NATION

PASSWORD

[r]threadjack

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

[r]threadjack

Postby Blood Wine » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:15 am

Xerographica wrote:
Bombadil wrote:
No it wouldn't, it would indicate who has the most money to waste.

It's not a waste to help fund our community, just like it's not a waste to help fund our government.

Also...

Justice For The Parkus Empire!

from here onwards
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:30 am

Warned Xero and yelled at the thread generally to discourage others from posting more responses.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Xerographica
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Xerographica » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:55 am

USS Monitor wrote:Warned Xero and yelled at the thread generally to discourage others from posting more responses.

Thanks for warning me instead of simply locking the thread. You wrote...

USS Monitor wrote:Parkus is not the subject of this thread. The continued use of this thread as a platform to litigate his deletion will result in the thread being locked and further punishments being handed out to whoever continues the threadjack.

This seems to imply that the problem isn't that we were litigating his deletion, it was that we were doing so in the wrong place. Is my interpretation incorrect? As far as I know, it isn't against the rules to discuss/debate a member's deletion. Admittedly it's been a while since I've read the rules.

If it isn't illegal to discuss/debate the deletion of Parkus, where would be the most appropriate place to do so?
Forsher wrote:You, I and everyone we know, knows Xero's threads are about one thing and one thing only.

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:21 pm

Xerographica wrote:
USS Monitor wrote:Warned Xero and yelled at the thread generally to discourage others from posting more responses.

Thanks for warning me instead of simply locking the thread. You wrote...

USS Monitor wrote:Parkus is not the subject of this thread. The continued use of this thread as a platform to litigate his deletion will result in the thread being locked and further punishments being handed out to whoever continues the threadjack.

This seems to imply that the problem isn't that we were litigating his deletion, it was that we were doing so in the wrong place. Is my interpretation incorrect? As far as I know, it isn't against the rules to discuss/debate a member's deletion. Admittedly it's been a while since I've read the rules.

If it isn't illegal to discuss/debate the deletion of Parkus, where would be the most appropriate place to do so?

There really isn't a right place for it. Parkus can appeal the DEAT if he wants, but we don't take 3rd party appeals.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Return to Moderation