NATION

PASSWORD

Sexiest NS'er 2010

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The Parkus Empire
Post Czar
 
Posts: 42997
Founded: Sep 12, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:46 pm

Vandengaarde wrote:Are you calling everyone who didn't vote for you blind? That's offensive.


Take it however you wish, good sir.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmV5Ry4L ... verified=1
American Orthodox: one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative ≠
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

User avatar
Zeppy
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10090
Founded: Oct 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeppy » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:47 pm

The Parkus Empire wrote:Next time I'll be sure to stick with looks.

Now, that would be entirely too easy.

The Parkus Empire wrote:I'm sure my opinion is the sole of object of relevance to your life.

Yes, I am but one of your many fanbois who secretly stalk you and wish to be you in every form. Only Buffy has beaten me in that performance.

User avatar
The Parkus Empire
Post Czar
 
Posts: 42997
Founded: Sep 12, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:50 pm

Zeppy wrote:Now, that would be entirely too easy.


I'm sure you're an all-around easy fellow.

Yes, I am but one of your many fanbois who secretly stalk you and wish to be you in every form. Only Buffy has beaten me in that performance.


Does this mean I should have a movie about me put out that targets teenagers and includes pop musical numbers and vampires?
American Orthodox: one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative ≠
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

User avatar
Zeppy
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10090
Founded: Oct 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeppy » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:52 pm

The Parkus Empire wrote:I'm sure you're an all-around easy fellow.

Of course, I am a total photography prostitute.

The Parkus Empire wrote:Does this mean I should have a movie about me put out that targets teenagers and includes pop musical numbers and vampires?

Is this an old fashioned euphemism for porn?

User avatar
Sprinting Wolf
Secretary
 
Posts: 36
Founded: Sep 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sprinting Wolf » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:53 pm

I'm the hottest out of all of you! Vote for me, 2010!
Native Americans in SPAAAAACE!!!!
OMGeverynameistaken wrote:So we know where to send our smallbox blankets, obviously.

I've been saving them up for the occasion.

User avatar
Chamberliania
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 55
Founded: Mar 16, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Chamberliania » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:59 pm

I say The Dog Hold
(who has a terrible name for someone so hot and willing to post provocative pictures :blush: )

and Adrian Empire, because he has STYLE 8)
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Aaron Burr. Good Vice-President. Great aim too. ;)


GENERATION 19: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

User avatar
The Parkus Empire
Post Czar
 
Posts: 42997
Founded: Sep 12, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:03 pm

Zeppy wrote:Of course, I am a total photography prostitute.


See, you should be charging people. Need to get with the corporate program, Zeppy.

Zeppy wrote:Is this an old fashioned euphemism for porn?


And when little girls' ginies tickle, I make money. Aheha.
American Orthodox: one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative ≠
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

User avatar
The Parkus Empire
Post Czar
 
Posts: 42997
Founded: Sep 12, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:04 pm

Chamberliania wrote:I say The Dog Hold
(who has a terrible name for someone so hot and willing to post provocative pictures :blush: )

and Adrian Empire, because he has STYLE 8)

*curses*
American Orthodox: one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative ≠
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

User avatar
Dimoniquid
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9803
Founded: Jul 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Dimoniquid » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:06 pm

The Parkus Empire wrote:
Chamberliania wrote:I say The Dog Hold
(who has a terrible name for someone so hot and willing to post provocative pictures :blush: )

and Adrian Empire, because he has STYLE 8)

*curses*

Don't worry, you're in the lead. 12 Votes - I voted for you first - I can has cookie?

User avatar
The Parkus Empire
Post Czar
 
Posts: 42997
Founded: Sep 12, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:07 pm

Dimoniquid wrote:Don't worry, you're in the lead. 12 Votes - I voted for you first - I can has cookie?


Normally I offer a drink or a cigar in such a circumstance, but if you prefer: *hands Oreo*
American Orthodox: one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative ≠
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

User avatar
Zarabad
Envoy
 
Posts: 282
Founded: Oct 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Zarabad » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:16 pm

Well, If you insist... :blush:
Shleblam!
Image

My other half.
Image
The mag is in, I know but it's unloaded. I checked.
Zarabad Police Outfitting LLC
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=34372&p=1374614#p1374614
"The next generation in police vehicles. Today."
"Zarabad Sig 2.0 now with a free rickroll"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

User avatar
Maurepas
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36402
Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Maurepas » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:27 pm

Old Erisia wrote:
Trippoli wrote:
Image

Interesting...

That's not the picture of me I entered though, :lol2:
It was this one, the one from the front page:
Image


I think it's a better look for me than the bald look, ;)

Also, I see General lost its grasp on this thread, :p

User avatar
Cennazluga
Diplomat
 
Posts: 825
Founded: Nov 18, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Cennazluga » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:30 pm

Devonshire County wrote:
Cennazluga wrote:You can put it on me please. :)
I still have a male vote too, willing to trade so I can at least feel good about getting one vote. :P
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

You know what, I think you may be an underdog to back anyway.
I'll stike a balance. You get my nomination, and you nominate who you honestly prefer - I think you should nominate one of either St George, Buffet & Colbert or Old Erisia. I was stuck on a three way :)

Male Nomination - Cennazluga

I wouldn't mind a three way with any of them either...

Also, awesome. Thanks dude. I now have at least one vote. One more than I had last year! Hooray for me and my sad quest for validation.

Devonshire County wrote:What! Noooo I though Zeppy hadn't put any pics up! I would have nominated him! :(
Awww damn, i don't want to go and upset Cennazluga now. Oh sugar puffs.

Lol aw. Well, it was bound to be a temporary victory anyway.
How about I'll nominate Zeppy (still remember voting his voice from last years sexy voice contest ;) ) and you can let me keep my nomination? :unsure:
beauty • simplicity • reason
Lenyo wrote:Cennazluga is God.
Economic Left/Right: -9.62 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.28
[ NSWiki | NSEconomy | SunsetEconomy ]

I love you New Sociopia.

User avatar
Vandengaarde
Minister
 
Posts: 2950
Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Vandengaarde » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Maurepas wrote:Also, I see General lost its grasp on this thread, :p

It hasn't quite been the apocalypse as I expected though, even though F7 can be spammer hell.
When debating me or discussing something with me, remember five things:
1. I'm not moderate.
2. I'm not fascist/a nazi.
3. I'm conservative on social issues and liberal on economic issues.
4. I won't bother looking for six million sources for you.
5. I'm not always serious!
Also, read this!: A story written by a friend.

Magical Mystery Tour!
I should probably be marrying British East Pacific right now, since I love her and all, but nooooo. >>
Signature husband of KatBoo and Zeth Rekia.

User avatar
Gravlen
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18361
Founded: Jul 01, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gravlen » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:33 pm

The Parkus Empire wrote:
Gravlen wrote:I vote for Aelosia and, since I've seen his suits IRL, for Parkus.

Heh. Thanks, Grav. 8)

No problem. Anybody who can pull off a labcoat/suit combo like you did surely has to get my vote!

Labsuit!
Last edited by Gravlen on Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EnragedMaldivians wrote:That's preposterous. Gravlens's not a white nationalist; Gravlen's a penguin.

Unio de Sovetaj Socialismaj Respublikoj wrote:There is no use arguing the definition of murder with someone who has a picture of a penguin with a chainsaw as their nations flag.

User avatar
The Parkus Empire
Post Czar
 
Posts: 42997
Founded: Sep 12, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:33 pm

Pfft. My voice is the sexiest by a long shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxqWXliBHSw
American Orthodox: one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative ≠
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

User avatar
The Parkus Empire
Post Czar
 
Posts: 42997
Founded: Sep 12, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Gravlen wrote:No problem. Anybody who can pull off a labcoat/suit combo like you did surely has to get my vote!
[img][IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u275/Gravlen/Travels/US%202010/DSC00018.jpg[/img][/img]


:D Good times.
American Orthodox: one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative ≠
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

User avatar
Dimoniquid
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9803
Founded: Jul 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Dimoniquid » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:36 pm

The Parkus Empire wrote:
Gravlen wrote:No problem. Anybody who can pull off a labcoat/suit combo like you did surely has to get my vote!
[img][IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u275/Gravlen/Travels/US%202010/DSC00018.jpg[/img][/img]


:D Good times.

Fuck yeah.

User avatar
Gravlen
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18361
Founded: Jul 01, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gravlen » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:36 pm

The Parkus Empire wrote:
Gravlen wrote:No problem. Anybody who can pull off a labcoat/suit combo like you did surely has to get my vote!

Labsuit!


:D Good times.

Fixed the link.
EnragedMaldivians wrote:That's preposterous. Gravlens's not a white nationalist; Gravlen's a penguin.

Unio de Sovetaj Socialismaj Respublikoj wrote:There is no use arguing the definition of murder with someone who has a picture of a penguin with a chainsaw as their nations flag.

User avatar
The Parkus Empire
Post Czar
 
Posts: 42997
Founded: Sep 12, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby The Parkus Empire » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:38 pm

Dimoniquid wrote:
The Parkus Empire wrote:
:D Good times.

Fuck yeah.

Wherever coolness is to be found, Parkus is not far. And nothing comes cooler than a GM meet-up.
American Orthodox: one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative ≠
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

User avatar
Zarabad
Envoy
 
Posts: 282
Founded: Oct 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Zarabad » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:40 pm

The Parkus Empire wrote:Pfft. My voice is the sexiest by a long shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxqWXliBHSw


What the.... I feel traumatized
after hearing that... :o
Zarabad Police Outfitting LLC
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=34372&p=1374614#p1374614
"The next generation in police vehicles. Today."
"Zarabad Sig 2.0 now with a free rickroll"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

User avatar
Gravlen
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18361
Founded: Jul 01, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gravlen » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:43 pm

Aelosia wrote:
Gravlen wrote:I vote for Aelosia and, since I've seen his suits IRL, for Parkus.


Thanks Gravvy. Long time no see!

But what I saw made me vote for you this year again! ;) :p

But yeah, Real Life keeps me busy, so I'm not on NSG as much as I used to. I do pop by from time to time though, so I've seen you around. Hope you're doing well?
EnragedMaldivians wrote:That's preposterous. Gravlens's not a white nationalist; Gravlen's a penguin.

Unio de Sovetaj Socialismaj Respublikoj wrote:There is no use arguing the definition of murder with someone who has a picture of a penguin with a chainsaw as their nations flag.

User avatar
Aelosia
Senator
 
Posts: 4531
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Aelosia » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:57 pm

Gravlen wrote:
Aelosia wrote:

Thanks Gravvy. Long time no see!

But what I saw made me vote for you this year again! ;) :p

But yeah, Real Life keeps me busy, so I'm not on NSG as much as I used to. I do pop by from time to time though, so I've seen you around. Hope you're doing well?


I was doing good till this morning. I got fired. For the first fucking time in my life.

But meh, I'll be reborn from my own flames. Always happens.
My ratings in the top 100:
Aelosia is ranked 12th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates
Aelosia is ranked 12th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates
Aelosia is ranked 12th in the world for Largest Defense Forces
Aelosia is ranked 13th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced
Aelosia is ranked 20th in the world for Most Cultured
Aelosia is ranked 24th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry
Aelosia is ranked 25th in the world for Fastest-Growing Economies
Aelosia is ranked 38th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department
Aelosia is ranked 42th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry
Aelosia is ranked 51th in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector
Aelosia is ranked 61th in the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector

Factbook so far.

User avatar
Vandengaarde
Minister
 
Posts: 2950
Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Vandengaarde » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:06 pm

Aelosia wrote:
I was doing good till this morning. I got fired. For the first fucking time in my life.

But meh, I'll be reborn from my own flames. Always happens.

Though I'm not part of the conversation I would like to express my sincere condolences, since you seem a nice person, and would also like to add that confidence is the perfect thing to have in a dire situation.
When debating me or discussing something with me, remember five things:
1. I'm not moderate.
2. I'm not fascist/a nazi.
3. I'm conservative on social issues and liberal on economic issues.
4. I won't bother looking for six million sources for you.
5. I'm not always serious!
Also, read this!: A story written by a friend.

Magical Mystery Tour!
I should probably be marrying British East Pacific right now, since I love her and all, but nooooo. >>
Signature husband of KatBoo and Zeth Rekia.

User avatar
St George of England
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8922
Founded: Aug 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby St George of England » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:08 pm

Vandengaarde wrote:
Aelosia wrote:
I was doing good till this morning. I got fired. For the first fucking time in my life.

But meh, I'll be reborn from my own flames. Always happens.

Though I'm not part of the conversation I would like to express my sincere condolences, since you seem a nice person, and would also like to add that confidence is the perfect thing to have in a dire situation.

that, and a nickel bag of coke you can plant in your bosses car. :twisted:
The Angline-Guanxine Empire
Current Monarch: His Heavenly Guanxine The Ky Morris
Population: As NS Page
Current RP: Closure of the Paulianus Passage
The United Coven of the Otherworlds
Current Leader: Covenwoman Paige Thomas
Population: 312,000,000
Military Size: 4,000,000
New to NS? TG me if you have questions.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads