NATION

PASSWORD

[R] possible paedophilia thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

[R] possible paedophilia thread

Postby The Free Joy State » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:46 am

This thread seems likely to go towards a discussion of paedophilia very quickly:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=457402

In fact it has already been mentioned in the OP [quote edited out]
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:31 am

Some possible flaming/ad hominem posts are starting to crop up in it too: viewtopic.php?p=35142387#p35142387
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Trollzyn the Infinite
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Trollzyn the Infinite » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:35 am

The New California Republic wrote:Some possible flaming/ad hominem posts are starting to crop up in it too: viewtopic.php?p=35142387#p35142387

How is that ad hominem? Because I said he sickens me? That was in regards to his belief that the point of discussion was perfectly acceptable, which I vehemently disagreed with.

I've since added him to foes list anyway, so I won't be replying to any further of his comments.
☆ American Patriot ☆ Civic Nationalist ☆ Rocker & Metalhead ☆ Heretical Christian ☆
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right."

Reminder that Donald J. Trump is officially a traitor to the United States of America as of January 6th, 2021
The Paradox of Tolerance
永远不会忘记1989年6月4日天安门广场大屠杀
Ես Արցախի կողքին եմ
Wanted Fugitive of the Chinese Communist Party
Unapologetic stan for Lana Beniko - #1 Sith Waifu

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:42 am

Attempting to link LGBT organisations and/or people with paedophilia in these posts, which seems to veer close to "all x is y" and/or trolling:
Mardla wrote:
The South Falls wrote:Well, at least you're consistent. I do not believe pederasty is what LGBT people want. This is an isolated group of people.

I don't believe this is what most queers today want. Although I do believe it is backed by queer organanizations and lobbies, but I can distinguish, just as I can between "the Jews" and organizations like the ADL and AJC

Nevv Vegas wrote:
It's a child dancing at a gay bar. Gay bars are NOT some avarage bar. They are enclaves of gayness, a bar that exists because of a sexuality. Drag is disgusting anyway, but seeing a child do it? We are reaching levels of degeneracy that should not be even possible. The Pedophile twitter invasion is also a sign of things to come. Pedophilia is going to be normalized and the children of tomorrow will be taught about the pedo trend of today as some miracoulus struggle that was brave and ahead of its time.
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:53 am

Trollzyn the Infinite wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:Some possible flaming/ad hominem posts are starting to crop up in it too: viewtopic.php?p=35142387#p35142387

How is that ad hominem? Because I said he sickens me? That was in regards to his belief that the point of discussion was perfectly acceptable, which I vehemently disagreed with.

I've since added him to foes list anyway, so I won't be replying to any further of his comments.

Ifreann wrote:I didn't realise that performing on stage was inherently sexual. Better shut down high school theatre clubs. Is it just stage, or are all child performances sexual? Does Stranger Things need to be cancelled for having children performing on camera? Should marching bands be strictly over 18s.

Come on, the OP starts with an image from /pol/ suggesting that a spiral on Desmond's face on a billboard is actually the logo of some paedophile organisation. Spirals, evidently, are the secret symbol of child molesters. This is Pizzagate level shit. The kid's just a dancer.

Dude. He's a fucking 10 year old wearing a crop-top and lipstick dancing for grown-ass men in a bar for money. How much more fucking sexual does it need to be before you can object? You actually sicken me. I don't care about OP's 4chan conspiracy theories, I care about what is obviously a child being manipulated by his parents. How the fuck do you know a child is gay at 2 years old? This is no different from child beauty pageants, which are just as disgusting and should be outlawed.

You sicken me and I can't watch you try to defend this disgusting shit just because you're butthurt that OP has an agenda. I don't give a fuck about OP's agenda, this is fucking child abuse.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

Wave on, wave on

Trollzyn the Infinite
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Trollzyn the Infinite » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:04 am

The New California Republic wrote:

Dude. He's a fucking 10 year old wearing a crop-top and lipstick dancing for grown-ass men in a bar for money. How much more fucking sexual does it need to be before you can object? You actually sicken me. I don't care about OP's 4chan conspiracy theories, I care about what is obviously a child being manipulated by his parents. How the fuck do you know a child is gay at 2 years old? This is no different from child beauty pageants, which are just as disgusting and should be outlawed.

You sicken me and I can't watch you try to defend this disgusting shit just because you're butthurt that OP has an agenda. I don't give a fuck about OP's agenda, this is fucking child abuse.

I'm pretty sure that doesn't constitute flaming. Now if I called him a sick fuck, that would definitely constitute flaming. Again: I was referring to his belief that the topic was perfectly acceptable, which I vehemently disagreed with. I'll admit I got a little angry at his attempts to defend such a disgusting thing, but I don't think I crossed the line at any point.
☆ American Patriot ☆ Civic Nationalist ☆ Rocker & Metalhead ☆ Heretical Christian ☆
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right."

Reminder that Donald J. Trump is officially a traitor to the United States of America as of January 6th, 2021
The Paradox of Tolerance
永远不会忘记1989年6月4日天安门广场大屠杀
Ես Արցախի կողքին եմ
Wanted Fugitive of the Chinese Communist Party
Unapologetic stan for Lana Beniko - #1 Sith Waifu

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:04 am

Wow that was quick
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:10 am

Drive by spam: viewtopic.php?p=35142720#p35142720

And a bit of casual "all x-is-y" (emphasis mine)
ShakaZuli wrote:This is why the islamisation of the West is actually a good thing. Whites became degenerate and weak, Muslims and other minorities are just reclaiming their place.
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:15 am

I'm sure that this kind of thing has also been ruled on in the past:
The Naravid Dynasty wrote:Nibba muhammed literally married a 6 year old

The Muhammad comment has started to spread into a general discussion in the thread.
Last edited by The New California Republic on Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wave on, wave on

LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:20 am

Ifreann wrote:
Mardla wrote:It's going to be used as a pretense for it, yeah. The attention will shifted off the adult and on to children for being "so brave" to be themselves even if intolerant bigots haye it.

It really is such a shame what they've done to your poor brain.

I don't agree with Mardla, but this seems to be taking a jab at his mental state. Forgive me if I'm wrong.

Mardla
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Mardla » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:21 am

The Free Joy State wrote:Attempting to link LGBT organisations and/or people with paedophilia in these posts, which seems to veer close to "all x is y" and/or trolling:
Mardla wrote:I don't believe this is what most queers today want. Although I do believe it is backed by queer organanizations and lobbies, but I can distinguish, just as I can between "the Jews" and organizations like the ADL and AJC

Nevv Vegas wrote:
It's a child dancing at a gay bar. Gay bars are NOT some avarage bar. They are enclaves of gayness, a bar that exists because of a sexuality. Drag is disgusting anyway, but seeing a child do it? We are reaching levels of degeneracy that should not be even possible. The Pedophile twitter invasion is also a sign of things to come. Pedophilia is going to be normalized and the children of tomorrow will be taught about the pedo trend of today as some miracoulus struggle that was brave and ahead of its time.

The Journal of Homosexuality HAS explicitly supported pediphilia, I linked to this in the thread.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10 ... ccess=true

That's not flaming, it is a fact. I went out of my way to say they don't represent all homosexuals anymore than the ADL represents all Jews.
American Orthodox: one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church.
Jesus is Allah ن
Burkean conservative
Homophobic
Anti-feminist sexist
♂Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know men and women aren't the same.♀

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:22 am

The Aisha conversation's still continuing, and I'm certain this kind of justification post has been ruled on: viewtopic.php?p=35142712#p35142712

EDIT: And another spammy post: viewtopic.php?p=35142720#p35142720
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Neutraligon
Game Moderator

Founded: Oct 01, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:00 pm

Realistic Union wrote:
The Naravid Dynasty wrote:Because they're sexualizing an goddamn kid.

Those degenerats can't understand this.

And flaming.
If you want to call me by a nickname, call me Gon...or NS Batman.
Mod stuff: One Stop Rules Shop | Reppy's Sig Workshop | Getting Help Request
Just A Little though

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:08 pm

Ad hominems too:
The Naravid Dynasty wrote:This is an homosexual bar, you goddamn meme.

Wave on, wave on

Agarntrop
Powerbroker

Founded: May 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntrop » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:10 pm

Alvecia wrote:
Agarntrop wrote:No, as they're not for any specific sexual orientation.

You don’t have to be gay to go to a gay bar you know. They don’t ask you to suck a dick on entry. Nor does it mean that anything sexual will necessarily happen.

PG-13 violations
Labour Party (UK), Progressive Democrat (US)
Left Without Edge
Former Senator Barry Anderson (R-MO)

Governor Tara Misra (R-KY)

Representative John Atang (D-NY03)

Governor Max Smith (R-AZ)

State Senator Simon Hawkins (D-IA)

Join Land of Hope and Glory - a UK political RP project

Agarntrop
Powerbroker

Founded: May 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntrop » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:17 pm

The South Falls wrote:
Agarntrop wrote:A male kid with little clothing there though...

That's one bar filled with fucked up people.
The Naravid Dynasty wrote:

It's literally in the name.

Homosexual Bar.

Heterosexual bar means guys and girls will be fucking on the floors.

And another one
Labour Party (UK), Progressive Democrat (US)
Left Without Edge
Former Senator Barry Anderson (R-MO)

Governor Tara Misra (R-KY)

Representative John Atang (D-NY03)

Governor Max Smith (R-AZ)

State Senator Simon Hawkins (D-IA)

Join Land of Hope and Glory - a UK political RP project

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:03 pm

Reviewing all of this now
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:16 pm

Edit: Addressed viewtopic.php?p=35145141#p35145141

There was no need for several of you to post replies in this thread. Unless you are reporting something, your posts are just fairly spammy. Especially yours, Prusselanden
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation