NATION

PASSWORD

From the Ashes - 2100 - IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Letderan
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Letderan » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:45 pm

More of Hungary

Hungarian King Appointed!

After much consideration, Adolf chose his top general Horthy to serve as the king of Hungary, the Danubian Federation becoming a Dual-Monarchy upon the day he was coronated to the title. Adolf however, still reigns supreme over him as he is still the emperor of the Danubian Federation as well as the king of Austria.

Adolf hopes that this will secure peace and unity among his country, and also wishes to do the same with Czechia and Slovakia once he brought both of them under his reign.

Meanwhile, Horthy continued to reclaim Hungary and add it into his kingdom and the Danubian Federation. Sometimes the expansion was peaceful, other times it was bloody, but always successful.

Imperio de la Flor Blanca
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperio de la Flor Blanca » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:02 pm

Disappointment did not fully encompass what Alejandro was feeling so much more. Who would be stupid enough to build a city in the middle of a lake? Apparently their predecessors were.

King Alejandro was on his knees at the beach of a mighty lake with buildings visible breaking the surface like dozens of sinking ships into the dark abyss. He had convinced the caravan to move until they found the Lost City saying there they would find the supplies and weapons they needed to survive. Instead all they found was broken sanctity.

All around him was shattered, the windows of the faraway sky-scrapers, the souls that surrounded him, the whispers that lingered in his ear. The people were holding onto hope in the Lost City where they could finally find a safe haven. Still they had the outskirts to search with many large buildings still on the beach or not completely submerged. They would be rallied for one last time to find anything that could be salvaged. It was their last chance at salvation. People would make bountiful sacrifices tonight for the mercy of the savior, and to save them from this hell.

Asquran
Attaché

Founded: Nov 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Asquran » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:37 am

The counties that I'm claiming (in China I accidentally encircled 2 counties but I want the biggest one, the other I claimed yesterday): Image

''Expanding furthermore in Kalimantan.''
''People fleeing from Malaysian controlled Letderan to Indonesia.''
'''Expansion in China isn't going as fast as in Indonesia.''
''Half of the island of Kalimantan has been conquered.''
''Plans for Sumatra and then Java.''
Last edited by Asquran on Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Samnordisk
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

I NEED IT NOW

Postby Samnordisk » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:25 am

Claim: Macao and the Russian county south of the panhandle (the big one).

News Headlines:

More of the Russian territories claimed.
New generation sets to work on repairing the Empire, as new students finally graduate in the most successful couple of years.
Football league finally decided as FC Copenhagen win against Helsinki Raiders and get an unbreakable lead on Stockholm Imperials.

Major News:

The Empire claims its second city state, this time in the far east as Macao joins the Empire as a special municipality. Macao will be renamed to Port Imperial and the people are setting to work. Port Imperial promises to be a good trade centre in the east, for when others might be encountered.
Greetings extended to Letderan and Port Royal as closer co-operation between the countries might work out very well.
Last edited by Samnordisk on Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Publectia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Publectia » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:14 am

ImageImage

News:
Octavius:
Octavius decides to mobilise troops
Belasarius:
Attack on Izmir
Caesar:
Is the civil war coming to an end?
Pompey:
Peloponnesus joins us!

Publectia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Publectia » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:54 am

News:
George has been re-elected
The Hispaniola island conquered!
George appoints naval officers!

Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hystaria » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:08 am

The last provinces of Japan (It must be done now)
NEWS HEADLINES:

The colony functions.

It is thought it will take a year to fully form.
4/4

The confederation has finished, with all cultural and most economic power being with Japan, but some autonomy in China.

Heavy Military reforms to unite the two nations military, Making the Confederation's army and navy to be a weighty beast, but recently better

Priests and scientists from across the nation and her allies has been working on Project, STARLIGHT, 55%

Foreign News
N/A

Colonial News
If i can could i expand south of Anchorage, if not its fine.

-New Science labs built

-Mutant Imports taken in

-Small navy being formed

-Small guard being formed
A [Tier:9 Level:1 Type:9
Power Comparator: (see below)5.2, according to this index.

(Please quote me in forums to find your response, please, that would be nice.)
Trade with me, trade without Idelogys harming us, Money doesn't care what side you are on.
i swear my eternal service to the lasaga lord and wish to spread it to all i meet .
[spoiler= Official Allies]Bolkenia
Kowani wrote:Hystaria. They’re both edgy, but only one of them is a special kind of edgy.

I dont use NS states, I use factbooks.

The Iron Tsardom
Secretary

Founded: Feb 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Tsardom » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:57 pm

News:

An army led by the newly adopted Cassius The Exile has led his legions to victory in a crushing victory at Kharkov. His military discipline is second only to Czernobog, and under him the armies of the Tsar are a culturally insular killing machine.

Republic of Turbin
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Turbin » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:39 pm

Expansion: https://imgur.com/a/Cl83kEX
The Voyage:
(In Bermuda)

We've spotted Land!! I've already ordered we move to shore. Perhaps it is actually our home!
I will be the first one to set foot on the land, although looking closer it seems less irradiated than I would've thought.
...some several hours later...
I've spotted some of the local and it appears they speak English when I requested a meeting with their leader they led me to him. The man was very pleasant and he even offered me some wine. When I asked him questions if the place was Europe he laughed and told me the land was actually an Island and that the name of the Island was called Bermuda. It appears that the Island was exempt from the nuclear war although they have stated that they are low on resources and need assistance. Perhaps New Netherlands could provide them with the assistance they need. Either way due to the fact I cannot deliver the new any other way I and the rest of the crew will be sailing back to New Netherlands.

New Manhatten Project:
The budget was being voted on in the House of Governors there was a major heated debate, particularly on the New Manhatten Funding. "You understand that we couldn't even fathom how to get rid of all the radiation on Manhatten right?" "That was why I was opposed to the expansion in the first place because this money could've benefited the people of New Netherlands" cried the opposition. Other said "The economic potential of NYC is immense to refuse to make a short term investment now for the long term gain would be a mistake" The vote was eventuallly put to a vote with the budget being passed with several governors defections.

Headlines:
The LIE has been completed and has united New Holland (or what is commonly called Long Island) once again.
Population continues to grow rapidly.
Salvage operations have grown to forty-five percent of the economic output.
The first portion of English speaking citizens are beginning to be replaced by a new generation of Dutch speakers.
Duke Abraham travels along the Hudson to visit new settlements
Joe Biden

Asquran
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Asquran » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:02 pm

The counties that I'm claiming: Image

"East of the province of Inner Mongolia has been taken."
"Entire Manchuria is ours."
"First China or Mongolia?."
"Roman civil war is still raging on."
"Are there any other nations out there?"

Castelia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:26 pm

Claims: (the darker blue color)

Celebrations had erupted all over the Republic of Kinshasa, for finally, one of their most coveted goals had been achieved. At long last, the Congo was finally united once again under one country, ever since it was split up nearly two centuries ago, when Africa was split by imperialist powers into colonies for their own exploitation. But alas, the flag of the Republic now flew all across this vast land, and the lands of their ancestors were now theirs once again.

With the lands of the Congo now secured under the Republic, President Samuel Lumumba presented his new expansion plan for the Republic to his advisers. The land they had annexed so far had plenty of resources for their use, but not enough to sustain their future growth. Thus, his plan was to expand the Republic's territories to include the nearby lands, in order to secure their resources for the growth of the Republic. It was in the nick of time, too, as most industrial projects were nearly finished, and these resources would be needed to fulfill the production quotas they had set for the 4Rs Plan.

But where to go first? His advisers had argued about it for days on end. Some advocated an expansion to the north, taking the former countries of the Central African Republic and Gabon, then on to Nigeria, Cameroon, Chad, and further on until they reached the Mediterranean Sea. Others yet had argued to expand east, towards the Indian Ocean. Of course, care had to be taken that they didn't inch too close to the territories of The Korean Supremacy, which had a colony in Djibouti. In the end, it was decided that a southward expansion was for the best. They would expand their territories south until they reached the Cape of Good Hope, providing no other civilization was in the way. In the end, it was decided to take Angola first, to secure its vast oil resources for the Republic.

In other news, the 4Rs plan was proceeding smoothly, despite its delays. The foundation of the Navy had been laid, the Army's rearmament was proceeding smoothly, the reconstruction of infrastructure throughout the land was nearly finished, and their research projects were already bearing fruit. Agriculture, in particular, was flourishing throughout the Republic, allowing them to grow a wide variety of crops to feed the population. Animal husbandry was also present, with cows, pigs, sheep, and horses being bred.

In any case, the future of the Republic looked bright.
"They say I'm insane, but take a look at the world and tell me the pleasures of sanity."
My IRL politics are simple: anti-Chinese Communist Party. If a view is anti-CCP, no matter how bad it is, that's my view.

Welcome to the Casteliaverse! | Factbook Repository
A 10.125 civilization, according to this index, and a Class 1 Civilization according to this index.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS. This nation does not represent my IRL views.
This spoiler is a tribute to Vanquaria, whose level of based I aspire to achieve one day.

Imperio de la Flor Blanca
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperio de la Flor Blanca » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:48 pm

CARAVAN REPELS RAIDER AND MUTANT ATTACK
CARAVAN ARMS ITSELF WITH FORGOTTEN WEAPONS
REGENT BISHOP GOMEZ MUSTERS HIS POWER
"As sure as the azure sky we will endure!" DECLARES KING ALEJANDRO
IMPERIO TO "Consolidate claims, and power.."
ARE WE ALONE? ALEJANDRO DECLARES COMMUNICATION EFFORT TO BEGIN SHORTLY
SMOKESTACKS ON THE HORIZON AS BISHOP GOMEZ MANIFESTS INTEREST IN A ROYAL NAVY, PRACTICALITY QUESTIONED

Letderan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Letderan » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:36 am

Royal Crown Network - 19

More of China, and Andaman and Nicobar islands

Port Royal, Secured!
“Greetings Letderan! We are pleased to announce that official diplomatic relations have been established between our country and the Serica-Chinese confederation, along with a deal to establish buffer lands between Port Royal and the country’s claimed territory of China. We’re happy that tensions haven’t escalated and are even starting to cool between our two nations, especially now that an embassy has been established and is being constructed in Kyoto.

Letderan has already secured the bufferlands that the treaty gave to them, and oddly enough has encountered the Nordic state of Nordiska among Macau. While reasons for why they took the city are unclear, and plans were made to Annex it into Letderan, the military have chosen that Nordiska may have the city. Seeing as it wasn’t really worth going to war over, especially since trade between it and Port Royal have begun and operate nicely!”

Letderan Influence Grows!
“Letderan’s influence continues to grow as islands within the Bay of Bengal have been annexed into the empire, and are under military occupation. Not only shall they serve as a naval strongpoint but will in many official’s eyes be a key part in the planned takeover of India, invasion plans being well underway as we speak!”

Malaysian Borders Tighten
“Recent reports in the dominion of Malaysia suggests that many ungrateful citizens have chosen to flee Letderan into Korean occupied territory on Kalimantan, because of this many companies are complaining that they’re losing valuable workers and tenets. Therefore, it was decided that border security between the two regions would strengthen heavily and any who try to cross the border illegally would be fined 100,000 Pounds, and be sentenced 25-50 years in prison depending on the severity of the crime.

We hope that our great and friendly allies will respect the decision made by the Malaysian government, and will help in the process of strengthening the border as well! To keep the flood of illegal immigration tamed, and so that the businesses of Malaysia do not lose their valuable workforce.”

Letderan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Letderan » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:37 am

Some of Hungary, some of Austria

Unification draws Near
With every conquest and peaceful annexation made by the Danubian Federation, they take a step closer to uniting Austria and Hungary as one single whole nation. With this, plans to push into Czechia and Slovakia have already been made, along with a possible push into northern Italy and Slovenia in order to reclaim former Austrian lands.

The unity between the two nation’s is strong, its people being able to freely cross the border and interact with one another as railroads connect them all together. Further unity is achieved thanks to the imperial army, which is under direct rule of Kaiser Adolf himself. The army being made up of all ethnicities and nationalities, designed to live and fight as a single fighting force in battle, the army has also developed a unique mix of Austrian German and Hungarian, forming a whole new language that is beginning to slowly spread throughout the federation.

Samnordisk
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Samnordisk » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:25 am

Claim:
Green I already have, red is my claim today.
News Headlines:

Bank robbery successfully thwarted by heroic citizen.
FC Copenhagen celebrates its first Nordiskan Football League Championship.
Last of the guaranteed Russian lands claimed.

Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hystaria » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:47 am

Hit the final island
NEWS HEADLINES:

A Shinto celebrations had commenced for the Uniting of the two peoples, and saying it is a sighn that Shinto and the beliefs of such shall prosper

The New Fleet of the Confederation is being massed together.

Better bureaucracy throughout China to get concription to function during times of war.

Priests and scientists from across the nation and her allies has been working on Project, STARLIGHT, 61%

Foreign News
Some Rangers are lost

Colonial News
New boats going further than normal
A [Tier:9 Level:1 Type:9
Power Comparator: (see below)5.2, according to this index.

(Please quote me in forums to find your response, please, that would be nice.)
Trade with me, trade without Idelogys harming us, Money doesn't care what side you are on.
i swear my eternal service to the lasaga lord and wish to spread it to all i meet .
[spoiler= Official Allies]Bolkenia
Kowani wrote:Hystaria. They’re both edgy, but only one of them is a special kind of edgy.

I dont use NS states, I use factbooks.

Asquran
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Asquran » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:50 am

The counties that I'm claiming:Image

"Mines of Baotao have been taken."
"Resistance is more heavy now with less territory left on Kalimantan."
"Most railways in Korea have been rebuild."
"Beijing railways almost completed."
"Railway between Beijing and Shanghai finished."

Publectia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Publectia » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:14 pm

News:
Octavius:
Revolt in Constantinople
Caesar:
Pompey moves troops to Izmir
Pompey:
Crete decides to support us
Belasarius:
The troops are better than ever

Publectia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Publectia » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:40 pm

Puerto Rico and the Bahamas

News:
The navy has taken the Bahamas and Puerto Rico
The tournaments take place
A man murdered in Havana

Republic of Turbin
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Turbin » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:24 pm

Expansion: https://imgur.com/o1OJIHt
The Rangers:
Headlines:
-Foregin rangers ecountered in frontier
Joe Biden

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:45 pm

Another Wave...Another Slaughter...
The rumble of engines, the tumble of corpses, and the smell of smoke marked another successful land grab in the bid of the Boers to reclaim South Africa. For the first time flags have been flying to mark their land of their new nation. The Boer Iron Baron Dominion used its newfound mineral wealth of general steel to supplement both the construction of new townships and to rearm, resupply, or update in general the armed forces. Under orders from their Council, the armed forces had been performing increasingly diverse activities...some involving a more insidious nature. Nonetheless they move forward in a methodical manner to assure success.

BARON NEWS NETWORK
The Boer Iron Baron Dominion has taken a rather keen interest in both restoring the land to its beauty and to creating functional housing units. The Pioneer House was designed in mind to be as self-sufficient as possible in terms of Food, Medicine, Electricity, and Biogas production. This allows the Dominion for a rapid establishment of town networks that are capable of their own burdens and to send extra resources to local defense forces. This also means the logistical nightmare of Africa is all the better dealt with as logistical trains are relieved of as much civilian need as possible to allow our armies nearly unimpeded travel. Contact your local real estate dealer to find your slice of heaven. Also available are Anno Kelvin's book "Pioneering and Homesteading" to bring your life much better comfort with hard earned lessons from historic archives and recent lessons.

A surprising development had plunged the Boer economy today as it seems there is now at least 5 types of almost every product available by local providers. This unexpected boom in business creation has led to an expansion of available supplies and a fall in consumer prices. Where previous generations only had one provider with often poor quality is now able to purchase additional and healthier choices. With that in mind the demographic has already started to bring new little souls into the world for better or worse.

With recent establishment of 2 new sectors 2 new industries began to rise. The forestry industry has been lately buying up land in the effort to plant forests and a new steel industry is beginning to unfold as coal sources become more and more available. Although South Africa had been largely left untouched due to its own implosion rather than direct nuclear strikes, but many private citizens offer premium rates for services to deal with whatever radiation does exist.

As part of recent celebrations, Halloween has become a grandly popular holiday. Recent competitions to frighten people with the best costumes reached an ironic verdict with one Council member winning the grand prize of some flirtatious kisses and one pet puppy. The winning costume is making the military consider it as a potential policing or officer uniform for inspiration.

Recent trade in demand for tea has increased for Capetown residents. Local entrepreneurs are looking to compete to imported Serican brands. Gold currency standard between the Dominion and Letderan has led to seamless cooperation, but Letderan investors are currently suffering due to war taxation policies and are petitioning the Council to transfer assets to lower Baron rates. Will bring you further news.

The weapons Lab...
"My dear Director, the bio-gas initiative to increase available fuel supplies for our basic mechanized forces is a rather stunning success and will continue to lead much ground being taken by our forces. However, i am sure you are aware that eventually we will be forced to share borders with some force or another. As per your earlier requests, Sustenance Division with its many logistical experts has been reassigned to become the designated Frozen Chaos Squad to build, test, and employ prototype developments that may one day become standard soldier armaments. They will also be able to perform in covert environs and are capable of self-reliance from their mentioned backgrounds. We are eager to hear of a new refinery that may be able to supply the necessary oil for future projects and operations. For example this may have a weapon design that you will like.
Current Status: Tundra is rocking with the Krieg...
We are a PMT Military and no We don't use NS stats.Why?
because..."WAR IS ETERNAL!!!"
"If bloodlust vikings, dorve tanks to school, had PMT-FT tech with Chaos -like fanaticism, this would be it."
-------------------------The Posthuman Coalition

─╤══̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╦︻ Put this in your sig if you are a war profiteer ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

Castelia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:22 pm

Claims: (the darker blue color)

A new chapter has begun, it seems. With the recent annexation of the entirety of the Congo into its territory, the Republic of Kinshasa had finally fulfilled the plans of its founder Albert Meinrad. Meinrad had envisioned a country that spanned the entirety of the Congo, its people united under one banner, the country thriving due to the bounty of its lands. Already, the average local household had electricity, air conditioning, clean water supply, local television, telephone, radio, and even an Intranet connection for those who owned a personal computer. Food was plentiful for everyone, something that only a century ago seemed so far out of reach for the average Kinshasan. There already was a burgeoning transportation network throughout the country, as highways connecting all of the major cities were being built, while passenger and cargo railways now connected most of the country's territory. For the more "privileged" members of society, mostly high government officials and other important citizens, there was private vehicles, luxury goods such as cosmetics, smartphones, and even cigars and wine. While the country was now experiencing what Meinrad could have only dreamt of, this did not mean that the Republic's plans were over.

Under his successor, Samuel Lumumba, it had been decided to unite more lands under the banner of the Republic, in the spirit of African nationalism and due to the need for even more resources to ensure the continued expansion of the Republic's industries. Resource consumption was growing ever higher as the population boomed and the industry continued to grow. They even had a proper military now: in the space of a single season, the Army had been fully re-equipped using salvaged blueprints and technology, fielding modern battle tanks, missile weaponry, and APCs. The Army was now as powerful as a mid-tier military before the Nuclear Wars, while the Navy and the Air Force was slowly catching up. The naval shipyards had finished construction within the season, and now they were in the process of building bigger warships. Prototypes of cruisers, destroyers, and frigates were already being built, while research was ongoing on building submarines and even aircraft carriers, though this research was slow due to lack of more data. On the other hand, the Air Force was showing bigger promise. Small trainer aircraft were already being flown, while more advanced aircraft such as light fighters, light bombers, and other auxiliary planes were in various stages of development. All of these were being rushed in attempt to catch up with the two civilizations they had encountered previously. Whether or not these contraptions would work is a different story, but in Samuel's mind, it's better to find out now than find out later.

In any case, they had expanded towards foreign territory this time, taking parts of Angola. The purpose of this was to secure Angola's rich oil reserves, which would be greatly needed in the coming years. While the Congo itself was also rich in oil, having Angola would be better in the long-tern.
"They say I'm insane, but take a look at the world and tell me the pleasures of sanity."
My IRL politics are simple: anti-Chinese Communist Party. If a view is anti-CCP, no matter how bad it is, that's my view.

Welcome to the Casteliaverse! | Factbook Repository
A 10.125 civilization, according to this index, and a Class 1 Civilization according to this index.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS. This nation does not represent my IRL views.
This spoiler is a tribute to Vanquaria, whose level of based I aspire to achieve one day.

Publectia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Publectia » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:18 am

The Red Flag

In Constantinople, people had gathered in front of the mighty Hagia Sophia. They were covered by a sea of red flags, waving above them. They shouted, they yelled. Octavius was just outside of the balcony. He did not like that. He ordered a general to control the crowd, open fire if necessary.

Then, a young man, Scipio, came in front of them and said: “We have gathered here today, not to protest for reform, not to demand for reform but to demand for Octavius’s resignation. He was the one, who has oppressed us the most. He is the one, who has failed to bring glory. He is the one, who wants the rich to rule the country. He has taxed us to death. Us, the hard-working middle-class and the even more hard-working low-class. He has, however, let the rich avoid not only the taxes but also regulations and laws. Because of Octavius, we are broke. Look at yourselves. Then, remind yourself, what were you before.

And this is only the start. Throughout the entire 8-year history of our nation, anyone who does not speak Latin has been killed, oppressed or fined. Most of us are Greek or Turkish. Not Latin. Yet, we have not been allowed to speak our mother tongue, practise our beliefs nor learn of our culture and its history.

But we do not leave this here. Such an outrage cannot be left here. If the people demand a revolution, we must grant them a revolution. I now personally call out Octavius. If he does not accept the resignation, he shall face the consequences. Viva devrimi!”

The crowd cheered. A military general silently said to his soldiers: “Shoot them. Traitors don’t deserve to be alive.”
But the soldiers didn’t shoot. As the general turned around and started going into the Hagia Sophia, a soldier turned around and took a shot. The general’s body laid dead. “Viva devrimi!” he then shouted.

Publectia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Publectia » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:21 am

News:
Belasarius pushes into Northern Anatolia!
The civil war rages on!
[CENSORED]
Dangerous situation in Constantinople - all leaders recognise Athens as the temporary capital

Asquran
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Asquran » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:38 am

The claims for today are:
&

The true last expansion in Manchuria & one last region left in Kalimantan to conquer

The government has come to the conclusion that they have made an mistake and wrongly claimed that entire Manchuria has been claimed. However, after looking at all the maps that survived the nuclear blast, they realized there was still quite a big area in the north eastern portion of Manchuria that rightfully belongs to our country. The army is underway to take over this part of Manchuria and now we can fully claim that we own all of Manchuria.

In Kalimantan the army has been pushing deep into the jungle to establish Korean influence everywhere on the island. Plans are also underway to cut down most of the trees to get wood to use it to rebuild our great nation. The revelation of these plans were met by demonstrations by people not thinking about the greater good and they were rightfully stopped in their actions by the government.

In other news, the older people of the generation have showed signs of problems due to radiation thanks to their work in bombed cities. The government is looking into how to combat this but they have told the people in a speech on Wednesday that: ''These people have served their duty to the great Korean Supremacy and may need to surrender earlier to death, do not cry about the loss but celebrate what they have build,'' spoken by the Minister of Interior Relations.
Last edited by Asquran on Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse