 'globalist plot to emasculate the Russian man' via alcoholism and western propaganda. He once beat a protestor at a rally for allegedly making a threat against his person and claims to have over 50 confirmed kills during his time in the military. Despite his fierce rhetoric and mannerism he votes mostly in line with the government, promoting himself as a pro-Kremlin candidate that people should vote for to ensure that United Russia continues to pursue an aggressive foreign policy and be strict on immigration to make Russia great.
Intentions: Push for aggressive foreign policy, combat globalist influence within Russia.


Nice char ( seems like another man to strongly oppose Aleksei )
Hey, look at that, my sig got a rework
The little bird whistled to my ear
Blow on the wind
I blew into the wind stronger than i could
Wind packed a punch into my chest
~ me trying to make something fun for signature circa. 1 a.m

Proud Member of the Titans P2TM community
( I have no idea how I got accepted )

Still that same noob who doesn't know how to develop characters properly.
]My reaction to anything anime related will be 40k memes

User avatar
The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1946
Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:50 pm

Endem wrote:
The Archipelago Territory wrote:Can Serebrov address the Duma with a bill proposal? Also what is Zhirov’s agenda? I could write a bill for him that Serebrov could give to a Deputy to propose

I'm not sure, neither am I the OP, but I think this is what the Duma thread was designed to be for

But Serebrov is not a Deputy. Either way I’ll go. Russia has yet is zhirov’s agenda?
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

User avatar
Endem
Minister
 
Posts: 2299
Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Endem » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:29 pm

I'm thinking on how to follow the really Aleksei made, right now I'm thinking of some interview, but, Aleksei is probably not important enough to get such an opportunity
Hey, look at that, my sig got a rework
The little bird whistled to my ear
Blow on the wind
I blew into the wind stronger than i could
Wind packed a punch into my chest
~ me trying to make something fun for signature circa. 1 a.m

Proud Member of the Titans P2TM community
( I have no idea how I got accepted )

Still that same noob who doesn't know how to develop characters properly.
]My reaction to anything anime related will be 40k memes

User avatar
Yaana Noore
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1241
Founded: Mar 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yaana Noore » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:01 pm

Endem wrote:I'm thinking on how to follow the really Aleksei made, right now I'm thinking of some interview, but, Aleksei is probably not important enough to get such an opportunity

Your post said Radio Mayak came to cover the rally - perhaps you can have them give Aleksei an interview to go with the coverage?

User avatar
Endem
Minister
 
Posts: 2299
Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Endem » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:13 pm

Yaana Noore wrote:
Endem wrote:I'm thinking on how to follow the really Aleksei made, right now I'm thinking of some interview, but, Aleksei is probably not important enough to get such an opportunity

Your post said Radio Mayak came to cover the rally - perhaps you can have them give Aleksei an interview to go with the coverage?

Perhaps, but, to be sure, I'll wait for the OP for consultation
Hey, look at that, my sig got a rework
The little bird whistled to my ear
Blow on the wind
I blew into the wind stronger than i could
Wind packed a punch into my chest
~ me trying to make something fun for signature circa. 1 a.m

Proud Member of the Titans P2TM community
( I have no idea how I got accepted )

Still that same noob who doesn't know how to develop characters properly.
]My reaction to anything anime related will be 40k memes

User avatar
Sarderistan
Envoy
 
Posts: 261
Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarderistan » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:15 pm

Truthfully idk what to do for my 2nd char. Originally I plan to pit him against Konovalov but here we follow the customs of Washington, which is no heavy interaction between owned chars.

An encounter between Savenkov and Vorshevsky might be in place.

p.s archipelago, u mixed up our 2nd rp with the Russian political one :lol:
Last edited by Sarderistan on Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.
"God promises to make something good out of the storms that bring devastation to your life."
- Romans 2:18

A proud Conservative. I like Trump even though I'm not American.

User avatar
The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1946
Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:34 pm

Sarderistan wrote:Truthfully idk what to do for my 2nd char. Originally I plan to pit him against Konovalov but here we follow the customs of Washington, which is no heavy interaction between owned chars.

An encounter between Savenkov and Vorshevsky might be in place.

p.s archipelago, u mixed up our 2nd rp with the Russian political one :lol:

What?
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

User avatar
The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1946
Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:38 pm

Since I’m the PM a it’ll be hard to make another character without heavily interacting with Serebrov. Maybe they’ll be the chief of a private spy organization or business engraving itself in Russian politics
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

User avatar
Yaana Noore
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1241
Founded: Mar 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yaana Noore » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:24 am

The Archipelago Territory wrote:Since I’m the PM a it’ll be hard to make another character without heavily interacting with Serebrov. Maybe they’ll be the chief of a private spy organization or business engraving itself in Russian politics

Could just be a member of another party, or a regional governor instead.

User avatar
Sarderistan
Envoy
 
Posts: 261
Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarderistan » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:05 am

The Archipelago Territory wrote:
Sarderistan wrote:Truthfully idk what to do for my 2nd char. Originally I plan to pit him against Konovalov but here we follow the customs of Washington, which is no heavy interaction between owned chars.

An encounter between Savenkov and Vorshevsky might be in place.

p.s archipelago, u mixed up our 2nd rp with the Russian political one :lol:

What?

no, just saw the letter you posted before you edited it. No offense.

Yaana Noore wrote:
The Archipelago Territory wrote:Since I’m the PM a it’ll be hard to make another character without heavily interacting with Serebrov. Maybe they’ll be the chief of a private spy organization or business engraving itself in Russian politics

Could just be a member of another party, or a regional governor instead.


We need another governor, apparently.

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.
"God promises to make something good out of the storms that bring devastation to your life."
- Romans 2:18

A proud Conservative. I like Trump even though I'm not American.

User avatar
The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1946
Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:23 am

Sarderistan wrote:
The Archipelago Territory wrote:What?

no, just saw the letter you posted before you edited it. No offense.

Yaana Noore wrote:Could just be a member of another party, or a regional governor instead.


We need another governor, apparently.

Oh, I stole that guy’s format lol then I realized I didn’t completely change it
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

User avatar
Sarderia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 152
Founded: Jun 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarderia » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:31 am

Privyet. I be Boris Konovalov, Governor of Tver, and Valentin Savenkov, Moscow MP.

My main account is lost, sadly, so I will continue with dis
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.
"God promises to make something good out of the storms that bring devastation to your life."
Romans 2:18

A proud Conservative. I like Trump even though I'm not American.

RIP Sarderistan 2017-2019

User avatar
Endem
Minister
 
Posts: 2299
Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Endem » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:54 am

Question for OP: ( store until later use unless OP notices ) so, I thought about following the Rally with some kind of interview, but, I have two questions. 1st. I have a feeling Aleksei isn't important enough in Russian Politics for anyone to be interested in giving him interviews 2nd. Answer only if the previous question was answered with "You're feeling is wrong" or something similar ) what media station would be interested in interviewing Aleksei

Thank you for your time
Hey, look at that, my sig got a rework
The little bird whistled to my ear
Blow on the wind
I blew into the wind stronger than i could
Wind packed a punch into my chest
~ me trying to make something fun for signature circa. 1 a.m

Proud Member of the Titans P2TM community
( I have no idea how I got accepted )

Still that same noob who doesn't know how to develop characters properly.
]My reaction to anything anime related will be 40k memes

User avatar
Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 384
Founded: May 10, 2019
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:36 pm

Sorry for inactivity, I can’t partake in much IC stuff for the next four days, but Yaana Noores app is accepted. I’ll see everything else on Monday
Russian and Proud!
Наркотик не класс, я еду не хардбасс
This nation is an alternate Russia where Gorbachev never collapsed the USSR, and instead slowly transitioned to a free market
Politics:
Pro: Putinism, Free Market Capitalism, President Putin, Conservatism, Gun Rights, DJT (To some extent), Nationalism, Russian Crimea
Neutral: LGBT Rights, EU, Gorbachev
Anti: USSR, Communism, Lenin, Stalin, Ukrainian Crimea, Racism, Slavic Oppression

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dayganistan, Google [Bot], Rhyssua, Saxony-Brandenburg, The National Dominion of Hungary

Advertisement

Remove ads