NATION

PASSWORD

Hodori GT-A [Domestic Motorsports] [OOC/Signup]

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vangaziland
Senator

Founded: May 20, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Mon May 22, 2017 10:18 pm

That's weird, I thought I submitted all of that. I don't know what I must have done to blank it all out.

Lisander
Minister

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Lisander » Mon May 22, 2017 10:58 pm

Hodori Motorsports wrote:Arada Motorsports has an empty seat, as Asao Nadakei has retired from FH at the end of last season. As he is the defending champion, Nadakei's replacement will carry the number 0. Arada is reportedly eyeing Terho for the seat, but will accept Lemos if Talvela turns down the offer.
Reitoude Motor Sport, the Arada B-team, has an open seat.

Lemos should be Happy with Arada Motorsports, depending on Talvela answer. Notice Lemos is somewhat a fan of Terho, even more after the incident in Audioslavian GP (WGPC 15). If Terho accepts Arada contract, Reitoude should be a good one to Lemos too. I'm not sure how the livery should be, and not sure about the points distribution, but I'll keep reading about it and try to figure. If I figure, I'll edit this post.

Also I'm thinking about fielding a GT-2 team, if there are still some open spots.
The Principality of Lisander, a sports loving, very highly developed nation in Astyria.
Disappointing people and missing deadlines since 2013.

Hodori Motorsports
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 13, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hodori Motorsports » Tue May 23, 2017 4:49 am

Aboveland wrote:I forgot how to sign up to the rally portion, and apparently I'm still on the entry list. If I want to change the car, do I have to submit a team, a car and a driver? Can I just submit a car and driver?

You just need the new car and an indication that the team is using that car. As the rally championship is still being scorinated with an older GTScorinator version, current rally cars use A/H/R with totals of 20 for Prototype and 17 for Sport. Next season it is planned for the rally championship to transition to the new GTScorinator and will use CS/CC-EP/ER-TG/TL as with FH and GT, with ten points for all three components in both classes.

Additionally, I need 1. either an okay on Talvela's updated skills or for you to submit new ratings and 2. if Terho would like to defend an empty throne with Arada Motorsport in FH.
Terho Talvela (ABL)
Class: Rally Sport (No. 56)
Rating Points: 27
S172 -> S173
Ag 8.0 -> 6.3
S 8.0 -> 6.3
T 6.0 -> 4.8
E 6.0 -> 4.8
W 6.0 -> 4.8

Lisander wrote:
Hodori Motorsports wrote:Arada Motorsports has an empty seat, as Asao Nadakei has retired from FH at the end of last season. As he is the defending champion, Nadakei's replacement will carry the number 0. Arada is reportedly eyeing Terho for the seat, but will accept Lemos if Talvela turns down the offer.
Reitoude Motor Sport, the Arada B-team, has an open seat.

Lemos should be Happy with Arada Motorsports, depending on Talvela answer. Notice Lemos is somewhat a fan of Terho, even more after the incident in Audioslavian GP (WGPC 15). If Terho accepts Arada contract, Reitoude should be a good one to Lemos too. I'm not sure how the livery should be, and not sure about the points distribution, but I'll keep reading about it and try to figure. If I figure, I'll edit this post.

Also I'm thinking about fielding a GT-2 team, if there are still some open spots.

As both Arada and Reitoude use the same V8 and Deyoze tyres, the only real difference is the number carried and one of them being in contention for the teams championship title. You don't have to worry about the livery; the team will have decided that. I haven't made spotter's guide entries for my FH teams yet, partly because I'm growing increasingly dissatisfied with the FH170T template, but if you need an idea on what the Arada and Reitoude FH liveries look like, their respective GT entries should help.

GT2 is currently full, but as Wahland has A. two entries and B. is 28 days inactive, those spaces should open up. Maybe. As such, two GT2 entries will be waitlisted, with the first displacing the No.15 car. and the second depending on No.14 removed on Wahland's CTE.
With SJG 23 days inactive, a third new entry will be waitlisted to replace the No.70 should SJG CTE before the start of scorinations.

For both Terho and Lemos, a tentative seat offer: driver 2 seat in Arada Motorsport No.55 GT1 Yasaka, paired with Nadakei. This offer will be withdrawn on Barunia responding with an affirmative on Ashburton's offer, which will take priority. If Ashburton either turns down the offer or fails to respond by 0730 US Eastern, Friday June 2, then the offer for Terho and Lemos stands.

The Iron Syndicate
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Syndicate » Tue May 23, 2017 8:18 am

Here's my GT2 entry, which is basically the same team as ART but competing under the Isla Motorworks brand. Note, however, that they compete in the navy blue and black of ART's farm team rather than the green and black of ART themselves, if you decide to do a livery for them.

Chassis
Make:
Isla Motorworks
Model: Hurricane GT
Chassis Stats:
- Stability:
- Cornering: 5.5

Drivetrain: Front engine, front wheel drive
Engine: V-8

Team Name: Scuderia Isla
Number: 85
Base Machine: Hurricane GT
Machine Name: GT2 Hurricane
Tyres: Deyoze
Class: GT2

Driver 1:
- Name:
Cain Brighton
- NAT: IRN
Driver Ratings:
- Aggression:
- Speed : 7
- Technical : 5
- Endurance : 4
- Wet : 4

Driver 2:
- Name:
Miya Prince
Driver Ratings:
- Aggression:
- Speed : 6
- Technical : 4
- Endurance : 5

Driver 3:
- Name:
Jackson Farrow
Driver Ratings:
- Aggression:
- Speed : 5
- Technical : 6
Last edited by The Iron Syndicate on Tue May 23, 2017 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE IRON SYNDICATE
The future of capitalism, a Syndicate in charge of its own territory. Puppet of Anglatia and a co founder of Lunia.
Sports: Rugby Union World Cup 25 Champions, WGPC 15 Constructors' Champion

Hodori Motorsports
Diplomat

Postby Hodori Motorsports » Tue May 23, 2017 1:10 pm

The Iron Syndicate wrote:Here's my GT2 entry, which is basically the same team as ART but competing under the Isla Motorworks brand. Note, however, that they compete in the navy blue and black of ART's farm team rather than the green and black of ART themselves, if you decide to do a livery for them.

Chassis
Make:
Isla Motorworks
Model: Hurricane GT
Chassis Stats:
- Stability:
- Cornering: 5.5

Drivetrain: Front engine, front wheel drive
Engine: V-8

Team Name: Scuderia Isla
Number: 85
Base Machine: Hurricane GT
Machine Name: GT2 Hurricane
Tyres: Deyoze

Driver 1:
- Name:
Cain Brighton
Driver Ratings:
- Aggression:
- Technical : 5

Driver 2:
- Name:
Miya Prince
Driver Ratings:
- Aggression:
- Technical : 4

Driver 3:
- Name:
Jackson Farrow
Driver Ratings:
- Aggression:

I need the engine ratings. All other data has been entered into the scorinator.
As '85' is already taken, Scuderia Isla has been assigned number 185.

The Iron Syndicate
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Syndicate » Tue May 23, 2017 2:14 pm

If I got it right this time, here's the engine.

Engine
Make:
Isla Motorworks
Name: IMV8 GT Hurricane
Engine Stats:
- Power :
- Reliability : 4
THE IRON SYNDICATE
The future of capitalism, a Syndicate in charge of its own territory. Puppet of Anglatia and a co founder of Lunia.
Sports: Rugby Union World Cup 25 Champions, WGPC 15 Constructors' Champion

Aboveland
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 04, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Aboveland » Tue May 23, 2017 3:54 pm

Hodori Rally entry
Make: Kettu 
Model: Hvepsi Rallisport
Class: Rally Sport
Base Stats:
- Acceleration: 5.5

- Handling: 7
- Reliability: 3.5

Drivetrain: Front engine, AWD
Engine: 1.6l Inline 4 cylinder turbocharged engine, 347 HP

Team Name: Kettu Rallisport WRT
Number: 56
Base Machine: Kettu Hvepsi Rallisport
Machine Name: Kettu Hvepsi Rallisport
Tyres: Croll

Driver:
- Name: Terho Talvela

- NAT: ABL

Name: Terho Talvela
NAT: ABL
Aggression: 7
Skills:
- Speed : 8

- Technical: 7
- Endurance: 5
- Wet: 7
-Terrain Skills:
-- Asphalt/Tarmac: 5

-- Dirt/Gravel : 6
-- Snow/Ice : 5

preferred method of relaxation

And with this, Terho Talvela confirms he will remain in HRC in the offseason, giving Lemos the seat for FH.
AUTONOMOUS TERRITORIES OF THE ABOVIAN UNION: Nykipiflugpuu

Home to Terho Talvela, three-time WGPC World Champion, and one-time WSRC World Champion

Vangaziland
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Fri May 26, 2017 6:16 pm

I figured I'd enter a rally car, if I can. Also, as far as the GT2 sponsors, maybe add VDM in simple stylized letters. Van-Bands could be the second sponsor. After that, add any others you like. But no worries, I'm happy as is.

Make: Vannish Motors
Model: Tartan T-spec
Base Stats:
- Acceleration:
- Handling: 5.7
- Reliability: 5
-Driver: Janna Anderski
-Nat: VNG

-Tires: Staccato T7 Bolds
-Class: Rally Sport

Drivetrain: VDM HeavySpec 3.0
Engine: Tritium 3.5L Turbo

---
HRC Driver 1: Janna Anderski
NAT: VNG
Team Name: Vannish Motors Racing
Number: 33
Car Name: Vannish Motors Racing T-Spec R
Aggression:3.5
Skills:
- Speed    :
- Technical: 6
- Wet      : 4
-Terrain Skills:
-- Asphalt/Tarmac:
-- Dirt/Gravel   : 5.9
-- Snow/Ice      : 3.6

Edited

I'm also going to try to add a second car in GT2. Here are the three drivers. If not, it's no biggie.

Machine
Model: Ghost GT-10
Base Stats:
- Acceleration:
- Handling : 6
- Reliability :7
Drivetrain: Rear Engine, Rear Wheel Drive
Engine:V-10

Team
Number: 51
Base Machine: VM Ghost V-10
Machine Name: Ghost GT-10
Tyres: Quicksport Razor

*Unchanged

Driver 1: Ade Imoju
Driver Ratings:
- Aggression:
- Speed     : 7
- Technical : 7
- Wet       :3

Driver 2: Karli Schmitt
NAT: WRX (Wrexwic)
Driver Ratings:
- Aggression:
- Wet       : 5

Driver 3: Jack Henlissen
Driver Ratings:
- Aggression:
- Wet       : 3

Edited.
Last edited by Vangaziland on Sun May 28, 2017 11:04 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Hodori Motorsports
Diplomat

Postby Hodori Motorsports » Sun May 28, 2017 9:44 pm

Aboveland wrote:Hodori Rally entry
Make: Kettu 
Model: Hvepsi Rallisport
Base Stats:
- Acceleration: 5.5

- Handling: 7
- Reliability: 3.5

Drivetrain: Front engine, AWD
Engine: 1.6l Inline 4 cylinder turbocharged engine, 347 HP
Team Name: Kettu Rallisport WRT
Number: 56
Base Machine: Kettu Hvepsi Rallisport
Machine Name: Kettu Hvepsi Rallisport
Tyres: Croll

Driver:
- Name: Terho Talvela

- NAT: ABL

Name: Terho Talvela
NAT: ABL
Aggression: 7
Skills:
- Speed : 8

- Technical: 7
- Wet: 7
-Terrain Skills:
-- Asphalt/Tarmac: 5

-- Dirt/Gravel : 6
-- Snow/Ice : 5

preferred method of relaxation

The car is one point below budget, so the missing point has been added to reliability. The driver is seven points over the ratings budget, so until this is corrected the adjusted ratings posted earlier will stand.

Aboveland wrote:And with this, Terho Talvela confirms he will remain in HRC in the offseason, giving Lemos the seat for FH.

Gotcha.

Vangaziland wrote:I figured I'd enter a rally car, if I can. Also, as far as the GT2 sponsors, maybe add VDM in simple stylized letters. Van-Bands could be the second sponsor. After that, add any others you like. But no worries, I'm happy as is.

Model: Tartan T-spec
Base Stats:
- Acceleration:
- Handling: 5.7
- Reliability: 5
-Driver: Janna Anderski
-Nat: VNG

-Tires: Staccato T7 Bolds
-Class: Rally Sport

Drivetrain: VDM HeavySpec 3.0
Engine: Tritium 3.5L Turbo

---
Name: Janna Anderski
Aggression:6.5
Skills:
- Speed :
- Technical: 6.7
- Endurance: 5.3
- Wet : 5
-Terrain Skills:
-- Asphalt/Tarmac:
-- Dirt/Gravel : 5.9
-- Snow/Ice : 3.6

I still need a car number, formal team name, and formal entrant name. Until this is corrected, Anderski will not participate.
The "Drivetrain" is for stating engine placement relative to cockpit (front-engine, mid-engine, or rear-engine) and driven wheels (front-wheel-drive, rear-wheel-drive, or all-wheel-drive).

Vangaziland wrote:If my stats need to change for HRC, make Aggression 3, lower Speed to 7 and wet to 3 and that should equal 25 total. I'm overthinking here. Not sure if Aggression counts as part of the 25 for HRC.

Aggression counts towards the ratings total. This applies to all three championships.

Vangaziland wrote:I'm also going to try to add a second car in GT2. Here are the three drivers. If not, it's no biggie.

Machine
Model: Ghost GT-10
Base Stats:
- Acceleration:
- Handling : 6
- Reliability :7
Drivetrain: Rear Engine, Rear Wheel Drive
Engine:V-10

The machine ratings system for GT has changed with the transition to the new scorinator. Machines must give their chassis and engine ratings, while tyres are submitted separately.
As the Ghost GT-10 is already participating, the adjusted ratings will be used.

Vangaziland wrote:Team
Number: 25
Base Machine: VM Ghost V-10
Machine Name: Ghost GT-10
Tyres: Quicksport Razor

*Unchanged

If this is supposed to be the second car it cannot have the same number as your first one. If this goes uncorrected before the first scorination, the three drivers below will replace the current drivers of the No.25 entry (James Lark/Jon Stansen/Kev Schorebrook).

If this is corrected, then Ade Imoju/Karli Schmitt/Jack Henlissen will be second on the entry waitlist, behind the first user to enter a GT2 team that does not have an existing entry.
Vangaziland wrote:
Driver 1: Ade Imoju
Driver Ratings:
- Aggression:
- Wet :3

Driver 2: Karli Schmitt
NAT: WRX (Wrexwic)
Driver Ratings:
- Aggression:
- Wet : 5

Driver 3: Jack Henlissen
Driver Ratings:
- Aggression:
- Wet : 3

Let me know if I screwed something up. For example, is aggression one of the categories in the HRC? Or is it just a modifier? Also, if it's just a modifier for GT2 as well, let me know. I got confused for some reason.

Any errors made will have been pointed out earlier in this post.
Aggression counts towards the ratings total. This applies to all three championships.
The confusion may have arisen because when preparing the entry forms for this season I forgot to update the rally driver entry form. I have since corrected this.

Wahland has until Friday 0730 US Eastern to show some sign of life forum-side, or their remaining entry will be removed.

Vangaziland
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Sun May 28, 2017 9:59 pm

Ok, I edited the number, which I forgot to change after copying the post. I also edited the HRC to define that info and have 25 points including aggression.

Aboveland
Ambassador

Postby Aboveland » Mon May 29, 2017 2:09 pm

I'm okay with the new reliability stat for the car, and Terho Tavela's stats are now 6 6 5.

Home to Terho Talvela, three-time WGPC World Champion, and one-time WSRC World Champion

Hodori Motorsports
Diplomat

Postby Hodori Motorsports » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:50 pm

Terho's ratings are now 6/6/5/5/5.

Barunia has until Friday 0730 US Eastern to confirm Ashburton's participation in GT, or the seat will be given to another driver.

Lisander has until Friday 0730 US Eastern to submit driver ratings for Juliano Lemos, or the seat will be given to another driver.

Wahland has until Friday 0730 US Eastern to show some sign of life forum-side or their remaining entry will be removed.

Lisander
Minister

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Lisander » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:29 pm

I think I did it right. If not, the point(s) above the maximum should be retired from Technical or Wet.

Name:Juliano Lemos 
NAT: Lisander
Driver Ratings:
- Aggression:
Last edited by Lisander on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Principality of Lisander, a sports loving, very highly developed nation in Astyria.
Disappointing people and missing deadlines since 2013.

Vilita and Turori
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Vilita and Turori » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:33 pm

Name:Jama'obo Pegasii
NAT: Vilita & Turori
Driver Ratings:
- Aggression:
- Wet : 2

Aboveland
Ambassador

Postby Aboveland » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:25 am

Terho drops out of the HRC effective immediately. I just can't get good results, and he's better off testing his WGPC 16 car.

:(

Hodori Motorsports
Diplomat

Postby Hodori Motorsports » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:58 am

Vilita and Turori wrote:
Driver Ratings:
- Aggression:

SUPER OPTION Motorsport is offering Pegasii the first driver slot for the No.111 Arada SUPER OPTION Yasaka in GT1, replacing Susazako Deyomi for the remainder of the season.
Aboveland wrote:Terho drops out of the HRC effective immediately. I just can't get good results, and he's better off testing his WGPC 16 car.

Major overhauls for the three championships are planned for HY175. Hopefully Terho will consider running in a few rounds then before deciding on full-time participation.

Vilita and Turori
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Vilita and Turori » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:23 pm

Hodori Motorsports wrote:
Vilita and Turori wrote:
Driver Ratings:
- Aggression:

SUPER OPTION Motorsport is offering Pegasii the first driver slot for the No.111 Arada SUPER OPTION Yasaka in GT1, replacing Susazako Deyomi for the remainder of the season.

Accepted.

Vangaziland
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:48 am

Do those 2nd and 3rd place finishes in GT2 mean VMR gets a GT1 car? One or two of those? I think there's a 5 car max. I might get rid of the rally and put in a Formula Hodori entry. I actually stalled and meant to look up the rules while writing this, but got distracted. I'll look into it. I plan to submit signups soon, just so there up in advance and the plans are fresh in my head.

Also, when a driver is underlined on race day, is it because they were the fastest driver of the team on that day?

Hodori Motorsports
Diplomat

Postby Hodori Motorsports » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:05 pm

Vangaziland wrote:Do those 2nd and 3rd place finishes in GT2 mean VMR gets a GT1 car? One or two of those?

No. GT1 is currently closed to new entries until teams are needed for a class grid of 15 or the new regulations take effect, whichever happens first.

Vangaziland wrote:I think there's a 5 car max.

The five-car maximum is for rally entries across all classes. GT has a limit of two cars across both classes. Archer gets three because they were participating before this rule took effect.

Vangaziland wrote:Also, when a driver is underlined on race day, is it because they were the fastest driver of the team on that day?

Yes.

Also, a here's look at development prototypes of the new-regulation GT1 cars from Arada, Sakite, and Tarogama.

Vangaziland
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:15 pm

It's all good. We'll see what happens next season and what I'll do with these cars. Thanks again for that GT2 graphic. I just saw the revised version with the sponsors. That's awesome.

Edit #2: Yeah I'll make it official. No GT2 for VMR next season. I'll work up a FH entry during the off-season and revise it after the new signups.
Last edited by Vangaziland on Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Wahland
Envoy

Founded: Jan 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Sorry For the absence

Postby Wahland » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:21 pm

Sorry i missed the last GT season, had real life stuff going on, im back though if there are spots open still

Hodori Motorsports
Diplomat

Hodori GT-A Registration Re-Opening

Postby Hodori Motorsports » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:25 am

August: hey hodori lets do the thing
September: hey hodori we should do the thing before peak starts
October: heeeeey lets do the thing you even accounted for that one weekend
November: hodori do the thing before thanksgiving at least
December: can we at least get the thing started before new years
January: we really should do the thing before the wgpc starts up again

Because I am a procrastinating procrastinator who procrastinates, it's taken me several months and about as many scorination schedule revisions to finally Do The Thing, to finally scratch that itch that can only be scratched by scorinating domestic motorsports in front of everyone.

And so, because it took me so long to get this up, there's less time between opening of registrations and start of scorination than anyone would consider ideal.

Official Standings - Season of Hodoran Year 173
ENSADRINK GT Championship Drivers Standings
Rank No. Drivers Rd1 Rd2 Rd3 Rd4 Rd5 Rd6 Rd7 Rd8 Pts

1 55 Asao Nadakei/Kobaieto Tashika 11 15 15 4 0 5 8 20 78

2 97 Lucas Barrett/Jaxon Fanshaw 15 8 1 11 2 8 20 11 76

3 970 Geogrio Primm/Juan Christophe 20 4 0 15 3 6 11 15 74

4 1 Hokotai Kazuki/Koshimuto Setaki 0 0 0 0 20 25 4 8 57
5 34 Tenasei Ezatoue/Yatai Toueji 8 11 2 0 11 10 6 6 54
6 21 Tegiza Zaotani/Mizeno Zabane 0 0 0 20 0 18 3 5 46
7 73 Kanayun Suyake/Zaketo Tashike 6 6 11 0 4 3 0 4 34
8 85 Hebuo Sazaki/Kaichiru Seyomaku 1 0 0 8 8 13 0 2 32
9 72 Kubarisei Makugi/Chiruno Mayazaki 3 20 3 0 0 0 1 3 30
10 111 Yarako Samoni 0 0 0 0 15 0 15 0 30
11 111 Jama'obo Pegasii 15 0 15 0 30
12 7 Sezako Yegini/Keiseno Arame 2 2 8 6 0 4 5 0 27
13 90 Austin Praffright/Tresa Jane Adams 0 0 20 2 0 0 2 0 24
14 93 Seto Yazane/Tenaje Toudegi 4 5 6 5 1 2 0 1 24
15 75 Sugeno Kutadakei/Demai Katoni 5 3 5 1 5 0 0 0 19
16 71 Keiseto Toudema/Ezako Kiesa 0 1 4 3 6 0 0 0 14
NR 111 Susazako Deyomi 0 0 0 0 0

Rank No. Drivers Rd1 Rd2 Rd3 Rd4 Rd5 Rd6 Rd7 Rd8 Pts

1 10 Zaoko Komunoa/Sayono Souzare 15 0 0 5 0 10 0 15 45

2 51 Ade Imoju/Karli Schmitt 0 0 0 0 15 18 11 0 44

3 31 Tegino Kadeni/Sano Yasaki 4 8 0 0 0 25 0 5 42

4 74 Kazinato Zabaki/Sebako Yokami 0 0 0 0 0 0 20 20 40
5 750 Ansaka Muzare/Kuetasa Yakusamo 11 2 0 15 0 0 1 8 37
6 26 Gehito Joshike/Sazato Kizamane 20 0 0 1 0 0 0 11 32
7 60 Samoto Madegi/Yanko Katoni 5 0 8 4 0 2 5 3 27
8 0 Mizeyun Michake/Shinno Soukuba 0 0 20 0 2 4 0 0 26
9 50 Ikasabu Kazuchou/Aoyuki Yaramaku 0 0 0 20 0 0 4 0 24
10 27 Hakuto Onidakei/Maki Harame 3 0 4 0 4 13 0 0 24
11 495 Marisa Inyuseo/Kobasa Gintou 8 5 1 2 5 0 3 0 24
12 86 Tegiyuki Hakudasho/Anko Kamani 6 3 6 0 1 0 6 2 24
13 767 Zimoko Yaratoue/Komuto Zabake 0 11 0 6 0 6 0 0 23
14 152 Komuto Sugoni/Saya Kaseo 0 1 2 11 0 3 0 6 23
15 787 Mizeo Madeki/Talano Naresoe 0 6 5 3 0 5 2 1 22
16 63 Ashano Sidame/Sakiteno Suyaji 2 15 0 0 0 0 0 4 21
17 222 Denao Yazaki/Sezato Kizaji 0 20 0 0 0 0 0 0 20
18 827 Paul Archer/Emily Pemberton 0 0 0 0 20 0 0 0 20
19 29 Kutano Dashoni/Junsa Ikamakune 1 0 11 0 0 8 0 0 20
20 9 Kubariko Zakemi/Kato Funoukie 0 4 15 0 0 0 0 0 19
21 25 James Lark/Jon Stansen 0 0 0 0 11 0 8 0 19
22 51 Jack Henlissen 0 18 18
23 193 Taroko Arani 0 0 0 0 0 0 15 0 15
24 193 Seriko Gizami 15 0 15
25 197 John Barber/Rebeccah Gibbs 0 0 3 8 3 0 0 0 14
26 27 Kazuko Zaotaka 0 13 13
27 8 Komuno Sazake/Sugetai Kuzare 0 0 0 0 8 0 0 0 8
28 185 Cain Brighton/Miya Prince 0 0 0 0 6 0 0 0 6
29 787 Sako Zaresuma 5 5
30 0 Hoko Sazabaye 4 4
31 152 Ensato Seruki 3 3
NR 70 José Noroa/Miguel Salinas 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
NR 77 Komuto Tamine/Gehito Zaremi 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
NR 414 Kazano Kemagi/Serui Kayame 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
NR 193 Keyano Sakuji 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
NR 9 Keyaesa Kudakei 0 0
NR 25 Kev Shorebrook 0 0 0
NR 70 Moisés Delgado 0 0
NR 185 Jackson Farrow 0 0 0
NR 827 Alexander Leyton 0 0 0
ENSADRINK GT Championship Team Standings
Rank No. Team Rd1 Rd2 Rd3 Rd4 Rd5 Rd6 Rd7 Rd8 Pts

1 55 Arada Motorsport 14 18 18 6 2 7 11 23 99

2 97 Archer Motorsports GT-ONE Racing 18 11 2 14 4 10 23 14 96

3 970 Archer Motorsports GT-ONE Racing 23 6 0 18 5 8 14 18 92

4 34 Gazanarikeyu Racing 11 14 4 0 14 12 9 9 73
5 1 Reitoude Motor Sport 1 0 0 0 23 28 7 11 70
6 21 Team Tarogama MotorSports 0 2 0 23 2 21 6 8 62
7 73 Sakite Racing RD Project 8 8 14 2 6 5 2 7 52
8 72 Sakite Racing RD Project 5 23 5 2 2 2 4 6 49
9 85 Chirumicha MS Yemigama HPI 3 1 0 11 11 16 2 4 48
10 7 Kizashua Racing 4 4 11 9 2 6 8 2 46
11 93 Juntou Racing Team 6 7 9 8 3 4 3 3 43
12 90 First International Bank 2 1 23 4 2 1 5 1 39
13 111 SUPER OPTION Motorsport 0 0 0 0 18 0 18 2 38
14 75 Katoni Racing Team 7 5 8 3 7 2 2 2 36
15 71 Team Souzamo X Sakite Racing 2 3 7 5 8 2 2 2 31
Rank No. Team Rd1 Rd2 Rd3 Rd4 Rd5 Rd6 Rd7 Rd8 Pts

1 10 Team ten*GU 18 3 3 8 3 13 3 18 69

2 31 K-Z Motorsport 7 11 3 3 1 28 3 8 64

3 51 Vannish Motors Racing 0 0 0 3 18 21 14 3 59

4 750 Sakite Racing RD Project with ASRT 14 5 3 18 1 3 4 11 59
5 26 Team Tarogama MotorSports 23 3 3 4 1 3 3 14 54
6 60 Mazaregi Racing Project 8 3 11 7 3 5 8 6 51
7 74 Sakite Racing RD Project 3 0 0 0 1 0 23 23 50
8 0 Gazanarikeyu Racing 3 0 23 3 5 7 3 3 47
9 495 Scarlet Devil Racing with ASRT 11 8 4 5 8 1 6 3 46
10 787 ROTA Gizatekeyu R&D Lab 3 9 8 6 3 8 5 4 46
11 767 ROTA Gizatekeyu R&D Lab 3 14 3 9 1 9 3 3 45
12 152 Arada Motorsport 3 4 5 14 1 6 3 9 45
13 29 Impulse Dashoni Racing 4 3 14 3 3 11 3 3 44
14 63 Reitoude Motor Sport 5 18 3 3 1 3 3 7 43
15 9 Team ten*GU 3 7 18 3 3 3 3 3 43
16 27 Team Tarogama MotorSports DDP 6 3 7 1 7 16 3 0 43
17 86 Chirumicha MS Yemigama HPI 9 6 9 0 4 0 9 5 42
18 222 SUPER OPTION Motorsport 3 23 3 1 3 3 0 3 39
19 50 Mazaregi Racing Project 0 0 1 23 1 0 7 3 35
20 25 Vannish Motors Racing 1 3 1 3 14 1 11 0 34
21 197 Archer Motorsports GT-TWO Racing 0 3 6 11 6 1 3 1 24
22 827 Royal Ordinance Racing 0 0 0 0 23 0 0 0 23
23 193 Taozare Racing 0 0 0 0 0 0 18 0 18
24 70 Noroa-Salinas Racing 3 0 3 3 1 1 3 1 15
25 8 Infini Team Shuseo 0 0 1 1 11 0 1 0 14
26 185 Scuderia Isla 0 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9
27 77 Harajiya Advanced Racing Project 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 2
28 414 Kayame Racing 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1

Yemigama HPI Formula Touring Drivers Standings
Rank No. Driver Rd1 Rd2 Rd3 Rd4 Rd5 Rd6 Rd7 Pts

1 111 Kobaieto Tashika 0 20 20 4 8 15 0 67

2 22 Hoko Sazabaye 20 6 0 5 2 20 13 66

3 63 Hokotai Kazuki 6 4 0 1 20 1 25 57

4 716 Esteban Guerrera (AUD) 8 5 15 8 11 2 4 53
5 50 Etomiko Sayome 15 2 6 3 0 4 18 48
6 9 Sayono Souzare 0 11 2 15 4 11 5 48
7 21 Kazuko Zaotaka 11 1 8 2 5 6 10 43
8 101 Vassily Johanson (AUD) 0 15 0 20 0 5 0 40
9 102 Scott Smith (MRT) 0 8 0 11 15 0 0 34
10 75 Demai Katoni 3 3 1 6 0 8 2 23
11 193 Seriko Gizami 0 0 11 0 1 0 3 15
12 0 Juliano Lemos (LIS) 0 0 5 0 0 0 8 13
13 90 Dallas Hudec (IRN) 4 0 3 0 0 0 6 13
14 23 Luensato Kazume 5 0 4 0 3 0 0 12
15 85 Yatai Toueji 2 0 0 0 6 3 0 11
16 185 Lauren Ashburton (BAU) 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
NR 2 Ensato Seruki 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
NR 60 Yanko Katoni 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
NR 86 Zhen Estrella (IRN) 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
NR 186 Jack Deacon (BAU) 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
NR 222 Tagako Samogi 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
NR 717 Mohammad Al-Zidan (KJE) 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Yemigama HPI Formula Touring Team Standings
Rank Team Rd1 Rd2 Rd3 Rd4 Rd5 Rd6 Rd7 Pts

1 Team Tarogama MotorSports 31 7 8 7 7 26 23 109

2 Johanson Motorsports 0 23 0 31 15 5 0 74

3 SUPER OPTION Motorsport 0 20 20 4 8 15 0 67

4 Reitoude Motor Sport 6 4 0 1 20 1 25 57
5 Sidewinder AMC 8 5 15 8 11 2 4 53
6 Mazaregi Racing Project 15 2 6 3 0 4 18 48
7 Team ten*GU 0 11 2 15 4 11 5 48
8 Katoni Racing Team 3 3 1 6 0 8 2 23
9 Taozare Racing 0 0 11 0 1 0 3 15
10 Arada Motorsport 0 0 5 0 0 0 8 13
11 Axalt Racing Team 4 0 3 0 0 0 6 13
12 Gazanarikeyu Racing 5 0 4 0 3 0 0 12
13 Chirumicha MS Yemigama HPI 2 0 0 0 6 3 0 11
14 Archer Motorsports Super-FH 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

Hodori Rally Championship Standings
Rank No. Driver Rd1 Rd2 Rd3 Rd4 Rd5 Rd6 Pts

1 1 Marta Allen (BAU) 6.5 0.5 7 0 8.5 11.5 34

2 74 Ikamize Seodakei 0 10.5 4.5 4 7.5 4 30.5

3 23 Kuakubari Yemisuba 9 6 2 8 2 1 28

4 24 Kananmize Teoyuki 4.5 4 5 3 5.5 6 28
5 230 Granville Johnes (BAU) 2 3.5 0.5 12.5 5 4 27.5
6 71 Kaiegito Yosukuba 0 5.5 3 5.5 3 8 25
7 22 Keiseri Kazunoa 10 1 11 0 1 0 23
8 21 Sakiteno Kadetou 2 0 8.5 2 10 0 22.5
9 72 Chouseo Inyumaku 3.5 3.5 0 6.5 0 6 19.5
10 77 Keiseri Suzuchiru 5 8 1 1 0 2 17

1 8 Soeyaku Makutoude 2.5 6 11.5 10 0 8 38

2 60 Kuchiru Reitou 10 10.5 2 5 5 5.5 38

3 3 Mizeto Kazugi 0.5 6.5 8.5 3 11.5 3 33

4 19 Soukota Yarakuna 5 3 3 7 4 7.5 29.5
5 34 Souyuki Chirumicha 4 0.5 6.5 0 7 10.5 28.5
6 35 Hakuyara Ikayuki 6 8.5 5 0 0 1.5 21
7 233 Patrio Quincey (BAU) 0.5 0 0 9.5 8.5 0 18.5
8 111 Komuno Seosukuba 8.5 0 0 0 3 2 13.5
9 0 Chiruzama Nadakei 0.5 4 4.5 3 0 0 12
10 232 William Blake (BAU) 4 2.5 1.5 1 0 0.5 9.5
11 33 Janna Anderski (VNG) 0 0 0 4 1 4 9
12 75 Kazatai Hakuinou 0 0 0 0 2 0 2
13 16 An'ue Donuzense 1 0 0 0 0.5 0 1.5
14 56 Terho Talvela (ABL) 0 1 1

1 85 Ziume Hakudao 5 9 10.5 9 6.5 6 46

2 234 Julia Mendez (BAU) 7 5.5 9.5 4 12.5 3 41.5

3 93 Naresa Shuamaku 10.5 3 5.5 5.5 5 11 40.5

4 94 Kogano Hakusamo 10 4 7 6.5 8 4 39.5
5 13 Siothrún Llywelyn (FCF) 3 6.5 3 11 4.5 9 37
6 193 Ikasa Junsou 4 11.5 4 3.5 3 6.5 32.5

Scorinator
The scorinators to be used will be the Super GTScorinator Light for the HGTC, the Super GTScorinator Mini for the Formula Hodori series, and the GTScorinator Rally Edition for the Hodori Rally Championship.

The light Super GTScorinator supports three classes (maximum 28 cars for each class with a combined maximum of 84 cars) and up to four drivers per car, with a stat and skill point system inspired by the NSSCRA and WGPC scorinators. The GTScorinator uses the indicated driver's skills for race scorination, until driver swaps at predetermined points. The Rally GTScorinator supports three 16-car classes and one driver per car, and the mini Super GTScorinator supports a single class of up to 28 cars and up to four drivers per car.

Each variant of the GTScorinator allows for Dry or Wet conditions, which can heavily influence a car's lap times and laps completed. Due to scorinator construction, Variable conditions are only available in HGTC and FH races longer than 60 minutes (Super GTScorinator Light) or 15 minutes (Super GTScorinator Mini), with only Dry, Wet, or Damp conditions possible in each Qualifying session. A maximum of 175 race laps can be scorinated in the Light and Mini Super GTScorinators, and up to 7 special stages in the Rally variant.

The Super GTScorinator simulates scheduled pit stops ('required stops' under IC regulations), but does not generate unscheduled stops.

Cars
Cars will have a number of stat points divided into three or six categories, and are limited to a scale of 0 to 10, with 0 being the worst and 10 the best. For the HRC, the three categories are Acceleration, Handling, and Reliability. For the HGTC and Formula Hodori Championship, the six categories are Chassis Stability, Chassis Cornering, Engine Power, Engine Reliability, Tyre Grip, and Tyre Longevity. Specific regulations will be posted in a different post with registration forms.

If an accepted entrant is from a puppet that later ceases to exist, the entry will be removed and slot made available at the end of the season unless the controlling nation refounds the puppet or applies the entrant with their main or another of their puppets. Entries may also be removed by request of the entry nation or known puppet. All foreign entries will be removed after the end of this season, and must reapply to participate after the HY175 registration window opens.

Drivers and Skills
HGTC: All cars will have two drivers, with an optional third 'reserve driver' for Endurance Races (500km or greater distance).
FH and HRC: All cars will have one driver.

Drivers will have a number of skill points to distribute into four categories. The Aggression stat will no longer be used after this season, when the current scorinators will be replaced. All skills, including rally terrain skills, and the outgoing Aggression stat are on scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the best possible score and 1 the worst for skills and 10 the most aggressive and 1 the least aggressive.

The four skill categories are Sprint, Technical, Endurance, and Wet. Sprint and Technical skills, in conjunction with the car's Acceleration and Handling stats, will determine a driver's base dry conditions time in scorination. The Wet skill affects all of a driver's modifiers for wet conditions. As the Aggression rating's main purpose (determining the range of times generated) is being handled by other functions in the next version of the GTScorinator, it will no longer be used after this season but will still currently count towards total skill rating points.

For HGTC and FH scorination, the 'Acceleration' stat is replaced by Chassis Stability and Engine Power. The 'Handling' stat is replaced by the Chassis Cornering and Tyre Grip stats.

Exclusive to the Hodori Rally Championship, drivers have three terrain skills. All entries will have 16 terrain skill points to be distributed into Asphalt/Tarmac, Gravel/Dirt, and Ice/Snow terrain skills. As the Hodoran climate can be described as constantly hot and humid, assigning points to the Ice/Snow skill is unnecessary.

Specific regulations as well as the new regulations for the next season will be posted in a different post with registration forms.

Numbers
Although specific regulations for numbers less than "3" vary between championship, all classes allow "999" to be the largest number taken. Numbers with leading zeroes will be treated and entered into the scorinator as the same number lacking leading zeroes (i.e., a numberplate reading "093" will be treated, listed, and reported in results as "93"). Numbers of 4 digits or more ("1093" or "8556"), non-integers ("3.14" or "13.5"), and alphanumeric combinations ("TH11", "SWR", or "SA6") are prohibited.

Number "0" is reserved for the defending GT2 Driver's Champion and the defending Rally Sport Champion, as determined by the respective points standings from the previous season. Number "0" is permitted for use in Formula Hodori by the driver replacing the defending Driver's Champion.

Number "1" is reserved for the defending GT1 Driver's Champion, Formula Hodori Driver's Champion, and Hodori Rally Prototype Champion, as determined by the respective points standings from the previous season.

Number "2" is reserved for the teammate of the defending Formula Hodori Driver's Champion. If the Driver Champion's team has only one car, number "2" will not be permitted for use. Number "2" may be freely chosen by HGTC and HRC teams.

Valid numbers will be given as requested to the first valid application for the relevant series, with preference given to teams that have participated and scored points in WGPC, WGP2, or NSFC (with WGPC having priority), then those that have participated and scored points in the previous season in any series over entries that have no prior participation, then to the higher class over lower classes. Applications requesting a claimed number or one vacated by teams using reserved numbers must select a different number.

Numbers 55 and 10 in GT, 111 and 222 in FH, and 231 and 8 in HRC are vacated by teams using reserved numbers, and thus are currently invalid.

Qualifying
Both Formula Hodori and Hodori GT Championship will have a qualifying session to determine the starting order for each race. The starting order for Hodori Rally Championship rounds will be determined by lottery.
For Q1, all cars will have one of two primary drivers perform 30km of timed laps, rounded up to the next whole lap to a minimum of three and maximum of fifteen. After Q1, the top ten in each class will advance to the Super Lap, where either the other of two or the reserve driver, if allowed by the event, will perform one timed lap. The starting grid will be set based on lap times, with the fastest Super Lap time getting pole position, the second fastest Super Lap given second grid, and so on for the top ten, with all other grids determined by Q1 times. Only the cars with fastest Q1 times within 107% of the Q1 Class Pole will start the race. If cars within the Q1 top ten fall outside the Q1 107% cutoff, only the top ten in the class will start.

The driver selected for Q2 will be selected as the starting driver (indicated by the bolded and italicised name on the race results). The starting driver, and thus Q1/Q2 drivers, can be manually overridden for each round, but the scorinator will otherwise randomly select one of the available drivers.
For Q1, all drivers will perform 40km of timed laps, rounded up to the next whole lap to a minimum of three and maximum of fifteen. After Q1, the top 12 will advance to Q2, where drivers will attempt to set the best time in 25km, rounded up to the next whole lap to a minimum of three and maximum of fifteen laps. The starting grid will then be set based on qualifying times, with the fastest Q2 time getting pole, the second fastest Q2 time given second grid, and so on for the top 12, with all other grids determined by Q1 times. Only the drivers with Q1 times within 107% of the Q1 pole will start. If drivers within the top 12 fall outside the Q1 107% cutoff, only the top 12 will start.

Championship and Points Scale
Driver pairs (HGTC) or drivers (FH and HRC) will compete for the Drivers Championship, and teams will compete for the Teams Championship (HGTC and FH only). The points scale for HGTC and FH is a modified form of the Japanese Super GT points scale, with the HRC using a modified Japanese Super Formula/Formula Nippon points scale.

Only the top ten classified entries will receive points in the HGTC and FH championships. For the HGTC, bonus team points will be awarded based on laps behind the class leader, with up to three bonus points for finishing on the same lap as class winner. Failure to finish will result in no bonus points awarded.

No bonus point for pole position will be awarded.

Drivers and teams failing to complete 90% of the class or race distance will be classified as "DNF" and no points will be awarded.

The top eight entries in each HRC class will earn points, regardless of finish status. For setting each fastest class stage time, a bonus equal to half a point will be awarded.

Endurance rounds are defined by the Hodori GT-A as rounds with a race distance of 500km or greater. In the HGTC season, there are two endurance rounds; the first is 500km Endurance Challenge and the second is the annual ENSADRINK 1000km. Rounds over 700km will have additional Drivers and Team points awarded. The 305km Formula Endurance Challenge in FH, although technically not an endurance round, will use the same points scale as the ENSADRINK 1000.

If two drivers or driver pairs have the same number of points, the driver or driver pair with more of higher finishes (wins will be compared, then second place finishes, and so on for finishes of tenth or better) will have the higher rank. If an endurance round of 700km or longer was present on the calendar, then the endurance win will be used as first tiebreaker, followed by regular season points finishes. If ranking still cannot be determined, the driver pair with the earlier best finish will have the higher rank. If ranking still remains undecided, the Hodori GT-A will determine points standings.

Multiple entries in the HGTC will be counted as separate teams for the purposes of Team Standings. Formula Hodori Team Points will be determined by the combined total of points earned by both drivers, if teams register the maximum of two drivers. Team standings will not be recorded for the Hodori Rally Championship.

All drivers or driver pairs and teams registered for events will earn points for applicable championships.
Points Scale - HGTC and FH
Drivers, Team Points
Pos. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11+

Pts.
20 15 11 8 6 5 4 3 2 1 0
Drivers, Team Points (ENSADRINK 1000 and Formula Endurance Challenge)
Pos. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11+

Pts.
25 18 13 10 8 6 5 4 3 2 0

Points Scale - HRC
Drivers Points
Pos. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9+

Pts.
10 8 6 5 4 3 2 1 0

Bonus Team Points (HGTC only)
LD Same 1 LD 2+LD DNF

GT1
3 pts 2 pts 1 pt 0 pts
GT2
3 pts 3 pts 1 pt 0 pts

DNF: Did Not Finish
LD: Laps Down

Race Starts
For races starting from a double-file rolling start, pole position is the frontmost grid position to the inside, as determined by the apex of the first marked corner. For races starting from a standing grid start, pole position will be the frontmost grid to the outside of the first corner.

All GT championship rounds will start from a double-file rolling start. All FH championship rounds and the non-championship GT All-Star Battle will start from a standing grid.

Performance Adjustment Ballast
All championships and classes will use the same Performance Adjustment Ballast (PAB) scale, with 2kg PAB assigned per Driver's Point. For drivers that have participated in every previous qualify session (HGTC and FH), or has started all previous rounds (HRC), PAB will be halved to 1kg PAB rounded up per Drivers Point for the penultimate round and removed entirely for the final round. Drivers missing one or more qualify session or start will only receive halved ballast in the final round.

RP and Schedule
As this is a domestic series, RP is not required, but will give a small bonus to modifiers.

I will scorinate on my own time, but I will attempt to adhere to the below scorination schedule with results posted between 1800 to 2300 US Eastern time.

Scorination Canon Weather
Date Dates Series/Round Event Forecast

2019/01/25 2018/09/22-23 HGTC Round 1 Soumaku 300km 45% Chance of Rain
2019/01/26 2018/09/29-30 FH Round 1 Formula Touring Round Chirumichakae 43% Chance of Rain
2019/01/27 2018/10/06-07 HRC Round 1 Suondeki Rally 42% Chance of Rain
2019/02/01 2018/10/13-14 HGTC Round 2 Yakumicha GT Endurance Challenge 41% Chance of Rain
2019/02/02 2018/10/20-21 FH Round 2 Formula Touring Round Kizagama 38% Chance of Rain
2019/02/03 2018/10/27-28 HRC Round 2 Tamikuo Rally 37% Chance of Rain
2019/02/08 2018/11/03-04 HGTC Round 3 Chirumichakae 300km 36% Chance of Rain
2019/02/09 2018/11/10-11 FH Round 3 Formula Touring Round Soumakuin 34% Chance of Rain
2019/02/10 2018/11/17-18 HRC Round 3 Eshigoa Rally 33% Chance of Rain
2019/02/15 2018/11/24-25 HGTC Round 4 Seokuba 300km 33% Chance of Rain
2019/02/16 2018/12/01-02 FH Round 4 Formula Touring Round Yakumicha 32% Chance of Rain
2019/02/17 2018/12/08-09 HRC Round 4 Koumagoa Rally 31% Chance of Rain
2019/02/22 2018/12/22-23 FH Round 5 Soeshu Motorsports Festival 30% Chance of Rain
2019/02/23 2018/12/22-23 HGTC Round 5 Soeshu Motorsports Festival 30% Chance of Rain
2019/02/24 2019/01/05-06 FH Round 6 Formula Touring Round Seokuba 33% Chance of Rain
2019/03/01 2019/01/12-13 HGTC Round 6 20th ENSADRINK 1000 34% Chance of Rain
2019/03/02 2019/01/26-27 FH Round 7 Dashoze Formula Endurance Challenge 35% Chance of Rain
2019/03/03 2019/02/02-03 HRC Round 5 Temagoa Rally 36% Chance of Rain
2019/03/08 2019/02/16-17 HGTC Round 7 Kizagama 300km 37% Chance of Rain
2019/03/09 2019/02/23-24 HRC Round 6 Ondori Rally 38% Chance of Rain
2019/03/10 2019/03/02-03 HGTC Round 8 Dashoze 300km 43% Chance of Rain
2019/03/15 2019/03/09-10 FH Round 8 Formula Touring Round Tarogama Fan Festival 44% Chance of Rain
2019/03/16 2019/03/12-13 GT Exhibition Tarogama Fan Festival GT All-Star Battle 44% Chance of Rain
2019/03/17 2019/03/16-17 HGTC Round 9 Tarogama Fan Festival 300km 45% Chance of Rain

Scorination Date is the day the full event will be scorinated. This is the real-life date.
Canon Dates are the days the event will be held. This may or may not coincide with the scorination date.
Date Dates Round Event Circuit Forecast

2019/01/25 2018/09/22-23 Rd 1 Soumaku 300km Soumaku Circuit 45% Chance of Rain
2019/02/01 2018/10/13-14 Rd 2 Yakumicha GT Endurance Challenge Yakumicha Circuit 41% Chance of Rain
2019/02/08 2018/11/03-04 Rd 3 Chirumichakae 300km Chirumichakae Raceway 36% Chance of Rain
2019/02/15 2018/11/24-25 Rd 4 Seokuba 300km Seokuba MS Park 33% Chance of Rain
2019/02/23 2018/12/22-23 Rd 5 Soeshu Motorsports Festival Soeshu Street Circuit 30% Chance of Rain
2019/03/01 2019/01/12-13 Rd 6 20th ENSADRINK 1000 Tarogama Circuit 34% Chance of Rain
2019/03/08 2019/02/16-17 Rd 7 Kizagama 300km Kizagama Circuit 37% Chance of Rain
2019/03/10 2019/03/02-03 Rd 8 Dashoze 300km Dashoze Circuit 43% Chance of Rain
2019/03/16 2019/03/12-13 NC Tarogama Fan Festival GT All-Star Battle Tarogama West Circuit 44% Chance of Rain
2019/03/17 2019/03/16-17 Rd 9 Tarogama Fan Festival 300km Tarogama West Circuit 45% Chance of Rain

Scorination Date is the day the full event will be scorinated. This is the real-life date.
Canon Dates are the days the event will be held. This may or may not coincide with the scorination date.
Date Dates Round Event Circuit Forecast

2019/01/26 2018/09/29-30 Rd 1 Formula Touring Round Chirumichakae Chirumichakae Raceway 43% Chance of Rain
2019/02/02 2018/10/20-21 Rd 2 Formula Touring Round Kizagama Kizagama Circuit 38% Chance of Rain
2019/02/09 2018/11/10-11 Rd 3 Formula Touring Round Soumakuin Soumaku Circuit 34% Chance of Rain
2019/02/16 2018/12/01-02 Rd 4 Formula Touring Round Yakumicha Yakumicha Circuit 32% Chance of Rain
2019/02/22 2018/12/22-23 Rd 5 Soeshu Motorsports Festival Soeshu Street Circuit 30% Chance of Rain
2019/02/24 2019/01/05-06 Rd 6 Formula Touring Round Seokuba Seokuba MS Park 33% Chance of Rain
2019/03/02 2019/01/26-27 Rd 7 Dashoze Formula Endurance Challenge Dashoze Circuit 35% Chance of Rain
2019/03/15 2019/03/09-10 Rd 8 Formula Touring Round Tarogama Fan Festival Tarogama West Circuit 44% Chance of Rain

Date Dates Round Event Forecast

2019/01/27 2018/10/06-07 Rd 1 Suondeki Rally 42% Chance of Rain
2019/02/03 2018/10/27-28 Rd 2 Tamikuo Rally 37% Chance of Rain
2019/02/10 2018/11/17-18 Rd 3 Eshigoa Rally 33% Chance of Rain
2019/02/17 2018/12/08-09 Rd 4 Koumagoa Rally 31% Chance of Rain
2019/03/03 2019/02/02-03 Rd 5 Temagoa Rally 36% Chance of Rain
2019/03/09 2019/02/23-24 Rd 6 Ondori Rally 38% Chance of Rain

Hodori Motorsports
Diplomat

Entry and Series Regulations

Postby Hodori Motorsports » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:47 am

For the purposes of these regulations, "nations" refers to a user's main nation and all puppets.

MAXIMUM CLASS AND GRID SIZES
A maximum grid size of 15 GT1 entries, 28 GT2 entries, and 43 entries overall will be imposed on HGTC.
A maximum of 24 entries will be permitted for FH.
A maximum of 15 entries per class and 30 entries overall will be imposed on HRC.

TEAM AND DRIVER REGISTRATION REGULATIONS

Except to meet the 15-car maximum, no new GT1 teams will be accepted. Nations fielding multiple GT1 teams may continue to do so until withdrawing or 'demoting' to GT2 one or both.

New teams registering for the GT2 Class must have two or three drivers per car entered, with a baseline total driver skill rating of 25 skill rating points per driver. The maximum total of skill rating points for the first two listed drivers for new entries must total no more than 50, before bonus rating points are calculated. New foreign HGTC entrants will be limited to one GT2 machine. Foreign entrants who have competed in at least one prior season may enter two cars until the maximum entry list size has been reached. Nations competing with at least one GT1 car are permitted only one GT2 car.

Nations currently fielding two GT1 machines and/or three or more HGTC machines across both classes will be permitted to continue doing so until withdrawn or the end of this season. Replacing a team with another in the same class will not count as a withdrawal.

Except for those meeting one or more of the following conditions, new FH teams may consist of only a single car:
  1. Competed in first WGP2 season, and scored as Driver's Champion.
  2. Competed in first WGP2 season, and scored as Constructor's Champion.
  3. Competed in one or both of previous two WGPC seasons (15 or 16) with a driver scored in the top 50% of the 16th World Driver's Championship or the top 30% of the 15th World Driver's Championship.
  4. Competed in one or both of the previous two WGPC seasons and scored in the top three of the 15th World Constructor's championship or top five of the 16th World Constructor's championship.

The reason why only the first WGP2 season is being considered for FH purposes is due to uncertainties around the in-character timing of the second WGP2 season relative to the FH season of HY174 (canonically running from first qualifying in September 29, 2018 to final race in March 10,2019). As such, due to possible canon schedule conflicts, it is recommended that active drivers in WGP2 (those that successfully found seats in competing teams) not be submitted to compete in FH.

New teams meeting one or more of the criteria above will be permitted two cars. New teams must use an engine meeting the current, outgoing HRE (Hodoran Racing Engine) specifications shared between the top GT class and FH. This will limit engine choice to the Arada VS/E340E, Tarogama V834NR, or the Archer V8 RV3500S/3540. Sakite is not selling engines for FH use, and it would be considered ideal to contact Barunia regarding purchasing the Archer engine for FH use. The only way to use your own engine for FH is to register a car and engine for GT1 competition.

Nations will be limited to a maximum of two FH cars if meeting the requirements for a second car, and one car otherwise. Nations currently fielding three or more cars will be permitted to continue doing so until the end of the season. FH drivers must have a baseline 25 total skill rating points, before earned bonuses are applied.

New teams registering for the Hodori Rally Championship must have a baseline total driver skill rating of 25 per driver. New foreign entrants are limited to three machines per class and five machines overall. Foreign entrants that have competed in at least one prior season may enter up to four cars per class and up to six machines overall.

Drivers have five categories to allocate points, each on a scale of '1' to '10'. The categories are 'Aggression', which determines the range of lap times, 'Speed' and 'Technical', which directly affect a driver's base time, 'Endurance', which affects the chances of DNF, and 'Wet', which affects a driver's times and endurance in wet conditions.

Drivers who have attempted qualifying for or have started at least one championship round in previous seasons will be allowed one additional skill rating point per season of competition, and a further rating point per driver's championship win. In the event of a numerical Driver's points tie, all drivers or driver pairs with a points total equal to that of the driver or driver pair deemed to be the champion will earn the bonus rating point. Drivers joining Hodoran domestic championships from WGPC will be permitted three bonus points regardless of driver's championship result, and from WGP2 season 1 and NSSCRA two bonus points, in addition to any earned from prior Hodoran domestic motorsports participation. Drivers from WGP3 will earn one bonus point. Drivers will be limited to a maximum of 30 total rating points, even if application of all valid bonuses would exceed this total.

Returning teams will only run into skill rating limits in HGTC. Per car, GT1 teams will have a maximum of 80 driver rating points and GT2 teams a maximum of 85. GT1 teams with total driver rating points greater than 75 and GT2 teams with total driver rating points greater than 80 may only field the third driver in 1000km rounds.

Exclusive to the Hodori Rally Championship, all drivers will have Terrain Skill Ratings in three categories; Asphalt/Tarmac, Dirt/Gravel, and Snow/Ice. Terrain Skill Rating points must add up to 16. Should Terrain Skill ratings be omitted with a driver intending to participate in the Hodori Rally Championship, they will be assigned a score of '5' in all categories and will thus carry a one-point stat penalty until corrected. As Hodori does not get cold enough for snow to fall, the only reason to allocate points to Snow/Ice is to reflect the driver's rally experience and background.

Free agent drivers for any championship may be submitted. Free agents must have 25 skill rating points before bonus points for other participations, and a maximum of two free agents per nation will be imposed. Rally free agents must have 16 Terrain Skill rating points assigned.

After the close of the season, all foreign entries in all classes of competition will be removed from the entry lists, and must reapply when the signup window for the season of HY175 opens.
MACHINE AND PARTS REGULATIONS
All cars across all championships will have a total budget of 30 rating points to assign to six rating categories in three components. The three rated parts are the 'Engine', 'Chassis', and 'Tyres', and their ratings interactions are a more granular method of expressing the 'Acceleration'/'Handling'/'Reliability' system of the outgoing rally scorinator and the old mainline scorinator.

'Chassis Stability' and 'Engine Power' replaces the Acceleration rating, with 'Chassis Cornering' and 'Tyre Grip' replacing the Handling rating. 'Engine Reliability' and 'Tyre Life' replace the Reliability category.

Regardless of championship, all tyres have a combined 10 rating points. There will be a maximum of two homologated tyres for each manufacturer: one tyre for GT and FH, and another for the HRC. The GT/FH tyres are purpose-built racing tyres, while the rally tyres are commercially-available all-terrain tyres.

GT1/FH, current GT2, and rally engines have a 10-point rating budget. Engines for GT400 concept machines have nine engine rating points and GT3 concept entries have eleven engine rating points.

GT1/FH, current GT2, and rally machines will have 10 chassis rating points to distribute. GT400 concepts have eleven chassis rating points and GT3 concept machines have nine chassis rating points.

Although the rally scorinator is still the older, outdated version, it will be possible to convert from the new points system to the old, using the respective formulae "A*1.5=EP+CS", "H*1.5=CC+TG", and "R*1.5=ER+TL".
Cars competing in the GT1 class and in Formula Hodori must use engines comforming to the current HRE specification set. The current HRE specification is HRE-348VN, indicating a normally-aspirated V8 engine with displacement of 3380±20cc. Output of the HRE-348VN is maximum 550PS, or around 543 brake horsepower (403 kilowatts).

GT1 machines must be of a front-engine rear-wheel-drive powertrain. Minimum vehicle weight is 1100kg, including lubricating and cooling fluids, engine, driver, tyres, and camera equipment.

GT2 machines may use either the production vehicle's powertrain or any rear-wheel-drive powertrain, even if the production model is not sold in such a configuration (e.g., FF -> FR, FR -> MR, FF -> MR conversions are permitted). GT2 machines may use an all-wheel-drive powertrain (either conventional or hybrid) only if the production model is sold in such a configuration, with relocating of the engine (i.e. Front-engine AWD -> Mid-engine AWD) prohibited. Machines built specifically for the Hodori GT Championship must weigh a minimum 1100kg, including lubricating and cooling fluids, engine, driver, tyres, and camera equipment, and are limited to a maximum power of 350PS.

GT2 machines built to GT3 specifications must use a production-based rear-wheel-drive powertrain, with weight between 1100kg and 1450kg and power between 350PS and 525PS.

Teams competing in Formula Hodori must use the Yemigama HPI FH170T chassis with a homologated HRE-348VN. The FH170T uses a mid-engine rear-wheel-drive layout, with power transmitted from the HRE to the rear wheels through a standardised WhiteRock six-speed sequential transmission.

Rally Prototype machines built in Hodori must weigh a minimum of 1100kg and are limited to a maximum of 350PS. Rally Prototype machines do not need to be based on a production model, and are not required to share any components with a production model, but must be road-legal in Hodori.

Rally Sport machines are required to be based on production models and must share components with the production model (specifically the engine block, emissions control systems such as catalytic converters, powertrain layout, and chassis). Rally Sport machines are permitted aftermarket aerodynamic, engine, suspension, transmission, and brake parts for performance and reliability, as well as removing cockpit interior trim or replacing of body panels with carbon fiber parts to reduce weight.

Tyres used in GT and FH must be of radial steel belt construction. Tyre dimensions are roughly 330/35R18, or more specifically a nominal width of 330mm, nominal rim diameter of 460mm, and a complete nominal diameter of 690mm.

Rally tyres have no restrictions on dimensions, but must be legal for road use in Hodori and ideally should have an effective all-terrain tread pattern and construction.

Except for GT3 and rally machines, the only driver aids permitted are power steering and semi-automatic transmissions; the only form of stability control shall be by way of the driver modulating throttle, brake, and steering inputs. GT3 machines are permitted traction control and anti-lock brakes, but any further forms of electronic or otherwise automated stability control remain prohibited. As rally machines must be road-legal, they are required to have anti-lock brakes and traction control and other stability control systems, with only the power steering, anti-lock brakes, and traction control in use during competition stages. For Hodoran rally teams, it is a common practice but not a requirement to have three levels of driver assists mapped; a non-competition transit map with all driving aids active, a tarmac map with only traction control and anti-lock brakes, and a gravel map that adjusts TCS and ABS strength for improved performance on loose surfaces.

Regardless of championship, gear changes may only occur when the driver actuates the shifting mechanism, whether it be a sequential lever or wheel-mounted paddle.

SERIES REGULATIONS CHANGES
For brevity, only regulations that will change are listed. If vehicle dimensions (overall length, width, height, and wheelbase) are not planned to change, they will not be listed below.
ENSADRINK GT Championship (HGTC)
Season HY174 -> HY175
Class 1
Name: GT1 -> GT600
Categories: 2 -> 1
GT1 Machine Category I Machine (Unified GT Chassis Machine)
GT1 Exempted Machine

Engine:
Specification:
HRE-348VN -> HRE-204IT
Displacement:
3380±20cc -> 1980±20cc
Aspiration: Normal -> Turbocharged
Configuration: V8 -> Inline 4
Power: 550PS -> 600PS

Chassis:
Constructor: Free -> Yemigama HPI
Weight: 1100kg -> 1050kg
Dimensions (Minimum):
Length: 4250mm -> 4860mm
Width: 1850mm -> 2000mm
Height: 1070mm -> 1070mm
Wheelbase: 2700mm -> 2750mm
Dimensions (Maximum):
Length: 4800mm -> 4860mm
Width: 2000mm -> 2000mm
Height: 1200mm -> 1070mm
Wheelbase: 2800mm -> 2750mm

Class 2
Name: GT2 -> GT400
Categories: 4 -> 3
GT2 Machine Category II Machine (GT-A Original Machine)
GT400 Concept Category III Machine (IRF GT3 and Equivalent Machine)
GT3 Concept Category IV Machine (GT-A Universal Chassis Machine)
International Machine

Category II Machine (GT-A Original Machine)
Engine:
Minimum Power: 350PS -> 400PS
Maximum Power: 525PS -> 575PS

Chassis:
Minimum Weight:
1100kg -> 1050kg
Maximum Weight:
1450kg -> 1400kg
Dimensions (Minimum):
Length: 4250mm -> 4250mm
Width: 1850mm -> 1850mm
Height: 1070mm -> 1030mm
Wheelbase: 2500mm -> 2550mm
Dimensions (Maximum):
Length: 4800mm -> 4900mm
Wheelbase: 3000mm -> 2950mm

Category III Machine (IRF GT3 and Equivalent Machine)
Engine:
Gas-Electric Hybrid System:
Permitted -> Prohibited

Permitted Driver Aids:
Traction Control:
Prohibited -> Permitted
Anti-Lock Brakes:
Prohibited -> Permitted

Category IV Machine (GT-A Universal Chassis Machine)
Engine:
Displacement:
Free -> 4496cc
Aspiration: Free -> Normal
Configuration: Free -> V8
Minimum Power: 350PS -> 450PS
Maximum Power: 525PS -> 450PS

Chassis:
Constructor: Free -> SAKATA Racing Technologies
Minimum Weight:
1100kg -> 1150kg
Maximum Weight:
1450kg -> 1150kg
Dimensions (Minimum):
Length: 4250mm -> 4640mm
Width: 1850mm -> 2000mm
Height: 1070mm -> 1070mm
Wheelbase: 2500mm -> 2710mm
Dimensions (Maximum):
Length: 4800mm -> 4640mm
Wheelbase: 3000mm -> 2710mm
Season HY174 -> HY175
Calendar:
Rounds: 9 -> 8

Maximum Ballast: 200kg -> 120kg

Entries:
Maximum Total: 43 -> 45
Class 2 Maximum: 28 -> 30

Qualifying:
Qualify 2 Laps: 1 -> 2
Season HY174 -> HY175
Scorinator Version
Super GTScorinator Light-> Super GTScorinator Suzuka

Machine Rating Points
Class 2
Engines
Category II 10 -> 9
Category III 10 -> 11
Chassis
Category II 10 -> 11
Category III 10 -> 9

Driver Rating Points
Rating Categories 5 -> 4
Aggression Speed
Speed Technical
Technical Endurance
Endurance Wet
Wet
Maximum Total 30 -> 24
Minimum Total
Class 1 23 -> 20
Class 2 22 -> 16

Combined Maximum Driver Rating Points
1000km Endurance
Class 1 80 -> 64
Class 2 85 -> 68
500km Endurance
Class 1 75 -> 58
Class 2 80 -> 62
Formula Touring Championship (FH)
Season HY174 -> HY175
Engine:
Specification:
HRE-348VN -> HRE-204IT
Displacement:
3380±20cc -> 1980±20cc
Aspiration: Normal -> Turbocharged
Configuration: V8 -> Inline 4
Power: 550PS -> 600PS

Chassis:
Constructor:
Yemigama HPI -> SAKATA Racing Technologies
Name: FH170T -> R-175FT
Weight: 690kg -> 675kg
Dimensions:
Width: 1810mm -> 1900mm
Height: 1065mm -> 975mm

Tyres:
Supplier: Free -> Deyoze Tyres
Season HY174 -> HY175
Title Sponsor:
Yemigama HPI -> TIREIPALACE

Calendar:
Rounds: 8 -> 7

Maximum Ballast: 100kg -> 50kg

Maximum Entries: 24 -> 20

Qualifying:
Sessions: 2 -> 3
Qualify 3: None -> 20km
Number of cars:
Qualify 1: 24 Cars -> 20 Cars
Qualify 2: 12 Cars -> 14 Cars
Qualify 3: None -> 8 Cars
Season HY174 -> HY175
Scorinator Version:
Super GTScorinator Mini -> Super GTScorinator Monaco

Driver Rating Points
Rating Categories 5 -> 4
Aggression Speed
Speed Technical
Technical Endurance
Endurance Wet
Wet
Maximum Total 30 -> 24
Minimum Total 22 -> 20
Hodori Rally Championship (HRC)
Season HY174 -> HY175
Class 1
Name: Rally Prototype -> Group B
Engine:
Minimum Power: 350PS -> 400PS
Maximum Power: 450PS -> 500PS

Chassis:
Minimum Weight:
1150kg -> 1100kg
Maximum Weight:
1350kg -> 1300kg

Class 2
Name: Rally Sport -> Group A
Engine:
Minimum Power: 300PS -> 325PS
Maximum Power: 450PS -> 475PS

Chassis:
Minimum Weight:
1200kg -> 1150kg
Maximum Weight:
1500kg -> 1450kg
Season HY174 -> HY175
Title Sponsor:
None -> Shameimaru Camera Company

Calendar:
Days per Weekend: 2 -> 3
Stages per Round: 7 -> 15
Stages per Day:
Friday: None -> 5 Stages
Saturday: 3 Stages -> 5 Stages
Sunday: 4 Stages -> 5 Stages
Bonus points per Stage Win:
0.5 points -> 0 points
Minimum Stage Length:
15km -> 20km
Maximum Stage Length:
45km -> 60km
Average Round Length:
195km -> 450km

Entries:
Maximum Total: 30 -> 36
Class 1 Maximum: 15 -> 16
Class 2 Maximum: 15 -> 20

Points Scale:
1st 10 Points -> 20 Points
2nd 8 Points -> 15 Points
3rd 6 Points -> 11 Points
4th 5 Points -> 8 Points
5th 4 Points -> 6 Points
6th 3 Points -> 5 Points
7th 2 Points -> 4 Points
8th 1 Point -> 3 Points
9th 0 Points -> 2 Points
10th 0 Points -> 1 Point
11th+ 0 Points -> 0 Points
Season HY174 -> HY175
Scorinator Version:
GTScorinator Rallly -> Super GTScorinator Dakar

Machine Rating Points
Rating System: A/H/R -> E/C/T
Rating Points Budget:
20 Combined AHR -> 10 Engine/10 Chassis/10 Tyre

Driver Rating Points
Rating Categories 5 -> 4
Aggression Speed
Speed Technical
Technical Endurance
Endurance Wet
Wet
Maximum Total 30 -> 24
Minimum Total
Class 1 23 -> 20
Class 2 22 -> 18

ENTRY FORMS
Code: Select all
[pre][spoiler=Chassis Homologation Application]Manufacturer   :
Name      :
Configuration   :
Category   :
Ratings
  Stability   :
  Cornering   :[/spoiler][/pre]

Configuration is the drive train layout, in terms of engine position relative to the cockpit and driven axle(s).
F-AWD, M-AWD, and R-AWD indicates that both axles are driven by mechanical connection to the engine.
Hybrid-AWD indicates a mechanically-driven axle powered by the internal combustion engine, plus electric
motors driving the other axle.
Allowed configurations and their eligible categories are:
Front-Front GT2 Machine, GT400 Concept, Rally Prototype, Rally Sport
FF Hybrid-AWD GT2 Machine, GT400 Concept, Rally Prototype, Rally Sport
Front-Rear GT2 Machine, GT400 Concept, GT3 Concept, Rally Prototype, Rally Sport
FR Hybrid-AWD GT2 Machine, GT400 Concept
F-AWD GT2 Machine, GT400 Concept, Rally Prototype, Rally Sport
Mid-Rear GT2 Machine, GT400 Concept, GT3 Concept, Rally Prototype, Rally Sport
MR Hybrid-AWD GT2 Machine, GT400 Concept, Rally Prototype, Rally Sport
M-AWD GT2 Machine, GT400 Concept, Rally Prototype, Rally Sport
Rear-Rear GT2 Machine, GT400 Concept, GT3 Concept, Rally Prototype, Rally Sport
RR Hybrid-AWD GT2 Machine, GT400 Concept, Rally Prototype, Rally Sport
R-AWD GT2 Machine, GT400 Concept, Rally Prototype, Rally Sport

Available Categories and their point budgets are:
GT2 Machine 10 Chassis points
GT400 Concept 11 Chassis points
GT3 Concept 9 Chassis points
Rally Prototype 10 Chassis points
Rally Sport 10 Chassis points
[pre][spoiler=Engine Homologation Application]Manufacturer   :
Name      :
Configuration   :
Category   :
Ratings
  Power      :
  Reliability   :[/spoiler][/pre]

Configuration is the number of cylinders (or rotors, in the case of Wankel rotary engines), nominal displacement in liters,
aspiration, and if there is an ERS boost module mounted to the engine. Configuration should be listed as [Liters]
[Aspiration] [Cylinder arrangement and number]. If there is an electric motor mounted to the engine to provide ERS boost,
then the Configuration must end in "ERS". If the engine is to be used in conjunction with a hybrid-all-wheel-drive system,
then the Configuration must end in "EV". If both hybrid systems are in use, then the configuration must list "EV+ERS".
Aspirations are:
NA Normally Aspirated
TC Turbocharged (single turbo)
TT Twin Turbo (does not distinguish between sequential or parallel twin turbo)
Available Categories and their point budgets are:
GT2 Machine 10 Engine points
GT400 Concept 9 Engine points
GT3 Concept 11 Engine points
Rally Prototype 10 Engine points
Rally Sport 10 Engine points
[pre][spoiler=Tyre Homologation Application]Manufacturer   :
Name      :
Category   :
Ratings
  Grip      :
  Life      :[/spoiler][/pre]

Available Categories and their applicable championships are:
Racing GT Championship and FH
All-Terrain Rally Championship
GT/FH Driver:
[pre][spoiler=Free Agent]Name      :
Nationality   :
Nation Trigram   :
Skill Ratings
  Aggression   :
  Speed      :
  Technical   :
  Endurance   :
  Wet      :[/spoiler][/pre]

Rally Driver:
[pre][spoiler=Rally Free Agent]Name      :
Nationality   :
Nation Trigram   :
Skill Ratings
  Aggression   :
  Speed      :
  Technical   :
  Endurance   :
  Wet      :
Terrain Skills
  Asphalt/Tarmac:
  Dirt/Gravel   :
  Snow/Ice   :[/spoiler][/pre]
If the selected component (chassis, engine, or tyre) is already in use by another team, then the spoiler block containing
that component can be deleted. If only two GT2 drivers are being entered, then the Reserve Driver block can be deleted.
GT2 categories are GT2 Machine, GT400 Concept, and GT3 Concept. Engine and Chassis must be of the same category.
GT2 and GT400 Concept chassis may use any engine from the same manufacturer, provided the appropriate adjustments
to Power and Reliability ratings are made if the original specification is not from the same category.

Machine Name is the name that will be listed on the entry list and scorination results. If there are any sponsors specific
o the machine, they should be listed in Machine Name.
[pre][spoiler=Team]Team Name   :
Number      :
Base Chassis   :
Machine Name   :
Engine      :
Tyre      :
Driver 1   :
Driver 2   :
Reserve Driver   :[/spoiler][spoiler=Chassis]Manufacturer   :
Name      :
Configuration   :
Category   :
Ratings
  Stability   :
  Cornering   :[/spoiler][spoiler=Engine]Manufacturer   :
Name      :
Configuration   :
Category   :
Ratings
  Power      :
  Reliability   :[/spoiler][spoiler=Tyres]Manufacturer   :
Name      :
Category   : Racing
Ratings
  Grip      :
  Life      :[spoiler=Drivers][b][i][u]Driver 1[/i][/b][/u]
Name      :
Nationality   :
Nation Trigram   :
Skill Ratings
  Aggression   :
  Speed      :
  Technical   :
  Endurance   :
  Wet      :

[b][i][u]Driver 2[/i][/b][/u]
Name      :
Nationality   :
Nation Trigram   :
Skill Ratings
  Aggression   :
  Speed      :
  Technical   :
  Endurance   :
  Wet      :

[b][i][u]Reserve Driver[/i][/b][/u]
Name      :
Nationality   :
Nation Trigram   :
Skill Ratings
  Aggression   :
  Speed      :
  Technical   :
  Endurance   :
If the selected free component (tyre) is already in use by another team, then the spoiler block containing
that component can be deleted. All teams must use the FH170T chassis and an existing HRE-348VN.

Machine Name is the name that will be listed on the entry list and scorination results. If there are any
sponsors specific to the machine, they should be listed in Machine Name. Machine Name must end in "FH170T".
Number      :
Base Chassis   : FH170T
Machine Name   :
Engine      :
Tyre      :
Driver   :
Reserve Driver   :[/spoiler][spoiler=Tyres]Manufacturer   :
Name      :
Ratings
  Grip      :
  Life      :[spoiler=Driver]Name      :
Nationality   :
Nation Trigram   :
Skill Ratings
  Aggression   :
  Speed      :
  Technical   :
  Endurance   :
Only those meeting the conditions specified near the top of this post are permitted to fill out this form.
Those not meeting the conditions will have only the lowest-rated driver accepted. If both drivers have the
same total skill rating points, then only the first driver will be accepted.

If the selected free component (tyre) is already in use by another team, then the spoiler block containing
that component can be deleted. All teams must use the FH170T chassis and an existing HRE-348VN.

Machine Name is the name that will be listed on the entry list and scorination results. If there are any
sponsors specific to the machine, they should be listed in Machine Name. Machine Name must end in "FH170T".
Base Chassis   :
Machine Name   :
Engine      :
Tyre      :
Driver 1   :
Driver 2   :[/spoiler][spoiler=Tyres]Manufacturer   :
Name      :
Ratings
  Grip      :
  Life      :[spoiler=Drivers][b][i][u]Driver 1[/i][/b][/u]
Name      :
Number      :
Nationality   :
Nation Trigram   :
Skill Ratings
  Aggression   :
  Speed      :
  Technical   :
  Endurance   :
  Wet      :

[b][i][u]Driver 2[/i][/b][/u]
Name      :
Number      :
Nationality   :
Nation Trigram   :
Skill Ratings
  Aggression   :
  Speed      :
  Technical   :
  Endurance   :
If the selected component (chassis, engine, or tyre) is already in use by another team, then the spoiler block containing
that component can be deleted. If the team consists of multiple cars in the same class, then successive cars may omit
the three component blocks if they all share the same chassis/engine/tyre combination. If the cars are split across
both classes, then the first car in each class must have the full form used, but may omit the tyre component block if
the same tyre is being used across all entries.

sponsors specific to the machine, they should be listed in Machine Name.
Number      :
Base Chassis   :
Machine Name   :
Engine      :
Tyre      :
Driver      :[/spoiler][spoiler=Chassis]Manufacturer   :
Name      :
Configuration   :
Category   :
Ratings
  Stability   :
  Cornering   :[/spoiler][spoiler=Engine]Manufacturer   :
Name      :
Configuration   :
Category   :
Ratings
  Power      :
  Reliability   :[/spoiler][spoiler=Tyres]Manufacturer   :
Name      :
Category   : All-Terrain
Ratings
  Grip      :
  Life      :[/spoiler][spoiler=Driver]Name      :
Nationality   :
Nation Trigram   :
Skill Ratings
  Aggression   :
  Speed      :
  Technical   :
  Endurance   :
  Wet      :
Terrain Skills
  Asphalt/Tarmac:
  Dirt/Gravel   :
  Snow/Ice   :[/spoiler][/pre]
Last edited by Hodori Motorsports on Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Xanneria
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 08, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Xanneria » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:05 am

Reserving this for a future entry.
Xanneria: My main nation
Teams
NATIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM: Maroons - Record 80-23-59 (W-D-L) (This may not be 100% accurate)
FIRST CONTEST: Copa Esportiva 23
FIRST GAME: Vangazaland 3-1 Xanneria
FIRST WIN: 5-3 vs Qingland
LARGEST MOV: 5-0 vs Pineapple Porcupines/ 7-2 vs Starcom Racing/5-0 vs HAIKU
CHAMPIONSHIPS:Baptism of Fire 69 (Nice!) winner / Group Winner CE24
Non Association Football Stats
NSCF TEAMS: Xannerian Polytechnic
NSSCRA: Cars #10,12,16

Hodori Motorsports
Diplomat

Series Entry Lists

Postby Hodori Motorsports » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:08 am

ENSADRINK GT Championship - S174
Entries: 15
No. Entrant / Machine / Engine / Tyre NAT Drivers

1 Arada Motorsport HDR Asao Nadakei
Arada PrismRiver KANAUE MIYU Yasaka HDR Koshimuto Setaki*
VS/E340E / Deyoze

7 Kizashua Racing HDR Sezako Yegini
A.mu's Tarogama Vesperia HDR Keiseno Arame
V834NR / Deyoze

21 Team Tarogama MotorSports HDR Tegiza Zaotani
Kawashiro Tarogama Vesperia HDR Mizeno Zabane
V834NR / Deyoze

34 Gazanarikeyu Racing HDR Tenasei Ezatoue
ENSADRINK Performance Vesperia HDR Yatai Toueji
V834NR / Deyoze

63 Reitoude Motor Sport HDR Hokotai Kazuki
Arada Reitoude IZAYOI Yasaka HDR Sayono Souzare
VS/E340E / Deyoze

71 Team Souzamo X Sakite Racing HDR Keiseto Toudema
Sakite Shameimaru M45 Evo-GT HDR Ezako Kiesa
EVH34NA / Sakite

72 Sakite Racing RD Project HDR Kubarisei Makugi
Sakite RD TIREIPALACE M45 Evo-GT HDR Chiruno Mayazaki
EVH34NA / Sakite

73 Sakite Racing RD Project HDR Kanayun Suyake
Sakite RD RAY-MU M45 Evo-GT HDR Zaketo Tashike
EVH34NA / Sakite

75 Katoni Racing Team HDR Sugeno Kutadakei
Sakite Setadori 7S M45 Evo-GT HDR Demai Katoni
EVH34NA / Sakite

85 Chirumicha MS Yemigama HPI HDR Hebuo Sazaki
Yemigama HPI Tarogama Vesperia HDR Kaichiru Seyomaku
V834NR / Deyoze

90 First International Bank HVL Austin Praffright
First International Bank Vesperia HVL Tresa Jane Adams
V834NR / Deyoze

93 Juntou Racing Team HDR Seto Yazane
Juntou KizaCera M45 Evo-GT HDR Tenaje Toudegi
EVH34NA / Sakite

97 Archer Motorsports GT-ONE Racing BAU Lucas Barrett
Archer GT-ONE F-520 GTR BAU Jaxon Fanshaw
V8 RV3500S/3540 / XB

111 SUPER OPTION Motorsport HDR Kobaieto Tashika
Arada SUPER OPTION Yasaka HDR Yarako Samoni*
VS/E340E / Sakite

970 Archer Motorsports GT-ONE Racing BAU Georgio Primm
Archer GT-ONE F-520 GTR BAU Juan Christophe
V8 RV3500S/3540 / XB

Machine Drivetrain Stbl Crnr Category

Archer F-520 GTR Front-Engine Rear-Drive 6.3 3.7 GT1
Arada Yasaka Front-Engine Rear-Drive 5.6 4.4 GT1
Sakite M45 Evo-GT Front-Engine Rear-Drive 4.8 5.2 GT1
Tarogama Vesperia Front-Engine Rear-Drive 5.1 4.9 GT1

Engine Diplacement/Type Powr Reli Category

Arada VS/E340E 3.4L NA V8 6.8 3.2 HRE-348VN
Archer V8 RV3500S/3540 3.4L NA V8 5.7 4.3 HRE-348VN
Sakite EVH34NA 3.4L NA V8 5.1 4.9 HRE-348VN
Tarogama V834NR 3.4L NA V8 6.3 3.7 HRE-348VN

Tyre Grip Life

Deyoze Ikakota 4.3 5.7
Sakite Celaeno GT 6.2 3.8
XB Firedart 6.8 3.2
Entries: 23
No. Entrant / Machine / Engine / Tyre NAT Drivers

0 Team ten*GU HDR Zaoko Komunoa
ten*GU Kawashiro Deyoze Ephinea ADX HDR Kubariko Zakemi
V635ERH-MZ / Deyoze

2 Kazume Racing HDR Gehito Joshike
Kazume IZAYOI Vesperia AD/GT3 HDR Sazato Kizamane
V845NR / Deyoze

3 Kojidari Racing Team HDR Denao Yazaki
Arada Kojidari RAY-MU Kaenbyou HDR Mizeo Madeki
NVH/E160K ERS / Deyoze

8 Infini Team Shuseo HDR Komuno Sazake
Infini Shuseo Alcyone Evo-GT S9 HDR Sugetai Kuzare
EVF28TT-H / Sakite

9 Team ten*GU HDR Keyaesa Kudakei
ten*GU REIUJI Deyoze Kochiya HDR Kato Funoukie
VS/E340E / Deyoze

29 Impulse Dashoni Racing HDR Kutano Dashoni
Dashoni IMPULSE S224TZ HDR Junsa Ikamakune
V630ER / Deyoze

31 K-Z Motorsport HDR Tegino Kadeni
K-Z KizaCera Zestiria HDR Sano Yasaki
R320NRH / Deyoze

36 Gazanarikeyu Racing HDR Mizeyun Michake
ENSADRINK Performance Zestiria HDR Shinno Soukuba
R320NRH / Deyoze HDR Hoko Sazabaye

50 Mazaregi Racing Project HDR Ikasabu Kazuchou
Mazaregi Engineering Ephinea ADX HDR Aoyuki Yaramaku
V635ERH-MZ / Deyoze

60 Mazaregi Racing Project HDR Samoto Madegi
Mazaregi Kasodani Vesperia AD/GT3 HDR Yanko Katoni
V845NR / Deyoze

77 Harajiya Advanced Racing Project HDR Komuto Tamine
Harajiya ARP Seven7 Alcyone Evo-GT S8 HDR Gehito Zaremi
EVF28TT / Sakite

86 Chirumicha MS Yemigama HPI HDR Tegiyuki Hakudasho
Yemigama HPI Tarogama Z33T-AD/RGTX HDR Anko Kamani
R320NRH / Deyoze

94 Juntou Racing Team HDR Kazinato Zabaki
Juntou KizaCera Merope Concept-GT HDR Sebako Yokami
ECD20TC-H S5 / Sakite

152 Nadakei Sport AYDP HDR Komuto Sugoni
Arada PrismRiver Kaenbyou XV4 HDR Saya Kaseo
NVH/E160K / Deyoze HDR Sezato Kizaji

193 Taozare Racing HDR Taroko Arani
Taozare NAGAE Celaeno Kochiya HDR Seriko Gizami
NRT/E220K / Sakite

197 Archer Motorsports GT-TWO Racing BAU John Barber
Archer GT-TWO Teoro GT350 BAU Rebeccah Gibbs
V8 RV3350/3532 / XB

333 Team Inyudao HDR Sako Zaresuma
Garage 333 Inyudao S224TZ HDR Yuzuki Inyudao
V630ER / Sakite HDR Kazuko Zaotaka

414 Kayame Racing HDR Kazano Kemagi
Kayame WhiteRock S224TZ HDR Serui Kayame
V630ER / Sakite

495 Scarlet Devil Racing with ASRT HDR Marisa Inyuseo
ASRT Scarlet Devil Alcyone Concept-GT3 HDR Kobasa Gintou
EVF38TT / Sakite

750 Alcyone Sport Racing Team HDR Ansaka Muzare
ASRT R-TEC Alcyone Concept-GT3 HDR Kuetasa Yakusamo
EVF38TT / Sakite

767 ROTA Gizatekeyu R&D Lab HDR Zimoko Yaratoue
RG A.mu's TDDP Zestiria HDR Maki Harame
R320NRH / Deyoze HDR Hakuto Onidakei

787 ROTA Gizatekeyu R&D Lab HDR Komuto Zabake
RG Asakura Z33T-AD/RGTX HDR Talano Naresoe
R321NRH / Deyoze

827 Royal Ordinance Racing TUI Paul Archer
RO-RALMACH Fireball Mk. XXIII TUI Emily Pemberton
Comet Mk. XXXIII / RO-RACTY TUI Alexander Leyton

Arada Kaenbyou Mid-Rear Hybrid-ERS 4.5 5.5 GT2
Arada Kaenbyou XV4 Mid-Rear Hybrid-AWD 4.3 5.7 GT2
Arada Kochiya Front-Engine Rear-Drive 5.3 4.7 GT2
Arada Kochiya (HY) Front-Rear Hybrid-ERS 5.1 4.9 GT2
Archer Teoro GT350 --- 3.8 6.2 GT2
RO-RALMACH Fireball Mk. XXIII --- 5.7 4.3 GT2
Sakite Alcyone Concept-GT3 Mid-Engine Rear-Drive 5.6 3.4 GT3 Advance Development
Sakite Alcyone Evo-GT S8 Mid-Engine AWD 4.7 5.3 GT2
Sakite Alcyone Evo-GT S9 Mid-Rear Hybrid-AWD 4.8 5.2 GT2
Sakite Merope Concept-GT Front-Rear Hybrid-AWD 5.1 5.9 GT400 Advance Development
Tarogama Ephinea ADX Mid-Rear Hybrid-AWD 5.3 5.7 GT400 Advance Development
Tarogama S224TZ Mid-Engine Rear-Drive 4.9 5.1 GT2
Tarogama Vesperia AD/GT3 Front-Engine Rear-Drive 5.2 3.8 GT3 Advance Development
Tarogama Z33T-AD/RGTX Mid-Rear Hybrid-AWD 5.5 5.5 GT400 Advance Development
Tarogama Zestiria Mid-Rear Hybrid-AWD 4.8 5.2 GT2

Arada NRT/E220K 2.2L Turbo I4 ERS 5.6 4.4 GT2
Arada NVH/E160K 1.6L Turbo V6 EV 4.5 5.5 GT2
Arada NVH/E160K ERS 1.6L Turbo V6 ERS 4.4 5.6 GT2
Arada VS/E340E 3.4L NA V8 6.2 3.8 GT2
Archer V8 RV3350/3532 3.5L V8 3.7 6.3 GT2
RO Comet Mk. XXXIII ---- 5.6 4.4 GT2
Sakite ECD20TC-H 2.0L TC Boxer-4 EV 4.6 4.4 GT400 Advance Development
Sakite EVF28TT 2.8L Twin Turbo V6 4.6 5.4 GT2
Sakite EVF28TT-H 2.8L Twin Turbo V6 EV 4.8 5.2 GT2
Sakite EVF38TT 3.8L Twin Turbo V6 6.6 4.4 GT3 Advance Development
Tarogama R320NRH 2.0L NA Wankel-3 EV 5.2 4.8 GT2
Tarogama R321NRH 2.1L NA Wankel-3 EV 5.3 3.7 GT400 Advance Development
Tarogama V630ER 3.0L Twin Turbo V6 4.9 5.1 GT2
Tarogama V635ERH-MZ 3.5L Twin Turbo V6 EV 5.1 3.9 GT400 Advance Development
Tarogama V845NR 4.5L NA V8 6.9 4.1 GT3 Advance Development

Tyre Grip Life

Deyoze Ikakota 4.3 5.7
XB Firedart 6.8 3.2
RO-Racty 7.0 3.0

Yemigama HPI Formula Touring Championship - S174
Entries: 20
No. Team / Machine / Engine / Tyre NAT Driver

1 SUPER OPTION Motorsport HDR Kobaieto Tashika
2 Dekijika SUPER OPTION FH170T HDR Yarako Samoni
VS/E340E / Sakite

7 Heroes Academy LIS Lourdina Westgrens
9 Dekijika Heroes FH170T LIS Athan Lille
VS/E340E / Stellenbosch

16 Arada Motorsport HDR Hokotai Kazuki
17 Dekijika PrismRiver FH170T HDR Ensato Seruki
VS/E340E / Deyoze

21 Team Tarogama MotorSports HDR Kazuko Zaotaka
22 Kawashiro A.mu's Tarogama FH170T HDR Mizeno Zabane
V834NR / Deyoze

23 Gazanarikeyu Racing HDR Hoko Sazabaye
ENSADRINK Tarogama FH170T
V834NR / Deyoze

50 Mazaregi Racing Project HDR Etomiko Sayome
60 Mazaregi Tarogama FH170T HDR Yanko Katoni
V834NR / Deyoze

55 Nadakei Sport AYDP HDR Saya Kaseo
Dekijika IZAYOI Nadakei AYDP FH170T
VS/E340E / Deyoze

63 Reitoude Motor Sport HDR Sayono Souzare
Dekijika HIEDA Reitoude FH170T
VS/E340E / Deyoze

75 Katoni Racing Team HDR Demai Katoni
Setadori 7S Tarogama FH170T
V834NR / Deyoze

85 Chirumicha MS Yemigama HPI HDR Yatai Toueji
Yemigama HPI Tarogama FH170T
V834NR / Deyoze

101 Johanson Motorsports AUD Vassily Johanson
102 Dekijika Johanson FH170T MRT Scott Smith
VS/E340E / Sakite

185 Archer Motorsports Super-FH BAU Lauren Ashburton
186 Archer SuperWGP 100 FH170T BAU Jack Deacon
V8 RV3500S/3540 / XB

193 Taozare Racing HDR Seriko Gizami
Dekijika NAGAE Celaeno FH170T
VS/E340E / Sakite

716 Sidewinder AMC AUD Esteban Guerrera
717 Sidewinder Tarogama FH170T KJE Mohammad Al-Zidan
V834NR / Sakite

Yemigama HPI FH170T Mid-engine Rear-drive 4.0 6.0 FT

Archer V8 RV3500S/3540 3.4L NA V8 5.7 4.3 HRE-348VN
Arada VS/E340E 3.4L NA V8 6.8 3.2 HRE-348VN
Tarogama V834NR 3.4L NA V8 6.3 3.7 HRE-348VN

Tyre Grip Life

Deyoze Ikakota 4.3 5.7
Stellenbosch Superia HS2 5.7 4.3
XB Firedart 6.8 3.2

Hodori Rally Championship - S174
Entries: 10

1 Archer Origin BAU Marta Allen
Archer Origin VDR-4
V8 DRS350/4018 / XB

21 Team Tarogama MotorSports HDR Sakiteno Kadetou
RAY-MU Tarogama S244TZ
V630ER / Deyoze

22 Team Tarogama MotorSports HDR Keiseri Kazunoa
A.mu's Tarogama S244TZ
V630ER / Deyoze

23 Temakuo Rally R&D Laboratory HDR Kuakubari Yemisuba
Temakuo PrismRiver Berseria
V635ER-TM / Deyoze

24 Temakuo Rally R&D Laboratory HDR Kananmize Teoyuki
Temakuo Kawashiro Berseria
V635ER-TM / Deyoze

40 Vannish Motors Racing VNG Jenna Vandersen
Vannish Motors Racing XR1 ST
V554V6 S / Staccato

71 Sakite Rally RD Project HDR Kaiegito Yosukuba
SRT Setadori 7S Taygeta Evo-R S13
EVF28TT / Sakite

72 Sakite Rally RD Project HDR Chouseo Inyumaku
SRT TIREIPALACE Taygeta Evo-R S13
EVF28TT / Sakite

73 Sakite Rally RD Project HDR Keiseri Suzuchiru
SRT R-TEC Taygeta Evo-R S14
EVF28TT-H / Sakite

74 Sakite Rally RD Project HDR Ikamize Seodakei
SRT Shameimaru Taygeta Evo-R S14
EVF28TT-H / Sakite

230 Archer Origin BAU Granville Johnes
Archer Origin 290EX-S 81
Box4 EX290/3081 Turbo / XB

Archer 290EX-S 81 AWD 3.8 6.2 Rally Proto
Archer VDR-4 AWD 9.0 1.0 Rally Proto
Sakite Taygeta Evolution-R S13 Mid-engine AWD 4.3 5.7 Rally Proto
Sakite Taygeta Evolution-R S14 Mid-Rear Hybrid AWD 6.0 4.0 Rally Proto
Tarogama S244TZ Mid-engine AWD 4.4 5.6 Rally Proto
Tarogama Berseria Mid-engine AWD 5.8 4.2 Rally Proto
Vannish Motors XR1 Super Tartan Mid-engine AWD 3.8 6.2 Rally Proto

Archer Box4 EX290/3081 Turbo 3.1L Turbo Boxer-4 7.4 2.6 Rally Proto
Archer V8 DRS350/4018 4.0L V8 6.0 4.0 Rally Proto
Sakite EVF28TT 2.8L Twin Turbo V6 4.6 5.4 Rally Proto
Sakite EVF28TT-H 2.8L Twin Turbo V6 EV 4.8 5.2 Rally Proto
Tarogama V630ER 3.0L Twin Turbo V6 4.9 5.1 Rally Proto
Tarogama V635ER-TM 3.5L TT V6 5.2 4.8 Rally Proto
Vannish Motors V554V6 S 3.6L Supercharged V6 6.0 4.0 Rally Proto

Tyre Grip Life

Deyoze Saekota 4.6 5.4
Sakite Celaeno-R 5.7 4.3
Staccato T7 Bold++ 6.1 3.9
XB ------ 5.0 5.0
Entries: 16

0 Shuseo Infini Rally Team HDR Soeyaku Makutoude
Shuseo Infini Taygeta Type-R
CD20TC / Sakite

2 Yararegi Rally Team HDR Kazatai Hakuinou
Yararegi RAY-MU Taygeta Type-R
CD20TC / Sakite

3 RedStar Racing HDR Mizeto Kazugi
RedStar KizaCera Taygeta Type-R
CD20TC / Sakite

8 Shuseo Infini Rally Team HDR Chiruzama Nadakei
Shuseo Infini Taygeta Type-R
CD20TC / Sakite

13 Vannish Motors Racing VNG Jang Xiaopeng
Vannish Motors Racing T-Spec R
Tritium 3.5L / Staccato

16 WhiteRock Rally Team HDR An'ue Donuzense
WhiteRock Taygeta Type-R
CD20TC / Deyoze

19 Satoude Rally Team HDR Soukota Yarakuna
Satoude A.mu's Taygeta Type-R
CD20TC / Sakite

33 Vannish Motors Racing VNG Janna Anderski
Vannish Motors Racing T-Spec R
Tritium 3.5L / Staccato

34 Gazanarikeyu Racing HDR Souyuki Chirumicha
ENSADRINK Performance S224KZ
V630E / Deyoze

35 Gazanarikeyu Racing HDR Hakuyara Ikayuki
ENSADRINK Performance S224KZ
V630E / Deyoze

50 Mazaregi Rally Project HDR Ziume Hakudao*
Mazaregi Kasodani Ephinea R Concept
I416TR / Deyoze

60 Mazaregi Rally Project HDR Kuchiru Reitou*
Mazaregi Asakura Ephinea R Concept
I416TR / Deyoze

111 SUPER OPTION Motorsport HDR Komuno Seosukuba
Arada SUPER OPTION Yamame RC
RT/200K / Sakite

122 Iskabil Fryst WRT ABL Axel Novikov
Iskabil Fryst Kokko XB4
ART-4B2T / Must

232 Archer Origin BAU William Blake
Archer Origin VF290 Rally-IV
Box4 290/2506C Turbo / XB

233 Archer Origin BAU Patrio Quincey
Archer Origin VF290 Rally-IV
Box4 290/2506C Turbo / XB

Arada Yamame RC Front-engine AWD 4.0 6.0 Rally Sport
Archer VF290 Rally-IV AWD -.- -.- Rally Sport
Iskabil Kokko XB4 Ralli Front-engine AWD 5.0 5.0 Rally Sport
Sakite Taygeta Type-R Front-engine AWD 5.4 4.6 Rally Sport
Tarogama Ephinea R Concept Front-engine AWD 5.2 4.8 Rally Sport
Tarogama S224KZ Front-engine Rear-drive 5.2 4.8 Rally Sport
Vannish Motors T-Spec R AWD 5.5 4.5 Rally Sport

Ælund Rallysport ART-4B2T 2.5L Twin Turbo Boxer-4 6.9 3.1 Rally Sport
Arada RT/200K 2.0L Turbo Inline-4 5.9 4.1 Rally Sport
Archer Box4 290/2506C Turbo 2.5L Turbo Boxer-4 -.- -.- Rally Sport
Sakite CD20TC 2.0L Turbo Boxer-4 4.7 5.3 Rally Sport
Tarogama I416TR 1.6L Turbo Inline-4 4.9 5.1 Rally Sport
Tarogama V630E 3.0L Twin Turbo V6 4.7 5.3 Rally Sport
Vannish Motors Tritium 3.5L 3.5L Twin Turbo V6 5.5 4.5 Rally Sport

Tyre Grip Life

Deyoze Saekota 4.6 5.4
Must All-Season S5 3.6 6.4
Sakite Celaeno-R 5.7 4.3
Staccato T7 Bold++ 6.1 3.9
XB ------ 5.0 5.0

Drivers listed with an asterisk are open to replacement by a free agent driver.
Last edited by Hodori Motorsports on Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports