NATION

PASSWORD

NSPolandball 3: Return Of The Countryballs (4 YEARS!)

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

What should be the next thread's title be?

The Countryball Strikes Back!
384
23%
Now with more Poland!
227
14%
AKA The Eternal Polandball Thread
134
8%
The Most Balls You'll Ever See on NationStates
874
53%
Other
38
2%
 
Total votes : 1657

User avatar
Sefy the Great
Diplomat
 
Posts: 776
Founded: May 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sefy the Great » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:15 pm

New Excalibus wrote:Welp, we've hit 10200 posts.

and what do we get for it?
Image
A 12.7 civilization, according to this index.

Motto is "All shall be well, and all matter of things shall be well." but it didn't fit.
reworking history, please wait...

User avatar
New Excalibus
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1003
Founded: May 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Excalibus » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:26 pm

Sefy the Great wrote:
New Excalibus wrote:Welp, we've hit 10200 posts.

and what do we get for it?
Image

i crie
the 10000th post was a friggin request, can we at least make up for it with at least a somewhat meaning full post
liek if u crie everytime :(
✦ excal ✦
complicated signatures are for the weak.

User avatar
Sefy the Great
Diplomat
 
Posts: 776
Founded: May 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sefy the Great » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:27 pm

New Excalibus wrote:
Sefy the Great wrote:and what do we get for it?
Image

i crie
the 10000th post was a friggin request, can we at least make up for it with at least a somewhat meaning full post
liek if u crie everytime :(

>no like button on the forums
A 12.7 civilization, according to this index.

Motto is "All shall be well, and all matter of things shall be well." but it didn't fit.
reworking history, please wait...

User avatar
Alamka
Envoy
 
Posts: 230
Founded: Oct 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Alamka » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:18 pm

New Excalibus, I must say I adore your new flag.
See factbooks. I don't use NSStats. I am Red Mycranianist (Socialist - Authoritarian - Chauvinist) I have an entire universe of the countries I made, and others are involved. I was one of the founders of the DAPolandball community.
L~A~X according to: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=452237
10/10 according to: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=428715

LEADER: Admiral-X Mycran I
BREAKING NEWS: FULL STATE LOCKDOWN INITIATED. DO NOT LET THEM WIN! MYCRAN AND VAKZOT-9 TO THE A.U.B. IMMEDIATELY! EXECUTE ALL I.D.O TERRORISTS!

User avatar
Sefy the Great
Diplomat
 
Posts: 776
Founded: May 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sefy the Great » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:01 am

Image
Day 1, In which the storm where flag-stars glow arrives.
A 12.7 civilization, according to this index.

Motto is "All shall be well, and all matter of things shall be well." but it didn't fit.
reworking history, please wait...

User avatar
Alamka
Envoy
 
Posts: 230
Founded: Oct 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Alamka » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:14 am

Sefy the Great wrote:(Image)
Day 1, In which the storm where flag-stars glow arrives.





watch out sum crows finna steal them shines
See factbooks. I don't use NSStats. I am Red Mycranianist (Socialist - Authoritarian - Chauvinist) I have an entire universe of the countries I made, and others are involved. I was one of the founders of the DAPolandball community.
L~A~X according to: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=452237
10/10 according to: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=428715

LEADER: Admiral-X Mycran I
BREAKING NEWS: FULL STATE LOCKDOWN INITIATED. DO NOT LET THEM WIN! MYCRAN AND VAKZOT-9 TO THE A.U.B. IMMEDIATELY! EXECUTE ALL I.D.O TERRORISTS!

User avatar
New Excalibus
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1003
Founded: May 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Excalibus » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:36 am

Alamka wrote:New Excalibus, I must say I adore your new flag.

Thanks! i wonder why
✦ excal ✦
complicated signatures are for the weak.

User avatar
Alamka
Envoy
 
Posts: 230
Founded: Oct 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Alamka » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:17 am

New Excalibus wrote:
Alamka wrote:New Excalibus, I must say I adore your new flag.

Thanks! i wonder why




somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me
See factbooks. I don't use NSStats. I am Red Mycranianist (Socialist - Authoritarian - Chauvinist) I have an entire universe of the countries I made, and others are involved. I was one of the founders of the DAPolandball community.
L~A~X according to: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=452237
10/10 according to: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=428715

LEADER: Admiral-X Mycran I
BREAKING NEWS: FULL STATE LOCKDOWN INITIATED. DO NOT LET THEM WIN! MYCRAN AND VAKZOT-9 TO THE A.U.B. IMMEDIATELY! EXECUTE ALL I.D.O TERRORISTS!

User avatar
New Excalibus
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1003
Founded: May 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Excalibus » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:28 am

Alamka wrote:
New Excalibus wrote:Thanks! i wonder why




somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me

i ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
✦ excal ✦
complicated signatures are for the weak.

User avatar
Alamka
Envoy
 
Posts: 230
Founded: Oct 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Alamka » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:32 am

New Excalibus wrote:
Alamka wrote:


somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me

i ain't the sharpest tool in the shed


she was looking kinda dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of of an "L" on her forehead
See factbooks. I don't use NSStats. I am Red Mycranianist (Socialist - Authoritarian - Chauvinist) I have an entire universe of the countries I made, and others are involved. I was one of the founders of the DAPolandball community.
L~A~X according to: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=452237
10/10 according to: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=428715

LEADER: Admiral-X Mycran I
BREAKING NEWS: FULL STATE LOCKDOWN INITIATED. DO NOT LET THEM WIN! MYCRAN AND VAKZOT-9 TO THE A.U.B. IMMEDIATELY! EXECUTE ALL I.D.O TERRORISTS!

User avatar
Ausinia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 842
Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:45 pm

Alamka wrote:
New Excalibus wrote:i ain't the sharpest tool in the shed


she was looking kinda dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of of an "L" on her forehead

well, the locks start coming and they don’t stop coming
[url]Discord, cus why not [To be fixed][/url]
-Astoria wrote:‘WE'RE NOT COMMUNISTS, DAMMIT!’

Then explain the hammer-and-sickle on your flag. Otherwise, X.
This nation does not completely agree with my views.
Cooperation, Command, Control
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
The Ausinian National:Due to recent baby booms in Ausinia, a general board has being formed, the leaders in new ways of fair population control. Suggested methods already include standardised testing in schools, for the most fit and intelligent to stand out.

User avatar
New Excalibus
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1003
Founded: May 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Excalibus » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:50 pm

Ausinia wrote:
Alamka wrote:
she was looking kinda dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of of an "L" on her forehead

well, the locks start coming and they don’t stop coming

broke the rules and i hit the ground running
✦ excal ✦
complicated signatures are for the weak.

User avatar
Alamka
Envoy
 
Posts: 230
Founded: Oct 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Alamka » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:01 pm

New Excalibus wrote:
Ausinia wrote:well, the locks start coming and they don’t stop coming

broke the rules and i hit the ground running


didn't make sense not to live for fun, your brain gets smarter but your head gets dumb
See factbooks. I don't use NSStats. I am Red Mycranianist (Socialist - Authoritarian - Chauvinist) I have an entire universe of the countries I made, and others are involved. I was one of the founders of the DAPolandball community.
L~A~X according to: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=452237
10/10 according to: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=428715

LEADER: Admiral-X Mycran I
BREAKING NEWS: FULL STATE LOCKDOWN INITIATED. DO NOT LET THEM WIN! MYCRAN AND VAKZOT-9 TO THE A.U.B. IMMEDIATELY! EXECUTE ALL I.D.O TERRORISTS!

User avatar
Alamka
Envoy
 
Posts: 230
Founded: Oct 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Alamka » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:04 pm

if i get warned or banned for this the mods have no sense of humor (joke i've already lost both eyes no need to send me to Chernobyl just to tear a 3rd eye out k thx i have a wife and kids)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx1vZJSDNHc
Last edited by Alamka on Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
See factbooks. I don't use NSStats. I am Red Mycranianist (Socialist - Authoritarian - Chauvinist) I have an entire universe of the countries I made, and others are involved. I was one of the founders of the DAPolandball community.
L~A~X according to: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=452237
10/10 according to: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=428715

LEADER: Admiral-X Mycran I
BREAKING NEWS: FULL STATE LOCKDOWN INITIATED. DO NOT LET THEM WIN! MYCRAN AND VAKZOT-9 TO THE A.U.B. IMMEDIATELY! EXECUTE ALL I.D.O TERRORISTS!

User avatar
Alamka
Envoy
 
Posts: 230
Founded: Oct 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Alamka » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:06 pm

if we have the last 100 pages, i want it to be us joking around and having fun




let's do this guys
See factbooks. I don't use NSStats. I am Red Mycranianist (Socialist - Authoritarian - Chauvinist) I have an entire universe of the countries I made, and others are involved. I was one of the founders of the DAPolandball community.
L~A~X according to: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=452237
10/10 according to: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=428715

LEADER: Admiral-X Mycran I
BREAKING NEWS: FULL STATE LOCKDOWN INITIATED. DO NOT LET THEM WIN! MYCRAN AND VAKZOT-9 TO THE A.U.B. IMMEDIATELY! EXECUTE ALL I.D.O TERRORISTS!

User avatar
Sefy the Great
Diplomat
 
Posts: 776
Founded: May 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sefy the Great » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:18 pm

Alamka wrote:if we have the last 100 pages, i want it to be us joking around and having fun




let's do this guys

No.
we mustn't let this art thread devolve into a discussion thread, for then it shall be locked.
we must uphold the one-art-a-page policy, to make sure this thread even reaches 500 pages, and thus begins anew in thread four.
be it requests, or spare time doodles, there must be art.
A 12.7 civilization, according to this index.

Motto is "All shall be well, and all matter of things shall be well." but it didn't fit.
reworking history, please wait...

User avatar
Viitonia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Nov 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Viitonia » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:23 pm

Hello. I came from a land afar (Forum 7) to say your artwork is very nice :) Good day to each of you!
||Historical Factbooks currently unavailable||

Leader: King Salem

||Breaking News: Nuclear power plant explosion earlier today on Momokan Islands. 130 fatalities, 60 injured. All Eastern cities are advised to evacuate immediately.||

User avatar
Sefy the Great
Diplomat
 
Posts: 776
Founded: May 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sefy the Great » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:26 pm

Viitonia wrote:Hello. I came from a land afar (Forum 7) to say your artwork is very nice :) Good day to each of you!

why thank you very much! i hope you have the most pleasant day as well.
A 12.7 civilization, according to this index.

Motto is "All shall be well, and all matter of things shall be well." but it didn't fit.
reworking history, please wait...

User avatar
New Excalibus
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1003
Founded: May 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Excalibus » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:29 pm

Image
In all seriousness though, we need to get this thread back on the road.
✦ excal ✦
complicated signatures are for the weak.

User avatar
Aaaaaa
Diplomat
 
Posts: 744
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aaaaaa » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:03 pm

Viitonia wrote:Hello. I came from a land afar (Forum 7) to say your artwork is very nice :) Good day to each of you!

Image

Thanks for stopping by!
=== AAAAAA ===
"Let thy freedom be a beacon of independence, a conduit of good deeds, and a giving of praise to the Lord."
Progressively ruining NationStates since December 2012™ (Add 4000+ posts)
Rhaza wrote:gameplayers (whether they admit it or not) treat non-gameplayers/natives like playthings. It's beyond the pale to shit-talk other gameplayers for screwing up or getting themselves in trouble, but not beyond the pale to many of these people to destroy a community? It comes down to either a lack of self-awareness or just a lack of empathy in realizing the players whose regions you're destroying are also people, but those people only care about kindness/restraint on NS when they're getting mocked by Tim in #ic_military.

User avatar
Viitonia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Nov 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Viitonia » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:19 pm

Thank you for drawing me! :)
||Historical Factbooks currently unavailable||

Leader: King Salem

||Breaking News: Nuclear power plant explosion earlier today on Momokan Islands. 130 fatalities, 60 injured. All Eastern cities are advised to evacuate immediately.||

User avatar
Ausinia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 842
Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:40 am

I have a question

I have always seen Austria as a dicter and Switzerland as a nurse, is this nessecary (that it has to be them)?
[url]Discord, cus why not [To be fixed][/url]
-Astoria wrote:‘WE'RE NOT COMMUNISTS, DAMMIT!’

Then explain the hammer-and-sickle on your flag. Otherwise, X.
This nation does not completely agree with my views.
Cooperation, Command, Control
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
The Ausinian National:Due to recent baby booms in Ausinia, a general board has being formed, the leaders in new ways of fair population control. Suggested methods already include standardised testing in schools, for the most fit and intelligent to stand out.

User avatar
Sefy the Great
Diplomat
 
Posts: 776
Founded: May 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sefy the Great » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:49 am

Ausinia wrote:I have a question

I have always seen Austria as a dicter and Switzerland as a nurse, is this nessecary (that it has to be them)?

first of all, *dictator.
second of all, no. in some comics I have seen Switzerland as having no medical professions whatsoever (but they are quite good at stealing borrowing people's money).
IMO, countries ruled by dictators should be dictators, countries with good healthcare should be medical professionals.

that Austrian dictator you saw may have just been a rendition of hitler.
A 12.7 civilization, according to this index.

Motto is "All shall be well, and all matter of things shall be well." but it didn't fit.
reworking history, please wait...

User avatar
Ausinia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 842
Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:00 am

Sefy the Great wrote:
Ausinia wrote:I have a question

I have always seen Austria as a dicter and Switzerland as a nurse, is this nessecary (that it has to be them)?

first of all, *dictator.
second of all, no. in some comics I have seen Switzerland as having no medical professions whatsoever (but they are quite good at stealing borrowing people's money).
IMO, countries ruled by dictators should be dictators, countries with good healthcare should be medical professionals.

that Austrian dictator you saw may have just been a rendition of hitler.


Whoops meant Doctor...
[url]Discord, cus why not [To be fixed][/url]
-Astoria wrote:‘WE'RE NOT COMMUNISTS, DAMMIT!’

Then explain the hammer-and-sickle on your flag. Otherwise, X.
This nation does not completely agree with my views.
Cooperation, Command, Control
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
The Ausinian National:Due to recent baby booms in Ausinia, a general board has being formed, the leaders in new ways of fair population control. Suggested methods already include standardised testing in schools, for the most fit and intelligent to stand out.

User avatar
Alamka
Envoy
 
Posts: 230
Founded: Oct 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Alamka » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:11 am

New Excalibus wrote:(Image)
In all seriousness though, we need to get this thread back on the road.




accurate
See factbooks. I don't use NSStats. I am Red Mycranianist (Socialist - Authoritarian - Chauvinist) I have an entire universe of the countries I made, and others are involved. I was one of the founders of the DAPolandball community.
L~A~X according to: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=452237
10/10 according to: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=428715

LEADER: Admiral-X Mycran I
BREAKING NEWS: FULL STATE LOCKDOWN INITIATED. DO NOT LET THEM WIN! MYCRAN AND VAKZOT-9 TO THE A.U.B. IMMEDIATELY! EXECUTE ALL I.D.O TERRORISTS!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads