NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Flaming in RWDT

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

[R] Flaming in RWDT

Postby Genivaria » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:57 pm

The Man Who Shot Jiminy Cricket wrote:
Kowani wrote:This is literally fake news.

You are an amoral unbeliever

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:15 pm

I'm not seeing that as actionable
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:34 pm

Napkistan wrote:I don't know why you guys continue to bother debating El-Amin. He's one bad day away from joining Al-Qaeda or some other fucked up jihadi group (personal opinion on where his current trajectory will lead him mods), supports beating your wife for acting out of place (as long as it's gently lmao), slavery, and raping slaves. I use to think he's...a very naive edge lord teenager, but that line was crossed hella long ago. I mean even the white nats I've had the misfortune of interacting with drew lines at things like raping slaves (of course the mods other than OT bent over for him lmao). Legitimately, just ignore him until he finds himself in the hills of Pakistan and the resulting comeuppance.

Pretty sure accusing someone of wanting to join a terrorist group is against the rules here. And y'all really need to lay down some rules about deliberate lying against people. I've made it clear multiple times by my own statements and from the Holy Qur'an and Sunnah that rape is Haraam and that I don't support it.
Last edited by El-Amin Caliphate on Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

Napkistan
Secretary

Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Napkistan » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:36 pm

I am allowed to think that you are on the path to become a bona fide extremist given how you're turning out and I am also allowed to think that your views are still abhorrent and still facilitate rape even if you don't happen to think that way.

Also called it.
Last edited by Napkistan on Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One nation conservative. Closest to Rhine capitalism with some syndicalist sympathies. Orthoboo gang.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:52 am

Since no one is contributing anything useful to the thread anymore, iLock. Napkistan, your post that "you are allowed to think that El Amin is on the path to become a bona fide extremist" is just a small hair away from getting you a warning. We are done here.
Last edited by Lamoni on Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Return to Moderation