NATION

PASSWORD

What Do You War Game?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Republika Jugoslavija
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 03, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Republika Jugoslavija » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Wisconsin9 wrote:Oh yeah, another game I like is DEFCON, by Introversion.

It's a reasonably cool game, I only played the demo though. Is it worth buying the full version?

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:37 pm

Republika Jugoslavija wrote:
Wisconsin9 wrote:Oh yeah, another game I like is DEFCON, by Introversion.

It's a reasonably cool game, I only played the demo though. Is it worth buying the full version?

If you ask me, yeah.
~~~~~~~~
We are currently 33% through the Trump administration.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The UK in Exile
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 27, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby The UK in Exile » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:50 pm

Spacehulk and Harpoon.
"We fought for the public good and would have enfranchised the people and secured the welfare of the whole groaning creation, if the nation had not more delighted in servitude than in freedom"

"My actions are as noble as my thoughts, That never relish’d of a base descent.I came unto your court for honour’s cause, And not to be a rebel to her state; And he that otherwise accounts of me, This sword shall prove he’s honour’s enemy."

"Wählte Ungnade, wo Gehorsam nicht Ehre brachte."
DEFCON 0 - not at war
DEFCON 1 - at war "go to red alert!" "are you absolutely sure sir? it does mean changing the lightbulb."

Srboslavija
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 20, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Srboslavija » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:51 pm

Cybernations
Pro: #FreeCrimea, justice, peace, LGBTIQ rights, love, choice, YOLO, God, separation of church and state, hugs, equal rights, most NSG moderators
Anti: war, hypocrisy, imperialism, homophobia, guns, inequality, racism, sexism

The of Japan
Minister

Founded: Jul 30, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The of Japan » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:07 am

Republika Jugoslavija wrote:I just bought Gary Grigsby's War in the East: The German Soviet War 1941-1945. I read the reviews, looked at video clips, screen-shots, read about the features, and decided to take a chance on the $90 dollar game and see how it goes.

Anybody else have this game? Anything to say about it?

It is from Matrix Games, a reasonably decent company that also made another game I have, Korsun Pocket.

I have the game, it is good
Texan Communist and Internationalist

Previous

Return to General