Innsmothe wrote:I must apologise to all teh wimmins out there but I don't have any significant biological urges to judge you with so I am only voting in the male category.
*Cough* *Hack* Vote Gidgetisms *Cough* *Wheeze*
Advertisement

by Conoga » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:50 pm
Innsmothe wrote:I must apologise to all teh wimmins out there but I don't have any significant biological urges to judge you with so I am only voting in the male category.

by Audentias Gryphus » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:50 pm

| Audentias Gryphus /ɔːdɛntɑːs grɪfʌs/ aw-DEN-tee-ahs GRIF-iss | Proud denizen of The South Pacific Marcus R. Maurolico - President Alessandro del Monte - Foreign Minister | Political Compass Economic: 2.97 Social: -4.88 |

by Vandengaarde » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:50 pm


by Dead Snow » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:51 pm



by Olthar » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:51 pm


by Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:53 pm


by Olthar » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:53 pm
Conoga wrote:Ninja Lord666?

by Zaddaa » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:53 pm

by Hathradic States » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:53 pm

by Vandengaarde » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:54 pm


by Buffett and Colbert » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:54 pm
Dead Snow wrote:
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

by Buffett and Colbert » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:54 pm
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

by Hathradic States » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:55 pm

by Olthar » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:55 pm

by Zaddaa » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:56 pm
Zaddaa wrote:http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j380/Palmoochy23/Photoon2010-09-13at16152.jpg
http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j380/Palmoochy23/Photoon2010-09-02at1452.jpg
I think I did it right this time..haha

by Chatkasatan » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:57 pm

by Gidgetisms » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:57 pm

by Vandengaarde » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:58 pm

by Dewhurst-Narculis » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:58 pm


by Dead Snow » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:58 pm

by Trippoli » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:59 pm

Advertisement
Users browsing this forum: Outer Armatonisdaristan
Advertisement