NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: A Final Hope (OOC/Signups)[/OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Jedi Council
Senator

Founded: Jan 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Jedi Council » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:09 pm

Illegal Planets wrote:The APP
Name: Cado Baas
Allegiance paid to: Jedi Exiles
Appearance: Cado. Alternatively, Cado!
Personality: Sarcastic, headstrong, bold. Humorous, generous, sympathetic.
Force Sensitive: Yes
Skills/Powers: Form III - Form VII - Force Speed - Dopplegänger - Telekinesis - Art of the Small

Weaponry: Cado's weapon of choice is a minature saberstaff, suited for his stature, which can be seperated into shotos.
Ship: I4-Ionizer Starfighter
Biography: The Lannik known as Cado Baas spent his early life in the underlevels of Galactic City on Coruscant. Cado worked for a Verpine called Ulyx who operated as a fence. The pair also performed repairs and modifications on (usually ill-gotten) pieces of high-end technology, specifically starship parts. He was slow to learn the trade, but once he picked it up the young Lannik showed a knack for the mechanical.

Cado was 12 when he was discovered by Jedi Master Arten Ro'Druum, who sensed that the youth had more to offer than being a mere tinkerer. Ulyx declined to give him over to the Jedi, turning down every offer that Arten put forward. For the next two years, Arten would return and attempt to buy the boy from his caretaker. Ulyx eventually agreed in exchange for a pair of hyperdrives and a hefty sum of credits, allowing Cado to finally leave Coruscant to apprentice under the Jedi Master.

Cado would prove to be a capable though headstrong, sometimes aggressive Padawan. By the age of twenty, he had excelled in all his trials, save for one: the Trial of Spirit. He emerged from his trance frantic and disturbed, leaving the youth nearly traumatized by whatever visions he had seen. This troubled Arten greatly, and it would be a long seven years until Cado would be able to prove he was able to reconcile his fiery nature with the teachings of the Jedi.

Arten was killed at Eriadu when he and others were overwhelmed by Coalition forces. Cado swore retribution, intending to travel to Eriadu and take on the enemy himself, and would have had he not been directly commanded by the Grand Master, under threat of expulsion from the Order, against this course of action. As tensions between the rest of the galaxy and the Jedi rose, Cado is forced to go into hiding when the Order is disbanded.

Looks good, though could you just flesh out Cado's actions during the war? Was he a General? Spy? Where did he fight and with whom?

Also just about Lightsaber forms, Form III and Form VII are essentially opposites, I would have trouble reconciling a Jedi who uses both.

Also, after talking with Brusia we have come to the conclusion that there should be a temporary freeze on Coalition aligned characters. We only have one PC Alliance member as of this post, and we need more! Good guys can be fun too!
Last edited by Jedi Council on Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
New Liberal | Humanist
Surfing NS Since 2013
The Huskar Social Union wrote:Jedi Council is in fact, the big gay... The lord of all gays.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:57 pm

Ormata wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:I tried to balance the fact that my character has an Imperious-class with the bonus that it’s the only ship in his fleet. (Not counting all the fighters, shuttles and what not kept inside the Imperious.)

Hm...will your character contact mine at any point?

Highly unlikely. My character seeks the destruction of both the Coalition and the Alliance. So unless your character could be convinced to help restore the Fel Empire, it's more likely the only way we'll meet is in combat.

Union Princes
Senator

Founded: Nov 02, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Union Princes » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:28 pm

No more Coalition members? Does that mean my app will still be rejected even with the revisions?
There is no such thing as peace, only truce between wars

Rhinocera
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Rhinocera » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:36 pm

Jedi Council wrote:
Skills/Powers: Form III - Form VII - Force Speed - Dopplegänger - Telekinesis - Art of the Small

Weaponry: Cado's weapon of choice is a minature saberstaff, suited for his stature, which can be seperated into shotos.
Biography: The Lannik known as Cado Baas spent his early life in the underlevels of Galactic City on Coruscant. Cado worked for a Verpine called Ulyx who operated as a fence. The pair also performed repairs and modifications on (usually ill-gotten) pieces of high-end technology, specifically starship parts. He was slow to learn the trade, but once he picked it up the young Lannik showed a knack for the mechanical.

Cado was 12 when he was discovered by Jedi Master Arten Ro'Druum, who sensed that the youth had more to offer than being a mere tinkerer. Ulyx declined to give him over to the Jedi, turning down every offer that Arten put forward. For the next two years, Arten would return and attempt to buy the boy from his caretaker. Ulyx eventually agreed in exchange for a pair of hyperdrives and a hefty sum of credits, allowing Cado to finally leave Coruscant to apprentice under the Jedi Master.

Cado would prove to be a capable though headstrong, sometimes aggressive Padawan. By the age of twenty, he had excelled in all his trials, save for one: the Trial of Spirit. He emerged from his trance frantic and disturbed, leaving the youth nearly traumatized by whatever visions he had seen. This troubled Arten greatly, and it would be a long seven years until Cado would be able to prove he was able to reconcile his fiery nature with the teachings of the Jedi.

Arten was killed at Eriadu when he and others were overwhelmed by Coalition forces. Cado swore retribution, intending to travel to Eriadu and take on the enemy himself, and would have had he not been directly commanded by the Grand Master, under threat of expulsion from the Order, against this course of action. As tensions between the rest of the galaxy and the Jedi rose, Cado is forced to go into hiding when the Order is disbanded.

Looks good, though could you just flesh out Cado's actions during the war? Was he a General? Spy? Where did he fight and with whom?

Also just about Lightsaber forms, Form III and Form VII are essentially opposites, I would have trouble reconciling a Jedi who uses both.

Also, after talking with Brusia we have come to the conclusion that there should be a temporary freeze on Coalition aligned characters. We only have one PC Alliance member as of this post, and we need more! Good guys can be fun too!

Does this mean my app is denied?
RED STAR HEAVY INDUSTRIES

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=243572

Signatory of The Amistad Declaration on Slavery and the Rights of Man

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=98436#p4901606

Jedi Council
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jedi Council » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:07 pm

Rhinocera wrote:
Jedi Council wrote:

No it just means bo more Coalition Apps. Any apps still under consideration are fine.
New Liberal | Humanist
Surfing NS Since 2013
The Huskar Social Union wrote:Jedi Council is in fact, the big gay... The lord of all gays.

Rhinocera
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Rhinocera » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:15 pm

Jedi Council wrote:
Rhinocera wrote:

No it just means bo more Coalition Apps. Any apps still under consideration are fine.

Gotcha

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:47 pm

Jedi Council wrote:

Darn, well time for plan B: Giant Galactic Corporate Empire

Who doesn't love a war profiteering galactic version of the East India Trading Company?
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

Jedi Council
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jedi Council » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:22 pm

Rhinocera, I would prefer to have your Admiral not use an SSD. There are plenty of vessels of similar power but normal scale in this era. The Pellaeon is a fine ship, and the Imperious is an upgrade on that.
New Liberal | Humanist
Surfing NS Since 2013

Illegal Planets
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Illegal Planets » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:25 pm

Alright, I edited the app accordingly. How's it look now?

Skills/Powers: Form VII - Force Speed - Dopplegänger - Telekinesis - Art of the Small - Force Stealth - Force Cloak - Tutaminis

Skilled Pilot
Skilled Mechanic
Capable Tactician

After receiving his knighthood around the time that Coalition forces were discovered to be mobilizing, Cado was eager to get involved in the ensuing war. He distinguished himself in the first assault following the break down of peace, acting bravely alongside other Jedi and Alliance forces to stay within the fray until those soldiers who were not already lost were able to withdraw. Naturally, he was later appointed as General Arten's second-in-command, earning the rank of Commander.

Cado fought over Fedalle as a starfighter pilot, and later at on the ground at Bellassa alongside General Arten. Both occasions yielded limited results for either side of the conflict.

During the attack on Commenor by the Coalition, his fighter was shot down, but he proved his capability as a pilot by crash-landing safely. Soon after he rallied with Alliance forces, and took command of an embattled platoon. His leadership played no small part to aid in the successful defense. Any doubts about Cado's commitment to the Order are dispelled, though Jedi Master Arten several times warned him against his relish of battle.

During one of the few instances that Cado and his Master Arten were seperated during the war, Arten was killed at Eriadu when he and others were overwhelmed by Coalition forces. Cado swore retribution, intending to travel to Eriadu and take on the enemy himself, and would have had he not been directly commanded by the Grand Master, under threat of expulsion from the Order, against this course of action. As tensions between the rest of the galaxy and the Jedi rose, Cado is forced to go into hiding when the Order is disbanded.
Last edited by Illegal Planets on Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MDE never dies

”My rock and roll is not to entertain, but to annihilate"

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:25 pm

Jedi Council wrote:Rhinocera, I would prefer to have your Admiral not use an SSD. There are plenty of vessels of similar power but normal scale in this era. The Pellaeon is a fine ship, and the Imperious is an upgrade on that.

Tbf, realistically, an Imperious can probably rinse an SSD, unless the SSD is an Eclipse. At least, assuming the SSD hasn’t been extremely extensively modernized.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Rhinocera
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Rhinocera » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:02 pm

Jedi Council wrote:Rhinocera, I would prefer to have your Admiral not use an SSD. There are plenty of vessels of similar power but normal scale in this era. The Pellaeon is a fine ship, and the Imperious is an upgrade on that.

That’s fine, I’ll go with the imperious class, modified a bit but nothing to crazy. Kinda tector style, minimize the hanger space to maximize armor, shielding, and armament.

Rhinocera
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Rhinocera » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:02 am

App has been edited accordingly

Jedi Council
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jedi Council » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:23 am

Illegal Planets wrote:Alright, I edited the app accordingly. How's it look now?

Skills/Powers: Form VII - Force Speed - Dopplegänger - Telekinesis - Art of the Small - Force Stealth - Force Cloak - Tutaminis

Skilled Pilot
Skilled Mechanic
Capable Tactician

After receiving his knighthood around the time that Coalition forces were discovered to be mobilizing, Cado was eager to get involved in the ensuing war. He distinguished himself in the first assault following the break down of peace, acting bravely alongside other Jedi and Alliance forces to stay within the fray until those soldiers who were not already lost were able to withdraw. Naturally, he was later appointed as General Arten's second-in-command, earning the rank of Commander.

Cado fought over Fedalle as a starfighter pilot, and later at on the ground at Bellassa alongside General Arten. Both occasions yielded limited results for either side of the conflict.

During the attack on Commenor by the Coalition, his fighter was shot down, but he proved his capability as a pilot by crash-landing safely. Soon after he rallied with Alliance forces, and took command of an embattled platoon. His leadership played no small part to aid in the successful defense. Any doubts about Cado's commitment to the Order are dispelled, though Jedi Master Arten several times warned him against his relish of battle.

During one of the few instances that Cado and his Master Arten were seperated during the war, Arten was killed at Eriadu when he and others were overwhelmed by Coalition forces. Cado swore retribution, intending to travel to Eriadu and take on the enemy himself, and would have had he not been directly commanded by the Grand Master, under threat of expulsion from the Order, against this course of action. As tensions between the rest of the galaxy and the Jedi rose, Cado is forced to go into hiding when the Order is disbanded.

Accepted

Rhinocera is also accepted

I only had time to post about Ilum tonight, I will have an Illia and Korven post up tomorrow.
Last edited by Jedi Council on Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
New Liberal | Humanist
Surfing NS Since 2013

Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 20, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:22 am

For those with not too much time on their hands: only the last part of my post actually has bearing on other people. The first part is mostly characterisation.
The name's James. James Usari. Well, my name is not actually James Usari, so don't bother actually looking it up, but it'll do for now.
Lack of a real name means compensation through a real face. My debt is settled
Part-time Kebab tycoon in Glasgow.

Ormata
Senator

Founded: Jun 30, 2016
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Ormata » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:13 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:

Tbf, realistically, an Imperious can probably rinse an SSD, unless the SSD is an Eclipse. At least, assuming the SSD hasn’t been extremely extensively modernized.

I heard extensive modernizations. How may the Exultation be of service?

Lol.

Rakdai
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rakdai » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:24 am

The APP
Name: Sakhalin Krylov
Allegiance paid to: Bounty Hunter Affiliation
Appearance (Picture preferred, if not, detailed description accepted):
Personality: Usually silent in combat, and believes in a equal world.
Force Sensitive: (Y/N) No
Skills/Powers: (Please include Force abilities and light saber forms if applicable) He has an ability that he can use to calculate outcomes instantly, due to a supercomputer chip implanted in his head.
Weaponry: Twin blaster pistols that emit a field that can block energy weapons (i.e Lightsabers, Electrostaffs)
Ship (If you have one):
Dreadnought
The Atlantis, a recommissioned dreadnought that is the base of operations for the BHA. It includes a starfighter hanger, as well as a factory where they build weapons, vehicles, droids, and gear.
Starfighter:
The Pinnacle, his personal starfighter.
Biography: Born on the planet Umbara, he became a assistant weapons designer at age 14. He was the most skilled in the town, but his master kept putting him to mundane tasks. Sakhalin kept hoarding scraps in his home, and eventually came across two kyber crystals. With these, he constructed two enhanced blasters, and used these to kill his master. He raided supplies of shipments coming into the planet, and sold the weapons he built from these materials.

He grew a criminal orginization called the Robe that aimed to overthrow the rule of the town by the coalition. He and the Robe stormed the government building, and killed all of the officers. Using salvaged speeders, they traveled to the nearby shipyards, and stole the Atlantis, as well as other starfighters. Renaming themselves the Bounty Hunter Affiliation, they became not unlike pirates, raiding freighters for resources and recruits.
RP Example:
Notes:
Bad days.

Ormata
Senator

Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Ormata » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:42 am

New Opening Post and slightly modified App. Use it if you want. Also modified the Roster and linked apps.

Code: Select all
[box][align=center][url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=445708][img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6c/Star_Wars_Logo.svg/640px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg.png[/img][/url]

Op - [nation]Jedi Council[/nation]
Co-Op - [nation]Brusia[/nation]

[blocktext][b][color=#FFBF00]It is a dark time for the Galaxy. Divided between the democratic ALLIANCE and the despotic COALITION, citizen's of numerous worlds live in fear of a resumed war, and the devastation it would bring. With both sides exhausted by nearly a decade of war, and with billions dead, and countless more fleeing into neutral systems, it seems that the Galaxy is ripe for new leadership.

Having been turned on by their own people after the horror's of the war they lead, the JEDI ORDER has been abolished, and their remaining members hunted down by ALLIANCE and COALITION troops, as the FORCE, and those who use it have come to be viewed with disdain and anger. 

Working behind the scenes, the ONE SITH are once more plotting a return to power. Having been driven out of power in the Galaxy some sixty years prior, they now scheme to return the Dark Side to prominence. Lead by a mysterious new Master, the SITH have became enmeshed in the corridors of power once more, secretly biding their time, and waiting for their chance to once more reign supreme in the Galaxy.

Poised on the edge of the abyss, ALLIANCE and COALITION negotiators meet on the space station known as the CRUCIBLE, where they hope to negotiate a fair and eternal peace, unknowing the danger both Civilizations are in...[/color][/b][/blocktext][/align][/box]
[hr][/hr]
[floatleft][Spoiler=Introduction]
Welcome everyone!
Im Jedi, and this is my latest attempt to create a huge, multifaceted, and long lasting, Star Wars RP. In order to offer as many possibilities for character development and foster s much creativity as we can, I have decided to try some new things that are not seen in Star Wars RP's.
Firstly, this RP will take place within the LEGENDS continuity of Star Wars. The sequel trilogy storyline will not be considered canon, rather we will use the pre-Disney plot line that included the Yuuzhan Vong invasion, the Jacen Solo story arc, the rise of Darth Krayt etc etc.
Similarly, this RP will take place some 61 years after the death of Darth Krayt, around 200 ABY. This new time frame has never really been explored, so we have a whole new canvas to try our hand at. A brief history of the Galaxy since 139 ABY will be provided later.
Basically, what I am hoping to create here is a free flowing, living, RP world, where we have numerous characters, plot lines, and objectives that merge into one coherent story.

[b]Help me _____, you're my only hope[/b]
With the scale of this RP, I am going to need some help! Co-ops that would like to join in can TG me to apply, but almost more importantly, we need several major characters to move the plot along. They are:

The Exiled Jedi Grandmaster -  [url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=34252185#p34252185]Jedi Grandmaster Kara Ka[/url] - [nation]Jedi Council[/nation]
The Dark Lord of the Sith - [url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=34253728#p34253728]Davin Fell (Darth Imperious)[/url] - [nation]The Valyria Empire[/nation]
The Leader of the Coalition - OPEN
The Leader of the Alliance - [url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=34266848#p34266848]Prince-Chancellor Jorus Antilles[/url] - [nation]Great Confederacy Of Commonwealth States[/nation]

These four characters are really going to be the main drivers of the RP. If you want your character to be any of these, your APP will have to be exceptionally detailed and well crafted, even above the normal benchmark. Experienced players are also preferred here.[/spoiler][/floatleft] [floatleft][Spoiler=Rules]
1.) I am the OP, and my word is final. The same goes for CO-OP's.
2.) Standard site rules apply, not Godmodding, metagaming etc etc.
3.) Strive to write good quality posts, one liners are a no no.
4.) Be creative
5.) Have FUN, you are expected to create your own story lines, for feel free to experiment. [/Spoiler] [/floatleft] [floatleft][Spoiler=Factions]
[i]The Coalition[/i]
A military dictatorship where real power is shared between several important Generals, Admiral's and Bureaucrats. They are "officially" democratic, and are lead by a Consul, who is elected from the Coalition Tribunal m. Both the Consul and Tribunal are merely ceremonial however.

Real power is held by members of the night Coalition military and intelligence services, who jockey for power via plots, schemes, and outright violence. The Four Commissariats are one of the few organizations within the official Coalition government that can claim to be legitimately in control of their respective branches, though their influence has almost eclipsed that of the military branch in recent years. The Four Commissariate's are 1)Foreign Intelligence 2) Domestic investigation 3)Force User Task Force and 4) Technological Procurement and Development.

The Coalition Fleet is primarily made up of vessels that are akin to those of the Old Empire, and continue to utilize the triangular hull design that has proven so effective.

The Coalition Army is a mixed bag of clones, willing volunteers, conscripts, and prisoners. They are known for their brutality and their incredibly barbaric practices. Despite this, their primary advantage is in numbers rather than organization.

The Coalition does not have a permanent capital, rather, its Headquarters is located aboard a massive space station at the heart of the Maw Cluster, known as The Leviathan. The massive station is a sprawling metropolis of old and new parts, and is well defended by the Coalition Fleet. The Consul and Tribunal are housed here.

[i]The Galactic Alliance[/i]
Born out of the ashes of the New Republic, the Galactic Alliance is a democratic organization, based on the old core world of Coruscant. The Galactic Republic is a representative democracy and holds freedom and civil rights dear.

The primary legislative body of the Alliance is the Senate. It is comprised of one senator from every planet in the Coalition. These Senators can then elect a Chancellor to be the de facto head of the Alliance.

The Alliance Military is small but well organized, relying on quality of quantity. It's utilizes light, fast ships, and fighter forces over the Star Cruisers of their Coalition enemies.

Similarly, the Alliance Military is entirely volunteer based, but I'd put through rigorous training and testing, allowing each soldier to become more dangerous than many other fighting groups.

[i]The Jedi and Sith[/i]
The Force is viewed with widespread suspicion and hostility by most non-sensitive denizens of the Galaxy. Both the Sith and Jedi are reviled, though, for different reasons.

The Jedi are the public face of the Last Great War between the Coalition and the Alliance, and, as Generals for the latter, lead many of the most devastating and costly campaigns of the War. With the Vulpter Armistice, the Order was declared illegal and dissolved. The few Jedi who remain are scattered in covens around the Galaxy, the largest being at the Ilum Sanctuary, lead by Grandmaster Kara Ka.

The Sith are still hated for the actions of Darth Krayt and his One Sith regime some 70 years ago, and for the pain they inflicted on the Galaxy. Since Darth Krayt's fall however, no Sith has been seen, and many believe they are all dead. Despite this hope, they have in fact been recruiting disciples and agents, planting moles in the Governments of both the Alliance and Coalition, and some even say shaping the Last Great Wars conclusion. [/Spoiler][/floatleft] [floatleft] [Spoiler=Timeline]
[b]Galactic History from 139 ABY to the Present Day (The Long Version)[/b]
139 ABY - The Galactic Triumvirate is formed, as power in the Galaxy is shared between the Fel Empire, the Galactic Alliance, and the Jedi Order. The One Sith are forced into hiding.

144 ABY- Empress Fel is assassinated by mysterious actors, causing a power vacuum and a civil war within the Fel Empire.

146 ABY- The Galactic Alliance and Jedi Order move to restore order to the Fel Empire, causing a multi front war with various parties.

154 ABY- The Galactic Alliance forces succeed in subjugated much of Imperial space, but at a great cost. The remaining Imperials concentrate on defending their few remaining strongholds as their civil war fades into a resistance movement.

160 ABY- The Galactic Alliance attempts to seize the last remaining Imperial Worlds at the urging of the Jedi Council.

161 ABY- The Alliance is heavily defeated after a botched invasion of Imperial space. Several secessionist worlds join what remains of the Fel Empire and become the Coalition, a united, autocratic government.

163 ABY- The Coalition and Alliance sign a peace treaty, limited the Coalition to the Outer Rim, and setting military restrictions on their production.

173 ABY- A decade of Peace is broken when a group of Jedi discover the rapid mobilization of Coalition forces around the Galaxy. A preemptive strike by Alliance forces are rebuffed with heavy losses. War between the Alliance, Jedi and the Coalition begins.

177 ABY- Coalition forces penetrate the Mid Rim.

180 ABY- Fighting seeps into the Core Worlds, as the Jedi and Alliance forces are hard pressed to hold back the Coalition. War weariness begins to grow within the Alliance, as does distrust of the Jedi.

182 ABY- A Jedi Strike team succeeds in defending the world of Commenor, stemming the tide of the War.

184 ABY- Alliance forces are able to hold the line in the Expansion Region, but suffer extreme losses against the Coalition onslaught. The Coalition begins anti-Jedi propaganda.

185 ABY- The Alliance suffers a crushing defeat at Eriadu as a Jedi lead counter attack is ambushed and destroyed by Coalition forces.

186 ABY- Protests within the Alliance against the War and the Jedi leadership of it begin. Several planets force the Jedi to leave their worlds. The Alliance enters talks with the Coalition.

187 ABY- The Vulpter Armistice is ratified between the Coalition and Alliance, dividing the Galaxy into two halves. A clause in the treaty bans the Jedi Order, and Alliance/Coalition troops purge the Jedi from the Galaxy. The Jedi Order attempts to go into hiding.

189 ABY- The bulk of the remaining Jedi are slaughtered on Telos IV in a brutal last stand against Alliance and Coalition forces. Some Jedi flee, and hide among many different systems, though a large coven founds a secret Temple on Ilum.

190 ABY- The Carida Concordant is signed, officially ending the War, and silencing the Jedi. This begins the watchful peace between the Coalition and Alliance. The Concordat must be resigned every 10 years.

192 ABY- A series of disappearances and bombings occur through the Coalition. No one is ever found suspect.

195 ABY- The Chancellor of the Alliance is assassinated, a mysterious figure escapes Coruscant, though witnesses claim he bore a crimson lightsaber.

200 ABY- Negotiations for the resigning of the Carida Concordat begin on the Crucible.

[b]Galactic History from 139 ABY to the Present Day (The Short Version)[/b]
Essentially, what has occurred since the fall of Darth Krayt is another terrible Galactic War between the Alliance/Jedi and the Coalition. The War became a stalemate the Jedi were largely blamed for the Alliance's poor performance and were abolished by popular demand. The Sith are working behind the scenes in both the Alliance and Coalition, and are working to destabilize or take over both. That's about it. [/spoiler][/floatleft] [floatleft][Spoiler=Application][b]The Application[/b]
[code][box][size=150][b][u]APPLICATION[/u][/b][/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Allegiance:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Appearance (Picture preferred, if not, detailed description accepted):[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Force Sensitive:[/b] (Y/N)
[b]Skills/Powers:[/b] (Please include Force abilities and lightsaber forms if applicable)
[b]Weaponry:[/b]
[b]Ship (If you have one):[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]RP Example:[/b]
[b]Notes:[/b][/box][/code][/spoiler][/floatleft] [floatleft][Spoiler=Roster]
[b]Coalition[/b]
[url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=34252990#p34252990]Grand Admiral Thimu Krast[/url] - [nation]Ormata[/nation]
[url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=34270015#p34270015]Commissar Xavier Shakhar[/url] - [nation]G-Tech Corporation[/nation]
[url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=34266103#p34266103]Grand Admiral Derek Krassus[/url] - [nation]Rhinocera[/nation]

[b]Galactic Alliance[/b]
[url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=34266848#p34266848]Prince-Chancellor Jorus Antilles[/url] - [nation]Great Confederacy Of Commonwealth States[/nation]

[b]Jedi Exiles[/b]
[url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=34252185#p34252185]Jedi Grandmaster Kara Ka[/url] - [nation]Jedi Council[/nation]
[url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=34252185#p34252185]Illia and Korven Daal[/url] - [nation]Jedi Council[/nation]
[url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=34253756#p34253756]Jedi Master Martius Shan[/url] - [nation]Brusia[/nation]
[url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=34253756#p34253756]Arc Trooper CC-1776 (Maverick)[/url] - [nation]Brusia[/nation]
[url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=34271294#p34271294]Cado Baas[/url] - [nation]Illegal Planets[/nation]

[b]Sith[/b]
[url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=34253728#p34253728]Davin Fell (Darth Imperious)[/url] - [nation]The Valyria Empire[/nation]

[b]Independent[/b]
[url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=34264993#p34264993]Acy Puko[/url] - [nation]Tropicville[/nation]
[url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=34265848#p34265848]Aryca Sunrider (Atrix)[/url] - [nation]Nuxipal[/nation][/spoiler][/floatleft]
[hr][/hr]
[b]Final Notes[/b]
Thanks for reading, I hope this interests you enough to drop a TAG or better yet, an APP!
Last edited by Ormata on Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jedi Council
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jedi Council » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:49 am

Rakdai wrote:The APP
Name: Sakhalin Krylov
Allegiance paid to: Bounty Hunter Affiliation
Appearance (Picture preferred, if not, detailed description accepted):
(Image)
Personality: Usually silent in combat, and believes in a equal world.
Force Sensitive: (Y/N) No
Skills/Powers: (Please include Force abilities and light saber forms if applicable) He has an ability that he can use to calculate outcomes instantly, due to a supercomputer chip implanted in his head.
Weaponry: Twin blaster pistols that emit a field that can block energy weapons (i.e Lightsabers, Electrostaffs)
Ship (If you have one):
Dreadnought
(Image)
The Atlantis, a recommissioned dreadnought that is the base of operations for the BHA. It includes a starfighter hanger, as well as a factory where they build weapons, vehicles, droids, and gear.
Starfighter:
(Image)
The Pinnacle, his personal starfighter.
Biography: Born on the planet Umbara, he became a assistant weapons designer at age 14. He was the most skilled in the town, but his master kept putting him to mundane tasks. Sakhalin kept hoarding scraps in his home, and eventually came across two kyber crystals. With these, he constructed two enhanced blasters, and used these to kill his master. He raided supplies of shipments coming into the planet, and sold the weapons he built from these materials.

He grew a criminal orginization called the Robe that aimed to overthrow the rule of the town by the coalition. He and the Robe stormed the government building, and killed all of the officers. Using salvaged speeders, they traveled to the nearby shipyards, and stole the Atlantis, as well as other starfighters. Renaming themselves the Bounty Hunter Affiliation, they became not unlike pirates, raiding freighters for resources and recruits.
RP Example:
Notes:

I dont think we should have bounty hunters with such powerful vessels. Most would not need a battleship of that size in order to hunt their prey.
New Liberal | Humanist
Surfing NS Since 2013

Union Princes
Senator

Founded: Nov 02, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Union Princes » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:24 am

Okay, I revised my app to have a lore-based planet of Ord Lithone. Is it okay to make my own statistics on the planet if I cannot find more information about the planet?
There is no such thing as peace, only truce between wars

Gerdon Laughis
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gerdon Laughis » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:11 pm

The APP
Name: Sesroe Xabru
Species: Zabrak
Allegiance paid to: The Jedi Order
Appearance: Image
Personality: Sarcastic, Charismatic, Inspiring, Impatient, an independant thinker who doesn't necessarily agree with the Orders teachings on no attachments and complete rejectiom of the Dark Side
Force Sensitive: Y
Skills/Powers: Psychometry, and high mechanical skills using the force
Weaponry: One Lightwhip and One Shoto Guard Saber, both Orange

Biography: Born on Iridonia, Sesroe was taken by the Jedi Order and trained on Coruscant in the Jedi Temple. Throughout his youth he trained in form 4 of lightsaber combat, however he prided himself on his strong force use and skill in mechanics by use of the force.

Being raised and trained during the early to mid phases of the Jedi-Coalition conflict, Sesroe had been training and waiting to lead offensive strikes against Coalition forces in the Core Worlds and surgical strikes in the outer rim. After showing much tactical prowess in aiding his former master, Sesroe was knighted in 183 ABY, where he was sent to command Alliance forces in the Expansion Region. From there he aided in fending off the Coalition Forces until a task-force reasignment led him into an excursion to the Outer Rim.

While in the Outer Rim, his mission in tracking down a Sith Holocron before Coalition forces could reach it led him to an old CIS droid factory. Inside the separatist facility he accidentally reactivated the factories defense systems, forcing him to fight his was through. Inside the heart of the facility he came in contact with a B1 droid that had been strikin in the head with a deflected blaster shot. Instead of destroying the droid, it severed its connection to the factories uplink, freeing the droids mind. Sesroe took pity on the damaged machine, and rescued it along with the holocron, leaving with both on a commandeered Republic Gunship that was crashed, and repairing the droid which now serves as his companion.

Towards the end of the War, Sesroe sensed the darkness rising and after the events of Telos IV went into hiding. Taking his droid companion, he fled to the Ojoster Sector, where he now attempts to make contact with surviving Jedi from his outpost on Taris.
Ship: A repurposed Republic Gunship that he commandeered after his stint in the old CIS droid factory, Sesroe outfitted the ship to where the inner transport area is a livingspace, and modified the gunship to allow interstellar transport while still maintaining full combat capability, with a charging port for Roger
RP Example: In Sig

The APP
Name: B1-9273 "Roger"
Species: B1 Battle Droid
Allegiance paid to: Sesroe Xabru, and by proxy the Jedi Order
Appearance: Image
Personality: Scatterbrained, Loyal, Curious
Force Sensitive: Would love to explore this if possible
Weaponry: Modified CIS Blaster Rifle
Due to his infusion with the force, Sesroe can channel the force through him like his lightsabers, and can use the droid as a catalyst for force attacks
Biography: B1-9273, affectionately dubbed "Roger" by Sesroe, was constructed around 25 BBY by the CIS droid army in its battle against the Republic. Roger remained stationed on the factory as apart of its defense system, but was deactivated with the rest of the units inside with the Rise of the Empire in an attempt to hide Sepratist assets from Imperial forces. 200 years later, Jedi Knight Sesroe Xabru was tasked with recovering a Sith Holocron left in the heart of the facility by a Dark Jedi taking refuge in the abandoned complex at somepoint in its past, and inadvertenly activated the defense systems, including Roger. While attacking the Jedi, a deflected blaster shot struck him in the head, severing his connection to the droid Hub, freeing him of its control. Being too damaged to function, Xabru took the droid back with him, where he repaired and upgraded it, along with infusing his essence and the force into the droid and his weapon. Roger now faithfully serves as Sesroe's bodyguard in return for him rescuing the droid and upgrading him to allow him to function free from his previous programming and physical limitations.
Last edited by Gerdon Laughis on Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:26 pm

My opinion doesn't count for much as far as characters go, but Sesroe and Roger look like wicked awesome characters.
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

Gerdon Laughis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Gerdon Laughis » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:31 pm

Nuxipal wrote:My opinion doesn't count for much as far as characters go, but Sesroe and Roger look like wicked awesome characters.

Thank you!

Ormata
Senator

Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Ormata » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:32 pm

Gerdon Laughis wrote:
Nuxipal wrote:My opinion doesn't count for much as far as characters go, but Sesroe and Roger look like wicked awesome characters.

Thank you!

My question on it is...what does "along with infusing his essence and the force into the droid and his weapon" mean?

Gerdon Laughis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Gerdon Laughis » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:16 pm

Ormata wrote:
Gerdon Laughis wrote:Thank you!

My question on it is...what does "along with infusing his essence and the force into the droid and his weapon" mean?

Force users are able to bind themselves to their weapons by imbuing their essence and force power into it. This allows them to have a connection with their weapon, and to be able to use it to help them control the force and use force abilities. The Jedi and Sith of the past, before lightsabers, would bind it with the entirety of their blades to strengthen their attacks and force abilities. Now, Jedi and Sith only do this with the crystals inside the blade to strengthen the lightsabers powers. Starkiller however, infused the entire hilt of his lightsabers with his force power, allowing him to not only learn force techniques from his lightsabers, but use them to channel and use force abilities, like how he can use force lighting with his lightsabers. Sesroe has infused not only the crystal and hilts of his lightwhip and Shoto Saber with force energy, but when he repaired Roger infused the droid and his weapon with it. Sesroe can then in a way sense Roger, and use him to project force attacks like with his Lightsabers

Brusia
Senator

Founded: May 22, 2007

Postby Brusia » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:47 pm

Gerdon Laughis wrote:
Ormata wrote:

Force users are able to bind themselves to their weapons by imbuing their essence and force power into it. This allows them to have a connection with their weapon, and to be able to use it to help them control the force and use force abilities. The Jedi and Sith of the past, before lightsabers, would bind it with the entirety of their blades to strengthen their attacks and force abilities. Now, Jedi and Sith only do this with the crystals inside the blade to strengthen the lightsabers powers. Starkiller however, infused the entire hilt of his lightsabers with his force power, allowing him to not only learn force techniques from his lightsabers, but use them to channel and use force abilities, like how he can use force lighting with his lightsabers. Sesroe has infused not only the crystal and hilts of his lightwhip and Shoto Saber with force energy, but when he repaired Roger infused the droid and his weapon with it. Sesroe can then in a way sense Roger, and use him to project force attacks like with his Lightsabers

I know that Mechu-deru can be used to imbue droids and some other inanimate objects with the Force to control them, but I don't know what you mean by using the lightsabers or droid to "project Force attacks." If you're referring to a Force ability other than Mechu-deru, could you provide a link to that ability's wiki page?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse