NATION

PASSWORD

Gotham: A New Generation (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:39 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Thanks, and I prefer Warg if possible

Not a problem, my pleasure, Warg. ;)

Sterkistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 13, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sterkistan » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:58 pm

United States of Brainy wrote:
Sterkistan wrote:It's your boy. Not sure if I should post until Auphelia. gets something up. The definite decision on that is probably not

EDIT: Don't worry about me, I'm just the friendly village idiot.

Hey, Sterkistan, you sound angry. Don't be angry, okay? If you're upset that no one responded to you, just be aware, despite how it may seem, I am not here 24/7. When I am around, and this goes for everybody, I do my best to respond immediately. (If I don't respond immediately, it usually means I'm in the middle of writing a post.)

And yes, you should probably wait until Auphelia gets something up. :)

What? I'm not mad I just typed Auphelia as a completely different nation cause I'm an idiot. I know that people have lives and all that jam.
This Nation does not use NS Statistics. Perpetually WIP

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:10 pm

Sterkistan wrote:What? I'm not mad I just typed Auphelia as a completely different nation cause I'm an idiot. I know that people have lives and all that jam.

Sorry, just me being self-critical again. And hey! :)

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:14 pm

Hey, Pax Nerdvana, nice post! :)

Okay, just posted again for Gotham Harbor.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:21 pm

Also, if we could get some more heroes involved at the docks, that would be awesome. Maybe even some of the heroes we haven't seen yet or just briefly like Crimson Thorn, White Samurai, White Seraph or Edict. (Yes, I see you lurking there, VOID. :p ) Come on, don't leave poor Gunslinger there all by his lonesome! :p

Tamrida
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:27 pm

I would just like to ask for no more movement for the Gotham Harbor until Bycrest and myself are set up, please.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:31 pm

Tamrida wrote:I would just like to ask for no more movement for the Gotham Harbor until Bycrest and myself are set up, please.

Got it, not a problem. :)

Everyone, pause on Gotham Harbor until Bycrest and Tam are set up, thanks!

Sterkistan
Ambassador

Postby Sterkistan » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:40 pm

Just remember that everything Nightwing is doing currently is 100% Barbara's fault.

Tamrida
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:46 pm

Tamrida wrote:I would just like to ask for no more movement for the Gotham Harbor until Bycrest and myself are set up, please.

Got it, not a problem. :)

Everyone, pause on Gotham Harbor until Bycrest and Tam are set up, thanks!

Thanks Brainy :)

Tamrida
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:49 pm

Sterkistan wrote:Just remember that everything Nightwing is doing currently is 100% Barbara's fault.

Well what are you going to do about it?

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:52 pm

Sterkistan wrote:Just remember that everything Nightwing is doing currently is 100% Barbara's fault.

Waa what?!! Oh...by the way, when you arrived at the manor, I'm pretty sure that you parked the Nightbike in a no parking zone. I am soooo having it towed. :twisted:

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:54 pm

Sorry dears, took a bit longer at the airport and through traffic than expected. Writing a post now.
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Tamrida
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:57 pm

Auphelia wrote:Sorry dears, took a bit longer at the airport and through traffic than expected. Writing a post now.

Oh no! Not the airport! *Starts having traumatic airport flashbacks from about two weeks ago.*

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:04 pm

Okay,so,i was thinking if i should join, and i really didn't know because i had no idea of what i would be if i did.

But then i had a idea. I don't know if there is anyone like this.

But what if i was a Villain that's obssesed with history?

Like, he might try to rob a bank with a Dardanelles cannon, or do some other crime while using Aztec Armor and weaponry.
What do y'all think?

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:08 pm

Tamrida wrote:Oh no! Not the airport! *Starts having traumatic airport flashbacks from about two weeks ago.*

Tamrida ^^^^^^^^^^

As far as I'm concerned, the age of luxury air travel ended with Indiana Jones.
Last edited by United States of Brainy on Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sterkistan
Ambassador

Postby Sterkistan » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:11 pm

Waa what?!! Oh...by the way, when you arrived at the manor, I'm pretty sure that you parked the Nightbike in a no parking zone. I am soooo having it towed. :twisted:

The bike is not being found in any capacity. It's black in the dark and off in some godforsaken part of the fence perimeter.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:13 pm

Skarten wrote:Okay,so,i was thinking if i should join, and i really didn't know because i had no idea of what i would be if i did.

Like, he might try to rob a bank with a Dardanelles cannon, or do some other crime while using Aztec Armor and weaponry.
What do y'all think?

Ooooohhhh...I LIKE THAT!!! Maxie Zeus and King Tut are like that a little but they're focused on specific myths and eras. I say go for it, make it an OC! :)

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:16 pm

Skarten wrote:Okay,so,i was thinking if i should join, and i really didn't know because i had no idea of what i would be if i did.

What do y'all think?

Ooooohhhh...I LIKE THAT!!! Maxie Zeus and King Tut are like that a little but they're focused on specific myths and eras. I say go for it, make it an OC! :)

Very well then.
Although, sadly, i don't think we'll be able to do the good old school Museum robbery due to the batman universe getting too dark.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:17 pm

Sterkistan wrote:The bike is not being found in any capacity. It's black in the dark and off in some godforsaken part of the fence perimeter.

Earl the Tow Truck Driver: Fancy bike we got here, Clyde. Think it belongs to that Robin fella, what's his name? The first Robin. Think
we oughta leave it?
Clyde: Fancy pants boy wonder can pick it up at the impound! Rack it!
Last edited by United States of Brainy on Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:19 pm

Skarten wrote:Very well then.
Although, sadly, i don't think we'll be able to do the good old school Museum robbery due to the batman universe getting too dark.

Nothing wrong with a little Adam West, I say. :D

Sterkistan
Ambassador

Postby Sterkistan » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:20 pm

Skarten wrote:

Very well then.

You could rob the museum, DIck Grayson is working there as the curator so it's not like it'd go unnoticed. There needs to be contrast between light and dark or it just becomes a sludge of either side. If you do want to rob the museum I'd wait on that a little bit until not everyone is preoccupied with one thing or another.

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:22 pm

Nothing wrong with a little Adam West, I say. :D

They should've used the batusi more

United States of Brainy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brainy » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:25 pm

Sterkistan wrote:You could rob the museum, DIck Grayson is working there as the curator so it's not like it'd go unnoticed. There needs to be contrast between light and dark or it just becomes a sludge of either side. If you do want to rob the museum I'd wait on that a little bit until not everyone is preoccupied with one thing or another.

That's right, Dick works at the musuem! Good idea, Sterkistan!
Last edited by United States of Brainy on Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:26 pm

Sterkistan wrote:

You could rob the museum, DIck Grayson is working there as the curator so it's not like it'd go unnoticed. There needs to be contrast between light and dark or it just becomes a sludge of either side. If you do want to rob the museum I'd wait on that a little bit until not everyone is preoccupied with one thing or another.

Well, seems like a good idea.

Tamrida
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:28 pm

Tamrida wrote:Oh no! Not the airport! *Starts having traumatic airport flashbacks from about two weeks ago.*

Tamrida ^^^^^^^^^^

As far as I'm concerned, the age of luxury air travel ended with Indiana Jones.

Yes. Long story short:

Two weeks ago, my family and I were traveling to London for vacation. After having American Airlines push our flights up by 6 hours earlier, and adding an extra layover, we then waited for 6 hours at the airport only to be denied entrance to the British Airways flight because my dad and I have the same name, and the boarding passes cut off the Sr. and Jr. and even though they had our seats, they knew what was going on, and we could prove, with our valid passports, that we did have the same name, they wouldn't let us board for "security reasons". We then had to stay up til 1:30AM to get this settled and then had to wait for an entire 24 extra hours for the next flight, in the airport.

So yeah.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse