NATION

PASSWORD

[IC] DBR: Requiem Terra Saga

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:01 am

Prince Callar, Leader of the Saiyan Race!

Outer Space

Kyuku's answer left Callar surprised. "How do you-"

Give it up.

Perhaps he was wrong in believing that the two Earth Saiyans were oblivious on what was happening around them. Either that or someone has been stalking him and his communications with the PTO leadership without his knowledge. Technically, that's insubordination and should be punished accordingly - but seeing as Callar himself has betrayed his former masters and was now on the run, it would be highly hypocritical of him, wouldn't it?

So, give it up.

"You're assuming that Ovan wouldn't spank you into the nearest mountain as soon as he's done with me, especially if he sees you and Shichi standing by my side." the Saiyan prince replied. "Either way, I'm not planning to fight the Earthlings, so if we come to blows, then it would only be their fault."

Should probably address the whole 'Earth's impending destruction' issue, too.

Callar let out a sigh.

"If anything, you and that whole miserable planet owe me, not the other way around. Because I lied to my high command about Earth's destruction, I bought time for the Earthlings to train, improve, and potentially make this campaign less of a curbstomp as it could have been. And, if you're pessimistic, at least we can potentially save a dozen Earthlings instead of zero. Not that it's much of an objective of mine."

Callar's eyes shifted towards the display above the console yet again, then to the window above, showing, among other things, a flickering bright speck in the pitch darkness in front of them. That, presumably, was their next stop.

"That's assuming that the Earthlings got any stronger since last time. I'm sure they had been expecting me to return, though."
Last edited by Finland SSR on Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gurori » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:27 am

Akiko(?)/Shichi: Hyperspace

Her earthling name was but a distant memory, so distant that she could barely remember it, having been quite a while since it was dropped in favour of her "real" name. By now, her sense of remorse had been destroyed, destroyed after countless days of wiping out entire civilizations. Before she would've broken down into tears just to beg forgiveness. Now? It was just "sorry" and then boom, last member of a species killed.

That aside, she wasn't as oblivious as the other two thought. She knew that the military which she "worked" for had put a bounty on their heads.

Lady Eis: Warship A113

A bounty which Eis was seeking to collect. It made sense, given the fact that it was her father who wanted those Saiyans dead. Besides, the thought of Appala getting a promotion was harrowing. Fortunately, unlike a majority of her weird race, Eis had trained for around five months. While at first this may sound miniscule, it was her mutant biology which sweetened the fruits of her efforts. Imagine what could've happened if she spent an entire year training?

???: Ship E649

On board a vessel much smaller than the warships employed by higher-ranking officers, a feminine figure was sat in the cockpit, staring out into the void. While most would see this as a beautiful scene, she did not. There had been no good jobs for a while now, which left this ship's crew of five with just about nothing to do, with half opting to "stay in stasis until something interesting happens".

Well it was their lucky day, as the entire PTO was on the hunt for three traitors. It was the broadcasting of the Emperor's message which got things going, with the ship's captain standing up... With what appeared to be a tail hanging behind them.
Constantly manifesting in and out of existence.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my views, NS Stats are non-canon.

Turkducken
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Turkducken » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:53 am

Hall of Meditation, Kami's Lookout

Adante sat under a waterfall. The pouring water falling harshly around his exposed form. It dulled his physical senses and forced his mind to become hyper aware. He had entered a meditative state some hours ago, and was attempting to reach out and feel the presence of the Kaioshin. What he found instead was a powerful entity, one that had its' eyes set on the Earth, it felt so familiar to Adante. He just knew he had sensed this presence before, but he couldn't place from where exactly. These thoughts were interrupted by three massive powers arriving into the atmosphere of Earth, all were familiar, but only one worried him. "Callar, the Saiyan Prince." He silently thought. His trance interrupted, he burst forth from the chamber he was in, moving with lightning speed towards his Father's chamber. Where he found Hayate in the process of informing Kami of the returning Saiyans. "Hayate, we must stand our ground. Callar will not breach the Lookout. I will ensure of it." he looked at the mortal with a deathly serious gaze, "I know you sense your Sister. She has been with Callar for almost two years at this point, I can almost assure you she won't be the same person you remember. I'll allow you to talk some sense into her, but if she attacks myself or endangers this planet or the Lookout. I will show no mercy. You have my condolences." Adante exited his Father's room to the outside, and prepared himself to confront the returning invaders.

Ovan's Asskicking Bootcamp of Pain

Colrab was breathing heavily, he had been training solidly for almost two years, he had pushed himself to unimaginable heights ever since he and the other Earth Warriors fought and ended the poorly timed Android Invasion. He had spent a year with Kami, training on the border of the Heavens, that was its' own tortuous journey in its' own right. He had pushed himself and pushed himself, struggling to achieve even a fraction of the power Adante had realized in his own self imposed training, and he had done so. But this training for the last few months with Ovan? This was a new breed of Hell that the Saiyan wasn't prepared for. He had worked to improve his speed in the last few months, and Ovan had made it as brutal as possible. "Pick up the pace you fuckin' monkey!" Ovan shouted, firing a few ki blasts after him as he weaved in-between the trees of the training ground. Splinters of wood flew through the air, accompanied by plumes of dirt and soil as the stray blasts hit the area around him. Colrab knew that Ovan was trying to hit him, but he wasn't trying to take him out completely. If he was hit by one of the blasts it would be intentional, but it wouldn't be enough to take him out of the training, Ovan would make sure of that. He sprinted even harder, trying to outrun the bastard of a Human. He could see the end in front of him, a bandanna tied around the limp of a tree, he picked up the pace even more. His body was screaming at him to stop, his legs burned, his arms numb, but he was almost there. He could see it, he could almost feel the cloth in his hand...when he was suddenly gut punched by something he hadn't seen. Moe, the Hero known as Redline, had been hiding near the finish line, and he had launched himself forward at Colrab; head first. His guard was down, he had thought himself safe from Ovan, and he hadn't been told of Moe's participation in the training exercise. Moe's headbutt knocked the wind completely out of him, catching him directly in the diaphragm. He collapsed on the ground, gasping and choking for his lost air. Moe sheepishly rubbed the back of his head, "Sorry dude, Ovan wanted me to do this." Just then Ovan burst through the treeline, trees exploding around him, "WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO---Oh you're there." Ovan slowly walked towards the incapacitated Colrab, tut-tuting the whole way, "I expected more of you Saiyan! How do you ever think you'll make up for that pitiful performance against Callar if you can't even defend yourself against Moe!" he shouted, "He was in his base form for christsakes!" Colrab had no choice but to accept the tongue lashing, being incapacitated and all. Moe and Ovan eventually left Colrab to collect himself and return to his senses, they had personal training to do themselves. He continued to lay in the dirt, working on catching his breath for many hours.

