NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] Repeal "Commend Xoriet"

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nagatar Karumuttu Chettiar
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nagatar Karumuttu Chettiar » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:16 pm

Libertanny wrote:As I generally oppose any kind of witch hunts, and I consider this repeal part of recently popular witch hunt on NPO, I am thoroughly against such a repeal. Especially having in mind history of Xoriet in the East Pacific or her contribution even after she moved to the Pacific.

Nagatar Karumuttu Chettiar wrote:If it means anything, I support it.

Xoriet may have some good things on record, but continued voiced support of the NPO through dispatches does not fit the current political climate, nor any ethical one.

I am for Xoriet as a person, but as a defender, and APC Member, I support this resolution.

It's just ridiculously funny to me how high official of Sonindia region (or something), that was calling to remove democratic government of the East Pacific through coup, is now talking about ethical climate. Double-standards, ehhh?

Libertanny, first of all, I was misled by a someone who I used to look up to in this game that WAS NOT mind you, a part of Sonindia, but a part of one of the regions that would eventually become Sonindia, and never did join Sonindia.

Secondly, I would like to openly say to you that I never did follow through on anything instructed to me in regards to a coup, in fact I just settled into TEP roleplay for a couple months before leaving. Countless times I have tried to make peace with you, I have written you countless telegrams wishing you well, and trying to finally come to friendship with you. I was hoping wishing you well into retirement would end our relationship on a positive note, but you continue to constantly berate and insult me whenever possible. Lib, I would honestly like to talk to you on discord, and settle this grudge with each other once and for all. I don't want to stay enemies with you forever, and in fact, I stopped wanting to the minute you made us enemies. So please, just learn that times change, and to forgive and forget.

Lib, as an adolescent I am still growing up and learning things, so to decide that I am a bad person just because I am making mistakes upon my journey to adulthood is presumptuous, and this constant persecution and berating me you constantly partake in is very much not empathetical, and honestly extremely unkind and even evil considering you are most likely significantly older than me. Try to understand that though I am younger than you, I also am a person too. So can you please stop this witch hunt of anything and everything I have ever said and using it against me? I don't want to deal with this anymore... I am an actual person and have limits like anyone does. Not just some intangible figure behind your computer screen.

I didn't ask for anything more than just to happily exist on NationStates, why do you insist on doing this to me?
Last edited by Nagatar Karumuttu Chettiar on Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Author of GA #455
Favourite Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9iYAsoX5t8
Aspiring Issue Author (6-times-failed)
Ban Abortion!

"A person's a person, no matter how small."

Choose love over death!

Libertanny
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 01, 2018
Corporate Bordello

Postby Libertanny » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:15 am

Nagatar Karumuttu Chettiar wrote:
Libertanny wrote:As I generally oppose any kind of witch hunts, and I consider this repeal part of recently popular witch hunt on NPO, I am thoroughly against such a repeal. Especially having in mind history of Xoriet in the East Pacific or her contribution even after she moved to the Pacific.

It's just ridiculously funny to me how high official of Sonindia region (or something), that was calling to remove democratic government of the East Pacific through coup, is now talking about ethical climate. Double-standards, ehhh?

Libertanny, first of all, I was misled by a someone who I used to look up to in this game that WAS NOT mind you, a part of Sonindia, but a part of one of the regions that would eventually become Sonindia, and never did join Sonindia.

Secondly, I would like to openly say to you that I never did follow through on anything instructed to me in regards to a coup, in fact I just settled into TEP roleplay for a couple months before leaving. Countless times I have tried to make peace with you, I have written you countless telegrams wishing you well, and trying to finally come to friendship with you. I was hoping wishing you well into retirement would end our relationship on a positive note, but you continue to constantly berate and insult me whenever possible. Lib, I would honestly like to talk to you on discord, and settle this grudge with each other once and for all. I don't want to stay enemies with you forever, and in fact, I stopped wanting to the minute you made us enemies. So please, just learn that times change, and to forgive and forget.

Lib, as an adolescent I am still growing up and learning things, so to decide that I am a bad person just because I am making mistakes upon my journey to adulthood is presumptuous, and this constant persecution and berating me you constantly partake in is very much not empathetical, and honestly extremely unkind and even evil considering you are most likely significantly older than me. Try to understand that though I am younger than you, I also am a person too. So can you please stop this witch hunt of anything and everything I have ever said and using it against me? I don't want to deal with this anymore... I am an actual person and have limits like anyone does. Not just some intangible figure behind your computer screen.

I didn't ask for anything more than just to happily exist on NationStates, why do you insist on doing this to me?

It is a total off-topic now and you are mixing OOC with IC. Besides, it's not RMB, emotional manipulation doesn't work here, sorry.
Last edited by Libertanny on Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Confederacy of Independent Systems was morally better, than the Galactic Republic.

Nagatar Karumuttu Chettiar
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nagatar Karumuttu Chettiar » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:07 am

Libertanny wrote:
Nagatar Karumuttu Chettiar wrote:Libertanny, first of all, I was misled by a someone who I used to look up to in this game that WAS NOT mind you, a part of Sonindia, but a part of one of the regions that would eventually become Sonindia, and never did join Sonindia.

It is a total off-topic now and you are mixing OOC with IC. Besides, it's not RMB, emotional manipulation doesn't work here, sorry.

Why do you refuse to make peace with me? Why must you continue this? If you just left this paranoia that I am trying to manipulate you, or hurt you somehow then this would all be over. Because you may not realize it, but your persistent attacks on me I actually take as hurtful, regardless of whether you believe them to be or not. We are all different people, and you have to understand different people react differently to certain things.

But I agree, this is off topic, so please take this to my discord: Rajatar #7579.
Author of GA #455
Favourite Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9iYAsoX5t8
Aspiring Issue Author (6-times-failed)
Ban Abortion!

"A person's a person, no matter how small."

Choose love over death!

Borovan entered the region as he
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Borovan entered the region as he » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:24 am

Can you guys take this to telegram or discord

The Amber Empire
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Amber Empire » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:09 am

Borovan entered the region as he wrote:Can you guys take this to telegram or discord

Both of them want to come off looking good, so if either of them writes something like "Of course, I have been telling him to take it to discord/telegram" then it is fake, and shouldn't be given any positive vibes.

Previous

Return to Security Council