NATION

PASSWORD

Dinosaurs Hijacking Pizzas

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Xerographica
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Capitalist Paradise

Dinosaurs Hijacking Pizzas

Postby Xerographica » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:06 pm

In the Domino Pizza thread I want to share a study about how people are more inclined to contribute when they can earmark their contributions to causes that they actually care about. This paper is also relevant to the dinosaurs thread...

Austria Minor wrote:I'm beginning to run out of fuel on this fire, my last argumentative statement shall have to be taken up by someone else or i'll get a Migraine. Still I want to know why it's our duty to save human lives and not save dinosaur lives too? We could do it at the same time couldn't we? If anything the more lives saved the better.

If I share and defend my pragmatarian perspective in these two threads, will I be accused of hijacking? If so, is it also hijacking when liberals and conservatives share and defend their perspectives in these two threads?
Last edited by Xerographica on Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forsher wrote:You, I and everyone we know, knows Xero's threads are about one thing and one thing only.

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:07 pm

Xerographica wrote:In the Domino Pizza thread I want to share a study about how people are more inclined to contribute when they can earmark their contributions to causes that they actually care about. This paper is also relevant to the dinosaurs thread...

Austria Minor wrote:I'm beginning to run out of fuel on this fire, my last argumentative statement shall have to be taken up by someone else or i'll get a Migraine. Still I want to know why it's our duty to save human lives and not save dinosaur lives too? We could do it at the same time couldn't we? If anything the more lives saved the better.

If I share and defend my pragmatarian perspective in these two threads, will I be accused of hijacking? If so, is it also hijacking when liberals and conservatives share and defend their perspectives in these two threads?

Considering your history on that topic you will almost certainly threadjack it and incur punishment. Just don't. I understand you can draw a link between that topic and the periphery of the threads. It's not enough to warrant what will follow. If you want a thread to discuss your economic theory, make a thread about it specifically.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Return to Moderation