He had taken his armor off, exposing his chest to the cool winds of the forest, and the dry heat of the fire. Colrab sat on an overturned tree, slow roasting a small rodent. His mouth was watering at the prospect of food, and he had patiently been cooking this meat for a few minutes. He had initially been amazed that Ovan and Moe knew almost nothing about wilderness survival. Apparently when they needed food Ovan would simply rampage through the forest and blast a few animals with ki. Now with Colrab's knowledge of trapping, skinning, and hunting food quality at the camp had improved, needless to say. Finally he deemed the small creature done, and began to eat. He could hear the sounds of Ovan and Moe sparring, dull booming sounds in the distance, and finished the meal while listening to their combat and watching the flames. Suddenly, they stopped, and both burst away in the direction of something. Colrab was confused as to what caused this before he sensed it. Three massive and familiar powers had just broken through the clouds of Earth. "Callar, Ayata, Akiko, they're back." his heart raced with excitement and fear, he was partially overjoyed with the prospects of his Saiyan kin returning, but he knew they brought nothing but pain. He grabbed his armor in one hand, and zoomed away towards their probable landing spot. "The Lookout" he thought, zooming away and arriving at the destination shortly after Ovan and Moe. He stood there, armor in hand, chest still exposed, and waited.
Discord: Turkducken#3718

That's a She/Her from me Boss

Metal...Gear?!

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:41 pm

Kyuku

The woman gave a true and clear laugh at Callar suggesting it was mercy that he had given the earthlings after he gave them another two years. When she caught enough of her breath she said back "Oh man, I'm sure they're really going to see the bright side of that. A whole extra two years of training and what do your give them as an extra little thank you? You bring the devil himself crashing down on their planet, along with most of the PTO. What the hell you did to poke the nest like that I don't even want to know."

Stretching out almost catlike, Kyuku yawned a bit before standing up and walking out of the room giving Callar the middle finger as she did. "I'm gonna go pick our next spot. Hopefully boss man will cool down after blasting the shit out Earth and only send some cronies. I'll be taking us through the Venrin Nexus just to be sure though. Take us off their scanners for a little while. Careful when we touch down, the tall building has a forcefield around it."

2 Hours Later

The ship gently glided down next to the Lookout. Thankfully, Akiko and her energy signatures were enough to keep anyone from shooting them down. Turning off the star chart, a bright green world currently highlighted on it, Kyuku walked back to her room on the ship and put on her boots and the actual armor part of her uniform. She had taken the liberty of removing the shoulder pieces on the armor, leaving it almost like a plated tube top. Curling her tail around her waist, she took a moment to look at herself in the mirror she had stolen from some royal palace along the way. Ayata would have been revolted at the way she appeared. Wearing Saiyan armor and a wild look in her eye that most people got from the amount of killing she had done. But Ayata was only human. She was a proper saiyan warrior. More than Callar... more than Colrab. She would make the man from her dreams proud.

The small ramp off the ship popped open, letting Kyuku descend. Stepping out onto the grass, she reached down and picked some of it. Letting it fly off in the wind, she felt something in her crack a bit. She shook her head. Now was not the time to start letting the human out again. She then caught sight of something that brought a smile to her face. It was her brother's old car, a little dilapidated and worn after being left to the elements for two years, but still recognizable. She pet the hood a few times. Some of the best times in her life before the invasion had happened driving around the world with Hayate.

She jumped in the air when someone behind her suddenly said "Ayata."

Hayate

He watched her carefully, carefully supressing the ki strike in his hand behind his back. After the woman calmed down a bit, she looked at him confused for a moment before she said "Is that... Hayate?"

He smiled and said "Long time no see space girl. How've the stars been treating you?"

Ayata smirked a bit and shook her head. Ayata... the name seemed wrong somehow. The face was the same, and the mannerisms were close enough... but there was something off about her. The way she carried herself... the look in her eyes. Hayate was put off by it. The woman said back with a giggly voice after a moment "Apparently better than Earth had been treating you. I never took you for much of a beard person"

Hayate shrugged and said "Grew it out while I was doing some soul searching. Decided I liked how it looked and kept it. You want to tell me what the other two in the ship are doing?"

The woman looked back at the ship and said "Shichi I have no idea, but Callar is probably getting himself 'properly prepared'. Fucking prince wouldn't want to ruin his glorious return with an untucked uniform." She paused for a moment "Are the others here? We need to discuss something and we have... maybe 2 hours to do it. There's... something really bad coming, but it would be better if everyone was here to hear it."

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:13 am

Near the Lookout

When the Saiyan spaceship landed, Callar was clenching onto the frame of the ship's window in front of him with both of his hands, clouds and blue Earthling skies flashing from the outside and reflecting on his cheeks, the man desperately burrowing through his mind. Was landing on Earth and taking the Earthlings with him really the best he could think of? Kyuku, in the midst of her usual asshole behavior and challenging the Prince's authority, did make a few points - why should he expect the Earthlings to listen to him, for one?

They hate me. They definitely hate me to the core. Last time we met, I was there to slaughter all of them. And I was personally responsible for a few of their deaths.

And now, my only allies are two girls who lived among these Earthlings for most of their life.

They're just going to backstab me, the Earthlings will slice me, dice me and quarter me, and that will be the end of this pathetic, piece of shit life I'm trying to run.

What was even the thought process behind his actions? Why did he ever think of committing insubordination against Emperor Galacius like that, why did he ever think of raising the flag of rebellion and decide to drag Earth of all placed into this venture? The Planet Trade Organization was the only thing keeping the Saiyan species afloat up till now, why would he-

"You know, Callar-boy, it's a bit of a shame that you fell down from grace so suddenly - even if you were an eyesore, the Emperor must have appreciated your potential. Nah, who am I kidding, he's definitely laughing with glee! After all, he didn't destroy Planet Sadala for no reason at all!"

