NATION

PASSWORD

When Worlds Collide (Multiverse, Always Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Union Princes
Senator

Founded: Nov 02, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Union Princes » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:27 am

I cant decide to go Spy or Scout on this
There is no such thing as peace, only truce between wars

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:54 pm

A P P L I C A T I O N

Name: Amaterasu

Alias/Titles: Ammy, The Sun Goddess

Originating From: Okami

Appearance: Image

Species: Wolf/Goddess

Brief Backstory: The game is set in a Nippon (Japan) based on Japanese folklore and begins in one hundred years in the past. The narrator describes how the white wolf Shiranui and swordsman Nagi fought and sealed the eight-headed demon Orochi at the cave, to save Kamiki Village and Nagi's beloved maiden Nami.

In the game's present, Nagi's descendant and self-proclaimed greatest warrior, Susano, refuses to believe in Nagi's legend and frees Orochi, who escapes and curses the lands, sapping the life from Nippon. Sakuya, the wood sprite and guardian of Kamiki Village, calls forth Amaterasu, the sun goddess, known to the villagers as the reincarnation of the white wolf Shiranui, and asks her to remove the curse that covers the land. Accompanied by the artist Issun (an inch-high creature known as a Poncle), Amaterasu begins to restore the land to its normal state.

Throughout her journey, Amaterasu confronts Waka, a handsome and strange but powerful individual who seems to have the gift of foresight and further teases Amaterasu and Issun to his own mysterious ends. Additionally, Amaterasu locates several Celestial Gods hidden in constellations, who bestow upon her their powers of the Celestial Brush to aid in her quest.

After Amaterasu and Susano defeat Orochi to save Kushi, recreating past events, Orochi's spirit floats northward. Amaterasu and Issun embark on a journey across Nippon, first arriving at Ryoshima Coast and Sei-An City, the capital of Nippon. There, they work with the beautiful priestess Rao, the legendary submarine Dragon Kingdom, and the reclusive Queen Himiko to rid the coastline and city of Orochi's influence, including destroying a demonic plague and retrieving a mystical weapon from a sunken trading ship. However, it is revealed that the real Rao was killed before Amaterasu arrived, and the Rao they had been working with was the false fox god, Ninetails, who murders Himiko before returning to her fortress on the elusive Oni Island. Amaterasu and Issun eventually find and kill Ninetails, noticing that her spirit, like Orochi's, travels to the icy northern island of Kamui. The two decide to travel northward to find the source of the demons.

In Kamui, Amaterasu assists the Oina tribe defeat two recently-revived demons, Lechku and Nechku, who were creating a deadly blizzard that threatened to destroy the island. In addition to this, Amaterasu discovers that Issun ran away from his home of Ponc'tan to escape his responsibility of being a Celestial Envoy - a messenger of the gods - and his abusive grandfather. After defeating Lechku and Nechku, Amaterasu discovers the wreckage of a flying ship made of iron: the "Ark of Yamato", trapped in the frozen plains of Kamui. Waka appears and reveals himself to be a member of the Moon Tribe, a long-living race who used the Ark to sail and escape from the Celestial Plain that Orochi invaded. The demons attacked and killed the rest of the Celestials before the Ark fell to earth, releasing the demons upon the mortal world. After defeating the spirits of the felled demons again at the Ark, Amaterasu confronts Yami, the machine-esque leader of the demons who led the genocide of the gods ages ago. After a long battle, Yami drains her power and nearly destroys the Celestial Gods. Before it can do so, Issun, finally accepting his role as a Celestial Envoy, encourages all those they have helped to send their thoughts and prayers to Amaterasu, who regains her powers and defeats Yami, ridding Nippon of all demons. Amaterasu and Waka take control on the Ark and sail back to the Celestial Plain, determined to rebuild the land of the gods.

Powers and Abilities:
  • Superhuman characteristics
  • Enhanced Senses

With the Celestial Brush:
  • Fire manipulation
  • Water manipulation
  • Plant manipulation
  • Ice manipulation
  • Wind manipulation
  • Lighting manipulation
  • Time manipulation
  • Reality manipulation
  • Can walk up walls
  • Can summon bombs

Tier: 7-B

Attack Potency: 7-B

Speed: Superhuman normally, Hypersonic through time manipulation

Lifting Strength: Superhuman

Striking Strength: Wall class normally, Building class with the Celestial Brush

Durability: Town Level

Stamina: Ammy has different running speeds and she can run for a long time

Range: 1-2 meters normally, up to dozens of meters with ranged attacks/the Celestial Brush

Standard Equipment: Solar Flare, Thunder Edge, Tundra Beads, the Celestial Brush, Lava Tablet (grants her the ability to walk on lava, Water Tablet (grants her the ability to walk on water)

Intelligence: Although she is limited in what she can express as a wolf, Ammy has vast amounts of wisdom and knowledge, being a thousands-of-years-old goddess.

Weaknesses: Most of Ammy’s abilities come from the Celestial Brush; without it, she is extremely limited offensively and defensively. She is also limited in how much she can use the brush by the amount of ink she has (this reservoir does, however, gradually refill over time). Despite her divinity, she is not immortal, and can be wounded and even killed.

Notable Attacks/Techniques: N/A

Theme Song: Run Free

Welcome to the Multiverse.
Last edited by Skylus on Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Okayanos
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 04, 2018

Postby Okayanos » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:00 pm

Skylus wrote:Amaterasu

This is going to need to be fully filled out. In addition, you're going to have to do more research into the character's power if you want to use her here. And put more detail into the powers. And expand on... everything really.

Application is not accepted unless changes are made.

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:03 pm

Okayanos wrote:

This is going to need to be fully filled out. In addition, you're going to have to do more research into the character's power if you want to use her here. And put more detail into the powers. And expand on... everything really.

Application is not accepted unless changes are made.

What do you mean expand on everything like how detailed do you want the app to be???

I've 100%'ed the game. Just tell me exactly what you want to be added and I shall add it.
Last edited by Skylus on Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Okayanos
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Okayanos » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:04 pm

Skylus wrote:What do you mean expand on everything like how detailed do you want the app to be???

Look at the accepted applications.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:27 pm

Divided on whether or not I should go with a Halo character like I usually do, or just someone else. MCU seems to be popular, so I might do a hero.

Nexicoe
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nexicoe » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:38 pm

F A C T I O N

Faction Name: The Flood

Originating from: Halo

Race(s) that the faction is made up of: Various corrupted races and pure Flood forms

Faction age: Over 10 millions years

Technology/Abilities: The Flood can infect any sentient creature with a developed enough central nervous system and completely take over its mind and body. Hosts that are suited for combat and used as Combat Forms to defend the infestation or attack foes, while others are simply used for additional biomass towards a Gravemind. The Flood is also capable of stealing and remembering a host's consciousness, absorbing it into a Proto-Gravemind and later a true Gravemind that has all of the memories of every life inside of it.

Gravemind can also subvert even the most advanced forms of artificial intelligence with the Logic Plague, eventually causing it to turn on its creators and assist the Flood. The Primordial managed to infect 032 Mendicant Bias, the most advanced of all of the Forerunner AI, after 43 years of interrogation.

Tier:

Industrial Capacity: The Flood does not have any forms of industry. All of their focus is on collecting enough biomass to form a Gravemind and advance into the next stages of an infestation. Any equipment they might use is stolen from hosts they infect.

Military Prowess: The Flood exists in a fairly stable state in the absence of a Gravemind. They lack the ability to coordinate their efforts, but the Flood will spawn spontaneously and spread by infecting sentient life forms, specifically those that are self-aware and capable of introspection. This stage of a Flood outbreak is known as the Feral Stage.

During its Feral Stage, the Flood is only capable of local coordination through use of pheromone-based communication. Research indicates that the content of said messages are of very limited complexity. Individual Combat and Carrier Forms have access to the skills and memories of their host; however, once an outbreak establishes a viable Gravemind, the Coordinated Stage begins, and it is at this point the Flood becomes truly dangerous. With the formation of a Gravemind, the assimilated intelligence and memories of consumed hosts become part of a collective consciousness, which is capable of strategic thinking and commanding individual Flood forms in an organized manner.

The Interstellar Stage is the third (and current for this RP) stage of a Flood infestation. Only when the Flood have gained sufficient technology, possess no need for further evolutionary augmentations and have conquered all planets in a given star system, then they may progress into this stage. Once this stage is reached, the Flood has consumed almost all sentient life and technology of many planets and with their fleets, they move on to the next star system. After taking an entire galaxy, the Flood then enters the Intergalactic Stage. The early phases of this stage are seen after the Flood consumed much of the sentient life on Installation 05, and more importantly the millions of Covenant in the city of High Charity.

Notable Individuals: Gravemind (will be apped separately)

Short history of the Faction: The logs stored in the Terminals around the Ark record that the Forerunner 'Mantle' (Guardians of the Galaxy and all life) may have been handed down from "legends of the past," the Precursors. The Precursors presumably viewed the Forerunners as their own legacy. They expected them to continue their work after they departed—the same way that Forerunner lifeworkers (including the Librarian, or the Lifeshaper) viewed Humanity before the activation of the Array.

The Primordial, a Gravemind that identified itself as the last Precursor, revealed that the Precursors had been ruthlessly killed in a war with the Forerunners millions of years before the events of the Human-Covenant War and that "their answer is at hand" - implying that a proto-Flood form (described as a fine dust contained in hundreds of glass cylinders) was created as revenge or as a failsafe. The fact the Gravemind considered itself a Precursor implies that the Precursors created it for revenge against the Forerunners. If so, then they were entirely successful.

However, the Flood is revealed to be another form of Precursor made via the powder that was also revealed to be actual Precursor desiccated remains. They were annihilated by Ancient Forerunners, who wished to seize the Mantle of Responsibility from the Precursors instead of letting them give it to Humanity. Some Precursors hid in stasis while others changed into the dust found by the ancient humans (the latter created the Flood). The Flood attacked humanity for only a short while because the Precursors favored humanity. The Flood/Precursors found humanity worthy of the Mantle and instead traveled to take revenge against the Forerunners.

It was later revealed that the Flood was not a creation of the Precursors, but the Precursors' perverted and insane remains of themselves. The dust that humanity had discovered that led to the birth of the Flood threat was one of the failsafe measures the Precursors put into place to try and avoid their extinction. Over the Eons, however, the dust became flawed and corrupt; rather than rebirthing the Precurors as they were, it only brought a cancerous plague and death. The remaining Precursors, driven to insanity by the betrayal of their creations (the Forerunners) instead embraced the disease they had accidentally birthed, guiding it to cease infecting humanity as if they had successfully immunized themselves. The Precursors, insane, but driven by a need to create new life, decided that the Flood would be their instrument; all life they made from then on would know only suffering, and would never have the chance to throw down their makers ever again. The very act of being exposed to the Precursors minds within the Gravemind drove the Ur-Didact to a brooding, hate-filled insanity.

Unknown to the Forerunners, the Human/San'Shyuum alliance had developed a way to combat and eventually defeat the Flood. By manipulating key strands of the Flood's genetic buildup, and infecting a third of the human population with this code, then placing them directly along the pathway of the Flood, the humans were able to alter the resultant Flood, causing it to turn upon itself. As a result, the Flood began to tear itself apart on a galactic level, further spreading the Human/San'Shyuum genetic weapon, and causing the Flood to wipe itself out.

Knowing that it faced its own extinction, what remained of the uninfected, stable specimens fled the galaxy aboard a commandeered vessel and remained dormant for thousands of years, biding their time.

The Forerunners learned of the peril and as a precaution designed and subsequently constructed the Halo Network should the threat one day return. As expected, 10,000 years later, the Flood returned and began its conquest of total galactic domination.

After exhausting every other strategic option, the Halo Array was fired, resulting in the elimination of the original source of the Flood infestation and the death of every sentient being in the Galaxy, effectively removing both the source and its entire food supply.

Weaknesses:
  • When deprived of sentient life with sufficient biomass to sustain them, the Flood will eventually starve.
  • Unable to take over anything without a well developed central nervous system.
  • Powerful directed energy weaponry (Such as flamethrowers and Sentinel lasers) can burn down Flood forms down quickly.
  • Weapons with a high stopping power (shotguns, rocket launchers, etc) can put down a Combat Forms with relative ease
  • If the Infection Form in a Combat Form is killed with a well placed shot, said Combat Form is reduced to a useless corpse until another Infection Form comes along to control it.

Okayanos
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Okayanos » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:59 pm

Nexicoe wrote:The Flood

Accepted. Enjoy being a buncha walking biohazards.

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:59 pm

Fixed my app

Okayanos
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Okayanos » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:02 pm

Accepted.

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:02 pm

Thank you

Nexicoe
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexicoe » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:15 pm

Okayanos wrote:
Nexicoe wrote:The Flood

Accepted. Enjoy being a buncha walking biohazards.

I'll start work on Gravemind and have it up either later night or tomorrow

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:07 pm

A P P L I C A T I O N

Name: Johnny Swift

Alias/Titles: The Speed Demon, Flashpoint Johnny

Originating From: YB Alternate Universe Scenario (OC Character from a NS RP)

Appearance:

Species: Human

Brief Backstory:
The man known as Johnny Swift was, originally, a young super-powered vigilante living in San Diego that was gifted with the power of super speed. For the most part, his childhood was unremarkable except for a streak of delinquency in his middle school years. Upon his graduation, Johnny's life seemed to be slated for the better, as he left home equipped with the knowledge to make the world a better place and the skills to do so. His world was suddenly rocked, however, when he responded to a villain who happened to have crafted a strange prototype reality-warping weapon, that Swift unfortunately became a test target for. By all known laws of Physics, Johnny was expected to cease to exist after his reality was warped.

However, the exact opposite happened. After the villain's weapon effectively merged two alternate universes into one upon shooting the speedster, Johnny was figuratively (and literally) transformed into an entirely different person seemingly instantaneously (though, for him, it seemed much longer) after his conscience merged with another, older, stronger, and smarter individual also known as Johnny Swift from another dimension parallel to his own, who just so happened to also have the power of super-speed along with a plethora of knowledge from his many years wandering the world and stars as a sort of "wandering hero." This Johnny Swift was a more experienced and seasoned hero, who had garnered quite the reputation for himself for using a crowbar as his primary weapon, whilst also seemingly being able to defeat the world's strongest villains and accomplish feats thought impossible. Using his newfound knowledge and strength, Johnny was able to defeat the villain and save the day (hooray, but nothing really was at threat here), though found himself with a dilemma on how to approach the new world around him.

Powers and Abilities:
After the merger with the other version of himself (which I will refer to as Johnny Swift 2.0), Johnny retained a number of his old powers along with a few new ones from Johnny Swift 2.0. Some of these are self-explanatory, others have parentheses to give more simplified info on the power.

Johnny Swift 1.0
    • Super Speed (His theoretical max speed was Massively Hypersonic. Allows for quicker dodges, better agility and mobility, and rapid attacks)
    • Super Jump (Used in combination with his super speed to gain vertical advantages, scale obstacles, or just dunk on people powerfully)
    • Afterimage Creation (From moving so fast)
    • Enhanced Reading and Photographic Memory (can quite literally speed-read things, finishing books in seconds and recalling the information, though blanks sometimes on small details)
    • Momentum-based Attacks (using the momentum from moving so fast to hit things really hard)

Johnny Swift 2.0
    • Peak Human Condition (Working out a lot does that to you)
    • Adept Martial Artist
    • Adept Marksman/Crowbar fighter
    • Enhanced Perception (What this means is that time now essentially moves slower for him when he is running, though others with super speed appear to move regularly)
    • Kinetic Energy Attacks (Essentially, you move so fast that you can turn a part of your body into a human battering ram that disregards some armor due to the sheer kinetic energy. Step up from his Momentum-based Attacks)
    • Massively increased speed (Easily capable of Relativistic speeds with a potentially higher max.)

Tier: High 8-C (When taking into account a strike at his maximum speed)

Attack Potency: High 8-C (The kinetic energy in a full speed, full-power punch can collapse some buildings)

Speed: Relativistic running speed (higher if permitted to become stronger later in the rp), Relativistic+ reaction and attack speed

Lifting Strength: Peak Human

Striking Strength: Wall Class physically, Small Building when combined with speed.

Durability: Wall level

Stamina: Superhuman (for obvious reasons)

Range: Standard melee range

Standard Equipment: Nothing really of note, except for a lucky crowbar that can serve as a very dangerous object at high speeds.

Intelligence: Experienced fighter, leaning on the average side in terms of intelligence.

Weaknesses:
  • Going at super speeds requires a super metabolism, and this means hunger and thirst is very common. If Johnny does not stay hydrated and/or fed constantly, his powers will weaken severely.
  • Any trips or sudden stops while running can potentially injure him majorly.
  • Rather average when it comes to strength, compared to most people.
  • Johnny is a cocky, arrogant, disrespectul fighter with massive self-pride, often blatantly going into fights he can't win.
  • Sonic-Based Weaponry/Powers, for some reason, will hurt him majorly. With enough exposure, it could potentially kill him. Also, ice based weaponry/powers are able to cause slowing of molecular movement, this makes it difficult for him to maintain his speed and will slow him substantially.

Notable Attacks/Techniques: None as of now

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:25 pm

The Doctor and Ammy have this guy on check
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:26 pm

Oh shit we got a Flash wannabe?????!!!!!
Last edited by Skylus on Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:33 pm

Skylus wrote:Oh shit we got a Flash wannabe?????!!!!!

Minus the Speed Force BS and time traveling.

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:34 pm

Turmenista wrote:
Skylus wrote:Oh shit we got a Flash wannabe?????!!!!!

Minus the Speed Force BS and time traveling.

This is gonna be fuuunnnnnnnn

Nexicoe
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexicoe » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:37 pm

A P P L I C A T I O N

Name: Gravemind

Alias/Titles: Inferi sententia (Gravemind) Inferi redivivus (the Flood), The Parasite, The Plague, The Shaping Sickness

Originating From: Halo

Age: 10 millions years old (Current iteration is <500 years old)

Appearance: Gravemind's head and some body. Gravemind's main "body" is 278ft tall, and it has hundreds of miles-long tentacles attached to it.

Species: Flood

Brief Backstory: A Gravemind starts out as a Proto-Gravemind—a Flood form created by merging the bodies and biomass of numerous sentient life forms; some Flood forms may also be repurposed and merged into the Proto-Gravemind. After a Proto-Gravemind has been created, nearby Combat Forms will continue to supply it with fresh bodies, allowing it to accumulate mass, increase in size, and gain more memories and intelligence from consumed hosts. Eventually, the Proto-Gravemind reaches a certain critical mass and becomes self-aware—a Gravemind. This critical mass tends to be made up of thousands of bodies if using human-sized bodies as a measuring unit.

The Gravemind and its subordinate Flood infection will then continue to accumulate. Eventually, when the Flood infection has become too large for even the Gravemind to control—or when no life remains in the galaxy—the Flood infection will reach the Intergalactic Stage, and Flood will leave the galaxy with the intent to create a new Gravemind elsewhere.

Gravemind makes up a distributed intelligence, with a single primary consciousness made up of multiple, smaller instances that seem capable of acting independently. This is shown when the Precursor Gravemind compares itself with Catalog, a group of modified Forerunners networked together into single mind acting in concert with many others.

Powers and Abilities: Gravemind connects with and commands every instance of Flood in the galaxy, increasing their effectiveness from Feral to Coordinated. Gravemind also possesses the memories of every former iteration of himself, and of every lifeform the Flood has consumed.

Gravemind break any artificial intelligence with enough time via the Logic Plague, as displayed by the corruption of 032 Mendicant Bias. After hacking a machine, Gravemind has total access to it (such as teleporters, Slipspace generators, etc.)

Conversing with Gravemind is ill-advised, as those that do tend to turn insane, from human researchers to even the Ur-Didact.

Gravemind can exhale Flood Spores that ignore standard durability if they're inhaled.

Tier: High 6-A

Attack Potency: 8-C physically (via tendrils or mouth), High 6-A via Infestation

Speed: Massively FTL+ through use of Slipspace Drives in ships, actual physical speed is unknown.

Lifting Strength: Class K

Striking Strength: Large Building class

Durability: 8-A

Stamina: Unknown, likely limitless

Range: Hundred of kilometers with physical attacks, potentially unlimited by using other Flood forms

Standard Equipment: High Charity planetoid station.

Intelligence: Supergenius - Contains the intelligence of the entirety of the Precursors, most of the Forerunners, and millions of Covenant and human lives.

Weaknesses:
  • Being the central intelligence of the Flood, a Gravemind would starve if there was no more sentient life left for it to infect.
  • While infinitely more frightening and imposing than a smaller Flood form, a Gravemind is still able to be killed. The Forerunner developed Weapon/Anti-Materiel Z-390 High-Explosive Munitions Rifle is one of the few weapons that Prometheans used to combat it.
Notable Attacks/Techniques: literally breathing infectious Spores into your face

Theme Song: The Covenant - Gravemind

Last edited by Nexicoe on Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Okayanos
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Okayanos » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:21 pm

Turmenista wrote:Johnny Swift

Nexicoe wrote:Gravemind

Both accepted.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:05 pm

Yeah I guess I can join this.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:58 pm

A P P L I C A T I O N

Name: Ashok Drake

Alias/Titles: Captain Drake, The Black Dragon, The Wind Dragon

Originating From: (ignore if OC)

Gender: Female, although they have quite an androgynous appearance. Goes by she or they.

Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/20/7d/39 ... fed946.png (I just make them using dollmakers and post to Pinterest, to avoid art theft).

Brief Backstory: Ashok Francis Drake was born in India to a black father and an Indian mother in 1684. Their father, Francis Drake Sr. was overjoyed even though he hoped for the birth of a son and big Francis even gave the child his name because that was the custom for firstborn boys "and Francis can be used for a girl's name too, right?" Of course, his grandparents who hoped to mold their granddaughter into a proper lady always referred to her as Frances but as soon as the child was old enough to talk, she would consistently correct them and change her middle name's spelling to match her father's name as she thought the first spelling ugly. Her mother, Archana Drake (nee Balakrishnan) was a daughter of a high ranking Indian general and gave her daughter the name Ashok even if it was masculine because it meant "without sorrow", and she was reported to have been a very happy baby. Her childhood was a pretty happy one and her parents didn't even mind it when she would dress up like a boy sometimes to go do boy things. In Britain, things probably wouldn't be as accepted but in India, things were a bit different. As she got older, she realized that she had a passion for ships and went to sea disguised as a boy as soon as she turned sixteen. Joining a whaling crew based in Greenland, it was tough work and it was a struggle to keep her secret safe. The pay wasn't very good, and being dark-skinned and mixed race she got treated awfully different; that and her androgynous appearance made many think of her as a "pretty boy." One night, the whalers were beset by pirates and the classic "die or join our crew" thing went down...Ashok leaped at the chance and went with the crew, who while not perfect and quite boorish were far more egalitarian than she was used to.

She proved to be a very good pirate, and eventually she was promoted to first mate by the Captain, Adam Ramsay. She'd earned a place well enough that she didn't even get kicked off after her true gender was revealed. For her speed and skill with a blade she became known as the Wind Dragon, and the Black Dragon from her dark skin, all taken from the etymology of her last name. Things went well for about two and a half years until Captain Ramsay was killed in an ambush and the crew barely managed to limp away with most of their number. To Ashok's surprise, she was voted in as the new captain by the crew and her first order of business was to avenge their captain...spending weeks of intense planning, they managed to surprise the Navy men that had ambushed them at first and dealt them a nasty blow, taking their ship, which Ashok renamed the Devil's Reach and sailing away into the night...she's been at this pirate game for about eight years now and has no intention of slowing down anytime soon. She ain't Blackbeard or Bartholomew Roberts level yet, but she's hoping to get there one day.

Powers and Abilities: They're an expert sailor, great with a sword and okay with a pistol...as for any magic powers, nah.

Tier: 10-A

Attack Potency: High 8-C with ship and cannons...High 8-B if she had all five ships in her fleet, 10-A by herself in a melee

Speed: Peak Human

Lifting Strength: 55 kg

Striking Strength: Human class with no weapons or melee weapons.

Durability: Human Level

Stamina: She got into a melee duel with this rival captain, the thing went on for about six hours and even then she was pushing limits.

Range: Hundreds of meters with pistol, extended melee with swords, kilometers with a cannon

Standard Equipment: She usually sails with a fleet of five ships, her main one has twenty cannon. The second one has fourteen, the third has twelve, the fourth has eight and the fifth has ten. If it's just her, she has four dueling pistols, a short-sword, a long-knife and some rope, as well as her garb,

Intelligence: Above average mostly, genius when it comes to sailing and navigation.

Weaknesses: Being a human with zero superpowers, if you hit her in the right place she's totally screwed. Plus there are people after her most of the time as there's a bounty on her head and all.

Notable Attacks/Techniques: (Show us your Kamehamehas and Hadoukens. Leave this blank if you don't do that shit.)

Theme Song: Epic Pirate Music comin' at ya

Last edited by Nuridia on Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Kraicia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kraicia » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:34 pm

A P P L I C A T I O N

Name: HLFFS Elliotsjökull ("Elliot's Glacier")

Alias/Titles: Preußens Rache (lit. "Prussia's Revenge")

Originating From: Down the Rabbit Hole - A Kancolle RP (Original Character Here)

Appearance:

Being apart of the same secret project that created the HLFFS Van Ruller, Elliotsjökull retains both Kraician and Dutch features. First, and most importantly, he stands at 7ft tall, both showing his Dutch features and referencing his long length; however, his Kraician features offset such height, such as, clear pale skin complexion, cyan blue eyes, white-blonde hair, and ectomorph body shape (plus long legs).

Species: Male Kanmusu (Shipboy)

Brief Backstory: In the 1930s, fearing of being outdone by the German U-Boat threat like in the First World War, combined with rearmament programs by Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy alike, plus the extreme vulnerability to most of Kraicia's coastal rigs still under construction (which would remained on hold until the late 1930s), the Kraicians compiled dozens of special naval programs to increase the size of their navy while also preparing for the possibility running out of oil. Bringing the Dutch together in a secret naval program called, J.O.N.A ("Jacht Ontwikkelingsprogramma"; lit. "Yacht Development Program"), Kraicians alongside the Dutch conceived the idea of building much more cost effective ships that retain a mix of distinctive Dutch traits (shallow draft, low freeboard, and hard-hitting armament) and Kraician features (icebreaker hull, low cost, and versatility); however, since oil was highly rationed (only coming to Kraicia via the Afro-Holtland Commonwealth and Arab-Holtland Commonwealth, plus the USA), the JONA project focused to build warships that were powered by sails. While outlandish and antiquated according to modern engineers and technicians, the JONA project contributed to providing 30% of Kraicia's navy before and during the Second World War. The remaining 60% of Kraicia's navy came from other naval programs, such as, the Kraician-British naval program (HENS; "Holt-English Naval Shipping"; corvettes, frigates, destroyers, and light cruisers), the Kraician-US naval program (HANFIT; "Holt-American Nautical Freight Industry"; heavy cruisers, amphibious assault ships, and carriers), Kraician-French naval program (FHCN; "Franco-Holtland Civil Nautica"; landing craft and submarines), and the Kraician-Canadian naval program (HOCANAS; "Holt-Canadian Naval Shipping"; Project Habakkuk, landing craft, and destroyers).

As apart of the JONA project, Van Ruller was the first sailing warship to be built and launched, setting the template for all sailing warships for the Kraician navy, and inspiring the creation for the much larger sailing five-masted amphibious assault and PT boat tender/carrier ship, HLFFS Elliotsjökull. At 880ft long and 130ft wide, Elliotsjökull was a partially contrasting design compared to Van Ruller, favoring a deep draft and high freeboard for stability and space, coupled with square-rigged sails for simplified manufacturing and management. As a deviation from its Dutch-designed counterparts apart of the JONA project, Elliotsjökull took on more Kraician features designed for the harsh and frigid Atlantic, such as, double-layered armor, an icebreaker bow, and honeycomb internal bracing (something which the Van Ruller and other JONA-built ships had but less pronounced and less intricate).

Concurrent with HLFFS Gibson Grover's remodeling to become an amphibious assault ship, HLFFS Elliotsjökull was both a rivaling and replacement design meant to supersede Gibson (plus Harper; first ship of its class); however, it was discovered in trial testing that the sail-powered Elliotsjökull was coincidentally equal to the diesel-powered Gibson Grover. What the Gibson had in terms of servicing British torpedo bombers (Fairy Swordfish biplanes), F4F Wildcats, and its own MB-52 Helicopters, Elliotsjökull contrasted with unlimited range and a much greater cargo hold for landing craft and PT boats (880ft long compared to Gibson's 662ft length). Elliotsjökull was slightly slower than Gibson, capable of traveling up to 21 knots compared to Gibson's 24 knots, coupled with a thicker armor belt and deck compared to Gibson, thereby compensating Elliotsjökull's lack of aerial compliments to become equal with Gibson.

Like Gibson, Elliotsjökull had a well-dock underneath located at the stern; however, contrasted with Gibson's well-dock, which was wide and roomy, Elliotsjökull's well-dock was narrow and cramp. This is because the internal honeycomb bracing, a trait that defined all sailing ships from the JONA project, offering phenomenal structural integrity at the expense of interior space and comfort. Also, while Elliotsjökull has a deep draft and high freeboard for stability and making it easy for PT boats to launch or dock, Elliotsjökull was unable to get very close to the coast unlike other amphibious assault ships, relying on its own PT boats and air defense armament (plus other ships) to defend itself in the meantime.

Elliotsjökull first saw action in November 1942, landing US, UK, and Kraician soldiers on the French Moroccan Coast, and providing subsequent air defense in the form of PT boats. The PT boats in cooperation with US ships also took on the enemy French cruisers, destroyers, and submarines that opposed the Casablanca landings, becoming what is known as the Battle of Casablanca. At that particular naval battle, Elliotsjökull survived with moderate damage to its armor and the loss to most of its PT boats; however, Elliotsjökull later went all to assist in the Tunisian Campaign, ferrying troops and providing both air defense and seagoing patrols.

Elliotsjökull was initially met with reasonable skepticism for its sail-propulsion and slow speed; however, once it was first proven in combat, Elliotsjökull turned out to be a surprisingly durable, seemingly indestructible even to Axis-aligned French, Italian, and Nazi German combatants who first saw Elliotsjökull for the first time. The famous sight of the Elliotsjökull fending against Axis aircraft and ships alike for the first time gave Elliotsjökull the 'mythological' impression as if the late 'KMS Preussen' had arose from the depths of the Dover Strait, hence earning its German nickname, Preußens Rache (lit. "Prussia's Revenge"). At the time, there was hardly anything in the Axis arsenal that could possibly sink Elliotsjökull, even though it later served as a patrol vessel sailing between Kraicia and Britain against the U-Boats.

This reputation was further cemented profoundly when Elliotsjökull was the first target of the Fritz X guided bomb on 5th September 1943, taking on three confirmed hits (two in the midsection and one on the starboard aft), but never sunk or knocked out of action; however, the two bombs had destroyed two of Elliotsjökull's central masts (number two and number three), cutting his speed by more than half (9-10 knots) and half of the crew killed. While very much operational despite the speed reduction and half of the crew remaining, and having ward of the German bombers with the help of its own defenses (PT boats and AA batteries) and nearby Allied (plus Italian) ships, the High Holtland Fleethood demanded that Elliotsjökull return home for repairs at once, hours after the deadly Fritz X bombing attack. The attack, however, altered the course of history, confirming the Italians to provide heavy escorts to their battleships Roma and Italia (ex-Littorio), hence the subsequently unsuccessful attacks on Roma and Italia days and weeks later.

Repaired and returned to service later on in February 1944, Elliotsjökull later took part in the colossal allied Normandy landings in June 1944, better known as, D-Day. Once Nazi Germany had surrendered in May, Elliotsjökull was later called to the Pacific two weeks later alongside the 10th Kraician Fleet to ferry marines to Okinawa, arriving at Okinawa on 10th June 1945. Not more than a few days later after Elliotsjökull arrived, a Kamikaze attack attempted to sink Elliotsjökull, which subsequently failed in the same manner as the Fritz X bombs from 1943. Unfortunately, Elliotsjökull's central mast was knocked down during the attack despite only suffering light damage to the deck and armor belt in the aftermath.

Nevertheless, during and after the Battle of Okinawa, the crew alongside the assistance of US engineers managed to disassemble Elliotsjökull's broken center mast, salvage the sails and parts, and then disembark back to Kraicia to undergo repairs. Once Japan surrendered later on in August 1945, Elliotsjökull was brought back into service in September 1945, where he then ferried US and Kraician soldiers to post-war Japan, and eventually Korean later on in 1950 until Elliotsjökull was called to take part in the failed attempt to search and rescue the HLFFS Van Ruller in 1951.

In 1960, Elliotsjökull was eventually transferred to 'mothball' fleet, becoming apart of the civilian search and rescue department. Elliotsjökull was finally decommissioned in 2004, where he was slated to become a museum ship back in Kraicia; however, he was momentarily called into service between 2006-2010 for one last time to oversee the restoration and return of the HLFFS Van Ruller. Once back at home, Elliotsjökull was formally decommissioned at the same time of Van Ruller, reunited after so many years and becoming the two major surviving ships of the JONA project ever since.

Powers and Abilities: As a humanoid incarnation of the PT Boat Tender/Carrier and Landing Craft Carrier himself, Elliot can launch and service PT boats, whom he can deploy as tiny autonomous aquatic units that can serve as either reconnaissance, naval attack, transport troops and tanks, or anti-submarine duties. He can also carry the following Boats/Landing-Craft:
- 6 x Medium-Sized LCMs
(OR)
- 28 x T-15 Torpedo Boats
(OR)
- 55 LVTs

Aside from aircraft fairies and his own fists, Elliot's only defenses against airborne targets and ground targets are his ten twin-barreled 57mm Automatic Cannons and 76 Single-Barreled 20mm AA Guns. Lastly, while Elliot may be propelled by sails, and unable to launch aircraft unlike HLFFS Gibson Grover, Elliot effectively has unlimited range; however, he does need to replenish supplies for his crew (food), and boats (fuel and munitions).

Tier:
  • Tier 8-C (Without his rigging and boats)
  • Low 8-A (With rigging and boats) - (He carries a small invasion force, much larger than Gibson's capabilities, and has taken part in the the Africa, Italian, Normandy, and Okinawa beach landings to prove it)

Attack Potency: Small Town

Speed: Superhuman (when sailing out at sea; top speed of 21 knots at full sails)

Lifting Strength: Class K

Striking Strength: Building Class

Durability: Large Building

Stamina: Unlimited (Sail-propelled; five-masted and square rigged sails) - (He does eventually need to resupply his fairy crew with food, munitions for himself, boats, and tanks, and fuel for the boats and tanks)

Range: With his T-15 Torpedo Boat fairies, he can attack or keep a look out within a 700 mile radius

Standard Equipment: When unarmed, he has nothing but his fists and own body as a weapon; however, since he is a male Kanmusu, Elliot is armed with his torpedo boats or landing craft (LCMs carry marine/troop fairies with tanks, while LVTs carry troops/marines), and his own 57mm and 20mm automatic cannon armament

Intelligence: Since late 1940, Elliot has gained wisdom and experience over the years, so much so teaching the lessons of military naval landing operations and sailing out at sea with sails. Because he is propelled by sails, he knows the way of navigation without using electronic/modern means, relying instead on the consolations, wind, and other visual cues alongside his photographic memory. While not a ship of the 18th century (Colonial) or 19th century (Napoleonic), he retains the mannerisms and intelligence of a European autocrat. This comes in the form of his multilingual capabilities (speaks Holtlandic, Icelandic, Faroese, Dutch, Danish, Irish, Scots Gaelic, Kraician and UK English, French, and German), giving him an extremely wide and rich vocabulary that he uses nonchalantly with the fact that he sometimes speaks sedately with a blunt and dry sense of humor; however, this works in conjunction with his personality, whom he is a calculating, confident, calm and laid-back individual, masking his true battle-hardened, serious, and jaundiced nature.

Weaknesses: While he is invulnerable to small arms fire, blunt trauma, blades, and grenades, Elliot is easy prey to large caliber artillery guns and powerful explosives (e.g. TNT). Plus, Elliot has a limited ammunition and fuel count, which naturally forces him to conserve his resources, and when refuelling and resupplying ammunition does come to mind, Elliot will consume quite an appetite (greater than Gibson but it is mild and controlled when compared to how much resources that much larger carrier and battleship shipboys/shipgirls consume). Also, Elliot's sail propulsion restricts his ability so sail the seas by abiding to the wind, hence why it takes him longer to get to his destination out at sea longer than his modern steam/diesel/nuclear powered counterparts; however, most importantly, without his sails, he would be stranded in the water, requiring someone to tow him back to shore if anything. Miscellaneously, unlike other sailing ships like HLFFS Van Ruller, Elliot has a deep draft and high freeboard, which translates over into the anthropomorphic version of himself in the form of slow speed, shallow turning speed, and below average manuverability given his tall height (7'0ft tall; height can be used against him).

Notable Attacks/Techniques:
  • (T-15 Torpedo Boats) - The T-15 Torpedo Boat was designed as apart of Kraicia's 1930s militarization and rearmament against Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy. The T-15 Torpedo Boat was designed as a response to the German E-Boat, with the only differences being simplified construction, sturdier and heavy-duty hull (nickel-steel hull), and a more fuel-efficient diesel engine with redundant ignition systems. While heavier and slower than the E-Boats, the T-15 was much more well-armored and robust against the harsh and frigid Atlantic ocean, able to withstand much more punishment than its German counterpart at the expense of speed and greater weight. In Elliot's arsenal, the T-15s have two torpedo tubes (4 torpedoes; two pre-loaded and two spare ones), and can either arm himself with four 20mm cannons (all single barreled) or two 30mm cannons (all single barreled). Able to get up to a top speed of 37 knots, the T-15s are able to travel up to a range of 1,000 miles at 28 knots, allowing Elliot to cover lots of nautical territory with very good fuel efficiency.
  • (LCMs & LVTs) - As an landing craft carrier, Elliot can deliver 55 LVTs or six LCMs, whom can transport a maximum total of 1,320 troops (or six 30-ton tanks; LCMs only). These LVTs and LCMs can carry Kraician marine/troop fairies and/or tanks to shore or back, giving Elliot enough manpower to invade and take a small town; however, he will need other Kanmusu with PT boats (e.g. Gibson Grover) to help him maximize the efficiency of his naval landing forces. These Kraician marine/troop fairies, while small and reasonably endearing, are very dangerous not only for their ferocity and experience, but also their size and speed as fairies can allow them to go into small places that only mice or small critters can go. Even the munitions and weapons that the Kraician marine/troop fairies are just as deadly as human-sized guns, since the munitions are merely hyper-condensed and miniaturized versions of their human-sized equivalents. Miscellaneously, Kraician marine/soldier fairies look similar to British commonwealth soldiers, except Kraician military combatants wear the distinctive leather 'calvary-esque' thigh high boots (unique to Kraicia called, Leðurfætur; lit. "Leather Legs"), considering that Kraicia is situated in the Atlantic and it occasionally encounters the wrath of the Atlantic storms and waves. Interestingly, due to Kraician English's vocabulary originating from pure Germanic sources, Kraician marine/soldier fairies are referred to as, 'Elves', not 'Fairy' as commonly referred by non-Kraicians.
  • (Kanmusu Traits) - As a kanmusu (specifically a shipboy), Elliot can travel on water as if it was just ordinary land; however, only if he is critically damaged that he'll sink underwater like an ordinary ship. Propelled by sails, Elliot has a top speed of 21 knots when traveling on water, and has extra horsepower to tow an actual destroyer ship. As machine-like humanoid being, however, he will eventually run out of fuel and munitions for his boats, and food for his fairy crew; however, without his sails, he will find himself 'dead' in the water, requiring that somebody tow him back to land. But unlike an ordinary human, being part machine makes Elliot a deceptively durable opponent, since he has a 7in armor belt and 10in armored deck, on top of his metal hull and construction. The secret to a kanmusu's creation and construction is hyper-condensed composition, which upon anyone foolish enough to attack a kanmusu, it will feel like he/she has punched a metal wall than actual flesh and bone.

Theme Song: Atlantshafið Heiðursmaður

Last edited by Kraicia on Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
I’m the Republic of Kraicia, a theocratic Caucasus-based country. I also roleplay as Kraicia, an equally theocratic, albeit Future Tech, nation. I do not represent the Orthodox Church or any form of Caucasus nationalism.

Ihury
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ihury » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:58 am

A P P L I C A T I O N

Name
Juhani Bergqvist

Alias/Titles
"Hodur" (Höðr)

Originating From
An OC version of Earth with fantastical elements and a continuing Cold War. In this world, spirits and demons roam freely and are often tamed/subjugated by humans, who are then able to harness their powers either by directly commanding the spirits/demons or by having them possess an object of choice (usually a weapon).

Rifts to other worlds are known to open at random, accounting for several disappearances and other such freak occurrences; the advent of war has increased the rate of appearance of such rifts.

Appearance
Juhani Bergqvist is most often seen wearing a dark grey coat with a dark grey ushanka; his most notable feature is the white mask with which he covers his face, a completely blank white mask with no facial features whatsoever. He stands at 176cm, and weighs approximately 75kg, though nobody is quite sure. He has a head of thick golden hair that resembles the mane of a lion, usually hidden under his hat.

Prior to his being wounded in a Soviet artillery strike, Juhani Bergqvist was noted to be a rather average-looking man who did not strike anyone as particularly attractive or noticeable. The few who have seen his face after his being wounded note that Juhani's whole face above his mouth is covered in scar tissue, with no nostrils or eye sockets remaining, but often say little more about his appearance.

Species
Human

Brief Backstory
Juhani Bergqvist was born in a small village in Västergötland in the Kingdom of Sweden (a theocratic absolute-monarchy) on 22 May 1997, to a family of carpenters. He reveals little about his family background, except that he led a rather uneventful childhood until his drafting into the Royal Swedish Army at the age of 19.

Posted first to an artillery unit, Juhani, who had poor mathematical ability, requested to be posted out to an infantry unit. His request was granted, and Juhani served two years as a medic in an infantry battalion, before subsequently undergoing sniper training. He proved to be an exceptional sniper with a steady hand, quickly outclassing shooters far senior to him in terms of experience and rank.

Juhani, now 24, was subsequently posted to the 11th Infantry Division, which was, in fact, a specially commissioned unit that dealt with the harnessing of occult powers for combat purposes. Under the supervision of Bishop Åke Karlsson, a high-ranking clergyman in the royal government known for his extensive knowledge of the dark arts, Juhani Bergqvist tamed an ice spirit named Gunnthrá, binding it directly to himself.

In 2022, the Kingdom of Sweden and the People's Republic of Finland declared war on each other. The 11th Infantry Division was part of a Swedish force that captured Finnish territories all the way to Karelia, where they were met by an elite Finnish army supported, among others, by troops from the Soviet Union and the pro-Soviet Democratic Republic of Japan. Among the Japanese soldiers whom the 11th ID encountered was Hikaru Mochizuki, a Japanese commando and sniper, whom Juhani engaged in a forest for several days. Their duel ended on Christmas Day in 2023, when a ceasefire was signed between the Swedes and the Finns, and for the first time after a year of constant duelling, Juhani Bergqvist finally met with his rival, finding him to be very much alike despite their completely different ethnic and political backgrounds.

Caring little for politics himself, Juhani Bergqvist suggested that Hikaru desert with him to the neutral Norway, where they could quietly live out the war. Hikaru, however, appeared to be heavily angered by the proposal, and flatly refused to do so, citing his loyalty not to the communist government of North Japan but to his fellow soldiers who, like him, had also been cast into a war they did not wish to fight. Having come to a consensus that neither party could agree, Juhani and Hikaru parted ways, each returning to their respective sides.

Juhani would soon come face to face with his old rival Hikaru again, however, in 2024, when civil war broke out in Finland. The two were set to engage in another sniper duel, but were interrupted by a Soviet artillery strike. Juhani himself survived, but in the process of trying to hide, was hit in the face by shrapnel and burning splinters, which tore out his eyes and melted the skin above his mouth into a horrific, gory mess. By some miracle, he survived, and was evacuated to base camp, and subsequently back to Stockholm, where he received urgent medical treatment from one of the most well-known military hospitals, on the insistence of his commanders.

Now permanently out of action, the blind Juhani was honourably discharged from the Royal Swedish Army with the rank of Lieutenant, and lived as a wanderer for two years, accompanied only by the ice spirit Gunnthrá. During this time, he taught himself how to fight without the use of sight, which he now no longer possessed, and fine-tuned his hearing to such an extent that he was able to "see" his surroundings to a surprisingly high degree of accuracy.

Deciding to reinvent himself as a mercenary, Juhani took the name "Hodur" (after a blind god from Norse mythology), and began accepting assassination requests and other such underworld jobs. Hiding his face behind a mask, Juhani Bergqvist soon made a name for himself as an assassin with a remarkably high success rate, and a sniper who could take out impossibly difficult targets with relative ease.

Little did Juhani know, he would soon come face to face with an old rival of his...

Powers and Abilities
  • Gunnthrá: During his time in the Royal Swedish Army, Juhani Bergqvist enlisted the services of an ice spirit named Gunnthrá, who follows him as a familiar spirit. He grants Juhani the ability to manipulate ice, allowing him to create ice out of water vapour in the atmosphere, freeze water, and also grants him with superhuman levels of cold tolerance.
  • Echolocation: Being blind, Juhani compensates for his lack of sight with a remarkably refined sense of hearing, which allows him to mentally picture a scene, thus allowing him to fight and even operate a rifle to remarkably high levels of accuracy.
  • Sniper: Juhani Bergqvist is an accomplished sniper, possessing a very steady hand and, prior to his wounding, very good eyesight. After being blinded by a Soviet artillery strike, Juhani has trained himself to snipe by ear, and can do so with shocking levels of accuracy.

Tier
10-A

Attack Potency
10-B (Physical)
9-B (sniper rifle)
10-A (ice)

Speed
Athletic human (running, melee combat)
Superhuman (sniper)

Lifting Strength
Athletic human

Striking Strength
Athlete class (melee)
Street class (sniper)
Street class MAX (ice)

Durability
Street level

Stamina
Peak human

Range
200m (ice)
4km (sniper)

Standard Equipment
  • Sniper rifle - a custom-built weapon designed by Bergqvist for himself. He uses a metal sight rather than a telescopic scope, arguing that the latter may flash and give away his location.

Intelligence
Aside from his high level of tactical prowess, Juhani is also rather knowledgeable in political affairs (despite his disinterest in them), and is a huge appreciator of music. He considers himself to be rather poor at mathematical calculations, however, and takes a rather long time to do mental calculation.

Weaknesses
  • Blindness: The most obvious of all his weaknesses. While he is exceptional in his use of echolocation, even that becomes less reliable when there is much background noise.
  • Gunnthrá: Though Gunnthrá is a more benevolent spirit compared to Hikaru's Mangetsuin, using his power still takes a toll on Juhani's physical health. Using his power in any form for excessive amounts of time will lead to Juhani becoming very physically and mentally fatigued, sometimes even causing migraines and stomachaches.

Notable Attacks/Techniques
-

Theme Song
Frederic Chopin - Etude "Torrent", Op 10 No 4

A P P L I C A T I O N

Name
Hikaru Mochizuki
望月 煇

Alias/Titles
"Werewolf"

Originating From
See above

Appearance
Hikaru is a young man who looks far younger than he actually is, with many people mistaking him for a teenager. Standing at 173cm and weighing 68kg, he has a lean, muscular body, with the phrase 精力善用 ("maximum efficiency, minimum effort") tattooed down his back in red ink. He wears his silver hair long, with his fringe covering one of his amber eyes, which are noted to have a dashingly handsome yet vicious and cruel quality to them.

Most of the time, Hikaru's attire consists of a beige coat and baggy trousers, a long white scarf (the sort worn by kamikaze pilots) and gloves, and a pair of goggles that he wears on his forehead unless firing his weapon. Aside from his rifle, the Mangetsuin, Hikaru also carries a military-issue wakizashi for emergency hand-to-hand combat.

Species
Human

Brief Backstory
Hikaru Mochizuki was born on 17 March 2001 in Hakodate in the Democratic Republic of Japan (日本民主主義共和国, AKA North Japan, a Soviet-sponsored communist state in Hokkaido), the only child of a woodblock print maker and a traditional kanpō physician. He is of partial Russian and Circassian descent through his father.

At the height of Soviet-Chinese tensions in 2016, 15-year-old Hikaru was drafted into the People's Army of Japan, where he first served in an infantry unit and then, after displaying a flair for battlefield tactics, underwent training first as a commando and later as a sniper. Posted to Company IV of the 3rd Commandos Battalion, the then Cpl. Hikaru was introduced to the world of unauthorised weapon enchantment and possession by his battalion commander, the maverick Lieutenant-colonel Naoto Iida, who secretly trained Hikaru and several other commandos under his command in the art of demon control. Hikaru proved to be adept at the skill, and at the age of 20, he tamed a deranged werewolf spirit, the Mangetsuin (満月韻, lit. "full moon poem"), which follows him to this day, bound to the sniper rifle which Hikaru uses.

When war broke out between Nationalist China and the Soviet Union in 2022, the 3rd Commandos was sent, along with 10,000 other North Japanese troops, to the Soviet-allied People's Republic of Finland to help Finnish troops fight back the forces of the Kingdom of Sweden, which had allied itself with Nationalist China. It was during this campaign, known as the Karelian Conflict, where Hikaru eventually met his rival and soon-to-be arch nemesis, Swedish sniper Juhani Bergqvist. In a forest, the two engaged in a three day long sniper duel, which saw 26 and 22 soldiers on the Swedish and Finnish side respectively killed by the other side's sniper, and neither one willing to back down.

On Christmas Day of 2023, a temporary ceasefire was declared between the People's Republic of Finland and the Kingdom of Sweden, and for the first time, Hikaru met with his rival Juhani. The two got along surprisingly well, as each one soon came to realise that they had no interest in the political cause, but while Juhani was in favour of deserting, Hikaru refused to abandon the people by whose side he had fought. Unable to come to a consensus, the two snipers returned to their respective sides, thinking they would never see each other again. The 3rd Commandos remained in Karelia, in anticipation of further action.

Conflict would soon break out again, this time between the Soviet-supported communist Finnish government and a republican insurgency sponsored by the Kingdom of Sweden. Now promoted to senior sergeant, Hikaru soon came face-to-face with his old nemesis Juhani Bergqvist once again, but another duel that was to take place between the two was cut short by Soviet artillery strikes. Hikaru sustained a broken arm as he dived into a shell-scrape, but Juhani, who could not escape in time, had it far worse; the Swedish sniper lost both his eyes, as shrapnel and tree splinters tore through his face.

Thinking Juhani to be dead, SSgt. Hikaru Mochizuki slowly became obsessed with the Swedish sniper, viciously castigating himself for having failed to take him out himself while simultaneously expressing a level of respect for him accorded to no-one else. When he learned that Juhani had, in fact, survived the blast, Hikaru begged company commander Capt. Iida to allow him to secretly cross enemy lines to meet his Swedish counterpart. Iida initially expressed support for the idea, but upon receiving disapproval from his Finnish superiors, eventually rejected Hikaru's request.

In 2027, the North Japanese government, by then riddled with destructive levels of bureaucratic inefficiency and corruption, collapsed under its own weight, and the island of Hokkaido plunged into power vacuum as the People's Army of Japan split into innumerable factions and itself descended into factionalism. The North Japanese 3rd Commandos Battalion, unable to contact the powerless Provisional People's Government of Japan, was thus stranded in Finland, just as the People's Republic of Finland, now bereft of external support after the USSR withdrew sponsorship for the Finnish government, started to lose its grip on the nation's territories, and the People's Republic was soon reduced to a rump state in Uusimaa, with the remaining Finnish territories becoming dominated by warlords of various political alignments.

Lieutenant-colonel Naoto Iida took charge of the 3rd Commandos Battalion, which soon became an apolitical mercenary group working for the highest bidder. He began encouraging his men to tame demons for their own use on the battlefield, an activity he had previously kept clandestine due to restrictions imposed by the communist government; Hikaru, being adept in this, took on a supervisory role, becoming something of a second-in-command to Lieut-col Iida.

His rivalry and obsession with Juhani Bergqvist was soon to be rekindled and even more heavily-fuelled, however, as reports of a sniper-for-hire wearing a blank white mask with no eyes soon surfaced. While the identity of the sniper named "Hodur" remained unknown, Hikaru's analyses of the masked assassin's techniques and tactics left him with no doubt that Hodur was, in fact, his old rival, Juhani Bergqvist, somehow still a capable sniper despite the loss of his eyesight.

Powers and Abilities
  • Mangetsuin: When he was 20, Hikaru tamed a werewolf spirit under the supervision of his commanding officer, naming it Mangetsuin, "full moon poem". The demon provides him with two powers:
    • Fire: Mangetsuin allows Hikaru to produce fire in small amounts, no larger than a large campfire at the very most. Using this ability, Hikaru is able to start fires with a touch, produce fire on his fingertips, and if he has enough energy, to cast bolts of fire as projectiles.
    • Steady hand: As it is bound to his weapon, Mangetsuin allows Hikaru to aim his rifle more steadily, its will controlling the rifle's recoil and Hikaru's involuntary muscle movements.
  • Sniper: Hikaru is known to be one of the most accomplished snipers in the former North Japanese military, boasting a kill-count of 47 from his time in the military and an additional 62 verified kills after the North Japanese 3rd Commandos went rogue (for a total of 109 verified kills and an additional 16 unverified). Known to be a perfectionist and mathematical genius, Hikaru calculates each and every shot with obsessive precision, somehow taking wind direction and distortions into account, and claims to have never missed a shot in his life.
  • Survival: Being a trained ranger, Hikaru is adept at living off the land, possessing extensive knowledge of navigation, animal cooking techniques, and other such survival skills.

Tier
9-B

Attack Potency
10-A (Physical)
9-B (sniper rifle)
9-B (fire)

Speed
Athletic human (running, melee combat)
Superhuman (sniper)

Lifting Strength
Athletic human

Striking Strength
Athlete class (melee)
Street class (sniper)
Small building class MAX (fire)

Durability
Street level

Stamina
Peak human - Hikaru can remain outfield for up to nine months at a time.

Range
500m (fire)
5km (sniper)

Standard Equipment
  • Mangetsuin - a custom-built rifle, constructed according to Hikaru's specifications, to which the demon Mangetsuin is bound.
  • Wakizashi - a standard-issue short military sword meant for hand-to-hand combat

Intelligence
In general, Hikaru is of average to above-average intelligence, but is noted to be exceptionally gifted at field tactics and at speed calculations.

Weaknesses
  • Obsession: Hikaru is known to be extremely obsessive over many things, even when out in the field; when acting as a sniper, he often forces himself to calculate the trajectory of his bullets to extraordinarily high levels of accuracy, and will often find himself highly unsatisfied and almost furious when his bullets hit their mark in places he did not intend.
  • Anger: Known to be a man of violent temper, Hikaru is one of the less charismatic members of the 3rd Commandos, and his outbursts of anger and violent streak have made him a rather controversial figure within the mercenary unit.
  • Mangetsuin: Harnessing the power of a demon doesn't come without a price. For Hikaru Mochizuki, the more he enlists the help of his familiar demon, the more his mental state suffers; he becomes more reckless, and in particular, his anger becomes even more violent and explosive than it already is, with the aftermath of prolonged communication with the demon on the battlefield being hours upon hours of brooding so intense that it feeds off his physical energy, leaving him a trembling wreck.

This is partly due to the stress inherent in the channeling of demons' powers, but also due to the malevolent personality of the Mangetsuin; Hikaru himself has calculated that due to the bodily stress he has to endure in channeling the demon's power, his lifespan will not exceed 50 years.

Notable Attacks/Techniques
-

Theme Song
Modest Mussorgsky - A Night on Bald Mountain

F A C T I O N

Faction Name
People's Army of Japan 3rd Commandos Battalion
日本人民軍隊第3コマンド団, Nippon Jinmin Guntai Daisan Komando-dan

Originating from
See above

Race(s) that the faction is made up of
  • Human (predominantly) - although originally comprising Japanese soldiers from Hokkaido, the 3rd Commandos soon came to include people of other ethnicities, such as Finns, Estonians, Russians, Georgians, and Armenians.
  • Demons / Familiar spirits (subjugated, often tied to a human or possessing a weapon)

Faction age
50 years (founded in 1978)

Technology/Abilities
The 3rd Commandos Battalion operates largely on outdated military technology roughly analogous to late 2010s tech from our world. Their main strength lies in the abilities they gain from taming demons, a skill in which the battalion has become very adept since going rogue after the collapse of the North Japanese government. As of now, there are 41 members of the PAJ 3rd Commandos Battalion that have at least one demon under their control.

Despite their outdated tech, however, even the non-demon-wielding commandos of the 336-man battalion are considerably tough soldiers, having trained under extreme conditions and having seen action in at least five different conflicts since the creation of the battalion in 1978.

Tier
10-A (regular soldiers)
9-C (demon controllers)
9-B (Hikaru Mochizuki)
9-A (Naoto Iida)

Industrial Capacity
N/A - the battalion relies mainly on captured munitions.

Military Prowess
The PAJ 3rd Commandos specialises mainly in sabotage, assassinations, and raids, and markets itself as a special forces mercenary group rather than as standard, run-of-the-mill soldiers-for-hire. It has seen extensive combat, primarily in harsh winter conditions, in which it specialises, but with its going rogue after the collapse of the North Japanese government, the battalion under Lt Col Naoto Iida is also beginning to branch into the use of magic and supernatural powers in its combat styles.

Notable Individuals
  • Lt Col Naoto Iida (飯田 直虎 中佐): 40-year-old Naoto Iida has been in command of the 3rd Commando Battalion for 10 years. He recently revealed that he has a demon familiar named Hibashira-maru, of which little to nothing is known.

Short history of the Faction
Initially part of the People’s Army of Japan, the 3rd Commandos Battalion was formed in 1978 on the orders of the founding North Japanese President Kunimori Akazora, who wanted to expand the scope of the North Japanese military’s special operations.

The 3rd Commandos saw action in Mainland China, where it supported the Communist Party of China in its ongoing war against nationalist forces, as well as in various Eastern European conflicts. Though traditionally averse to the idea of harnessing demons and supernatural power for the purpose of combat, the North Japanese government nevertheless turned a blind eye to the activities of its special forces units, which sometimes dabbled in such activities with varying levels of success.

In 2022, when war broke out between communist Finland and royalist Sweden, the 3rd Commandos was posted to Karelia along with several other normal units of the PAJ. There, under the command of Lt Col Naoto Iida, the battalion engaged with numerous Swedish troops, sustaining relatively few losses compared to other units. Upon the conclusion of the war, the battalion remained in Finland on the orders of North Japanese President Katsutoshi Numazawa, but went rogue under the command of Lt Col Iida, who could not contact the North Japanese government after it had collapsed in 2027.

As of the present, while it still retains its old name, the PAJ 3rd Commandos Battalion is essentially a rogue unit, working for the highest bidder, while using its funds to research further into the use of supernatural powers, even as the political structures of the world begin to collapse.

Weaknesses
  • Resources: Having relied on the North Japanese government’s inordinately large military budget, the 3rd Commandos as a mercenary unit now finds itself largely bereft of funding, and sustains itself largely on captured materiel and payment from its clients.
  • Command: the battalion, having relied on direction passed down from the civilian government, now finds itself led by Lt Col Naoto Iida; while he is a capable and charismatic military leader in his own right, it has yet to be seen whether or not Lt Col Iida can navigate the waters of the underworld.
  • Demons: Though they are one of the most elite units in the world where conventional warfare is concerned, the battalion has little experience handling the field of the supernatural, and with a sometimes erratic personality like Iida in charge, there are some junior leaders who think that something catastrophic is in the works.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:03 am

I am very much interested in this Rp, will be watching initially before deciding to make an app

Menschenfleisch
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 01, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Menschenfleisch » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:15 am

Interesting. As a member of VTTM it's good to see another Multiverse RP popping up. Honestly surprised you weren't part of VTTM or TAO when they were fresh. My Discord name is "Obscura".

A P P L I C A T I O N

Name: Evelyn/Eve Serenity

Alias/Titles: Aletheia

Origin: OC

Appearance: A fair skinned woman with aquamarine eyes and short brown hair. 5' 7" tall and athletically built. Both eyes are wider than usual and glow a bright incandescent blue (Eve's eyes are between 19,000 and 22,000 degrees Celsius at any one time but this heat can only be transferred if a solid or liquid comes into contact with her eyes. Under regular circumstances they do not emit heat)

Brief Backstory: Evelyn was born on an approximation of modern Earth that possessed many fantasy tropes. Magic, dragons, intergalactic interlopers and more. She had a wide and varied world to explore. Some planets were very different from her home, boasting utopias, cities and cultures that let her do whatever her heart desired. She was supported first by her parents, receiving a bachelor's in the arts and then, after she left home, her travel allowance and the odd job here and there. She was a free spirit and generally took time to help whoever she came across. This almost protagonistic view of her own life eventually had to stop when she joined the militia of a foreign rural planet routinely accosted by pirates and mercenaries. Here her abilities seemingly just developed out of nowhere. Such an occurrence was rare without actual magical training or the interference of a higher entity which puzzled her to no end, considering the fact that she was just a wanderer and not really chosen-one material.
After two years fighting in various conflicts and racking up an impressive 0 engagements in combat, Eve decided it was time to move on. Her original motivation to join had been to build up some experiences but seeing that she was utterly unfit to stay for any period of time she moved on, taking her training and the army's wages with her. It was after another few years of wandering that she found a nice settlement at the edge of a river where she stayed for two months working in the community before being whisked away, sending her into the wider multiverse.

Powers and Abilities:
  • A Sculptor's Hand: Evelyn can animate any object made out of a crystal she can create which she refers to as glass. The substance extremely brightly when struck but otherwise appears to be semi-transparent blue glass. Entities made from this substance are surprisingly flexible and will carry out tasks set by Evelyn. She can also just create inanimate objects out of glass such as shields, armour and weapons. Animated instances can use ranged weapons formed from glass such as firearms and knives but shooting projectiles will drain their overall mass while melee weapons will quickly become chipped. If they are exposed to bright light they will lose mobility and become very fragile. In complete darkness they are more resistant to harm than regular humans and are extremely athletic. In daylight they are stiffer and can be shattered with two or three 9mm bullets. Flashbang grenades will temporarily immobilise them and shining a high-wattage spotlight directly at them will cause them to seize up until the light is removed. Glass on its own is a very strong material which is nigh impossible to bend unless it is being manipulated by Eve. It absorbs and traps light inside itself meaning that when it is shattered any light stored within it is released all at once.
  • A Kiln's Flame: Evelyn can produce extremely hot gusts of flame. Her fire is generally blue at its coolest and can reach temperatures of up to 95,000 degrees Kelvin. Obviously, at higher temperatures, her flames become completely impossible to look at. However, via the production and powdering of glass she can absorb the vast majority of the light, preventing her allies from being blinded. She can generally produce enough flame to completely fill a large building under casual conditions (10,000 cubic metres) but in moments of extreme duress she can create blasts comparable to small thermobaric detonations (500kg of TNT). It should be noted that her fire is generally quite slow moving and not very dense meaning it doesn't pack much of a concussive/kinetic force. She is impervious to any harm caused by the heat or explosive shock of her own fire and can resist external temperatures of up to 700 degrees Kelvin. If she focuses her flames into a very small space she can achieve millions of degrees Celsius in areas as small as a candle flame.
  • An Artist's Eye: Evelyn's eyes are indestructible and completely impossible to incapacitate in any way. Regardless of poison, blinding sights, diffractive light (passing her vision through disorienting lenses) or any other factor that isn't literally just putting a wall in front of her face, she can see in perfect clarity. This is how she avoids being blinded by her flames. She doesn't need to blink and if her eyes are separated from her body she will continue to see through them even if the optical nerves are severed.

Tier: 10-A | The energy required to heat up 10,000 cubic metres of air to 95,000 Kelvin from 300 Kelvin is equal to 2e+12 Joules, which fits into 8-A range. Her maximum wind speed for the largest continuous amount of fire is equal to 120km/h (around the force of a hurricane) and so is within the range of 8-C: which is her destructive capability. Her attack potency on its own can reach up to 7-A categorisation

Attack Potency: Athletic human to wall level depending on what weaponry Eve's constructs are using | Multi-city-block level. Eve's fire can easily be concentrated into one location which increases its strength dramatically. In person-to-person combat her attack potency is 7-A (mountain level) or above

Speed: Athletic human | If Eve is concentrating her fire (< 1 Litre) it can travel at up to Mach 25, or High Hypersonic+ tier. By propelling herself with concussive flames she can reach such velocities as well

Lifting Strength: Athletic human | N/A

Striking Strength: Athletic human | If Eve is concentrating her fire into a 1 cubic metre space she is throwing 1225 grams of air at 8575 m/s. This is enough kinetic energy to qualify for small building level striking strength (4.5e+7 J).

Durability: Athletic human to wall level depending on how bright the environment is | N/A

Stamina: Will become slower and dissipate after ten minutes of activity, taking severe damage or being dismissed by Evelyn | N/A

Range: As far as Eve's constructs' weapons would usually go | N/A

Key: Glass | Heat

Standard Equipment: Extremely heat resistant gloves and an assault rifle. Closest real-life model would be the Vektor CR-21.

Intelligence: Above average

Weaknesses: Eve's abilities have detriments to her physical and mental health. Splitting her psyche across multiple glass constructs causes her to suffer from migraines in and out of combat while overusing her flames can cause the skin on her body to start experiencing an effect similar to flameless charring; turning black and burning up.

Notable Attacks/Techniques: Evelyn can focus her flames and project them at extremely fast speeds with incredible intensity. Just one of these attacks can blow apart large buildings and tear up streets. She can also produce glass until the air is filled with it, disorienting her opponents while her own abilities let her see them with perfect clarity.

Theme Song: "Sunder"

A P P L I C A T I O N

Name: Dove/Doe Lester

Alias/Titles: N/A

Origin: OC

Appearance: A 5' 9" tall Western European (English) male with brown eyes and blonde hair. He is physically underdeveloped and has a series of semi-visible subdermal implants beneath his left arm and left cheek extending up to both eyes. This is generally invisible until he uses his arcing abilities at which point they will glow bright red.

Brief Backstory: Dove was not a lucky child. He suffered under the hand of corporations on the backwater planet that he was born on. His dream was always finding a better life and so at the age of eleven his family emigrated to Earth where the support of his relatives meant he could go to school and pursue a career he was interested in. Considering the rather fantastical nature of his version of Earth (an extraterrestrial fantasy setting, the same one as Eve); it was no surprise that he took a liking to thaumaturgy, a type of magical pursuit that focused on understanding the natural world as intimately and intuitively as any scientist. But, rather than a philosophy of control and sterility thaumaturgy preached experimentation and the chaotic combination of theories. He studied hard, taking up work in the field of manufacturing and combined-theory science before even graduating. He worked alongside other amateur physicists, magicians and engineers to develop exotic building materials. When he graduated at the age of 25 he decided to take a few years off, travelling to a far off rural planet and settling down for a while.
At that faraway place he met Eve. They soon got to know one another quite well, both being transients. While she was there just as a traveller he was there to rest so he could return to Earth with renewed vigour. They seemed to be going different ways and he was certain that even though they saw one another often in their spare time they would only be acquaintances of a very mild degree. That was, until both of them were pulled through to a new universe beyond his understanding of the world.

Powers and Abilities:
  • Combined Thaumaturgy: Dove is capable of performing thaumaturgic rites. Thaumaturgy is probably closer to science than the conventional interpretation of magic. It works on very physical principles, ones that conventional science cannot interpret with its own theories of the world. By using his Thaumic Sigil he can cast a litany of spells, all of which require a symbolic sacrifice. This is usually just a small amount of his blood or energy but it can take more abstract forms that correlate with the intended effect. For example, if he wants to create a brick he might sacrifice a stone or an iron bar because the input and the output are both construction materials. He primarily uses his sigil to grant him telekinetic powers and create objects in combat but it can also allow him to analyse objects without scientific equipment and even perform more abstract feats like healing, transmuting materials into others and so on.
  • Arc: Dove's primary field of study and most advanced creation which he developed alongside a number of colleagues was an array of thaumic symbols and runes planted beneath his dermis and pupils that allows him to telekinetically move any object with extraordinary strength. This strength is increased if he casts it all at once rather than using it continuously. Thus, it is best used for suddenly cutting or throwing something. His method of casting simply involves staring at the object in question and focusing on it for one to two seconds. This ability can be disrupted by blinding him, throwing an object in front of his eyes or forcing him to blink.

Tier: Building level (8-C) | City block level (8-B)

Attack Potency: 8-C. Dove can use his sigil to produce explosive chemicals and concussive blasts which can easily puncture tank armour at close range | If used all at once Dove's telekinesis can destroy or critically damage several buildings and cut through dozens of metres of solid concrete, qualifying him for 8-B categorisation

Speed: Human | Subsonic. Dove can propel his own body at great speeds and throw objects at massively hypersonic speeds at his enemies

Lifting Strength: Human | Seventy tons

Striking Strength: Human | If used all at once Dove's telekinesis can destroy buildings

Durability: Human | Building level. Dove can reinforce his own body telekinetically. If he uses his telekinesis to reinforce himself against one attack for a split second then this can jump up to city block durability

Stamina: Human | Human

Range: Up to 300 metres casting distance. The effects of Dove's spells can reach further | 200 metres

Key: Thaumic sigil | Thaumic telekinesis (Dove specialises in this field)

Standard Equipment: A thaumic sigil. A device which looks like a watch. Inside the watch-face is a series of circuits and magnetised grains of cobalt dust. The sigil uses electrical currents and magnetism to arrange the cobalt dust into thaumic arrays which are then used to channel power from a sacrifice (generally Dove's body) to achieve a certain physical effect. It can take several seconds to minutes to cast a spell depending on its power and complexity

Intelligence: Very high. Holds several qualifications in extremely esoteric fields

Weaknesses: Dove's thaumic sigil is his only means of fighting or using his abilities. While he can use chalk and hand movements to create rough thaumic arrays his thaumic sigil is by far the easiest and most effective method of casting spells for him. If he doesn't have a means of making visible arrays (pencils, pens, paintbrushes, e.t.c) then he cannot cast any spells. His eyes must also be continuously open to use his telekinetic abilities and can quickly suffer from dehydration and damage during combat

Theme Song: "Summer's Gone"

Last edited by Menschenfleisch on Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:07 pm, edited 12 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse