NATION

PASSWORD

ICE putting LGBT and disabled immigrants in solitary...

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:27 pm

Vassenor wrote:
New Lindale wrote:It's not about ICE, it's about the publication. Further research into the topic I uncovered that last year a lawsuit was being filed against the Obama cabinet on the unacceptable treatment of those as young as 14 in a Virginia facility. My suspicion is that they may be hinting at trump, however, the timeline of documents start at the beginning of Obama's second term.

#butobama

#brownmanbad

You do realise that Obama’s administration wasn’t all that good, right?
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:40 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:
Vassenor wrote:
#butobama

#brownmanbad

You do realise that Obama’s administration wasn’t all that good, right?

I didn't say that.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Great Minarchistan
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Minarchistan » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:56 pm

Rather clickbaity title? I pored through the entire excerpt presented and other than one or two anecdotal mentions I didn't see ICE having any more hatred for the LGBT and disabled prisoners than for any other illegals.
Awarded for Best Capitalist in 2018 NSG Awards ;')
##############################
Fmr. libertarian, irredeemable bank shill and somewhere inbetween classical liberalism and neoliberalism // Political Compass: +8.75 Economic, -2.25 Social (May 2019)

Previous

Return to General