...that one.

Suddenly, Callar noticed that he had been standing here for the last few minutes when Kyuku has already stepped outside and was interacting with the Earthlings. Pulling himself off the window, the Saiyan prince swiftly made his way to the exit of the ship, making his way to the ramp just in time to hear his subordinate's last comments about him wasting time by getting properly prepared, while also chatting with one of the Earthlings from last time. Callar let out a fake cough to draw attention to him, then stepped down the ramp, speaking:

"I would be properly preparing myself, Kyuku, but someone destroyed my royal armor the last time I landed on this rock." Instead, the Saiyan was wearing a simple blue jumpsuit with an armored vest, lacking shoulder pads. After touching down on the surface, Callar clanced towards Hayate, speaking:

"Don't shoot, we're not here to kill anyone."
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:28 am

"Anyways. We'll take the day off. Maybe tomorrow if we're still not ready and-" He cut off speaking when he felt several powers, all of them familiar, but much larger than he remembered. Ayata and Callar. Or rather Ayata and a corpse. "Excuse me, I'll be right back." Why did they land at the lookout? If they were planning on starting with the guardian, Ovan had half a mind to let them do that, and then deal with them.

But that was a stupid idea and he knew it. Maybe the lookout would be destroyed as a result of the ensuing battle. That was something that just couldn't be helped, a bunch of extremely powerful warriors having a knock down drag out. Collateral damage was just part of how things went. He smiled at the thought of it, plus having the opportunity to put the last year and a half's training to good use was always going to be a good time.

He made it to the lookout in record time, making it just in time to hear Callar say "We're not here to kill anyone." That alone was enough to throw Ovan for a loop. The whole reason they came the first time was specifically to kill everyone. So what changed? Saiyans weren't the deceptive dirty tricks type. Of course that didn't stop his mouth. "Of course you're not, can't kill anyone if you're dead. But I'm getting ahead of myself, I'd say sorry, but I don't care. If you're really not here to kill anyone. Why are you here and why aren't we tearing you apart? I'll give you 15 seconds to explain yourself, if I don't like the answer. You know what's going to happen. As for you-" he pointed to Ayata. "-your time allotment is much more generous since I know, or at least knew, you in a more positive light."

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:06 pm

Near the Lookout

And there we go, the star of the show was here and he was already talking. Ovan, the person whom Kyuku told Callar to worry about the most, and one of the most talented Earthlings judging from how well he did in the first battle for Earth. And now he was already acting like he was running the whole show, declaring that he could rip the prince in half if he doesn't like the answer he receives.

How dare...

Calm down, Callar. You've met him before, you know what he is like, now speak his language.

"I'm going to ignore you deluding yourself with the assumption that you can rip me in half instead of the other way around," Callar began his reply to the annoying Earthling and then folded his arms. "Look, Earthling, to be as brief as I possibly can - I'm here to bring you a once in a lifetime opportunity to chip your muscles against the strongest being in the Universe."

Turning his eyes towards Hayate and the rest of the Earth's defenders showing up one after the other, Callar continued:

"Me, Kyuku and Shichi have arrived here to seek refuge from the Planet Trade Organization and its leader, Emperor Galacius - the most powerful being in the Universe and the man responsible for the extinction of the Saiyan race, among millions of others, who is currently gunning for our head. I'm here to, first, recruit volunteers for an insurgency to try to destroy his empire from within, and second, take them as far away from this planet as possible, as, much like Kyuku has just explained, we have two hours before Galacius enters Earth orbit."

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017

Postby Atkemri » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:57 pm

Android #5

#5 had been training with King Kai for around two years until last month, when he was revived. After two years of training in hell and learning the Kai's techniques he was much more powerful, and with the Kaio-Ken which he could multiply his power by 15 times. After his resurrection he had begun training again. He had met Ovan at the lookout after being asked to go by one of Kami's children. Though he didn't know how Ovan felt about him as most of their time together was training #5 liked Ovan. He seemed like the type of person he would get along with.

#5 had followed the rest to the lookout and was met with the sight of the saiyan from before and two other, but instead of trying to fight they were trying to convince them to join him. #5 wasn't about to trust him any time soon especially not in some insurgency; Earth politics bored him enough and he wasn't about to think of how awful they'd be in space. "Okay monkey man let me ask you something. Why the hell should we trust you. I don't know about them, but I'm not about to come on your space ship to get shot into the sun. Now why don't you leave before I make you." #5 charged a Ki blade in his hand and got into his fighting stance.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:10 am

Near the Lookout

The fact that Callar was going to meet opposition and suspicion from the Earthlings should have been expected - what the Saiyan prince did not expect was that the first person to call him out on it was the same person who, as far as Callar recalled, had self-destructed himself and severely wounded him the last time he was on Earth.

So how the hell is this jackass still standing?

Callar didn't even hope for an answer. Just roll with it. Earth works in mysterious ways.

"You have all the right to not trust me, Earthling. Hell, if you really want, you can just stay on this planet while we depart," the Saiyan prince replied to Android #5's verbal attack, remaining unfazed. "But whether or not you stay or you leave with us, Emperor Galacius will land on this planet in two hours. A man so powerful that he can destroy your planet with a finger. I don't know about you, but I would want to be as far away from this planet as possible when that happens."

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:22 am

Kyuku

She watched as everything unfolded in front of her. Callar really and truely was an absolute fucking dumbass. It was also apparently clear by just she sheer aura of power that most of the Earth Fighters had grown much stronger, probably even stronger than Callar. Good. She could use that. Then something truly bizzare happened. The Robot who had blown himself up trying to kill Callar was... alive? Rebuilt? It was a little confusing, but she knew that people being brought back from the dead wasn't exactly impossible, just a little improbable.

Sensing things heating up between Callar and the android, Kyuku stepped between them, holding her palms up both to seperate them but also fire off ki blasts at them if things got any more heated. She then said rather angrily "We get absolutely jack shit done fighting each other you fuckwits. Now listen to me, this Jackass may have hastened the end, but Earth was fucked the moment we made him run off with his tail between his legs. A little ironic that by saving the planet we end up dooming it, but we aren't here for poetry. We have two hours to decide what the hell we're going to do, and I recommend getting everyone that can help us, and getting on the ship. I've charted a course that can take us off their scanners till we're far enough away from here that they'll be looking for us for a little while at least. I've also been doing some reading into their documents, and I don't think we're the only planet with Dragonballs. If we can go find someone else's we can just wish back Earth after we've dismantled the galactic empire.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:01 am

The amount of head trauma he'd sustained over the past year and a half must had impacted his decision making abilities, because once he heard Callar and Ayata out, it actually seemed believable. Sure, it was pretty much just Ayata who convinced him, but it didn't seem like Callar was lying. The Saiyans didn't seem to be underhanded liars, quite the opposite. They tried to kill you and you earn their respect by not dying. That, and Callar still felt pretty confident about his chances of victory despite being outnumbered and outgunned. "Alright. You said we got a few hours before the planet dies? I'm still blaming you for that by the way. What do you suggest Fearful Leader?" Ovan asked, crossing his arms. "Other than maybe hope that Val has a spare space ship sitting around."

Before he could continue, the Android, cyborg, or whatever the hell he was, stood up, more than ready to start beating on the Saiyan. "Hold your horses." Ayata had already intervened, but it would probably help if he got in there as well. "Let's not draw and quarter him yet. Instead, let's assume that he and Ayata are telling the truth. If they are, we need to be gone, and fast. If they're not. Whatever planet we crash land on, we tear him limb from limb and then figure out what to do from there." He suggested. "I'm not the type of person to run away from his problems, but a problem I'm, and by extension the rest of you, are not prepared for is something to be shelved for another day. So I say we trust him. He might be a jackass, but I'm not getting any liar vibes from him."

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:05 pm

Near the Lookout

"I'm not even trying to fight him, you twa-"

Forget it.

And so, Callar waited through the rest of Kyuku's diatribe as well as additional comments from Ovan. One thing which he could appreciate is that at least both of them didn't berate this on being a stupid plan or anything. Kyuku wanted them to decide on what their plan is going to be, and Ovan seemed fairly open to accepting what they are saying as true - if you ignore the bit where he says he would rip and quarter Callar if it turns out to be a lie, but that should be expected from someone as simple-minded as him, so you're free to ignore it.

"What I suggest, Earthling, is that we take you and the rest of the strongest and most valuable inhabitants of this planet aboard our spaceship to spare you from this fate and get an actual anti-PTO force going." the Saiyan prince replied to Ovan, lightly slapping on the chassis of the spaceship behind it. It was a slightly aged model, but it didn't put its inhabitants in stasis and had enough room and resources to maintain a few dozen inhabitants. "And then..."

...well, that's where they run into problems.

They knew how to run, and Kyuku already had plans on how to divert their ship far away from the PTO so they could have a moment of reprieve. But it would only be stalling for time. Only defeating Galacius and overthrowing the Organization could be considered a victory.

My position as the leader of the Saiyans demands it.

But how?..

"Galacius is powerful, nightmarishly so, and his closest subordinates, including his daughter, are no joke either," Callar began explaining his line of thought. "But they can only cover so much ground at once. What we can do is try to take advantage of that. Harass them, start destroying his empire's assets and make him show weakness. Start climbing up the power ladder through his subordinates and find a way to all collectively and quickly grow in strength, and possibly find a way to defeat the Emperor himself."

If it is humanly possible. Some guess that only a deity could defeat someone of Galacius's strength. Or a legend...

"There is a thought I've had on that part specifically, but it's a long shot. You shouldn't worry about any of that right now, though. What we need to focus on right now is packing up and getting out."

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:48 pm

Moe Thompson/
At the Lookout

I flew with Ovan to the Lookout in high speeds. It was another high-stress battle, I could feel it in my bones. You would think I would be use to it after years of fighting against Aliens and fucking Androids but... that's not it. I have helped defending against the threats to this fucking planet and yet I'm just Redline to people and nothing else.

This sort of thing was something that doesn't get to you in one, full stroke. Nah, it can get to you in small bits, a little bit of this, a nibble of that. It was years of constant fucking fighting and training. Battle after battle, I had to see people die around me, cities burned down, and the Earth become constantly wounded because of the massive battles that happened. This sort of shit is what I started to rethink my life, try to regain what I lost.

As I land on the Lookout, I saw Colrab catch up and caught the powers of Adante and Hayate. Adante was defiantly stronger than he was years ago. It was fucking surprising how strong he got, he was as strong as me if I pushed myself to the fullest. I wanted to ask how the fuck he did it and where can find it. Mostly since I have been looking to try and focus on trying to mediate and train other techniques that don't drain my stamina. I had a couple of ideas, somethings I need to brush up on when I get a fucking break. That's the thing, I never do have any time to myself.

Well, that's not entirely true.

I managed to get a couple of hours to get into my stash of shit that I keep up here. I managed to ask Kami for some space in order to come back and have a miniature sanctuary. I mean, I live in Lou's mobile home after he sacrifice himself during the Android Invasion, but even that wasn't a great sanctuary. It reminded me of Lou too much, I just can't stay there all the time. His death was...is heartbreaking and...

I managed to go through my shit. There's my Redline costume, a couple packs of beer, my computer and phone, and Lou's textbooks on crafting. It was my couple of minutes of paradise, of being an average asshole among godlike warriors. I looked back and forth and started to change into my Redline costume. I made more durable and upgrade it with the Blue Beret Army tech and the Saiyan shit. It still looks like a red jumpsuit with a chestplate and more armor that was more streamlined and better than what the Saiyans came to wipe out Humanity.

I cracked open a beer and turned on my phone to check it. I still had some sort of social media presence to try and still hold that facsimile of a an average life. I actually made a few friends, one I had been in semi-constant contact when I get a break from the mass asskicking that was Ovan or the Androids.

He was the lead guitarist of the rock band called Twisted Metal. They were a band to try and restart the old fashion rock and I loved it. Though with the alien and android invasions I'm surprised people are still traveling. I managed to meet him when I took a break from saving Spice City with Collar. Even to this day I regret not be able to protect the city better, to wish that I was a better warrior, a better hero. It was the lead guitarist, name Johnny Frost, that reminded me a bit why I do this.

It was here when I started to talk, when I yearned for something normal again. Every talk was awesome, every talk was a sanctum from the crazy bullshit that Redline was becoming. When I truly thought about it, I never knew how insane just trying to be a superhero could be and how consuming it would be. But still, talking with Johnny is what filled the need, the need to be normal again.

I looked on my phone and through his pictures. The guy was good looking, my type actually. I look at him and I wander what could've been. I wander if I was truly lucky to have discovered Redline.

I truly wander should I retire like Ethan.

Speaking of which, I talk to him some times and he ensures me of what I was doing was a good thing. I mean, he is my role model and he even declared me his successor as "Defender of Autumn City". It was merely a joke, enough to get me to laugh when booze are on the table. I like those times of peace, but I have becoming more dedicated to training with Ovan and Colrab. I've gotten stronger sure, but I keep losing myself more and keep drowning myself in cheap beer whenever I can. It isn't enough for me sometimes and it isn't enough to keep fighting.

I just don't know what I can do anymore. I just need some reflection time.

Then the sound of a spaceship dropped.

I drank the last of my beer and threw it out the window, knowing Kami will get on me later. I put on my Redline helmet and make sure the equipment works before I walked outside. I was surprised to see Callar, Ayate and Akkiko back and well off. There strength was massive, much bigger than what they were years ago. At first I was angry to see them casually together but I held back and listened, I could hear the hastiness and worry of the strongest tyrant in the universe coming after us.

I didn't want this to happen, I never wanted this to happen. We should've killed Callar so that this wouldn't happen but if what he said is true...

I shouldn't be thinking that and that wasn't how a superhero should act. I went to go gather my things before I spoke to Callar and Ayate.

"Well it's no one's fault." I said to everyone,"even if we killed Callar, understand that Earth was fucked from the very beginning. Now I fucking hate Callar, everyone has beef against him and what his ass tried to do. However we have bigger things that whining about getting revenge on him and we all have a long line to kick his smug face in the ground.

I suggest we follow his lead and get in the damn ship and get the hell out of dodge. I... I hate leaving the planet undefended but even I can see it in Callar's stance and talking. I trust not his words, but how he says them. This is only a temporary retreat anyway but just give me some time to contact the King of the World and the other important assholes so that they know what's coming."

With that I contact the King and other world leaders through my helmet comms. They were shocked to hear all the dangers that were coming but ever since the Android Invasion, they had prepared underground bunkers, countermeasures, and other safeties to make sure that they aren't blindsided like in the first place. I met the King personally with Benjamin during the Androids were attacking, he knows my word is good and if I said trouble was coming, then it meant that they should prepare for the worse.

After that, I called Johnny, just to make sure that he understands what was going on. He had dozens of questions that I promised that I'll answer but he just had to listen, he just had to. I'm sure everyone could heard me yelling through my helmet as I tried to keep my voice down but I need to get across to the guitarist. He eventually calmed down to the point that he would get his friends and family to the nearest bunker and wait till it was safe, wait till I could return.

After speaking to him, I turned to the ship and got my things. I got some beer but it was just to keep me sane as I have to fight for the planet.

But if we can do this. If we can actually do this, than I will finally get some sense of an average life back.

I think I deserve that much.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:14 pm

Val Ambrose
    The Lookout
    Present Day

Val didn't like the sound of what was going on, but what position to complain was he in when there was a threat far greater than any Saiyan inbound to Earth?

The return of the Saiyans at the lookout, to say the least, alarmed Val. Not only had Callar returned (presumably to settle their score), but he had also brought along the two Saiyans he kidnapped, properly groomed into their new, warrior occupations. He could've cared less about the former martial artists, but now that Callar had two more Saiyans on his side—Saiyans that had previously been established to unleash massive destruction if transformed—things became way more worrying than they had been before.

However, as much as Val wanted to jump out of the rocks in his Mk.2 SaiyanBuster and grind that monkey-tailed crook's face into paste along the ground, it didn't seem like an appropriate thing to do, given that Callar had made it clear he was here to negotiate, not to fight. So, Val listened in, remaining undetected in his hiding spot as he monitored the group silently.

According to the phony prince, someone named Emperor Galacius was on his way to Earth, and in two hours, he'd unleash hell upon the planet. With a simple flick of his finger, Galacius could wipe out all life on Earth in an instant, something he didn't want to be present for. As much as Val wanted to laugh out loud for that ridiculous non sequitur of Callar's, he couldn't help but sense some sincerity in the man's voice. He was telling the truth, and, from the looks of it, he didn't seem like taking his sweet time here. As much as he loved his home planet, times like these called for a contingency plan, and this one meant running away and regrouping until the big bad could be dealt with, followed by bringing the Earth back through the Dragon Balls.

It didn't take long for Val's mind to put one and two together and come up with a conclusion: Callar was on the run from Galacius, and Callar needed people to fend off Galacius and his goons. And what better person in the world was there to do such a task of beating aliens senseless than Val himself?

This is stupid—all of this is stupid. But, Callar seems to be telling the truth. In my current state, I won't even be able to so much as touch this Galacius, but, if I had more time to work on my armor, assess Galacius of his power and work out a perfect counter, it means that he can be defeated. If it could be done with the Saiyans, as well as the rogue Blue Beret Androids, it can be done with anyone else.

That means I need to help them.

Sighing, Val deactivated the SaiyanBuster Mk.2's reconnaissance mode, gliding down towards the rest of the group as gracefully as an anvil would've done so. As he landed, he stood up from the ground slowly, turning towards the Saiyans at the ship, glaring at his old foe from underneath the protection of his armor.

"I originally intended for this to be used in the event of your second arrival," He cockily explained, "However, the Androids seemed to be a suitable match. But, I'm not here to taunt you or claim my victory—no."

The armor suddenly began to hiss and click as several articulated parts unlocked, allowing the Sentinel Mk.2 to step out of the SaiyanBuster, before eventually letting Val himself out as the front half of the lighter armor opened. Admittedly a bit smaller than Callar, Val looked up at his former enemy, still retaining his straight poker face.

"I'm here because I've realized that the only people capable of taking on Galacius now are you and me. I'm going to need space onboard that ship of yours to allocate materials from my workshop, as well as my prototype armors. Any information on Galacius needs to come to me so I can design a counter to his power, as I did with you."

Pausing for dramatic effect, he looked into the prince's eyes intensely. "If we do not work together, our efforts will be in vain, so I suggest you cooperate with me."

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Postby Gurori » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:43 pm

Shichi

"Think of it like this, the Emperor's daughter could probably kill us all without breaking a sweat, the Emperor himself could probably do that blindfolded, in a straitjacket and wrapped in chains." That... Wasn't Akiko speaking, moreso her inner Saiyan. The PTO wasn't a place for emotions like sadness and sorrow, so of course those had to be abandoned.

Eis

Meanwhile, aboard her own personal spaceship, Eis had received some interesting news, they had visual on a planet matching the data of the one which Callar failed to clear. It'd take a while to reach it though, so she thought she'd just send a message to the mothers hip.

"We have a visual on Sol-III."

Turkducken
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Turkducken » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:59 am

Below the Lookout...

Adante had been expecting a fight from the returning Callar. He hadn't met him a few years prior, but he had watched the battles from the safety of the Lookout. He never trusted the Saiyans, and Ayata and Akiko both returning with Callar helped in confirming his bias. "So you expect us to just be allies now? What if we just defeat you right here, right now, and escape without you? I've seen your evil Callar, I'm no fool." He continued to assume an aggressive stance, considering his options if he were to attack Callar here and now.

Colrab's Perspective...

He had been listening to Callar's speech, chest still exposed to the elements. "Galacius..." the name was foreign to him, but eerily familiar, "Why does the very name haunt me?" he wordlessly thought. Colrab could feel the very presence of the name press down on him, it was a malevolent force bearing down on his mind. He pushed this out of his thoughts with Val's sudden appearance, he hadn't seen the brilliant inventor in a good while, not since they teamed up with the others to defeat the Androids. He knew that Val personally loathed the Saiyans, and most of the Earth Warriors for that matter, so he was surprised with his offering to help. This along with Android 5's endorsement of cooperation helped Colrab's process of thought to assist Callar and the other Saiyans. "My Father," he spoke aloud, crossing his arms over his chest, "is a brilliant inventor on Earth. Through a process of studying some of the Saiyan Attack Pods, along with some hyper-advanced Earth Tech, he's been building a spaceship capable of long term space voyaging. I don't know if it's complete, but we should see what we can enhance between your ship and his prototype. I don't know the layout of your ship, or anything about it, but we should make sure they won't be able to track it." He closed his eyes solemnly, "I don't much like the idea of running away, but something about your story seems true. Galacius must be incomprehensibly strong, and if he has an army or an empire, they must surely be on their way too? How much of a trail did you leave when returning to Earth? How much time do we have before they arrive? Should we fight them at all?" He threw a myriad of questions at Callar, but the one thing he had wanted to ask. The one thing that bothered and distracted him more than anything. Was the way Ayata and Akiko looked at the other Earth Warriors. He could see something in their eyes, Akiko in particular was concerning. She didn't look like the nice, if naive, young woman he had met years ago, and Ayata. He breathed deeply, opening his eyes again, "She looks like a monster." she had possessed harsh eyes before, but there was still humanity present within. "Now..." he sighed, she's almost a completely different person. Her hair was much longer, and had obviously gained some more muscle definition in the previous years, but the way she looked at the other Earth Warriors. Full of contempt, and a cold blooded determination, disturbed him. "It's more than the life they've presumably lived for the last few years." He thought to himself, "Callar has presumably lived a life full of such things, and I can still see his humanity. I remember witnessing his emotions when Khorn was killed." gritting his teeth, he inhaled deeply, "Whatever happened to them, it's more than just being a little fucked up."
Last edited by Turkducken on Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Discord: Turkducken#3718

That's a She/Her from me Boss

Metal...Gear?!

Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:22 pm

Kyuku

She watched and listened as more and more people arrived to the party. Keeping her guard up, she allowed herself to relax a bit. It appears there wouldn't be any fighting today. Stepping back, she watched as both one of the green fuckers and the metal man arrived. When the green guy threatened to start a fight, Kyuku held up her hand and said "Easy there false god. You start a fight now and we are all fucked. Now, plain and simple, metal suit gy who I've never met, Colrab, we're gonna get aboard my fancy little ship back there and go to capsule corps to see how we can retrofit it within our time frame. We got two hours before the invasion starts, let's not squander that. Callar, stay here and run distraction with the others for the first couple of goons who touch down"

She led the other two heroes on to the ship, and started to float upwards. Once she was above the trees to call out to the other two "And remember Callar, play nice with the others." before blasting off towards North City and Capsule Corps.

She hung her head out from the small compartment she was working in and stuck a hand out towards Mr. White "Can I have a big hammer plea-" Her scouted flared to life with a loud set of beeps and flashes, signalling that the first attack pods had entered orbit. "Shit. We're out of time here guys. We need to finish the last of these for now. Hammer me stat!"

Hayate

The evening sky was red with the sunset. It would have been beautiful if it weren't for one glowing exception. Attack Pods, thousands of them, raining from the sky like a dark rain, glowing in the sunset burned sky. It appears the invasion had locked onto their larger power levels as hoped. Adapting an offensive combat stance he said "Well lads and ladies, looks like it's the beginning of the end."

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:32 am

Near the Lookout

Callar wished to raise his opposition to the idea of taking the time to first upgrade their spaceship - what kind of meaningful upgrades could you possibly put into a spaceship in two god damn hours when that time could easily be taken to acquire a headstart against the PTO fleet? - but Kyuku was adamant, so all Callar did was sigh and glare at the Saiyan woman in response to her comment about playing nice with the others.

So they're here to get the attention of the arriving army and play distraction with the PTO while the spaceship upgrades are being dealt with. Ripping off a small branch from one of the nearby trees, the prince began drawing and writing on the dirt and sand underneath his feet, putting down a basic plan of operations and all the possible outcomes of this clash - of course, not informing anyone else about what results his contemplations yielded. Much like the Earthlings distrusted him with saying the truth, the same way he distrusted them with being able to follow orders.

Everything depends on the nature of the invasion, and there are three possible options.

First, Galacius sends a swarm of disposable minions at us, none of whom are a threat by themselves, but can cover a lot of ground through sheer numbers. In that case, the greater worry is not losing anyone to the invasion, but, after the distraction part is done, how to retreat to North City without being caught or the PTO discovering the location of our ship before it's too late.

Second, Galacius sends a strike team of professionals, either mercenaries or some of the stronger underlings at his disposal, with or without Eis. Such a scenario is not impossible to overcome and I trust that me and the Earthlings have grown enough to take on some of the PTO elite, but the risk of us being held up or losing some important team members is going to be there no matter what. And this also means that we will be unable to retreat unless we defeat the whole strike team, which will undoubtedly incite a harsh response from the head honcho.

Third, Galacius lands on the planet himself to presumably dispose of the last Saiyans with his own hands. That would get... problematic. I'm not sure how far the Earthlings can push themselves, but if I activate my Great Ape form, and assuming the readings I have of Galacius's power level are correct, I would be able to match him in power. The problems are, however, that he would have the agility advantage, I would have no option of retreat and someone would have to be sacrificed, and there are rumors that Galacius's power extends far beyond that and all we see is a contained shell. Because of so many factors against us and so many factors I have no knowledge of, that's the least favorable situation, but also the least likely to happen.

I give us a 50% chance of success for the first option, 20% for the second, and 1% for the third.

As for the tactics in each scenario...

Callar's scouter blared to life and the Saiyan prince stood up, witnessing, much like all the other members of the distraction team, thousands of descending space pods dotting the evening sky. There's no more time for tactics and planning, and instead time to put all of his contemplations into practice. Sparks and cracks of purple ki popped into existence around Callar as he clenched his fists and took in a deep breath.

"The rank and file of the Planet Trade Organization are significantly weaker than their leadership. Many of them don't even have the ability to wield ki, instead relying on blasters and artificial flight to keep themselves competitive. Radis and Egpla are good measurements on where they fit on the power scale." Callar began relaying information to the Earthlings, his eyes remaining focused on the descending space pods. "Some differ, however, either by being able to wield ki or more sophisticated equipment, such as energy blades or ki draining equipment. I recommend all of you to stay close instead of dispersing, you'll be able to cover each other's blind spots that way instead of being overwhelmed from all directions. For now..."

The Saiyan raised his right hand, formed into a finger gun, and began firing off energy shots to the sky, aiming at the descending space pods.

"The pods don't have any air defense, it's better than ever to try to shoot some of them down and thin their lines before they land. Why you didn't try it against us two years ago, I have no idea."

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:40 pm

A few hours sitting on their asses was something Ovan just couldn't do well. Between pacing around the lookout and talking himself down from sucker punching Callar. Not even because he didn't want to start a fight, but because he might actually be telling the truth. It irritated him that he would have to be working with someone who, the last time he met, tried to exterminate the planet. Sure, he was far from the epitome of a good citizen, but he'd never hurt someone illegally. At least someone that didn't well and truly deserve a good smack upside the head.

It was a pleasant memory, meeting Moe for the first time after stopping some jerk from holding up a convenience store. They'd gone from fighting off aliens to... Working with the aliens they had to fight off in order to stop more aliens from invading. All things considered, it wasn't actually that bad. He was slowly but surely working towards his goal of discovering absolute strength. Not that he knew what it really was, but he had a feeling he would know once he obtained it. Callar's scouter started beeping, interrupting his thoughts at about sunset. Ovan felt it, hundreds if not thousands of things entering the atmosphere.

Callar even went as far to explain what they should expect. The short version being: not much. The average warrior was about as strong as the two Saiyans that had attacked a few years ago, maybe with some laser blasters and basic armor. So not much of a threat, but there was a lot of them. Callar even took the first shot, blowing one of the pods into scrap with a point of his finger. "Alright then. I'm starting to believe you're not completely full of shit. Let's make this a contest, whoever beats the most, wins!" There wouldn't be a lot of time for actual fights, not that most these aliens would give him much of one, but they were stalling for time. So making as big a mess as possible was the priority. If nothing else, he could do that.

Unfortunately, Ovan hadn't yet completely figured out Ki. So playing Space Invaders in real life wasn't an option for him. Hopefully Callar would try to avoid hitting him. Otherwise he was going to be ever so slightly absolutely livid. He flew up to a falling pod, caught it, and then heaved it at another falling pod. The explosion was at least fun to watch. "Get your asses up here and save the earth!"

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:33 pm

#5 wasn't completely on board with Callar even after everyone had decided to get working on one of the pods. How trustworthy could someone who had just tried to kill you possibly be? Even with the two past saiyans it could be possible that he had just brainwashed them or used some space tech to mess with their heads. His doubts continued until hundreds of space pods began dropping from space.

Hearing Ovan's challenge #5 flew out the window taking out as many pods as he possibly could. "Ovan I hope you're ready to lose, because there's no way I am!" He extended his hand out, generated a ki blade, and began flying through pods skewering PTO grunts left and right. He fired some Ki Blasts in the air and did a roll causing ki to go out in all directions around him shooting down a number of pods.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Postby Gurori » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:53 pm

Lady Eis
Warship A113 (Sol III: Upper Mesosphere)

"We've entered the planet's upper mesosphere, attack balls are raining down upon the surface as we speak." Lifting her hand off the communications panel, Eis slowly made her way over towards the windows, watching the flames which engulfed the ship during the process of atmospheric entry. It would've been quite easy for those capable of detecting to to pick up Eis' huge power level, which was worrying enough on it's own, what made it even more frightening is that she was holding back...

...And it was almost nothing compared to what Galacius possessed.

Shichi
Wherever Kyuku's At

With her scouter screaming in agony, Shichi didn't even bother with grabbing a hammer for Kyuku... Instead, she just PUNCHED whatever it was that needed hammering, it'd probably have the same effect anyways. By now, they were running on borrowed time, they needed to get everything finished up as quickly as possible.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:58 pm

Moe Thompson/Redline
Fight for the Earth and Metal!

I was with the United Earth Airforce as I lead their aircraft to intercept the attack balls dropping from space. I was in my Redline costume and the King's blessing to lead the charge as Earth's hero. It was the best thing I can do to help show Earth's defiance against Galacius. I knew that the King didn't want me to leave but I had no choice, I had no choice but to do it.

As I got close, I fired a Ki blast at one attack ball and blew it up. I was surprised, even in my base form I could destroy one. I had a sort of regret about killing the enemy but they will massacre my world, so it's them or us.

"The attack balls have no defenses, you are free to fire!" I communicated to the sorties near me and they got to work.

Missiles fired and hit their targets yet the people were still unharmed. I grit my teeth as I race across and started to kill them off one-by-one. I knew that the Earth was done for but to have our weaponry be that fucking useless against even the grunts was disturbing. I turned my rock music in order to keep myself focused as I put out some more Ki to increase my speed and attack as I burned a path of explosions behind me. I knew that more of those damn grunts were falling and making there hits but even with the airforce and other forces they will just keep coming. I just hope that we can give them enough borrowed time to have the ship ready to fly.

However I saw the battle, the attack balls opening and the grunts were attacking the jets. I saw that the air battle had already shifted to the enemy side but I could still take them down. Among the intense fighting, I saw Ovan and Android 5 downing the attack balls together. I was happy that everyone was doing their part and knowing that we can keep fighting despite the odds, but honestly....

Got to stop that shit, gotta keep focused.

I had to keep going and taking the enemy down. The thoughts, the fear and my wants had to be pushed back. It was the best that I could ever do in this situation for I am Redline, the defender of the Earth. But this was starting to get too much, more attack balls were coming and it felt like everyone was fighting a tide that doesn't seem to be ending and there was not enough Earth warriors.

Then, out of nowhere was this large-scale power. It came with the descending spaceship and it was enough for me to stop for a bit. That power level was close to us in power and it was enough of to give me some freight. However I have a job to do and went back to trying and hold the line. I just hope that we gave enough borrowed time to get the hell out of here.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:23 pm

Emperor Galacius

"Iudex" Class Command Ship, Main Corridor, Level #CA3

Tap

Tap

Tap

Tap

Loud Footsteps could be heard across the level, breaking the usually silent atmosphere. If you were one of the many crewmen of the large space vessel, you would most likely be unable to tell who these footsteps were from. After all, it was not every simple mook that had access to Command Area 03. In the event that you did indeed have access, then you would find the reason to such noise to be a tall, terracota-colored humanoid, accompanied by none other than the Emperor Himself, in his hover pod. This humanoid alien, albeit not known to many, was Yaratu, the despot's aide-de-camp and current assistant. He was tasked with assisting Galacius to oversee the preparations for the conquest of planet Sol III.

Sol III.

This little, backwards, primitive (although highly valuable in the market) periphery planet had been on the spotlight of the Planet Trade Organization lately. It had fought off both the first and second forces of warriors sent to overtake it. Furthermore, leading the second wave was the so-called traitor "Prince" Callar, who claimed to be the "last ruler" of the monkey race. It was truly laughable, the "Warrior Race" loosing against such weak,miserable, irrelevant planetoid. Even moreso, the subsequent discovery about the betrayal and desertion of the prince was just hillarious.

But that was not important at the moment, for the invasion had already begun.

"Your Majesty, According to our data the first wave of soldiers has already departed, and are already estimated to have begun to land on the surface of Sol III. However, it would take another hour or so for the Iudex to arrive in the atmosphere and another to land , if such is required, due to the sheer size of this vessel."

Yaratu continued to list several more items as they walked through the long corridors, reporting the situation of the other regions of the empires, recent political events of importance, issues that had appeared lately and so on. Once the two had finally arrived to the end of the level, they were faced with an exquisitely ornated elevator. The Galactic Tyrant then motioned for the assistant to stay in the level, dismissing him. As he began to enter the lift Galacius turned around, giving one last order to the assistant before the doors closed.

"I will be at the bridge. I am not to be disturbed anymore by anyone, Unless it is utmost required so. Additionally, you are to make it clear to the commanding officers that defeat will not be tolerated in face of such weak enemy. Is that clear?

The Assistant gulped, and then simply bowed, answering quickly.

"Yes, Your Highness."

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:58 pm

Near the Lookout

Ovan offered the rest of the warriors gathered in the field a challenge to kill as many of the incoming invaders as possible. One of the Earthlings, the one who destroyed Callar's fake moon during the battle two years ago, was leading his planet's military into battle against the PTO forces. All of them seemed full of hope that they'll be able to save their planet in this battle. If you struggled against me so much, then this is only a delaying action at best.

While the Earthlings dealt with the soldiers passing through the atmosphere, Callar lowered his finger and instead lunged forward to take on the soldiers which managed to slip through the slaughter grounds and landed on the surface of the planet intact. The first of the pods crashed onto the rugged ground, but as soon as they popped open and the blaster-wielding soldiers stepped out of their vessels, the first thing they would witness on this alien planet is a Saiyan warrior suddenly charging at them and smashing through them with their fist. Or snapping their heads. Or simply doing the good old vaporization. This way, Callar leapt from pod to pod - at least until his scouter registered a new power level popping up in its scanning range.

And not just any power level. A massive one. Rapidly approaching the planet as if it was one among the thousands of pods descending down the atmosphere towards the surface of the planet.

That couldn't be Galacius, he was a fan of the dramatic flair, not the type to land on a planet in a small Attack Ball. If there was anyone who that power level might belong to... it would be his daughter. Lady Eis. One of the most important officials in the Planet Trade Organization. And here she was, landing on Earth.

"That power level you're registering, that's Lady Eis," Callar exclaimed towards the rest of the Earthlings while snapping the spine of a xeno footsoldier with his knee. "Pretty much the second-in-command in that whole damn organization. If you want, you can feel proud that your resistance has been so notable that you attracted her attention."

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:27 pm

Android #5

While destroying pods and otherwise harassing PTO grunts #5 sensed a large power level. A ridiculously huge one at that. #5 paused mid air and looked upward shocked. He heard what Callar said and hid sheer unbelief That's not even Galacius? If she's that strong then what does he look like Quickly #5 moved to the place where the ship was being readied. "Hey! Is that ship ready yet? We need it! Now!"

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse