NATION

PASSWORD

The Academy(IC|open)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
GrecoRoman Sophiapolis
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

The Academy(IC|open)

Postby GrecoRoman Sophiapolis » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:43 am

you can skip the part when you arrive at the airport and go straight to arriving at The Academy.

Corleone Family
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Corleone Family » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:47 am

Michael Corleone arrives at the school in his Italoarabian Military Captain uniform
"My name is Michael and I am studying here" He says before going to the library to look up some pure mathematics, philosophy of mathematics and philosophy of war textbooks.
Last edited by Corleone Family on Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

GrecoRoman Sophiapolis
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby GrecoRoman Sophiapolis » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:58 am

Athena Sophiapolis greets Michael
"Hi my name is Athena. I was on the military course too and now I am beginning to take the pure math and philosophy of war courses and will do the dialectic course later."

"By the way that Robert Builder was a vicious bronze or iron-souled tyrant. I am glad Sonny was made a Capo of his assasination but i see you don't want to talk about that."

Corleone Family
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Corleone Family » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:05 am

GrecoRoman Sophiapolis wrote:Athena Sophiapolis greets Michael
"Hi my name is Athena. I was on the military course too and now I am beginning to take the pure math and philosophy of war courses and will do the dialectic course later."

"By the way that Robert Builder was a vicious bronze or iron-souled tyrant. I am glad Sonny was made a Capo of his assasination but i see you don't want to talk about that."

Michael Sophiapolis(Nee Corleone): Thank you for being friendly to me Athena, As a matter of fact i do want to talk about that. I think that Sonny would be a good capo if not a good don.

GrecoRoman Sophiapolis
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby GrecoRoman Sophiapolis » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:35 am

Athena Sophiapolis points out some pure mathematics, philosophy of mathematics and philosophy of war books that help his style of learning to Michael Sophiapolis(formerly Corleone).
Last edited by GrecoRoman Sophiapolis on Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Corleone Family
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Corleone Family » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:03 am

GrecoRoman Sophiapolis wrote:Athena Sophiapolis points out some pure mathematics, philosophy of mathematics and philosophy of war books that help his style of learning to Michael Sophiapolis(formerly Corleone).

Michael thanks Athena

Corleone Family
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Corleone Family » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:54 am

Michael told Athena that he now leads an Empire and so will have to learn quickly to rule
Last edited by Corleone Family on Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

GrecoRoman Sophiapolis
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby GrecoRoman Sophiapolis » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:56 am

Corleone Family wrote:Michael told Athena that he now leads an Empire and so will have to learn quickly to rule

Athena informs him about the fast track program where he can study dialectic and be head of the Gendarmerie alongside his mathematical studies due to his rulership responsibilities and experience, military experience and decorations and previous mathematical study.

Corleone Family
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Corleone Family » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:12 am

GrecoRoman Sophiapolis wrote:
Corleone Family wrote:Michael told Athena that he now leads an Empire and so will have to learn quickly to rule

Athena informs him about the fast track program where he can study dialectic and be head of the Gendarmerie alongside his mathematical studies due to his rulership responsibilities and experience, military experience and decorations and previous mathematical study.

Michael reads about dialectic for a long time.

He says “I believe that I am more a natural aristocrat(OOC:google Plato’s dialectical forms of government) than an oligarch because my father chose me to head the empire on grounds of wisdom”

Italoarabia
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Italoarabia » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:42 am

Cesare walks into the school greeting his friend Michael and Athena(who he has just seen).
He then proceeds to put his armour on and go to military training.

GrecoRoman Sophiapolis
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby GrecoRoman Sophiapolis » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:44 am

Italoarabia wrote:Cesare walks into the school greeting his friend Michael and Athena(who he has just seen).

Athena greets him back saying "Hello, welcome to The Academy, producing the ideal rulers since our nation existed".

Corleone Family
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Corleone Family » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:45 am

Italoarabia wrote:Cesare walks into the school greeting his friend Michael and Athena(who he has just seen).

Michael greets him back then gestures him to follow him as he walks out of the door to command the Gendarmerie.

Italoarabia
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Italoarabia » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:47 am

Corleone Family wrote:

Michael greets him back then gestures him to follow him as he walks out of the door to command the Gendarmerie.

Cesare follows him to train with the Gendarmerie

Great pandamo
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Great pandamo » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:50 am

It is time to go to er... school?

GrecoRoman Sophiapolis
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby GrecoRoman Sophiapolis » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:55 am

Great pandamo wrote:It is time to go to er... school?

teacher: yes but your part of school is military training so go and join in with the Gendarmerie talk about Robert Builder the war criminal(the teacher directs the student to where the Gendarmerie are going)

Corleone Family
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Corleone Family » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:57 am

Kay Sophiapolis joins Michael Sophiapolis and the Gendarmerie.

Great pandamo
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Great pandamo » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:01 am

Pavilia:Thank you teacher *almost got shot by a sniper but didn't notice*

Corleone Family
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Corleone Family » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:04 am

Michael lectures the Gendarmerie in Ancient Greek whilst one translates to English
"There have been many attempts, mostly be multiple well trained people at a time, to arrest Robert Builder, who is guilty to every crime in war and peace to those under their control known to man, woman and child, you must all learn more Munkchestrian dodging to catch him, you must also not kill him if he surrenders but instead send him to the Political Law Court where he shall face his accusations of murder, terrorism, genocide contrary to his laws at the time, breach of treaty, rape, obstruction of justice, using violence in a racially discriminatory manner, attacks on a wounded man, treason against his people and the promotion of corruption. if he surrenders immediately he will get at most 25 years as a slave."
Last edited by Corleone Family on Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

GrecoRoman Sophiapolis
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby GrecoRoman Sophiapolis » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:03 am

it is announced that the academy and indeed all Sophiapolis is being evacuated

Corleone Family
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Corleone Family » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:04 am

Michael and Kay as well as the rest of the Gendarmerie evacuate people.

GrecoRoman Sophiapolis
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby GrecoRoman Sophiapolis » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:56 am

The Academy is now in Switzerland(no need to RP going to switzerland but just continue the RP)

Graduates: Emperor Michael Sophiapolis(formerly Corleone).

promoted:Athena Sophiapolis, Empress Kay Sophiapolis

Great pandamo
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Great pandamo » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:01 am

Pavilia:teacher..., please tell me why is there a weird guy observing us?

GrecoRoman Sophiapolis
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby GrecoRoman Sophiapolis » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:10 am

Great pandamo wrote:Pavilia:teacher..., please tell me why is there a weird guy observing us?

teacher: who? I shall call Kay Sophiapolis, Captain of the Gendarmerie.

Corleone Family
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Corleone Family » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:12 am

Captain Kay Sophiapolis arrives and says "can you give a description of the person observing you?"

Great pandamo
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Great pandamo » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:13 am

GrecoRoman Sophiapolis wrote:
Great pandamo wrote:Pavilia:teacher..., please tell me why is there a weird guy observing us?

teacher: who? I shall call Kay Sophiapolis, Captain of the Gendarmerie.

Pavilia:the guy which is holding a hawkblaze and aiming at a soldier

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates