NATION

PASSWORD

MAGAThread XIV: All persons born or naturalized ...

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Freezic Vast
Minister
 
Posts: 3208
Founded: Jul 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Freezic Vast » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:12 pm

New Zacharianasville wrote:
Freezic Vast wrote:Don't care, their not my Senator or Governor.


Your point?


Wait so you are not from PA like your sig says.

Oh I am, I'm just not gonna acknowledge them as representative of mine. You people love to shout not my president, why shouldn't I say that Casey and Wolf aren't my senator or governor?
20 year old, male from Pennsylvania and proud of it. Love sports like football, baseball and hockey, enjoy video games and TV. Music is love, music is life. I'm bi and conservative.
Nothing Breaks Like A Heart by Mark Ronson ft. Miley Cyrus
Tired, and bored, need sleep.

User avatar
New Zacharianasville
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 135
Founded: Oct 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Zacharianasville » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:16 pm

Freezic Vast wrote:
New Zacharianasville wrote:
Wait so you are not from PA like your sig says.

Oh I am, I'm just not gonna acknowledge them as representative of mine. You people love to shout not my president, why shouldn't I say that Casey and Wolf aren't my senator or governor?


Nice, except unlike most liberals I actually accept Trump as my president so....
On the political compass I am:
Economic Left/Right: -1.87
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.48

User avatar
Petrasylvania
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10647
Founded: Oct 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Petrasylvania » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:18 pm

New Zacharianasville wrote:
Freezic Vast wrote:Oh I am, I'm just not gonna acknowledge them as representative of mine. You people love to shout not my president, why shouldn't I say that Casey and Wolf aren't my senator or governor?


Nice, except unlike most liberals I actually accept Trump as my president so....

Have to wonder how many right wingers griping about Not My President were more than happy to call Obama an Illegal Kenyan Usurper/
Crimes committed by Muslims will be proof of a pan-Islamic plot and Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand, crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of mentally ill lone wolves who do not represent their professed belief system at all.
The probability of someone secretly participating in homosexual acts is directly proportional to the frequency and loudness of their publicly professed disapproval and/or disgust for homosexuality.
If Donald Trump accuses an individual of malfeasance without evidence, it is almost a certainty either he or someone associated with him has in fact committed that very same malfeasance to a greater degree.

New Flag Courtesy of The Realist Polities

User avatar
Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23097
Founded: Feb 20, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:53 am

Freezic Vast wrote:
New Zacharianasville wrote:
Wait so you are not from PA like your sig says.

Oh I am, I'm just not gonna acknowledge them as representative of mine. You people love to shout not my president, why shouldn't I say that Casey and Wolf aren't my senator or governor?

Who are ‘you people’ here? I hane never seen Gauth claim that Trump is not theor president. Neither have I seen that on NS at all really. And you are naive if you think that you personally have any right not to accept them. What are you going to do, not follow any of their laws?

New Zacharianasville wrote:
Freezic Vast wrote:Oh I am, I'm just not gonna acknowledge them as representative of mine. You people love to shout not my president, why shouldn't I say that Casey and Wolf aren't my senator or governor?


Nice, except unlike most liberals I actually accept Trump as my president so....


Only a small minority if leftists doesn’t accept Trump as their president, and you seem to be confusing liberals and leftists. I just don’tbaccept Trump as my president because I am Dutch.
The name's James. James Usari. Well, my name is not actually James Usari, so don't bother actually looking it up, but it'll do for now.
Lack of a real name means compensation through a real face. My debt is settled
Part-time Kebab tycoon in Glasgow.

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar
 
Posts: 48090
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cannot think of a name » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:19 am

Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States wrote:
Freezic Vast wrote:Oh I am, I'm just not gonna acknowledge them as representative of mine. You people love to shout not my president, why shouldn't I say that Casey and Wolf aren't my senator or governor?

Who are ‘you people’ here? I hane never seen Gauth claim that Trump is not theor president. Neither have I seen that on NS at all really. And you are naive if you think that you personally have any right not to accept them. What are you going to do, not follow any of their laws?

New Zacharianasville wrote:
Nice, except unlike most liberals I actually accept Trump as my president so....


Only a small minority if leftists doesn’t accept Trump as their president, and you seem to be confusing liberals and leftists. I just don’tbaccept Trump as my president because I am Dutch.

Sure, it's used. Apparently (and this is the first I've heard of it doing a quick google search to see how long and how often the phrase has been in use before I kind of gave up because it misses the point) there was even a 'Not My President' Day last year some time.

Of course it's a rhetorical phrase that anyone with the slightest understanding of language actually understands, but pretending it isn't and then clutching your pearls over it is a thing. Most people understand that when someone says 'not my president' they are saying that the president does not reflect their values or beliefs or standards. Arguing over tone policing, though, is stupid. Where's it going to go. "We're not being hyperbolic...you're being hyperbolic!" "If we're hyperbolic it's because you started it!" "Nuh uh, you totally started it!" "Well, we wouldn't have to be hyperbolic if you'd stop being hyperbolic!" "Oh real mature" "Yeah, well, you'd know!" etc etc etc until we all die a little inside.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

User avatar
Gravlen
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18357
Founded: Jul 01, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gravlen » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:55 am

I'm... I'm just going to leave this here...

Trump said he fell in love with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un: "I was being tough and so was he, and we were back and forth, then we fell in love. He wrote me beautiful letters and they were great letters. We fell in love," he said, immediately noting that media would say he was being "unpresidential."


Video in link
EnragedMaldivians wrote:That's preposterous. Gravlens's not a white nationalist; Gravlen's a penguin.

Unio de Sovetaj Socialismaj Respublikoj wrote:There is no use arguing the definition of murder with someone who has a picture of a penguin with a chainsaw as their nations flag.

User avatar
Geneviev
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16180
Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Geneviev » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:18 am

Gravlen wrote:I'm... I'm just going to leave this here...

Trump said he fell in love with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un: "I was being tough and so was he, and we were back and forth, then we fell in love. He wrote me beautiful letters and they were great letters. We fell in love," he said, immediately noting that media would say he was being "unpresidential."


Video in link

I don't know what to say. Either Trump is gay or the world is broken at this point. Not to mention that Kim Jong Un is not someone the leader of the free world should approve of. Also, it's good that Trump thinks it's easy to be presidential and he should do it more. Like not falling in love with Kim Jong Un.
"Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins." 1 Peter 4:8

User avatar
Trumptonium1
Senator
 
Posts: 4022
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Trumptonium1 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:23 am

If Obama had been this successful with North Korea they'd give him another peace prize. But making fun of Trump makes you popular with online friends in the echo chamber.

Anyway, yet more proof that Trump is simply a master troll.
Preferred pronouns: His Majesty/Your Highness

https://www.bolsonaro.com.br/
Resident Non-Pumpkin Character

User avatar
Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23097
Founded: Feb 20, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:28 am

Trumptonium1 wrote:If Obama had been this successful with North Korea they'd give him another peace prize. But making fun of Trump makes you popular with online friends in the echo chamber.

Anyway, yet more proof that Trump is simply a master troll.

1. What success? What has changed?
2. Getting made fun of for non-accomplishments makes people master trolls now.
3. How is having a master troll for president a good thing?
The name's James. James Usari. Well, my name is not actually James Usari, so don't bother actually looking it up, but it'll do for now.
Lack of a real name means compensation through a real face. My debt is settled
Part-time Kebab tycoon in Glasgow.

User avatar
Vassenor
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 71112
Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:44 am

Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States wrote:
Trumptonium1 wrote:If Obama had been this successful with North Korea they'd give him another peace prize. But making fun of Trump makes you popular with online friends in the echo chamber.

Anyway, yet more proof that Trump is simply a master troll.

1. What success? What has changed?
2. Getting made fun of for non-accomplishments makes people master trolls now.
3. How is having a master troll for president a good thing?


3. Liberal Salt Addiction is a thing.

That or it's all some desperate attempt to pretend that there is some sort of plan going on and they haven't put a colossal moron into the Oval Office.
Last edited by Vassenor on Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN♀

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

User avatar
Dumb Ideologies
Post Czar
 
Posts: 47825
Founded: Sep 30, 2007
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Dumb Ideologies » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:51 am

Gravlen wrote:I'm... I'm just going to leave this here...

Trump said he fell in love with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un: "I was being tough and so was he, and we were back and forth, then we fell in love. He wrote me beautiful letters and they were great letters. We fell in love," he said, immediately noting that media would say he was being "unpresidential."


Video in link


Can two gay babies make another baby?
Furthermore, I consider that feminism must be destroyed.

User avatar
Internationalist Bastard
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24520
Founded: Aug 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Internationalist Bastard » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:18 am

Trumptonium1 wrote:If Obama had been this successful with North Korea they'd give him another peace prize. But making fun of Trump makes you popular with online friends in the echo chamber.

Anyway, yet more proof that Trump is simply a master troll.

There was no success
Trump raised tension and then got Kim to the table before Kim promptly did not care.
The only thing anyone got out of this was the bodies of the missing
Call me Alex, I insist
I am a girl, damnit
Slut Pride. So like, real talk, I’m a porn actress. We’re not all bimbos. I do not give out my information or videos to avoid conflict with site policy. I’m happy to talk about the industry or my thoughts on the career but I will not be showing you any goodies. Sorry
“Whatever you are, be a good one” Abe Lincoln

User avatar
Vassenor
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 71112
Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:27 am

Internationalist Bastard wrote:
Trumptonium1 wrote:If Obama had been this successful with North Korea they'd give him another peace prize. But making fun of Trump makes you popular with online friends in the echo chamber.

Anyway, yet more proof that Trump is simply a master troll.

There was no success
Trump raised tension and then got Kim to the table before Kim promptly did not care.
The only thing anyone got out of this was the bodies of the missing


No you don't understand. Kim told Trump he would totally get rid of all the Nukes and no-one would ever ever ever ever lie to Trump. It's against the law or something.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN♀

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 178011
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ifreann » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:29 am

Gravlen wrote:I'm... I'm just going to leave this here...

Trump said he fell in love with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un: "I was being tough and so was he, and we were back and forth, then we fell in love. He wrote me beautiful letters and they were great letters. We fell in love," he said, immediately noting that media would say he was being "unpresidential."


Video in link

Been a while since we've had a marriage between the leaders of different nations.


Dumb Ideologies wrote:
Gravlen wrote:I'm... I'm just going to leave this here...

Trump said he fell in love with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un: "I was being tough and so was he, and we were back and forth, then we fell in love. He wrote me beautiful letters and they were great letters. We fell in love," he said, immediately noting that media would say he was being "unpresidential."


Video in link


Can two gay babies make another baby?

There's only one way to find out.
He/Him
From damnation, immolation
He descends bringing our salvation
With heart of nuclear thunder
Iron will made of steel

Saoirse don Phalaistín

User avatar
Greater Cesnica
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9007
Founded: Mar 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Cesnica » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:52 am

Ifreann wrote:
Gravlen wrote:I'm... I'm just going to leave this here...

Trump said he fell in love with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un: "I was being tough and so was he, and we were back and forth, then we fell in love. He wrote me beautiful letters and they were great letters. We fell in love," he said, immediately noting that media would say he was being "unpresidential."


Video in link

Been a while since we've had a marriage between the leaders of different nations.


Dumb Ideologies wrote:
Can two gay babies make another baby?

There's only one way to find out.

*Sets up mood lighting and a memory foam mattress within the basement of a house under renovation*
Sic Semper Tyrannis.
WA Discord Server
Authorship Dispatch
WA Ambassador: Slick McCooley
Firearm Rights are Human Rights
privacytools.io - Use these tools to safeguard your online activities, freedoms, and safety
My IFAK and Booboo Kit Starter Guide!
novemberstars#8888 on Discord
San Lumen wrote:You are ridiculous.
George Orwell wrote:“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”

User avatar
Telconi
Post Czar
 
Posts: 34903
Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Telconi » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:53 am

Vassenor wrote:
Internationalist Bastard wrote:There was no success
Trump raised tension and then got Kim to the table before Kim promptly did not care.
The only thing anyone got out of this was the bodies of the missing


No you don't understand. Kim told Trump he would totally get rid of all the Nukes and no-one would ever ever ever ever lie to Trump. It's against the law or something.


But the UDHR is metaphysical gospel amirite?
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
-Environmental Protections
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Freedom For Security Social Transactions
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Excessively Specific Government Programs
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism
-Fascists Masquerading as "Social Justice Warriors"

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people,it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government-- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

User avatar
Dahon
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5874
Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:41 am

Greater Cesnica wrote:*Sets up mood lighting and a memory foam mattress within the basement of a house under renovation*


Bedlam? Arkham? Shutter Island?

Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States wrote:
Trumptonium1 wrote:If Obama had been this successful with North Korea they'd give him another peace prize. But making fun of Trump makes you popular with online friends in the echo chamber.

Anyway, yet more proof that Trump is simply a master troll.

1. What success? What has changed?
2. Getting made fun of for non-accomplishments makes people master trolls now.
3. How is having a master troll for president a good thing?


You don't understand: people must suffer. It's fate. It's destiny. It's etched to the bloody bone.
Authoritarianism kills all. Never forget that.

-5.5/-7.44

al-Ibramiyah (inactive; under research)
Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)
Dahon the Alternative (inactive; under research)
Our Heavenly Dwarf (Forum 7)

User avatar
Chan Island
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8305
Founded: Nov 26, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Autocracy

Postby Chan Island » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:32 am

Dahon wrote:
Greater Cesnica wrote:*Sets up mood lighting and a memory foam mattress within the basement of a house under renovation*


Bedlam? Arkham? Shutter Island?

Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States wrote:1. What success? What has changed?
2. Getting made fun of for non-accomplishments makes people master trolls now.
3. How is having a master troll for president a good thing?


You don't understand: people must suffer. It's fate. It's destiny. It's etched to the bloody bone.


Posit: ditch the bone and avoid the suffering.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=513597&p=39401766#p39401766
Conserative Morality wrote:"It's not time yet" is a tactic used by reactionaries in every era. "It's not time for democracy, it's not time for capitalism, it's not time for emancipation." Of course it's not time. It's never time, not on its own. You make it time. If you're under fire in the no-man's land of WW1, you start digging a foxhole even if the ideal time would be when you *aren't* being bombarded, because once you wait for it to be 'time', other situations will need your attention, assuming you survive that long. If the fields aren't furrowed, plow them. If the iron is not hot, make it so. If society is not ready, change it.

User avatar
Tobleste
Minister
 
Posts: 2715
Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Tobleste » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:43 pm

Petrasylvania wrote:
New Zacharianasville wrote:
Nice, except unlike most liberals I actually accept Trump as my president so....

Have to wonder how many right wingers griping about Not My President were more than happy to call Obama an Illegal Kenyan Usurper/


Well Trump for one.
Social Democrat
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -4.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.26

User avatar
Petrasylvania
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10647
Founded: Oct 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Petrasylvania » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:54 pm

Tobleste wrote:
Petrasylvania wrote:Have to wonder how many right wingers griping about Not My President were more than happy to call Obama an Illegal Kenyan Usurper/


Well Trump for one.

Donnie is a 24-hour IMAX theater. Non-stop projection. Even his old Tweets project.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be proof of a pan-Islamic plot and Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand, crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of mentally ill lone wolves who do not represent their professed belief system at all.
The probability of someone secretly participating in homosexual acts is directly proportional to the frequency and loudness of their publicly professed disapproval and/or disgust for homosexuality.
If Donald Trump accuses an individual of malfeasance without evidence, it is almost a certainty either he or someone associated with him has in fact committed that very same malfeasance to a greater degree.

New Flag Courtesy of The Realist Polities

User avatar
Telconi
Post Czar
 
Posts: 34903
Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Telconi » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:42 pm

Petrasylvania wrote:
Tobleste wrote:
Well Trump for one.

Donnie is a 24-hour IMAX theater. Non-stop projection. Even his old Tweets project.


People usually like politicians they can relate to.
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
-Environmental Protections
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Freedom For Security Social Transactions
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Excessively Specific Government Programs
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism
-Fascists Masquerading as "Social Justice Warriors"

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people,it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government-- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

User avatar
Internationalist Bastard
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24520
Founded: Aug 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Internationalist Bastard » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:30 pm

Telconi wrote:
Petrasylvania wrote:Donnie is a 24-hour IMAX theater. Non-stop projection. Even his old Tweets project.


People usually like politicians they can relate to.

One that cant agree with himself?
Call me Alex, I insist
I am a girl, damnit
Slut Pride. So like, real talk, I’m a porn actress. We’re not all bimbos. I do not give out my information or videos to avoid conflict with site policy. I’m happy to talk about the industry or my thoughts on the career but I will not be showing you any goodies. Sorry
“Whatever you are, be a good one” Abe Lincoln

User avatar
Northeast American Federation
Diplomat
 
Posts: 796
Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Northeast American Federation » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:31 pm

Internationalist Bastard wrote:
Telconi wrote:
People usually like politicians they can relate to.

One that cant agree with himself?

A politician contradicting themselves? Well imagine my shock!
Pro: United States of America, American Exceptionalism, Bill of Rights, Capitalism, Western Civilization, Federalism, Nationalism, Democratic Republics, Militarism, Traditional Families and gender roles, Space Exploration, Law and Order, Equality of opportunity(not to be confused with outcome), Border Security
Anti: Communism, Socialism, Modern Feminism, "Progressivism", Nazism(actual nazism, not "you disagree with me so you're a nazi" nazism), Monarchy, Globalism, Racism and racial supremacy groups of all colors, radical Islamic terrorism, Anarchism, Direct Democracy, Open Borders, Drugs, Antifa

User avatar
Internationalist Bastard
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24520
Founded: Aug 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Internationalist Bastard » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:34 pm

Northeast American Federation wrote:
Internationalist Bastard wrote:One that cant agree with himself?

A politician contradicting themselves? Well imagine my shock!

Of course it’s common but this mans literally famous as a con artist who screwed hundreds of people out of their jobs, not paying debts, and making tweets. Normally discreet inconsistentcy gets punished, and here’s a guy who published it for the world to see and people think he’s the cure for all those lying politicians
It genuinely baffles me
Call me Alex, I insist
I am a girl, damnit
Slut Pride. So like, real talk, I’m a porn actress. We’re not all bimbos. I do not give out my information or videos to avoid conflict with site policy. I’m happy to talk about the industry or my thoughts on the career but I will not be showing you any goodies. Sorry
“Whatever you are, be a good one” Abe Lincoln

User avatar
Telconi
Post Czar
 
Posts: 34903
Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Telconi » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:32 pm

Internationalist Bastard wrote:
Northeast American Federation wrote:A politician contradicting themselves? Well imagine my shock!

Of course it’s common but this mans literally famous as a con artist who screwed hundreds of people out of their jobs, not paying debts, and making tweets. Normally discreet inconsistentcy gets punished, and here’s a guy who published it for the world to see and people think he’s the cure for all those lying politicians
It genuinely baffles me


I highly doubt a great number of people see Trump as a cure for anything...
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
-Environmental Protections
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Freedom For Security Social Transactions
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Excessively Specific Government Programs
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism
-Fascists Masquerading as "Social Justice Warriors"

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people,it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government-- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Borkmaster, Eahland, Google [Bot], Luminesa, Myrensis, Narilamb, Orlavia, Platypus Bureaucracy, Slembana, Statesburg, The Lazarene Republic, Valrifell, Valyxias

Advertisement

Remove ads