NATION

PASSWORD

A World About To Break [IC] [MT-PMT] [APP]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mexico-Kebabistan
Envoy

Founded: Nov 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:24 pm

Akatia wrote:
Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:"Hello, Tsar Achaga," begins the Shahanshah. "I am the Shahanshah of Iran. We are here to buy 10 A-2Q Vulture planes. What is your price for them?"

"It's a pleasure to have you here, please go to the gala living room" The Tsar walks to the living room, which was quite large and decorated with many ornaments such as paintings, candlesticks and metal and gold figures.

"The price of each Vulture A-4Q is 15.5 million Australs," said Tsar Achaga. One could notice the Tsar with a serious and strong tone, even though she would speak with respect at all times.

OOC: 15.5 million Austral = 15 million dollars, but Akatia only conducts business with its national currency.

"Great, I'll ask Mr. Yavuz how many we can buy. Mr. Yavuz?" says the Shahanshah.

"With the funds we brought along, we will be able to buy the 10 A-4Qs," replies Yavuz. "I had converted the funds to Australs on the ride here."

"Great," the Shahanshah replies. He then turns to Tsar Achaga.

"We would like to buy 10 A-4Qs. Yavuz can wire the funds to you or we can give the funds in cash."

Hypron wrote:The United kingdom prepares for a joint military exercise between themselves and the Egyptian Ground Forces. We also invite the second great power holding Egypt, Iran, to join as well, along with any other nation that wishes to join. The codename for this is "Starry Night"

Iran accepts and sends troops to Egypt for the military exercise.

Joushiki Nante Iranai wrote:
Hypron wrote:The United kingdom prepares for a joint military exercise between themselves and the Egyptian Ground Forces. We also invite the second great power holding Egypt, Iran, to join as well, along with any other nation that wishes to join. The codename for this is "Starry Night"

Spain accepts the invitation and starts sending troops to Egypt for Operation Starry Night. They encourage Canada, Iran and Caleon to join them.

Meanwhile, Spain proposes a list of twenty international tracks to be raced on, similar to the now-extinct Formula One (OOC: I'm assuming it's gone just for RP sake - let's say it ran out of funding). They would be subject to the same regulations, as agreed on by a panel of experts, including previous drivers*. The first season would start in February 2031.

*Examples include Fernando Alonso from Spain, Sebastian Vettel from Caleon and Lewis Hamilton from Hypron, subject to agreement.

OOC: For the Olympics, maybe randomise the medals and reveal the winners OOC via telegram to each other? I'd happily do that if you want.

The citizens of Iran take notice of these new race tracks and many ask that Iran creates a national racing team. The government responds that though it can recognize a national team, it will not control the team much (in order to reduce government reach). They state that as Iran is very diverse, Iran's regions can recognize their own regional teams as well.

OOC: I was thinking the same thing about the medals. You can do it if you would like.

Caleonia wrote:
Caleon doesn’t want to deal with the Egypt crisis, and Caleon proposes that the international community gets to decide what tracks we go to. Also, Caleon sends its own drivers that are made up of different combinations of driver names from NASCAR.

OOC: What's the IC date ATM? Maybe we should put a date on each post?

OOC as well: Hypron, Canada, when will you be free to do the meeting?

OOC: I'm not sure what to do about the dates. RP time is weird: if we define the time passing, the RP ends up becoming very rigid, but if we don't define time, one post can cover anything from a few moments to an entire day.

Caleonia wrote:Current Date: March 21st, 2031.

If Caleon gets its way, then the tracks under Caleonian jurisdiction will include:

Atlanta Motor Speedway
Auto Club Speedway
Bristol Motor Speedway
Charlotte Motor Speedway
Chicagoland Speedway
Darlington Raceway
Daytona International Speedway
Dover International Speedway
Eldora Speedway
Gateway Motorsports Park
Homestead-Miami Speedway
ISM Raceway
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Iowa Speedway
Kansas Speedway
Kentucky Speedway
Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Martinsville Speedway
Michigan International Speedway
Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
New Hampshire Motor Speedway
Pocono Raceway
Richmond Raceway
Road America
Sonoma Raceway
Talladega Superspeedway
Texas Motor Speedway
Watkins Glen International
Kielce Circuit
Poznań Circuit
Berlin Alexanderplatz
Berlin-Tempelhof
Bilster Berg
EuroSpeedway Lausitz
Hockenheimring
Lausitzring
Norisring
Nürburgring
Oschersleben
Sachsenring
A1-Ring
Österrichring
Red Bull Ring (Now Caleon Ring)
Circuit de la Sarthe
Jyllandsringen
..and probably a few more that I didn’t mention.

Caleon realizes that there is a lot of tracks to choose in a group of 29, so they propose a 32 race schedule.

Iran is open to a racing competition, but asks how Caleon will acquire the American racing tracks.

OOC: Please see my reply to Joushiki about the time. We can ask Hypron their opinion as well.

Independant Canada wrote:The first batch of Canadian peacekeeping troops have arrived in Cairo, Egypt. The first batch consists of only 500 but Canada has deemed an ultimate peacekeeping force of 2000 Canadian peace keepers. Over time they will be spread out over the country. As of right now all 500 are concentrated in Cairo. Positions include the harbour, main streets and major tourist attractions like the pyramids.

Canada will not be participating in the military exercises and operation starry night. Canadian forces are neutral and in order to identify them as peacekeeping troops they wear bright red helmets the a UN colour blue maple leafs on the helmet itself.
---

Canada is not into the car racing culture. We are however concerned about the potential handover of American racetracks over to Caleon.

Racetracks in Canada fall under a collective "Crown Corporation", OLG, owned by the government of Canada. However cars don't usually race on them for the most part. Mainly it's used for horse racing and gambling through bets.

The Canadian peacekeepers are warmly welcomed to Egypt by the Egyptian government and people. Though the protectorate status is controversial among the native Egyptians, they mostly agree that the Canadians are there to guarantee peace.

Caleonia wrote:Current Date: March 21st, 2031.

If Caleon gets its way, then the tracks under Caleonian jurisdiction will include:

snip snip snippity snip
..and probably a few more that I didn’t mention.

Caleon realizes that there is a lot of tracks to choose in a group of 29, so they propose a 32 race schedule.

Aren't most of those in the USA? Spain was proposing more of an international one - four from the Americas, six from Europe, eight from Asia and the Middle East and two from Oceania, for example (although those are just arbitrary values).

OOC: Caleon has this plan that they'll buy/acquire the tracks from America.

Odinburgh wrote:
BREAKING NEWS: The Odinburgh Superspeedway opens in Threlkeld, Odinburgh

(Image)

Track Length: 2.76 miles

"Oh darn, this is going to pop Caleon's bubble," says that Salman dude from earlier.

The PMs yell at him to shut up.

Hypron
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hypron » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:42 pm

Caleonia wrote:
Caleon doesn’t want to deal with the Egypt crisis, and Caleon proposes that the international community gets to decide what tracks we go to. Also, Caleon sends its own drivers that are made up of different combinations of driver names from NASCAR.

OOC:I'm online most of the time

Mexico-Kebabistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:51 pm

Hypron wrote:

OOC: Hey Hypron, what's your opinion on the IC date?

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:00 pm

Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:
Hypron wrote:

OOC: Hey Hypron, what's your opinion on the IC date?

OOC: It help when knowing when things are happening, so I partially agree.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:07 pm

March 22nd, 2031

British Defense Forces, Egyptian Command Center, Alexandria, Egypt.

General Michaels is speaking to the men of the Egyptian And British Armies

"Today, the combined military exercise, codenamed Operation Starry Night, between Egypt, Hypron, Iran, and Spain is about to begin. This is to help train the Egyptian Defense Forces and get practice in for the international armies participating in this event. The First day will be combat maneuvers, the next will be combined operations, then a war scenario. No live ammunition will be used in these events."

Egyptian and British troops listening in:

Caleonia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Caleonia » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:44 pm

Caleon looks at the new Odinburgh Superspeedway and just simply stares at it. No opinions, rather just a proposal for it to be included.
Caleon | Grünkohlland
The land of progress, the first society of speed.
MT/PMT (Cyberprep in 2035) | National Day: September 3 | Refer to this for policies | More than a “funny car nation”, and pays no attention to F1 | Hatsunia and I are NOT related, I just exist in his universe due to us sharing the same region.
Overview | Caleon Pro Baseball

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:37 pm

OOC:'m a litte busy the next two days, we could do the meeting but I don't want to slow it down with me being offline for periods up to 8 hours at a time. After that I got a lot of time on my hands.

Caleonia wrote:
Mhm, yes. Permission to use and renovate Canadian Tire Motorsports Park, please. In fact, we'll do you one better: we will only ask for permission to use, renovate, or relocate the listed American tracks.

IC: Canadian Prime Minister Pearson reads the proposal himself. Then he sends a a telegram to Caleon.
"I don't want to waste your money. Trust me having a major race track in Canada would not be that profitable, especially under Caleon jurisdiction. Thank you for the offer though, it was very considerate of yourself."

Hypron wrote:March 22nd, 2031

British Defense Forces, Egyptian Command Center, Alexandria, Egypt.

General Michaels is speaking to the men of the Egyptian And British Armies

"Today, the combined military exercise, codenamed Operation Starry Night, between Egypt, Hypron, Iran, and Spain is about to begin. This is to help train the Egyptian Defense Forces and get practice in for the international armies participating in this event. The First day will be combat maneuvers, the next will be combined operations, then a war scenario. No live ammunition will be used in these events."

A small team of Canadian Military police will be dispatched to observe Operation Starry Night. There is cause for concern of anybody's forces starting a fist fight with their former enemy's. Canada is still not involved even though there is observation and review.

Canadian Military police are specialty trained to break up verbal fights to physical ones. In order to Identify the Canadian MP's from other nations forces the Canadian MPs are wearing dark black uniforms and a dark black helmet with a large red maple leaf on the front.

Caleonia wrote:Caleon looks at the new Odinburgh Superspeedway and just simply stares at it. No opinions, rather just a proposal for it to be included.

Stephen Pearson, looks at this race track as well. "Just not as beautiful as a hockey arena. Funny enough it seems like in the short term nations are trying to fight out their differences through car racing..." he looks over to Team Canada practicing on a hockey rink, "Nobody can beat them, for we are Canadians!" he says to himself.

Caleonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Caleonia » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:56 pm

Caleonian schoolboys, particularly in the northern Danish region, while at home, notice a peculiar new sport (to them, as least) on their mobile devices; hockey. They begin to try replicating it at their schools and community basketball courts when they're frozen over by ice. Caleon notices this surge in popularity of the sport and allows it to be a school sport, as it allows kids to vent frustration and also it's more safe than to have a bunch of middle schoolers driving cars for a sport, but students still are heavily trained in the art of competitive racing. The new grading year applications (when it comes to electives) see almost every boy in the country take either English or French, due to the intense surge in popularity of hockey.

As a result, Caleon begins asking Canada for a proposal to televise hockey events on Caleonian National Television. They also retract the deal with the United States yet again.
Caleon | Grünkohlland
MT/PMT (Cyberprep in 2035) | National Day: September 3 | Refer to this for policies | More than a “funny car nation”, and pays no attention to F1 | Hatsunia and I are NOT related, I just exist in his universe due to us sharing the same region.

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:47 am

Caleonia wrote:Caleonian schoolboys, particularly in the northern Danish region, while at home, notice a peculiar new sport (to them, as least) on their mobile devices; hockey. They begin to try replicating it at their schools and community basketball courts when they're frozen over by ice. Caleon notices this surge in popularity of the sport and allows it to be a school sport, as it allows kids to vent frustration and also it's more safe than to have a bunch of middle schoolers driving cars for a sport, but students still are heavily trained in the art of competitive racing. The new grading year applications (when it comes to electives) see almost every boy in the country take either English or French, due to the intense surge in popularity of hockey.

As a result, Caleon begins asking Canada for a proposal to televise hockey events on Caleonian National Television. They also retract the deal with the United States yet again.

Canada will allow Caledon to televise hockey games on Caleonian tv. However we reserve the rights to keep the airing rights and ad revenue.

We are pleased the Northern Danish children are taking an interest in hockey. Maybe one day some of them will have a dream and maybe will be playing for an NHL team.

---
On Danish tv.
Hello out there, we're on the air, it's 'Hockey Night' tonight.
Tension grows, the whistle blows, and the puck goes down the ice.
The goalie jumps, and the players bump, and the fans all go insane.
Someone roars, "senators Score!", at the good ol' Hockey Game.
Oh! The good ol' Hockey game, is the best game you can name.
And the best game you can name, is the good ol' Hockey game.

Mexico-Kebabistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:30 pm

After a long and hard conflict, Iran has finally annexed Iraq. A new Iraqi government based in Baghdad is created.

Meanwhile, Iranian soldiers in Bahrain determine that cancer rates are dangerously high. They send a request to Odinburgh asking to buy some of their nanobots to help the Bahrainis. People are also told not to eat fish from the Persian Gulf for a while due to the presence of radiation.

In an effort to increase health in Iran, the Iranian government starts encouraging sports. Some sports that become popular are horse racing (which historically has been very popular in Iran), chess (okay, not really a sport, but it's still fun), skiing (Iran has many mountains), and tennis. Iran quickly becomes well known for these sports (in the same way Canada is associated with hockey and America is associated with fake football). An exception, however, is horse racing, for while people note Iranians' aptitude at horse racing, they also point out that Canadians are very good at horse racing as well.

Meanwhile, national racing teams for Iran and Turkey are created. The governments emphasize that though they are recognized as the national teams, the government will not have much control over them, giving the racers much needed freedom.

12 ships disembark from Bandar Abbas and sail out of the Persian Gulf.
Last edited by Mexico-Kebabistan on Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Odinburgh
Minister

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:39 pm

Caleonia wrote:Caleon looks at the new Odinburgh Superspeedway and just simply stares at it. No opinions, rather just a proposal for it to be included.

Speedway Track Owner Ralph Gunderson accepts that Odinburgh Superspeedway to be included on your schedule.

Caleonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Caleonia » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:46 pm

Caleon begins creating its own national teams. Hockey, soccer/football, golf, and basketball are the first to receive these national teams, and thus are being trained the longest. Hockey becomes an official sport along with motorsport, just barely being second in popularity. Both sports are on the rise, and it seems like neither will decline any time soon.

Odinburgh wrote:

Speedway Track Owner Ralph Gunderson accepts that Odinburgh Superspeedway to be included on your schedule.

Caleon thanks them and wonders where the US has been.
Caleon | Grünkohlland

Mexico-Kebabistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:34 pm

Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:After a long and hard conflict, Iran has finally annexed Iraq. A new Iraqi government based in Baghdad is created.

Meanwhile, Iranian soldiers in Bahrain determine that cancer rates are dangerously high. They send a request to Odinburgh asking to buy some of their nanobots to help the Bahrainis. People are also told not to eat fish from the Persian Gulf for a while due to the presence of radiation.

In an effort to increase health in Iran, the Iranian government starts encouraging sports. Some sports that become popular are horse racing (which historically has been very popular in Iran), chess (okay, not really a sport, but it's still fun), skiing (Iran has many mountains), and tennis. Iran quickly becomes well known for these sports (in the same way Canada is associated with hockey and America is associated with fake football). An exception, however, is horse racing, for while people note Iranians' aptitude at horse racing, they also point out that Canadians are very good at horse racing as well.

Meanwhile, national racing teams for Iran and Turkey are created. The governments emphasize that though they are recognized as the national teams, the government will not have much control over them, giving the racers much needed freedom.

The 12 ships are in the middle of the sea, far away from the nearest land. Surrounded by water, without a drop to drink.

Many of the soldiers are disgruntled and homesick. They have been fighting for Iran since 2030 and they have enough of the nonstop invading and fighting.

At dusk, the ships are travelling through the Indian Ocean. On the ships Ferdowsi and Ismail, the angry soldiers approach their superiors and demand they turn back. When the superiors say no, they are violently thrown off the ships.

The ships are then hijacked by the soldiers, who turn them around to separate themselves from the rest of the fleet as they rescue the people thrown overboard. The hijacking soldiers know they can't go home now, or else they shall be arrested. Due to this, the Ferdowsi and Ismail sail away, never to be seen again...

Akatia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:50 am

Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:"Great, I'll ask Mr. Yavuz how many we can buy. Mr. Yavuz?" says the Shahanshah.

"With the funds we brought along, we will be able to buy the 10 A-4Qs," replies Yavuz. "I had converted the funds to Australs on the ride here."

"We would like to buy 10 A-4Qs. Yavuz can wire the funds to you or we can give the funds in cash."

The Tsar began to speak to verify if the Iranian representatives were really willing to buy the A-4Q Vulture, since she had enough doubts about the reliability that the foreigners presented. After having had a brief 20 minute conversation, highlighting the positive and negative points of the A-4Q Vulture, the Tsar began to talk about the transport method of the aircraft.

"These aircraft have the ability to be transported by various means, due to their small size the transport options for their delivery are very varied and are much less expensive than a conventional combat aircraft. By air transport we could load them in a transport plane large, it would not be much of a problem, it can also be transported inside cargo ships but for that you would need to provide us with a port in which the transport vessel can disembark."

After clarifying that point, the Tsar discussed what would be the method of payment.

"The issue of the delivery of the plane is already fixed as I explained above, the type of transport is your choice Can I know what type of transport will be the payment of aircraft?"
Asked the Tsar, since as the payment would be in cash, the money would be required to be transported by plane or ship.

"Consider this as a rare and unique attitude in the world, I will award you the 10 A-4Q Vulture and I will trust that in a span between today and two weeks in the future I will receive payment for the aircrafts sold." Said the Tsar, finally got up and looked very seriously at the Shahanshah, Ekaterina hardened her body and stood with her head held high, extending her arm and offering her right hand to seal the secret deal.
A parallel universe where the continents and the countries are different.

I do not use NS Stats.

Mexico-Kebabistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:43 pm

Akatia wrote:
Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:"Great, I'll ask Mr. Yavuz how many we can buy. Mr. Yavuz?" says the Shahanshah.

The Tsar began to speak to verify if the Iranian representatives were really willing to buy the A-4Q Vulture, since she had enough doubts about the reliability that the foreigners presented. After having had a brief 20 minute conversation, highlighting the positive and negative points of the A-4Q Vulture, the Tsar began to talk about the transport method of the aircraft.

"These aircraft have the ability to be transported by various means, due to their small size the transport options for their delivery are very varied and are much less expensive than a conventional combat aircraft. By air transport we could load them in a transport plane large, it would not be much of a problem, it can also be transported inside cargo ships but for that you would need to provide us with a port in which the transport vessel can disembark."

After clarifying that point, the Tsar discussed what would be the method of payment.

"The issue of the delivery of the plane is already fixed as I explained above, the type of transport is your choice Can I know what type of transport will be the payment of aircraft?"
Asked the Tsar, since as the payment would be in cash, the money would be required to be transported by plane or ship.

"Consider this as a rare and unique attitude in the world, I will award you the 10 A-4Q Vulture and I will trust that in a span between today and two weeks in the future I will receive payment for the aircrafts sold." Said the Tsar, finally got up and looked very seriously at the Shahanshah, Ekaterina hardened her body and stood with her head held high, extending her arm and offering her right hand to seal the secret deal.

"We would like to have the A-4Qs transported by plane. We will provide space in Bandar Abbas's military airport for the planes to land in.

As for payment, Mr. Yavuz had converted all of the money to Australs in cash. It is being transported here as we speak."

The Shahanshah shakes the Tsar's hand, sealing the deal.

10 minutes later, a truck arrived. Yavuz made sure there was enough money.

The Shahanshah then lets the Tsar know that payment for the planes has arrived.
Last edited by Mexico-Kebabistan on Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Odinburgh
Minister

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:05 pm

BREAKING NEWS
Terrorists hits Union Spire Tower in Thorheim

Akatia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:50 pm

Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:"We would like to have the A-4Qs transported by plane. We will provide space in Bandar Abbas's military airport for the planes to land in.

As for payment, Mr. Yavuz had converted all of the money to Australs in cash. It is being transported here as we speak."

The Tsar nodded and let the Iranian representatives leave the palace calmly. Quickly the Tsar communicated with the military high command to coordinate an immediate delivery of 10 A-4Q Vulture to Iran, so they communicated with the foreign minister of Iran and in 2 hours, the A-4Q Vulture already They were traveling inside an Akatian transport plane to Iran.

I do not use NS Stats.

Akatia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:51 pm

Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:"We would like to have the A-4Qs transported by plane. We will provide space in Bandar Abbas's military airport for the planes to land in.

The Tsar nodded and let the Iranian representatives leave the palace calmly. Quickly the Tsar communicated with the military high command to coordinate an immediate delivery of 10 A-4Q Vulture to Iran, so they communicated with the foreign minister of Iran and in 2 hours, the A-4Q Vulture already They were traveling inside an Akatian transport plane to Iran.

The Tsar allocated the money from the sale of the aircraft to the modernization of the oil refineries of Akatia in order to maximize the production of the Petrochemical industry, since Akatia had large oil fields that occupied almost the entire country, especially in the Norta zone and in the south, near the Andes mountain range.

I do not use NS Stats.

Mexico-Kebabistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:07 pm

Akatia wrote:

The Shahanshah and Yavuz, after saying bye to the Tsar, board their plane and start flying back to Shiraz. The foreign minister lets them know that the delivery has begun.

Meanwhile, a runway is cleared and marked for the Akatian planes so they know which runway to land on. A message is sent detailing where to land.

Odinburgh wrote:
BREAKING NEWS
Terrorists hits Union Spire Tower in Thorheim

Iranian media goes abuzz about this while the Iranian government offers aid to Odinburgh. 5 planes with aid start flying to Thorheim while Iranian intelligence officers speculate on whether those terrorists were the same ones who bombed the Kingdom Center.

Akatia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:19 pm

Akatia invests in the state oil!

Akatia has allocated a total of 2,500 million dollars in the modernization of machinery for the extraction of oil and natural gas, expansion of pipelines and gas pipelines and modernization of crude oil refining plants.

"This measure will provide Akatia with not only a much stronger economic independence, but also the desire of external countries to establish relations with us."- Said a famous pro-tsarist economist. Some experts in the petrochemical industry estimate that these investments could increase the extraction of crude oil and natural gas by 30%~45%. The company responsible for carrying out these actions is the state company "AOF" (Akatian Oil Fields).

A future project?
The president of AOF (Christina Marquez, a 32-year-old businesswoman appointed by the Tsar) has commented that she is considering the possibility of constructing structures for the extraction of crude oil in the Argentine sea and the Atlantic Ocean, more specifically in the maritime basin " San Julian "and in the basin of" Malvinas ". This has generated some controversy since it has been seen as an attempt by the Tsar Ekaterina Achaga to approach the islands, which belong to a country more than 14,000 kilometers away.
Last edited by Akatia on Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I do not use NS Stats.

Akatia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:22 pm

Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:Iranian media goes abuzz about this while the Iranian government offers aid to Odinburgh. 5 planes with aid start flying to Thorheim while Iranian intelligence officers speculate on whether those terrorists were the same ones who bombed the Kingdom Center.

Special delivery

After hours of travel, the Akatian planes land at the Iranian airport. Quickly and with great care, the A-4Q Vulture are removed from the transport plane and delivered officially (and secretly) to Iran.

I do not use NS Stats.

Mexico-Kebabistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:59 pm

Akatia wrote:
Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:Iranian media goes abuzz about this while the Iranian government offers aid to Odinburgh. 5 planes with aid start flying to Thorheim while Iranian intelligence officers speculate on whether those terrorists were the same ones who bombed the Kingdom Center.

Special delivery

After hours of travel, the Akatian planes land at the Iranian airport. Quickly and with great care, the A-4Q Vulture are removed from the transport plane and delivered officially (and secretly) to Iran.

The Iranians accept the planes and bring them to a secret hangar. They give some kebabs to the Akatian pilots for the flight back home.

They makes sure to keep this as secret as possible.

---

Iran starts dominating OPEC (Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries). As the largest oil exporter in OPEC, Iran states that the HQ of OPEC should move to Shiraz. Initially, the member countries say no, but Iran threatens to leave OPEC over this, which would severely weaken OPEC. Thus, the member nations relent and a new OPEC HQ starts construction in Shiraz.

Meanwhile, the OIC (Organization of Islamic Cooperation) HQ at Jeddah stays in the same place since Jeddah is a part of Iran anyways and because of its proximity to Makkah and Madinah. Because Iran does not want to use religion as a method of gaining power, the only changes Iran makes are ones that make the OIC more inclusive, such as adding Persian, Urdu, and other languages as official OIC languages. Despite being an important Muslim country, Iran chooses to remain secular.

Iran also thinks about the Non-Aligned Movement and how its HQ is at Jakarta, Indonesia. A message is sent to the Asia Pacific Union, asking if APU is still a part of the Non-Aligned Movement. Iran states that if APU chooses to remain a member, the HQ can be at Jakarta, but if APU declines, they would like the HQ to move to Istanbul.

---

Iran starts an official embassy program. The first request is sent to Michael Waltrip, who had asked for an alliance earlier. Iran also asks when Waltrip would like to formalize the alliance.

Mexico-Kebabistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:19 pm

Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:
Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:After a long and hard conflict, Iran has finally annexed Iraq. A new Iraqi government based in Baghdad is created.

The 12 ships are in the middle of the sea, far away from the nearest land. Surrounded by water, without a drop to drink.

Many of the soldiers are disgruntled and homesick. They have been fighting for Iran since 2030 and they have enough of the nonstop invading and fighting.

At dusk, the ships are travelling through the Indian Ocean. On the ships Ferdowsi and Ismail, the angry soldiers approach their superiors and demand they turn back. When the superiors say no, they are violently thrown off the ships.

The ships are then hijacked by the soldiers, who turn them around to separate themselves from the rest of the fleet as they rescue the people thrown overboard. The hijacking soldiers know they can't go home now, or else they shall be arrested. Due to this, the Ferdowsi and Ismail sail away, never to be seen again...

Th other 10 ships finally hit land. The ships embark on the island's shore and spread along the beach.

They are impressed by the island. Its skyscrapers rival that of Europe and it is very clean and well organized. However, the island itself is hot and humid. Even the heat of Iran is better than this!

However, the soldiers, unaware of the mutinies on the Ferdowsi and Ismail, start spreading through the island's streets in an attempt to conquer the island.

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:29 pm

Independant Canada wrote:

OOC:'m a litte busy the next two days, we could do the meeting but I don't want to slow it down with me being offline for periods up to 8 hours at a time. After that I got a lot of time on my hands.

OOC: Okay, I have lots of time now to do a meeting with Hypron and Spain, whenever you guys are ready, lets start!

Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:
snip
They give some kebabs to the Akatian pilots for the flight back home.
snip
OOC: Remove Kebab!

Mexico-Kebabistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:36 pm

OOC: Okay, I have lots of time now to do a meeting with Hypron and Spain, whenever you guys are ready, lets start!

Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:
snip
They give some kebabs to the Akatian pilots for the flight back home.
snip
OOC: Remove Kebab!

OOC: Become kebab!

IC: The Iranian soldiers finish conquering Singapore (the island I mentioned in my last post, I forgot to mention it was Singapore). They took it due to its high prosperity and its strategic position. It took a relatively short time to conquer due to its status as a small city-state.

However, they are still wary of Singapore's military. Though they have subdued it, there will still be much resistance from the army, well-trained and supported by conscription. Due to Singapore's distance from Iran, it will be hard to administer it, so it is given much autonomy.

While some of the soldiers stay in Singapore, most cross the strait and enter Malaysia. Malaysia will be even harder: not only does it have a humid tropical climate like Singapore, it is much larger and has many terrain types.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents