NATION

PASSWORD

[Query] Post Deletion

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Sareva-Hiiro
Envoy

Founded: Oct 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

[Query] Post Deletion

Postby Sareva-Hiiro » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:16 pm

Yep, it's me. The guy who spammed the boards with sperg on a large scale.

Quick question: I was banned for a day or so and given a semi-final warning to stop breaking moderation rules and start behaving myself. Served my punishment and declined to do anymore obnoxious things. Why did all but a few of my posts get either deleted or moved to the moderation archive if I was already suspended and haven't broken any further rules?

Why wasn't I provided with any notifications? Why wasn't I given a reason for this? Why delete practically everything I've done but not delete my account?

I am just . . . Curious as to what purpose that would serve.
I say and do dumb things.

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:20 pm

We have a tool that moves all of a user's posts in a couple of clicks, without the need to move each one individually. Because of how many spam posts you made, it was much faster to use this tool than cleaning it up one post at a time.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Sareva-Hiiro
Envoy

Founded: Oct 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sareva-Hiiro » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:54 pm

USS Monitor wrote:We have a tool that moves all of a user's posts in a couple of clicks, without the need to move each one individually. Because of how many spam posts you made, it was much faster to use this tool than cleaning it up one post at a time.

Whelp. Not unreasonable.
I say and do dumb things.

Return to Moderation