NATION

PASSWORD

Yohannes' Embassy Exchange Programme

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Embassy of Radimostan in Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:22 pm

Radimostan wrote:
Full name of nation: Federative Republic of Radimostan
Commonly known as: Radimostan
Head of State: President Villiam Zeintek
Head of Government: Premier Anna Jizcova
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Ms. Štefánie Pecháčeková

Type of government: Federal Semi-Presidential Republic
Is there any law in your nation which protects the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if they are] minorities? Yes
If not, why is that?

Type of economy: Market Economy
National population: 58,000,000
National GDP: 2,555,248,000,000
GDP per capita: 44,056

Name of Ambassador: Mr. Samuel Staněk
Gender of Ambassador: Malw
Family nembers or friends present: Julia Staňková (Wife), Andrea Staňková (daughter)
Staff: 15
Security: 5
Weapons (include number): 5x P-88 Pistol
Other possessions worth declaring: N/A
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armored): 3x SUV

Ambassador's background: Former consul recently promoted to a rank of Ambassador.

Any additional request(s): N/A

Do you wish for us to open an embassy inside your nation's territory? Yes

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    President of the Electoral College
    Elected Yohannesian Emperor
    His Excellency the President Villiam Zeintek
    The Honourable Premier Anna Jizcova
    His Excellency the Accredited Ambassador-Designate

The People of Radimostan,
      In the Name of Friendship and Love;

Being desirous to see without interruption the representation at My court of the interests of Your Excellency’s government, and The Federative Republic of Radimostan entrusted by electoral right upon Your Excellency, I have judged it expedient to receive the accreditation, by your government, of His Excellency Mr Samuel Staněk in the character of your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in the realm entrusted by electoral right upon me.

Having already seen with certainty your government’s fervour and tenacity for the cause of democracy and equal rights, I doubt not that Mr Samuel Staněk will have an agreeable stay in our nation state in such a manner as to merit our government’s assent and esteem, and to prove himself worthy of this new mark of your confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to the Ministers of Your Excellency’s government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

MARION M

By the Will of the Nation State,

Yohannesian Emperor and President of the Electoral College; Head of state of the Confederation; of the Beauty and Grace of the Realm; the Kingdom of Alexandria, Regency of Lindblum, and the Kingdom of Burmecia; the Grand Duchy of Dali, Grand Duchy of Donata, and the Grand Duchy of Kradenmark; the Noble Republic of Treno; the Merchant Republic of Alseca-Lorin, Duchy of Blomgren, and the Unitary Republic of Molander; the Merchant Republic of Landburg, Democratic Republic of Cederström, and the Principality of Ahlgren; the Royal Realm of Cleyra, Duchy of Gizamaluke-Grotto, and the City State of Crescent; the Principality of Mandragora, Duchy of Ice Cavern, and the City State of Coral. Defender of the Christian Faith in the Continent of Yohannes.

Office of Hon Margaret Larsson
    Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme
    Electorate of Oberluizen
    25 MAR 2018

Dear Minister Štefánie Pecháčeková,

I refer to your letter of 12 February 2018 in support of a motion calling for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between Radimostan and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent. I am also responding on behalf of the Rt Hon Chancellor Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn and the Rt Hon First Lord of the Advisory Council Hilda Von und Zu Hartjenstein to whom you also wrote on the matter.

“... Julia Staňková (Wife), Andrea Staňková (daughter).”

As I am sure you are aware, the Office of Embassy and Consulate Programme is truly committed to supporting family members of diplomatic heads of our embassy and consulate exchange partners. We celebrate the diversity and multicultural contributions that our embassy and consulate exchange members bring to the local communities. For that reason, I will endeavour to make the proper arrangements to have the Embassy of the Federative Republic of Radimostan be located in a family friendly street — with its own quaint community centre located just two blocks away from the Embassy, a state integrated primary to secondary school just three roads away, and the Royal Alexandria Botanical Garden is just a ten-minute walk from the Embassy.

“... security: 5... 5x P-88 Pistol.”

As regards the choice of firearms and the number of security officers to be dedicated for the Ambassador and his family, I see no problem with these details and will make the proper arrangements for the complete cooperation of the protective agents of the Executive Council Secret Service.

I would like to continue by acknowledging the strength that you have shown, and are showing, in realising the principles of democracy and equal rights for all before the law. Your governing principles align well with the fourth introductory principle of the Rule of Law of our nation state. That is why I am committed to realising this embassy exchange agreement.

Following on the discussion and meeting held by our respective diplomats behind the scene over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their final assent on 13 March 2018, Parliamentary Motions — Foreign Nation State Issues: Federative Republic of Radimostan Diplomatic Mission, which produced a number of stipulations. I am pleased to say that the Executive Council has now responded to those stipulations. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Electoral Debates Hansard website shortly.

Parliament has also received, with good faith, the letter of credence presented to officiate His Excellency Samuel Staněk as your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary. I would like to clarify that the Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council do acknowledge the international principle of the sanctity of diplomats, in accordance with General Assembly Resolution # 22: Diplomat Protection Act. My office will advise on, and provide for Mr Staněk the resources that he will require for the additional learning and understanding of the Unity Law.

The Office of Embassy and Consulate Establishment will shortly deliver your diplomatic immunity missives, which can be used immediately by Mr Staněk upon his arrival.

Thank you, once again, for personally writing to bring this matter to my attention.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

Hon Margaret Larsson

Telephone 585 3 714 3419Facsimile 585 3 714 3119Email m.larsson@ministers.govt.yo
Private Bag 15170, Parliament House Buildings, Royal Alexandria 3510, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Yohannesian Realm.

Last edited by Yohannes on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Embassy of the USD in Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:39 pm

United States of Devonta wrote:
Full name of nation: The Grand Republic of United States of Devonta
Commonly known as: Devonta
Head of State: President Josiah Jones
Head of Government: ^^^
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Secretary of State Joseph Ivory

Type of government: Constitutional Republic.
Is there any law in your nation which protects the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if they are] minorities? Yes.
If not, why is that?

Type of economy: Mixed-market, Regulated Capitalism
National population: 1.3 Billion
National GDP: 34 Trillion
GDP per capita: 42,000 Jons [J$]

Name of Ambassador: Jessica Powell
Gender of Ambassador: Female
Family nembers or friends present: 1 husband, 1 son
Staff: 5 diplomatic, 8 service
Security: 5
Weapons (include number): 5x Glock 22
Other possessions worth declaring: 1 German Shepherd
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armored): 2x Armored Limos

Ambassador's background: BA and Masters in law at Univ. of Kanza. Long time foreign student exchange director

Any additional request(s): Modern embassy design.

Do you wish for us to open an embassy inside your nation's territory? Yes. Look in sig, please

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    His Excellency the President Josiah Jones
    Mr Secretary Joseph Ivory
    Her Excellency the Accredited Ambassador-Designate

The Peoples of the United States of Devonta,

Being desirous to see without interruption the representation at My court of the interests of Your Excellency’s government, and The Grand Republic of United States of Devonta entrusted by electoral right upon Your Excellency, I have judged it expedient to receive the accreditation, by your government, of Her Excellency Ms Jessica Powell in the character of your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in the realm entrusted by electoral right upon me.

Having already seen with certainty your government’s fervour and tenacity for the cause of democracy and equal rights, I doubt not that Ms Jessica Powell will have an agreeable stay in our nation state in such a manner as to merit our government’s assent and esteem, and to prove herself worthy of this new mark of your confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to the Heads of Department of Your Excellency’s government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

MARION M

Yohannesian Emperor and President of the Electoral College; Head of state of the Confederation; of the Beauty and Grace of the Realm; the Kingdom of Alexandria, Regency of Lindblum, and the Kingdom of Burmecia; the Grand Duchy of Dali, Grand Duchy of Donata, and the Grand Duchy of Kradenmark; the Noble Republic of Treno; the Merchant Republic of Alseca-Lorin, Duchy of Blomgren, and the Unitary Republic of Molander; the Merchant Republic of Landburg, Democratic Republic of Cederström, and the Principality of Ahlgren; the Royal Realm of Cleyra, Duchy of Gizamaluke-Grotto, and the City State of Crescent; the Principality of Mandragora, Duchy of Ice Cavern, and the City State of Coral. Defender of the Christian Faith in the Continent of Yohannes.

Electorate of Oberluizen
    18 APR 2018

Dear Mr Secretary Ivory,

I refer to your letter of 9 March 2018 in support of a motion calling for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between the United States of Devonta and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent. I am also responding on behalf of the Rt Hon Chancellor Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn and the Rt Hon First Lord of the Advisory Council Hilda Von und Zu Hartjenstein to whom you also wrote on the matter.

“... 1 husband, 1 son...”

As I am sure you are aware, the Office of Embassy and Consulate Programme is truly committed to supporting family members of diplomatic heads of our embassy and consulate exchange partners. We celebrate the diversity and multicultural contributions that our embassy and consulate exchange members bring to the local communities. For that reason, I will make the proper arrangements to have the Embassy of the United States of Devonta be located in a family friendly street — with a community centre located just three blocks away from the Embassy and a state primary to secondary school with high decile included within the Embassy’s zone, whilst the Bernhardsson Central Park is just a fifteen-minute walk from the Embassy ground.

“... security: 5... 5x Glock 22...”

As regards the choice of firearms and the number of security officers to be dedicated for the Ambassador and her family, I see no problem with these details and will make the proper arrangements for the complete cooperation of the protective agents of the Executive Council Secret Service.

“... 1 German Shepherd... 2x Armored Limos...”

We have informed the Torvald Animal Health Centre Veterinary Clinic, and they will be in touch with the Ambassador upon her arrival here. As regards the choice and number of vehicles, I will make the proper arrangements for their accommodation and service.

I would like to continue by acknowledging the strength that you have shown, and are showing, in furthering the economic and social well-being of your people. Your governing principles align well with the eighth introductory principle of Economy and Industry of our nation state. That is why I am committed to realising this embassy exchange agreement.

Following on the discussion and meeting held by our respective diplomats behind the scene over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their final assent on 5 April 2018, Parliamentary Motions — Foreign Nation State Issues: Grand Republic of United States of Devonta Diplomatic Mission, which produced a number of stipulations. I am pleased to say that the Executive Council has now responded to those stipulations. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Electoral Debates Hansard website shortly.

Parliament has also received, with good faith, the letter of credence presented to officiate Her Excellency Jessica Powell as your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary. I would like to clarify that the Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council do acknowledge the international principle of the sanctity of diplomats, in accordance with General Assembly Resolution # 22: Diplomat Protection Act. My office will advise on, and provide for Ms Powell the resources that she will require for the additional learning and understanding of the Unity Law.

The Office of Embassy and Consulate Establishment will shortly deliver your diplomatic immunity missives, which can be used immediately by Ms Powell upon her arrival.

Thank you, once again, for personally writing to bring this matter to my attention.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

Hon Margaret Larsson

Telephone 585 3 714 3419Facsimile 585 3 714 3119Email m.larsson@ministers.govt.yo
Private Bag 15170, Parliament House Buildings, Royal Alexandria 3510, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Yohannesian Realm.

The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Message from the Confederation - 2018

Postby Yohannes » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:16 am

Das Reich: English Edition

Message from the Confederation — Administration and Worldbuilding 2018: Special Coverage

Once every six months, over 100 million people in the continent of Yohannes would turn on Parliament Channel to watch the elected President of the Electoral College deliver a message on the state of foreign policy of the nineteen countries from Parliament House. Recently elected to succeed the Seventeenth Yohannesian Emperor, the Message from the Confederation of 17 August 2018 is the first Message to be delivered from the Eighteenth Yohannesian Emperor.

Archive III — The First Message from the Confederation of the Eighteenth Yohannesian Emperor — Friday, 17 August 2018

[ The Anthem of the Realm starting the ceremony ]

ANNOUNCEMENT: Ladies and Gentlemen — the first family of the Nineteen Countries of Yohannes.

[
    ... the Eighteenth President of the Electoral College and her multicultural family — the First Gentleman, His Honour Jeremiah Meyer the Fifty-seventh Regional Court Judge in the Kingdom of Burmecia and Pastor Emeritus of the African Yohannesian Resurrection Ascension Church, and their two adoring daughters, six-year-old smiling Shaniqua and four-year-old mischievous-looking Aliyah — entered Parliament House’s Embassy Celebration Ground... ]

[
    ... Assembled civil servants of the Office of Embassy and Consulate Programme stood... ]

Hon MARGARET LARSSON (Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme; Christian Democratic Party — Christian Faction; Electorate of Königswinter): Civil servants of the nation state and The Most Excellent foreign Ambassadors and Diplomats assembled, I have the high privilege, and distinct honour, of presenting to you the President of the Electoral College — the Eighteenth Yohannesian Emperor.

[
    ... Civil servants and attending dignitaries of the Embassy and Consulate Programme clapped their hands and smiled... ]

HM MARION MARÉCHAL-LE MEN (Yohannesian Emperor; President of the Electoral College; Yohannes First Party): In the Hand of our Lord, Jesus Christ — thank you —

[
    ... Civil servants and attending dignitaries of the Embassy and Consulate Programme continued to clap their hands... ]

HM MARION MARÉCHAL-LE MEN: Thank you —

[
    ... Civil servants and attending dignitaries of the Embassy and Consulate Programme continued to clap their hands... ]

HM MARION MARÉCHAL-LE MEN: Thank you. Thank you very much.

[
    ... Civil servants and attending dignitaries of the Embassy and Consulate Programme seated themselves... ]

HM MARION MARÉCHAL-LE MEN: The Honourable Parliamentary Under-Secretary; distinguished civil servants of the nation state; and The Most Excellent Ambassadors and Diplomats of nation states present. Our Introductory Principles declare that from time to time the Yohannesian Emperor shall give the Message from the Confederation to ambassadors and diplomats of friendly nation states.

It’s a privilege to present to the nation state the official opening of the Embassies and Consulates of The United States of Ibica; The Empire of Kuronami; The Allied States of Baraxia; The Elder Imperial Dominion of Eothasia; The State of Nusalia; The Honorable Commonwealth of Pekweng; The Cesci Union of Piedmont, Savoy, and Lombardy; The Totzkan Union; The Commonwealth of Van Riebeeck Land; The State of Andalusin; The Federal Kingdom of Rhunnland; The Republic of Norja; and the United Empire of Thucia and Cadia.

I have for that reason the distinct honour of officiating the tenure of Their Excellencies Mr Fulton Grant, Ms Benio Hanamura, Ms Margaret Alexandria to replace the Late Josiah Johnson on behalf of the Republic of Hiram Land, Mr Kiso Sukehide, Mr Christopher Pennington to replace Mr Leonnardo Storpa on behalf of the Commonwealth of Leonnia, Ms Livia Sevedros, Mr Kartaji Sudarma, Mr Gabriel Dinglasan, Mr Giulianno Rossé, Mr Rios Krisna, Mr Jan Kim-Verdoorn, Mr Malik Abdullah, Mr Albert Stein, Mr Karjana Seima, and Ms Darth Seket as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the Realm.

[
    ... Civil servants and attending dignitaries of the Embassy and Consulate Programme clapped their hands... ]

HM MARION MARÉCHAL-LE MEN: I am grateful for this opportunity to deliver my first Message from the Confederation. I remember the promise that I made in my electoral victory speech seven months ago, where I promised to work with the Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council of our elected Chancellor Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn, in the hope of renewing this nation’s promise in the months ahead. Since then, we have seen the establishment of embassies and consulates of our new diplomatic partners.

And we have also seen the building of commercial relationships with our new friends. I remember the promise I made when I was elected into office seven months ago, and that was to put the interests of our people first before the interests of big banks and big industries — a promise delivered in darker times, with housing ownership of our people falling to a record low, and as more and more undocumented illegal immigrants flood our borders; where unverified asylum seekers abused the system to enter this nation without following the proper channel, and where more and more capital and money were directed outside our continent, by our own financial institutions, to build the infrastructure of other nations — not ours.

I promised then that those would stop.

And today, I can present just that — three days ago, the Bank of Yohannes delivered its news stating that the Central Provident Fund has invested 100 million NationStates Dollars to help fund green, environmentally friendly projects in the nineteen countries. By the date that is three weeks following the date of this message, The Right Honourable parliamentary Speaker Saul Ryan will deliver the GOP’s five-year plan, where a ban on face covering proposal will be tabled, asylum seeking programmes will be cut, immigration incentives such as the family reunion card will be reduced, and capital gains tax on property owned by foreign investors and non residents will be introduced before 2026.

The disappointing, unequal, and unfair collection of legislation since 2014 have not touched the lives of the hard working mum and dad Yohannesians — the working people of the heartland. And we know that that is wrong. The Budget Reform 2017 introduced by Chancellor Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn has failed to reduce inequality and child poverty: with over 400,000 Yohannesian children from the heartland going to school without a nutritious breakfast of milk, bread and fruits. This is unacceptable. One way of fighting this problem is to realign our commercial relationships and renegotiate trade agreements with willing nation states — that a trade agreement with the nineteen countries must be an equal trade agreement, which will benefit the Yohannesian people just as it will benefit the people of the other party to the agreement.

I have, in addition, been informed by the Chair of the Board of Governors of Economic Palace, Ms Heidemarie Vogelweide, as regards the decision by Economic Palace to ease monetary policy this quarter, where the imperial cash rate will be increased by 10 basis points to 1.85 per cent. Increasing financial volatility produced by increasing International Incidents overseas and the desire that tightening monetary policy would halt the purchasing power of foreign property investors in the continent are just two reasons that has necessitated this short-term monetary policy change. On the other hand, the Chair has informed me that the Quertz russling has also fallen by §4.46 to §111.00 over time — that is, a Yohannesian needs to spend 111.00 Quertz russling to be able to afford to buy 1.00 NationStates Dollar or Universal Standard Dollar. I have full confidence in the ability of the Chair to steer the helm of Economic Palace and help administer the monetary policy of our nation state.

I am pleased to also acknowledge today the significant contribution that our advanced manufacturing and material engineering industry is making to the growing twenty-first century industrial base of our nation state. This sector of the economy — and all the businesses and people that have run the industry and represent us outside the continent — is very important to the future of our nation state. One example alone was the production agreement signed between Zoblus-Yohannes State Industry and the Union of Lesser Soviet Republics in 2016. It has created more than ten thousand well-paid jobs for our small and medium sized mum and dad enterprises in the nineteen countries since then. It is that kind of job creation, people first approach that we should seek — not earnings and excess returns first and people second.

There have been and will be more disagreements that I have with the elected Chancellor of the Christian Democratic Party, but it is no secret that we both agree on the importance of the Agreement for Equal Trade and the Connecting of the Nineteen Countries Economy with the Economy of Greater Nifon Act 2017. Although I disagree with the extent that the original Act had benefitted Greater Nifon immensely over the nineteen countries, I do still believe in the importance of maintaining good trading relationship with Greater Nifon — a nation state with a history not unlike the realm of the Yohannesians: which have risen from the ashes to catch up with the Occident and the civilised English speaking world. Our trade with the Empire of Greater Nifon and other heavy industrial producers will very well complement our strategy of responsible clean, green twenty-first century growth in the continent of Yohannes.

It is on that final note that I would like to conclude this personal message —

[
    ... Assembled civil servants of the Office of Embassy and Consulate Programme stood... ]

HM MARION MARÉCHAL-LE MEN: By saying that the biggest change of foreign policy I seek to propose to the Chancellor Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn and the Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council is to ensure that the executive council and parliament will support our people by reforming the Yohannesian Model, including those who have been disadvantaged by the gross excesses of the extremely unfair and disappointingly corrupt neoliberal experiment — which we have finally seen as none other than a failed experiment imposed by the internationalist elites in many nation states of the international community.

To our international friends — the Ambassadors and diplomats assembled, I thank you for your dedication in maintaining the most excellent of relationship with the realm of the Yohannesian people.

[
    ... Civil servants and attending dignitaries of the Embassy and Consulate Programme clapped their hands and smiled... ]

Last edited by Yohannes on Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:49 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Tjorl
Envoy

Founded: Jun 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tjorl » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:31 am

Greetings,
We would like to establish an embassy in your country. Thanks.
Please telegram the President of the Tjorl Republic if you accept our application.

Full name of nation: English: The Democratic Republic of Tjorl / Tjorlish: Den Demokatiske Republikken Tjorl
Commonly known as: Tjorl
Head of State: Kevin Erling S. Engberg, President of Tjorl, Rightful Heir to the General Area of The Nordic
Head of Government: Kevin Erling S. Engberg, President of Tjorl, Rightful Heir to the General Area of The Nordic
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Minister Karoline Klara Giehl

Type of government: Bicameral Constitutional Democratic Republic
Is there any law in your nation which protects the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if they are] minorities? Yes
If not, why is that?

Type of economy: Thriving Mixed Economic System
National population: 266 million
National GDP: (nominal) - TK7.50 trillion ($7.50 trillion)
GDP per capita: (nominal) - TK199,505 ($199,505)

Name of Ambassador: Jarvis Synnöve Hansen
Gender of Ambassador: Male
Family members or friends present: 2 friends, Josh Max Dirks and Elmer Truls Wägner, and his brother, Austin Sakari Hansen
Staff: 20 personnel from the Foreign Affairs Department of Tjorl
Security: 10 soldiers
Weapons (include number): 3 small pistols, 1 shotgun
Other possessions worth declaring: a private jet for personnel
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armored): 2 armored vans, 2 sedans, 1 SUV

Ambassador's background: Hansen, at 55, is the Tjorlish Ambassador to Yohannes if this application is accepted. He used to work at the Foreign Affairs Department of Tjorl, the Senate, and used to be the governor of the Teri province, where Afoln, which is the 3rd largest Tjorlish city, is located.

Any additional request(s):

Population - 23,142,200
Area - 632,214 squared kilometers
Majorly used Languages - English, Tjorlish, Norwegian, German
Tjorl's Dual Flag
Tjorl uses the Metric System
Yes, I do (not) use NS Stats.
Number of mistakes made in the forums: Maybe around 5 (or more). Misread the topic title quite a few times, sorry bout that. :(
active
Somehow grabbed second place in the 16th U18 World Cup, so that's cool. Football team is a bit wack, basketball team is doing better.

Knessniet
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Knessniet » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:09 pm

Full name of nation: The Grand Duchy of Knessniet
Commonly known as: Knessniet
Head of State: His Grace, Grand Duke Herman XIII of Knessniet
Head of Government: Prime Minister Obediah Newman, Count of Newman
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Baron George R. Lee, Baron of Lee

Type of government: Feudalism
Is there any law in your nation which protects the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if they are] minorities? No.
If not, why is that?
We believe the best way to equality is to not make special protections for minorities, as this would be an advantage.
Type of economy: Free Market
National population: 8 million
National GDP: 379 billion Knessmarks
GDP per capita: 47,463 Knessmarks

Name of Ambassador: Jebediah G. Lee, Esq.
Family nembers or friends present: His wife and 2 kids.
Staff: 1 chief of mission, 14 others
Security: 8 soldiers, 1 NCO, 1 Officer
Weapons (include number): 9 M2012 HSA Assault Rifles, 1 M1994 HSA Revolver, 10 batons
Other possessions worth declaring: The ambassador's non-firing antique flintlock pistol
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armored):
1 KMG Model-3 Armored Limousine
1 KMG Model -2M Troop Transport Truck
1 KMG Model-8C Medium Transit Bus
2 KMG Model-1 Family Sedans
Ambassador's background:
As the younger brother of the Baron of Lee, he felt it was only right that he become a lawyer. He became noteworthy due to his success as a specialist in business law. Later, his brother decided he ought to go abroad, and added him to the list of candidates for an ambassadorship.
No.
Do you wish for us to open an embassy inside your nation's territory?
Yes, see this link viewtopic.php?f=23&t=448776

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Embassy of Tjorl in Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:52 am

Tjorl wrote:
Greetings,
We would like to establish an embassy in your country. Thanks.
Please telegram the President of the Tjorl Republic if you accept our application.

Full name of nation: English: The Democratic Republic of Tjorl / Tjorlish: Den Demokatiske Republikken Tjorl
Commonly known as: Tjorl
Head of State: Kevin Erling S. Engberg, President of Tjorl, Rightful Heir to the General Area of The Nordic
Head of Government: Kevin Erling S. Engberg, President of Tjorl, Rightful Heir to the General Area of The Nordic
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Minister Karoline Klara Giehl

Type of government: Bicameral Constitutional Democratic Republic
If not, why is that?

Type of economy: Thriving Mixed Economic System
National population: 266 million
National GDP: (nominal) - TK7.50 trillion ($7.50 trillion)
GDP per capita: (nominal) - TK199,505 ($199,505)

Name of Ambassador: Jarvis Synnöve Hansen
Family members or friends present: 2 friends, Josh Max Dirks and Elmer Truls Wägner, and his brother, Austin Sakari Hansen
Staff: 20 personnel from the Foreign Affairs Department of Tjorl
Security: 10 soldiers
Weapons (include number): 3 small pistols, 1 shotgun
Other possessions worth declaring: a private jet for personnel
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armored): 2 armored vans, 2 sedans, 1 SUV

Ambassador's background: Hansen, at 55, is the Tjorlish Ambassador to Yohannes if this application is accepted. He used to work at the Foreign Affairs Department of Tjorl, the Senate, and used to be the governor of the Teri province, where Afoln, which is the 3rd largest Tjorlish city, is located.

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    His Excellency the President Kevin Engberg
    The Honourable Minister Karoline Giehl
    His Excellency the Ambassador-Designate

The People of Tjorl,

Being desirous to see without interruption the representation at My court of the interests of Your Excellency’s government, and The Democratic Republic of Tjorl entrusted by electoral right upon Your Excellency, I have judged it expedient to receive the accreditation, by your government, of His Excellency Mr Jarvis Hansen in the character of your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in the realm entrusted by electoral right upon me.

Having already seen with certainty your government’s fervour and tenacity for the cause of democracy and equal rights, I doubt not that Mr Jarvis Hansen will have an agreeable stay in our nation state in such a manner as to merit our government’s assent and esteem, and to prove himself worthy of this new mark of your confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to the Heads of Departments of Your Excellency’s government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

MARION M

Electorate of Oberluizen
    29 AUG 2018

Dear Minister Karoline Giehl,

I refer to your letter of 21 August 2018 in support of a motion calling for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between The Democratic Republic of Tjorl and the Nineteen Countries of the Yohannesian continent. I am also responding on behalf of The Rt Hon Chancellor Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn and The Rt Hon First Lord of the Advisory Council Hilda Von und Zu Hartjenstein to whom you also wrote on the matter.

“... 2 friends, Josh Max Dirks and Elmer Truls Wägner, and his brother, Austin Sakari Hansen...”

As I am sure you are aware, the Office of Embassy and Consulate Programme is truly committed to supporting family members of diplomatic heads of our embassy and consulate exchange partners. We celebrate the diversity and multicultural contributions that our embassy and consulate exchange members bring to the local communities. For that reason, I will make the proper arrangements to have the Embassy of Tjorl be located in a thriving beltway street — with a community centre located just one block away from the Embassy and municipal concert and library buildings which will provide free entrance and research package for members of your Embassy team. The Bernhardsson Central Park is just a fifteen-minute walk from the Embassy ground.

“... 3 small pistols, 1 shotgun...”

As regards the choice of firearms and the number of security officers to be dedicated for the Ambassador and members of his household, I see no problem with these details and will make the proper arrangements for the complete cooperation of the protective agents of the Executive Council Secret Service.

“... Private jet for personnel...”

We have informed the local suburban Nineteen Countries Aviation Authority delegate, and they will be in touch with the Ambassador upon his arrival here. We will make the proper arrangements for the accommodation and service of the Embassy private jet.

I would like to continue by acknowledging the strength that you have shown, and are showing, in realising the principles of democracy and equal rights for all before the law. Your governing principles align well with the fourth introductory principle of the Rule of Law of our nation state. That is why I am committed to realising this embassy exchange agreement.

To follow on the discussion and meeting held by our respective diplomats behind the scene over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their final assent on 27 August 2018, Parliamentary Motions — Foreign Nation State Issues: The Democratic Republic of Tjorl Diplomatic Mission, which produced a number of stipulations. I am pleased to say that the Executive Council has now responded to those stipulations. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Electoral Debates Hansard website shortly.

Parliament has also received, with good faith, the letter of credence presented to officiate His Excellency Jarvis Hansen as your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary. I would like to clarify that the Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council do acknowledge the international principle of the sanctity of diplomats, in accordance with General Assembly Resolution # 22: Diplomat Protection Act. My office will advise on, and provide for Mr Hansen the resources that he will require for the additional learning and understanding of the Unity Law.

The Office of Embassy and Consulate Establishment will shortly deliver your diplomatic immunity missives, which can be used immediately by Mr Hansen upon his arrival.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

Hon Margaret Larsson

Last edited by Yohannes on Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Embassy of Knessniet in Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:53 pm

Knessniet wrote:
Full name of nation: The Grand Duchy of Knessniet
Commonly known as: Knessniet
Head of State: His Grace, Grand Duke Herman XIII of Knessniet
Head of Government: Prime Minister Obediah Newman, Count of Newman
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Baron George R. Lee, Baron of Lee

Type of government: Feudalism
Is there any law in your nation which protects the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if they are] minorities? No.
If not, why is that?
We believe the best way to equality is to not make special protections for minorities, as this would be an advantage.
Type of economy: Free Market
National population: 8 million
National GDP: 379 billion Knessmarks
GDP per capita: 47,463 Knessmarks

Name of Ambassador: Jebediah G. Lee, Esq.
Family nembers or friends present: His wife and 2 kids.
Staff: 1 chief of mission, 14 others
Security: 8 soldiers, 1 NCO, 1 Officer
Weapons (include number): 9 M2012 HSA Assault Rifles, 1 M1994 HSA Revolver, 10 batons
Other possessions worth declaring: The ambassador's non-firing antique flintlock pistol
1 KMG Model-3 Armored Limousine
1 KMG Model -2M Troop Transport Truck
1 KMG Model-8C Medium Transit Bus
2 KMG Model-1 Family Sedans
Ambassador's background:
As the younger brother of the Baron of Lee, he felt it was only right that he become a lawyer. He became noteworthy due to his success as a specialist in business law. Later, his brother decided he ought to go abroad, and added him to the list of candidates for an ambassadorship.
No.
Do you wish for us to open an embassy inside your nation's territory?
Yes, see this link viewtopic.php?f=23&t=448776

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    His Grace the Grand Duke Herman the Thirteenth
    His Excellency the Prime Minister Obediah Newman

To My brother Herman,

Being desirous to see without interruption the representation at My court of the interests of Your Grace’s government, and The Grand Duchy of Knessniet entrusted by divine right upon Your Grace, I have judged it expedient to receive the accreditation, by your government, of His Excellency Jebediah Lee in the character of your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in the realm entrusted by electoral right upon me.

Having already seen with certainty your government’s fervour and tenacity for the cause of democracy and equal rights, I doubt not that Mr Jebediah Lee will have an agreeable stay in our nation state in such a manner as to merit our government’s assent and esteem, and to prove himself worthy of this new mark of your confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to the Heads of Departments of Your Grace’s government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

Your Sister beyond The Seas,

MARION M

Electorate of Oberluizen
    11 SEP 2018

Dear Prime Minister Obediah Newman,

I refer to your letter of 24 August 2018 in support of a motion calling for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between The Grand Duchy of Knessniet and The Realm of Yohannes. I am also responding on behalf of The Rt Hon Chancellor Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn and The Rt Hon First Lord of the Advisory Council Hilda Von und Zu Hartjenstein to whom you also wrote on the matter.

“... His wife and 2 kids...”

As I am sure you are aware, the Office of Embassy and Consulate Programme is truly committed to supporting family members of diplomatic heads of our embassy and consulate exchange partners. We celebrate the diversity and multicultural contributions that our embassy and consulate exchange members bring to the local communities. For that reason, I will make the proper arrangements to have the Embassy of Knessniet be located in a family friendly street — with its own multicultural community centre located just two blocks away, a state-integrated primary-to-secondary school just two roads down, and the Anstruther Botanical Garden just a five-minute walk from the Embassy ground.

“... 9 M2012 HSA Assault Rifles, 1 M1994 HSA Revolver, 10 batons... 8 soldiers, 1 NCO, 1 Officer...”

As regards the choice of firearms and the number of security officers to be dedicated for the Ambassador and members of his household, I see no problem with these details and will make the proper arrangements for the complete cooperation of the protective agents of the Executive Council Secret Service.

“... 1 KMG Model-3 Armored Limousine, 1 KMG Model -2M Troop Transport Truck, 1 KMG Model-8C Medium Transit Bus, 2 KMG Model-1 Family Sedans...”

As regards the choice and number of vehicles, we will make the proper arrangements for their accommodation and service.

I would like to continue by acknowledging the strength that you have shown, and are showing, in furthering the economic and social well-being of your people. Your governing principles align well with the eighth introductory principle of Economy and Industry of our nation state. That is why I am committed to realising this embassy exchange agreement.

To follow on the discussion and meeting held by our respective diplomats behind the scene over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their final assent on 6 September 2018, Parliamentary Motions — Foreign Nation State Issues: The Grand Duchy of Knessniet Diplomatic Mission, which produced a number of stipulations. I am pleased to say that the Executive Council has now responded to those stipulations. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Electoral Debates Hansard website shortly.

Parliament has also received, with good faith, the letter of credence presented to officiate His Excellency Jebediah Lee as your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary. I would like to clarify that the Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council do acknowledge the international principle of the sanctity of diplomats, in accordance with General Assembly Resolution # 22: Diplomat Protection Act. My office will advise on, and provide for Mr Lee the resources that he will require for the additional learning and understanding of the Unity Law.

The Office of Embassy and Consulate Establishment will shortly deliver your diplomatic immunity missives, which can be used immediately by Mr Lee upon his arrival.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

Hon Margaret Larsson

Wuriya
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Wuriya » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:41 pm

Full name of nation: Republic of Wuriya
Commonly known as: Wuriya (formal), the Land of Rising moon
Head of State: President Wage Rudolfen
Head of Government: Same
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Mr. Haris Nuril

Type of government: republic presidentiil
Is there any law in your nation which protects the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if they are] minorities? Yes but no for LGBT
If not, why is that? That's sin, if we support religious, we must be committed for the goal.

Type of economy: mixed
National population: 97450000
National GDP: $1,246,914,729,723.36
GDP per capita: $12,795.43

Name of Ambassador: Taufik Salam
Gender of Ambassador: male
Family nembers or friends present: Nina Salam (wife), Ahdan Salam (son)
Staff: 5
Security: 10
Weapons (include number): 10 pistols
Other possessions worth declaring: none
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armored): 3 sedans

Ambassador's background (optional):

Any additional request(s): none

Do you wish for us to open an embassy or consulate inside your nation's territory? You have one, thank you so much!
------------------------------
FactbookEmbassy ProgramGaruda Wuriyan
Trigram: WRY | Location: Southeast Asia | Population: 97,450,000

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Embassy of Wuriya in Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:26 am

Wuriya wrote:
Full name of nation: Republic of Wuriya
Commonly known as: Wuriya (formal), the Land of Rising moon
Head of State: President Wage Rudolfen
Head of Government: Same
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Mr. Haris Nuril

Type of government: republic presidentiil
Is there any law in your nation which protects the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if they are] minorities? Yes but no for LGBT
If not, why is that? That's sin, if we support religious, we must be committed for the goal.

Type of economy: mixed
National population: 97450000
National GDP: $1,246,914,729,723.36
GDP per capita: $12,795.43

Name of Ambassador: Taufik Salam
Family nembers or friends present: Nina Salam (wife), Ahdan Salam (son)
Staff: 5
Weapons (include number): 10 pistols
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armored): 3 sedans

Any additional request(s): none

Do you wish for us to open an embassy or consulate inside your nation's territory? You have one, thank you so much!

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    His Excellency the President Wage Rudolfen
    The Honourable Minister Haris Nuril

From the Terra Incognita,

Being desirous to see without interruption the representation at My court of the interests of Your Excellency’s government, and The Republic of Wuriya entrusted by electoral right upon Your Excellency, I have judged it expedient to receive the accreditation, by your government, of His Excellency Taufik Salam Questa in the character of your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in the realm entrusted by electoral right upon me.

Having already seen with certainty your government’s fervour and tenacity for the cause of democracy and equal rights, I doubt not that Mr Taufik Salam Questa will have an agreeable stay in our nation state in such a manner as to merit our government’s assent and esteem, and to prove himself worthy of this new mark of your confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to the Heads of Departments of Your Excellency’s government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

Your Friend beyond The Seas,

MARION M

Electorate of Oberluizen
    21 SEP 2018

Dear Minister Haris Nuril,

I refer to your letter of 19 September 2018 in support of a motion calling for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between The Republic of Wuriya and The Realm of Yohannes. I am also responding on behalf of The Rt Hon Chancellor Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn and The Rt Hon First Lord of the Advisory Council Hilda Von und Zu Hartjenstein to whom you also wrote on the matter.

“... Nina Salam (wife), Ahdan Salam (son)...”

As I am sure you are aware, the Office of Embassy and Consulate Programme is truly committed to supporting family members of diplomatic heads of our embassy and consulate exchange partners. We celebrate the diversity and multicultural contributions that our embassy and consulate exchange members bring to the local communities. For that reason, I will make the proper arrangements for the Embassy of Wuriya to be located in a Malay family friendly street — with its own multicultural community centre located just three blocks away, a state-integrated primary-to-secondary school just two roads down, and the Andréasson Botanical Garden just a five-minute walk from the Embassy ground.

“... 10 pistols... Security: 10...”

“... 3 sedans...”

As regards the choice and number of vehicles, we will make the proper arrangements for their accommodation and service.

“... That's sin, if we support religious, we must be committed for the goal...”

Although Ministers of the incumbent executive council do disagree with your national position, the Office of Embassy and Consulate Programme will accept and respect that position. We are truly committed to accepting diversity of opinion in this international community of nation states and regions.

To follow on the discussion and meeting held by our respective diplomats behind the scene over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their final assent on 16 September 2018, Parliamentary Motions — Foreign Nation State Issues: The Republic of Wuriya Diplomatic Mission, which produced a number of stipulations. I am pleased to say that the Executive Council has now responded to those stipulations. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Electoral Debates Hansard website shortly.

Parliament has also received, with good faith, the letter of credence presented to officiate His Excellency Taufik Salam as your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary. I would like to clarify that the Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council do acknowledge the international principle of the sanctity of diplomats, in accordance with General Assembly Resolution # 22: Diplomat Protection Act. My office will advise on, and provide for Mr Salam the resources that he will require for the additional learning and understanding of the Unity Law.

The Office of Embassy and Consulate Establishment will shortly deliver your diplomatic immunity missives, which can be used immediately by Mr Salam upon his arrival.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

Hon Margaret Larsson

Last edited by Yohannes on Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mizialand
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Mizialand » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:14 am

ROYAUME DE LA MIZE

KONINKRIJK MIZIALAND

KONINGREICH MIZIALAND

Ministère de la Maredoratique et des Affaires étrangères

Ministerie van Maredoratica en Buitenlandse Zaken

Ministerium für Maredoratica und auswärtige Angelegenheiten

Hon Margaret Larsson
Office of Embassy and Consulate Programme
Yohannes

Heleventia, Le 19 Septembre 2018

Madame

Mizia Diplomatic Mission in Yohannes

This is to inform you of the routine transfers of Mizia Ambassadors taking place across all Mizia diplomatic missions. As such, M. Herbert White appointed as the Ambassador to Yohannes is required to relive his duties. By the power vested in me, in consultation with Her Royal Highness Queen Sophie Vincent, I hereby appoint Ms. Tanja Eberhardt as the new ambassador to Yohannes, with request that required diplomatic accreditation be extended to her at the earliest and such changes be reflected on your records. Having an experience of 22 years in the diplomatic services, we believe Ms. Eberhardt will do an excellent job in taking the relations between our nations further.

With recent transformation of the Kingdom into a constitutional monarchy, we continue to share new grounds and explore new opportunities of engagement with your nation. We hope that we shall be able to continue and build upon our ties as the Kingdom begins its journey as one of the world's new democracies.

Also we would like to inform you of the renewal of the Mizialand Diplomatic Mission Programme which requires re accreditation of existing diplomatic missions. We request you to post a fresh letter of credence to finish the process of such accreditation.

May the coming years, decades and centuries see positive and everlasting ties with Yohannes.

Yours faithfully,
Renée Lépicier,
Minister of Foreign and Maredoratica Affairs

Last edited by Mizialand on Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╗
Mizialand Embassy Programmel Our Factbookl MiziaNews.mzl 10 Years on NS!l
Member of Astyria
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
╚══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╝

Hamidiye
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hamidiye » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:03 am

Full name of nation: Devlet-i ʿAlīye-i ʿHamidīye
Commonly known as: The Hamidian Empire
Head of State:
Sultan Altıncı Mustafa han bin Abdülmecid, el-muzaffer daima (Sultan Mustapha the sixth, the son of Abdülmecid, the ever-victorious)
Head of Government:
Osman Necip pasa, grand vizier and high defterdar
Minister of Foreign Affairs: İbrahim Hacısalihoğlu

Type of government: Absolute monarchy with strong theocratic element
Is there any law in your nation which protects the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if they are] minorities? Partially, any actual harm done to them would be ilegal and harshly penalized - the same as if it were done to any ordinary citizen.
If not, why is that? why would there be?

Type of economy: State Capitalism
National population: 1,025,000,000
National GDP: $3,068,988,356,132.97
GDP per capita: $2,994.13

Name of Ambassador:
Mahmud Mehmed Kentmenoğlu
Family nembers or friends present: no
Staff: 2 servants, 3 attachés, 1 cook, 2 housemaids, 1 secretary, 1 secret police officer
Security: 12 Baltacij (sultan's halberdiers)
Weapons (include number): 12 ceremonial halberds and swords, 12 ordonance rifles Mauser 1903 type
Other possessions worth declaring: assorted art objects, several personal pistols
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armored): 1 armored staff car, 2 motorbikes, 1 utility van

Any additional request(s): We request that alcohol, pork and other things haram be not allowed on the compound and that our guardsmen halberdiers not be harrassed.

Do you wish for us to open an embassy or consulate inside your nation's territory?

An elaborate scroll was delivered by a mustachioed courier in an immaculate (if antiquated) military uniform.

"Merhaba, a message from the Grand Vizier for you effendi."

He salutes and leaves.

Devlet-i ʿAlīye-i ʿHamidīye
Office of the Grand Vizier

The prophets peace be upon you

My Sultan has decreed that cordial relations are to be established between the empire and your nation.
Thus I set events into motion to send an imperial embassy and have entrusted my good friend,
the loyal servant of the sultan and caliph, Kentmenoğlu Paşa. We await your reply.

The Sultans will be done.

Osman Necip Paşa, grand vizier

Padişahım çok yaşa! Devletinle bin yaşa!
Last edited by Hamidiye on Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Cives, floreat Europa
Opus magnum vocat vos
Stellae signa sunt in caelo
Aureae, quae iungant nos
-ПТН--ХЛО-
☪ 1881 - 193∞!
Pro: Social Authoritarianism, Kemalism, Militarism. Contra: liberalism, capitalism, communism, progressivism, religion

[ kebab intensifies ]
factbook link

Walenstein
Secretary

Founded: Apr 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Walenstein » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:41 pm

From: Walensteiner Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Heinrich Bötticher
Addressed To: Hon Margaret Larsson, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme

Dear madam,

In an effort to improve the diplomatic relations between our fine nations, and in response to your request, the Walensteiner Federal Parliament has voted in favour of opening a diplomatic mission within the Yohannesian Realm.

After consultation between the Parliament and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Arnold Hönigberg, who has held the position of Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs for the last three years, has been chosen to act as Ambassador.

Our formal application is enclosed in the attachment below.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Heinrich Bötticher
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Verwaltungstraße 71, Neufeld, Walenstein 10178
Tel: 09 52 18 2883 | Fax: 09 52 18 2884
Overseas Tel: +037 095 2182 | Fax: +037 095 2183

Full name of nation: The Kingdom of Walenstein
Commonly known as: Walenstein
Head of State: HRH Queen Matilda II
Head of Government: Chancellor Wolfgang von Hunolstein
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Heinrich Bötticher

Type of government: Federal Constitutional Monarchy
Is there any law in your nation which protects the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if they are] minorities?: None of these groups are specifically mentioned in the Walensteiner Federal Code.
If not, why is that?: Whilst no individual group is listed for special protections in either the Federal Code, the precedent set by the Constitution and case law is that all citizens of the Kingdom are equal and are to be treated as such, and all the aforementioned groups have the right to take an employer to a employment tribunal over discriminatory hiring practices, take allegations of harassment to the police for further investigation, etc.

Type of economy: Laissez-faire Capitalism
National population: ~38,650,000
National GDP: NSD $1.79 trillion
GDP per capita: NSD $51,039.-

Name of Ambassador: Arnold Hönigberg
Family members or friends present: His wife, Claudia, and his three children, Hans, Mattias and Julia.
Staff: [7] Diplomatic Staff, including the Chargé d'affaires, trade attaché, diplomatic attaché, visa attaché, and three Consular Officers. [12] General service staff.
Security: [10] Security staff of the Walensteiner Foreign Embassy Protection Detail
Weapons (include number): 10x Heckler & Koch G36 5.56 NATO rifles, 10x Glock 21 .45 ACP handguns, 10x police-grade baton.
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armored): 1x 2018 BMW 750i (Ambassador's Vehicle, armored), 4x 2017 Audi Q7
Ambassador's background (optional): Since joining the Ministry of Foreign Affairs at age 26 with a Master's Degree in International Relations from the Neufeld State University, Arnold has worked his way up to become a respected Walensteiner diplomat. Serving as a diplomatic attaché to many different foreign nations, he eventually became Chargé d'affaires in the absence of a Ambassador, until that particular Ambassador could be replaced by the Ministry. After that, he briefly served as Walenstein's WA Ambassador (2008-2012), and, once the election of 2015 ended in a hung Parliament with an extremely shaky 5-way coalition holding the government in power, was chosen to serve as interim Deputy Foreign Minister until one could officially be confirmed. With the position finally being filled in August of this year, Arnold was shortlisted as a potential Ambassador once the International Embassy Exchange Programme could be reformed.

Do you wish for us to open an embassy or consulate inside your nation's territory?: One is already established.
Königreich Walenstein | The Kingdom of Walenstein
WA Ambassador: Mr. Casper Reinmann

TV Walenstein 1 Aktuell English | Neufeld Stock Exchange closes 23 points down amid fears of impending central bank interest rate hikes | Walensteiner WA Ambassador expresses severe concerns over alleged WA overreach in exclusive interview | Ministry of Transport announces further construction of 458 KM of unrestricted autobahn in 2019 |

Walenstein Embassy Programme | Neufeld International Airport (WIP!)

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

New Yohannesian Ambassador in Mizialand

Postby Yohannes » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:49 pm

Mizialand wrote:
ROYAUME DE LA MIZE

KONINKRIJK MIZIALAND

KONINGREICH MIZIALAND

Ministère de la Maredoratique et des Affaires étrangères

Ministerie van Maredoratica en Buitenlandse Zaken

Ministerium für Maredoratica und auswärtige Angelegenheiten

Hon Margaret Larsson
Office of Embassy and Consulate Programme
Yohannes

Heleventia, Le 19 Septembre 2018

Madame

Mizia Diplomatic Mission in Yohannes

This is to inform you of the routine transfers of Mizia Ambassadors taking place across all Mizia diplomatic missions. As such, M. Herbert White appointed as the Ambassador to Yohannes is required to relive his duties. By the power vested in me, in consultation with Her Royal Highness Queen Sophie Vincent, I hereby appoint Ms. Tanja Eberhardt as the new ambassador to Yohannes, with request that required diplomatic accreditation be extended to her at the earliest and such changes be reflected on your records. Having an experience of 22 years in the diplomatic services, we believe Ms. Eberhardt will do an excellent job in taking the relations between our nations further.

With recent transformation of the Kingdom into a constitutional monarchy, we continue to share new grounds and explore new opportunities of engagement with your nation. We hope that we shall be able to continue and build upon our ties as the Kingdom begins its journey as one of the world's new democracies.

Also we would like to inform you of the renewal of the Mizialand Diplomatic Mission Programme which requires re accreditation of existing diplomatic missions. We request you to post a fresh letter of credence to finish the process of such accreditation.

May the coming years, decades and centuries see positive and everlasting ties with Yohannes.

Yours faithfully,
Renée Lépicier,
Minister of Foreign and Maredoratica Affairs

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    Her Royal Highness the Queen Sophie Vincent
    The Honourable Minister Renée Lépicier
    Elected Members of the Mizia Parliament

To My Sister Sophie Vincent,

Being desirous to continue without interruption the representation at Your Royal Highness’ court of the interests of my people, and the Nineteen Countries of the Yohannesian continent entrusted by electoral right upon me, I have judged it expedient to accredit to Your Royal Highness my trusted friend and former parliamentary colleague Ms Gretel Neuhäußer to continue the works of my loyal servant Sir Lárus Ármannsson in the character of my Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in The Kingdom of Mizialand.

Having already seen with certainty Ms Gretel Neuhäußer’s fervour and talent for My service, I doubt not that she will realise the important duties of her Embassy in such a manner as to merit Your Royal Highness’ assent and esteem, and to prove herself worthy of this new mark of My confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to The Honourable Members of the Mizia Parliament, and the Heads of Departments of Your Royal Highness’ government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

MARION M

Yohannesian Emperor and President of the Electoral College; Head of state of the Confederation; of the Beauty and Grace of the Realm; the Kingdom of Alexandria, Regency of Lindblum, and the Kingdom of Burmecia; the Grand Duchy of Dali, Grand Duchy of Donata, and the Grand Duchy of Kradenmark; the Noble Republic of Treno; the Merchant Republic of Alseca-Lorin, Duchy of Blomgren, and the Unitary Republic of Molander; the Merchant Republic of Landburg, Democratic Republic of Cederström, and the Principality of Ahlgren; the Royal Realm of Cleyra, Duchy of Gizamaluke-Grotto, and the Free City of Crescent; the Principality of Mandragora, Duchy of Ice Cavern, and the Free City of Coral. Defender of the Christian Faith in the Continent of Yohannes.

Notoria
Secretary

Founded: Sep 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Notoria » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:29 am

Full name of nation: The United Socialist States of Notoria
Commonly known as: Notoria
Head of State: N/A
Head of Government: Zachary A. Renwar
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Joseph Bartin

Type of government: Democratic Socialist
If not, why is that?

Type of economy: Socialism
National population: 45 Million
National GDP: $2.79 Trillion
GDP per capita: $62,076

Name of Ambassador: Chelsea D. McSallinger, age 30
Family nembers or friends present: husband Daniel McSallinger, age 29, son Leo McSallinger, age 2
Staff: 30
Weapons (include number): 10 handguns, 10 light sub-machine, 10 batons, 10 tasers
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armored): 1 armored sedan, 1 armored SUV, 1 standard sedan, 2 standard SUVs

Ambassador's background (optional): Ambassador McSallinger holds a Doctorate in Political Science and a Bachelor's Degree in International Relations. She is the youngest Ambassador to date to represent Notoria. McSallinger worked as an advisor to Prime Minister Renwar on foreign policy for one year before accepting an ambassador role for the Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Any additional request(s): Ambassador McSallinger requests an embassy in the Varrock Diplomatic District.

Do you wish for us to open an embassy or consulate inside your nation's territory? Construction has already began.

Cartoonia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 22, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Cartoonia » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:58 pm

Full name of nation: The Democratic Republic of Cartoonia
Commonly known as: Cartoonia
Head of State: Supreme Leader Jimmy Kudo
Head of Government: Chancellor Erza Scarlet
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Secretary of Foreign Affairs Charity Bazaar

Type of government: Imperial Democracy
Is there any law in your nation which protects the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if they are] minorities?: Yes
If not, why is that?

Type of economy: Capitalism
National population: 2.511 Billion
National GDP: 414$ trillion
GDP per capita: 165,008$

Name of Ambassador: Ludwig Beilschmidt
Family nembers or friends present: N/A
Staff: 20
Security: 20
Weapons (include number):
20x Colt M1911 Pistols
4x M1918 Springfield Rifles
Other possessions worth declaring:
German beers
His saber for his ceremonial uniform
2x Volkswagen Beetles

Former General of the 75th Hetalia Town Brigade From 1965 to 1976. Former ambassador to West Germany from 1979 to 1994 after unification.

Any additional request(s): We request a small military band

Do you wish for us to open an embassy or consulate inside your nation's territory? Yes, https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=445293
Last edited by Cartoonia on Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Supreme Leader Jimmy Kudo
Chancellor Nigel Uno
Attorney General Conan Edogawa
Secretary of Foreign Affairs Raphtalia
Gran-General of the Army Eric Cartman
Gran-Admiral of the Navy Kagura Mikazuchi

The desk of the Democratic Republic of Cartoonia Department of Foreign Affairs.
Capitol: Gallagher
Current Civil State: Prosperous
Current Military Status: At Peace
Cartoonian-Dillydale Stock Exchange…...JWC -10.0%........CIS +1.1%......CEP +2.1%......SSA -6.1%......POC -5.1%......WDC -1.2%......ABC +2.4%......RMC -1.2%......MRE +1.7%......SSC +3.1%......FSC +2.0%......KTC -0.5%......SBC -4.2%......KKF -5.3%

Great Nortend
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:29 am

THE PALACE OF ST. MICHAEL'SGATE

MADAM MY SISTER,

Having been in receipt of Your Majesty's accreditation of your trusted friend and former parliamentary colleague Magda Maria Schürmann with the character of your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary, and reciprocating my lively wishes to continue the most friendly relations between Great Nortend and the Nineteen Countries of Yohanne to whose sovereignty your Majesty has been called, I am persuaded that she will fulfil the important duties of your mission so as to justify the choice which you have made of her to reside at my court, and to obtain my esteem and confidence.

And in a reciprocal fashion, being desirous of not maintaining the interruption at Your Majesty's court of my mission, I have made choice of My Trusty and Well-beloved Sir Michael Fuller, Knight Companion of My Most Venerable and Most Excellent Order of the Horn, to reside at the Court of Your Majesty in the character of My Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary.

The long experience which I have had of Sir Michael's talents and zeal for My service assures Me that the selection which I have made will be perfectly agreeable to Your Majesty, and that he will discharge the important duties of his Embassy in a manner as to merit Your Majesty's worthy approbation and esteem, and to prove himself worthy of this new mark of My confidence, and to ensure that Our good relations shall be continued throughout his tenure.

I request that Your Majesty will give entire credence to all that he shall have occasion to communicate to You in My name, more especially when he shall express to Your Majesty My cordial wishes for Your Happiness, and shall renew to You the expression of those sentiments of sincere attachment and highest consideration with which I am, Madam, Your Majesty's good brother.

The Palace of St Michael'sgate, 25th of September, in the year of our Lord 2018.

To My Good Sister, the Yohannesian Emperor

The Foreign Office
On His Majesty's Service

25th of September, 2018

Dear Madam Undersecretary,

I would like to thank you for your letter dated the 25th of September and convey my good wishes to the Right Honourable First Lord and the Honourable Minister on this occasion on behalf of the Secretary of State. The Rt. Hon. George Drachington, along with the Lord High Treasurer, Lord High Chancellour and the rest of the Cabinet and His Majesty's Government are pleased and joyous to welcome the Yohannesian Ambassador, Her Excellency Ms Magda Maria Schürmann to the Kingdom of Nortend, Cardoby and Hambria and wishes Her Excellency a pleasant and productive tenure here.

The Government wishes to inform Her Excellency that it is pleased to offer to her children education at the Royal Court School, and should Her Excellency wish to accept further details may be obtained through the Foreign Office.

It has been brought to our attention that Her Excellency wishes for a bathing pool to be built at the embassy premises. I would like to take this opportunity to confirm that the bathing pool is desired at the chancery location of 5 Wood Street, in the City of Lendert-with-Cadell.

I regret to inform Her Excellency that it is not a matter for the Foreign Office, nor is it Foreign Office policy, to intervene or trouble itself with such matters, and I advise Her Excellency to investigate who holds the title to the estate, and what form of title that is. I have enquired with the Attorney General's Office which has informed the Foreign Office that His Majesty's Government has no interest in the matter whatsoever; however, that your mission's situation depends greatly on the legal basis for which the chancery is established, i.e. how the title was bought, or leased, or otherwise transferred so as to facilitate the establishment of the same.

The Foreign Office advises Her Excellency's mission to confirm its legal standing with the Court of Aldermen of the City before confirming any plans.

I beg to remain, Madam, yours most sincerely,

Leslie Cevon,

Permanent Under-Secretary of State for the Foreign Office

Name of nation: Great Nortend
Type of mission (tick one): Consulate [], consulate-general [], embassy [X]
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary [with age and gender, and family if present]: His Excellency Sir Michael Fuller (47); Her Excellency, Lady Louise Fuller (44)
Would you like for us to establish an embassy or consulate in your nation? If yes, please provide a link to your embassy or consulate programme: N/A
Last edited by Great Nortend on Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
News from Great Nortend : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417866
Diplomacy, Consulates &c. : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417865

This nation is an exaggerated representation of my personal views in most areas.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Embassy of Hamidiye in Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:16 pm

Hamidiye wrote:
Full name of nation: Devlet-i ʿAlīye-i ʿHamidīye
Commonly known as: The Hamidian Empire
Head of State: Sultan Altıncı Mustafa han bin Abdülmecid, el-muzaffer daima (Sultan Mustapha the sixth, the son of Abdülmecid, the ever-victorious)
Head of Government: Osman Necip pasa, grand vizier and high defterdar
Minister of Foreign Affairs: İbrahim Hacısalihoğlu

Type of government: Absolute monarchy with strong theocratic element
Is there any law in your nation which protects the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if they are] minorities? Partially, any actual harm done to them would be ilegal and harshly penalized - the same as if it were done to any ordinary citizen.
If not, why is that? why would there be?

National population: 1,025,000,000
National GDP: $3,068,988,356,132.97
GDP per capita: $2,994.13

Name of Ambassador: Mahmud Mehmed Kentmenoğlu
Family nembers or friends present: no
Staff: 2 servants, 3 attachés, 1 cook, 2 housemaids, 1 secretary, 1 secret police officer
Security: 12 Baltacij (sultan's halberdiers)
Weapons (include number): 12 ceremonial halberds and swords, 12 ordonance rifles Mauser 1903 type
Other possessions worth declaring: assorted art objects, several personal pistols
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armored): 1 armored staff car, 2 motorbikes, 1 utility van

Any additional request(s): We request that alcohol, pork and other things haram be not allowed on the compound and that our guardsmen halberdiers not be harrassed.

Do you wish for us to open an embassy or consulate inside your nation's territory?

An elaborate scroll was delivered by a mustachioed courier in an immaculate (if antiquated) military uniform.

"Merhaba, a message from the Grand Vizier for you effendi."

He salutes and leaves.

Devlet-i ʿAlīye-i ʿHamidīye
Office of the Grand Vizier

The prophets peace be upon you

My Sultan has decreed that cordial relations are to be established between the empire and your nation.
Thus I set events into motion to send an imperial embassy and have entrusted my good friend,
the loyal servant of the sultan and caliph, Kentmenoğlu Paşa. We await your reply.

The Sultans will be done.

Osman Necip Paşa, grand vizier

Padişahım çok yaşa! Devletinle bin yaşa!

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    His Imperial Majesty the Sultan Mustapha the sixth
    His Excellency the Grand Vizier Osman Necip pasa

To my Brother Mustapha,

Being desirous to see without interruption the representation at My court of the interests of Your Imperial Majesty’s government, and The Hamidian Empire entrusted by divine right upon Your Imperial Majesty, I have judged it expedient to receive the accreditation, by your government, of His Excellency Mahmud Mehmed Kentmenoğlu in the character of your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in the realm entrusted by electoral right upon me.

Having already seen with certainty your government’s fervour and tenacity for the cause of democracy and equal rights, I doubt not that Mr Mahmud Mehmed Kentmenoğlu will have an agreeable stay in our nation state in such a manner as to merit our government’s assent and esteem, and to prove himself worthy of this new mark of your confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to the Heads of Departments of Your Imperial Majesty’s government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

MARION M

Yohannesian Emperor and President of the Electoral College; Head of state of the Confederation; of the Beauty and Grace of the Realm; the Kingdom of Alexandria, Regency of Lindblum, and the Kingdom of Burmecia; the Grand Duchy of Dali, Grand Duchy of Donata, and the Grand Duchy of Kradenmark; the Noble Republic of Treno; the Merchant Republic of Alseca-Lorin, Duchy of Blomgren, and the Unitary Republic of Molander; the Merchant Republic of Landburg, Democratic Republic of Cederström, and the Principality of Ahlgren; the Royal Realm of Cleyra, Duchy of Gizamaluke-Grotto, and the Free City of Crescent; the Principality of Mandragora, Duchy of Ice Cavern, and the Free City of Coral. Defender of the Christian Faith in the Continent of Yohannes.

Electorate of Oberluizen
    28 SEP 2018

Dear Minister İbrahim Hacısalihoğlu,

I refer to your letter of 20 September 2018 in support of a motion calling for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between the Hamidian Empire and the Realm of Yohannes. I am also responding on behalf of the Rt Hon Chancellor Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn and The Rt Hon First Lord of the Advisory Council Hilda Von und Zu Hartjenstein to whom you also wrote on the matter.

“... 12 ceremonial halberds and swords, 12 ordonance rifles Mauser 1903 type... 12 Baltacij (sultan’s halberdiers)...”

As regards the choice of weaponry and the number of security officers to be dedicated for the Ambassador and members of his household, I see no problem with these details and will make the proper arrangements for the complete cooperation of the protective agents of the Executive Council Secret Service.

“... We request that alcohol, pork and other things haram be not allowed on the compound and that our guardsmen halberdiers not be harrassed...”

As I am sure you are aware, the Office of Embassy and Consulate Programme is truly committed to supporting family members of diplomatic heads of our embassy and consulate exchange partners. We celebrate the diversity and multicultural contributions that our embassy and consulate exchange members bring to the local communities. For that reason, I will make the proper arrangements for the accommodation of the Embassy Ground Halberdiers and the Hamidian Imperial and religious customs — this includes the complete removal of alcohol, pork and other culturally offensive conditions.

“... 1 armored staff car, 2 motorbikes, 1 utility van...”

To follow on the discussion and meeting held by our respective diplomats behind the scenes over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their final assent on 25 September 2018, Parliamentary Motions — Foreign Nation State Issues: The Hamidian Empire Diplomatic Mission, which produced a number of stipulations. I am pleased to say that the Executive Council has now responded to those stipulations. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Electoral Debates Hansard website shortly.

Parliament has also received, with good faith, the letter of credence presented to officiate His Excellency Mahmud Mehmed Kentmenoğlu as your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary. I would like to clarify that the Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council do acknowledge the international principle of the sanctity of diplomats, in accordance with General Assembly Resolution # 22: Diplomat Protection Act. My office will advise on, and provide for Mr Kentmenoğlu the resources that he will require for the additional learning and understanding of the Unity Law.

The Office of Embassy and Consulate Establishment will shortly deliver your diplomatic immunity missives, which can be used immediately by Mr Kentmenoğlu upon his arrival.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

Hon Margaret Larsson

The Embassy of Hamidiye
    On behalf of the Imperial Government of Hamidiye
    28 September 2018

Dear Honourable Ambassador,

Embassy Exchange — bilateral agreements formalised 20 September 2018

The Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council first started bilateral diplomacy with the Imperial Government of Hamidiye to focus on long-standing agreements between our two nations such as cultural exchanges, embassies, and trade agreements.

Completion of this talk was time sensitive and there were particular contentious elements concerning key cultural and political differences which were inevitable or were understandable in light of the different economic backgrounds, geopolitical situations, and history between the Hamidiyan Empire and the Realm of Yohannes. Our respective negotiators also tried to advance the interests of our respective governments that could potentially limit the breadth and depth of our agreements, so as to avoid violating existing bilateral and multilateral commitments.

In spite of all these hurdles, my Executive Council is pleased with the results achieved from our extensive discussions with your government. We have, furthermore, observed the admirable standard of organisation and statesmanship displayed by your representatives. The talk was completed on schedule with, I believe, a fruitful ending.

I would be happy to recommend the statesmanship of your government and do hereby express our belief in the diplomatic standing of your nation. The Yohannesian Emperor has requested me to inform you of her cordial and friendly greetings as well as her best wishes for the well-being of the Hamidiyan Empire and her people. Let us hope that Hamidiye and the Nineteen Countries will enjoy a friendly cooperation for many years to come — as nation states which share the same values of open embassy exchange.

Yours sincerely,

ANNABELLE

Rt Hon Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn
    Chancellor of the Nineteen Countries

Telephone 585 3 712 3421Facsimile 585 3 712 3121Email a.thorndonstevensonn@ministers.govt.yo

Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zitravgrad » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:25 am

Greetings,

As followed from your application for an embassy to our Ministry of Foreign Affairs, our administration was touched by the kindness and the generiosity offered by your government and thus seeks to return the goodwill by establishing an embassy within your nation, as to complete the start of our official relations. We would like to wish you a good day and harvest season's greetings.

High regards,
Dmitri Bogdanovich Antrazkhy
[/quote]

Full name of nation: The United Socialist States of Zitravgrad
Commonly known as: Zitravgrad, USSZ, Zitravia (archaic)
Head of State: Kazimir Ivanovich Miroslavsky
Head of Government: Same as above
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Dmitri Bogdanovich Antrazkhy

Type of government: One-party state capitalist dictatorship (however, please be aware that we will allow multi-party election in December 2018)
Is there any law in your nation which protects the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if they are] minorities?: We do not have many rights specifically for the protection of any minority but rather one article dedicated to ensuring "the equality of all classes, genders, religions, and orientations".
If not, why is that?

National population: 14,224,664
National GDP: $ 453,057,035,160.00
GDP per capita: $ 31,850.11

Name of Ambassador: Katrina Alessandrovna Walewskaya (43)
Family members or friends present: Palvka Ivanovich Walewsky (Husband, 46)
Staff: 15
Security: 7
Weapons (include number): Glock 43 (7), Police baton (7)
Other possessions worth declaring: Comrade Walewskaya has a pet cat and a sizable collection of tea leaves and wines
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armored): 2 armored sedans, 3 normal sedans

Ambassador's background (optional): Walewskaya came from the old nobility and graduated from the University of Providenska in 1997 and has been working from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs since 1998. She speaks Russian, German and English.

Any additional request(s): None

Do you wish for us to open an embassy or consulate inside your nation's territory?: We have your embassy in our nation already.
❄ ❄ United Federation of Zitravgrad ❄ ❄
PMT/Early FT - Decopunk. Zitravgrad is a crowned republic in a planet somewhere else in the universe. The formerly wartorn nation keeps a facade of normalcy and order while enjoying the societal and cultural decadence that marks the new Roaring Twenties. The paranoid authoritarian government tries its best to uphold order in the face of uncertainty, while its people want nothing more than a breathing space. A deal that works, but maybe not in the long run. | My NS-Related Art | Hehe bad meme as flag
Providenska's Herald: "Publish or Perish" culture contributes to stress in academia | Public Smoking Ban revisited - authority urged to take it more seriously

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Embassy of Walenstein in Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:00 am

Walenstein wrote:

From: Walensteiner Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Heinrich Bötticher
Addressed To: Hon Margaret Larsson, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme

Dear madam,

In an effort to improve the diplomatic relations between our fine nations, and in response to your request, the Walensteiner Federal Parliament has voted in favour of opening a diplomatic mission within the Yohannesian Realm.

After consultation between the Parliament and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Arnold Hönigberg, who has held the position of Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs for the last three years, has been chosen to act as Ambassador.

Our formal application is enclosed in the attachment below.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Heinrich Bötticher
Verwaltungstraße 71, Neufeld, Walenstein 10178
Tel: 09 52 18 2883 | Fax: 09 52 18 2884
Overseas Tel: +037 095 2182 | Fax: +037 095 2183

Full name of nation: The Kingdom of Walenstein
Commonly known as: Walenstein
Head of State: HRH Queen Matilda II
Head of Government: Chancellor Wolfgang von Hunolstein
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Heinrich Bötticher

Type of government: Federal Constitutional Monarchy
Is there any law in your nation which protects the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if they are] minorities?: None of these groups are specifically mentioned in the Walensteiner Federal Code.
If not, why is that?: Whilst no individual group is listed for special protections in either the Federal Code, the precedent set by the Constitution and case law is that all citizens of the Kingdom are equal and are to be treated as such, and all the aforementioned groups have the right to take an employer to a employment tribunal over discriminatory hiring practices, take allegations of harassment to the police for further investigation, etc.

Type of economy: Laissez-faire Capitalism
National population: ~38,650,000
National GDP: NSD $1.79 trillion
GDP per capita: NSD $51,039.-

Name of Ambassador: Arnold Hönigberg
Family members or friends present: His wife, Claudia, and his three children, Hans, Mattias and Julia.
Staff: [7] Diplomatic Staff, including the Chargé d'affaires, trade attaché, diplomatic attaché, visa attaché, and three Consular Officers. [12] General service staff.
Security: [10] Security staff of the Walensteiner Foreign Embassy Protection Detail
Weapons (include number): 10x Heckler & Koch G36 5.56 NATO rifles, 10x Glock 21 .45 ACP handguns, 10x police-grade baton.
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armored): 1x 2018 BMW 750i (Ambassador's Vehicle, armored), 4x 2017 Audi Q7
Ambassador's background (optional): Since joining the Ministry of Foreign Affairs at age 26 with a Master's Degree in International Relations from the Neufeld State University, Arnold has worked his way up to become a respected Walensteiner diplomat. Serving as a diplomatic attaché to many different foreign nations, he eventually became Chargé d'affaires in the absence of a Ambassador, until that particular Ambassador could be replaced by the Ministry. After that, he briefly served as Walenstein's WA Ambassador (2008-2012), and, once the election of 2015 ended in a hung Parliament with an extremely shaky 5-way coalition holding the government in power, was chosen to serve as interim Deputy Foreign Minister until one could officially be confirmed. With the position finally being filled in August of this year, Arnold was shortlisted as a potential Ambassador once the International Embassy Exchange Programme could be reformed.

Do you wish for us to open an embassy or consulate inside your nation's territory?: One is already established.

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    Her Royal Highness the Queen Matilda the Second
    His Excellency the Chancellor Wolfgang von Hunolstein

To my Sister Matilda,

Being desirous to see without interruption the representation at My court of the interests of Your Royal Highness’ government, and The Kingdom of Walenstein entrusted by divine right upon Your Royal Highness, I have judged it expedient to receive the accreditation, by your government, of His Excellency Arnold Hönigberg in the character of your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in the realm entrusted by electoral right upon me.

Having already seen with certainty your government’s fervour and tenacity for the cause of open diplomacy, I doubt not that Mr Arnold Hönigberg will have an agreeable stay in our nation state in such a manner as to merit our government’s assent and esteem, and to prove himself worthy of this new mark of your confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to the Heads of Departments of Your Royal Highness’ government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

MARION M

Electorate of Oberluizen
    25 SEP 2018

Dear Minister Bötticher,

I refer to your letter of 20 September 2018 in support of a motion calling for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between the Kingdom of Walenstein and the Realm of Yohannes. I am also responding on behalf of the Rt Hon Chancellor Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn and The Rt Hon First Lord of the Advisory Council Hilda Von und Zu Hartjenstein to whom you also wrote on the matter.

“... His wife, Claudia, and his three children, Hans, Mattias and Julia...”

As I am sure you are aware, the Office of Embassy and Consulate Programme is truly committed to supporting family members of diplomatic heads of our embassy and consulate exchange partners. We celebrate the diversity and multicultural contributions that our embassy and consulate exchange members bring to the local communities. For that reason, I will make the proper arrangements for the Embassy of Walenstein to be located in a family friendly street — with its own multicultural community centre located just two blocks away, a state-integrated primary-to-secondary school just three roads down, and the Andréasson Botanical Garden just a ten-minute walk from the Embassy ground.

“... 10x Heckler & Koch G36 5.56 NATO rifles, 10x Glock 21 .45 ACP handguns, 10x police-grade baton... [10] Security staff of the Walensteiner Foreign Embassy Protection Detail...”

As regards the choice of weaponry and the number of security officers to be dedicated for the Ambassador and his family, I see no problem with these details and will make the proper arrangements for the complete cooperation of the protective agents of the Executive Council Secret Service.

“... 1x 2018 BMW 750i (Ambassador's Vehicle, armored), 4x 2017 Audi Q7...”

To follow on the discussion and meeting held by our respective diplomats behind the scenes over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their final assent on 21 September 2018, Parliamentary Motions — Foreign Nation State Issues: The Kingdom of Walenstein Diplomatic Mission, which produced a number of stipulations. I am pleased to say that the Executive Council has now responded to those stipulations. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Electoral Debates Hansard website shortly.

Parliament has also received, with good faith, the letter of credence presented to officiate His Excellency Arnold Hönigberg as your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary. I would like to clarify that the Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council do acknowledge the international principle of the sanctity of diplomats, in accordance with General Assembly Resolution # 22: Diplomat Protection Act. My office will advise on, and provide for Mr Hönigberg the resources that he will require for the additional learning and understanding of the Unity Law.

The Office of Embassy and Consulate Establishment will shortly deliver your diplomatic immunity missives, which can be used immediately by Mr Hönigberg upon his arrival.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

Hon Margaret Larsson

The Embassy of Walenstein
    On behalf of the Government of Walenstein
    25 September 2018

Embassy Exchange — bilateral agreements formalised 21 September 2018

The Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council first started bilateral diplomacy with the Government of Walenstein to focus on long-standing agreements between our two nations such as cultural exchanges, embassies, and trade agreements.

Completion of this talk was time sensitive and there were particular contentious elements concerning key cultural and political differences which were inevitable or were understandable in light of the different economic backgrounds, geopolitical situations, and history between the Kingdom of Walenstein and the Realm of Yohannes. Our respective negotiators also tried to advance the interests of our respective governments that could potentially limit the breadth and depth of our agreements, so as to avoid violating existing bilateral and multilateral commitments.

In spite of all these hurdles, my Executive Council is pleased with the results achieved from our extensive discussions with your government. We have, furthermore, observed the admirable standard of organisation and statesmanship displayed by your representatives. The talk was completed on schedule with, I believe, a fruitful ending.

I would be happy to recommend the statesmanship of your government and do hereby express our belief in the diplomatic standing of your nation. The Yohannesian Emperor has requested me to inform you of her cordial and friendly greetings as well as her best wishes for the well-being of the Kingdom of Walenstein and her people. Let us hope that Walenstein and the Nineteen Countries will enjoy a friendly cooperation for many years to come — as nation states which share the same values of open embassy exchange.

Yours sincerely,

ANNABELLE

Telephone 585 3 712 3421Facsimile 585 3 712 3121Email a.thorndonstevensonn@ministers.govt.yo

Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crazybloxian Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Libertarian Police State

Postby Crazybloxian Empire » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:34 am

THE EXPANSIONIST DEMOCRACY OF
Crazybloxian Empire
Crezibloxi Expadi
Communique Of Diplomacy

HELLO to the Realm of Yohannes from The Expansionist Democracy of Crazybloxian Empire, and we introduce ourselves as the Minister of Foreign Affairs. We strive to sow the seeds for an uncuttable democratic and diplomatic tie with various nations. Thus we have chosen the Realm Of Yohannes as another diplomacy-making target, and so we officially compose this communique.

We hereby wish better relations for a safe Crazybloxian Empire and our people are very friendly too, welcoming your citizens with open arms. We strive for great diplomatic ties that will neber be cut, and to make them famous that the next descendants of our IC generations remember this historical moment.

Technical details
Communique ID: #7182826

Full name of nation: The Expansionist Democracy Of Crazybloxian Empire
Commonly known as: Crazybloxian Empire
Head of State: Crazybloxeha Groetu
Head of Government: Same as head of state
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Antrung Simmua

Type of government: Expansionist Democracy
Is there any law in your nation which protects the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if they are] minorities? Yes, but not for Renegalleans
If not, why is that?

Type of economy: Capitalist
National population: 1.056 billion (IC: 7 billion as we occupy part of Amelyn-2)
National GDP: 181 trillion
GDP per capita: 285,129

Name of Ambassador: Anchaba Senalrihjakshanma-hanamicaraft
Gender of Ambassador: Boy
Family nembers or friends present: None
Staff: 200
Security: 15 special forces, 300 soldiers
Weapons (include number): 300 Remington 870, 300 M9 weapons
Other possessions worth declaring: Ambassador carries a flag of Crazybloxian Empire and flies it.
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armored): one tank, 2 artillery [b]replicas[b], one car with the ambassador in it

Any additional request(s): Add an image of our embassy please.
Caption should be: Minecraft replica of the Crazybloxian Empire embassy

Do you wish for us to open an embassy or consulate inside your nation's territory?: Sure. Probably one in Crazybloxia. Your ambassadors CANNOT BE PROSECUTED. If you want to open one, go to viewtopic.php?f=23&t=451138 and make an application.
Last edited by Crazybloxian Empire on Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Crazybloxian Empire

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Embassy of Notoria in Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:12 pm

Notoria wrote:
Full name of nation: The United Socialist States of Notoria
Commonly known as: Notoria
Head of State: N/A
Head of Government: Zachary A. Renwar
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Joseph Bartin

Type of government: Democratic Socialist
If not, why is that?

Type of economy: Socialism
National population: 45 Million
National GDP: $2.79 Trillion
GDP per capita: $62,076

Name of Ambassador: Chelsea D. McSallinger, age 30
Family nembers or friends present: husband Daniel McSallinger, age 29, son Leo McSallinger, age 2
Staff: 30
Weapons (include number): 10 handguns, 10 light sub-machine, 10 batons, 10 tasers
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armored): 1 armored sedan, 1 armored SUV, 1 standard sedan, 2 standard SUVs

Ambassador's background (optional): Ambassador McSallinger holds a Doctorate in Political Science and a Bachelor's Degree in International Relations. She is the youngest Ambassador to date to represent Notoria. McSallinger worked as an advisor to Prime Minister Renwar on foreign policy for one year before accepting an ambassador role for the Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Any additional request(s): Ambassador McSallinger requests an embassy in the Varrock Diplomatic District.

Do you wish for us to open an embassy or consulate inside your nation's territory? Construction has already began.

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    His Excellency the Prime Minister Zachary Renwar
    The Honourable Minister Joseph Bartin
    Elected Members of the Notorian Legislature

To my Friend Zachary,

Being desirous to see without interruption the representation at My court of the interests of Your Excellency’s government, and The United Socialist States of Notoria entrusted by electoral right upon Your Excellency, I have judged it expedient to receive the accreditation, by your government, of Her Excellency Chelsea McSallinger in the character of your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in the realm entrusted by electoral right upon me.

Having already seen with certainty your government’s fervour and tenacity for the cause of open diplomacy, I doubt not that Ms Chelsea McSallinger will have an agreeable stay in our nation state in such a manner as to merit our government’s assent and esteem, and to prove herself worthy of this new mark of your confidence.

MARION M

Electorate of Oberluizen
    1 OCT 2018

Dear Minister Bartin,

I refer to your letter of 24 September 2018 in support of a motion calling for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between the United Socialist States of Notoria and the Realm of Yohannes. I am also responding on behalf of the Rt Hon Chancellor Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn and The Rt Hon First Lord of the Advisory Council Hilda Von und Zu Hartjenstein to whom you also wrote on the matter.

“... husband Daniel McSallinger, age 29, son Leo McSallinger, age 2...”

As I am sure you are aware, the Office of Embassy and Consulate Programme is truly committed to supporting family members of diplomatic heads of our embassy and consulate exchange partners. We celebrate the diversity and multicultural contributions that our embassy and consulate exchange members bring to the local communities. For that reason, I will make the proper arrangements for the Embassy of Notoria to be located in a family friendly street — with its own multicultural community centre located just three blocks away, a parent groups community centre just two roads down, and the Varrock Botanical Garden just a fifteen-minute walk from the Embassy ground.

“... 10 handguns, 10 light sub-machine, 10 batons, 10 tasers... Security: 10...”

As regards the choice of weaponry and the number of security officers to be dedicated for the Ambassador and her young family, I see no problem with these details and will make the proper arrangements for the complete cooperation of the protective agents of the Executive Council Secret Service.

“... 1 armored sedan, 1 armored SUV, 1 standard sedan, 2 standard SUVs...”

“... Ambassador McSallinger requests an embassy in the Varrock Diplomatic District.”

We are happy to inform you that the Embassy of Notoria will be located in the Varrock Terrace precinct.

Following the discussion held by our respective diplomats behind the scenes over the last few days, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their final assent on 27 September 2018, Parliamentary Motions — Foreign Nation State Issues: United Socialist States of Notoria Diplomatic Mission, which produced a number of stipulations. I am pleased to say that the Executive Council has now responded to those stipulations. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Electoral Debates Hansard website shortly.

Parliament has also received, with good faith, the letter of credence presented to officiate Her Excellency Chelsea McSallinger as your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary. I would like to clarify that the Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council do acknowledge the international principle of the sanctity of diplomats, in accordance with General Assembly Resolution # 22: Diplomat Protection Act. My office will advise on, and provide for Ms McSallinger the resources that she will require for the additional learning and understanding of the Unity Law.

The Office of Embassy and Consulate Establishment will shortly deliver your diplomatic immunity missives, which can be used immediately by Ms McSallinger upon her arrival.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

Hon Margaret Larsson

The Embassy of Notoria
    On behalf of the Executive Office of Notoria
    1 October 2018

Embassy Exchange — bilateral agreements formalised 27 September 2018

The Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council first started bilateral diplomacy with the Government of Notoria to focus on long-standing agreements between our two nations such as cultural exchanges, embassies, and trade agreements.

Completion of this talk was time sensitive and there were particular contentious elements concerning key cultural and political differences which were inevitable or were understandable in light of the different economic backgrounds, geopolitical situations, and history between the United Socialist States of Notoria and the Realm of Yohannes. Our respective negotiators also tried to advance the interests of our respective governments that could potentially limit the breadth and depth of our agreements, so as to avoid violating existing bilateral and multilateral commitments.

I would be happy to recommend the statesmanship of your government and do hereby express our belief in the diplomatic standing of your nation. The Yohannesian Emperor has requested me to inform you of her cordial and friendly greetings as well as her best wishes for the well-being of the United Socialist States of Notoria and her people. Let us hope that Notoria and the Nineteen Countries will enjoy a friendly cooperation for many years to come — as nation states which share the same values of open embassy exchange.

Yours sincerely,

ANNABELLE

Last edited by Yohannes on Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Embassy of Cartoonia in Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:35 am

Cartoonia wrote:
Full name of nation: The Democratic Republic of Cartoonia
Commonly known as: Cartoonia
Head of State: Supreme Leader Jimmy Kudo
Head of Government: Chancellor Erza Scarlet
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Secretary of Foreign Affairs Charity Bazaar

Type of government: Imperial Democracy
Is there any law in your nation which protects the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if they are] minorities?: Yes
If not, why is that?

Type of economy: Capitalism
National population: 2.511 Billion
National GDP: 414$ trillion
GDP per capita: 165,008$

Name of Ambassador: Ludwig Beilschmidt
Family nembers or friends present: N/A
Staff: 20
Security: 20
20x Colt M1911 Pistols
4x M1918 Springfield Rifles
Other possessions worth declaring:
German beers
His saber for his ceremonial uniform
2x Volkswagen Beetles

Former General of the 75th Hetalia Town Brigade From 1965 to 1976. Former ambassador to West Germany from 1979 to 1994 after unification.

Any additional request(s): We request a small military band

Do you wish for us to open an embassy or consulate inside your nation's territory? Yes, https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=445293

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    His Excellency the Supreme Leader Jimmy Kudo
    Her Excellency the Chancellor Erza Scarlet
    Elected Members of the Cartoon House

To my Friend Jimmy,

Being desirous to see without interruption the representation at My court of the interests of Your Excellency’s government, and The Democratic Republic of Cartoonia entrusted by divine right upon Your Excellency, I have judged it expedient to receive the accreditation, by your government, of His Excellency Ludwig Beilschmidt in the character of your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in the realm entrusted by electoral right upon me.

Having already seen with certainty your government’s fervour and tenacity for the cause of open diplomacy, I doubt not that Mr Ludwig Beilschmidt will have an agreeable stay in our nation state in such a manner as to merit our government’s assent and esteem, and to prove himself worthy of this new mark of your confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to the Honourable Members of the Cartoon House for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

MARION M

Electorate of Oberluizen
    2 OCT 2018

Dear Secretary Bazaar,

I refer to your letter of 24 September 2018 in support of a motion calling for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between the Democratic Republic of Cartoonia and the Realm of Yohannes. I am also responding on behalf of the Rt Hon Chancellor Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn and The Rt Hon First Lord of the Advisory Council Hilda Von und Zu Hartjenstein to whom you also wrote on the matter.

“... 20x Colt M1911 Pistols, 4x M1918 Springfield Rifles... Security: 20...”

As regards the choice of weaponry and the number of security officers to be dedicated for the Ambassador-Designate, I see no problem with these details and will make the proper arrangements for the complete cooperation of the protective agents of the Executive Council Secret Service.

“... 2x Volkswagen Beetles...”

“... We request a small military band.”

We are happy to inform you of the availability of youth military band Horst Kessel, which won the Realm-wide SmokeFreeRockQuest secondary school competition in 2017

Following the discussion held by our respective diplomats behind the scenes over the last few days, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their final assent on 28 September 2018, Parliamentary Motions — Foreign Nation State Issues: Democratic Republic of Cartoonia Diplomatic Mission, which produced a number of stipulations. I am pleased to say that the Executive Council has now responded to those stipulations. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Electoral Debates Hansard website shortly.

Parliament has also received, with good faith, the letter of credence presented to officiate His Excellency Ludwig Beilschmidt as your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary. I would like to clarify that the Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council do acknowledge the international principle of the sanctity of diplomats, in accordance with General Assembly Resolution # 22: Diplomat Protection Act. My office will advise on, and provide for Mr Beilschmidt the resources that he will require for the additional learning and understanding of the Unity Law.

The Office of Embassy and Consulate Establishment will shortly deliver your diplomatic immunity missives, which can be used immediately by Mr Beilschmidt upon his arrival.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

Hon Margaret Larsson

The Embassy of Cartoonia
    On behalf of the Cartoon House
    2 October 2018

Embassy Exchange — bilateral agreements formalised 28 September 2018

The Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council first started bilateral diplomacy with the Council of Cartoonia to focus on long-standing agreements between our two nations such as cultural exchanges, embassies, and trade agreements.

Completion of this talk was time sensitive and there were particular contentious elements concerning key cultural and political differences which were inevitable or were understandable in light of the different economic backgrounds, geopolitical situations, and history between the Democratic Republic of Cartoonia and the Realm of Yohannes. Our respective negotiators also tried to advance the interests of our respective governments that could potentially limit the breadth and depth of our agreements, so as to avoid violating existing bilateral and multilateral commitments.

I would be happy to recommend the statesmanship of your government and do hereby express our belief in the diplomatic standing of your nation. The Yohannesian Emperor has requested me to inform you of her cordial and friendly greetings as well as her best wishes for the well-being of the Democratic Republic of Cartoonia and her people. Let us hope that Cartoonia and the Nineteen Countries will enjoy a friendly cooperation for many years to come — as nation states which share the same values of open embassy exchange.

Yours sincerely,

ANNABELLE

Fecaw
Envoy

Founded: Feb 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Fecaw » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:30 pm

Foreign Department of Fecaw

To: Yohannes Office of International Affairs

Dear Office of International Affairs,

As you may know, Fecaw is slowly opening itself up to the world and has recently relaxed its diplomatic immunity laws. It is searching for nations to connect with, to trade with and to ally itself with. Yohannes is a nation with significant world power, which is famous for its banking and military products, but most importantly for its diplomacy. As well as being an asset for the Fecawn economy and an obvious starting point for diplomacy, we have a genuine interest in Yohannes, which we hope that you share.

I am writing to you today on behalf of my superior, King Sarol, to request an embassy, which I hope that you will accept. We have an ambassador ready to come to Yohannes and have prepared Sediw, the capital, for the arrival of an ambassador from Yohannes. I, and presumably the rest of the Fecawn government, want to use this embassy as an opening, a starting point, that will lead to prosperous and friendly relations for both of our nations.

Here enclosed is the requested application:

Full name of nation: The Kingdom of Fecaw
Commonly known as: Fecaw
Head of State: King Sarol
Head of Government: Jura Ranero
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Lore Sulau

Type of government: The King holds supreme executive power in Fecaw. He appoints Ministers to do his job, but tends to be very involved in politics. The King is chosen by his predecessor. The Senat is the legislative and judicial body of Fecaw. It is composed of 45 Senaters, 5 of whom are elected every 2 years. It may propose any law to the King for approval and reviews cases that no other court can. There are no political parties and any decision made by the Senat must gain the King's approval. The King can also create legislation, having the option of passing it through the Senat.

Is there any law in your nation which protects the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if they are] minorities?
If not, why is that?

Discimination on the basis of identity is illegal, but gay "activity" is illegal and gender transitions are legally unrecognised.

Type of economy: Free market distributism
National population: 59,805,700 (2016)
National GDP: NS$ 335,178 million
GDP per capita: NS$ 35,122

Name of Ambassador: Emel Doula
Family nembers or friends present: None
Staff: 12 Assistants
Security: 8 Guards
Weapons (include number): LEO 12 pistol ×8, ACR 16 rifle ×8, RMG 64 machine gun ×1
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armored): 1 Staff car

Any additional request(s): A Fecawn flag to be flown from the top of the building.

Yes

Kind regards,

Lore Sulau, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Fecaw on Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Brasilia Brazil
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 08, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Brasilia Brazil » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:36 am

Our Introduction Post:
Image:
Our well wishes and personal respect for Her Royal Majesty Emperor Marion Maréchal-Le Men and her family.

Thank you for posting on our presidential election website page.

As President of Brazil and the centrist Brazilian Democratic Movement Party, I wish to establish official economic, political, cultural and tourist diplomatic relations with the democratic government and people of Yohannes, while we might have certain, economic and political differences, we respect those democratic differences.

I offer your nation a fair free trade agreement on all sectors of our economy without competing for the same markets, nation to nation, rather than international organization to international organization, increasing exports and imports from both our nations, a good deal $, a great deal $.

An online Business man and Business women Visa registry system, to make it easier for both our nations Business man and Business women to enter and leave our nations when their business interests require it, with strong security safe guards, of updated security police reports of both nations as needed, just in case a business man or business women of either nation gets compromised, black mailed or commits a crime of passion while in our nations.

If Fernando Haddad of the Far Leftist Workers Party which you support wins the Presidential election, I am sure you will have a close friend and ally, if Jair Bolsonaro of the Far Right Conservative Social Liberal Party of Brazil wins the presidential election, I am sure he will honour our close economic, political, cultural and tourist diplomatic relations.

As President of the Centrist Brazilian Democratic Movement Party, I will support close economic, political, cultural and tourist diplomatic relations with the government and people of Yohannes in our nation's Parliament.

If their are any legal Brazilian immigrants, citizens or Brazilian nationals of Yohaness and Brazilian birth and descent in your nation, I urge you to have them vote in our Brazilian Presidential elections before the official Brazilian election results are announced after 100 % of the votes are counted and reported.

Please keep the Brazilian immigrants and nationals election polls separate in your own words and style, and send us both election polls and a combined election poll to our nation on our presidential election website page, on time before the polls close and the winner is officially announced.

I name Brazilian Ambassador to Yohannes, Carmen Lidia Richter Ribeiro Moura, served as Brazilian Ambassador to Bulgaria and Macedonia, you may name your ambassador to our nation with Pic if possible on your embassy exchange website page, as we dont have an official embassy exchange website page yet, we will invite you to reaffirm our close, friendly, economic, political, cultural and tourist diplomatic relations when we create it.

Image:
Brazilian Ambassador to Yohannes, I will represent Brazilians and Yohannes nationals in your nation fairly, with honour and respect.

Make and Keep Yohannes Great Again, Make and Keep Brasilia Brazil Great Again.

President Michel Temer.
Brazilian Council of Ministers.
Centrist Brazilian Democratic Movement Party.
Democratic Republic of Brasilia Brazil.

Our Embassy Exchange Application Form:
Full name of nation: Brasilia Brazil.
Commonly known as: Brazil.
Head of State: President Michel Termer
Head of Government: President Michel Termer
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Aloysio Nunes Ferreira

Type of government: Multi Political Party Democratic Republic of Brasilia Brazil.
Is there any law in your nation which protects the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if they are] minorities? Yes of course, we are a democratic multi political party nation with many ethnic and religious groups.
If not, why is that?

Type of economy: Capitalist.
National population: Sunday oct 21 2018 - 211 344 946
National GDP: 2 trillion 138 billion 920 million 752 thousand 891and 92 cents USDs - $ 2 138 920 752 891 .92 USDs
GDP per capita: $ 10 120.52 USDs, we don't use NS Stats, we hate NS Stats, we use RW Stats, but we will index RW Stats to NS Stas based on RW Population, when needed if needed.

Name of Ambassador: Carmen Lidia Richter Ribeiro Moura
Family nembers or friends present: N-A
Staff: 5 Diplomats and 15 Service Staff
Security: 10 Security Guards
Weapons (include number): 1 rifle, 2 guns, 1 knive, 1 peper spray and 1 tazor per security guard.
Other possessions worth declaring: None
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armored): 1 diplomatic limo, 1 Bus and 3 security vehicles.

Ambassador's background (optional): Brazilian Ambassador Carmen Lidia Richter Ribeiro Moura, served as Brazilian Ambassador to Bulgaria and Macedonia.

Any additional request(s): None

Do you wish for us to open an embassy or consulate inside your nation's territory? Yes an embassy, but we dont have an official embassy exchange website page yet, we will invite you to reaffirm our close, friendly, economic, political, cultural and tourist diplomatic relations when we create it.
Last edited by Brasilia Brazil on Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Republic of Altos and Stratis
Envoy

Founded: Apr 02, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Republic of Altos and Stratis » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:44 pm

To: The Right Honourable Hilda Margaret Von und Zu Hartjenstein, Office of the First Lord of the Advisory Council, The Realm of Yohannes
From: Henricus Maro, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Altos and Stratis
Re: Altos and Stratis embassy within The Realm of Yohannes

Greetings!

This letter is written upon the request of Office of the First Lord of the Advisory Council that an embassy of Altos and Stratis be constructed within the Torvald Diplomatic District, The Duchy of Blomgren.

We hope that all regulations have been followed and that the application, attached below, be accepted. Please inform us if otherwise, so that we may correct any issues or mistakes as soon as possible.

We hope for your kind consideration and cooperation between our nations.

Sincerely,
Henricus Maro
The Republic of Altos and Stratis

Full name of nation: Republic of Altos and Stratis
Commonly known as: Altos and Stratis
Head of State: President Georgious Akhanteros
Head of Government: ^
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Henricus Maro

Type of government: Unitary Presidential Constitutional Republic
If not, why is that?

Type of economy: Mixed
National population: 626,526,129
National GDP: $47.8 trillion
GDP per capita: $75,314

Name of Ambassador: Louise Webb
Gender of Ambassador: F
Family members or friends present: N/a
Staff: 10 Service Staff and 10 Diplomatic Staff
11 x FN P90
11 x FN Five-seven
10x Tasers
10x Expandable Baton
Other possessions worth declaring: 2x German Shepard Guard/Bomb-sniffing dogs
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armored): 2x Toyota Land Cruiser Armoured, 1x Toyota Land Cruiser

Ambassador's background (optional): Not written yet.

Any additional request(s): Privacy Fence

Do you wish for us to open an embassy or consulate inside your nation's territory? Already done.
The Republic of Ameria.
IATA Member
INRO Member
Embassy Programme
NS Stats

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information