NATION

PASSWORD

Heroes of Tomorrow Redux [DONE]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Forest State
Senator

Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:50 am

The Batavia wrote:So I went through a few of the apps of other people and I noticed a few of them are armed to the teeth lol. I thought I was joining a Superhero RP not a Supersoldier one this isn't critizism btw

Anyways, given that my characters aren't part of the Young Guardians, I'll probably only use them for subplots for a while. Maybe I can use them as a tool to Uncover the extra plot details of the world a bit.
P.S @ Forest: Shouldn't the Dragonborns be mentioned in the Third Party list or do I need to do something with them IC before they are referenced anywhere?

Typically heroes use weapons that cover what their powers doesn't. Someone with close ranged powers might use guns to cover their weakness at range, someone who can handle themselves at range might rely on equipment to help them out up close, etc.

Also, the roster hasn't been updated yet, they'll be in the next update.
don't tread on me

The Batavia
Senator

Founded: May 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Batavia » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:52 am

Forest State wrote:
The Batavia wrote:So I went through a few of the apps of other people and I noticed a few of them are armed to the teeth lol. I thought I was joining a Superhero RP not a Supersoldier one this isn't critizism btw

Anyways, given that my characters aren't part of the Young Guardians, I'll probably only use them for subplots for a while. Maybe I can use them as a tool to Uncover the extra plot details of the world a bit.
P.S @ Forest: Shouldn't the Dragonborns be mentioned in the Third Party list or do I need to do something with them IC before they are referenced anywhere?

Typically heroes use weapons that cover what their powers doesn't. Someone with close ranged powers might use guns to cover their weakness at range, someone who can handle themselves at range might rely on equipment to help them out up close, etc.

Aha, so basically, my characters don't really need to carry firearms since they can attack both at close and long range. Although, I can image them occasionally using weapons of unconscious/dead enemies
Ditched my old signature. Will be making a pretty looking one when I find the time.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:00 pm

The Batavia wrote:
Forest State wrote:Typically heroes use weapons that cover what their powers doesn't. Someone with close ranged powers might use guns to cover their weakness at range, someone who can handle themselves at range might rely on equipment to help them out up close, etc.

Aha, so basically, my characters don't really need to carry firearms since they can attack both at close and long range. Although, I can image them occasionally using weapons of unconscious/dead enemies

Depends on fighting style, really. There's a lot of ways to go. You've got your heroes that only prefer to use their powers (usually if their powers are suited to combat), those who use weapons to make up for a lack of strong powers, balanced fighters who train with both, heroes who rely on their powers but use them very carefully to get the jump on the enemy, etc.
don't tread on me

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:36 pm

FALLEN ANGELS

Name: Fallen Angels Gang
Approximate Member Count: 23

Initiated Members:
  • Bryanne Collins
  • Nike Mezerova
  • Aella Mezerova
  • Enzio Mercury
  • Raphaella Bianchi-Costa

Areas of Operation: North America, primarily. Additionally Northern and Central Europe.

Activities: Robberies, trafficking, espionage, racketeering, and others.

Goals: The advancement of themselves and their "family" above all costs. Revenge on society at large for perceived slights.
Leadership: The organization is led by Bryanne Collins and the leadership trickles down from there, with the middle of the pyramid being made of various support staff and the bottom being made of associates who are only vaguely connected to the main group.

Biography: The Fallen Angels was a group that was created by outcasts and for outcasts without much concern for how the rest of the world ends up looking at them. Their founder, Bryanne Collins, had been that for her entire life. Maybe it was because of her ability to control darkness and the fact that it gave her an intimidating presence, maybe it was because she had always been rough around the edges in terms of personality. Whatever the case, Bryanne continued on as an outcast even after she became one of the golden girls of the entire Guardians organization. The youngest member of the London Rangers wasn't a title to laugh at, and yet even as Bryanne rose and achieved what should have been a lifelong dream of hers, it was a bit empty. Most of the friendships she made on that team? Just for the cameras. Most of the smiles? Faked, and the fans had no idea. As it turns out, the top ranks of the Guardians didn't really have room for someone like her. Didn't have room for a rough brawler from the streets of Hull.

Bryanne was very much harder and "realer" than most of the heroes on the Rangers, and she quickly found herself an outcast because of it. Perhaps it was because she had never been one to care that much about mastering a PR image, and perhaps it was jealousy because Bryanne caught on with the fans anyway. Perhaps it was the fact that she approached every fight like it was a matter of life and death, not shying away from brutality. Bryanne received a warning from team leader Kingmaker about her dark path but she continued down that path regardless. It was hard, really, to expect the one that controlled darkness and shadows themselves, who could even turn into them, to not go down a dark path. Especially when the rest of the team frequently made her feel like an absolute outcast. And at some point, Bryanne wasn't going to take it anymore.

The world found out that Bryanne had disappeared after an altercation with teammates, and the former star went off the radar. The media searched and searched, but they couldn't find the former hero. Fans couldn't find the former hero either, and conspiracy theories flew around. But they weren't true, for the most part. While everyone else was watching and wondering how things had gotten so bad that one of the golden girls of the Guardians as a whole had completely left the organization and disappeared, Bryanne was searching for likeminded talent. Her dream had been shattered by a team that turned out to be little more than a clique, albeit a very powerful one. So now, she had decided that she didn't need the Guardians. Bryanne would find success on her own terms.

The first recruit to the Fallen Angels was Enzio Mercury, another young former Guardians hero who had been unhappy with the way that things were. Enzio had been pushed into being a hero from the start, and he'd jump at the chance to get away from it and work for the other side. They staged a few high profile crimes, mainly robberies. They typically left behind messages. It was clear that both of them felt slighted by society, with Bryanne being stereotyped as nothing but a no-good ruffian because of her powers and general demeanor and Enzio never having much choice but to become a hero because of the early presence of his powers. Somehow, both of them ended up on the fringes of society and both of them were determined to make others pay for what they believed had been done to them.

Furthermore, the duo wanted a family for the first time. Enzio was an orphan, Bryanne had never had parents worth a damn. They were rejects undoubtedly and they filled their little group with others who were also rejects of varying levels. And they started off with some simple goals. They wanted to be the ones that were driving the nicest cars, the ones that could afford to party like millionaires, and the ones who could travel the world and live out things that others could only dream of. But unlike those others, they didn't intend to get what they wanted the traditional way. No, they were relying on their way. On crime. The Fallen Angels had all turned to it for some reason or another after being rejected, and now, it would be their tool to become far more successful than every person that had ever shunned them in the past or treated them like they were less than human just because they happened to be born with powers.

#HOTApp
Last edited by Forest State on Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
don't tread on me

The Verdantderm Lands
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Verdantderm Lands » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:59 pm

Fallen Angels, cool.

Not all by herself, but sounds like a good fight for Klara, she being such a girl scout, I'm sure they'll hate her....
“Give my people plenty of beer, good beer, and cheap beer, and you will have no revolution among them.”
-- Queen Victoria

Triassica
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Triassica » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:16 pm

INSERT FULL NAME HERE IN CAPS

Name: Andrew Marks
Nickname/Alias: Snake Eyes
Appearance: Yellow, green scaly skin, black long hair, and glazed milk white eyes. Skinny and lean. Often wears a black hoodie jacket and jeans with a pair of sunglasses. Dosen't wear anything special, except for his black hooded jacket that has the green image of a cobra sprayed painted as an insigma

Build: lanky but strong enough to hold several snakes around his body. 6 feet 142 lbs

Faction: Young Guardians Power Classification: Genetic?

Description of Powers:

-Snake Physiology: Has snake-like physical traits and senses, including venomous fangs, a forked prehensile tongue, which enhances smell, scaly skin, cold-blood, and elongated jaw.

The venom of the Andrew Marks consists primarily of neurotoxins, known as the haditoxin, with several other compounds. The toxins affect the victim's central nervous system, resulting in severe pain, blurred vision, vertigo, drowsiness, and beventually paralysis. If the envenomation is serious, it progresses to cardiovascular collapse, and the victim falls into a coma. Death soon follows due to respiratory failure. Bites from Andrew may result in a rapid fatality which can be as early as 30 minutes after the envenomation. Andrew's envenomation has even been measured to be capable of killing elephants within hours.

The venom he spits, however, is generally harmless on intact mammalian skin (although contact can result in delayed blistering of the area), but can cause permanent blindness if introduced to the eye; if left untreated it may cause chemosis and corneal swelling.

-Snake Manipulation: Andrew can control over a dozen all kinds of snakes within a 5 mile radius, summoning them to do his bidding, like helping him during situations, using them against foes, and use them to see, helping him with his blindness. Andrew can also understand and communicate with them able to create strong bonds and friendships.

Weaknesses: Ectothermic Andrew can't regulate his body heat, meaning he can't survive in cold temperatures, especially during winter. Thus he must keep himself warm at all times, ether by wearing extra warm clothing or staying indoors. Ice based attacks can be quite deadly to him to the point of being fatal.

Equipment: Often keeps about a dozen knives on his person, used for either close up slashing, or long range throwing. Also carries a walking stick that really acts as bludgeoning weapon.

Has about a dozen snakes:

-Rango: Boa Constrictor; Andrew's favorite and first friend
-Lenny: King Cobra
-Rachel: Milk Snake
-Charles: Coral Snake
-Jonny: Yellow Boa
-Susan: Black Momba
-Philp: Amazon Tree Boa
-Tom: Western Diamondback Rattle Snake
-Cindy: Green Tree Python
-Arthur: Copperhead
-Dutch: Ball Python
-Hosea: Black-necked Spitting Cobra
-Sadie: Emerald tree boa

Alignment: Neutral Good
Nationality: American
Hometown: San Diego, California
Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Andrew has a laid-back attitude and is often quite calm especially when with his snakes, whom he has a great love for. However, he gets shy and anxious around large groups of people and is distrustful towards strangers. Andrew is also someone who holds deep morals and is not afraid to question orders or what not if they conflict with what he feels to be right. Regardless, that doesn't stop him from getting nasty if he feels threatened and in danger. He is also quite clever when it comes to problem solving, aware of what he is fully capable of and can be quite creative in how to exploit his powers, often using his blind and nimble appearance to deceive enemies.
Motivation: Wanting to prove himself he can be more than just some sort of freak.

Biography: No one knows where Andrew Marks came from and neither does he. He was simply found as a baby one day in the middle of August at the doorstep of an orphanage in San Diego, California. When the caretakers took him in, however, they were shocked by the baby's blind and most reptilian appearance. Nevertheless, the caretakers cared for Andrew and provided for him like any other child. They fed and dressed him as well as gave aid to his blindness.

Andrew, however, haven't received the same compassion from many of his peers. Due to his appearance, and venomous fangs, he had found himself ostracized by many of the other children, left out of games and fun. Andrew didn't find himself alone, though, as in his early years, he developed a unique telepathic ability to speak to snakes. It was through this that he made a strong bond and friendship with the Orphanage' s pet snake, Rango. The caretaker took note of this, as he made friends with other snakes, but left Andrew to his own devices in his friendship with the scaly creatures, watching carefully.

Other abilities would begin to develop as he got older as well. After ten long years of pure blindness, Andrew found himself being to see through snakes while relaxing outside at a nearby park. He would begin to use them like that of seeing eye dogs, happy to finally be able to see, no matter how weak actually eyesight might be compared to normal eyesight. After some time of using a knife to protect himself from the ill intended, the young boy also found himself able to control snakes, after unintentionally setting a bunch of wild snakes on a bunch of bullies after going too far.

Eventually, around the age of eighteen, Andrew got caught by the interest of the Young Guardians. Intrigued by his appearance and abilities and insisted he joined them, and gave him the Code Name: Snake Eyes.

#HOTApp
Last edited by Triassica on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slava Ukraine!

Durmatagno
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Durmatagno » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:49 pm

Triassica wrote:--Snip--

Section being addressed - Eventually, around the age of eighteen, Andrew got caught by the interest of the U.S Government. Intrigued by his appearance and abilities and insisted he joined the Young Guardians, and gave him the Code Name: Snake Eyes.

Accepted with two caveats.

Jut one thing of note, the Guardians and by extension, the Young Guardians are a private organization, and the vast majority of it's membership is purely voluntary. Other than the noted section, it all looks good other than a second note that most of the time unless Andrew spend extra time on it, the snakes that arrive in the area of effect will generally be of the more common types for that region (a roll). This is just to prevent you from only ever having the most convenient or effective for the situation, as the heroes aren't always going to have access to the exact best resources. This also applies to a character I am working on named Ashura that controls insects and arachnids, so do not think that this limit is for you alone.
Last edited by Durmatagno on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When we lose one we love, our bitterest tears are called forth by the memory of hours when we loved not enough. - Maurice Maeterlinck

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. - Washington Irving

It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get. - Confucius

Triassica
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Triassica » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:00 pm

Durmatagno wrote:
Triassica wrote:--Snip--

Section being addressed - Eventually, around the age of eighteen, Andrew got caught by the interest of the U.S Government. Intrigued by his appearance and abilities and insisted he joined the Young Guardians, and gave him the Code Name: Snake Eyes.

Jut one thing of note, the Guardians and by extension, the Young Guardians are a private organization, and the vast majority of it's membership is purely voluntary. Other than the noted section, it all looks good other than a second note that most of the time unless Andrew spend extra time on it, the snakes that arrive in the area of effect will generally be of the more common types for that region (a roll). This is just to prevent you from only ever having the most convenient or effective for the situation, as the heroes aren't always going to have access to the exact best resources. This also applies to a character I am working on named Ashura that controls insects and arachnids, so do not think that this limit is for you alone.

Alright. I fixed how he joined the Young Guardians. Not sure what to do about the snakes, as he keeps them often on his person, and the list is primarily there so I can know what I'm doing with Abdrew.
Slava Ukraine!

Durmatagno
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Durmatagno » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:03 pm

Triassica wrote:
Durmatagno wrote:

Alright. I fixed how he joined the Young Guardians. Not sure what to do about the snakes, as he keeps them often on his person, and the list is primarily there so I can know what I'm doing with Abdrew.

So long as you note which ones and how many you're bringing, they're fine. It's only summoning ones from the area that has the caveat.
When we lose one we love, our bitterest tears are called forth by the memory of hours when we loved not enough. - Maurice Maeterlinck

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. - Washington Irving

It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get. - Confucius

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:14 pm

Since the mission slots are full, and we have more activity than I expected early on, I'm going to add a fourth mission.

In The Matrix: Members of the Program who have not been assigned to other early missions will have the chance to take part in a simulated training experience made possible by the Providence artificial intelligence system. These members will step inside a fully simulated world and will have the goal of capturing a flag, with the result deciding whether or not the entire group gets a passing or failing mark on the test. However, fighting against an AI isn't easy, and just because the exercise is simulated doesn't mean that it's easy.
don't tread on me

Segral
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 06, 2017

Postby Segral » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:16 pm

Forest State wrote:Since the mission slots are full, and we have more activity than I expected early on, I'm going to add a fourth mission.

In The Matrix: Members of the Program who have not been assigned to other early missions will have the chance to take part in a simulated training experience made possible by the Providence artificial intelligence system. These members will step inside a fully simulated world and will have the goal of capturing a flag, with the result deciding whether or not the entire group gets a passing or failing mark on the test. However, fighting against an AI isn't easy, and just because the exercise is simulated doesn't mean that it's easy.

I would like to add Matt to the mission, if you could.
yea bro idk

Confederation of the Equator
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of the Equator » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:19 pm

[minecraft villager sound]
Last edited by Confederation of the Equator on Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
where the fuck is my ground support

Doughertania
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 17, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Doughertania » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:51 pm

Forest State wrote:Since the mission slots are full, and we have more activity than I expected early on, I'm going to add a fourth mission.

Put in Dagon/Desmond. And maybe Evelyn with her creatures if you think they're compatible with the sims
NationStates's resident bread turtle and fourth-wall demolition expert.

I started a character picture collection for RPs, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. If you want to use a pic, go for it. If you want to add one, TG it to me.

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:04 pm

Doughertania wrote:

Put in Dagon/Desmond. And maybe Evelyn with her creatures if you think they're compatible with the sims

Everyone's powers are simulated within the training exercise, yes.
don't tread on me

Doughertania
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 17, 2012

Postby Doughertania » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:52 am

Forest State wrote:
Doughertania wrote:

Everyone's powers are simulated within the training exercise, yes.

I figured, but I didn't know if the creatures could get plugged into the matrix so to speak as they aren't human. But I suppose the simulation could just model the creatures into the sim and she could plug in and control them. So in that case, put both of my characters in
NationStates's resident bread turtle and fourth-wall demolition expert.

I started a character picture collection for RPs, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. If you want to use a pic, go for it. If you want to add one, TG it to me.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:04 am

Pretty sure Admina, Kana and Lora’s participation should be assumed
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:48 am

Forest State wrote:Since the mission slots are full, and we have more activity than I expected early on, I'm going to add the fourth mission.

Assuming that Shanghai Hustle hasn't been opened yet, put Elek in the matrix
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:09 am

Endem wrote:
Forest State wrote:Since the mission slots are full, and we have more activity than I expected early on, I'm going to add the fourth mission.

Assuming that Shanghai Hustle hasn't been opened yet, put Elek in the matrix

Shanghai Hustle is closed to the characters that have already been selected for it (although Jess or Serge may replace Candace).
don't tread on me

Gudmund
Envoy

Founded: Aug 02, 2018

Postby Gudmund » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:04 am

Yes, add Charlie to the training sim please. I'm assuming it won't simply be a combat only sim, and be a realistic scenario with lots of people or in a city area.
Last edited by Gudmund on Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Civilisation:
Tier 8, Level 3, Type 7
An 8.625 civilization - according to this index
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Leader: Albani Gudmund
Setting: FT (2060+), the ruling nation of a non-human, low population, galactic Empire spanning just beyond its solar system. Primarily using advanced, mass-produced droids to handle most menial tasks and to fill the ranks of its military alongside living soldiers.

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:48 am

Gudmund wrote:

Yes, add Charlie to the training sim please. I'm assuming it won't simply be a combat only sim, and be a realistic scenario with lots of people or in a city area.

It's going to be combat focused this time, the battle is mostly player versus environment.
don't tread on me

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:21 am

Mission assignments. Time skip is imminent. If I've missed anyone in these assignments, feel free to let me know.

Repo Duty: Artemis, Harold, Szarlota, Charlie

Super Strain: Ainsley / NY Dynamo, Jack, Alasdair, Zekulu, Serge

In The Matrix: Dagon / Desmond, Matt, Emilia, Admina, Kana, Lora, Elek, Charlie, Klara, Kodiak

Shanghai Hustle (Closed): Sun, Jess, Gabriella, Mari
Last edited by Forest State on Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
don't tread on me

The Verdantderm Lands
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Verdantderm Lands » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:30 am

Forest State wrote:Mission assignments. Time skip is imminent. If I've missed anyone in these assignments, feel free to let me know.

In The Matrix: Dagon / Desmond, Matt, Emilia, Admina, Kana, Lora, Elek, Charlie

Room for Klara in the Matrix?
“Give my people plenty of beer, good beer, and cheap beer, and you will have no revolution among them.”
-- Queen Victoria

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:35 am

The Verdantderm Lands wrote:
Forest State wrote:Mission assignments. Time skip is imminent. If I've missed anyone in these assignments, feel free to let me know.

In The Matrix: Dagon / Desmond, Matt, Emilia, Admina, Kana, Lora, Elek, Charlie

Room for Klara in the Matrix?

Yeah, I added her.
don't tread on me

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:36 am

Ooh, nice.

Tag.
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:44 am

PARK IN-HYUN

Name: Park In-hyun
Nickname/Alias: Speed, similar with her mother's alias.
Appearance:

Build: 165 cm, 55 kg
Faction: Young Guardians
Power Classification: Genetic

Description of Powers: : Super Speed and Reflexes. Generally speaking, Park utilizes super speed and reflexes as her main genetic powers. She able to moves at a fast speed, and she has great reflexes which is useful when she has to avoids bullets and melee attacks, Matrix-style.

Weaknesses: Her main flaw is the fact that she is unable to traverse buildings using her speed. Obstacles are pretty much able to be bypassed, but she is unable (yet) to traverse the buildings as a means to travel, forcing her to go through the buildings. Also, despite her great reflexes, she still only able to avoids bullets from pistols and shotguns, not SMGs and assault rifles and machine guns. Still developing the powers, as a matter of fact. Her firearms training are pretty basic, held her weapons barely well. At least it’s better than no trainings, right? Her speed is also not very fast, limited to 55 mph.

Equipment: Daewoo K5, AR-57

Alignment: Neutral Good
Nationality: United States of America
Hometown: Honolulu
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Strong moral point on the good side, law-abiding person. Though she has this good personality that serves her well, she is passively good. Not that she is bad at being good, it’s just like she aims for a routine life after doing the good, not actively doing good things just because she can, but passively doing good things because it is an obligation. Ambitious-driven, as well. Not there if you looked at her the first time, but you will know more once you get closer.
Motivation: To prove to her father that she can do good as hero.

Biography:

Born in Honolulu, Park’s father was at first looked like a normal police officer, if slightly odd considering his erratic schedule in spite of his high-ranking. Park’s mother, on the other hand, was formerly a superheroine known as “Speedster”, worked alongside American government as a state-sponsored superheroine. As a result, Park was expected to follow either her father or her mother. She also has two elder brothers, the eldest worked outside Korea, while her second brother served in the Navy.

However, things took turn for the worse when she was 10. Her parents divorced in a messy situation, and a shocking event was revealed. As it turned out, her mother is still actively working with the American government, while her father is part of DRMA, acting as the high-ranked agent in Honolulu. Her father found out, and thought things didn’t escalate, it was a turn for the worst for the family. He took her in the custody and left for United States, where he lived with her, whereas her brothers sided with her mother. It was at this point that her genetic powers thrived. Her father pondered whether she would be part of DRMA, if given the right education, but put it off until she was older. At least he gave her firearms training when she was 17 years old, though not regularly. Seems like her father is wary that she would be like her mother, aspiring to be superheroine.

Her father’s worst fear came to the light, as she did heroic works in main islands of Hawaii, though as vigilantes. Her father able to kept her out of the attentions from DRMA due to their hate against illegal vigilantes. Conflicts came with both of them, shouting and arguments. She is only interested in doing normal life, but she is more or less is willing to do good things and heroic works if there are injustices around her, while her father insisted that DRMA is the best thing for the humanity, and superheroes are doing stupid things. Eventually she escaped from her father, and with the help of her brothers and mother, took a temporary refuge in Liberia. There, her mother offered her a chance to prove to her father that superheroes are not stupid, with a program of Young Guardians.

She accepted the offer.

#HOTApp
Last edited by The Knockout Gun Gals on Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:44 pm, edited 7 times in total.
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse