NATION

PASSWORD

Voyage Through the Multiverse (Ended) [IC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Korhal IVV
Senator

Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Korhal IVV » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:18 am

The Shape of the Nightmare to Come
Small Magellanic Cloud

As the Republic starships took up positions near the Bloodied Harvest, the two superweapons on the flagship’s prow glowed a powerful, baleful orange light. The Swarm ships rushed to attack the Bloodied Harvest as they detected the massive energy levels within its Flamespire Cannons. Valhallan warships formed a cordon in front of it, leaving only a small gap in which the Cannons can channel their fury to detonate the twin stars in the nearby system. The next ten minutes were a grueling battle as the Hive Ships and their minions broke through the first defence line, which was composed of several Terran flotillas. Slava Class Battlecruisers held the line against the horde, firing their deadly nuclear powered shells against the enemy. Even they were felled as the Swarm Talesvors engulfed them, holding them with their jaws just as Death Mantises fired their acidic compounds at the imprisoned battlecruisers, rotting them away deck by deck. The Ensari and the Asterians formed the second line, from which they fired their deadly weapons from extremely long range. A whole lot of Death Swarms rushed in to strike, and tried to supplant the Ensari and Asterians with their massive numbers.

Just as the Death Swarms seemed to get too near to the second line, the 129th Sector Fleet of the Terran Federation rushed to fill the gap. Led by the Andromeda Class Battleship TFS Dominus Astra, they engaged the Death Swarms in close combat, aided by the mecha and fighter wing of the Silverdalean fleet that came along with them.

Carole boarded her Cosmo Tiger starfighter, a quaint little fighter armed with ninth generation weapons. She then activated its systems. An AI then spoke, “Welcome pilot, prepare for close combat.” Carole would reply curtly, ”I always am.”

She named her fighter “Storm Child”, as she both regarded it her daughter and as a weapon to annihilate her foes. Storm Child then sped out from the hangar of the Darksea Class Battlecarrier, “Shoukaku”, screaming out to the dark void that was lit by endless laser fire and explosions. The AI then spoke again, “Pilot, enemy units approaching.”

“Piece of cake!”, Carole yelped as the Cosmo Tiger’s autocannons blasted away at the Death Swarm, killing the creatures with fearful efficiency. As she did, her squadmates did the same, destroying the enemy with brutality.

Terran Interceptors struck down entire swaths of the Death Swarms, while Silverdalean mechas proved to be utterly superior to the bewildered Death Swarms, who found the new enemy to be new to them and struggled to adjust against both them and the Terrans. The attacking Death Swarm was utterly annihilated, but was done only with the destruction of the 378th Terran Sector Fleet.

Just as the exchange ended, Admiral Josen’s voice rang throughout the intercomm. “Opening fire in ten seconds!”, he shouted out as the degeneracy within the core of the Bloodied Harvest reached critical levels. “1...2…3...4...5...6...7...9...10. OPEN FIRE!”

As he spoke those words, the twin cannons of the Bloodied Harvest fired a blast of orange flame, directed towards the twin suns. The beams slammed into the stars, churning their insides. In a few moments, they degenrated into a supernova, exploding into a massive wave of destruction as the entire attacking Swarm was destroyed in an instant. The entire Intergalactic Alliance fleet was just a few hundred kilometers out of the supernova’s reach, and they watched as the explosion turned to a nebula, its bright colors adorning the void. In an instant, several transports were warped to the damaged wave motion engine powering the barrier in that area. They began repairing the engine. The stream of incoming Hive Ships, however, kept coming. “We are not done yet.”, Admiral Josen called out to the Armada. “We need to defend the engineers for an estimated 15 minutes before we can call it a day. All Alliance fleets, forward! Kill every single Swarm vessel that enters the chokepoint! Admiral Nalora, you may join in if you wish.”

As The Intergalactic Alliance fleets pushed forward and provided covering fire, Captain Alexei would also speak to Admiral Rei.

“Perhaps we should aid as well. Shall we?”

Triangulum Galaxy/Laurentia System

“Very well.”, Admiral Nova replied to Azrael, evidently elated. “I think we have the perfect transport for you.”, she went on as she began raised her hand to issue an order. “Vampyr Brigade and 1-5 Battalions, deploy to Laurentia Ultima! The Angel of Death will be accompanying the Reaper Squadron. Our objective is to destroy the Swarm forces in the capital city of Lana, where all of the survivors have congregated. After that, you are to evacuate the planet.”, she ordered as multiple transport ships began to leave the hangars of the Yamato and the other similarly capable vessels of the 1st Fleet.

“In case you are wondering, Azrael, the Reaper Squadron is the most elite battlesuit unit in the entire Federation.”, Alexandra explained. “They are waiting for you in the hangar. I will teleport you there shortly.”, she said as he pressed a few buttons, teleporting Azrael to the hangar. A black coated woman was the first to greet her.

It was Hana Lamperouge, leader of the Reaper Squadron. At first glance, no one would think that this petite, black haired woman is a monster killing demon. Hana bowed as she entered. “Squadron Leader Hana Lamperouge, present. I am honored to have an angel of Heaven aid us in combat.” She then put on her helmet before climbing aboard her battlesuit. It was about as tall as three men standing in each other’s shoulders, and held rapid fire autocannons and monomolecular blades on its hands. “Follow me, because we will be killing a lot of things within the next hour.”

10 minutes later

The transport landed on the planet’s capital city, Lana. Almost immediately, the Reaper Squadron rushed out, their legs mounted on wheels which gave them a huge mobility boost. The Swarm was just a little ahead, held at bay by the tenacious Asterian defenders. Stalkers, Roaches, Behemoths, and even an Aberration were amongst the horde of gibbering monsters that assaulted the bastion.

“Purge the heretics!”, one of the Reapers shouted out as his battlesuit purged a swath of Stalkers. However, his excitement got into to him too much; a Behemoth slammed its knife like claws into his battlesuit. He was sent into a nearby ruined building, knocking him out. However, that failed to kill him. Indeed, his suit was harmed with only minor damage.

“Damn it Tamaki, getting knocked out so soon.”, Hana sighed as her battlesuit drove its blade into a Behemoth, rapidly running past it as the blade cut into the monster’s chitinous armor. Below them were the Vampyr Brigade, psyker warriors that incorporated both psychic power and physical weaponry into their arsenal. They would cast bolts of psychic lightning before cutting down their targets with beam rifles. As they did this, the 1-5 Battalions rolled out. Battle tanks and battlesuits led the counterassault just as infantry forces attacked beneath them.

“Get ‘em, Azi!”, Hana said to Azrael as she killed a second Behemoth. “Don’t let them regenerate!”

Earth, High Orbit, Asardi Station

“No, you speak first.”, the envoy said curtly to the metallic orb. “You came here without warning. We need to know your intentions and your identity as well. Please understand. This is first contact protocol.” Without warning, several Terran gunships decloaked all around te hangar. “It is also mandatory that we confirm if any new visitors are friendly or hostile.”, the envoy went on as the shields of the nearby gunships sent to full power, but their weapons were offline. “Please confirm. After that, we may talk in a more formal manner.”
Last edited by Korhal IVV on Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ABTH Music Education ~ AB Journalism ~ RPer ~ Keyboard Warrior ~ Futurist ~ INTJ

Economic Left/Right: -0.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.21
Supports: Christianity, economic development, democracy, common sense, vaccines, space colonization, and health programs
Against: Adding 100 genders, Gay marriage in a church, heresy, Nazism, abortion for no good reason, anti-vaxxers, SJW liberals, and indecency
This nation does reflect my real-life beliefs.
My vocabulary is stranger than a Tzeentchian sorceror. Bare with me.

"Whatever a person may be like, we must still love them because we love God." ~ John Calvin

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:04 am

Laurentia System
“I-Is he ok?” Azrael was slightly taken aback as the Reaper was thrown into the building. However, on further glance she realized only his armor was damaged and he was ok.

“Ok, he seems fine.” She then turned to the battlefield and scanned the scene before her. What a shitfest, but it seemed they would actually have a chance of holding them off. She grimaced a little as Hana called her “Azi” instead of her formal name. It wasn’t that she was annoyed-she was just really not used to having nicknames.

Azi? That’s a bit too cute for death itself.

“Alright, Alright I’m coming. Besides, call me Azrael, ok?” She road over on Ai’timi. “Ai’tiki. Shift.”

At once, Ai’tiki shifted from a scythe to a spear. Azrael knew she had to get this job done quick.

“Let’s go.”

There was almost no sound as Azrael tore through a line of Roaches and Behemoths, but when she appeared at the other end, they would expand, then spray blood from multiple wounds.

“Now, round two.”

She sped through them a second time to finish the job for once and for all. In minutes the abominations expanded, then splattered into bits of chitin, blood and flesh across the battlefield.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Da Klan
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Da Klan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:02 pm

Empty Wallets

Harvard wasn't sure exactly what the hell happened. The second he started screeching the car came under fire from those goddamn drones! One of those bullets shot his bean can, and some metal had scraped his forehead. Now the car was at a sudden halt, and the driver was surely moaning from the gazillion bullets that rained on his vehicle. The strange female figure with the funky hair in some strange as all hell aircraft sure did not help calm Harvard's nerves either. But the purple haired lady must have been the cause of all them drones dying, so she's probably trustworthy enough.]
"One sec missus lemme uh do an inspection on this here vehicle" Harvard said to the colored lady standing at the bay of the aircraft. Harvard staggered out of the trunk, and approached the driver's door.
"H..help m-e-e-e-e" the bloodied driver moaned. Bullets had hit him all over his legs and his chest. The rest of the passengers were surely dead.
"Sorry man, I didn't major in any medical medicine science" Harvard said. He pulled the driver out of the car, took his phone, and rummaged through the contents of the car, carefully minding the dead bodies.
After two minutes of rummaging, Harvard pulled out a mini FM radio and pressed the play button. "Uptown Funk" by some Bruno Mars played loudly in Harvard's pocket as he carried the dying body of the driver with him.
"I'm packed up and ready to go" Harvard smiled to the purple lady and walked into the craft.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:37 pm

Empty Wallets

Aestus was about to secure his companions then fling his axe in an awesome display of power. Something to show his godly abilities, exemplifying that he was a force of the people not to be messed with. The roller would have exploded while falling drones polluted the sky. Well, no. A woman in a peculiar aircraft, a design like he had never seen before, had managed to stop the machines. Damn it.

The purple haired woman offered to bring them to safety with her craft. Aestus was a tad reluctant, but he thought this was the best course of action. He wanted to plan his revolution and make contacts, and if she was offering to save them, she would be able to help him with that. The large armored figure helped Jules and Jeff onto the ship, and the manta ray followed, becoming a fair amount smaller as it floated around Aestus with the rest of his fish.

“Yeah, this is probably for the best,” Aestus replied to Jules, before looking down at the woman who had rescued them.

“Thank you for the assistance, comrade. I assume you’re some sort of revolutionary? I must say, it looks like this place is in dire need of liberation. Might I axe to assist you in your cause?” Aestus said with a small chuckle, high-fiving his ray’s tail.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Tejang
Attaché

Founded: Jun 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tejang » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:38 pm

Tag

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:01 pm

The Palmetto wrote:Empty Wallets

Aestus was about to secure his companions then fling his axe in an awesome display of power. Something to show his godly abilities, exemplifying that he was a force of the people not to be messed with. The roller would have exploded while falling drones polluted the sky. Well, no. A woman in a peculiar aircraft, a design like he had never seen before, had managed to stop the machines. Damn it.

The purple haired woman offered to bring them to safety with her craft. Aestus was a tad reluctant, but he thought this was the best course of action. He wanted to plan his revolution and make contacts, and if she was offering to save them, she would be able to help him with that. The large armored figure helped Jules and Jeff onto the ship, and the manta ray followed, becoming a fair amount smaller as it floated around Aestus with the rest of his fish.

“Yeah, this is probably for the best,” Aestus replied to Jules, before looking down at the woman who had rescued them.

“Thank you for the assistance, comrade. I assume you’re some sort of revolutionary? I must say, it looks like this place is in dire need of liberation. Might I axe to assist you in your cause?” Aestus said with a small chuckle, high-fiving his ray’s tail.

Julian nervously looked around at the ship, staying close to Jeff and Aestus. The woman had purple hair-a sure sign of left-wing affiliation enough, but after the roller experience she could never be too careful. Nothing was as it seemed around here.

When Aestus joked about "axeing" to assist the woman, Julian coughed a bit. She wanted to laugh but was too tense to do so and only managed a slight hacking sound. However, her brief moment of humor was interrupted as she saw Harvard dragging the dying driver into the ship. Julian instinctively rushed over, examining the man with her eyes.

"I could save him...He's still alive. Hey, could you let me save his life?" Julian looked at Harvard.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Jraden
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Jraden » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:32 pm

Secrets of the Raven
While Elizabeth no doubt hated the Kents with every fiber of her being and had quickly fled somewhere in order to pursue...something, the Kents were celebrating their victory.

"I knew Lizzie would come through in the end!" Hope exclaimed. ""She does seem a bit angry...but I'm sure she'll come around, they always do!"

Elizabeth's warnings had not affected the Kents mindset whatsoever. They didn't really believe her, and were fully confident that the past dangers they had faced were far worse than whatever evil was lurking in the quiet town they were currently investigating.

"Still, we should probably give Elizabeth some time off so she can relax, process working with us-"

"Because she's so overjoyed!" Skylar interrupted. "I know if I learned I was working with you is, I'd have to take a few minutes to calm my nerves, I'd be too excited! My excitement levels would be comparable to our anticipation for the end of the Infinity War Trilogy! Or when you two work together to-"

"Now now Skylar, there could be people listening in on us." Simon chided. "Now I know she probably thinks of a bit airheaded and too happy-to-go lucky, which we are-"

"And it's not a bad thing!" Hope said.

"Nope!" Simon agreed. "Not at all! But still, we should head her warnings, the evil cult could be watching us as we speak...most likely in revenge for the muggers."

"Muggers?" Hope questioned innocently. "What muggers?"

"Exactly!" Simon said, clapping his hands together. "We know nothing that could potentially damn us! No murders, no secret incestuous and consensual relationship that people don't understand, nothing of the sort! We will play by the rules, get Elizabeth and her friends to like us, and we will solve this mystery! And learn about the culture of the Multiverse!"

"Yeah!" Both Skylar and Hope cheered in unison, enthusiastically agreeing with Simon.

"Now then, let's go...back to our rooms, I suppose, because I have no idea where Elizabeth is, nor where to begin our investigation!" Despite the lack of information, the Kents marched happily back into the Inn, passing by the confused Innkeep, saying "Don't worry everyone, we found who we were looking for-" Simon's speech was cut off as he heard Hope make a gasp, so he and Skylar turned to see what she had gasped at, and the parents of the gasping girl gasped themselves.

"KARAOKE NIGHT!?" They exclaimed in wonder and excitement. "Amazing!"

"There's a fee you know." The Innkeep deadpanned. She was already worried about what kind of annoying song they would sing. "To keep the poor drunks and hobos form-"

Simon slammed the fee down onto the counter. "We are neither poor, drunk, or hobos!" He declared.

"We are a trio of utterly captivating singers." Skylar promised. "I promise you that when we sing, your Inn will flood on business and profits!"

"This isn't a bar." The Innkeep deadpanned. "What makes you think I want more people in here, and how the hell it is going to increase my profits?" She was far too tired to deal with this.

"While I admit you have some valid points there, which I probably wouldn't be able to refute," Skylar conceded "I do promise you we will be good singers, and I'm sure we'll be much better than the usual karaoke singers you're used to!"

The Inkeep looked like she wanted to say something, but she decided against it. Lord knows that some variety would be better than listening to some drunkards sing poorly and awkwardly, and not in a funny, endearing sort of way. Besides, they did have nice voices, were easy on the eyes, and didn't drink because of their nonsensical diet, she supposed letting this odd trip sing was hardly the worst thing that could happen to the Inn.

"Are we allowed to bring instruments, like say a guitar?" Hope asked.

"Yes."

"Wonderful! Thank you so much!"

And with that, the Kents were off again, this time towards their SUV as they removed various instruments from the trunk, and once again, went back to their room as they tried to figure out what to do next.

Kraicia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Post 02 (Voyage Through the Multiverse)

Postby Kraicia » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:02 am

-(A GRAND ADVENTURE)-

Z1
WAKANDA

Z1's eyes were overwhelmed and out of focus for god knows how long until she finally felt herself rolling onto some grass. Upon which she rolled for a moment, Z1 eventually laid to rest on her abdomen as her matchlock musket clattered not far in front of her. But there was something odd about the place she just landed after falling through the snow...

Shaking her head slightly and refocusing her eyes, she saw that she was laying on top of dirt and rich green foliage. At first, she thought that she landed in a warmer place in Sweden, but once the heat and perception came into contact with her plastic skin once more, her worst fears were confirmed. When she looked up, she was no longer in Sweden.

Instead, she found herself in a wet, humid, and hot jungle. Right off the metaphorical bat, she realize that her usual white and blue clothes were instantly rendered unfit for the abruptly new and alien tropical environment. Not that her clothes and plastic skin stuck to her instantly, but the heat was already catching up to her like burning oil.

If she was human, she would be sweating and definitely having her clothes stuck to her in no time. As a pure mechanical robot with clothes, however, the worst that came out of the hot and humid environment was her plastic exterior skin stretching slightly and her hydraulic oil thinning slightly. Nevertheless, Z1 couldn't help but lay still for a moment.

How she ended up in the middle of a jungle was out of her area of comprehension other than teleportation. She couldn't hallucinate unlike her pure electronic and biological counterparts; however, she still needed to make sense of what happened in some sort of rational way. Teleportation was the culprit, but the evidence was certainly missing.

But after about a few minutes of deep thinking, Z1 decided that she needed to find out where she was in the world. She had heard about jungles being in Southeast Asia, India, Africa, and South America, but she wasn't electronic robot to figure out where she was instantly. She had no electronic devices on her to make matters even worst for her.

But even so, this didn't stop her from getting up, obtaining and slinging her matchlock musket back on her left shoulder, and look around for a moment. Throughout her entire existence, she despised electronics for two simple reasons: technological dependency (e.g. I-Phones) and vulnerability (e.g. Hackers, Viruses, and Power Outages).

While she had no regret carrying electronics, she really wished that she could get a map to know where she was in the world. If she could get a map, she could just return home to her lonely cabin in Sweden, and continue living in isolation and peace. She may like adventures, but not without knowing their risks and wonders ahead of time.

And so, she began walking until she finally came through a clearing to escape the tropical canopy...
I’m the Republic of Kraicia, a theocratic Caucasus-based country. I also roleplay as Kraicia, an equally theocratic, albeit Future Tech, nation. I do not represent the Orthodox Church or any form of Caucasus nationalism.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:03 am

The Grand Adventure

Wakanda

When Ignis asked if he needed to go to the hospital, the Wakandan shook his head, still smiling. "Do not worry. I thought my injuries were much greater, but I think we will be alright for now. Once this is over, however, I think I'll see a doctor" Both of the citizens nodded, prompting Ignis and Wanderer to join back up with the others, many of which were asking about the identity of their newly arrived ally.

"That would be T'Challa, or the Black Panther" Wanderer began. "He serves as both the king and the protector of this country. I would have thought he would arrive much sooner"

By their nature, the Sontarans fought to the last man, but it clear that they were now outmatched. It didn't take long for there to be no more of the blue-helmeted warriors left standing, leaving nothing but corpses and the remains of their crashed ship as reminders of their presence.

"We did it. We actually did it" Wanderer gasped. He had underestimated the group that he had gathered, but now it was obvious that he had brought together a band of competent fighters. There were even a few more in the group, now, including the Wakandan King himself. The Black Panther turned to address the group, the helmet receding into the rest of the suit to reveal T'Challa's face underneath.

"I must thank you for helping protect this city" T'Challa said. "But I must say, you certainly a rather bizarre group of fighters. You wouldn't happen to be with the Avengers, are you?"

"No, we are not" Wanderer answered. "Allow me to explain" He then continued to describe the current state of the Multiverse, including the random wormholes and the fact that the entire group had come from different universes. Once he was finished, T'Challa looked upon the group with amazement.

"You are all from alternate universes? Fascinating. But, if I may ask, should I be concerned with another one of those crashing into this city?" He gestured to the Sontaran ship behind him.

"I can't be certain" Wanderer said. "As of now these wormholes have been completely random, but it would be safer to prepare for more"

The Multiverse’s Most Dangerous Game

TARGET: GODZILLA

Godzilla reared back from the combined might of the attacks. During of this, Samus was able to do nothing but watch. This was her target, and yet the entire time she had felt absolutely useless. As the battle neared its conclusion, however, fate had one last surprise in store for her.

A blue screen appeared right in front of her eyes, and a single message was displayed:

SYSTEMS RESTORED

POWER ARMOR READY TO ENGAGE

This brought a smile to the bounty huntress' face.

To those that weren't looking directly at Samus, the transformation seemed almost instantaneous. A thin film of light formed over the Zero Suit, quickly replacing itself with hardened metal. In a matter of moments, the Gravity Suit had fully materialized.

'Let's see what that prick thinks of this'

Samus quickly aimed her arm cannon, steadying it right towards Godzilla's mouth, and swapped her ammunition to Super Missiles. This may not be what causes the killing blow alone, but she sure was glad to actually be able to contribute to bringing this monster down. Once her aim was ready, she started to fire missile after missile to join in the barrage. Unable to withstand the combined power of everyone's attacks much longer, Godzilla gave one last roar - an ear-piercing screech to the heavens - before slowly toppling over and collapsing into the sea. The creature fell into the ocean with a crash, creating a surge of waves around him before he was swallowed up by the depths. All that remained was the pool of ice and ink where the monster had once stood.

RESPITE

Waka deftly jumped back to avoid the gunfire, but was still caught in the explosion, knocking him back. When he got back up, with the exception of a few burns, he looked almost unharmed.

"Just what are you?" Alucard asked, astonished.

"What's the matter, ma cherie? Confused? Ask your questions with your blade!" Waka then dashed at Alucard, forcing the Dhampr to use his teleportation technique to get behind the bizarre swordsman and strike. Waka was just as quick to respond, however, swiftly stepping out of the way of Alucard's attack and delivering a quick kick to his ribs. Waka then ran over to where his shortsword had landed and picked it back up, tossing it this time to Julian and following up with a sword strike to his neck.

Secrets of the Raven

Trevor was starting to notice a common theme with this place. There was something about this girl and dreams; she even had an entire book about them. It mentioned keeping a dream journal to record one's dreams, and that it should be kept either by the bed or under the pillow. Trevor wasn't seeing any journal out in the open, so that left option number two. The huntsman lifted up the pillow on the bed and looked for what may be under it.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:31 am

Unknown (Grand Adventure)
May 17th, 2898 AD
Earth Calendar (NEF Universe calendar)

After taking down one of the blue helmeted foes I would come under direct fire several laser shots whizzing past me as they quickly snapped onto their new target, I would fire back dropping one more in the process however the amount of laser fire I was receiving was causing me to retreat to a much more defensible area in the hall. Though this retreat would be exponentially rushed as one of them threw a grenade down range at me. I would quickly dive for the stairs to give myself some more cover, seeing as my rather weakened shields would not possibly take the blast if it was energy based. After the grenade blast which thankfully I was mostly out of the kill and injury radius of, I would pull myself up and peak around the corner a bit. I would watch as the two Sontarans marched to me, taking a few breaths I would look at the ammo indicator on my HUD and curse as my counter read zero. I would reach into my ammunition pockets on my abdomen and pull out a fresh magazine dropping the now empty one, the polymer magazine would fall to the floor with a thud. I would slide in the new one and cycle the bolt, taking deep breaths I would try calm myself as I was getting a bit jumpy. Though their foot would get louder as they drew closer, I would hold my rifle around the corner and start to open fire once again. I would kill the two soldiers and then burst around the corner barreling down on the last survivor.

On the other side Amber noticed that the Sontaran's fire on her had died off to the post that she could 'safely' pop up and not get hit with too many laser shots going around her. Though she waited a bit to make sure that there wasn't a sleight of hand, seeing as there was no sleight she would quickly pop up and fired more shells down range. Hitting one of the Sontarans in the face she watched the shower of thermite spray across their helmet and start to burn away at it, though she would revel it for too long as she came under fire once more. Taking two more laser shots she noticed her bar drop from full to half Goddamnit, I swear this assholes are going to piss me off even more. These fucking lasers are going to be the end of me. She then would wait for the bar to regain a bit before she mantled the bar and ran towards the Sontaran tackling them to the ground. She would then start to go into melee, using her shotgun as a club first coming down hard on their head with the butt of the gun and then quickly coming around with the stock of the gun once more. The blue helmeted warrior would catch the weapon and then toss it to the side, ripping the weapon out of Amber's eyes. Her eyes full of surprise as that happened she would quickly reach to her M22 though she was interrupted as the warrior swung to the side and knocked her to the floor, it seemed like she was dead as the warrior picked up a peice of rubble. Holding it over his head before she could do anything there was several high pitched cracks and the rubble fell to the side, the warrior clutched their chest. Amber would notice there was several rather large and ragged holes in the soldier's chest piece, it was rather gruesome as the holes where ugly and blood seemed to be seeping out of the holes. With that the warrior fell to their knees before slumping sideways.

I would stand in the doorway and look at her with a smile I gave a shrug "Well, what did you want me to do? Let the fucker kill you?"

"Thanks, I had it under control."

I shook my head and then clicked on my mic "This is NEF survivors of the Destroyer Intrepid any friendly forces out there please respond."
Tech Level: Mid FT, 2898
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Earth
Captial: New Earth, Arcadia system
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Telegrams are always welcomed, don't worry I don't bite.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:40 pm

Wakanda
“Aright, take care, sir” Ignis said as they left the Wakandan.”

Ignis squealed a bit as T’challa himself approached the group and talked to the Wanderer. The Wakandan king was no less majestic with his mask off. In fact, felt honored to see the black panther and King of Wakanda’s actual face.

The snake demon walked over to T’challa. ”Excuse me, your highness. It seems as if zhe Sontarns could easily be dispatched by Vibranium veapons, so boosting your defenses should not be very difficult.”

Of course, she was barely keeping herself together. On one hand, the black panther was right in front of her. On the other...her injury.

“Ah. I forgot about zhat. I...don’t feel so vell.”

She then proceeded to collapse from blood loss.

Inkopolis
“We did it!” Miranda high fives Konny, who turned to Sami’s. “Samus, that was so cool! You beat godzilla!”

Jona then proceeded to wake up. “Hey, what happened?”
Last edited by Prusselanden on Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kraicia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Post 03 (Voyage Through the Multiverse)

Postby Kraicia » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:46 pm

Mundeo wrote:

The Grand Adventure

Wakanda

When Ignis asked if he needed to go to the hospital, the Wakandan shook his head, still smiling. "Do not worry. I thought my injuries were much greater, but I think we will be alright for now. Once this is over, however, I think I'll see a doctor" Both of the citizens nodded, prompting Ignis and Wanderer to join back up with the others, many of which were asking about the identity of their newly arrived ally.

"That would be T'Challa, or the Black Panther" Wanderer began. "He serves as both the king and the protector of this country. I would have thought he would arrive much sooner"

By their nature, the Sontarans fought to the last man, but it clear that they were now outmatched. It didn't take long for there to be no more of the blue-helmeted warriors left standing, leaving nothing but corpses and the remains of their crashed ship as reminders of their presence.

"We did it. We actually did it" Wanderer gasped. He had underestimated the group that he had gathered, but now it was obvious that he had brought together a band of competent fighters. There were even a few more in the group, now, including the Wakandan King himself. The Black Panther turned to address the group, the helmet receding into the rest of the suit to reveal T'Challa's face underneath.

"I must thank you for helping protect this city" T'Challa said. "But I must say, you certainly a rather bizarre group of fighters. You wouldn't happen to be with the Avengers, are you?"

"No, we are not" Wanderer answered. "Allow me to explain" He then continued to describe the current state of the Multiverse, including the random wormholes and the fact that the entire group had come from different universes. Once he was finished, T'Challa looked upon the group with amazement.

"You are all from alternate universes? Fascinating. But, if I may ask, should I be concerned with another one of those crashing into this city?" He gestured to the Sontaran ship behind him.

"I can't be certain" Wanderer said. "As of now these wormholes have been completely random, but it would be safer to prepare for more"

-(A GRAND ADVENTURE)-

Z1
WAKANDA

Z1 kept walking out in the open tropical field before she finally saw a promising yet questionable sight afar. There in the distance was a battlefield with the corpses of humanoid blue-helmeted soldiers along with some kind of downed spaceship and a bunch of other familiar human beings. Armed with only a matchlock musket slung on her left shoulder, Z1 assumes that the battle was over given that the humans stood alone and triumphant over the armored blue-helmeted alien corpses; however, Z1 couldn’t be too sure whether to trust the humans right off the bat, especially since she was in the middle of nowhere.

The pure mechanical German clockwork robot stood on a hill not far from the battlefield, though she knew that she was a huge giveaway from afar. It wasn’t rocket science for the layman to tell that blue and white clothes and colors stuck out in the green tropical rainforests and yellow-brown savannas. With her ‘feldmutze’ and winter-like attire, Z1 can be mistakened for a riflemen of a bygone era, especially appearing like a late 19th century German Schütze.

While the fields were littered with corpses, Z1 was at least grateful that it wasn’t like a living hell of mud and dead trees reminiscent to the First World War. Though if any military taught her anything, Z1 could not assume that all the blue-helmeted aliens were fully dead, not when their faces couldn’t be seen thanks to their fully enclosed and featureless helmets. In fact, when one spoke of the devil, he shall appear; in which case, Z1 spotted some flinching at the corner of her left eye.

One of the alien bodies flinched just as Z1 was about to flag down the humans downrange. To make sure the alien was truly dead, curiosity and caution kicked underway for Z1 as she unslung her matchlock musket (left handed), walked up to the corpse and waited for it to flinch again. The body was lying on its stomach, so it had no idea that someone was standing over them ... or at least the corpse knew before Z1 gave a brief right stomp on its back.

No response followed from the corpse, so Z1 gave a kick, this time to the abdomen ... with tremendous hydraulic force. A muffled grunt followed from inside the helmet as the corpse flinched and finally fell silent for good as the corpse rolled on its back; however, the force of Z1’s kick was enough to crack the alien’s armor open and smash open his ribs. Subsequently, the dead corpse began to ooze green blood from the crack in his armor, relenting Z1 from any further aggression as she began walking towards the group of friendly humans...

Or at least she was about to until a thre-fingered hand grabbed her left boot moments after walking away from the corpse. Suddenly coming to a halt and craning her head to the left, she saw that another one of the bodies were very much alive ... stubbornly and determined to kill even in their last breath. But what the aliens don’t know is that they had just grabbed a hold of a clockwork machine than a soft and squishy meat bag - something which the mortally wounded alien in question wished he regretted.

With her lips contorted into a snarl, Z1 put her left boot back down and turned to allow her right boot to swiftly stomped on the alien’s left arm. The alien armor suit was no match against the force of hydraulic pistons and German metal plating as the alien’s arm horrifically contorted with a sickening crackle before Z1 swiftly lifted her right boot and then smashed the buttplate of her matchlock musket on the alien helmet multiple times. With a final hard metallic clang and twisting sound, the helmet popped right off to reveal a large bulbous head with no hair at all except for eyebrows.

The head looked slightly bloodied from being bludgeoned by the matchlock musket, combined with the fact that the ‘potato head’ had a human-like face. It was both angry and in immense pain at the same time, hellbent on wanting to make its last stand against the ‘human’ stand before it. Not wanting to waste her only shot at close range, Z1 stared in the alien’s eyes for a moment coldly before stomping her right boot in the alien head, smashing it inwards and splashing green blood all over the place.

“Ekelhafter Kartoffelkopf. (Disgusting Potato Head)” Z1 grumbled to herself before lifting her right boot, sweep it for a moment, and continue on her way to the humans and other survivors of the battle...
Last edited by Kraicia on Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I’m the Republic of Kraicia, a theocratic Caucasus-based country. I also roleplay as Kraicia, an equally theocratic, albeit Future Tech, nation. I do not represent the Orthodox Church or any form of Caucasus nationalism.

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:56 pm

Lamar and Ryder
Investigation
Secrets of the Raven

After stuffing the pill bottle into his pocket for safekeeping and following Trevor into the bedroom, he scoffed at the trite room before him. Paintings adorned the room, the artist being the late Abigail. Lamar observed the paintings, rolling his eyes as Trevor lectured him and Ryder. “Ain’t my fault he’s one stupid motherfucker. Anyways, let’s get detectivin’ an’ shit.” He watched as Trevor went straight to the books and Ryder entered in behind them both. “Nice paintings.” He said, setting his empty Coke can next to the other empty soda and energy drink capsules.

“Yeah, I’ll check it homie, check this shit.” Ryder said, beginning to fiddle with the radio and turn it on. Lamar ran over the camera and the photos, squinting at the victim and her family. “Damn. Sucks to suck I guess.” He released the photos and glanced around the rest of the room before his eyes settled on the bed and his nostrils flared up. “Shit, ya’ll smell that?” He crouched down to the bed, reaching under it and grabbing ahold of what felt like a duffle bag. Lamar grinned like a maniac. “Oh, shit, don’t tell me this is what I think it is, oh shit nigga.” He pulled it out, planting the bag on the bed and rubbing his hands together in anticipation. “Damn, if I’m right about this, man, I fucking love college kids.” He unzipped the bag, that familiar stench hitting him like a blast of vanilla spice.

“Aw shit, nigga, check out all the bud this bitch had!” He showcased it to Trevor and Ryder like a child with a toy, gleeful. “Yo, nigga, I’m thinkin’ we gon’ have to confiscate this shit, you know what I’m sayin’?” He laughed, zipping the bag back up while Ryder shook his head. “Damn you stupid, you know that shit? Shit’s part of an investigation, you wanna get arrested you dumb mothafucka?” Lamar frowned, rolling his eyes and moving past Ryder. “Damn, they ain’t gonna miss a lil’ bit of it, fuckin’ prude-ass nigga ova’ here.” After Ryder turned the radio on, he sat down at the computer and started it up as well. While that occurred, Lamar was busy rummaging the girl’s desk drawers for anything that looked important.
I don't know what I'm s'posed to do.

INFP (obligatory? probably)

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:13 pm

Secrets of the Raven

Elizabeth return to her room and after getting use to the terrible odor from the eye walked over to it. "Now then, let's see what secrets you have for me." Elizabeth gathered a few supplies from her room. The first was a bowl with wavy designs on it. The bowl was big enough to fit the eye and Elizabeth added some water to it.

Elizabeth took out a white sheet and with marker drew a magic circle with an array of tunes both inside and around the circle, the main symbols of the circle was an . She put a set of four candles at the angles of the sheet and light each one while reciting a short chant. The next item was a smaller plant with a few herbs that she burn with her lighter, the burning plants letting out smoke and an aroma to help with the ritual.

Sitting on her knees Elizabeth rose her arms forward and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath as she began her Incantation, speaking in old Gaelic as she called upon powers from beyond to allow her to peer into the eyes of the deceased Scrouger, to let her see what it saw on the final days of its life. The witch took out her knife, rising it up and looking up at the roof as she kept her chants, her other hand grabbing the eye and turning it around. Maintaining a firm grip on the eye she looked down and plunged her knife into the eye and sliced the blade downward, popping and soon deflating the bulbous organ. The witch turn over the now flatten eye so it's pupil was looking at her.

Elizabeth made her final verse in her incantations before dunking her head in the blow, making sure to have her eyes open so she was staring at the Scrouger's own. Elizabeth at first saw nothing but just as she felt that she need to take her head out if the water to breath her sight was bombarded by visions.

She saw the Scrouger trapped in a magic circle and surrounded by robbed figures with one floating, all approaching it with daggers and all of them ultimately killing the creature in a ritualistic fashion. The next visions was it running through the town, both before being confront by the group and afterwards, in fact, she saw the fight through the spider's point of view which was a terrifying sight indeed. The next visions made the occultist's blood run cold when she saw that it was following the group ever since she took Sayaka and Greed to the Drinking Crow, once more her fears of being watched when she met Jackie and Kyle were justified as it was spying on the three.

The next visions were the Scrouger running through the town, occasionally stopping to see what was going on at the streets below. But the visions would end when she saw the Scrouger being inside a summoning triangle with a magic circle in front of it. Standing inside was a young man wearing trendy clothing with long hair, pointing a wand made of precious metal with a ruby at the base as he bound the Scrouger to his will. The man gave the creature orders to follow a woman and he showed a photo of her that seem to have been taken from the street. When he made gesture with his arms to be dramatic as he gave it the order to leave Elizabeth noticed something on the made, a birthmark that resembled of all things a stylized eye within a triangle.

Feeling her lungs desperately wanting air Elizabeth pulled her head out and took a few deep breaths as she looked at the door, grateful that she locked it before the ritual. "The god damn Fates are involved, that is all I needed for this day." The mage hated her luck. She would have preferred if it was the cult that sent the spider-like demon, if anything it would have given her a clue to where to find them.

With the Fates she had no idea how they play in the whole grand scheme of this mystery. Elizabeth got up and took the bowl with her, duping it's contents into the toilet and flushing it down as she began to wash her face with the sink. Once she was done she shook her head and look at herself at the mirror, not caring if she was making a mess in the bathroom as she had more pressing issues on her mind. "Right, we have the occult mafia spying on us Lizzy. Maybe they are curious on why we are here or they want to see us deal with the cult that is butchering people. Worst case scenario is that the cult bought their service." with how everything has been for her she was beginning to think that one would be the most likely reason for the Fates watching her.

The witch grabbed a towel and began to dry herself. After she hang it up she walked out of the bathroom and began to put away her supplies from the ritual, disposing the burnt herbs the same way she did with the eye. The witch quickly left her room and with a cigarette between her lips boarded the elevator. As elevator music played she was thinking how best to approach the Fates issue. "Going alone would be quick but if things go south then everyone in the group won't know where I am. I could tell them where I'm going and tell them not to follow me, but I have a feeling they won't listen. If I do go with a group it could keep the Fates from doing anything fishy but it raises the chance of someone in the group screwing something up." she sighed as the elevator open and she walked out.

The witch was torn between going alone or with a group, or to even let everyone know where she went to? Contemplating the merits and drawbacks of her choices the witch walked outside as she kept on smoking. When her cigarette was used up she heard her stomach grumbling. "Right I had nothing to eat ever since I woke up besides maybe one chip. Maybe I would finally reach a decision after I get something to eat." With her new objective in mind the occult detective began to look for her car, spotting the Kents in theirs looking for something. Having had enough of their unique brand of insanity for the day she let them be as she continue on with her search. When she found her car she unlock the door and went inside.

The witch drove away from the parking lot and began her search for any establishment that peaked her interest. However her search came to an end when a police car that came behind her began to sound it's alarm, sending out a clear signal to pull over. Once she did and the officer stepped forward he told her to get out of the vehicle. When the mage did so and asked why he pulled her over the officer responded with only showing her monochrome photos of her driving past the road while a red light was on, from the timestamp they were from yesterday. Memories of what happened yesterday return and the mage let out a sigh. "Oh you people now decide to bust me for that." The mage began to spin a convincing story to the officer on why she was speeding through the road, trying to both hide the real reason behind her actions and to try to get away with a ticket at best.
---

Looking under the pillow not only reveals the dream journal but another book as well, this one being Abigail's dairy. However the second book as a lock, as such it is easily to Trevor at the moment unless he can either find the key or pick at the lock. The dream journal on the other hand lacks any lock so Trevor can read it with no problem.

Opening the journal he would see that the first few entries were normal, well has normal as dreams can be. Yet he would notice a trend with the dreams and reading the latest page he was on only servers to reinforce it.

I had that dream again, no not a dream, a memory. I remember the day me and Amber were arguing with each other. We were both screaming at each other like a couple of mad women yet I can't remember what we were fighting about. Yet I can remember the last words I told her, how I hated her and wished I was only child as she left the house to go somewhere while I locked myself in my room.

I stayed there for hours just drawing, thinking that she would come back to apologize for the fight,
but she never did. Instead my mom came in, her eyes bloodshot and watery. I knew something was wrong and when I asked her what was wrong she tried to stay strong while telling me that something happened to Amber, but the more she told me what happen to her the more she lost her resolve and just ended up crying in front of me.

When she was out driving a truck pulled out from a lane and didn't see her, hitting her car by the driver side. My sister was rushed to the hospital but they couldn't save her, the injuries from the accident were too severe and there wasn't enough time to save her. I remember being in her funeral with the only thing in my mind being that I'm a terrible sister. How I made my own sister think that she was despised by her little sister just before she died. I wish I can tell her I was sorry, I wish with all of my heart that I could undo whatever it was that made us fight or at least try to keep her inside the house.

I don't know if there is an afterlife or not, but if there is and Amber is there and is watching me I want to let her know how I try feel. How much sorry I am for starting that stupid fight and to let her know how much I love her, how much I miss her. Sis if you're out there please forgive me.

Trevor would see that one the paper two spots that were caused by water damage. The damage affected other pages of the journal after the chapter he just read.

Trevor would read through a couple more, each ones ranging from typical dreams, all ranging from the fantastical like the one where she was smiling on an ocean of pearl bright seas, to the comical like the classic being in a classroom in nothing but in her underwear. Yet her nightmares were present and some relate to her guilt over what happened to her sister. Yet one page was odd for Trevor.

I was in a forest, it was really dark in there. The only source of light I had to go through was my phones flashlight but that didn't help much and it made things creepier. I kept walking through the woods when I heard people speaking. It spooked me at first but I quickly became relieved to know that I wasn't alone in here, that there were other people. I thought they can help me get out of the woods.

The closer I got to the voices the more I heard them clearly, they were speaking in some strange language and they say the some it was almost like they were chanting. I felt something was extremely off about the whole thing but no matter how much I wanted to turn back my legs kept moving me forward, it was as if the chants had me under their control. When the chanting grew to its loudest I stumbled across a bonfire gathering. The bushI was in hide from the robbed figures standing in front of the bone fire which was made in front of some strange object, if I had any words that can best describe it I would call it a monolith.

The group kept on with their chants, one of them walking forward to the monolith and raising their arms high to the sky. The one who I think was the leader raved raced to the monolith in that strange language. I was mostly confused by the sight yet that strange feeling of apprehension and dread was still there, something about the hooky spectacle felt off somehow.

Almost to confirm my worries one of the figures stepped forward to the one that was acting as the leader, disrobing themselves in front of them. I couldn’t get a clear look but from what I could see thanks to the light made by the bonfire they were a man and white. He knelt in front of the leader as two more walked to his side. The lead robbed figure began to speak to the ma, still in that alien language. They spoke with such a commanding tone that if they were speaking to me I’m sure I would obey their demands or be too scared to do anything. The leader produced something from their robe and at first I didn’t get a clear look at what it was but when I saw the object gleam from the fire light I realize it was metallic and even without getting a better look I had a terrible hunch that it was a knife. The figure placed the blade on the shoulders of the man before he rose up, his arms being held by the two robbed figures at his side.

I couldn’t see what happened but the man’s screams of pain was enough to let me know they stabbed him, at least that's what I thought. In truth the man kept screaming as it became clear that the leader was slicing the blade on his skin, craving his skin for some insane reason. When they were done the man fell on his knees again as the others began to chant again, their attention turned back to the monolith.

But I looked at the sky and the night sky that was littered with stars was replaced by a cloud of dark red. It looked almost like a mist made of blood. As I looked at the mist I saw… things emerge from it. The things looked almost like limbs but they were all grossly disproportionate, the limbs all bent in many wrong angles and being way too long to belong to anything. Some of these limbs had mouths with crooked and cracked dirty teeth and bleeding gums, bulging yellow sickly eyes, and some had fingers and feet that were malformed. But the worst were the heads, of all of those parts they were not grotesque or deformed in anyway, yet each one looked like a perfect replicate of my sister’s head.

Each of the heads had different expressions; some were screaming in pure agony, while others were crying in despair, or laughed in glee. Others were joyful and were singing and others were furious and barked out hateful words to the world. Yet one had no expression on its face and that one was the one I felt was looking at me. I couldn’t move or say a thing, my mind felt blank as I kept staring at this copy of my sister.

Even when the other heads began to tell the robbed people where I was I couldn’t move. The last thing I remember was the head that was looking at me saying a few words…

Trevor would find that the entry suddenly cuts off during that section as a piece of the page was tore off.
---

At the drawers Lamar would find more art supplies and rolls for her old camera. The camera itself had no roll of film and as such no photos for the group, the roll next to it was meant to be put inside of but before the owner of the camera disappeared. The drawer would also produce more pill bottles for sleeping disorder and anxiety, but now joining them is one for depression. He would find some pound in the drawers and candy that was stored away.

When Ryder turn on the computer he would find that it was on sleep mode as he saw the a wallpaper depicting a beach during sun set. He would see that a document file was open and looking through it they were all photos that Abigail took. The photos showed Abigail and a group of other people at her age hanging out. The group were sightseeing the town from it's more urban areas down to the rural parts, a few were even in the woods.

Yet most were inside what appeared to be the university with the recurring images of lecture halls and classrooms. They would also see buildings made of white marble that fuse both classical and gothic architectural designs, like the classrooms they appeared often enough to make it clear that the buildings were in the university grounds. The group even found photos of the group feeding a group of ravens who were the sports team mascot, one raven even walking away with a bag of chips it stole from another student.

Other pictures showed the group being inside an amusement park at night, the lights of the park gave the camera enough light to make things clear enough to see through the dark cast by the night sky. From the costumed people all over and the spooky theme decor there was a Halloween theme event going on in the park. The next photos were the group in a car. The last photo was odd. It was dark save for a orangish and yellow hazy spot that seem to be fire by the color with dark shapes standing in front of it. The photo is too blurry to get anything from it.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Empire of Tau » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:26 pm

Earth, High Orbit, Asardi Station
“We are the Universal Union. We have picked up strange anomalies in your dimension to research. We simply wish to help you. Our Universal Fleets should be with you shortly.” the orbs says in a robotic tone. “Dimensional-eating-entities are our specialty.” The orb jokes oddly before a massive fuckoff fleet of unkown numbers warps arcoss the space of the Terran Federation. These ships were be blocky with no elegant design to take notice of.

Rise of the Mask Man
“Good to meet you.” The hiker says with a smile, yellow teeth showing as he did. “The name is Johnson, my friend here is Austin.” The man informed our heroes. Austin was a pale skinny looking man with not a lot going for him in terms of “sexy appearance.” You could see his jawline and collarbones clearly, he was more skeleton then skin and muscle. Johnson on the other hand was average in every-way. He appeared like anyone else on the street that you would see walking by. “Pokemon disappearances? Well...Yes, I seen some strange men walking about the forest.” Austin says with a Australian tone. “I could show you when I last saw them.” the man follows up.

Menschenfleisch
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 01, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Menschenfleisch » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:38 pm

Secrets of the Raven | Jacquelyn and Kyle

Kyle felt somewhat guilty, sliding a handful of counterfeit bills over the counter; which was very out of character, considering his past as a vigilante anti-government thief and conspirator. The diner was so nice, the air so aromatic, the staff so friendly... ah, push those thoughts away. There were more serious things to be dealing with. Jacquelyn's obsession, Elizabeth's ideas, the whole murder investigation. He wondered how the latter was going. Were they making good progress? Could Elizabeth really keep them all alive and/or sane through the rest of the month, or were things about to fall apart? Either way, he knew he was the most likely to survive if things went south.

"Oh, god. Probably shouldn't have eaten so much, now that I think about it. I think I might have diabetes."
"Yes, well, you probably shouldn't have ordered so much."
"Hey, this was the first time we actually paid for our food in what; two years? Think of the novelty for once, Kyle. Don't be such a square."

The morning air was chilled, frigid, frosty. Calm and sharp, a feeling of crisp urgency and relaxed coolness mixed in with undertones of the generic: people waking up for work, recovering from hangovers, waking up for school. A man spilled a cup of coffee on the fancy chinese rug his girlfriend had gotten him for their 12th anniversary. He didn't know it was actually a $20 carpet from Ikea. Two children brushed each other's teeth as they prepared to head to the airport where they would be greeting their father returning from overseas. A man packed his briefcase as he headed for his new apartment in Bristol, where his wife was laying in the hospital. All these things clicked like puzzle pieces in his mind, a thousand stories, a million beginnings and ends. But when he looked at Jacquelyn, he couldn't see anything. He knew her from beginning to end, a single unbroken line, right up until the present, where all those predictions... stopped.

"Hey, what are you giving me that look for? Come on, buddy. Let's go clothes shopping. I've got a sweet winter look in mind for you, broody-boy."
"Ha. Broody-boy? I don't brood, do I?"

The Clothes Shop

Jacquelyn stepped from marble tiles onto soft velvet, the dizzying aroma of lavender and spice overtaking her world. It felt like she'd been plucked from the street and thrown into the shop, a whole new world of bad fashion and gaudy advertisements. The world where she came from was pretty similar to this one, come to think of it; sans all the polished surfaces and generally friendly people. Were there government conspiracies here too? Was she just an extra in someone else's story? For the first time, she began to wonder whether she was actually the main character. Oh! A nice scarf!

"Jack, you can't keep obsessing over scarves. Think of how much that'll cost."
"It's fake money, right? So who gives a crap? Besides, scarves are awesome. If I ever lose my scarf, I fear that I shall lose my dignity alongside it."
"Jesus. Okay, then. Whatever floats your boat. But if you're looking for good scarves, doesn't that knotted weave look better?"
"You're only saying that because it fits with your pants. Okay, tell me, Holmes-y. Where was this one made?"
"Baghdad, in a factory owned by Martec-Fabrics Corp."
"Shit, you're good. I thought you could only see stuff in the nearest few dozen metres, not extrapolate a piece of thread's entire life story."
"No, it's... it's written right there, Jackie. On the tag."

Rolling her eyes, Jacquelyn put the scarf back up, listening to the satisfying metallic clink as it joined its brethren. The smell had initially overwhelmed her but now, to be honest, it felt kind of homely. Of course it was still unfamiliar but a sense of comfort and safety still overtook her. She looked to Sayaka and Alice, both apparently picking out their own choices. They had an entire mall to browse but this store was really all they needed. Anything they could find in any other store, they could pick out here; though admittedly at a ridiculously inflated price.

"So, you two spoiled for choice?"
"Don't want to spoil your fun but we should head back soon. Elizabeth doesn't even know where we are. She might think we took her money and ran off with it."

Respite | Julyan

This guy was fast, dodging gunfire and apparently keeping up with everyone else. He caught the sword tossed toward him in one hand but wasn't fast enough to avoid the strike toward his neck. Hydraulic fluid and blood clung to his shoulder as the sword went through his suit's rubber joint. He stumbled backward, clutching the wound as dripping resin began to seal up the leak. The wound stung but he was high on adrenaline and still very, very heavily armed. Julyan tossed Waka's sword to the side and retracted the covering on his mechanised arm, revealing complex machinery and gearwork beneath a thin patchwork of cloth and brass. It seemed his mutation had progressed quite far while he hadn't been looking. He took a swing at the swordsman, trying to get in close and overpower the man.

"Stay down! This is a fight you can't win and I don't feel particularly formal today. If you don't back the fuck off right now, I'll put a hole in your head first chance I get, you understand me?"

Empty Wallets | Cassia

The hacking skills of that soldier were quite impressive. In almost no time at all the drones had been disabled, and the oncoming avalanche utterly spurned. Honestly, Cassius was kind of disappointed. The betting pool had favoured him, yes, but only slightly above some of his comrades, such as the bear and the coat-obsessed woman. The howitzer on his back and the guns in his hands melted away, rejoining his primary mass. He'd spent about half a ton of himself during that debacle. Not a very good sign. He'd have to make up for it with one enormous buffet. The ship in front of him didn't seem particularly welcoming, nor did the woman. Then again, the soldiers, drones and angry capitalists behind him seemed even less conducive to his continued existence. So, with a little aplomb and grace, he shook the woman's hand and stepped onto the ship.

"Thank you for all your assistance, Ms... say, I didn't quite catch your name. Who are you and where exactly are we going? I'm just dying to know the truth, you know? I hope it's somewhere fun."

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:49 pm

Empty Wallets

Aestus felt a bit of empathy towards the driver. The evil revolutionaries had done this to the poor man. Even if Aestus had led to a serious chase that caused him to be like this, it was still the fault of the degenerates who reigned over this world for his condition. In his mind, Aestus's reckless actions and their consequences did not matter, for they were a means to an end, a means he only needed to reach because of his enemies.

"I'll admit, I'm a god of marine life, I'm too well versed in human biology or whatever did this to him. What would you suggest? Maybe I can help," Aestus told Jules.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Brusia
Senator

Founded: May 22, 2007

Postby Brusia » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:17 pm

The Shape of the Nightmare to Come
Martius, Maverick, Nalora, and Arven
Small Magellanic Cloud

Nalora watched from her position on the Bridge as their allies' superweapon impacted the nearby suns creating a supernova that consumed most of the Swarm vessels outside the barrier. It seemed that was not to be the end of the battle though, as the remaining Swarm ships continued their attack, pressing on towards the engineers attempting to repair the massive barrier. When Josen informed the Armada that they needed to buy the engineers 15 more minutes, Nalora forwarded the engineers' coordinates to Martius, who led his fighters towards the engineers' location, then ordered the fleet to concentrate their fire on all Swarm vessels in the engineers' vicinity.

Emperial Germany
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Emperial Germany » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:10 pm

Trebizond

It was...Slow to happen, to say the least, with the mechanical monstrosity having been smote, and...Promptly falling on the Nord who had been the first to charge the damn thing. Out of commission for, much of the action, it was not until the beast had been slain, that he would return, swearing profusely in the language of his own, and heavily accented English. The Nord's first action, as he surfaced, was to plant his axe in the head of one of the...Severely underwhelming, undead warriors, currently planted on the ground, writhing.

"Fuck me, by back 'urts! Did we win yet?"
Just a random nerd trying to figure out how to nationstate

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:40 am

The Palmetto wrote:Empty Wallets

Aestus felt a bit of empathy towards the driver. The evil revolutionaries had done this to the poor man. Even if Aestus had led to a serious chase that caused him to be like this, it was still the fault of the degenerates who reigned over this world for his condition. In his mind, Aestus's reckless actions and their consequences did not matter, for they were a means to an end, a means he only needed to reach because of his enemies.

"I'll admit, I'm a god of marine life, I'm too well versed in human biology or whatever did this to him. What would you suggest? Maybe I can help," Aestus told Jules.

“I-I don’t know. He has a ton of bullet holes in his chest and legs. The chances of saving him are slim, but what we should do is stop his bleeding and fix his organs if they’ve been damaged.” Julian told Aestus. She took out her medical pack and started to set up an operating area.

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:16 pm

Mundeo wrote:

The Grand Adventure

Wakanda

The Multiverse’s Most Dangerous Game

TARGET: GODZILLA

Godzilla reared back from the combined might of the attacks. During of this, Samus was able to do nothing but watch. This was her target, and yet the entire time she had felt absolutely useless. As the battle neared its conclusion, however, fate had one last surprise in store for her.

A blue screen appeared right in front of her eyes, and a single message was displayed:

SYSTEMS RESTORED

POWER ARMOR READY TO ENGAGE

This brought a smile to the bounty huntress' face.

To those that weren't looking directly at Samus, the transformation seemed almost instantaneous. A thin film of light formed over the Zero Suit, quickly replacing itself with hardened metal. In a matter of moments, the Gravity Suit had fully materialized.

'Let's see what that prick thinks of this'

Samus quickly aimed her arm cannon, steadying it right towards Godzilla's mouth, and swapped her ammunition to Super Missiles. This may not be what causes the killing blow alone, but she sure was glad to actually be able to contribute to bringing this monster down. Once her aim was ready, she started to fire missile after missile to join in the barrage. Unable to withstand the combined power of everyone's attacks much longer, Godzilla gave one last roar - an ear-piercing screech to the heavens - before slowly toppling over and collapsing into the sea. The creature fell into the ocean with a crash, creating a surge of waves around him before he was swallowed up by the depths. All that remained was the pool of ice and ink where the monster had once stood.

RESPITE

Waka deftly jumped back to avoid the gunfire, but was still caught in the explosion, knocking him back. When he got back up, with the exception of a few burns, he looked almost unharmed.

"Just what are you?" Alucard asked, astonished.

"What's the matter, ma cherie? Confused? Ask your questions with your blade!" Waka then dashed at Alucard, forcing the Dhampr to use his teleportation technique to get behind the bizarre swordsman and strike. Waka was just as quick to respond, however, swiftly stepping out of the way of Alucard's attack and delivering a quick kick to his ribs. Waka then ran over to where his shortsword had landed and picked it back up, tossing it this time to Julian and following up with a sword strike to his neck.

Secrets of the Raven

Trevor was starting to notice a common theme with this place. There was something about this girl and dreams; she even had an entire book about them. It mentioned keeping a dream journal to record one's dreams, and that it should be kept either by the bed or under the pillow. Trevor wasn't seeing any journal out in the open, so that left option number two. The huntsman lifted up the pillow on the bed and looked for what may be under it.

Ben, still in the Sonatarian weapon, said from it. "Uhh yeah. No offence batman, but your a bit late." then a beeping noise could be heard from it and a red flashing light. "Oh come on, now!" Ben began to yell before unmerging from the weapon and as he landed on the ground, a bright red light flashed before everyone's eyes. Ben was human again. "You time out now? Stupid watch. Most advanced device in my universe my butt." he said as he began fiddling with it, trying to get it to recharge faster. As he was messing with it however, a high pitched synthesized voice could be heard from it.
"UNCATALOGED DNA DETECTED, INITIATING SCAN" as the omnitrix AI said that, the core of the omnitrix popped out and the red light turned yellow. And a yellow scanning beam came out of the core, which then began rotating until it reached a Sonatarian. Once it did, the scanning beam went up and down, collecting its DNA until a viable genome was coded into it and stored into its databases. It took all of a minute to do. "SCAN COMPLETE" it then said as a bright green light flashed, covering ben. And standing there was a Sonatarian. However, instead of the regular blue armor that was covering them, this one had green shoulder pads and helmet with the omnitrix on its forehead.
☻/
/▌ The slenderman is always watching.
/ \
http://www.youtube.com/user/ClubPenguinajl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSTlbpf4Dxo
https://youtu.be/f_GC8wiEuXo
https://youtu.be/mQfcFjzWuX8
Check out my YouTube channel! Some Links are above! ^

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2016

Postby The Empire of Tau » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:41 pm

Terminus
Fleet Battle above Vega II
Elsewhere Universe 0002
Universalist 'Subjugator’ (Note that it’s length is 90 km long)
Universal Union

The raging void conflict above the planet of Earth, more specifically named Vega II, has been ever so intense for all those involved. However, the fun has just begun as a new player has just arrived to aid our heroes in battle. Warping into the mist of abomination voidcraft, the Universalist 'Subjugator’ stands surrounded by hostile entities. It did not take long for abomination ships to take aim and unleash volleys of ordinance upon the void-station. Thankfully due the impressive shielding of the Universalist Subjugator, nothing could have touched the physical ship just yet. Returning the favor, the Universalist Subjugator reveals its full arsenal of weaponry which ranges from the humble Gauss Cannon to Giga Cannons to Quantum Missile Pods, etc back to the Abomination fleet. Voidcraft of much smaller scale, drone fighters, drone bombers, etc, are launched from the Universalist Subjugator in thousands to swarm the abomination feet, peppering them with anti-capital ship grade weapons. After a relentless exchange between the Subjugator and the Abomination void-crafts that surrounded the Universal Station, there only lays a wreckage of debris with the Subjugator standing alone. A total of ten Abomination ships have been wiped out, a good little chunk of the overall fleet size.

Terminus
Vega II Ground Campaign
Elsewhere Universe 0002
1045th Off-World Transhuman Army ‘Xen’
Universal Union

Up in the night skies of Vega II, a massive blue portal could be seen opening upon the continent of Nu as a single unidentified lifting-craft (1,454 km long) moves into the sky of Vega II, Nu. It’s first course of action, form landing-zones which means bombardment to clear out areas. Within moments of the ship’s arrival, Abominations are incinerated under the glow of plasma (with maximum effort to avoid CF casualties) as striders, transhumans, hunters, atmospheric bombers, etc, are dropped onto Nu. All across the continent of Nu, the divisions of the 1045th Off-World Transhuman Army ‘Xen’ drop to their cleared landing-zones. The UU ground campaign for Nu has begun. In the course of a few hours, one million transhuman military personnel had been landed, with a thousand atmospheric fighters and bombers deployed to assist the CF. To avoid any confusion for the CF ground troops, a message was broadcasted to signal the purpose of the UU forces here, to assist and destroy the Abominations.
Last edited by The Empire of Tau on Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:17 am

Secrets of the Raven

Elizabeth tapped her left foot repeatedly on the ground, with her arms crossed in front of her chest and her back lean against her car the witch waited for the cop who was back at his car talking to whoever was at the other side of the radio. The mage took out a cigarette just to make the wait bearable. Just as she was beginning to smoke the officer return back.

"I need you to turn around and place your hands on the vehicle." Elizabeth gave the cop a glare. "Why should I do that?" The detective asked. "Ma'am if you don't do what I say I will arrest you for resisting my orders." The cop threaten. The detective did as the cop ordered as she was not in the mod to argue with an obvious power tripping cop and give him a reason to arrest her. Expecting the cop to search her she was surprised when he grabbed her wrists and pulled back her hands, cuffing her.

"What the hell?" The witches shouted, the cop now dragging her to his car. "You're under arrest for endangering the lives of pedestrian with your reckless driving, disturbing the peace, and we have a warrant for your arrest because we have strong evidence that you are linked to the fire back in the Red Orchid.The officer told Elizabeth, surprising her that the cops somehow figured out that she and the group were linked to the fire. The cop reached the car and opened the back door and practically shove her into the car. When Elizabeth was forced into the car she tried to keep her balance once at the seat but she fell and landed on her side. The witch heard the door close and soon heard the driver door open and the cop entering in, closing the door and turning on the engine.

As the car began to drive away from Elizabeth's car the witch got up and looked at the back of the cop's head. "So tell me, how did you guys figured out that me and my group was linked to the fire?" Her question was ignored as the cop kept driving. "Look you probably won't believe me but that fire wasn't something we planned on happening, things got out of hand due to another incident, one that involved the cult."

The cop once more didn't reply back to Elizabeth claiming that the cult was somehow involved in the fire. When she asked him how many people saw them leave the cop finally spoke "You really love hearing the sound of your own voice don't you?" The cop asked. "We'll answer all of your questions once we reach the station. Until then please kindly shut up until we reach there." The officer told the witch, keeping his eyes on the road

Elizabeth became silent, her mind how to better save both her ass and the group from Jackie's screw up. The ride was quiet for the minutes that pass, Elizabeth realize that the cop was going through the wrong streets as none lead to the police station. Once more all of her questions on where they were going was ignored by the cop, the witch now having a bad feeling about the cop.

The car would go through a bridge over a canal that lead to a neighborhood filled with abandoned and rundown buildings. The car would stop in front of a three story tenement building and he would drag Elizabeth out of the car and force her into the building, the cop dragging her inside. The door to the building was down at the ground, the broken, rusty, pieces of the hinges also lying down on the ground next to the door. Going through the small hall she would see dried flakes of wall paper down at the floor; mingling with the dust, cobwebs, and carcasses of dead rottens.

The lights were shattered with shards of glass also on the floor and the aged and rotten wooden walls having holes exposing what was inside of them. The wires and pipes that were exposed have long since been taken by thieves and scavengers to be sold for scraps. As the two climbed up the stairs the wood loudly creaked in protest against having the sudden weight after not being used for decades. Once they were in the first floor made Elizabeth go through the dilapidated hallway until they stopped in front of a door, once it was open Elizabeth saw a room that had only a mattress, a bucket, a broken dresser drawer, a closet with no doors, and a loosely hanging light bulb.

Elizabeth wa shoved into the room and just as she turn around to confront the cop he slammed the door on her face. "Bloody bastard! What the hell is going on." She shouted hearing the cop laugh. "What does it look like Ms Ashwood, we are looking you up for your crimes against this town. If you ou think your little group, and especially that damn fire starter ,,is going to save your arse then just to remind you that It's her fault that we have to get involved. So sit back and relax as we bring in your friends. We need to teach them the proper rules of how to behave in the secret world, lessons that you clearly failed to teach them." The man said behind the door.

Elizabeth's rage quickly turn to horror when the man mention on how he and others need to teach them how this world works. "You're not a cop aren't you? You're with the bloody Ushers" Elizabeth tried to hide the fear that almost escaped from her voice. "No point in lying to you now love since you caught on to the truth. Yes I work with the Ushers and a cop, I give their agents info on what they need or help them with covering up stuff and they give me a nice stack of cash and help me clean the streets of things so I get to be the hero. We thought of giving what we have to the cops but due to the sensitive nature of this case we decided that this warranted our involvement." The man explained.

Elizabeth looked at the window and saw that iron bars blocked the window, from the looks of it the bars were a recent addition to the old building. "Look the pyromaniac wasn't feeling well and didn't know the rules. I admit I screwed up on not telling her that but can't you guys let this slide as a mistake? I promise this won't happen again." She said, stretching the truth to make it sound like it was a mistake on both hers and more importantly Jackie's end with the fire.

"Normally with mistakes we may let the small ones slide but when those mistakes are as public as arson and could have killed so many people we can't ignore them. Before you think that you chasing down the cult somehow gives you special privileges to ignore the rules let me dispel that delusion by telling you that as of now we think your little group is either as much of a threat as the cult you are after or even greater, since the cult isn't trying to expose the secret world while killing civilians like your rogue firecracker." The fake cop explained.

"Your friends will be here shortly, after that you all can try to convince us why we should pardon you all for that "mistake" and whether you all are necessary on stopping this cult." The man began to walk away from the door. Elizabeth kicked the door. "God damn it leave them out of this! Your issue is with me and the pyromaniac, the others are just unlucky on being stuck with us!" Elizabeth shouted, her words being ignored by the man.

As Elizabeth began to place around in the room to plan an escape the man walked back down on the living room to take a smoke break, both unaware of the undead guest on the attic.

In the clothing shop the foursome would spot four police officers entering the store. The cops would see Jacquelyn and approach her. "Ma'am can you show us your ID?" If or when Jackie shows them her ID one of the officers were takeout and look it over. Should anyone ask the cops why they are here the second cop will reply with. "We have eye witness testimony of this woman fleeing from the Red Orchid during the fire in a direction that none of the tenants left from." The other officer gave her back the ID and took out handcuffs. "Miss you are under arrest for arson." The officer said.

The other officer looked at the others. "We also have reports of you flee from the crime scene as well." The cop said to Kyle as another cop took out cuffs. "You two are coming with us to give us your testimony on what happen during the night is the fire." The cop said.

With Greed his run through the town would end when he hears a siren going off and see a cop car approaching him. Once it stopped he would see a police woman and man step out. "Mr. Reed?" The woman asked. Once they got his name she continued. "We need you to come with us. We have reasons to believe that you witness our prime suspect for the Red Orchid fire fleeing from the crime scene. we need you to come with us to share your accounts of the incident."
Last edited by Naval Monte on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Apto
Minister

Founded: Jan 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Apto » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:59 am

A Grand Adventure, Jeanne Tart
Wakanda, Birnin Zana

Mundeo wrote:"You are all from alternate universes? Fascinating. But, if I may ask, should I be concerned with another one of those crashing into this city?" He gestured to the Sontaran ship behind him.

It was all very confusing when Jeanne jogged to join with her newfound companions. The enemy had been completely neutered thanks to their combined efforts, and the girl was ready to move on to the next part of their adventure, that being introductions! Can't have a proper conversation without names after all! However, the ensuing explanation preempted her and just left a very confused girl. Alternate universes? Something to clarify for later. For now, she had other things to talk about.

The dead enemy for example, "If I may speak," Jeanne's voice was devoid of fatigue, but brimming with light as her sword disappeared in a flash of magic. "I have left the invaders I engaged alive, but unconscious." Hands clasped together in prayer, she then gasped, one hand going to her mouth. "Oh, but you need not worry. They shan't wake for days at a minimum." Plenty of time to lock them up, as was proper for Prisoners of War. "Now, I shall introduce myself." With a practiced curtsy, she continued. "I am Jeanne Tart, the one they call La Pucelle in my homeland of France, and I would like to ask if-"
Prusselanden wrote: “Ah. I forgot about zhat. I...don’t feel so vell.”

She then proceeded to collapse from blood loss.

Jeanne didn't get to finish her sentence as her eyes spotted another person suddenly falling to their knees. The girl's body moved before she could think, but it seemed that someone had beaten her to the punch, and all the girl could do was release a thankful sigh and a quick but silent prayer of thanks.

Empty Wallets, Kirika Kure
New York Administration District

Menschenfleisch wrote:So, with a little aplomb and grace, he shook the woman's hand and stepped onto the ship.

"Thank you for all your assistance, Ms... say, I didn't quite catch your name. Who are you and where exactly are we going? I'm just dying to know the truth, you know? I hope it's somewhere fun."

"Abeona Antoinette," Was the girl's reply, returning the newcomers handshake. "Think of me as both your savior, and your patron." And investor was left unsaid. Truly, this stunt had cost the girl quite possibly everything she had in the upper sectors. Only time would tell if that sacrifice was worth it or not. "As for where, I can't disclose that information until we're in the air, but rest assured, I'll make sure you and your compatriots find a place in this world." Those words were followed by her gaze being drawn to those already inside as she stepped aside, "So if you would please take a seat..."
Prusselanden wrote: “I-I don’t know. He has a ton of bullet holes in his chest and legs. The chances of saving him are slim, but what we should do is stop his bleeding and fix his organs if they’ve been damaged.” Julian told Aestus. She took out her medical pack and started to set up an operating area.

"You there!" A finger was pointed at those being left behind. "We have little time left before this part of the Sector reactivates and the sky becomes inhospitable to us!" The girl stepped off the aircraft, stopping only when she was inches away from the operating area. "If you must heal the man, move him into craft with the rest of us, otherwise, I fear we'll be treating more than just a single injured man."
Last edited by Apto on Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is morality on the circumference of the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN!!!

Previously, on "Bad Things Happening To Lovable Little Girls"....
- Flukes

Kraicia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Post 04 (Voyage Through the Multiverse)

Postby Kraicia » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:30 am

-(A GRAND ADVENTURE)-

Z1
WAKANDA

Z1 kept walking through the field of dead [Sontaran] bodies before it was finally safe for her to sling her matchlock musket back on her left shoulder once more. Though as she was about to leave the bodies behind to rot, she couldn't help but stop and look back on the field of dead bodies and destruction left behind. In fact, she would be daft to not study the alien corpses and learn a few things before moving on.

So she looked around for a bit before walking towards one of the corpses that still had their helmet on. Kneeling from the left side of the corpse at about a foot away, Z1 reached into her blue handbag for her pencil and one of her black journals. Being such a curious and observant mechanical machine, Z1 noticed right away that the alien corpse was short - around 4ft tall unlike the average 5ft to 6ft for humans.

The armor covered the entire body, with dark blue pauldrons and an all round circular neckguard ending with a featureless helmet with a pair of black tinted eyeholes. Jotting down her findings and notes in her journal, Z1 paused for a moment before her hands removed the weapon from the alien's dead hands, only to find that the alien had three digits on each hand. There was one thumb and two big fingers.

Though Z1 was no doctor, she failed to realize the least amount of digits when she encountered the two other identical aliens. But about a moment later, it occurred to Z1 from her 'autopsy' that all the alien corpses are the same. That meant all the aliens were of the same height, same body build, same digits on each hand, and as well as wielding the exact same weapons and armor with no differences at all.

"Klone? (Clones?)" Z1 muttered to herself out loud as she observed the field of dead bodies; however, it was in her realization that she decided to open up the helmet to see if the 'clone' theory was actually true. If the alien face was the same underneath like all the other bodies, then it is differently true that these aliens used cloning on a gargantuan scale. It was one thing to mass produce robots, but it was another for organic matter.

Unlike the previous alien clones she kicked and beaten earlier, Z1 was gentle when she removed the helmet off the alien body she was studying. Just like the second alien that she stomped on, the alien had a bald bulbous head, joking appearing like a potato with a human face. The corpse was already dead as indicated from his eyes being completely shut; however, that was enough evidence for Z1 to write in her journal.

After jotting down more notes, she raise the [Sontaran] head forward to find any head injuries, only to find nothing if not for the fact that Z1 felt a probic vent at the back of the alien's neckguard armor. So upon raising his head down, she turned the body on its stomach and noticed the curious-looking circular vent in question. Whether this was for breathing or circulation for the body underneath, Z1 had to conduct further research.

As she wrote, however, she moved onto another corpse and removed their helmet to see if it was identical to their fellow comrade. Z1 was sure enough from looking back and forth from the alien heads that they were indeed identical - appropriate from being cloned en masses. Though that was not to mention that Z1 opened up a handful of other [Sontaran] helmets to further reinforce the 'cloning' theory.

"Wie ich dachte, (As I thought,)" Z1 spoke low and quietly while also writing in her journal at the same time, "Dies waren Klonsoldaten. (These were clone soldiers.)"

Afterwards, she sat down back at the corpse she was studying before making an attempt to understand the purpose of the probic vent; however, before she could analyse any further, she heard a groan nearby from one of the unhelmeted alien soldiers. Looking over at the alien, she closed her journal and walked over the soldier. The soldier was weak and attempting to reach for his energy rifle, only for Z1 to slowly sweep away with her right boot.

Z1's presence and footsteps were enough to slowly alert the dying soldier, but instead of Z1 stomping it in the face, she couldn't help but look down at the alien. Normally she would put the alien out of its misery; however, now was the time to get some info out of the alien before his wounds catch up to him. But it seemed that the alien would be rather willing to have someone finish them off rather than to die alone and slowly.

"Kill me or leave me alone, human. Do not waste your time gloating at me." The alien grumbled as it laid on the ground with slow and dying breaths.

Z1 understood English and knew how to speak it, but that was not to mention that Z1 spoke with a dense German pronunciation, especially her vowels and consonants. So when she spoke back to the alien, it went out like this, "Gluting? 'Hü sid any matter abaut 'killing'? Eim her' to find out vhat happened her'."

"There's not much you can find here, human. Your own kind was responsible for this wonderful battle. Now, please," The alien groaned further, "Do not waste my time with talk either. Give me death or spare me."

"If you can tell me vhat happened, den I kan spar' you."

"And if I don't do that?"

"Vell, I kan alvays go to your oder friends ... if dey ar' aliv'. And if dat does not verk, so be it to rest in frieden."

"You mean, peace?"

Z1 only had to nod before the [Sontaran] soldier nodded, having no choice but to tell the pure clockwork mechanical robot what happened, "Very well. Where do you want to start?"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse