NATION

PASSWORD

The Coming Clash {OOC|OPEN}

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:18 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
The Empire of Tau wrote:Let me get this straight. So, the U.S got itself in a civil war due to impart of Giwash’s Metahuman Civil Rights crap and the U.S kidnappings of Metas, among other crap. Giwash is also a city with a great lake that a unknown metahuman that was like “Oi, I’m the one who made this lake (despite overwhelming evidence that he did not) Fuck you.” Then the U.S gov got pissy and build a top secret military base where they likely casually did kidnapping of the Giwash’s population. There’s also magic and supernatural creatures that will likely fuck over mortals in their ass. Essentially, this is the American Civil War 2 Electric Boogaloo : Magical-Wizardry Edition (Metahuman DLC).

You are off course.

The US got in a civil war because tensions snapped for many reason. Metahuman Civil Rights movements were in the 80s and 90s, the US fell into war during the 2020s.

The first metahuman did not make the lake, he just discovered his powers after discovering something under the lake. The government then built a base because of the something under the lake, and at the time Giwash wasn't even the name of the settlement, which barely qualified as a village.

Danceria wrote:What deities are available to train under/pay worship too? I was thinking of making a Dragon-trained mage, or at the very least, the man responsible for making sure people know what's what in Magic.

What deities are do you desire? As for having a character responsible for making sure people know what's what in magic, magic isn't known about by a very large population, and those who do know about magic, pretty much already know what's what

Specific Pantheons, what sort of things that may go bump in the night/cryptids/demons would attack people. I just want to make someone who can teach the non-magical peoples how to defend themselves, and to show that Metahuman and Human can work together against a common enemy.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:24 pm

Danceria wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
You are off course.

The US got in a civil war because tensions snapped for many reason. Metahuman Civil Rights movements were in the 80s and 90s, the US fell into war during the 2020s.

The first metahuman did not make the lake, he just discovered his powers after discovering something under the lake. The government then built a base because of the something under the lake, and at the time Giwash wasn't even the name of the settlement, which barely qualified as a village.

What deities are do you desire? As for having a character responsible for making sure people know what's what in magic, magic isn't known about by a very large population, and those who do know about magic, pretty much already know what's what

Specific Pantheons, what sort of things that may go bump in the night/cryptids/demons would attack people. I just want to make someone who can teach the non-magical peoples how to defend themselves, and to show that Metahuman and Human can work together against a common enemy.

I'm asking what deities do you want. And as for having someone to teach about the supernatural to those not involved in the world, that's a bad idea. There is a reason the supernatural/magical world is secret
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:31 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Danceria wrote:Specific Pantheons, what sort of things that may go bump in the night/cryptids/demons would attack people. I just want to make someone who can teach the non-magical peoples how to defend themselves, and to show that Metahuman and Human can work together against a common enemy.

I'm asking what deities do you want. And as for having someone to teach about the supernatural to those not involved in the world, that's a bad idea. There is a reason the supernatural/magical world is secret

Because if people believe in said things, they become more powerful, and it's better to keep them secret?

Specific Pantheons...I'm not sure. We've got Angels so I would figure we have some sort of Abrahamic thing going down. But since you said deities (plural), Jehovah ain't the only big man upstairs. The first thing that comes to mind is Greco-Roman, due to Western influence. Depending on what coast or how inland we are, other entities could range from Voodoo, Native American, Asian, Nordic, even Celtic! I want to leave the deity stuff to you, or a popular vote.
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:41 pm

Danceria wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

Because if people believe in said things, they become more powerful, and it's better to keep them secret?

Specific Pantheons...I'm not sure. We've got Angels so I would figure we have some sort of Abrahamic thing going down. But since you said deities (plural), Jehovah ain't the only big man upstairs. The first thing that comes to mind is Greco-Roman, due to Western influence. Depending on what coast or how inland we are, other entities could range from Voodoo, Native American, Asian, Nordic, even Celtic! I want to leave the deity stuff to you, or a popular vote.

It's safer for everyone if the supernatural remains secret.

I'm not sure how much more I can reword this.... I'm asking what pantheon/deities are you specifically asking about
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:45 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Danceria wrote:Because if people believe in said things, they become more powerful, and it's better to keep them secret?

I'm not sure how much more I can reword this.... I'm asking what pantheon/deities are you specifically asking about

Oh...OH! It's an All-Legends-Are-True/Fantasy Kitchen Sink scenario! Where there are multiple pantheons/deities coexisting with one another! ...Right?
Obligatory Quotes below

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:00 pm

Danceria wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

Oh...OH! It's an All-Legends-Are-True/Fantasy Kitchen Sink scenario! Where there are multiple pantheons/deities coexisting with one another! ...Right?

All legends are true to a degree. There are multiple pantheons and dirties “coexisting”
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:06 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Danceria wrote:Oh...OH! It's an All-Legends-Are-True/Fantasy Kitchen Sink scenario! Where there are multiple pantheons/deities coexisting with one another! ...Right?

All legends are true to a degree. There are multiple pantheons and dirties “coexisting”

Noted, and incorporating appropriately.
Obligatory Quotes below

Barapam
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:32 pm

What happened in Europe and the rest of the world during this time? Is it exactly the same as now, or did similar events as in North America lead to, I don't know, Russia splitting into a Holy Russian Empire, a Neo-Soviet Union, and a Cossack Republic, while Germany is just as fractured as before 1870, with two Neo-Nazi regimes, one who persecutes metahumans, while the other sees them as Aryans, and there's also a new GDR, a NazBol state, remnants of the Bundesrepublik, and resurrected monarchies, all while Africa is dominated by, let's say Burkina Faso?

The reason I ask is because that if I join, I think I'll be a foreigner. Either an immigrant, a spy, or possibly an ambassador or businessman.
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:39 pm

Barapam wrote:What happened in Europe and the rest of the world during this time? Is it exactly the same as now, or did similar events as in North America lead to, I don't know, Russia splitting into a Holy Russian Empire, a Neo-Soviet Union, and a Cossack Republic, while Germany is just as fractured as before 1870, with two Neo-Nazi regimes, one who persecutes metahumans, while the other sees them as Aryans, and there's also a new GDR, a NazBol state, remnants of the Bundesrepublik, and resurrected monarchies, all while Africa is dominated by, let's say Burkina Faso?

The reason I ask is because that if I join, I think I'll be a foreigner. Either an immigrant, a spy, or possibly an ambassador or businessman.

Exactly the same as IRL right now. Just keeping it simple.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Barapam
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:53 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Barapam wrote:What happened in Europe and the rest of the world during this time? Is it exactly the same as now, or did similar events as in North America lead to, I don't know, Russia splitting into a Holy Russian Empire, a Neo-Soviet Union, and a Cossack Republic, while Germany is just as fractured as before 1870, with two Neo-Nazi regimes, one who persecutes metahumans, while the other sees them as Aryans, and there's also a new GDR, a NazBol state, remnants of the Bundesrepublik, and resurrected monarchies, all while Africa is dominated by, let's say Burkina Faso?

30 years and the UK still struggle to leave the EU in an orderly fashion. :lol2:
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:54 pm

Barapam wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

30 years and the UK still struggle to leave the EU in an orderly fashion. :lol2:

Well, I'll allow for Brexit to have gone through
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Barapam
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:56 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Barapam wrote:30 years and the UK still struggle to leave the EU in an orderly fashion. :lol2:

Well, I'll allow for Brexit to have gone through

Ok. Could've been fun if it hadn't though.

Vulnier
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulnier » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:12 pm

Le tag. Hopefully I'll be able to actually participate now that school is winding down for Christmas.
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year.

- Charles Dickens
Patience is a virtue
-Unknown

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Khasinkonia » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:28 pm

Character App - Magic User/Supernatural being
Name: “My real name is Ma’antraouakh, but right now my official name is Ludovika Sarsenbaev.”
Age: “I’m 27 if anyone asks. My real age is a number large enough that I can’t be bothered to remember.”
Race: “I’m a succubus by manifestation, but I’m a weather demon by trade, so to speak.”
Sex: “Results may vary, though in my true form the answer is C, all of the above.”
Sexual Orientation: “As a succubus, I’m technically supposed to be attracted to anything with a pulse, and some stuff without a pulse too, but at the moment one might say I’m married to my job.”
Associated Faction: CLNN(Crater Lake News Network)
Bio: “Hell is a different place entirely, and if I detailed every moment of my life back there, one of us might die of old age. So I’ll start with my first days on Earth. The original head of CLNN, Henry Jensen, was a mage. He started up CLNN in 1927, a little while before I was summoned. He got it in his head, for whatever reason, that summoning a succubus with a pretty voice to help him with his dream of bringing radio to Giwash was a better idea than trying to find a woman. He got lucky, as he ended up summoning me, and I could do more than talk on the radio. I took my first human form, Theresa Shanwile, shortly after I was summoned in 1928, and worked with that form until a short while before we moved to being a dominantly picture show in 1953. The personality I went for with my time as Theresa was pretty emotionless and generic, a product of the time, on might say. I used my own voice with a higher pitch to it, and overall, I'd say my disguise was pretty unrefined—not that anyone really took notice.

As I realised people would be confused if I didn’t retire after over 2 decades, in 1951, my identity became Luann Gemak. While I was Luann I got a bit more of a personality going, although the reporting style of the era still kept it pretty easy overall. I went for a more inflected and chipper voice like I'd heard other stations doing, and overall I'd say it was an uneventful beta, if ever there was one, other than the summer of '54 when I decided to have some fun and make it rain fish on the 4th of July. That was fun, which tempted me to take some creative liberties with the weather moving forward.

In 1968, I became Edmund Shorstring. This was when I started having fun as the weatherperson. It got to be more fun because this was the era where reporters began to show more emotion, and so I could be a bit more expressive and eccentric without drawing suspicion. I started making weather jokes, for one. The 1974 stop-motion Christmas specials, I found fascinating. In 1975, I explained that we’d be having a wild temperature swing during Christmas season, and used one of the songs from one of the films to portray it. Edmund was a well-liked broadcaster, in any case. I actually published an autobiography under his name talking about my experience with weather, obviously embellishing some details. He “died” in 1994 at age 72, officially from a stroke. His ashes, which are indeed the ashes of the skin I used to portray him, are still in a vase in the lobby with a plaque beneath it talking about his service.

It was at this point that I decided it might be convenient to reveal myself to the fellow who was head of the channel at the time—I believe we’d just started the era of Marcel Strata, who’d picked up after ol’ Henry’s successor got bored of it all. He was, probably rightfully so, terrified, and I started doing it and explaining it as a part of the “initiation” of every new head of the channel. I’ve had weight to throw around, and my wage has been better ever since then. It’s a fun tradition—seeing the different reactions. Speaking of Henry, I’ve owned the deed to the historic Jensen House ever since he left it to me when he passed away in 1977 at age 92. Haven’t lived there since ‘97 if I recall.

Going back to the timeline of my life on Earth now, in 1994 I picked up under my new identity, Judy Aasten. That era wasn’t all that eventful, and she made it to 2014 without much to talk about, quite frankly. But there’s far more to be said for my next identity, Kaloliina Taumata. I got to watch the country burn through that lens. In this era of volatility, I was pretty sure the news might have to close down shop, but we kept going. I had to record from home during a number of air raids, but the weather always got through. I had some fun when it was possible to go to the studio, too, as this was the era of off-the-walls news. I was one of the two presenters to stay and not try to flee, alongside a meta by the name of Martin Gammer. Sometimes I’d plug up a few minutes for the hardy little staff to put the next show together by spitting on copyright, like that Christmas Eve I sang “Christmas at Ground Zero” right after the news segment on the air raid. We had to get creative to keep going all day, although we did have to go old-school and sign off on evenings because we only had two presenters, one field reporter, and a few writers.

I kept going as Kaloliina until 2046—a run which broke my last record by six years. She got a plaque and honours too—she even was seen off at Anzakargetsu with a personal handshake from the mayor for her service. I don’t think I’ll hold her funeral for another few decades; I’m currently looking at the ‘80s, maybe ‘79 for her death date. Anyway, after her, I picked up my current identity, Ludovika Sarsenbaev. It’s been tough riding the coat-tails of my last identity, but it’s going well enough. I’ve currently got my weather show, a last-week tonight with John Oliver sort of deal in the form of The Week in Review, a spot on the rotation for the brunchtime talk show Talking Today in the slot right after the weather, and an occasional appearance on the daily news if someone’s sick, since I never am.”
True Form:
Like this, although her wings transition to be silver in colour rather than black

Human Appearance:

Magic: “So, being a weather demon by trade, as far as the forecast is concerned, whatever I say goes. Every day, I forecast for Giwash, and the areas around it, and my forecast is never wrong, because I make sure it isn’t. I usually keep the weather normal so people won’t get the idea that the weather station controls the weather, but sometimes I shake it up. Remember the summer of ‘54 where it rained fish? That was me. It’s plain and simple: Whatever I want the weather to be, the weather will be. It’s more localised than deities, for example, so if I wanted a typhoon to hit the entire city, for example, I’d have to specify that a typhoon would form out in the Pacific, and then come for Giwash, and would hit the city, and the areas around it, and where it would go through to get us. That sort of thing. Snap my fingers, and so it is. I could do other things to make it so too, like clapping, or clicking my tongue, or some catchphrase, but the finger snap is simple and easy, and has served me for over a century.

As a demon on Earth, I innately possess the power of shapeshifting as well. Or really, it’s more of a disguise sort of thing. I don’t so much change my outer body as I do generate a “human suit” of sorts. I get the exact appearance I want, but to return to my old form, I essentially peel out of it like a snake would with its skin. I can pull it back up, but there’s a little slit along the hair’s part from then on. It closes well enough, but it’s still clearly a tiny break in the skin. If I get cut in the human layer of skin, I don’t bleed either, and if my demon layers get cut into, black demon blood leaks out. That’s how it works. It’s just a layer of skin over my first layer that’s human skin. Internally, I’m all demon just like I was made.”
Supernatural Abilities: “On the topic of cutting and internal stuff, let’s talk demon biology. My blood is pitch black, and I don’t need food, water, air, or any of that mortal junk. I’m functionally immortal, though holy stuff and iron weapons can renegotiate on that. Having pretended to be human for over a century, and dealing with weather, good ol’ Sodium chloride just gives me indigestion when used excessively, although those hippy crystal salts are another story. Those I have an actual allergic reaction to; luckily, demon histamine is just like human histamine. All that said, as I was made a succubus, even after over a century of actively trying to build up a resistance, I am still psychologically hardwired to kneel before flirting, and that’s not always in a metaphorical sense. It causes a lot more trouble than one would initially think, as I could swear the entertainment industry is one of those worlds that has more perverts than Hell itself. I have wings, so when I’m out of the literal flesh suit I can soar. I have the traditional demon ability of fire breath as well, although I’m more specific than a generic demon, so I’m not really any scarier than a spray-can and a lighter in that regard. Further, although I wouldn’t call this an ability so much as a quirk, but my voice sounds as if it’s gone through a tube radio, even when I’m in human form. On the topic of voices, at last, I can change my vocal chords to suit pretty much any voice I wanna do. It isn't a standard demon ability, but I've adapted it as my voice is already unorthodox.”
Skills: “I’ve been on Earth since 1928, so I’ve had a lot of time to pick up on hobbies. As I’ve been laarping a weatherperson since 1928, I’ve got a wide range of knowledge on the topic just to be able to explain the phenomena I come up with. Being that I’ve had to deal with radio and television both for decades, I’m familiar with a lot of the processes, especially for older equipment. As far as actual hobbies go, I’ve committed myself to picking up a new skill as often as possible to avoid boring myself into outing myself as a demon, so as of today, I can speak English, French, Castilian Spanish, Moroccan Arabic, Finnish, Hungarian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, German, Russian, Italian, Georgian, Hindi, Hawaiian, Maori, and Tagalog, and my handwriting in the lot of them is the most beautiful you’ve ever seen. Believe me, at this point language acquisition is a piece of apple pie, as I’ve been working on my Kazakh for the last few years. I’m no perfect speaker, but I’m getting there. I can sew, knit, and have a book published on the art of forecasting called “My Weather and Me” under my 1970s and ‘80s identity, Edmund Shorstring. I’ve had over a century of experience playing cards, and I’ve gotten damn good at chess too. In recent decades, I’ve moved towards video games as my primary entertainment, as learning gets old, so I can hold my own in most of them. It all sounds like a lot of stuff until you remember that I’ve had 123 years and counting to learn all this—more than any mortal lifetime.”
Equipment: “I don’t own anything special, unless you count the fleshsuits I generate for each new form.”

RP Sample: You know me, right dawlin’?
Did you read the Rules? But of course!

Optional Stuff:
Personality: “I’ve had a lot of personalities in my time, but my current media personality as Ludovika is going for a sort of mixture between Ellen and John Oliver, with a lot of spirit and enthusiasm, but at the same time keeping it light. Right now, I’ve got her as a sassy and spirited Kazakh woman with a fun Mid-Atlantic accent that I haven’t used for almost a century.”
Likes: “I have to say, food is a fun human novelty, and I’ve become fond of travelling whenever possible.”
Dislikes: “I don’t like it when people flirt with me, because it triggers those old succubus pathways. The other thing I hate, and I mean hate is those conspiracy theorist channels. Alex Jones and Ben Shapiro were memeable back in the day, but this era’s selection just isn’t as eccentric—they’re just nasty. And that’s coming from me—a literal demon.”

Alignment: True Neutral
Theme Song: Peeping Tom and Delight
Last edited by Khasinkonia on Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:41 pm

Khas, holy water will still be deadly, and salt (in crystal form, not dissolved) should still have some sort of effect on her
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:45 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Khas, holy water will still be deadly, and salt (in crystal form, not dissolved) should still have some sort of effect on her

Got it, will edit to broaden to holy stuff and rework salt.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:49 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Khas, holy water will still be deadly, and salt (in crystal form, not dissolved) should still have some sort of effect on her

Got it, will edit to broaden to holy stuff and rework salt.

Salt doesn't have to be deadly though. Anyways, accepted assuming you make those changes
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:12 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Khasinkonia wrote:Got it, will edit to broaden to holy stuff and rework salt.

Salt doesn't have to be deadly though. Anyways, accepted assuming you make those changes

Fixed it all; sorry that took longer than expected. I went with culinary salt being a mild allergy, while stuff like salt crystals that hippies use cause bigger allergic reactions.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:14 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

Fixed it all; sorry that took longer than expected. I went with culinary salt being a mild allergy, while stuff like salt crystals that hippies use cause bigger allergic reactions.

Good. Accepted
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:22 pm

This’ll be fun; can’t wait to have some folks on the news.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014

Postby The GAmeTopians » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:49 pm

Faal, does the Witch Hunt hunt all magic users and supernaturals, or only those who threaten humanity? (in other words, are they "some magic users are bad" or "all magic users are bad")
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:53 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:Faal, does the Witch Hunt hunt all magic users and supernaturals, or only those who threaten humanity? (in other words, are they "some magic users are bad" or "all magic users are bad")

Depends on the member. The Witch Hunt is very loosely organized, so there are different groups among the organization, with some saying all magic users and supernatural are bad, to some groups saying that only some supernatural beings and some magic users are bad. Some members are magic users as well, but the majority are not.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Trivolia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:07 pm

I am terribly sorry i've been unapt in telegraming you any information, seeing as I wanted to be a magic user. Ironically, I got very sick a few hours into that day, and have not really felt well enough to do any in dept research into the concept I wanted to use. It might also be a while before I get another chance to do it as well, so if in a week the magic users' positions are filled, I'll come up with a different character uwu
"To be protective is not to be corupt; to be rational is not to be cruel and oppressive"
~Honorable dictator of Trivolia

Doughertania
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 17, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Doughertania » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:45 am

I've got some obligations to other RPs to finish first, but after that I'll start reading and deciding who/what I'll play. I'll either play a normie or someone with a really lame/impractical power. Whichever seems funnier.
NationStates's resident bread turtle and fourth-wall demolition expert.

I started a character picture collection for RPs, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. If you want to use a pic, go for it. If you want to add one, TG it to me.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:01 am

Doughertania wrote:I've got some obligations to other RPs to finish first, but after that I'll start reading and deciding who/what I'll play. I'll either play a normie or someone with a really lame/impractical power. Whichever seems funnier.

Impractical power I'd say, because then you'll surprise everyone when you find a practical use for said power
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse