NATION

PASSWORD

PS/FA War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Sokolias
Secretary

Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

PS/FA War

Postby Sokolias » Thu May 09, 2019 6:07 am

In response to Celt-asia's deployment of troops, the State Department has authorized border patrol to mobilize on the Bigboy2 border, which is between New Ephriam and Sokolias. Additionally, the Marines have been sent into both Bigboy2 and Overlord USA. Military personnel will be permitted to seize all and any materials being imported or exported except for essential foods and water. Sokolias has also authorized bombers to target factories and infrastructure in both aforementioned nations. Next, troops will assemble at Overlord USA's capital city and will enact a temporary state of martial law. New Ephriam has deployed its Space Force over Overlord USA, and is keeping them under close surveillance. All leadership will be forced to board ships to Organic Pasta. The Phoenix Syndicate has officially annexed the nation of Overlord USA. Finally, the PS's navy will head toward the island of Celt-asia. Torjbornians are currently being watched carefully with limited travel freedoms.
Last edited by Sokolias on Thu May 09, 2019 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kinslavia
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

PS/FA War

Postby Kinslavia » Thu May 09, 2019 7:12 am

In response to the vile attacks towards my people, Parliament has advised me to respond violently as well. My Space Force will fire at will on New Ephraim's capital if they see any mobilization of his troops or Space Force. We can see that they have not started their assault on Overlord USA and are much more underdeveloped than ours due to them spending to much of their money on Spirituality. We currently have them in our sights and are not afraid to pull the trigger. As Sokolias' military is severely lacking with little to no troops and economy almost crashing, I see no reason to attack or threaten yet. Several Infantry Divisions containing 100,000 men from many of The FA's nations are being sent to the borders of Big Boy 2. Overlord USA has already declared the assault on his nation over, as his army is literally made up of 800 million people. Torjborn has currently not requested help, and seems to have his border under control. For now I will mobilize my navy around The Peninsula of New Ephraim and near Torjborn to stop the destruction of their trade routes. Both big boy 2 and Overlord USA have enough men in their air force to stop the bombing of their infrastructure, so no aid will be given in that area for the time being. Do not test the FA. You will lose.
Last edited by Kinslavia on Thu May 09, 2019 7:26 am, edited 4 times in total.

Sokolias
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Sokolias' response to Kinslavia

Postby Sokolias » Thu May 09, 2019 7:24 am

Kinslavia wrote:In the response to the vile attacks towards my people, I will act violently as well. My Space Force will fire at will on New Ephraim's capital if they see any mobilization in his. Several Infantry Divisions containing 50,000 men from many of The FA's nations are being sent to the borders of Big Boy 2. Overlord USA has already declared the assault on his nation over, as his army is literally made up of 800 million people. Torjborn has currently not requested help, and seems to have his border under control. For now I will mobilize my navy around The Peninsula of New Ephraim and near Torjborn to stop the destruction of their trade routes. Both big boy 2 and Overlord USA have enough men in their air force to stop the bombing of their infrastructure, so no aid will be given in that area for the time being. Do not test the FA. You will lose.

It is impossible to have 800 million active personnel at once. That would crush his economy due to all the costs. Also, we have an agreement with New CyberPasterys, so we just got an increase in military. In response to Kinslavia's actions, Border Patrol has been authorized to use tear gas on any Kinslavian troops as well as land mines scattered about. In addition to the tear gas, Border Patrol has been supplied with automatic weaponry and will shoot to kill any suspicious actors on site. The Big Boy 2 border has been closed until further notice. In Overlord USA, Sokolias has given New Ephriam's space force as well as other aerial personnel permission to continue destroying infrastructure until an unconditional surrender is given by Overlord USA. As for the Kinslavian mobilization on New Ephriam, the Phoenix Syndicate's second naval division has been deployed and authorized to sink all foreign ships.
Last edited by Sokolias on Thu May 09, 2019 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kinslavia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kinslavia » Thu May 09, 2019 7:39 am

My Space Force fires on New Ephraim's as soon as they try to move. We are currently at a stand still waiting for the other to fight. Unfortunately, New Cyber pastries weapons are very defective, hence being sold so cheaply. Overlord USA is a very rich country due to taking all of the peoples income. They can cover the costs. In response to the tear gas, we will now use chemical warfare. One naval division of the Phoenix Syndicate will not compare to one of ours, as we spend more money on defense and have more manpower. There will be a battle, yes, but a very unlikely win for the Phoenix Syndicate. Just because you claim you have annexed a nation does not make it so. Our infantry has already pushed your troops back to the Sokolias border, and we are preparing an assault on your native lands.

Coalition of Germany
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Coalition of Germany » Thu May 09, 2019 7:42 am

The Unsullied will help in reclaiming our taken land.

Sokolias
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Sokolias » Thu May 09, 2019 7:54 am

Kinslavia wrote:My Space Force fires on New Ephraim's as soon as they try to move. We are currently at a stand still waiting for the other to fight. Unfortunately, New Cyber pastries weapons are very defective, hence being sold so cheaply. Overlord USA is a very rich country due to taking all of the peoples income. They can cover the costs. In response to the tear gas, we will now use chemical warfare. One naval division of the Phoenix Syndicate will not compare to one of ours, as we spend more money on defense and have more manpower. There will be a battle, yes, but a very unlikely win for the Phoenix Syndicate. Just because you claim you have annexed a nation does not make it so. Our infantry has already pushed your troops back to the Sokolias border, and we are preparing an assault on your native lands.

Sokoliasian troops pushed back to the border have been given reinforcements with both manpower and technology. Tanks and other transport vehicles have now began an advance against Kinslavian troops and military fighter jets have been authorized to fire on enemy soldiers and chemical gases have been released in Bigboy 2's capital, killing high ranking public office holders.

Celt-asia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Celt-asia » Thu May 09, 2019 8:03 am

Celt-asia's current forces:
3 Million Infantry (with plasma rifles)
1.5 Million Light Tanks
500,000 Heavy Tanks
250,000 Artillery Cannons
75 Naval Cruisers
50 Destroyers
25 Carriers
550 Small Patrol Boats
9,000 T-20 Fighter Jets
300,000 Cruise Missiles
250 Spy Satellites
Total that with reserves and staff and you get 6.5 million Troops Ready

Torjborn
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 06, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Torjborn » Thu May 09, 2019 8:08 am

Ignore this message...
Last edited by Torjborn on Thu May 09, 2019 8:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

New CyberPasterys
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 11, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New CyberPasterys » Thu May 09, 2019 8:10 am

We will be conducting business with the Phoenix Syndicate from now on. Enjoy your time F/A, we'll be cutting trade from all of your nations and all bakery have been closed.

Check the Nuke Deal for more information.

- New CyberPastery's Management
Last edited by New CyberPasterys on Thu May 09, 2019 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kinslavia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kinslavia » Thu May 09, 2019 9:06 am

We hold strongly in Big Boy 2's capital, stopping anyone from gaining any ground. We both dig in and wait for each other's next move

Danubia-Slavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Danubia-Slavia » Thu May 09, 2019 9:26 am

Sokolias wrote:
Kinslavia wrote:My Space Force fires on New Ephraim's as soon as they try to move. We are currently at a stand still waiting for the other to fight. Unfortunately, New Cyber pastries weapons are very defective, hence being sold so cheaply. Overlord USA is a very rich country due to taking all of the peoples income. They can cover the costs. In response to the tear gas, we will now use chemical warfare. One naval division of the Phoenix Syndicate will not compare to one of ours, as we spend more money on defense and have more manpower. There will be a battle, yes, but a very unlikely win for the Phoenix Syndicate. Just because you claim you have annexed a nation does not make it so. Our infantry has already pushed your troops back to the Sokolias border, and we are preparing an assault on your native lands.

Sokoliasian troops pushed back to the border have been given reinforcements with both manpower and technology. Tanks and other transport vehicles have now began an advance against Kinslavian troops and military fighter jets have been authorized to fire on enemy soldiers and chemical gases have been released in Bigboy 2's capital, killing high ranking public office holders.

Danubian-Slavic troops cut off Sokoliasian armies. Tanks push back the enemy and holds the ground to defend against a next wave. Allied airforce bombs enemy outposts and supply lines as the armies of Sokolias are pushed out of the lands

Civilians are evacuated from Bigboy 2's capital and treated for gas exposure. Civilian casualties have been confirmed due to the gas attacks by Sokolias

Sokolias
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Sokolias » Thu May 09, 2019 9:52 am

Kinslavia wrote:We hold strongly in Big Boy 2's capital, stopping anyone from gaining any ground. We both dig in and wait for each other's next move

The NCPI PM group works on taking out key locations in the Siege of Big boy 2. Sokolias starts to set up a blockade around Big boy 2 and Overlord USA and cuts off supply lines to and fro. The Phoenix Syndicate starts to build up its military and sends out a call to arms. NCPI is dispatched to take out major supply lines in the F/A. Sokolias starts to rebuild supply post and outpost and regains some lost ground. The blockade has put a major strain on the forces in Big boy 2 and the ones heading towards Sokolias.

Danubia-Slavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Danubia-Slavia » Thu May 09, 2019 10:12 am

Sokolias wrote:
Kinslavia wrote:We hold strongly in Big Boy 2's capital, stopping anyone from gaining any ground. We both dig in and wait for each other's next move

The NCPI PM group works on taking out key locations in the Siege of Big boy 2. Sokolias starts to set up a blockade around Big boy 2 and Overlord USA and cuts off supply lines to and fro. The Phoenix Syndicate starts to build up its military and sends out a call to arms. NCPI is dispatched to take out major supply lines in the F/A. Sokolias starts to rebuild supply post and outpost and regains some lost ground. The blockade has put a major strain on the forces in Big boy 2 and the ones heading towards Sokolias.

Danubian-Slavic artillery shells the enemy forces blockading the two countries as fighter jets patrol the skies. Supply lines are defended by several jets, tanks, and troops holding strategic points along the lines. Danubian-Slavic transports even brings in supplies through airports and airdrops.

Danubia-Slavia sends out a statement saying they will not use gas attacks, bio weapons, are any inhumane procedures of war. More civilians are evacuated from potential battlegrounds.

Raven Corps
Diplomat

Founded: May 19, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Raven Corps » Thu May 09, 2019 10:16 am

OOC: Hello everyone! First off great to see some new blood RPing here. Secondly I would like to suggest everyone take some time to read the Pinned threads regarding RP help and of course I would also offer my assistance in helping you all develop as better RolePlayers... Cheers!

The Raven Corporation- A Multi-National Corporation ... Not a Nation

Celt-asia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Celt-asia » Thu May 09, 2019 10:20 am

Celt-asia wrote:Celt-asia's current forces:
3 Million Infantry (with plasma rifles)
1.5 Million Light Tanks
500,000 Heavy Tanks
250,000 Artillery Cannons
75 Naval Cruisers
50 Destroyers
25 Carriers
550 Small Patrol Boats
9,000 T-20 Fighter Jets
300,000 Cruise Missiles
250 Spy Satellites
Total that with reserves and staff and you get 6.5 million Troops Ready

In addition to that, we have 3,000 attack choppers and 2,000 transport choppers. And, by mobilization I mean preparations, not attack.

Danubia-Slavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Danubia-Slavia » Thu May 09, 2019 10:21 am

Raven corps wrote:OOC: Hello everyone! First off great to see some new blood RPing here. Secondly I would like to suggest everyone take some time to read the Pinned threads regarding RP help and of course I would also offer my assistance in helping you all develop as better RolePlayers... Cheers!

OOC: Alright, we will, if we need anything or have any questions we'll let you know. Also if you're looking for the concept of this rp, its just the FA and PS at war

The Fascist Isle of Teur
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fascist Isle of Teur » Thu May 09, 2019 10:24 am

The Fascist Isle of Teur has decided to mobilize troops and aircraft for an emergency... but at this time they are sitting out in the war unless urgent help is needed.

Lamborghini Aventador
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Lamborghini Aventador » Thu May 09, 2019 10:50 am

The Fascist Isle of Teur wrote:The Fascist Isle of Teur has decided to mobilize troops and aircraft for an emergency... but at this time they are sitting out in the war unless urgent help is needed.

I have decided to mobilize my trops against the FA

BigYonk Territories
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby BigYonk Territories » Thu May 09, 2019 10:59 am

BigYonk Territories has joined forces with Gnome Diarrhea to mobilize an army of storm troopers (german not star wars) and are waiting until further notice from Kinslavia to attack.

Outer Chos Sociew Jum
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Outer Chos Sociew Jum » Thu May 09, 2019 11:02 am

Lamborghini Aventador wrote:
The Fascist Isle of Teur wrote:The Fascist Isle of Teur has decided to mobilize troops and aircraft for an emergency... but at this time they are sitting out in the war unless urgent help is needed.

I have decided to mobilize my trops against the FA

troops dying to quickly dropping out for now

Outer Chos Sociew Jum
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Outer Chos Sociew Jum » Thu May 09, 2019 11:03 am

Outer Chos Sociew Jum wrote:
Lamborghini Aventador wrote:I have decided to mobilize my trops against the FA

troops dying to quickly dropping out for now
lCarroll Shelby would eventually quite racing and then become a car designer working with dodge first and then ford. Then Dodge again then back to Ford till he died. He built the Ford Mustang Shelby, which is one of them famous car he was known for. These are the most popular the GT-500 and GT-350. Most people do not know about his time with Dodge because his name is not on the car.

In conclusion Carroll shelby might have been the greatest car builder.

Gnome Diarrhea
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Gnome Diarrhea » Thu May 09, 2019 11:03 am

Gnome Diarrhean bombers are spotted dropping fire-bombs among the residents of Aurora, Sokolias in a attempt to demoralize the enemy toops

Outer Chos Sociew Jum
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Outer Chos Sociew Jum » Thu May 09, 2019 11:05 am

Outer Chos Sociew Jum wrote:
Outer Chos Sociew Jum wrote:troops dying to quickly dropping out for now
that was not what imeant carroll shelby was great though

In conclusion Carroll shelby might have been the greatest car builder.

Danubia-Slavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Danubia-Slavia » Thu May 09, 2019 11:08 am

Navy detachments are deployed to protect allied waters. The bombing of PS supply lines and outposts continues.

A cruise missile is fired at a New Ephriamian military base by Danubia-Slavia

Lamborghini Aventador
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Lamborghini Aventador » Thu May 09, 2019 11:09 am

Danubia-Slavia wrote:Navy detachments are deployed to protect allied waters. The bombing of PS supply lines and outposts continues.

A cruise missile is fired at a New Ephriamian military base by Danubia-Slavia
lambo went too far comes back like a puppy to the fa sorry it hurt me more that it hurt the fa though
Last edited by Lamborghini Aventador on Thu May 09, 2019 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents