NATION

PASSWORD

ANTIFA Mob Vandalizes Tucker Carlson’s Home

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:59 am

Knessniet wrote:
Nakena wrote:
Community service would be fine, it actually gives them something useful to do.

Jail doesn't mean being idle, ever hear of Sheriff Joe Arapio's chain gangs?

>suggests normal labor
>someone else suggests more useless work
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

Political Compass Results:

Economic: -5.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

Knessniet
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Knessniet » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:08 pm

US-SSR wrote:
Knessniet wrote:Jail doesn't mean being idle, ever hear of Sheriff Joe Arapio's chain gangs?

You mean convicted felon Joe Arpaio?

I mean the Joe Arapio who is not a felon thanks to a well-deserved pardon.

Knessniet
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Knessniet » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:09 pm

The South Falls wrote:
Knessniet wrote:Jail doesn't mean being idle, ever hear of Sheriff Joe Arapio's chain gangs?

>suggests normal labor

It's not useless. The roads need patching, and sidewalks sweeping, after all.

US-SSR
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby US-SSR » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:17 pm

Knessniet wrote:
US-SSR wrote:

He is a pardoned felon. Still a felon. Accepting a pardon implies acknowledgement of guilt.
8:46

We're not going to control the pandemic!

It is a slaughter and not just a political dispute.

"The scraps of narcissism, the rotten remnants of conspiracy theories, the offal of sour grievance, the half-eaten bits of resentment flow by. They do not cohere. But they move in the same, insistent current of self, self, self."

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:21 pm

Knessniet wrote:
The South Falls wrote:>suggests normal labor

It's not useless. The roads need patching, and sidewalks sweeping, after all.

That's why we have a nice new invention.

THE PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT.
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

Tobleste
Minister

Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Tobleste » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:24 pm

US-SSR wrote:
Tucker Carlson reported that the FBI has an “ongoing” relationship with the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), a left-wing nonprofit that once placed Housing and Urban Development Secretary Dr. Ben Carson on an “extremist watch list.” He said that the SPLC is a fraudulent enterprise and further stated that It’s a left-wing political group that uses ‘hate crime’ designations to target its ideological enemies and to crush people. In addition, Twitter, Facebook and Amazon consult with the SPLC in policing their platforms for “hate speech” or “hate groups.”

https://needtoknow.news/2018/07/fbi-ong ... sh-people/

Tell us how you feel about "hate crimes" today, Tucker.

Tbf, I imagine most groups opposing hate crimes seem left wing to Carlson.

These guys were idiots. Carlson is scrum imo but his family doesn't deserve that.

I am tired of the way 'antifa' is thrown around a lot whenever a vaguely anti right protest forms.
Social Democrat
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -4.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.26

US-SSR
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby US-SSR » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:36 pm

Tobleste wrote:
US-SSR wrote:
https://needtoknow.news/2018/07/fbi-ong ... sh-people/

Tell us how you feel about "hate crimes" today, Tucker.

Tbf, I imagine most groups opposing hate crimes seem left wing to Carlson.

These guys were idiots. Carlson is scrum imo but his family doesn't deserve that.

I am tired of the way 'antifa' is thrown around a lot whenever a vaguely anti right protest forms.

And yet oddly we have yet to hear Tucker Carlson condemn the cops who are investigating the peaceful demonstration outside his home as a hate crime. We are all antifa, with the exception of anyone who is in favor of fascism.
8:46

We're not going to control the pandemic!

It is a slaughter and not just a political dispute.

"The scraps of narcissism, the rotten remnants of conspiracy theories, the offal of sour grievance, the half-eaten bits of resentment flow by. They do not cohere. But they move in the same, insistent current of self, self, self."

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:40 pm

Knessniet wrote:
US-SSR wrote:

And what makes it deserved?
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Page
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:45 pm

I wish that Joe Arpaio could be made to live in his own jail, and get the same treatment as all the prisoners there had under him when he was in power. I wish Jeff Sessions and Trump would spend a few days in those cages down by the border too.
Anarcho-Communist Against: Bolsheviks, Fascists, TERFs, Putin, Autocrats, Conservatives, Ancaps, Bourgeoisie, Bigots, Liberals, Maoists

I don't believe in kink-shaming unless your kink is submitting to the state.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:46 pm

Page wrote:I wish that Joe Arpaio could be made to live in his own jail, and get the same treatment as all the prisoners there had under him when he was in power. I wish Jeff Sessions and Trump would spend a few days in those cages down by the border too.

I wish people would stick to the topic. *sigh*
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Knessniet
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Knessniet » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:47 pm

Vassenor wrote:
Knessniet wrote:I mean the Joe Arapio who is not a felon thanks to a well-deserved pardon.

He was tough on crime, and he actually enforced federal immigration law. That's more than a lot of departments have done.

Len Hyet
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Len Hyet » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:56 pm

Knessniet wrote:
Vassenor wrote:

He was tough on crime, and he actually enforced federal immigration law. That's more than a lot of departments have done.

Hm. Strange. I can't find "put immigrants in tent camps" anywhere in the US Code.

I also find it strange that Joe seemed to only have cleared 15-18% of serious crimes, compared to the national average of 45% for violent crime.
=][= Founder, 1st NSG Irregulars. Our Militia is Well Regulated and Well Lubricated!
On a formerly defunct now re-declared one-man campaign to elevate the discourse of you heathens.
American 2L. No I will not answer your legal question.

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:27 pm

Knessniet wrote:
Vassenor wrote:

>Tough on crime

>Supports pardoning convicted criminals
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Knessniet
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Knessniet » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:52 pm

Vassenor wrote:
Knessniet wrote:He was tough on crime, and he actually enforced federal immigration law. That's more than a lot of departments have done.

>Tough on crime

While I am more than happy to go at great lengths to justify, the mods have requested that we get back on topic.

Len Hyet
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Len Hyet » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:56 pm

Knessniet wrote:
Vassenor wrote:
>Tough on crime

While I am more than happy to go at great lengths to justify, the mods have requested that we get back on topic.

Start a new thread! I'm always happy to point out how most "tough on crime" people are just in a "put minorities in prison" competition with almost no actual impact on crime rates.
=][= Founder, 1st NSG Irregulars. Our Militia is Well Regulated and Well Lubricated!
On a formerly defunct now re-declared one-man campaign to elevate the discourse of you heathens.
American 2L. No I will not answer your legal question.

Chesmo
Secretary

Founded: May 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Chesmo » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:59 pm

Why does Tucker Carlson even still live in California? We need to remove this toxic state from our country and relocate those who are not welcome there.
I think we should cede it to Mexico.

Democrats will be happy to give the state back to Mexico since it was originally their state,
and Republicans will be happy because if California leaves the Union, it will take 55 democratic electoral votes with it.
Who knows? Maybe the Mexicans might fix California some how.

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:05 pm

Chesmo wrote:Why does Tucker Carlson even still live in California? We need to remove this toxic state from our country and relocate those who are not welcome there.

Democrats will be happy to give the state back to Mexico since it was originally their state,
and Republicans will be happy because if California leaves the Union, it will take 55 democratic electoral votes with it.

Well, how about we stop getting off to hopes of Republican takeover, and look at this in reality. Neither democrats nor republicans want to give away the most productive state, economics wide. If you like all of our computers and silicon valley's tech genius being exported, go well ahead.

Page
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:07 pm

Chesmo wrote:Why does Tucker Carlson even still live in California? We need to remove this toxic state from our country and relocate those who are not welcome there.

You can dream all you want, but that isn't going to happen.
Anarcho-Communist Against: Bolsheviks, Fascists, TERFs, Putin, Autocrats, Conservatives, Ancaps, Bourgeoisie, Bigots, Liberals, Maoists

Knessniet
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Knessniet » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:08 pm

The South Falls wrote:

Well, how about we stop getting off to hopes of Republican takeover, and look at this in reality. Neither democrats nor republicans want to give away the most productive state, economics wide. If you like all of our computers and silicon valley's tech genius being exported, go well ahead.

Unless Silicon Valley gets replaced by the Hudson Valley...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tech_Valley

Chesmo
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Chesmo » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:09 pm

The South Falls wrote:

I honestly don't care what country my iPad comes from.

Chesmo
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Chesmo » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:12 pm

The South Falls wrote:

I know, what if we ceded California and Texas, that way the democrats won't be too upset about losing all those electoral votes.

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:14 pm

Chesmo wrote:
The South Falls wrote:Well, how about we stop getting off to hopes of Republican takeover, and look at this in reality. Neither democrats nor republicans want to give away the most productive state, economics wide. If you like all of our computers and silicon valley's tech genius being exported, go well ahead.

I know, what if we ceded California and Texas, that way the democrats won't be too upset about losing all those electoral votes.

That's dumb too. Now, the US is without it's main oil producer, and it's main tech product producer.
Chesmo wrote:
The South Falls wrote:Well, how about we stop getting off to hopes of Republican takeover, and look at this in reality. Neither democrats nor republicans want to give away the most productive state, economics wide. If you like all of our computers and silicon valley's tech genius being exported, go well ahead.

Mexico wouldn't run California efficiently, and there would be a mass exodus of people.

Chesmo
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Chesmo » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:16 pm

The South Falls wrote:
Chesmo wrote:

That's dumb too. Now, the US is without it's main oil producer, and it's main tech product producer.
Chesmo wrote:

Mexico wouldn't run California efficiently, and there would be a mass exodus of people.

California is ALREADY in exodus and is ALREADY run poorly
the only difference would be that we wouldn't have our toxic second national capital tampering with everything.
Last edited by Chesmo on Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Page
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:18 pm

Chesmo wrote:
The South Falls wrote:That's dumb too. Now, the US is without it's main oil producer, and it's main tech product producer.

What does "in exodus" even mean. Also, do you realize that if California were a sovereign country, it would have a bigger economy than most European countries? I don't see how it's poorly run.

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:19 pm

Chesmo wrote:
The South Falls wrote:That's dumb too. Now, the US is without it's main oil producer, and it's main tech product producer.

the only difference would be that we wouldn't have our toxic second national capital tampering with everything.

Nah, bruv, thousands of people are still moving there. And anyway, it's run alright. Not great, but enough to build silicon valley to where it is.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General